JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...

Author Topic: Who said you can win my heart so easily?Chap 1 Part 2 [11/18]  (Read 18799 times)

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
Who said you can win my heart so easily?Chap 1 Part 2 [11/18]
« on: November 14, 2012, 06:50:06 AM »
Here's another fic of mine. This is an alternative universe, where some of the AKB girls are boys (literally boys,not danso or dressed up as ones), and it's placed in the 'Akiba School for boys and girls'. There would be a lot of pairings, some love triangles, some crack ships, change of couples, drama,love,comedy.
I add a little character summary at the end of each chapter,so that you can easily understand who is who. If you ever have a doubt about anything, please feel free to ask me!

Now enjoy!

Who said you can win my heart so easily?
*Prologue*
*Chapter 1 Part 1*
*Chapter 1 Part 2*

Prologue

-So, here we're... - a short guy with brown messy hair said standing at his new school's gate.

-Yup...- A taller one with short tidy and brown hair with glasses replied.

-You sure this is the school? It looks more like a mansion or a royalty castle than a school, Mario-kun...

-I'm totally sure. Grandpa gave me this address, and the gps works right, Yuu - the one called Mario looked down to his cousin, who was looking in amusement at their new school.- But remember this is a top school. It's obvious the sons of rich and famous people come to study in here...

-Yeah, you're right... - the boy hung his bag over his shoulder, with his other hand inside a pocket, and started walking into the magnificent garden.

-I'm always right -Mario replied, smirking.

-Shut up, smart-ass...- both boys laughed while walking. Suddenly, a boy passed running in front of them a top speed as if escaping from someone, laughing loudly. In his hand there was something like a bun.

-Oi! Atsushi-kun! Come back here! Mou... - another voice, a feminine one, shouted from the other side of a long hallway. She was chasing the boy, but in her way she tripped and clumsily fell to the grown. Yuu acted faster than Mario, and was by her side in a millisecond.

-Are you okay? - Yuu asked concerned, looking at the girl with the uniform of her school. She had brown beautiful eyes, her hair loose and a little messy, probably cause of her missing ribbon, and had a cute mole on her left cheek. - Here, let me help you. - He held her hand, helping her up.

-A-ano...T-thank you...- the girl visibly blushed and when she looked at the guy, she turned red as a tomato.

"How cute..." The short boy thought, a dimple smile starting to creep on his handsome face.- There, did you got hurt?

The only reply was a nervous shock of head. They stayed like that, looking at each other, until someone behind them cough. Yuu looked at Mario direction, finding him grinning in a trolling way.

- Such a lovely scene I have the pleasure to presence, but If we don't go now, we're going to be late our first day,dear cousin.- Yuu and the girl blushed at his statement,and there they realise they where still holding hand. They let go quickly, the girl holding both of her hands on her lap, while Yuu scratched the back of his neck.

-Sure, you are right, Mario-kun. So, see you later...

The girl stayed there, watching at the midget handsome boy waving at her. Both boys started walking together the opposite way the female was. Then, when the girl was about to turn around and walk away, Yuu stopped suddenly and scream. -Ah! Such an idiot! Ano! I'm Oshima Yuu! Nice to meet you! -shouted to the now stunned girl.- What's your name?

The girl couldn't help but giggle at the boy's cuteness and shouted back.- Minami! Takahashi Minami! Nice to meet you too!
With that, Yuu made a bright dimple smile, and wave goodbye at her, starting walking again.

From the other side of the campus behind a tree, another boy was watching all the scene, with a frown and a really serious face.

Character Summary
Oshima Yuu:
Boy - 17 years old -Handsome, brown short messy haired - A little short for his age - Has a cute dimple smile - Resembles of a squirrel - Cousin of Shinoda Mario

Shinoda Mario
Boy - 18 years old - Really tall for his age - Uses glasses - Light brown short and straight haired - A troll - Cousin of Oshima Yuu

Takahashi Minami
Girl - 17 years old - Shoulder length hair, light brown - Likes ribbons - Has a mole on her left cheek - Blushes easily - Friend of Atsushi

Maeda Atsushi
Boy - 17 years old - Friend of Minami snf likes to tease her
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 04:42:31 PM by Suicchin »
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who said you can win my heart so easily?Prologue [11/14]
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »
Don't tell me Acchan and Yuko are going to fight for Takamina, OMG I can't :nervous, this is just so... :nervous. Although I don't like Atsuyuu but Takamina and Yuko fighting for Acchan sound more realistic, plus I still prefer Takamina as a boy more than Acchan because a jealous female Acchan is more scary :twisted: :lol:. But...despite all that, it does look really interesting what with different new pairings and because I'm also curious as to whom Takamina will pick.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:23:37 AM by Tanchan »

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »
OMG This is super good!  XD

Please update fast  :P

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »
seems like an interesting fic  :)
please continue!!

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 08:34:09 AM »
It's very interesting
Super excited on what's going to happen

Please update soon ^^

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »
woooow wooooow  :on study:
soo Minami is the girl  :mon kungfu:
LOL that was interesting....
TakaYuu moments at the beginning?  :gmon fry:
HUHUHU why must takamina be the girl?  :mon ghost:
LOL
*sigh*

It gives me headache if Im goin to continue to think hows the end gonna happen :yuki:
 :Dthank youu please update soon
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »
Waah this is a sooo lovely story  :k-inlove:
Minami-chan is so cute (just like she is always!) and Yuu too !  :tama-lotsaluv:

I like love trouble ! Please make Atsushi jealous (hihihi) because it's good  :vv:
I will wait for more~
See you soon :luvuluvu:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 05:53:02 PM »
wahh its really different seeing atusko as the guy i love it very interesting i cant wait too see how it turns out i cant believe atsuko an yuko are gonna fight for minami or atleast that is what it seems update soon  :bow: :bow:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »
Good interesting story!
Minami cute like always
Seem like Atsuko fight with yuko for her Minami hehe
can't wait for next chap
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 10:22:43 AM »
OH MY! I'M FOLLOWING THIS THREAD! XD
MY EYES ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WANNA READ IT! XD

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
This is new! I love it! Haha!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »
This is new! I love it! Haha!

Me too!
Pls updte soon! :thumbsup

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »
This is new! Takamina as a girl and Atsuko as a boy..
For me Atsuko never really looked like a boy even in Hana - Kimi, but still this is really interesting!
Please update SOON!!

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
Re: Who said you can win my heart so easily? Replies [11/15]
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 06:01:06 PM »
Here some replies!

@Tanchan Yeah, I know Takamina and Yuko fighting over Atsuko would be more realistic and, yeah, Acchan jealous is sexy scary but I wanted to write something different of what we are use to.

@bimbo @KojiYuu44 @dark48 @XxRoByNxX78 @Pdpond @Amakuchi @haruhi16 @Chichay12 Wow guys! I'm sooo glad you are interested on my story.

@yourockme that's because I just found some pictures of Yuko and Atsuko as boys (or danso, crossdressed) and I couldn't help to fall for them  :nervous :nervous So, I made them the males, while Takamina just stayed as a girl (cause there are lots of Kai/Takaboy x Acchan fics)

@chibi-nyao-chan troubles coming! :yep:

@TakaminaBG I know it's strange, but making Atsuko a girl would be too mainstream (?

For all the silent readers, thanks you all guys, for supporting and accepting this strange thing I'm writing ^^ .
 I'm really enthusiastic about this fic myself hahaha  :nervous :lol: 

I'll update a new chapter later today.

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
Re: Who said you can win my heart so easily?Chapter 1 [11/15]
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 03:33:47 AM »
Enjoy the short new chapter! :hee:  :sweat: Still a little bit introductory, but promise there will be more action from now on.

Chapter 1

The classes started like everyday, though that day wasn't that common. The second year A-class was,like always, kind of messy and loud, with each student in their own world. A group of good-looking girls was gossiping about a new band and cosmetics, another group of handsome and rich guys was drooling over some picture of a model, and then there was the ones not so rich.

Takahashi Minami was part of the 'not-son-of-a-rich-parent'  group. She had to strive herself to won a scholarship in the prestigious 'Akiba School for talented people',  were the most now-a-days talented people on the industry studied. She wanted to be a famous solo singer since she was a child, but her parent couldn't afford such an expensive school. That's why she studied for the scholarship entrance exam and passed it.

Now, she was seated on the last row desk, reading to a book silently disinterested on her fellow classmate's talking, when the teacher walked into the room. He was very young to be a teacher compared to the old ones, and moreover, a lot more popular between girl thanks to his ikemen looks.

-Silence, classroom! Classes are about to start. - he said in a cheerful voice, clapping his hands. The loud chats changed to low murmurs and some squeals from the teacher fan-girls. - Today, we're going to have two new student. -he announced. Everyone, including Minami, raised her head. That didn't go unnoticed by her best-friend, Maeda Atsushi, that was watching her the whole time in silence and a straight face.

-Okay,guys, you can come in now - the hyper teacher ordered. Two handsome guys entered the room. Again, the class was filled by the voices of the curious students. The girls shouted about how goo looking the boys were, the male ones, instead murmured bad things in jealousy.- I am Miyasawa Sae, it's a pleasure.I'm your home-room teacher, so ask me any question you have okay? Please now introduce yourselves.

The short one, who looked confident, took a step forward and stood in front of the class, with one hand inside his pocket and the other one rubbing his neck in a relaxed way. He was smiling brightly, cute dimples forming on his cheeks.- Hello everyone! My name is Oshima Yuu, I'm seventeen years old and I like to sing and play the bass. Nice to meet you! - he bowed and there was a loud replied from all the girls in the room, when he winked boldly at them.

The other guy, a little bit taller than Yuu took a step forward with a bored expression, sticking his duck lips out. He was holding his bag on his back in a cool pose, as if he was a model.- My name is Itano Tomo. - the girls started murmuring about his surnamed. He just snorted, like he was annoyed and added.- My father owns one of the most famous modelling agencies of the world, and no, I'm not going to introduce any of you to him.- he finished haughtily.

The room stayed in silence in response to his attitude until the teacher coughed. -Um...O-okay guys. Please take a sit... Let's see... Itano-san,you can sit between Maeda-san and Kasai-san.- he pointed to the sit between a poker face guy and a very girlish girl with pink hair accessories. Said guy walked to his sit and sat, putting his foot on the table.

Sae stayed dumbfounded but knew it would be useless to tell him to sit straight. Then, he turned to were Yuu was standing. The small boy was smiling totally relaxed, and looked up at the teacher- Can I sit there? - Yuu asked happily pointing to an empty chair right before Minami.

-Oh,yeah, sure. Go ahead - Sae sighed, relieved that one of his new students wasn't going to be a pain in the ass. -At least not the first day...- he thought. -Okay, will continue from the last topic we saw. Oshima, Itano, since you entered classes at the middle of the year, you'll have to catch up. Please, ask some of the students for help.-he turned around and started explaining something about maths.

Yuu looked over her shoulder to where Minami was again reading her book. He wrote a little paper and threw it to her. The girl was a little startled, but when she read it, she smiled a little. Yuu smiled mischievously and the girl replied nodding her head. Meanwhile, besides her, Atsushi glared at Yuu and his boldness. He didn't like the newbie a bit. The new student noticed someone was watching at him and looked at Atsushi's direction,only to find a deadly stare. His smile widened and both males made a silent agreement. They weren't going to lose.

At the other side of the room, Kasai leaned to her side.- Um, h-hello, my name is Kasai Tomomi chiyuu. I...um...I can lend you my notes...i-if you want? - she was stuttering with nervousness,and incredibly, Tomo find it cute, thought didn't understand the 'chiyuu' sound.

-Sure, cutie.- he smile sideways and winked at her. The girl almost faint because of embarrassment but smile happily at him.

Sae watched silently the interaction between the newbies and the other student and smile,thinking.- This is going to be an interesting year after all...

Meanwhile, on another class Mario was being introduced and actually harassed by the home-room teacher, called by herself 'Meetan', and by the students 'old green lady'

Character summary
Itano Tomo
Boy -17 years old - Son of a rich dad - Works as model for his father - A little bit narcissist
Miyasawa Sae
Boy - 24 years old - Very popular among students - Cheerful,positive and always full of energy
Kasai Tomomi
Girl - 17 years old - has cut, childish attitudes - always finishes her sentences with a 'chiyuu' (nobody knows why) -very girlish and attractive to boys

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 03:58:45 AM by Suicchin »

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who said you can win my heart so easily?Chap 1 [11/15]
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 04:03:05 AM »
Yeah an update. Things seem to heading to a good start. What I like about this fic of yours even though it's out of mainstream is that I don't know who will end up with whom. What I can conclude from this chapter is that Yuko is very brave making his moves whereas being a boy or girl, Acchan is still scarily jealous when it comes to Takamina  XD

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 04:32:22 AM »
Yay for the update. This is a good start. I loving the Acchan being a guy idea more and more and I'm super interested in his competition with Yuu!! :)

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 05:41:02 AM »
YES!!! minami as a girl n maeda as a boy
Plus there's yuu in this triagle love story
Can't wait for what happen next
Thank you for the update ^^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
tomotomo yay !! i love this couple

i find it interesing that Acchan and yuko are going to fight for minami im wondering who she will be choosing in the end or will a certain airhead come into the fic and make yuko change his heart very interesting

i love the fact that meetan harrassed mario lol poor him i wanna know if he will get paired with miichan or if he will have a pairing at all

nice update

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
Re: Who said you can win my heart so easily?Chap 1 Part 2 [11/18]
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »
@Tanchan Even as a boy or a girl, jealousy is a fact that can't be denied when it comes to Acchan's personality,in my opinion x3 I love making her all possesive over Taka,the gender doesn't matter.

@KojiYuu44  @Takamae
I'm so glad you're enjoying my fic! Continue supporting me onegai!

@javs If you enjoyed that part,then I hope you like this chapter more!

Here's the next part of chapter 1! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 part 2

Mario's POV
Thoughts in Italic

My name is Shinoda Mario, I'm 18 years old, I have bad eyesight so I use glasses and I'm a common teenager. I'm the son of a famous fashion designer and because of a request from my grandfather (also Yuu's) I entered this school.

It doesn't change anything for me, really. I never had a lot of real friends, even if I'm quite popular among other students. I always get along with my cousin and his friends,but I was never very social. That,and the fact that guys thinks I am gay JUST BECAUSE I LIKE WEARING FASHIONABLE CLOTHES. Could you imagine? Meh,idiots... So,that are the stupid and TOTALLY FAKE(I AM NOT GAY) reasons I don't have many friends.

So here I'm now, in this new place...I only hope this year finishes as quickly as possible so that I can be in charge of my father's company and work along with him and just forget about stupid teens...

I sighed and entered the classroom of the third-year's. The teacher was standing besides her desk. She was wearing an awful suit,obviously trying to look sexy (in vain,I must add). She look in my direction and smiled at me.

-Come on in. You must be the new student. I am Ohori Megumi, but you can call me Meetan if you want to.- her smile became wider and I just nodded. God, this person has a crush on me already? So so gross...- Please introduce yourself.

I coughed a little, trying to stay composed even in that awkward situation.- My name is Shinoda Mariko. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me and I hope we'll get along...- what a bad lie, I didn't want to get involve with any of those rich bastards, but I had to sound polite.

Again the green old lady looked at me. She approached to where I was and put a hand over my shoulder. Please,kill me. And stop touching my new uniform, you'll get it dirty with that unpolished nails of yours... -Um,let see...- she tapped her chin looking around, searching for my new desk.- There, you can sit beside Minegishi-san.

I followed her gazed and found a strange guy digging holes into my head. The fuck with this gachapin with blue hair and no matching clothes. I stared at him back, arching my eyebrow without a clue of why he was oh so interestedly looking at me.

-Go sit now. The class will start. - and with that, she patted my back. I didn't want to be near this strange and creepy woman another second, so I quickly made my way to my seat. The gachapin continued looking at me, and when I sat down, he inclined his body onto my desk.

-Your hair looks weird -he suddenly said, still watching me.

I almost fell down from the chair. I shifted a little bit uncomfortable and annoyed with his deep stare and pulled my glasses up my nose.- Excuse me?

-Yeah, your hair looks like a cup... Like the ones you use for eating noodles...- he grinned. Okay, I'm totally going to murder this guy. I took a deep breath,trying to control myself.

-Why do you care? I least I can match clothes... You know circles doesn't match with straight lines, right? And red and violet doesn't suit you well...- Why was I even talking to him? I was used to ignore everyone around me. Why couldn't I ignore the guy? Well, that's easy. It's difficult to ignore someone who is practically over your desk,mere inches from your face.

-Oh my god, that sounded sooo gay! - Totally gonna kill him. I frown at him and send one of my most murderous glares. His smile flattered a little, maybe realising he said something wrong. He seated back straight and smiled at me, this time in a friendly way.

-You know, you are weird. But I like you! Minegishi Kuu -he extended his hand to me, smiling brightly. With the frown still on my face, I shocked his hand just in politeness. Maybe that way he'll just leave me alone to pay attention to the old lady.

-Minegishi Kuu - I repeated his name a small smile appearing on my face. I didn't know why,but this guys seemed inoffensive, and kind of innocence too,or maybe just to sincere with his thoughts? Despite that, I didn't feel THAT annoyed to him. Okay, no,wait, that didn't sound like me at all. -You said I'm weird, but I think YOU are weirder...and crazier. And you have a funny face. - I couldn't help myself and started teasing him. I just couldn't. When I fell comfortable with someone, I randomly tease them. Yuu says I'm a real troll, but meh.

He pouted in a childish way. I noticed he has a funny round shaped face too. -Just like a gachapin -I mumbled to myself.

-What did you say? - he inclined again to my seat, but I poked his forehead, pulling him back to his own desk.

-I said stop bothering me and pay attention to the teacher - I shrugged my shoulder and watched at the blackboard. History? BORING. The old witch suddenly turned around and saw me staring at her,or that's what she thought, as she winked at me. For f*cking Christ sake! That gave me goosebumps! I mentally yelled, hugging myself. - That old woman is just the creepiest thing on Earth.

A loud laugh echoed throw my right side. Gachapin was laughing heartily with my little self talking about the teacher. The woman seemed used to the craziest guy behaviour and let it pass.

I couldn't hold my smile when Kuu turned to look at me. We shared a knowing smile and he hold his hand up. I shook my head, resigned, and high five him.

Maybe this year wasn't going to finish so bad.

(End of POV)
______

From the other side of the classroom, a catlike beauty was watching the newbie with a thoughtful gaze, trying to remember if she saw him somewhere before. "His face looks familiar but I can't remember..My, sometimes being an air-head isn't a good thing..." She pouted to herself and resumed writing on her notebook.

Well, that's it the finish of Chapter 1. Hope you like it and wait for more!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...