JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Tama - Changethebeats part 2 feat. DJ Manabu

Author Topic: Project J - chapter 8 [WMatsui & others] / 28/8/16 updated  (Read 27220 times)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Project J - chapter 3 [WMatsui & others] Updated May 19
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 12:18:55 AM »
Well I expected some black suit guys with sun glasses who are working under Miichan or sth. XD Jk.

Lol spin-off. But I'm glad she can speak, less complicated this way and Jurina has the mind and intelligent of a human.

I love clingy human Jurina on Rena~  :cow: Go all out on her, Jurina!!! You have my full support!!!

Everyday Juriken

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2013, 02:06:20 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
SO INTERESTING!! *A*

a long time since I read something so interesting <3333

WMatsui rules <3

Contiii  :w00t:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline kumo

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
@shinoki, kurosawa87, aisacchan,cisda83
It seems you have a very high expectation for the beach trip ne~  :cathappy:
I hope I can satisfy you with the next chapter ^^

@POPCAT
You flattered me too much  :oops:
Thanks anyways :deco:

@Sherin
It seem's our mind work in a quite similar way  :w00t:

@Koneki
Hihihi, WMatsui rules!!!  :cow:

Offline kumo

Re: Project J - chapter 4 [WMatsui & others] Updated May 26
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2013, 06:28:26 AM »
"Yaaaaaayyy beach!!" Kuumin ran towards the sea, not far behind her, Kanon and Jurina followed. As the high-spirited youngsters ran on their own, the other's who more reserved just walked slowly from their inn.

The beach located at the city's outskirts. The place is not as fancy and crowded as the city, it was surrounded by nature, and most of the house and building's an old one. It gave off a viillage-y vibe.

It's a good thing that their inn is just on the opposite of the road and have a good view of the sea. The beach itself isn't that big nor famous, but the place was clean and quiet. A good place to relaxing.

The sky was clear, gentle breeze blowed on the seashore. A beach umberella shielded her from the sun as she laid on a beach chair reading a book.

"Nee Rena..."

"Hm?" Rena shifted her gaze to the left and saw Churi who's applying the sunscreen lotion on herself.

"You went to the beach and you only bring books with you?" Churi raised her eyebrow, she stared at her friend and a book that was rested on her lap.

"Well, I came here to relaxing. And besides," Rena stopped for a moment and point at the happy-three-girls-splashing-water-on-each-other. "I don't like physical activity as much as them."

"At least you should show off your bikini, you have a great body afterall. I'm sure people will appreciate it." Churi giggled and casted a sly smile on both Rena and Airin. Good thing Rena was facing churi, least she'll saw tomato-face Airin on her side.

"Mou Churi~! Stop teasing me!" Rena whined and slapped Churi's arm playfully.

"Hai, hai. You two have fun with your books here." Churi winked and ran off to join the other three.

"Eh? Airin? You're not joining them too?" Rena asked the flustered girl.

"No, no! I'm content with just reading book here, Rena-san." Airin answered immediately, showing her shoujo light novel she brought wirh her.

'With you.'  Airin finished her sentence mentally. Little did Rena know that Airin prepared the book solely to accompany her if she chose to not play in the water.

But one should agree to Churi. Rena'd look way better if she chose to unwear her jacket and shorts, and revealing her white two piece.

"Is that so?" Rena asked, Airin nodded her head frantically.

Rena smiled and continued to read her book. The gentle breeze and the quietness relaxed her. And not long after that, she blacked out.
"Rena-san..."

'Huh...?'

"Rena-san, Rena-san! Wake up!"

Rena opened her eyes and saw Airin's face hovering above hers.

'A-are? Since when did I fall asleep?'

"Are you that tired, Rena-san? You fell asleep not long after you read the book." Airin gave Rena a worried look. "If you're feeling unwell, you should just rest at the inn."

"No, no. I'm alright Airin. It's just so comfortable here that I fell asleep." Rena smiled and waved her friend's worry away.

Rena looked around, the skies was getting darker, it was hued in orange and dark blue. Was it that late already?

"Rena-san, I think we should get back to the inn. The other's already went first to clean themselves first." Airin get back to her beach-chair and took her book and Rena's, placing it inside her hand bag.

Rena also stood up and stretched her body, it was a pretty good rest.

"Let's go Rena-san! Ah, we should drop by the convenience store to buy some snacks and drinks for tonight too!"

The street lamp started to light as the sky darkens rapidly, illuminating the streets. Airin led them to a convenience store located near their inn. As they wanted to go inside, they saw a cute puppy sitting in front of the convenience store.

It was a black and white pappilon. It has a leash that was tied to nearby fence.

"Ah, kawaiii!" Both of them cooed and petted the puppy. Too bad the puppy just stared in annoyance and didn't gave any response back, it even shrugged them off.

"Wan!" The puppy barked when the convenience store's door opened and reveal a black haired young woman. Judging from her appearance, she might be in her early twenties.

Rena and Airin backed off when they saw her untied the leash and smiled towards them before walking away with her puppy.

"What a weird dog, it doesn't seem like to being petted. Maybe because we're strangers?" Airin mused out loud.

"Un..." Rena just nodded, unconsciously compared the dog's reaction with Jurina's who'd be barking and licking happily showing her affection if she's being petted, even with strangers.

"Ah, let's buy the drinks and snacks, we can't let the other wait for us too long!" Rena grabbed Airin's hand and went inside the convenience store, not noticing the blush on Airi 's face.

When they arrived at their inn, the other's already in the dining room, chatting hapily. The food was arranged by the inn's employee and they just waited until all of them gathered before they start the dinner.

"Jajaja! We bought snacks and drinks for tonight!" Airin said merrily and wave plastics bags on her hand.

Kuumin oooh'd and made weird shocked faces, Kanon slapped Kuumin's arm playfully while Churi just laughed them off. Rena giggled as well, and noticed someone's still missing.

"Churi, where's Jurina? Is she still taking a bath?"

"Huh? She said she's going back to the beach to see the sunset, didn't she bumped with you guys on your way back?"

Rena shaked her head, "Um, I'll go check on her, you guys can start the dinner first."

"Wait, Rena-san! I'll go with you!" Airin stoped Rena by holding her wrist.

"No, Airin. You stay here and have dinner with the other."

"But--"

"No buts, I insist." Rena's firm answer made Airin stopped her complaint.

"Don't worry, I'll just grab Jurina and head back immediately." Rena smiled and walked out to search the younger girl.
Jurina sat on the sand, hugging her knees. The night's breeze ruffled her hair and clothes as she stared off at the ocean. She didn't know how much time has passed since she sat there, and honestly she didn't care either.

It relaxed her as she saw the wave rise and falls slowly. 'Was this the feeling they called 'freedom'? No wonder they--'

"There you are, Jurina." A voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked back and saw Rena walked towards her.

"Let's go back, the other's worried about you. And dinners already been prepared."

Jurina looked back at the ocean. "I...want to stay here a bit longer."

Rena sighed and sat down beside Jurina, surprising the younger girl.

"What were you thinking?"

Jurina stared at the girl beside her before gazing back at the ocean. "The sea...it's really vast, isn't it? It was very fascinating when I saw the sea and the sky became one in the horizon."

Rena thought it was quite an odd comment, but since the girl beside her is by any means not a girl that can be considered normal, she slid it off.

Jurina rested her head on Rena's shoulder.

"I watched that numerously on tv back then. How fast the sea is, how clear the sky is. But this is the first time I saw it by myself." Jurina stopped a little before continuing. "I also saw a lot of another place on tv. There's a valley with a very big waterfalls, a lake surrounded by trees, and they said when the sky clear you can see the stars clearly in the sky. There's a field full of beautiful and colorful flower and has a lot butterflies in there. There's also this wheat field, when it was sunset it looks like the field was glowed in golden orange colors, very magnificent! Then there's also a place where everything covered in ice, isn't that very awesome?! Then there's also....also...

...The world is very beautiful, isn't it, Rena-chan? I want to see what our world looks like." Jurina finished her rambling with a longing smile.

"You sound like you never been out in your entire life. Have you been isolated somewhere all these year like a hermit?" Rena chuckled, it was supposed to be a joke.

"Do I really sounds like that?"

That longing smile again.

"...You definitely will see the world, Jurina. I'm certain."

That words touched and made her heart warm. She hugged the older girl and nuzzled on her neck.

"Wait, sto-wahh!"

Due to too much strength the younger girl used, both of them fall on the sand with Jurina on top. Her elbow keep her from falling down completely on the older girl.

"Wa-wait Jurina! This...uhhh..." Rena was alarmingly aware with their 'very intimate and questionable position' and wanted to push the girl off, but she stopped in her tracks as she felt Jurina rested her head on her chest. The younger girl even snuggling closer to her.

"A-ano...Ju-jurina...?" For the nth time, the younger girl made Rena's mind on stopped working.

"Hmm?" Feeling Rena's sudden timidness, Jurina just smiled. "Can we stay like this for a while, Rena-chan?"

Rena just nodded and laid there stiffly, her heartbeat went faster and faster.

"Rena-chan's so warm." Jurina said and giggled, "And she's very nervous that her heart's pounding like there's no tommorrow~"

"Mou! W-why don't you get off of me, a-and let my heart rest a bit." Rena stuttered on her words, her face aflame.

Jurina giggled more and raise her head, staring at the older girl's brown deeply. The puppy start to close her eyes and dipped her head slowy, stunning the older girl.

'W-w-w-what is she trying to do?! Don't tell me it's a k-ki---"

Sensing the girl below her's nervousness, Jurina only kissed the older girl's near her lips. Before getting up, she whispered, "...if only we can stay like this forever, Rena-chan...I'd be very happy."

With a smile, Jurina get up and offer a hand to the long-haired girl which she accepted. They just stood there for awhile until Rena's heartbeat back to it's normal rate.

"Yo-you shouldn't be too friendly with a stranger like me, w-what if I decide to take an advantage from you?" Rena said nervously when she tried to collect herself.

"Rena-chan is no stranger. And will you really take an advantage from me?"

"O-of corse not!" Rena shouted a little. Hey, didn't you all think it was the other way around!

"I believe Rena-chan." Jurina smiled and offered her hand. "Let's go back before the other started to worrying more."

Rena nodded her head slowly and took the girl's hand, her heart still jumping occassionally. It was then she noticed how cold the puppy's hand was, did she been out here that long? Rena hoped she won't catch a cold.

"Hey-hey! Whatcha doin' girls? It's dangerous for girls to walk alone in the night alone" a thug looking man stopped the girls. "Onii-chan will take you back, oh and we can stop somewhere to have fun first."

"Let's go-" the man tried to grab Rena's hand but Jurina moved in and slapped that hand away.

"Hands off." Jurina moved in front of Rena, shielding her with her arms.

Shocked, Rena tried to drag Jurina away but the younger girl wouldn't budge.

"Huh?!" The man  glared at Jurina and move closer to Jurina to intimidate her with their physical difference.

"I said, hands off. And you smell bad, go away." Her voice's cold as steel and full of authority.

The man went to grab Jurina's collar but he stopped an inch before he reached his target. He didn't know what stopped him, was it her cold smile? Her killing intent? Or was it her stare that seemed want to make a hole in his head...or the fact that the girl's left pupil color was flickered to pale blue occassionaly before back to its normal color.

He gulped and felt he's cold sweating, "Ahh, no need to be serious. I'm just joking, ha...haha..."

The man walked past the girls without further comment, surprising Rena.

"Jurina, what did you--" Rena faced the younger girl, demanded an explanation.

"Hmm? Nothing~"

"Jurina it's dangerous to mess with a thug like him. We're lucky he left us now. Next time we should just ignore them and walk away."

Jurina patted Rena's head, and smiled. "Don't worry. I will protect Rena-chan."

That words, that smile. It made Rena want to dig a hole and hide herself because the embarrassment.

"Let's just...get back to the inn." Rena said and walked first.

"Un~" the puppy followed back obediently.
When Rena and Jurina arrived, the others was already ate their dinner halfway. Somehow they're a bit mad, but glad that the both of them are okay.

Jurina, who apologized and finished them with her charming smile, obtained the forgiveness rather quickly.

When they finished their dinner, they went to their room separately to either relaxing a bit or prepare their things before heading to Churi's room to chat happily there.

Since each room has only two beds, they alread divide the room to organize who'll share their room with who. Obviously, Rena asked to be together with Jurina. She used family as her reason, but we know better than that, she just didn't want any accident to happen if Jurina paired with another person...like sudden need to change form or something. Kuumin and Kanon was paired together, much to Kuumin's joy. And last was Churi and Airin.

"Jurina, have you take a bath already?" Rena said as she went out from the bathroom wearing a white tshirts and shorts. Her hair still wet and had some water dripping down, as she wiped her hair with a towel.

Jurina, who's been gazing at the sea from the window in their room turned her gaze to face the older girl. "Yup~"

Knock. Knock.

"Ah maybe it's the others fetching us." Rena said as she went to open the door.

Feeling the sudden chill, Jurina shouted.

"Don't open the door, Rena-chan!"

"Huh? Why?" Rena faced the younger girl. Her hands rested in top of the knob, ready to open it.

She remembered these sensations. It's definitely not their friends who's been knocking the door.

'It's them. It's definitely them. How come they can find me so fast?!'

Jurina hugged herself, hands trembling. Eyes never left the door. She felt a chill down her spine.

"Please, just...just don't open the door...Rena-chan." Jurina whispered softly.

Rena never saw Jurina like this, well once when she's questioning the short-haired girl before. The warm smile, power, and confidence that usually around her was nowhere to be seen. Just as her hands left the knob...

Knock. Knock.

"I know you're there. Please open the door."

Rena sighed, it seemed they're quite persistent. From her way of speaking, it seems they're quite polite. She'll just answer them and refuse whatever they need politely. Rena put the door-chain on just in case before opening the door.

In front of her there's two girls wearing black suits. The one who knocked her door was a short girl with ponytail, and the other was a black haired girl with dark look and glasses standing behind the shorter girl.

"Umm, how can I help you?" Rena started, unsure what these suspicious girls wants. But she have a very good guess.

"Is Jurina inside? Can you open the door so we can talk with her for a while?" The short girl smiled. She seemed not dangerous, but Rena knew better.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I think you knocked the wrong room." Rena answered politely before she went to close her door.

Seeing the door closed, the short ponytailed girl sighed. She stepped aside and let her friend finished the task in her style. The girl with the glasses moved in and sent a roundhouse kick to the door, breaking the door chain and even some of the door hinge was flying off.

The kick caught Rena off guard and made her thrown back. Herm arm was bruised because she shielded her face with them.

"Rena-chan!" Jurina wanted to go to the older girl, but she stopped when she saw the two girls entering her room.

"Acchan...Takamina..."

The girl with the glasses just smiled saddistically.

"It's been awhile, J."

Project J - chapter 4. Badass hunter, runaway puppy. It's been awhile, J. END

======

Hi all! Next chapter's up!
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:22:59 AM by kumo »

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2013, 07:21:10 AM »
ACCHAN'S KICK!!! whahhahaha cool! I loved it!!

wahh the wmatsui scene on the beach was beautiful ;A; and the last part of the chapter  is NBXKASBJSABJDSA I NEED THE CONTII!

Good job! :3  :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2013, 08:10:13 AM »
Ah... Airin wanted to be near Rena all the time... but Rena seem not to think anything special about Airin...

Yeah... the puppy that they came across seem to not like strangers... different from Jurina...

Ah... Jurina and Rena moment together in the beach was so romantic...

And also Jurina was so great protecting Rena from the thug...

Yeah it would be great if they can be together forever...

Ah... Takamina and Aachan were the enemies here....

Oh the ones in charge of Project J found Jurina now...

What's Project J?

What's going to happen to Jurina now?

Would Jurina and Rena able to run away from Atsumina...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2013, 08:19:57 AM »
omg what will happen to jurina?? please don't separated her from rena  :frustrated: :frustrated:
twitter  tumblr

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
hoy!!!!!
what the heck happen?
don't separate Wmatsui!
AtsuMina just go back to your place alone! :angry:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2013, 11:32:38 AM »
Well the people are trying to get the experiment back

Acchan and Takamina kakkoi entrance
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
awesome kick by acchan lols

Jurina wants to be free and see the world, great dream gurl >=3
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2013, 02:41:05 PM »
Aww, Renairi are cute as awayas ;') same with Wmatsui xD

Acchan's kick O.O yeee Acchan ish awesome as always xP

So Jujupup is nothing but a project D; What's going to happen to Jujupuo?

Update soon :) Can't wait ^.^

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2013, 02:54:22 PM »
Jurina want to stay with Rena...
Acchan.... wow...
well, I don't know how to comment with actual useful info right now:
so, yay!! so cool...
flickering blue? some kind of special powers?
then again, Jurina is already pretty special...
hrm...

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2013, 04:02:15 AM »
DONT TELL ME TAHT DONG IN CONVENICE STORE IS TAKAMINA

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2013, 07:01:59 AM »
hello :hand:

such a cute an amazing story :D

i think the dog that they saw earlier at the shop is takamina.

i just know your story today, and i'm glad because i had another fanfic to read :)

keep update, i will wait for your story :jphip:

Offline kumo

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »
Yay for Acchan's awesome kick!!
Hahaha, thank you for the comemts! ^^ i'm very happy

@Koneki
Thank you!
Is the last part of the 4th chapter exciting enough?
There'll be more surprises in the next chapter. Stay tuned!  :cow:

@cisda83
Yup, I thought that acchan and takamina would look better in the opposing party.
But they're not the one in charge, though  8)
The project will be revealed in the next or next two chapters, if you (and the others) have some questions regarding the project, feel free to ask here,  I will try to answer it in the chapter, as long as the answer doesn't contain any spoiler :)

@matsuru, Rena-chan Daisuki, kurosawa87
Ahahaha, I hope I can give you a very goooood drama  :on gay: :nya:
I'm not confident with my writing skills, but I'll try my best  :cathappy:

@POPCAT
Oh yeah, she'll definitely will see and feel a lot of things  :lol:

@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS
More will be revealed about the project in the next (or two) chapters, if you have any questions / curiosity about the project, feel free to drop the question^^

@shinoki
LilpupJu didn't want to be separated with R :nya: but I will do something about it, hihi  8)

@gek geki
Haha, it will be revealed later in the next chapters! There will be more puppies from now on  :grin:

@gekiragakuen
Hi! Thank you for reading my story, nice to meet you!  :cow:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2013, 01:10:30 PM »
I'm waiting  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2013, 01:32:07 PM »
Can't wait to the next chapter :D. I love that you write back to you'r readers that so sweet of you  :shy1:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »
Can't wait for your next chapter

Thank you for the reply

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »
oh god dont tell me

gekikara is comin out.........

i want to see her

but  i dont like it if she kill atsumina....

Offline kumo

Re: Project J - chapter 5 [WMatsui & others] Updated June 9
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
"...Acchan...Takamina..."

'Acchan? Takamina?  Was it their name?' Rena thought, she just sat there dumbfounded, her wounds forgotten.

"Yaa, just in few days and you got close enough to a civilian that she helped to hide you?" the short haired girl chuckled loudly. "You're as awesome as always when it's come to get people's affinity. You live to your name, prince charming."

Jurina backed slowly until her back touched the wall, her arms touched the windowsill. Her eyes switched between Rena who was on the ground and Atsuko who was slowly marching on her.

Seeing Jurina's uncertainty, Takamina moved in front of Rena, blocking the younger girl view.

"Why don't you just go back with us, Jurina? And everything can go back to how it was." Takamina smiled, offering her hand. "All of us can chat and live happily."

Jurina slowly closed her eyes to calm herself, her hand won't stop trembling. Her breath became uneven. All her senses screamed to run away, that there's no way to win against the two.

"And you know, Jurina?" Takamina said loudly, taking Jurina's attention, her tone became not too cheerful anymore.. "If you surrender peacefully..."

Takamina glanced at Rena and smirked.

"No one would get hurt eventually."

That statement made Jurina's heart sank. How come it became like this? Even Rena was dragged into this mess.

While Jurina's fighting mentally to not let herself cower in fear against these two, her impending doom became even closer. Her saddistic smile even grow wider by each step she took.

"Actually I don't mind even if she's struggling a bit, Minami. A workout is nice once in a while."

That's it. She couldn't take it anymore. She already made it this far, and she won't let anything ruin her dream. Not even her ex-comrades. Not even...Rena.

Without any hesitation Jurina turned around and jumped out from the window. Seeing her prey tried to escape, Atsuko followed suit, she also ran and jumped out from the window.

"Jurina!!" Rena shouted, shocked. Her room was on the fifth floor, for crying outloud! Who's on their right mind would jumped down from that height?!

She quickly composed herself and ran to the window. Looking down she saw Jurina landed safely on the ground and ran away, while the other girl still hopping down from a veranda to another trying to follow Jurina.

"Aah, that's what you get for being too cocky, Acchan!"

Rena turned around to see the other girl. She was scratching her already messy hair, and whine. "Now we have to chase her all over again..."

Takamina sighed, and turned to Rena. She felt guilty for what happened to her. The girl's just a bystander who got dragged into this matter. She supposed to erase any evidence, including any witness but...she's not a person who's capable of killing random innocent people. "Sorry for disturbing your night. I'll send someone to repair your door tomorrow."

The shorter girl walked to the broken door, and stopped once she reached it.

"For your own sake...Remember this, you never met a girl called Jurina." Takamina said, before she left, trying to catch up with her partner.

Rena was left behind, alone and dumbfounded. What happened in the last few minutes was too much for her. Rena looked back to the window, Jurina and the girl who was called Acchan was already nowhere to be found. It seems they already ran quite a distance.

Rena felt a pang of worry in her guts and muttered her name unconsciously.

"Jurina...please be safe."
Pant. Pant. PANT.

Her breath become rougher and rougher as each seconds passed. Her lung burned, her muscles sore to the bone. But she kept forcing her leg to run. No matter what, she won't let herself be caught now.

Not now. Not after she tasted the sweetness of freedom.

Jurina kept running until finally her legs gave up and she stumbled down on the pavement. The fall bruised her skin on her arms and leg, but it didn't matter now.

As Jurina tried to get up, she felt a hard stomp on her back. It's strong enough to force her back on the pavement.

Jurina hissed in pain.

"Your agility is quite something. But you know that you won't be able to outrun me." Jurina whipped her head back and saw Atsuko standing tall before her, panting slightly. "At least not in your current state."

"Acchan! Please, let me go!" Jurina pleaded, but her plead didn't reach the other girl. Instead she increased the pressure which made the younger girl screamed.

Hearing the younger girl in agony didn't make Atsuko flinch at all. She knew it hurted a lot, but it wouldn't hurt the younger girl permanently. She just needed to inflict enough amount of pain so the younger girl can no longer oppsoe her, or better, she hoped Jurina will obediently followed her back out of fear.

But after years knowing her, Atsuko knew she wouldn't. She's quite a stubborn girl. Just like herself and most of the member.

"Why did you run, Jurina?" Their place was perfect, everyone was living together happily. But one after another they started to disappear. "I won't let you disappear too." Atsuko mumbled unconsciously, her eye downcast.

Feeling the pressure on her back lighten, Jurina took that opportunity to break free from her captor. The sudden movement made Atsuko stumbled few steps back.

Her back hurts. A lot. If Atsuko pressed a little more, she would have broken or at least fractured some of her bones. Jurina clenched her fists and brought it upwards, making a fighting stance.

That made the frown on Atsuko's face deepen. She removed her glasses and placed it on her breast pocket. Her fist raised in the similar stance.

"I'm going to make you regret this, Jurina."

"AAaAaaHhHH!!!" Jurina shouted her battle cry and lunged forward. The cry was more to pump her courage than to scare her opponent.

'I don't have to win. I just have to landed a blow or two and make her disoriented. I can still escape if she lower her guard a bit.' Jurina chanted in her head.

The younger girl unleashed a left hook which was avoided smoothly. It was followed by serial punches which was either dodged of blocked effortlessly. As two traded fists, Jurina managed to press Atsuko and made her move backwards step by step.

'I can do it!' As another punch was dodged, Jurina leaned in to deliver an uppercut but was met with a palm on her chin. It was not a hard blow, but the move made Jurina's lose her timing and was forced back to collect herself.

But Atsuko wouldnn't let her recover from the surprise attack. She closed in, grabbed Jurina's shoulder and kneed her in the stomach, hard. As Jurina staggered to keep herself up, Atsuko delivered an axe-kick that finally brought the younger girl on her knees.

"Did you learn your lesson yet?"

Acchan's voice and tone raged her. It sounded like she was on another whole level that couldn't be reached, no matter how hard she tried.

Jurin gritted her teeth and recklessly swung her fist forward, tried to at least land a blow on Atsuko. With a swift movement, Atsuko caught her punch and using the momentum, she threw the younger girl.

After Jurina landed painfully, she felt herself was caught in a hammerlock immediately.

"So? Will you go back obediently?"

"No! Argh!" Jurina screamed immediately as Atsuko applied more pressure on her shoulder joints.

"Do I have to dislocate your joint first or what?" Atsuko threatened.

'Darn it. Is the gap between us is that far?'

Witnessing the lack of reply from the younger girl, Atsuko did what she threatened.

At that moment, a loud, agonizing scream filled the nights.

Her vision almost whitened. Her body trembling, screamed in pain too much it went numb. Tears started to streaming down her beautiful face.

Luckily they're on a remote area, but if things were to continue, no doubt they'll attract people's attention.

Atsuko sighed and got up, she'll just have to drag the younger back. Maybe she'll have to make her faint first, thus refraining the younger girl from causing any trouble.

Even as her senses was on fire, the younger girl keep struggling to move away from her captor. Her determination showed in her tears-filled-eyes.

"Why...why are you struggling so hard to escape? It's useless! No matter how hard you tried, it's useless Jurina!" Atsuko shouted. "Even if you managed to escape, you won't be able to survive alone in this world! Humans are a filthy creature, they'll only use you and throw you away once you're no longer useful to them!"

"And yet you cling to those you called filthy creature!" Jurina shouted.

"What?" Atsuko's eyes widened at the sudden outburst.

"Takamina, she--"

"Don't you dare to finish your sentence, Jurina!" Atsuko silenced the younger girl. "Don't you dare to associate Minami with those filth! She--Minami is different!"

"So you DO understand that not all human is as bad as they taught us! I met with Rena-chan and her frienda, none of them are bad people!" Jurina tried to argue. Maybe, just maybe, she can convince Acchan to let her go. "You, of all people should know about our benefactors. They're not a kind-hearted people who supported us and the facilities out of kindness. They're using us as a guinea pig! With your strength, you can easily break free of their chain, but why did you stay as their lapdog instead?!"

It was true. Atsuko lowered her gaze. She knew everything the younger girl said was true. "I can't...Minami, she..."

"Then just bring Takamina with you, if you explain I'm sure she'll understand!"

"Shut up, Jurina."

Jurina clamped her mouth with the sudden coldness in Atsuko's voice. When their eyes met, Jurina felt another chill went down on her spine as she saw how hollow Atsuko's eyes looked.

"It's none of your business. My job is just to retrieve you back to the facility. No more, no less. Save your heart wrenching story for later, J." Atsuko walked towards the helpless girl and yanked her head up.

Atsuko took a small injection capsule from her pocket. It was filled with a bright blue substance. The fear shown on Jurina's face told that she knew what it was.

"You...that...no-NO!" Jurina's struggled as hard as she could with only one arm functioning.

"I never wanted to use this, but you're the one who asking with your stubborn attitude." Atsuko took the tip off and readied the needle. 

"Brace yourself."

Atsuko slammed the needle on Jurina's left-side neck, and watched as the substance slowly disappear into the younger girl's bloodstream.

When all of the substance finally disappeared, Atsuko pulled the needle out and withdrawn her grip from the younger girl. Atsuko let Jurina crashed down on the pavement and watched as she spasmed. The younger girl pupils dilated, it started to change between shining bright blue and her normal color.

"A-aa---hh--aa--!" Incoherent sounds went out from her mouth as she struggled to keep awake. She tried to get up with her hand, but failed misearbly and came back down in an instant. Her shivering went down as her eyes blurred before finally she lost her conscious.

Atsuko sighed again as she saw the younger girl finally stopped moving. It'll be way easier to bring her back to the facility while she's unconscious.

As Atsuko walked to the unconscious girl lying on the pavement, she felt a ferocious aura from her back. She stopped her tracks and redirected her vision to see a familiar short brown haired girl with a jumper and hotpants smiling towards her.

The girl smile showed her infamous dimple and her prominent squirrel's tooth.

Acchan squinted her eyes. "Yuuko."

"Acchan." The short girl replied her without removing her smile.

"What were you doing here?" Acchan started coldly. Her trained eyes followed the other girl's movement, even the smallest twitch.

"Yaaa~ that's not the way you speak to an old comrades, Acchan. Especially one you haven't met in years." The girl called Yuuko smiled and walked towards Atsuko, but stopped midway as Atsuko raised her fist in a fighting stance.

"But...it seems the girls these days is lacking a rigorous training. To be defeated by you in your current state is..." Yuuko stopped her sentence, not knowing how she should finish the sentence without angering the other girl. "Anyway, they should've been able to put up a better fight." Yuuko finished, she tilted her head to take a better look on the unconscious girl.

"Soo, how is she? Acchan injected the drug on her after all. Should we prepare a chain leash?" Yuuko asked in a sing-song voice.

At first Atsuko's a bit confused with Yuuko's question. But then she realized the squirrel girl isn't talking to herself. Atsuko whipped her head and saw another girl, clad in a black hoodie and skirt was kneeling beside Jurina, examining the unconscious girl.

"Don't worry, the amount that was injected isn't enough to forcefully awakens her. But just in case, I think we still have to prepare the leash. She may undergo a semi-awakened state as a side effect when she regain her conscious." The hooded girl replied. The hood covered most of her face, but by the way she spoke and her knowledge about the drug, Atsuko has a good hunch on who's the hooded girl.

"Leave her. She's my prey." Atsuko mentioned the hooded girl to move away, but was ignored completely as the hooded girl tried to carry Jurina in bridal style.

"I said--" Atsuko stopped when she felt another tremendous aura emitted by Yuuko.

"The drug, while a small dose of it can be used as anesthesia...A larger dose can..." Atsuko faced her old friend once again, seeing her pupils dilated and her brown orbs change its color.

Years ago when she disappeared, she thought she'd never see those eyes again. Yet now, those brilliantly glowing golden eyes was staring at her.

"Awaken a beast." Yuuko finished her sentence and ran to Atsuko, giving her a side kick strong enough to throw her few feets back.

"Go. I'll handle her." Yuuko said to the hooded girl. The hooded girl nodded and took a few steps back before totally disappear, blending with the darkness surrounded the area.

Atsuko rubbed her arm that took the impact from Yuuko's kick. She eyed the squirrel girl and smirked. "You think you can defeat me?" Atsuko took another capsule containing the drug.

Eyeing the small injection, Yuuko knew this is going to be a rough fight. But she just smiled and shrugged, "What? I'm the current Ace. Your era already over, Acchan."

"You may be the Ace now, Yuuko. But I'm a legend!"

Atsuko stabbed her neck with the injection capsule. As the substance drained to her bloodstream, her pupils dilated and shone a brilliant blue brightly.

Two strong forces collided head first. Their hands were on death grip pushing the other away, testing each other's strength.

Knowing she'd definitely lose if she chose to compete on a raw power with Atsuko, Yuuko let her hand loosened suddenly and deliver a front snap kick which was blocked perfectly by Atsuko. Not going down, Yuuko pressed further with her consecutive kicks and finished her combo with a combination of low, middle, and high reverse roundhouse kick.

Atsuko took several step backs with her fists high guarding her face and body. By personal experience she knew if she let herself got caught by Yuuko combo. Her agility didn't decrease when compared to the last they fought in a mock battle, she even seemed to have more tricks up on her sleeve. She can't let her guard down even in a bit.

"It seemed when you ingested the drug you can go back to your prime time, Acchan. But I don't think it will stay in a long time. The efficiency of the drug you used will be decreased each time you used it." Yuuko said, examining the other girl. Her movement is a bit sluggish compared to when she was the first Ace.

"And not to mention the side effect..." Yuuko trailed off. "You should just step down and retire, Acchan. Find some place secluded and live happily with Takamina there."

"You know I can't do that, Yuuko." Acchan readied herself to continue with the battle, but Yuuko just laughed.

"Now, now Acchan. Don't be too aggresive. My job is just to lure you, not fighting you to death." Yuuko giggled. "And it seems that my job has finished. See you, Acchan." Yuuko slowly step back.

"You think I'll let you off that easily?!" Acchan ran towards Yuuko, but it was too late. The squirrel girl was already blended in the darkness and was nowhere to be seen.

"As much as I know that I can't match you in term of raw power. You too should know that you can't match me in term of agility." Yuuko voice echoed. "Oh and there's a hello from Nyan Nyan."

Atsuko stopped in her tracks, frowning. "Kojiharu too?"
Morning came quickly, not that she actually got a time to sleep peacefully. Her minds was in a haywire. Too much happened to her last night.

Squinting her eyes from the glaring sun, Matsui Rena finally rose from her futon.

Because of last night incident, she have to move to Akane's and Airi's room, adding one extra futon there. Not only that, she has to convince her friends that Jurina was back to Tokyo due to an urgent situation about her family and a robber went inside her room while she was escorting Jurina to the nearest station. A bruise on her arm was because she clumsily fall down on her way back to the inn.

It was a lame story. And she herself wondered how come her friends buy it nonetheless.

"Rena-san, breakfast is ready! Let's go down." It was Airi. Rena smiled and walked down with her friend.

In the dining room the others was already there, they even already started on their breakfast.

When the others enjoy their breakfast, Rena still felt a nagging feeling on her heart. Especially about what the ponytailed girl told her last night. What did it mean?

"Anoo, is Matsui Rena-sama here?" An employee went inside the dining room and wave her head, looking for the one who called Matsui Rena.

"Ah, hai?" Rena stood up and went to the employee.

"Um, I'm sorry to disturbed your breakfast, ma'am. There's young lady looking for you in the lobby." The employee said while bowing.

Rena immediately went to te lobby, ignoring the questioning look from her friends. She hoped it was her who's in the lobby. A certain short haired girl that was missing since last night.

A certain puppy...

When Rena arrived in the lobby, she felt a pang of disappointment when it was not her puppy. The person who waited for her was a refined beautiful young woman dressed in a simple cream-colored dress.

"Ah, ano..." Rena trailed off.

The woman in question turned to saw Rena. And when they faced each other, she remembered. "Ah, you're the one from the convenience store!"

The young woman just smiled and nodded.

"Good morning, my name's Kashiwagi Yuki. I'm sorry for disturbing your morning, Rena-san. But this is quite an urgent matter and require your assistance immediately." She bowed, before continuing. "This is about Jurina. Unfortunately we can't speak here, so if it's okay with you. Would you like to come to my place?" The young woman mentioned a black luxury car parked in front of the lobby with a chaffeur stood on its side.

Hearing Jurina's name, without any hesitation Rena nodded her head.

Project J - chapter 5. Flying squirrel to the rescue! Ace vs Legend.

======

Sorry for the late update, ugh it's hard to write a fighting scene. I'm sorry I had to cut it short >_<

How about this chapter? I hope I can buffed your curious level to the max!! (≧∇≦)
And the exciting-ness too! Lol, it's not even a proper word.

By the way, a little bit OOT...
Recently I have a weird dream about Wmatsui vampire story...but in that story the vampire is Rena, not Jurina. The setting was in a school, and I don't remember much other than Jurina kept harassing getting friendly on Rena without knowing that she's quite special.

Um, just a random thoughts...Is there any fics with smiliar story like that out there? If not I'll be sure to write one someday!! (^ω^) :shy1: :on gay:

@Koneki, cisda83
It's up! Enjoy!

@POPCAT
Isn't most of the wirters do that? But I'm happy you like my reply, thanks!  :nya:

@Archer1992
Ah gekikara ne...she'll get her screentime later :) :nya:

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:55:54 PM by kumo »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Tama - Changethebeats part 2 feat. DJ Manabu