JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN

Author Topic: Love Destiny - Chapter 2 Section 1 [28-July-2013]  (Read 20949 times)

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Love Destiny - Chapter 2 Section 1 [28-July-2013]
« on: November 15, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »
Peek Into
She is an icy beauty, because of betrayal in her past relationship she totally has lost her faith for true love.

He is well-known of being a person of honesty, but betrays her love by having relationship with someone else.

He is a total player in the game of relationships, but for that her, he is willing to give up his enriching life and gets himself settled down.

She craved for a faithful love, but in return she could only to use betrayal to avenge for her lover's unfaithfulness.

A twisted love rectangle across two lifetimes involving the four lost beings in finding their destined love...

--------------------
Pairing(s):
KonGaki, AiMako, KonMako, TakaGaki

--------------------
Chapter list
Prologue

Chapter 1 – Reincarnated Love?!
Section 1: Don Juan
Section 2: Betrayal
Section 3: Passer-bys
Section 4: Reincarnated Destiny?!

Chapter 2 – Entanglements
Section 1: Promiscuous Encounter

OMAKE list
*OMAKE#1 – That night I have fun with her…
*OMAKE#2 – That night I met him…

--------------------
Message from Yellow:
the style of how the main story is going to be narrated is quite abstract, and each chapter is broken down to sections to give the story.
since it is abstract, the content tends to be very short, almost like drabble.
however, I will add OMAKEs along the way to further enhance some of the parts to give you the story.

at the same time, the story is depicted based on the characters' POVs.

:kneelbow:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:39:08 AM by weird »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Destiny love - Peek Into [15-Nov-2012]
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 02:16:28 AM »
a 5th gen dominant pairings fic
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
Re: Destiny love - Peek Into [15-Nov-2012]
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 02:21:12 AM »
yes it is.  :thumbsup
hope you will like it when i start writing it out   :P2

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Love Destiny - Prologue [6-Dec-2012]
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 06:02:06 AM »
Prologue

Do you believe that in this world there are such things as past lives and reincarnated love?

The love story that is to be told happened so. . .

to be continued...
------------------------------------------------
hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 1 [6-Dec-2012]
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 06:22:52 AM »
Section 1: Don Juan

My name is Niigaki Risa. I am an heir to one of the four Japan’s powerful forces in business world.

Ever since I was a kid, I keep dreaming this same dream over and over again and as I grew older, the content and image in this dream becomes more vivid.

In the dream, I am pretty much like whom I am in realistic, a descendant of some prestigious family, having the same amorous personality, where I went around enjoying casual dates even that I am attached.

However, in the dream, unlike reality, I was involved with two women. One of them loved me and the one is the one whom I was truly in love with.

The one who love me resembles very much like my steady girlfriend in reality. Though resembles her, but her personality somehow differs. The one is the dream has always been patient with me and accept me as who I was. Her love to me is so unconditional which pretty touched me until I was unwilling to forsake her and kept her by my side even that I know I have never love her.

However, my girlfriend in reality is a total different thing. She will keeps restricting me to have my own fun even that I have once again assure her that she will be my only steady and publicly recognized lover even I do fool around, which somehow quite irritates me.

Anyway, stop talking around her anymore, really spoiled my mood to share my story.

Now, I will talk about the woman that I have loved in the dream. That woman I love, she is so beautiful that I believe that she is some celestial being from the heaven. Whenever I see her, I really cannot take my eyes off and drooled psychologically for her. I just know I want her. That was my first thought whenever I first met her inside the dream.

In the dream, I know that she and I are mutually attracted to each other and deeply in love. Furthermore, my instinct always told me that she is that one I would want to spend my life with and I am willing to give up anything as long as I can just be with her and to make her happy.

Therefore, every moment when I wake up from that dream, I always have that strong urge to find her.

to be continued...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Destiny - Prologue + Chapter 1 Section 1 [6-Dec-2012]
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 06:32:52 AM »
nice start
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 06:45:07 AM »
@kuro:
thanks.  :D
tomorrow and the following 2 days i will update the other sections for this chapter... please stay tuned  :P2

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 07:20:38 AM »
 I'm here not to update my fic, but to leave a comment :)  :cow:  I DO BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION !!!  I am so excited to read the other part of the story.. you are so fast updating your fictions :) almost everyday !! and i always reading it. just give me some more time and i will update too  :bow: who knows? hehe actually i finished my next chapter . i just dont have time.

back to your story.. its a TakaGaki right ??  :yossi: :otomerika: ayieeeeeeeeh !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 08:33:34 AM »
@maikea:
you make me so touched, you finally appeared and please appear more in future... don't let me miss you so much until i forget to update one day XD

hee... i also :P i mean thing about reincarnation and destiny (that's why i already have 2 stories, no 3 stories to do with that  :shocked).

did i? i only do it for weekly basis now and on weekend with only an update... but if there is relevant, maybe more :D like this one  :P

i thought i already have stated the couplings  :catglare: , scroll up to the very first message in this topic and read yourself (if you have the time to)... i can tell you yes it is (at the end).  :thumbup

remember to appear more often in future,  don't let me miss you so much until one day, i really forget to update  my stories XD

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 09:01:17 PM »
Really this seems really intersting!!  :w00t:

wait Risa is again a boy!!  :grin:

who's the first girl that loves Risa?  :shocked

The one who steal Risa's dreams gotta be Ai!! :inlove:

please update soon!!  :wub:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 03:11:01 AM »
wait Risa is again a boy!!  :grin:
:nervous

who's the first girl that loves Risa?  :shocked
you will know it after today's update  :D

The one who steal Risa's dreams gotta be Ai!! :inlove:
:shocked:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 2 [6-Dec-2012]
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 03:39:23 AM »
Section 2: Betrayal

My name is Konno Asami. I am a nurse working in an esteemed hospital in the city, owned by my boyfriend’s family.

Ever since I was a kid, I kept dreaming this same dream over and over again and as I grow older, the content and image of this dream becomes clearer.

In the dream, I love this man who was deeply in love with another woman where he two timed us in the relationships. To him, I was like any other lover he once has to satisfy his libertinism. Despite he is so, I still choose to love him wholeheartedly, in hoping I will be the one he would chooses if one day he has gotten sick of the colorful life with womanizing and wanted to get settled down in life.

Coincidentally, he resembles very much like my boyfriend in reality in regarding to his looks and wanton personality.

Like in reality, I love him but he has no intention to get settle down and be serious with me.

I craved for his devotion, but in return I was only assured by him that I will be his only recognized lover, and there is no way he will ever to give up his passion to casual dates with other girls, which he find thrills and fun in it, just for me.

So, since he chooses to continue his willful lifestyle, being a sentimental lover to all girls he can meet while continue that meaningless serious relationship with me. I will want myself to be that silly me in the dream to love him wholeheartedly and willing to wait for that day he to really love me back.

To be frank, with his attitude to me, I don’t believe that day will ever to come. So, I got myself into another relationship with another man whom I know he is in love with me. However this relationship has to be kept underground due to some personal reasons.

to be continued...

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 2 [6-Dec-2012]
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 03:56:14 AM »
what? :shocked

KonKon is the other girl?  :O i didn't expect that!  :nervous

she has another man?  :lol: yeah, Risa is only Ai's  :wub:

Who's the other man Makoto??  :huhuh

please update soon!!  :grin:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 04:04:12 AM »
KonKon is the other girl?  :O i didn't expect that!  :nervous

:tama-uhh: i thought you would have expected that (as I already stated in the menu)

she has another man?  :lol: yeah, Risa is only Ai's  :wub:

are you sure?  :twisted:

Who's the other man Makoto??  :huhuh

you will know it tomorrow  :pimp:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 09:18:05 AM »
That last part is interesting
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 02:07:48 AM »
@kuro:
because it have to be so... and you somehow will know why in my next update.  :peace:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 3 [8-Dec-2012]
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 09:16:55 AM »
Section 3: Passer-bys

My name is Ogawa Makoto. I am a general practitioner working in an esteemed hospital in the city, owned by my best friend’s household.

Ever since I was a kid, I keep having this same dream over and over again and as I grew older, the content and image of the dream become more visible.

In the dream, pretty much alike what I am doing now, I was a general practitioner, but instead of staying in a place, I travelled around to treat people I have met.

In the dream, I have met two women whom I believed they were two important passer-bys to me. One of them resembles very muck like my girlfriend in reality.

In the dream, she was saved by me at her brim of death and nearly married to me. However, she had someone in her heart that she was so deeply in love with.

Just a moment before our marriage ceremony, she so coincidentally learnt about her sweetheart’s death from the mouths of our guest, and she started to feel listless. Upon finding her so, I got her to one side, intended to examine her but she stopped me and explained herself to me.

After knowing what the real cause of her listlessness was, I decided that instead of carrying on this meaningless ceremony, I wanted to set her free with that fact that initially, that day when she said she wanted to marry me, I already knew that her real intention. She was just doing so to repay me for the deed for saving her and looking after her in the months.

So I got up and went to the middle of the hall to make my announcement to call off the ceremony instantly and then went around apologizing to my guests.

After all my guests have left, I told her to go, go and send that one man in her heart off in his last journey. But later, I learnt that after she has sent him off, she immediately committed suicide in front of his tomb soon after to follow him.

I feel that she is really one devoted lover to have. If I could to meet her in my next life again, I might want to be with her and to take care of her again, just like I have done in the dream.

Another woman whom appeared in my that dream resembles so much like a co-colleague, a nurse who is at the same time, the girlfriend of my that best friend.

In the dream, she and I were childhood friends, whom I deeply in love with but she love someone else and being so silly enough to wait for him to return for her. However, in the end was killed by him when he found her as the culprit whom poisoned his sweetheart to unfortunate death out of her jealousy for her.

Being affected by the dream, knowing how my best friend has treated her, at first I took pity on her and showered her with concerns. However, as time goes by, I realized in fact, I have a strong urge to get involved with her and so, behind our lovers’ backs, I started an underground relationship with her.

to be continued...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Destiny - Chapter 1 Section 3 [8-Dec-2012]
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
I like the background for the characters