JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Diamond

Author Topic: Space Love/48 Days  (Read 83682 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 14
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2012, 04:44:01 AM »
poor yuuchan its the most perver but need to be so calm  with haruna.. about that kind of things.. maybe we need to grown up haruna a little :D

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2012, 07:10:42 AM »
Oh God. Your chapters are getting more and more hilarious as Yuko tries desperately and shield Haruna's innocent haha. If only all their friends weren't a bunch of perverts XD I laughed at the 'iku' part though lol.

Also, I'm surprised that the real Yuko, Takamina, Haruna, and Acchan didn't come on stage and wonder why the hell these look a likes were performing instead of them. Maybe they liked their performance so much they decided to just watch? lol.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2012, 08:23:56 AM »
Naughty scenes FTW!!!!
Hahahah!!! I like Yuko's excuse ^^ oh please Yuko, play with Nyannyan hehe

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Space Love update Chapter 15
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »
@sasumiofjp:Yes Haruba has been corrupted. I wonder what will happen to Yuko?  :?

@Haruko: Haruna will learn about those things in the future which basically means very very soon. You'll get what I mean in a couple of chapters   :)

@Sasshii: I think the real ones at the time were off somewhere else or looking for their costumes that were stolen by them. Oh and now that Haruna has seen the diry, I wonder how she will act around Yuko.  :?

@kahem: Yuko is doing ther best to keep Haruna from figuring it out. But I don't know if Yuko will play with Haruna.  :oops:

Today's chapter is going to focus on Saeyaka since I haven't wrote about them in a while. I hope you enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 15

The next morning after the whole walking in on Mariko and Miichan doing it thing, Yuko was a little worried about Haruna. When they walked into the kitchen where the two were Haruna sat down and ate in silence. Yuko thought maybe she had forgotten it. But then out of the blue Haruna asked,

"So who won the game last night?"

Mariko and Miichan looked at her confused and Yuko started leaning back into her chair.

"What do you mean Haruna?" Mariko asked.

"Last night you two were playing a game. Nyannyan want to know who won."

"What game?"

"Mari-chan and Miichan were naked on the couch trying to make one scream iku."

Miichan almost bursted into laughter and Mariko's face got all red.

"Who won?"

"Uhh Haruna, who told you this?"

"Yuu-chan."

Mariko looked over at Yuko and gave her a meanacing glare. Then she looked back over to Haruna and said,

"Uhh well I guess I won. You know how I'm good at games."

"That's not the only thing you're good at."

"Shut up maid."

"Oh so Mari-chan won? Can Mari-chan teach Nyannyan how to play so Nyannyan ready when Yuu-chan plays?"

"What?"

"Yuu-chan promised she play with Nyannyan."

Yuko knew she was dead now. Mariko got up and dragged the chair Yuko was sitting on out into the hall.

"What the heck man? Why did you tell my sister Miichan and I were playing a game?" Mariko said.

"Well I could've told her you and the maid were f***ing each other like animals but I didn't. Plus now she isn't as shocked. Why were you two doing it on the couch anyways?" Yuko said.

"Well let's just say Miichan is very persuasive. Anyways now she wants to do it with you?"

"She doesn't know what it is!"

"Well I think we should tell her before she tries to do with you."

"No way!"

"Yeah so when you get home from school bring Haruna to me got it?"

"Ok."

"Good."

Mariko dragged Yuko back to the table and continued to eat. They finished eating and then got ready to leave for school.

"Byebye Mari-chan!"

"Good bye Haruna."

"Byebye mistress!"

"You and I have some unfinished business to do."

"You don't mean..."

"To the master bedroom!"

Yuko had a pretty good idea what they were going to do but she decided not to get involved. When they arrived to school, they foind Sayaka on the ground staring at he floor.

"Hey Sayaka what's wrong?"

"It's Sae. She got a boyfriend.." Sayaka said.

"WHAT?" Yuko said.

"Yeah."

Hearing that Sae the ikemen got a boy friend is huge to Yuko.

"When did this happen?"

"Last night. She sent me a text saying she found the one. I told her I was happy for her and wished the best for her."

Yuko knew Sayaka was anything but happy. Just looking at her eyes was good enough for Yuko to tell Sayaka was very upset.

"Where's Sae now?" Yuko asked.

"With him in the classroom." Sayaka said.

"We're going to go talk to her."

"No don't bother her. I don't want to worry her."

"But Sayaka-"

"I said no Yuko. Now go to class."

Yuko had no choice but to do as what Sayaka said. Haruna and Yuko walked into the classroom and saw Sae with the guy. He looked nice and good looking but Yuko still didn't trust him. Yuko took her seat next to Haruna and waited for the lesson to start. But then Sae walked over with her boy friend.

"Hey Yuko! I want you to meet my boyfriend Ken."

"Hello."

"Ken and I have been going out since yesterday. I was so surprised and when I told Sayaka she sounded so happy for me. Speaking of which where is she?" Sae asked.

"Oh she's running a little late."

"That's weird. She's usually earlier than the others."

"She's be here don't worry."

The door opened and Sayaka walked in.

"Oh hey Sayaka!"

"Hey Sae."

Sayaka walked over and greeted everyone.

"This is Ken. We've been going out since yesterday. Isn't her cute?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Well we better get back to our seats. I'll see you after class!"

When Sae walked away, Yuko could see a single tear fall from Sayaka's eye. Yuko patted Sayaka's hand trying to comfort her. Sayaka shook it off and walked back to her seat. Yuko felt bad for Sayaka though because her seat was right in between the two love birds.

"Poor Sayaka."

After the lesson ended, Sayaka ran out of the room. Meanwhile Sae and Ken were  getting ready to leave for lunch.

"Hey you guys want to come with us?" Sae asked.

"Uh sure just give me a second." Yuko said.

"Ok I'll see you there."

The two walked out and Haruna walked over to Yuko.

"Nyannyan don't like him Yuu-chan. Nyannyan get bad feeling from him."

"I know I do to but it's Sae's choice and we were asked not to get involved. Now let's go."

Yuko and Haruna walked out into the hall but stopped midway when they saw Sae and Ken arguing about something. Then out of nowhere Ken punched Sae in the face. Sae tried to fight back but he was too strong and slammed her against the wall. He said something to her and then dragged her on.

"Oh god Sae."

"We going to tell Sayaka?"

"Yes Nyannyan we are definetly telling Sayaka."

Yuko and Haruna rushed to find Sayaka was in the same place as last time eating her lunch alone.

"Sayaka big news!" Yuko said.

"What now?"

"Nyannyan and I saw Ken punch Sae right in the face!"

"What? You're lying." Sayaka said.

"No we're serious Sayaka. We saw it with out own eyes. Now go beat him up! He needs a good beating."

"Yuko I can't get involved unless I see it for myself or I get permission from Sae."

"Forget that Sayaka. Sae is being hurt and you're not doing anything about it."

"I'll have to see it with my own eyes."

"Then come with me."

Yuko tried pulling Sayaka up but was having a hard time. So Yuko grabbed Sayaka and slung her over her shoulder.

"Woah when did you get so strong?"

"No time. Sayaka save Sae now!"

They took Sayaka to the back of the school because they weren't in the cafeteria but someone told them they were at the back. They found them and Yuko almost thought she was going to scream. There was Sae pinned against the wall with her shirt torn off. Ken was forcefully kissing her and trying to take off her skirt. Everytime she tried to move, he would punch her and then go back to raping her.

"You see Sayaka? He's a bad guy."

Sayaka didn't say anything. She just stared in horrror at the scene that was taking place.

"Sayaka!"

Something snapped inside Sayaka. She rolled up her selves and walked over to the guy. She tapped his shoulder and when he turned around, she punched him right in the face.

"Sayaka!"

"Here."

Sayaka threw her blazer on Sae.

"Cover yourself."

Then she walked over to the guy who was on the ground rolling in pain from the previous blow. Sayaka grabbed his collar and held him in place as she kept wailing him with punches one stronger than the other.

"You're going to pay for what you did to Sae. You're going to pay!"

Sayaka was on a gorilla rampage and nothing could stop her. She kept beating his face over and over until his face was beaten so badly that you coulsn't recgonize it. Then Sayaka finally stopped and kicked his body a couple of times. Then she walked over to Sae who had seen the whole thing.

"Sae..."

She reached out and tried to touch Sae but she backed away from her a little.

"I better go."

Sayaka stood and and was about to walk away but then something grabbed her ankle. She looked down and saw Sae holding onto her tightly.

"Don't go. Don't leave me."

Sae was now crying and trembling from everything she just went though. Sayaka kneeled down and hugged Sae for she to was crying.

"There, there Sae it's all over now. You're safe with me and that's all that matters."

"I was so scared. I cried your name out so many times hoping you'd come to save me but-"

"It's alright because I'm here now and I'm never leaving your side again."

"Sayaka."

"Sae."

The two embraced in a deep meaningful kiss. Yuko thought it was time to go so she dragged Haruna out of there to give the two some alone time. The rest of the day went fine without any problems and when they got home, Mariko was waiting for them.

"It's about time you guys showed up."

"Sorry we ran into some trouble."

"Ok well get inside I got something for Haruna."

They walked inside and Mariko had Haruna sit in a chair. Then she pulled out a strange head band looking thing and placed it on Haruna's head.

"What is that thing?" Yuko asked.

"It's an information transmitter. When you wear it, it transmits all kinds of information into the person." Mariko said.

"So you're going to use it on Nyannyan?"

"Yep. This should restore her back to her original self."

Mariko pressed a button on the head band and soon after it started to glow. Then Haruna suddenly snapped her head back and started shaking.

"Is this supposed to happen?"

"Yep."

Little did Yuko know, flashes of everything started racing into her mind. She learned math, literature, science, history, english, everything in a matter of seconds. When it was done, the head band turned off and Haruna stopped moving. Mariko took it off and then shook Haruna a little.

"Haruna...."

Haruna opened her eyes and saw Mariko.

"Oh hey Mariko."

"Do you remember me?"

"Yeah you're my older sister Mariko."

"Do you know who I am?" Yuko asked.

"Yeah you're Yuko. The human who took me in." Haruna said.

"Do you feel ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Why would you ask?"

"What's two plus two?"

"Four."

"I think it worked." Yuko said.

"Let me just check on thing. Haruna what's sex?" Mariko asked.

"Eww Mariko why would you ask me that? I know what it is. It's when a man puts his-"

"Ok that's enough. So now Nyannyan is back to her normal self?" Yuko said.

"Yep basically."

"What happened before?"

"You acted like a five year old." Mariko said.

"Oh gosh really? I never thought that would happen."

"Well now you're back to normal and that's all that matters."

"Hooray mistress is back to normal!" Miichan said.

"Let's celebrate!"

"HOORAY!"

Yuko was happy Haruna finally learned everything. Now maybe things will be better for her. Yuko wondered how where things would go for them.

==================================================================================
Well chapter 15 done! Haruna now knows everything so now she's basically back to normal right? Well not on my watch! Haruna is far form being back to normal my friends. Far from normal. Anyways look forward to the next chapter and please tell me what you think!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2012, 04:39:05 PM »
OMG YOU UPDATED! I'M LOVING ALL THESE CHAPTERS! PLEASE UPDATE MOOOOOORE!!!  :wub: :wub:

Finally, Haruna's back on her normal self!  :cow: Now i wonder what will happen to the both of them! OMG this is going to be so awkward! HAHAHA  :lol:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2012, 07:58:09 PM »
I think that yuko gonna miss the old haruna because the new one its so tsundere

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2012, 12:17:46 AM »
Aww no more adorable NyanNyan~ Oh well, things are gonna get a little more pervy probably since Kojima knows something lol

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 16
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2012, 05:52:35 AM »
haruhi16: Yes I wonder what will happen to Haruna and Yuko. I don't know if things will get akward for then or not. Let's find out shall we?  :P

@Haruko: Indeed this Haruna is tsundere. But I will make sure to put moments where Haruna isn't so tough and still needs her little Yuu-chan to comfort her.  :oops:

@sasumiofjp: Nyannyan no more. But maybe I'll put in some sexy Haruna. You never know.  ;)

Here is the next chatpter. Haruna hasen't heard much from home yet for a while now. I think it's time she got a message to let them know what's going on.

Chapter 16

Mariko and Miichan were out and there was no school today so Yuko was stuck in the house all day with Haruna. Haruna was on the couch watching TV and Yuko was sitting on the ground watching with her. Yuko was bored out of her mind and wanted to do something with Haruna but couldn't think of anything.

"Nyannyan you wanna play a game?" Yuko asked.

"No." Haruna said.

"You wanna go out?"

"No."

"You want some shrimp?"

"No."

"Then what do you want to do?"

"Watch TV."

"Well you're no fun."

Yuko sat there quietly for another five minutes and eventually lost patience. Yuko got up and walked into the other room. Then she came back out with something hidden behind her back.

"Nyannyan look what I got."

"What?"

Yuko pulled out a pair of panties but they weren't just any panties, they were Haruna's and one of her favorite pairs.

'Yuko give those back."

"No way!"

Yuko took the panties and put it on her head like a hat.

"You have to catch me in exactly one hour. If you don't I'll run outside and start shouting these are your panties."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

Yuko ran off and she could hear Haruna right behind her.

"Yuko you get back here right now!"

"Never!"

Yuko was good at running. It was a good thing too because Haruna was right behind her. Luckily their house was big though so there were also plenty of spots to hide out in. Yuko first tried hiding in a closet. But she was easily found and almost caught. But Yuko managed to escape thanks to her tiny body.

"Catch me if you can!"

Yuko kept running around and this time tried hiding under a bed. But Haruna found her and managed to grab her ankle this time. But because she couldn't fit under the bed she couldn't pull Yuko all the way out. Yuko managed to squirm away and out the door.

"Haha try again!"

Yuko ran into the kitchen and hid in the cabinets. This time Haruna didn't find Yuko and ended up running somewhere else. It was then Yuko carefully snuck out but she was surpirsed to see Haruna standing above the table.

"Got you now!"

Haruna jumped down but Yuko rolled out of the way just in the time. Yuko ran into the family room and jumped over the couch over to the stairs. Yuko ran as fast as she could up the stairs and into Mariko's room. In there, she quickly hid behind a plant that was dense enough to hide Yuko's small body. A couple seconds later, Haruna came in almost out of breathe.

"Mou I give up! I'm getting in the shower."

Yuko heard Haruna walk off and a couple minutes later the shower water came on. Yuko thought Haruna had seriously given up. Therefore she decided she would scare her while she was in the shower. Yuko walked into the bathroom and saw Haruna's clothes on the ground. She walked over to the curtain and was about to draw it when suddenly Haruna jumped out of nowhere and the two fell into the bath tub.

"Got you!"

"Nyannyan why are you naked?"

"I had to make it look like I was in the shower. Anyways I won so give me back my panties."

Haruna leaned in to take them off but Yuko grabbed her head.

"No way!"

She was going to head butt Haruna but instead Haruna pulled Yuko in for a kiss. Yuko could feel Haruna's tounge penetrating Yuko's mouth wrapping itself around her tounge. Yuko pulled back in surprise and Haruna just smiled.

"What you didn't like it?'

"No it's just..."

"What?"

"You missed a spot."

Yuko took the shower head and aimed it at Haruna soaking her.

"Hey!"

"Haha now you're nice and clean."

"I don't think so!"

Haruna took the shower head from Yuko and sprayed her.

"Ah wait I still have my clothes on!"

"Too bad!"

Haruna kept spraying Yuko drenching her in the water. Then when she was done, Haruna turned off the shower.

"Thanks a lot." Yuko said.

"Yuko your boobs look really cute." Haruna said.

"What?"

Yuko looked down and realized she had worn a white shirt and didn't have a bra on under it. Her whole chest was exposed and Haruna could see everything.

"Kya!"

Yuko got up and tried to run out of the bathroom but ended up slipping and falling right on top of Haruna. The two were really close with bodies pressed against each other. Yuko was about to get up but Haruna pulled her in for another deep kiss. But this time Yuko felt something else. She felt a hand traveling up her shirt towards her chest. Yuko pulled back and protected that what was special.

"Nyannyan what's gotten into you?"

"I'm sorry Yuko it's just I've been getting these weird urges to kiss you and touch you. I even have weird dreams of doing all that stuff with you and when I wake up there's weird stuff in my panites."

Yuko knew what Haruna was feeling. The dreams were wet dreams and Haruna's urges are something all young girls go through.

"It's ok Nyannyan I went through the same thing." Yuko said.

"How do I make them go away?"

"Well there are two ways you can either mas-"

Yuko was cut off by a loud beeping noise.

"What was that?"

"Oh it's my collar!"

Haruna ran over to her clothes and pulled out her collar. She pressed a button and a tiny hologram came out.

"Princess, I hate to inform you but we are losing the battle right now. Things are not looking good right now and it maybe a while before you can return home. But at the rate things are going you may never be able to come home. Princess I hope you are safe and we will do our best to win this war so you can come home safely. Royal guard out."

The message ended and Haruna sat there in silence. Then Yuko saw tears starting to fall from Haruna's eyes. Yuko reached out and hugged her doing her best to calm her.

"There there Nyannyan don't cry."

"I miss mama and papa!"

"There there..."

"Hey I hear crying what's going on?"

Mariko opened the door and saw half naked Yuko and fully naked Haruna on the floor crying. She was going to say something but then Yuko shot her a "don't bother us look". Mariko just bowed and quietly shut the door.

"Don't worry Nyannyan I'm sure everything will be alright."

"But they said they were losing!"

"Don't listen to them. Things could change."

"You're right!"

"Yeah so let's hope for the best and for now get dressed because I'm cold."

"Ok!"

Haruna was back to normal and Yuko was happy. But she wondered if things were going to be alright back on Haruna's home planet.

Well there you go! Haruna and Yuko had some sexy time and Haruna got a message from home. We don't know if they will win or lose but that's something to worry about later on. For now please tell me what you think and check out my OS collection. I just recently updated and it's an Atsumina!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2012, 08:16:36 AM »
Awww smesy time time!! hell yeah!! but aww poor haruna.. I like the kisses :D so rough haruna.. :XD take advanges over our poor yuko jajajajja just kidding

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:16 AM »
Oh it's rare to see Kojiharu initiating things and Sae being weak ^^

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2012, 09:52:04 AM »
I just love how Nyan Nyan teases Yuuchan , i want MOOOOOOREEEEEE!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2012, 02:17:40 PM »
Haruna is back to her mature self??  :?
I guess Yuko will have a bad time to play again with her nyaan nyaan~  :huhuh
Perv Yuko showed up to tease nyaan nyaan  XD XD
and the bathroom scenes ...  :drool: :drool:
Mariko suddenly becomes so obedient to Yuko when she gives her a glare..  :lol: :lol:

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
Wooow

the last chapters were really hot :on bleed:

haha Yuki, Jurina and Haruna are a pervert haha :wahaha:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 17
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
@Haruko: Haruna's kisses are rough but the best things ever!  :inlove:

@kahem: Yeah a weak Sae is a surprise and Haruna being the agressive one is something I've been wanting to try for a while now. It looks like everyone likes it.  :)

@haruhi16: Yes yes there will be more Kojiyuu scenes. But maybe this time I'll put Yuko on top.  :wub:

@ichikawa: Haruna is now mature but she can still be cute and goofy when she wants. Yeah I guess Mariko didn't wan to know what happened so she just listened to Yuko for once.  :lol:

@Pwety: Yes they are all little pervs! Maybe they should have a pervert meeting.  :twisted:

I think it's time for Yuko to learn a little more about Haruna and Mariko's culture. I have a weird idea in my head and I want to share it with you. I hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 17

"Haruna Haruna do you know what today is!" Mariko said.

"August 20th. Why?"

"You should know why!"

"No I don't."

"Think about it."

Haruna paused to think about what Mariko was talking about. Then she finally got it.

"Ah it's Nyanko Day today!"

"That's right!"

"What's Nyanko day?" Yuko asked.

"Nyanko day is a say people on the Nekomimi Kingdom celebrate. We have a giant party and we indulged ourselves with the special pawte grass." Haruna said.

"Pawte grass?"

"Yeah it makes us feel really good and silly. But humans don't have any here so we can't celebrate."

"Well I think we have something similar to it."

"What?'

"Catnip."

"Catnip?"

"Yeah here."

Yuko walked over to the closet and pulled out a small bag. She handed it over Haruna but then Mariko took it.

"Let me test it. I want to make sure it's safe."

"Then let me test it mistress."

Miichan took the bag and opened it. She sniffed the insides and when she did that, Miichan's ears and tail came out. Her knees became wobbly and her pupils became wide.

"How is it?"

"The best thing ever!"

"Let me see that."

Mariko took the bag and sniffed it. She got the same reaction as Miichan and this time she started dumped the bag onto the ground and started rolling in it.

"Yuko... you gotta get more of this stuff. This is... amazing!"

"Ok I'll run out to the pet store. You two don't get too relaxed."

"Ok!"

Yuko ran out to the pet store and got as many things of catnip as she could. Then when she got back, she saw Mariko and Miichan both rolling on the ground.

"Finally!"

Haruna took a bag of the catnip. She sniffed soon and soon enough her ears and tail came out.

"Oh my god you're right Mariko! This is fricken awesome!"

"I know right I feel like the room is spinning around me." Mariko said.

"I feel like a clam! Open and close."

Miichan was immatating a clam movements and Haruna was rolling on the ground in circles.

"Oh god what have I done?"

Yuko thought she just gave a ton of weed to a addict. Only this time there were three of them. Not sure what to do, Yuko decided to sit down and watch the three zone out. Mariko was trying to stand up but kept falling over, Miichan was pretending to be a worm, and Haruna was reaching for the ceiling trying to grab the fan. Watching them was pretty funny and Yuko wished she had a camera. But then there was a knock at the door so Yuko got up to go answer it.

"Mayuyuy?"

"Hey Yuko!"

"What are you doing here?"

"You said you were going to help me study with my homework. Yukirin is sick and doesn't want me bothering her so you told me you could help me."

"Oh yeah that's right. Well come on in."

Yuko led Mayuyu into the kitchen away from the three cats that were trippin their brains out right now.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Juice is fine."

Yuko got her a glass and handed it to her. Then they started their homework. About a half hour in, there was a shufflling coming from the other room.

"What was that?"

"It's probably just Haruna and Mariko."

"Oh ok."

They continued to do their homework but then Mariko came stumbling in.

"Honey I'm hungry. Go make me dinner."

Mariko tried walking over to Yuko but ended up falling again.

"What's wrong with Mariko and why does she have cat ears?"

"Oh uhh she's cosplaying."

"Really!"

Mayuyu walked over and grabbed Mariko's ears.

"Wow they feel so real."

She grabbed Mariko's tail and tugged it a little.

"And the tail is in there pretty good."

"Hey don't touch my tail."

"Sorry."

Mariko tried to get up again but ended up falling on top of Mayuyu.

"Mariko are you ok?"

"Uh she just got back from the dentist and they used loopy gas on her so she's a little out of it." Yuko said.

"Oh it see. I've felt that before."

"You look yummy."

Mariko leaned in and started biting Mayuyu's ear.

"Hey stop it that feels weird!"

"Mariko get off."

Yuko grabbed Mariko and threw her off.

"I'll get you something to eat in a minute." Yuko said.

"Mari-chan!"

Just then Haruna staggered in and fell onto Mariko.

"What's wrong with Haruna?" Mayuyu said.

"Same thing as Mariko."

"Mistress I brought you tea!"

Miichan walked in carrying a fake house plant.

"Who's this?"

"Oh she's a friend of Mariko's. She's really into maid cosplay."

"Her outfit looks amazing."

"Mayuyu I think you should go now."

"Alright I'll see you later!"

Mayuyu left and now Yuko has to deal with three hungry cats.

"Honey I'm hungry!"

"Ok I'll fix you something to eat. What do you want?"

"Ramen noodles with fish in it."

"I want some too!" Haruna said.

"Alright go sit at the table and I'll bring it in."

The three crawled over to the table and a couple minutes later Yuko came in with the food.

"Alright here you go you guys."

"Yay food!"

Haruna jumped out of nowhere scaring Yuko causing her to spill the noodles all over herself.

"Oh jeez look at the mess you made. Now I got noodles in my hair."

Yuko was about to get up when Haurna held her down.

"Yuu-chan you smell delicious."

Haruna leaned in and started licking Yuko's face.

"Hey stop it! That tickles!"

"Haruna don't hog all the food I'm hungry too!"

Miichan held Yuko down and started licking her hands sucking on every finger.

"Hey Mariko wants some too!"

Mariko held Yuko's legs down and started licking them. Now Yuko was being held down and attacked by several cats. Haruna was sitting on top of Yuko licking her face, Miichan had her arms and Mariko had her legs. Yuko wasn't sure if she should stop them or not but even if she wanted to she couldn't. But then Yuko felt Haruna make her way down to to her neck.

"Ahh Nyannyan stop that really tickles!"

"I want more!"

Haruna grabbed Yuko's shirt and tore it open. Now she was starting to lick her collar bone making her way to her bra.

"Nyannyan stop it!"

"No I'm still hungry."

Haruna's tounge trailed down Yuko's body getting closer and closer. But then to make things worse, Mariko was starting to pull Yuko's skirt down.

"Ah Mariko don't!"

Mariko started licking Yuko's legs moving up to her thighs and closer to her underwear.

"No no no!"

Yuko started to squirm but they all had her held down pretty good. Yuko had to think of something otherwise she'd be done for. Then she got an idea. Yuko started to make chicken noises hoping it would confuse them.

"Hey Haurna do you hear a chicken?" Mariko said..

"Yeah I do." Haruna said.

"Let's go check it out."

Haruna, Mariko and Miichan all left leaving Yuko behind. Yuko quickly cleaned herself and got into some different clothes. Then she walked inot the other room and found all three of them passed out on the ground.

"Guess they ran out."

Yuko dragged Mariko into her room and Miichan into hers. Then she carried Haruna over to the couch and set her down. Then Yuko walked over and lyed down next to her. She watched the sleeping Haruna and started gently stroke her hair. Haruna then suddenly jumped up and grabbed Yuko. She wrapped around her and then brought her back down.

"I love you giant shrimp."

"Sweet dreams Nyannyan sweet dreams. Oh and Happy Nyanko Day."

Well I think we should declare this a national holiday! No school! We all just go out and get cats high off cat nip! No I'm kidding but now we know what happens when Haruna get catnip. Look forward to the next chapter and please tell me what you think!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 18
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »
No comments today? Darn. All well I won't let that stop me! But it does get lonely when I don't know what people think about my story. But I won't let that stop me! Miyumi fighting! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 18

Some where on planet Nekomimi....

"Your highness, please get inside the castle we must protect you!"

"But my husband is still out there I must fight with him!"

"No it's too dangerous! Please retreat to the castle while you still can!"

"I don't think so!"

The queen pressed a button on her chest causing a metal suit to appear on her.

"Fighting Queen Battle mode on!"

(Back to Earth...)

"Hey Nyannyan!"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Oh sorry I was spacing out. What is it Yuko?"

"I was saying, we need to get going. We're going to be late."

"Oh right. Sorry."

Yuko was worried about Haruna. She seemed very distant from her recently and is starting to worry. Therefore, she decided she was going to take her out to a special place. She was going to take her to the hill she went stargazing at. To the place where she first met Haruna.

"Come on we're almost there."

"Where are we going Yuko?"

"A place I think you'll really like."

It was day time now but even in the day the hill was still beautiful. You felt like you could just touch the clouds and taste the wind. It was a bright sunny day and it wasn't too hot either. Yuko had the whole day planned out where they would play games and have a nice little picnic. And to make things even more fun she invited Yukirin and Mayuyu. When they go up to the hill Mayuyu and Yukirin were already waiting for them.

"What took you guys so long?" Mayuyu said.

"Sorry Nyannyan was spacing out so we were running a little late. Anyways let's get started. Did you bring the ribbons?" Yuko asked.

"Good then let's get started. Here Haruna tie this around your head."

"Why?"

"It's part of the game."

Yukirin and Mayuyu had blue ribbons tied on the heads while Yuko and Haruna had red ones.

"Ok the objective of the game is to try to capture the other person's ribbon. First one to get them wins."

"Uh don't we need more people to play this game?"

"No it's fine. Anyways start!"

Yuko started going after Mayuyu but Yukirin got in front. She was about to take Yuko's ribbon but she managed to escape and started running. Mayuyu tried to grab Haruna's ribbon but Haruna jumped out of the way. Then she tried to grab Mayuyu's but Mayuyu started to run as well.

"Catch me if you can!" Mayuyu said in a taunting voice.

This got Haruna into the game because she hated being teased. Even when she was little Mariko would always tease her by calling her slow. But now Haruna was going to prove that she wasn't slow. Haruna started running after Mayuyu down the hill with Yuko and Yukirin just up ahead of them.

"Too slow Haruna too slow!"

Now Haruna was mad and was really going for it. She almost had Mayuyu when she suddenly fell and started rolling down the hill. Mayuyu got out of the way but Yuko and Yukirin had no idea. Haruna crashed into Yukirin and the two started rolling down together while Yuko jumped out of the way. When the two finally made it to the bottom, Haruna thought she was going to hurl.

"Nyannyan what are you doing?" Yuko said.

"I fell."

"You're really clumsy for a cat person."

"You shut up!"

"Yukirin that was a very elegant way to fall on you a$$" Mayuyu said.

"You shut up Mayuyu."

"Hey let's get them." Haruna said.

"Let's."

"Crap Mayuyu run!"

Yuko and Mayuyu started running up the hill as fast as they could. But the hill was very steep so they were having trouble. Meanwhile Yukirin and Haruna were having no trouble because they were both fueled by anger towards their partners. Yuko and Mayuyu had made it up the hill and were now scarmbling to climb up the tree. Yuko had no problem because she was good at it but Mayuyu wasn't as lucky.

"Yukirin no!"

"You're going to pay for what you said. You know what time it is?"

"No not that!"

"That's right! Tickle time!"

Yukirin got on top of Mayuyu and started to tickle Mayuyu everywhere making the girl laugh like crazy.

"Yuko hahahahaha save haha yourself hahahahahaha!"

"I'm going to make you laugh so hard that you'll pee your pants!"

"Hahaha no hahahaha!"

"Yuko you're next!"

Haurna started to climb the tree very quicly starting to get closer and closer. Yuko tried to climb as high as she could. But eventually she ran out of room and reached the top. Haruna was right behind her and was closing in. Yuko thought about jumping but she was so high up that she was afraid she would hurt herself.

"Yuko!"

Haruna reached out and grabbed Yuko to pull herself up.

"Nyannyan don't!"

"Too bad! This is your punishment!"

Haruna grabbed Yuko by the shirt and pulled her in for a kiss. They held for a couple minutes savoring every second. But then there was a loud snap and crack. Soon after Yuko and Haruna found themselves falling. Yuko had to think fast so she grabbed Haruna and wrapped tightly around her. Then she turned her body so that Yuko's back would hit the ground. But not before hitting several branches that were in the way. Those branches slowed them down so that when Yuko hit the ground, it didn't hurt as much. But it did knock her out.

(Inside Yuko's head...)

BAM BAM BANG BOOM!

"What the? What's going on?"

BANG BOOM KABOOM!

"What's all the noise?"

Yuko opened her eyes and saw a large explosion only a couple feet away from her.

"Ahhh!"

Yuko ducted as a body flew over her head. Missles shot past her and lasers were being fired. Yuko looked out and saw tanks and metal suits that looked like gundams. Another explosion went off not too far from Yuko. She looked over and saw someone in a metal battle suit thing firing rockets. Next to the metal suit person was a man with a huge sword cutting down every enemy in sight.

"Keep firing! They're starting to pull back!" the man shouted.

"Honey I don't think our troops can last much longer." the person in the suit said. It sounded like a woman.

"My king, my queen we must retreat, our forces are being outnumbered!"

"Wait those two are the king and queen?"

Yuko saw the cat ears on the man and the woman. That's when she realized those two were the king and king which means, those two were Haruna's parents.

"Am I in a battle right now?"

So much was going through Yuko's mind right now. She had no idea how she got there or what was going on. But what she did know was she was right in the middle of a huge battle.

"Incoming lasers!"

Yuko looked over and saw a ton of weird lizard people with lasers. One fired and almost hit Yuko but shot the guy behind her.

"Soldier don't just stand there fire!" the king shouted.

Yuko saw that she had a gun in her hand. She saw noticed that she wasn't in her own body. She was in the body of one of the soldiers. Yuko had so many questions but now was not the time to ask because she was being attacked by heavy fire. Yuko took her gun and started firing randomly at the lizard people. The gun shot out a laser beam and she took out one of the people.

"Wah so cool!"

Yuko shot again and again taking out every lizard person she saw. But then the gun stopped firing. She must have been out of ammo or something.

"Here!"

Another soldier threw her a strange vile of green liquid. Yuko saw how the one in her gun was empty so she pulled it out and then snapped the new one in. She was surprised how easy it was. Yuko started firing again and kept firing. She even got one from behind that she didn't even see coming. Then she noticed how one of her comrades was about to be ambused from behind.

"Look out!"

Yuko shot the one lizard but then another one came out and shot her in the chest. She fell to the ground and soon after she died.

"Yuko!"

Yuko opened her eyes and saw Haruna staring at her with worried eyes.

"Nyannyan?"

"Thank goodness you're alright."

Haruna hugged Yuko tightly as Mayuyu and Yukirin walked over.

"Hey you're awake!" Mayuyu said.

"Yeah. What happened?"

"You guys fell from the tree and you were knocked out cold." Yukirin said.

"How long was I out?"

"For a couple of hours. We thought about taking you to the hospital but then you woke up."

"Oh well sorry you guys. How about we eat now."

"Great I'm starved!"

Mayuyu set up a blanket while Yukirin got the food out. Haruna was so worried about Yuko that she spoon fed her everything. Not that Yuko didn't mind it but it still felt kind of weird.

"Hey Yukirin why don't you do that to me!"

"Ok fine then say ahh."

"Ahhh~"

Yukirin was about to feed Mayuyu a piece of sushi but then Yukirin put it in her mouth.

"Hey!"

"Feed yourself."

"Mou you're mean."

"Not my problem."

"No but this is."

Mayuyu grabbed Yukirin's boob and squeezed really hard.

"Itai!"

"Feed me."

"Fine."

Yukirin fed Mayuyu this time and Mayuyu smiled in happiness.

"Hey it's starting to get dark. Mayuyu and I are going to leave. Thanks for inviting us." Yukirin said.

"Ahh but I want to stay a little longer." Mayuyu pouted.

"No I'm taking you home and getting revenge for you hurting my chest."

"Oh boy. I'll see you later Yuko!"

Yukirin and Mayuyu left leaving Yuko with Haruna.

"Nyannyan come with me. The stars will be coming out soon."

Yuko walked up to the top of the hill and sat down. The sky had just turned dark and now the moon was coming out.

"Nynannyan look at all the stars!"

"Wow! They're so pretty!"

The two sat in silence staring at the stars. Then Yuko finally asked,

"Hey Nyannyan do you miss home?"

"Yeah I do." Haruna said.

"Do you wish you could be up there with your parents?"

"Yeah but they're fighting a war. I don't want to get in their way."

"When you leave, you won't forget me will you?"

"Of course not. I would never forget you."

"Good. I was afraid you would."

"Yuko I love you. Why would I forget the one I love?"

"I'm just checking. I would never forget you either because I love you too."

Haruna and Yuko gazed at the stars until Haruna had fallen asleep. Yuko gently stroked Haruna's cheek and decided not to tell Haruna what she saw back on her planet.

Well now we know what's going on up there! Will Yuko tell Haruna what she saw or keep it a secret? Look forward to the next chapter and find out! Please tell me what you think!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2012, 12:47:20 AM »
So cute~
Shy Yuko is so cute~

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2012, 01:40:27 AM »
Mayuki in this fic are so different from other fics but I like them they are really funny  :on lol:
Yuko she has to tell Haruna about what she know I feel like she will regret it when she wont tell her  :badluck:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2012, 03:17:58 AM »
OMG1 you update so fast!! thanx for that..

The lick`s scene wow.. make me think pervs things jejej

Aww haruna miss her planet... but why yucchan can see that.. its strange maybe because she share a kiss with haruna..?
love the kisses :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2012, 05:03:24 AM »
I like how you updated so quickly! These chapters makes me want to squeal!!! *FANGIRL*

Finally, they already confessed what they really feel with each other! OMG  :wub: :wub: :wub:

PLEASE UPDATE MORE!!!  :twothumbs

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2012, 05:56:16 AM »
That was beyond fast! Two chappies in one day! Great! Mariko, Miichan, and Kojima were like some drug addicts! Especially when miichan was pretending to be a clam lol it was great :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Diamond