JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Thank You Raishun

Author Topic: Winter wonderland  (Read 2197 times)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Winter wonderland
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
Winter wonderland

A gush of cold air hit Yuko’s tomato coloured face as she walked through the park that was covered in a sheet of snow. Snowmen came alive as Yuko brushed him with her red cotton scarf. “Hello my n name is Gilbert” the snowman said in a warm calm voice. Yuko looked shocked at what she just heard did the snowman just talk to her? Gilbert simply smiled at Yuko and handed her a bunch of red roses. Yuko took the roses off Gilbert but as she took them Gilbert froze over. Yuko carried on walking through the park as she looked at the white coloured pine tree a beautiful looking Koji was standing next to it. Yuko went running over with a massive smile on her face to see her koji there in a red dress with a present in her hand. “Ah I love you and I got you these roses” Koji giggled at Yuko then she took the roses off Yuko “aww your so sweet and I love you too” Koji handed Yuko the present. Yuko unwrapped it with great excitement as Yuko figured out what it was Koji got on one knee “will you marry me?” Yuko began to cry “Yes a will of course I will I love you!” Yuko jumped into Koji’s arms. They walked through the park a flock of birds gave the two a bread maker and spider silk ribbons. As they finally got back to their house it began to snow it was truly a Christmas miracle.

Hey guys this was just a short one shot so that I could wish you all a merry Christmas hope you get everything you want and have a good Christmas and a good new year. I love you all! 

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: Winter wonderland
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
lol short quick and cute

never thought kojima would be the one to propose intead of yuko lol

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Thank You Raishun