JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - PARIPIPOEIRIAN (DJ WILDPARTY Remix)

Author Topic: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 9 - A Tale of Cider Part 3 (June 30 2013)  (Read 10547 times)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol episode 1 - Reluctant Heroines

Notes: Kira Kira = Sparkling, Otsukaresama deshita = that was a good job today.

A weak moonlight shines on an abandoned house that looks like a stereotypical haunted house.  In the basement of this house two coffins shake and open at the same time.

A dark haired vampire sits up.  She holds a mirror to her face.  "Yes! Today, again, I am cute."

A light brunette vampire sits up from the other coffin and runs a comb through her hair.  "Baka!  Sayumi, we were created yesterday.  Why wouldn't you still be cute today?"

"Reina, it's important to establish good habits.  I have decided that one of my habits should be making sure each morning that I am still cute."

"Tch.  You realize that you will stop being cute quickly if you don't replenish your energy?"

Sayumi pouts.  "Reina-chan, will you please go out and grab some energy for the two of us?"

"Are you trying to screw with me?"  Reina thinks for a second.  "On the other hand, I do want to go out and have some fun.  Don't you want to go out?"

"This basement is so blah.  It needs some extensive redecorating."

"Hurmph.  Well, you can use any color scheme you like so long as it's black."

Sayumi salutes.  "Roger that!"

Reina turns down a dark alley and finds a seedy arcade.  She sniffs the air and smiles.  She enters the arcade and finds a girl playing some fighting game.  She bites the girl on the neck.

The girl screams and collapses.  A monster rises out of her that looks like a mummy.

Reina sneers and walks away.

Three animated chicks walk down an animated road.

"Look, look, we're almost to Sendai!"

"Kanon-chan, Kanon-chan, that's so cool!"

"I guess it is Erina-chan."

The third chick speaks up.  "You know Kanon-chan, my Grandfather collects trains.  Do you want to know how many he has?"

Kanon looks apprehensive.  "Ah, how many, Mizuki-chan?"

"He has one hundred trains!!"

Kanon tries to no sell the pun but eventually giggles.  "That was somewhat funny, Mizuki-chan."

"I don't get it!"

"Erina-chan, 'one hundred trains' is pronounced the same way as the city that we are going to, Sendai."

"But, that isn't funny."

"Maybe, but Mizuki-chan is your friend, so you should pretend that it was."

"I don't want to."

Kanon-chan uses one of her wings to smack Erina-chan on her head.  A large bandage appears on Erina-chan's head.  "If you want to be a good friend you should sometimes overlook minor things."

"Okay!  That's good for today!"

"Otsukaresama deshita!"  Suzuki Kanon, Ikuta Erina, and Fukumura Mizuki say in unison.

The anime company representative nods.  "Yes, good work, girls."

Kanon looks at the clock an panics.  "Oh my god, I'll be late for the shooting."

Mizuki smiles.  "We'll clean up here.  You go now."

"I'm off!"  Kanon runs out.

Mizuki and Erina start cleaning up the recording area.

"I'm so jealous.  Kanon gets a huge role in a prime time drama and we're still second banana voice actors in an anime for little kids."

Mizuki giggles.  "I'm just happy that I can hang out with someone as great as Kanon-chan."

"But, didn't we audition to become idols so that we could become great?  I want to be the number one idol in the world."

"We have plenty of time.  Besides, you spend a lot of time obsessing over our other co-worker."

"But, Sayashi Riho is different.  She's already recorded a CD and tours."

"We have plenty of time.  Just look at the clock.  The second hand will not speed up or slow down for anyone."

"M-M-M-Mizuki.  The clock has stopped."

"What?"

Erina looks at the window.  The cars in the street and the people walking past all appear frozen in place.  "Time has stopped!"

"You're being ridiculous."  Mizuki looks out the window.  "Woah, you're not kidding."

They hear something clearing it's throat behind them.  They turn to see an anthropomorphic frog staring at them.

Erina does a double take.  "Hey, Kanon's purse decoration came to life."

"It did not.  My name is Kronos.  The trinket on Miss Suzuki's purse is a commercial tie in for this series."

Mizuki and Erina face plant.

"Putting that aside, you may wonder why I have stopped time."

Mizuki and Erina nod.

"In Japan young singing idols have been raising positive energy for many decades now.  However, when positive energy is raised, it was only natural that negative energy was raised as well.  For every idol who rose to the top and uplifted Japan with her idol beam there were hundreds and thousands of girls whose dream of sparkling brightly got crushed.  Once this negative energy reached its critical mass a monster was born.  This monster feeds off of the negative energy of disappointment and has created a group of lesser monsters called vampires to go out and harvest this negative energy.  A young girl who is drained of her energy by these vampires will create a ghoul that goes around randomly attacking people.  I have chosen you two to go out and defeat these ghouls."

"Okay!!"  Both Erina and Mizuki react with enthusiasm.

"The two of you will combine your powers to create a single being.  This being will be called Kira Kira Idol.  You can use this form to challenge the ghouls in song battles.  By beating the ghouls in song you will cause the ghouls to disappear."

Erina's and Mizuki's expressions change to horror.

"Of course, You will have a super cute outfit will lots of frills and bows.  Also, to get to the ghouls quickly you can ride a magic broomstick."

Erina and Mizuki change to stone.

"What's the matter?"

Erina sulks.  "This sucks."

"Well, your form is not set in stone.  I can make modifications to the outfit to suit your tastes."

Mizuki gives Kronos a sullen look.  "Look, we don't want to be sparkling magic girls.  We want to be ..."

Mizuki and Erina say in unison, "Kamen Riders!"  Mizuki and Erina pose.

To be continued
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:44:15 AM by resop2 »

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 1 - Reluctant Heroines
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 03:14:05 AM »
This is epic !!

Lmao

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 2 - Reluctant Heroines part 2
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 11:35:48 PM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 2 - Reluctant Heroines part 2

Notes: "hissatsu attack" is the super hero equivalent of a professional wrestling finishing move, something that is supposed to decisively end a fight.

Mizuki gives Kronos a sullen look.  "Look, we don't want to be sparkling magic girls.  We want to be ..."

Mizuki and Erina say in unison, "Kamen Riders!"  Mizuki and Erina pose.

Kronos hits his head with his webbed hand.  "Kamen Riders?  Are you girls crazy?  This show is aimed at little girls.  All of the promotional merchandise is going to be aimed at little girls.  And, you want to be Kamen Riders, heroes of a show aimed at little boys?"

Erina nods.  "Girls have been Kamen Riders."

Mizuki nods.  "Girls watch Kamen Rider as well."

"Besides, if there was no appeal to girls, why have actors who look like boy idols as the leads?"

"Arrrgh!  It looks like you two are serious.  Wow, I have never tried modifications this extreme before.  But, to be Kamen Riders you will need to ride a motorcycle.  You two are not old enough to do that."

Mizuki gives Kronos a dismissive look.  "It will be a magic motorcycle so driving it won't be a problem.  Also, if our cover gets blown, we'll just say that we studied oversees and that's why we have our licenses."

"Okay, okay.  There is a ghoul out there that we need to defeat so I will make the adjustment.  Now, you two stand back to back."

Erina smiles, "Do we get to say 'Henshin'?"

"What's wrong with 'Make up'?"

"Ple--ase!!"

Kronos sounds exasperated.  "Okay.  Say henshin."

"Henshin!"

Erina and Mizuki transform into one being, a pink armor clad warrior that sparkles.  "Eeeeh?"

"That's the best I can do.  So, what would you guys like to call yourselves if you're not going to be kira-kira idol?"

The new being strikes a pose.  "I am Kamen Rider Pon Pon!"

"Sure, why not.  Anyway, it's time to restart time.  I will come along with you and give guidance."

A compartment opens up on Kamen Rider Pon Pon's shoulder armor and Kronos jumps in.

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"Downstairs, where your motorcycle awaits."

Out on the street they find a pink modest looking motorcycle.

"Time restart in five seconds."

Pon Pon gets on the bike.  Traffic restarts.  "Let's go!"

The cycle takes off and drives by itself.

"Please pretend to be driving this.  You don't want to attract unnecessary attention to yourself."

"Dressed like this?"

The motorcycle drives them to a shopping mall.  It stops within sight of the mummy that seems to be bullying kids and grabbing things out of their bags and throwing them down.

"Why is it doing that?"

"The monster feeds off of disappointment.  By grabbing the promotional tie in toys from the kids and throwing them down and having the children cry, it makes the cheap toys associated with the show seem more desirable."

"O--kay."

"But, now is the time to fight!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon runs up and shoves the monster away from the kids.  "Run!"

The kids gather up their toys and leave that part of the mall.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon attacks the monster with kicks, punches, and pro wrestling throws.  "This monster is pretty tough."

"If you were doing this correctly, it wouldn't be tough at all."

"So, what's my hissatsu attack?"

"Asking it if it wants an encore after beating it in a song battle."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon face plants.  "Seriously?"

"Well, it was your idea for the Kamen Rider thing.  There was only so much I could do starting with a magical girl transformation."

"But, there's one thing that always works.  Kamen Rider Kick!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon does a leaping side thrust kick that connects and knocks the monster back some ten feet. 

"It didn't blow up!  No fair!"

The monster runs away at top speed.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon untransforms into Erina and Mizuki.  Kronos sits on Erina's shoulder.

Erina looks in the direction that the ghoul ran away.  "What are we going to do now?"

"Well, do you see that girl staring blankly into space on that mall bench?  That's the parent of the ghoul.  If you find out the source of her disappointment, you might find a clue on how to beat the ghoul."

Mizuki walks up to the girl.  "Okay, spill the beans.  What's the source of your disappointment?"

The girl looks at Mizuki with a blank expression.  "Eeeh?"

"Come on, that ghoul that was rampaging just a couple of minutes ago was formed from your disappointment."

Erina piles on.  "Yes, you must have been attacked by a vampire earlier."

"Vampire?  Vampire?"  The girl looks straight up in the air.  "Oh, yeah, I was attacked by a vampire last night.  She bit me in the neck as one might expect from a vampire."

Erina presses the issue.  "So, what were you doing when this vampire attacked?"

"I was playing the video game Kira Kira Idol at an arcade."

Kronos nods.  "Yes, you see, we already rolled out the promotional video game ahead of the show.  So, your being Kamen Rider Pon Pon is causing the promotional people at the studio to have their eyebrow hair fall out."

"Is your disappointment based on the game?"

The girl nods to Erina.  "I can't get past the seventh level."

Mizuki looks like she's had an epiphany.  "I got it!  We'll help you play the game and we'll help you work out how to get to level eight.  That will weaken the monster."

"No!"

Erina looks shocked.  "Why?"

"Last night I was extremely vexed over the game.  Now, I no longer worry about it.  I am free!".

To be continued

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 2 - Reluctant Heroines part 2
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 01:36:43 AM »
Lmao this is great!
Keep it up :)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol - Episode 3 - Reluctant Heroines part 3
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 06:44:07 PM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 3 - Reluctant Heroines part 3

"Last night I was extremely vexed over the game.  Now, I no longer worry about it.  I am free!".

Mizuki strikes an imperious pose.  "That will never do.  If you give up on this game you will get in the habit of giving up.  You might give up on school, give up on fashion, give up on friends and become a hikikamori."

"I already am one."

Erina rolls her eyes.  "I will cure you of this horrible curse!  Abracadabra!"

The girl turns to Mizuki.  "Is this girl stupid?"

Mizuki pushes the girl.  "Look, when your friend does something stupid you should play along."

"Friend?  I just met you two strange people."

Erina turns to Kronos.  "What am I to do?"

"Listen, young lady.  You should do what these to girls say.  They are idols.  They currently voice act on that TV show with chicks."

The girl's expression lights up.  "Pyoko Pyoko Ultra?  I love that show!"  The girl starts singing the theme song badly.

Mizuki nods.  "Yeah.  So, where is this video game?"

"I will show you."

Kronos gestures at the motorcycle and a side car pops out of its side.

Erina turns up her nose.  "Wow, this alley is smelly."

"The arcade is in the back."

They enter the arcade.  The arcade is full of yankii girls who view Mizuki and Erina with suspicion.

"Here it is."  The girl puts in a 25 yen coin and starts up the game.  She starts singing 1-2-3 by Morning Musume.  The game combines karaoke and dance.  When a level is complete candy falls from the sky that the character has to gather up.

The girl plays until she fails.  "So there you have it.  The candy falls too quickly and disappears too quickly for me to gather enough up to qualify for level eight."

Mizuki nods.  "Try it again, only this time gather both the cups and the candy on level six.  Then in level seven lay out the cups to catch the candy."

"You can do that?  Wow!"  The girl tries the game again and succeeds in getting to level eight where the lead character, Kira Kira Idol, gets a shiny new pair of boots and a hair piece.  "This is great!  Thanks!"

Erina looks puzzled.  "How does this help us fight the ghoul?"

Kronos looks smug.  "I'll bet if you give him the candy featured in the video game it will drop its guard."

Mizuki looks pensive.  "But what candy is featured?"

"MCOMA candy, the Multifaceted Candy Of Mass Appeal."

"Okay!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon drives up to where the ghoul is picking on some more kids.  "I guess it never learns."

"It's a ghoul.  Don't expect it to learn anything."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon pushes the ghoul away from the kids.  "Run."

The kids run away.

"Hey ghoul.  I have something for you."  Kamen Rider Pon Pon throws some MCOMA candy at the ghoul's feet.

The ghoul gets very excited and starts playing with the candy.

"Full charge."  Kamen Rider Pon Pon crouches down.  "Kamen Rider kick!"

The ghoul explodes on impact.

"We did it!"

Suddenly another motorcycle pulls up.  The helmeted rider steps off and holds up the monitor of a computer laptop.

"Con---GRAD--ulations!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon untransforms into Mizuki and Erina and they stare at the two girls on the monitor screen.  "Who are you?"

"My name is Ishida Ayumi, and this is my second in command, Iikubo Haruna.  I already know who you two are, because the Rider System was created by," Ayumi does a dramatic pause, "MCOMA."

Erina lights up.  "So, you must be in charge of the Multifaceted Candy Of Mass Appeal company."

Ayumi gets a pained expression on her face.  "We used to be, until you decided to be Kamen Riders.  Now, we are the Mysterious Corporation Of Moral Ambiguity.  Honey!"

"Yes Darling?"

"Our stationary."

Haruna, who is very calm and professional compared to Ayumi's scenery chewing demeanor, holds up a piece of the corporate stationary to the camera.  It shows that "Multifaceted Candy Of Mass Appeal" has been crossed out and "Mysterious Corporation Of Moral Ambiguity" has been hand written in.

"My messenger will lead you to your new part time job.  I have made arrangements with your company so you will start tomorrow.  We will work around your voice acting duties."

Mizuki looks at the monitor suspiciously.  "Why do we need a part time job?"

Ayumi strikes a dramatic pose.  "Fan service."

"What!?"

"You and Miss Ikuta will work as waitresses at a MCOMA candy cafe.  The store will run special themed promotions so you will get to dress up in different outfits."

"You're probably just a hentai."

"Sassy.  I like that."  The screen goes blank.

The messenger closes the laptop and motions them to follow.

Mizuki frowns.  "Wait a second, are you also going to work at this place?"

The messenger nods.

"But, you're a boy.  Are you going to be a waiter?"

Angrily, the messenger takes off her helmet.  "Are you two messing with me?  How can you think that I am boy?  I'll have you know I, Kudou Haruka, already have a photobook out and I assure you it's very girly."

Erina does a double take.

"Wow, first you two screw up the plans of the boss, then you think I'm a boy.  Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did the boss pick you two clowns instead of me to run the Rider System?"

Erina looks smug.  "Because it was our idea.  If it wasn't for us you would be complaining about not being picked for Kira Kira Idol.  And, it's obvious why we would have been favored for that."  Erina looks at Haruka's flat chest.

Haruka looks at Erina's and Mizuki's bust line and veins pop out of her forehead.  "You screw up the plans of the boss, you get picked ahead of me, and you make fun of my bust line?  Your funeral.  I'll have you know that I will be your senpai at the sweets shop.  Now, come along!"

Reina gets back to the haunted house carrying many bags.  She goes down to the basement.

"Reina!  Thanks so much for the energy.  I know that I will be cute tomorrow."

Reina drops her bags in disgust.  "What is this?"

"Pink is the new black."

"Did you at least save me that back room?"

"Haven't touched it."

To be continued
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:17:49 PM by resop2 »

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
Lmao.
Ishida's "Sassy, I like that." To Ikuta Was hilarious!
This is great!
I like the characters so far they're right on, I can see this being a true anime or one of those crazy dramas lol

Offline GNUpon

• Great Ninja Uman
This is so awesome~ !

Angrily, the messenger takes off her helmet.  "Are you two messing with me?  How can you think that I am boy?  I'll have you know I, Kudou Haruka, already have a photobook out and I assure you it's very girly."

oohhh buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrnnnnn!

moar moar ! 
Even if you give me 8793217407857 Dawas, I Still Love Yuuka

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol - Episode 4 - Star Crossed Romance part 1 (may 14 2013)
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 01:21:28 AM »
@H!PShipper: I hope I can keep up the tone of the story without running out of ideas.

@GNUpon: If Haruka eventually becomes a back up Kamen Rider three guesses for what her name would be ;)

Kira Kira Idol episode 4 - Star Crossed Romance Part 1

Note: Temee means "you" but is very macho and threatening.

"RARARARA no PIPIPIPI, RARARARA no PIPIPIPI, RARARARA no PIPIPIPI, kawaii ko wa PIPIPIPI."

Reina opens the door to the room where Sayumi is playing the home version of Kira Kira Idol.  "Hey, temee.  You're going to hog the system I spent so much time last night putting together?"

"No, no.  I was just raising my tension, getting ready to go out and gather some energy."

Reina looks surprised.  "Really?"

"Yes.  There is a world of cute little girls out there and I want to feast on the disappointment of each one."

"Okay, just save some energy for me."

"Understood!"

"Two thousand people on the dance floor."

"All of us, we are free, right? But everyone is so serious. 'You can't do this,' 'You can't do that."  It's so frustrating."

Fukumura Mizuki does the singing and dancing for 'Don't Want Anything But You,' battling one of her customers.  Although constricted slightly by her maid outfit she scores an 85 on dancing and a 83 on singing, beating the customer by a comfortable margin.

Haruka comes over.  "Okay, Mizuki and Erina, your shift is over.  You can change and go to your voice acting assignment."

Mizuki, Erina, and Haruka change in their dressing room.

Erina stretches.  "What am I to do?  I'm so tired.  I think I performed every song on that Kira Kira Idol machine ten times."

Mizuki looks at Haruka suspiciously.  "So did I.  That went way beyond dressing us up in a costume for fan service.  What's up with that?"

Haruka shrugs and takes out her smart phone.  Ayumi's face appears on the phone.

"Exactly!"

Erina hurriedly buttons up her shirt.  "Hentai."

"The point of your assignment is to give you two training in the Kira Kira Idol magical girl system."

Mizuki nods.  "So that's why all of the customers had a MCOMA employee badge."

"The data on your performances that we got back is okay, but," ...

Mizuki gulps.

"If you fought a vampire the way that you are now you would lose."

Erina grunts.  "No way.  We'll use our Kamen Rider kick."

"Honey!"

"Yes, Darling?"

"Give them the report."

Haruna adjusts the camera so it focuses on her desk.  She sits down behind the desk and composes herself like a newswoman.  "Lab reports from the MCOMA cooperation show that the Kamen Rider system under simulated attack from a vampire would be bashed flatter than a pancake.  This is not a metaphor because we measured the smoking hulk of rubble which was what was left of the Kamen Rider system and it was less than one quarter of an inch at it's highest and pancakes usually rise to at least one quarter of an inch.  Back to you, Darling."  Haruna readjusts the camera.

Erina scoffs.  "We'll just have to find a better hissatsu attack."

"It's still early in the season.  I'm sure you will either find this attack or start being Kira Kira Idol properly."

Erina sticks out her tongue.

The screen goes blank.

Haruka rolls her eyes.  "Baka.  I really don't think you deserve this, but it's my job to give it to you."  Haruka pulls an elaborate looking belt out of a MCOMA shopping bag.  "Kronos has placed his spirit into this belt.  By holding the belt you can hear his voice.  You can use this belt to transform."

Mizuki gets excited.  "This is so cool!  I like those buttons on the front."

"Those buttons on the front are locked.  You cannot use them as Kamen Rider Pon Pon.  You can only use them as Kira Kira Idol."

"What do they do?"

"They allow you to transform into the correct outfit for each challenge song."

"Like the character on the video game?"

"Yes, we need to move promotional tie in costumes as well."

"So how do I go about transforming into Kamen Rider Pon Pon?"

"You put MCOMA candy in the right side slot, then tilt the front panel and scan the attachment from the left side over the front panel."

"Thanks."

"Oh, here's the manual for the Kamen Rider system."

Erina recoils in horror.  "Manual?  Any Kamen Rider worth their salt learns their Rider system by intuition."

"Whatever."  Haruka throws Erina the belt and walks out.

Erina hears a robotic voice in her head.

"I'm your intuition now?"

"Sorry, Kronos.  Maybe I will look at that manual later."

Sayumi goes to the same mall that the previous ghoul was rampaging at.  She sees a young girl sitting on a mall bench crying.  "Little girl.  Crying doesn't suit you.  You are much too cute."

Sayumi sits next to the girl.  In a move quick as lightning so to not arose suspicion she bites the girl on the neck.  "Delicious sadness in such an adorable plating."

Sayumi walks away.  A ghoul arises from the girl who faints.

"And, cut!  Take a five minute break."

Suzuki Kanon takes a drink of water and sighs.

Mizuki stares at her closely.  "What's wrong?"

"Last night's episode was pretty nerve wracking to watch.  In one scene I give chocolates to the boy that I am involved in a love triangle with on the show and he refuses them."

"That must have been rough to act."

"Not really.  After the scene we both laughed about it.  But, seeing the angle that it was shot at and the music they used to accentuate the mood, it was very rough to watch."

"Do you like the actor?"

Kanon bursts out laughing.  "Really, Mizuki.  You forget I'm only thirteen years old.  Okay, I have a mature look that allows me to play a high school girl, but I still read magical girl manga.  I'm not looking for a boy right now."

A beeping is heard from Erina's shoulder bag.  Erina takes out the Kamen Rider belt.

Kanon points.  "Woah, what's that?"

"Erina, Mizuki, there is a ghoul on the rampage.  You need to eliminate it."

"It talks?"

Mizuki shrugs.  "Oh, sorry to forget to tell you.  We're now Kamen Riders.  The producer has been informed so they'll shoot around our absence."

"Well, if you're running off, could you pick up some ramen for me?"

To be continued.

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
So far so good!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol - Episode 5 - Star Crossed Romance part 2 (may 21 2013)
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 09:13:24 PM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 5 - Star Crossed Romance Part 2

Mizuki shrugs.  "Oh, sorry to forget to tell you.  We're now Kamen Riders.  The producer has been informed so they'll shoot around our absence."

"Well, if you're running off, could you pick up some ramen for me?"

Erina groans.  "Kanon-chan, not you, too?  All this breaking the fourth wall is giving me a headache."

"Sorry."

Erina hears the robotic voice.  "The ghoul?"

"We got to run!"

"Safe trip!"  Kanon looks despondent.  "All I wanted was some ramen."

Mizuki and Erina arrive at the same mall as before where the ghoul is rampaging.  The ghoul is coming up to little girls and bullying them buy grabbing and throwing down their shoujo mangas.

Erina shakes her head.  "Kronos, I'll bet that Kira Kira Idol is serialized in that manga."

"That is correct."

"Yatta!  I'm so smart!"

Mizuki shakes her head.  "Sometimes even fools catch colds."

"Oh, I'm being teased again!"

Erina and Mizuki hear a mechanical voice.  "Ladies, the ghoul?"

Mizuki and Erina stand back to back.  Erina puts on the belt.

"Mizupon."

"Eripon"

"Henshin!"  They say in unison.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon strikes a pose.  "I have arrived."

Kamen Rider Pon Pon runs up to the ghoul and pushes it away from a young girl.  "Run."

The young girl nods, picks up her manga, and runs away.

"Making little girls cry?  Not on my shift.  I, Kamen Rider Pon Pon will punish you."  Kamen Rider Pon Pon does the Sailor Moon "I will punish you" pose.

The ghoul looks like it doesn't understand what Kamen Rider Pon Pon is trying to do.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon attacks with its usual array of offense.  This time the ghoul seems to get beaten down by this attack.  "Okay, time to send you back to wherever you came from.  Full charge.  Kamen Rider K..."

"Wait, to our left!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon turn around to see a black haired girl dressed in pink blow them a kiss.  Kamen Rider Pon Pon is knocked back some ten feet head over heels.

"What was that?"

"A vampire."

"Crap, it seems to be on another level."

A loud roar precedes Kudou Haruka's motorcycle onto the scene.  Haruka pulls out a bazooka and fires a smoke grenade at the vampire.

Sayumi starts coughing.  "Unpleasant smell!"  When the smoke clears all of her targets are gone.  "Oh well, I'm sure my ghoul can take care of things.  Time to get my nails done!"

Haruka looks out from behind the wall that she has hidden Kamen Rider Pon Pon behind.  "She's gone.  I hope that this serves as a lesson to you two."

Erina and Mizuki untransform.

Erina looks with a blank expression.  "What?"

"Now you know what a threat the vampires are."

Mizuki nods.  "She was very strict."

"Now maybe you'll take your training seriously so that you can unlock the Kira Kira Idol level of your belt."

Mizuki makes a face.  "Wait a second!  Now you're saying that Kira Kira Idol is a belt upgrade?  We were offered being Kira Kira Idol directly in the first episode.  Why are you changing the continuity?"

"Can't be helped.  Now, if you had been reading your manual you would have known what to do against that attack."

Erina shoves Haruka.  "Wait a second, you.  We just got the manual and we are working two jobs.  Give us a break."

"Arrgh!  I hate you two slackers so much!  But, putting that aside, against the blown kiss attack, insert a chocolate pyramid into the right side of your belt and swipe the attachment from the left side."

Mizuki nods.  "Got it.  But, what should we do about the ghoul?"

The belt lights up.  "The parent of the ghoul is within range."

Haruka nods.  "I will serve as a look out.  You two find out what the disappointment that is feeding the ghoul is."

Erina and Mizuki race over to where the ghoul's parent is.  It is a young girl who is sobbing on a mall bench.

Mizuki sits down next to the girl.  "What's wrong little girl?"

"Big sister, it's too sad to talk about."

Mizuki reaches into her purse.  "That's too bad.  I wanted to talk to you about it over some MCOMA candy."

When Mizuki pulls out a piece of candy the young girl snatches it.  "Maybe I can talk about it.  But, it's very sad."

Erina snickers to herself.  When in doubt, plug some product?

"What is the problem?"

"Kanon's confession got turned down."

"Is this Kanon someone you know?"

"Are you two KY?"

Mizuki points to Erina.  "She is, I'm not."

"I'm getting bullied again!"

"Obviously, I'm talking about Kanon Suzuki from Full Tilt Doki Doki High School."

Mizuki and Erina get giant sweat drops by their heads.

Erina gives the girl a strange look.  "You realize that Full Tilt is just a television show."

"Wow, you really are KY!  I'll have you know that Full Tilt is an important cultural event that is causing a generation of Japanese youth to believe in love again."

Mizuki rolls her eyes.  "Just because that is the slogan of the show ..."

"The show is the talk of message boards all over the internet.  The Kanon/Shoutarou pairing already has eighty active fan fics with more than ten chapters.  You can't talk about Full Tilt like it was just some television show."

"And, you ship this pairing?"

"I have a fan fic going now that has over three hundred thank you notes.  In it, Kanon saves Shoutarou from the evil machinations of the lead character Oda Sakura.  Sakura is only pretending to be into Shoutarou because the Oda family has a generations old grudge against the Shoutarou family, and Sakura wants to steal the secret of the taste of the Takoyaki that the Shoutarou family makes so that the Oda family get their tentacles into the Takoyaki market."

"I see."

"But, now, I've been Jossed!"

To be continued.

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
Erina's "I'm being bullied again!" is hilarious.
KY Eripon and Sassy Haruka and
Mizupon. oh not to mention vampire sayu and reina, man, this has it all. great job!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kira Kira Idol - Episode 6 - Star Crossed Romance part 3 (may 28 2013)
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 08:34:40 PM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 6 - Star Crossed Romance Part 3

"But, now, I've been Jossed!"

Erina pouts.  "I don't even know what that means!"

Mizuki shoves Erina.  "Baka.  It's a fan fiction term that means that the show that you are basing your story on has gone in a direction that contradicts your fan fic."

"But, that's st..."

Mizuki puts her hand over Erina's mouth.  "Let's not upset the girl.  We should be trying to help her."

"But how?  We're not the producers of that show."

Mizuki and Erina hear Kronos in their heads.  "I'm way ahead of you.  Help should be arriving shortly."

Kudou pulls up on her motorcycle with a passenger hugging her back.

Erina looks even more sulky.  "That didn't make any sense.  How come it took so little time for her to make a round trip?  Did Kronos stop time and not tell us?"

"Calm down.  In your typical Kamen Rider series they don't worry so much about how long it takes to go from point A to point B."

"That's true."

The passenger, Kanon Suzuki, takes her helmet off.  "I'm confused.  I don't see a ramen shop around here."

"OMG!  I can't believe this.  Are you really Kanon-chan?"

"Wow, I'm actually getting recognized now?"

"But, is that your b-b-boyfriend?"

Haruka pulls off her helmet.  "What part of me looks like a boy?"

"OMG!  Haruka-chan!  I have your photobook.  It's really girly."

Haruka turns to Erina and Mizuki and pulls down her lower eyelid and sticks out her tongue.  "Beda!"

Mizuki goes over to Kanon and whispers in her ear.  "Actually, we dragged you out here because this girl is disappointed that your character had her chocolates turned down.  Her disappointment is now powering a ghoul."

"So, what can I do?"

"Try to fix her disappointment?"

"I'll try."

"Do your best."

Kanon walks up to the girl.  "So, I hear that you didn't like the fact that my chocolates were turned down."

The girl nods.  "I know that it must have been devastating.  But, I think I know a way out.  If you wait for Nani wa Tomo Are to play on the radio, I'm sure that he'll accept them then."

Kanon looks lost.  "Well, first of all, I gave Shoutarou obligation chocolate before the filming of the episode and he was quite happy with it."

"Obligation chocolate?  You mean the two of you are not an item IRL?"

Kanon looks at the girl as if she was an alien.  "Where did you hear that?"

"Nearly all of the fandom believes this."

Kanon looks like she is developing a headache.  "Shoutarou is twenty years old.  He could go to jail if he was dating me.  I'm only thirteen!"

"Oh."  The girl looks like this thought had never occurred to her before even though the ages of the cast were well known.  "But, Kanon slash Shoutarou has been my whole life for the last six months!"

A vein pops out of Kanon's forehead.  "Well, if it makes you feel better, I got the script for next week's episode and there's a storyline reason for Shoutarou turning down the chocolate, and the reason should not violate your fandom."

"Really?  I'm so glad."

Mizuki talks to the belt.  "So, how does this weaken the ghoul?"

"It wasn't a strong one to begin with.  You have cut off it's disappointment supply, so you should be able to finish it off quicker."

"All right."

"Good, because it has wondered back to where you were fighting it before."

"Wow, not a lot of budget for sets, huh?"

Kronos sounds annoyed.  "Ladies?  Transform?"

Erina and Mizuki stand back to back.

"Eripon."

"Mizupon."

"Henshin!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon runs back to face the ghoul.  This time she beats down the monster quickly.  "Okay, your time is up, buster.  Full charge!  Kamen Rider Kick!"

The ghoul explodes on impact.

"Pon Pon!"

Kamen Rider Pon Pon turns to see Haruka pointing.  Kamen Rider Pon Pon knows even without looking that the vampire is back.

"Here."  Haruka throws Kamen Rider Pon Pon a piece of MCOMA candy.

Sayumi blows Kamen Rider Pon Pon a kiss.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon catches the candy and inserts the candy into the belt.  She then runs the scanner over the front plate.

A mechanical voice is heard.  "Chocolate Kiss."

An energy shield appears that blocks the devastating effects of the blown kiss.

Sayumi looks mad.  "Tch.  I'll remember this!"  Sayumi runs off at high speed.

Kamen Rider Pon Pon untransforms.

Erina looks around.  "I wonder where all that energy went?"

Mizuki runs over to horrified Kanon who stands by a pile of debris.  Mizuki and Kanon pull Kudo Haruka out of the pile.  "I'm sorry you had to take the brunt of that."

Kudo brushes herself off and tries to look nonchalant.  "It's my job."

"Does your job include getting me that ramen?"

Kudou gives Kanon a cold look.  "No, my job includes lying to you to put you in position to help Kamen Rider Pon Pon.  You can get your own ramen."

"Oh well.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Mizuki giggles.  "I know a ramen stand close to here."

"Great!"

When Sayumi gets home she sees Reina who is sitting in an auto-massage chair.  "I'm so mad!"

"A Kamen Rider?"

"Yes."

"And, you didn't challenge it?"

"I just had my nails done."

"You mean you haven't practiced enough?"

"Yeah, that too."

"The room's all yours."

Sayumi goes into her karaoke room muttering to herself.

To be continued.

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
yay an update!
This is great. Good job.

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
This is so cute! I love how everyone picks on Eripon!  :tama-yeeaah:
Can't wait for more and just wondering but is Masaki going to appear in this. :tama-uhh:
I'm so excited to see more and it's funny how all of the break the fourth wall. :k-great:

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is so cute! I love how everyone picks on Eripon!  :tama-yeeaah:
Can't wait for more and just wondering but is Masaki going to appear in this. :tama-uhh:
I'm so excited to see more and it's funny how all of the break the fourth wall. :k-great:

I am working on the third arc now, but things have been going slowly.

Masaki is in the cast, but does not get introduced in the third arc.

However, the breaking of the fourth wall will continue.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Upon further reflection, I am retconing all of the MM members into every arc.

The idea is to imagine the fan fic as a stage play.  Things like the Pyoco Pyoco Ultra anime and Honey/Darling showing up on the laptop will be handled by a giant display on the side of the stage (like they had in Stacy's).

The hidden parts:

Frog Kronos was played by Suzuki Kanon in a frog outfit.  Kanon also voice acts Kronos starting in act two.

The ghoul in each arc is played by Sayashi Riho.

The ghoul's parent in arc one is played by Oda Sakura.
The ghoul's parent in arc two is played by Sato Masaki.

The bullied girl in episode one is played by Sato Masaki.
The bullied girl in episode two is played by a h!p egg.

Oda Sakura and Suzuki Kanon appear on the screen in episode two when the ghoul's parent describes her fan fic.
Kamen Rider Pon Pon is played by a member of the rubber suit actors guild.

The transformation sequence happens by turning the stage dark and having Kamen Rider Pon Pon and Erina/Mizuki do a quick switch.

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 7 - A Tale of Cider Part 1
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 07:58:15 AM »
Kira Kira Idol episode 7 - A Tale of Cider Part 1

Note: "Kuso" means "darn it".

Ikuta Erina punches a punching bag in a garage.  She wears sweaty workout clothes and is dripping.  An old fashioned boom box is playing a cassette tape of Salt 5's "Get Up Rapper".

A large heavily muscled handsome man enters the garage.  He looks like he could be a professional wrestler.  "Princess?  You have a phone call.  It's your friend Fukumura Mizuki."

Erina turns off the tape.  "Thanks, pop!"

"Here you go."  Erina's dad hands her the phone.  His polite and gentle manner somewhat clashes with his dangerous appearance.

"Moshi, moshi?"

"Eripon!"  Mizuki sits on an elegant coach in the middle of a huge elegant sitting room.  She wears an expensive evening gown and has three maids surrounding her, giving her massages and attending to her needs.  "I was just reading the manual for our rider system.  Have you looked at it yet?"

"Not yet, I have been busy."

"Well, it's really fascinating.  It doesn't give a lot of detail, but supposedly the different candies that MCOMA makes will activate different attacks and defenses that we can use."

"Great!  We've seen what chocolate kiss can do.  What other ones do they have?"

"It doesn't say."

"What?"  Erina punches the punching bag.  "I hate when manuals aren't complete."

"Well, I think they are trying to give themselves wiggle room, so that they can invent stuff on the fly depending on the plot of the episode."

Erina lets out a whine.  "It's too early in the morning to break the fourth wall."

"Putting that aside, it also says that we need to get the ribbon card before we can activate Kira Kira Idol mode."

"Oh, who cares about that."

"Well, they did say that if we lose a song challenge we'll be bashed flat."

"I guess."

"So, we need to get to level 12 on the video game."

"Can't we just trash the machine and rip the card out?"

Mizuki giggles.  "You know, I thought of the same thing?  But, it says in the manual that if we did it wouldn't do any good because the card doesn't get fully printed until level 12 is reached."

Erina hits the punching bag with a spinning kick.  "Kuso!"

"I’m lonely, see, and worrying a little.  I call you, yeah, and I feel a little better.  But still, ah, I want to see you soon.  My dreams swell up big"

Reina walks into the Karaoke room.  "I see that you're working hard?"

Sayumi pauses the song.  She is clearly sweating from her efforts. "That Kamen Rider made me so mad!  Being able to block my blown kiss attack.  The nerve!  I must work hard so I won't lose to her."

Reina smiles.  "I'm glad to see that you're being so serious.  I'm going out.  Do you need anything?"

"Some cider should be good."

"Roger!"

Reina leaves.

Sayumi finishes the song, then looks at herself in a mirror, pretending to be on a television show.  "Well, yes, I do say it a lot.  But, it's not a gimmick.  I am really cute."  Sayumi pulls her hair back from her forehead.  "See?"

Reina stops by a shop that sells cider.  Inside she sees a girl who looks really down.  "Chance."

Reina bites the girl on the neck.  A ghoul emerges from the girl's body through cheap CGI.  Reina turns to the girl.  "So, which cider would you recommend?"

The girl, in a trance, points the display that says "house special".

Reina grabs some bottles, pays for them and leaves.

Erina, dressed as a super strict Office Lady (black skirt and jacket, white shirt and boxy black glasses) scrambles in front of the Kira Kira Idol machine.  "Kuso!  This is impossible!"

A similarly dressed Mizuki looks over.  "You can't get past level eight either?"

Kudou, also dressed as an OL, sneaks up behind them and grabs them around the shoulders.  "Too bad.  I happen to have gotten past level eight.  I would normally tell you guys, but I'm just a flat chested guy, so what do I know?"

Mizuki takes out her smart phone.  "I'm sure there's some sort of walk through on YouTube."

"I already checked.  Most of the people out there have only gotten up to level five."

Mizuki searches and searches on her smart phone to no avail.

Erina gives Kudou a dirty look.  "So, what are you expecting us to do for you so that you'll teach us how to get past level eight?"

"I'll think of something."

Suddenly an alarm goes off.

Erina grabs the rider belt from the shelf.  "We'll have to look forward to it.  Time to squash a ghoul.  Kronos, do you know where it is?"

Erina hears a mechanical voice.  "Surprisingly, it is in the same mall as last time."

Erina face plants.

"Come on Erina, let's show this ghoul how powered up we have become."

"Okay."

Erina and Mizuki grab helmets and jump on a motorcycle and drive out of the back of the candy cafe.  A section of the back wall lowers like a drawbridge to let them out.

Ayumi watches Erina and Mizuki leave the cafe on his computer monitor.  She turns and looks out of the window of her expansive office some twenty floors up.  She sees Erina and Mizuki driving down the street.  "Honey?"

"Yes, Darling?"

"How is weapons research coming?"

"Haruna composes herself.  As you know, it is not easy to create weapons that fit into the theme of a show.  However, our scientists have been working very hard to implement some of my suggestions.  We have a new one created just today."

"WOND-erful!  However, please don't tell me about it.  I want to see Kamen Rider Pon Pon use it first and be surprised."

"Darling?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Is it okay for Kudou to withhold information from the riders?"

Ayumi looks serious.  "Sometimes, it is important to figure things out for yourself."

"I am surprised that they couldn't find help online."

"That's because we have a team that is very aggressive in getting YouTube to take down walk throughs.  We had to remove ten level eight walk throughs just today, including one by one of the vampires."

Haruna gasps.  "But, that means that Kamen Rider Pon Pon will be in danger."

"It cannot be helped.  A Kamen Rider is forged by battle."

"Forged?  You mean bashed flat?"

Ayumi looks away.

To be continued.

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
Re: Kira Kira Idol - Episode 7 - A Tale of Cider Part 1 (June 17 2013)
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 05:40:10 PM »
Oh no what's going to happen with them.
You know this would be a great drama I can totally imagine it.
Keep up the great work! I'll be waiting for the next part.

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 05:46:20 AM »
if you can draw or if you can find someone who can draw, and you make this fic into a manga, I will love you forever. I would even pay you to do it . lol

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 02:55:47 PM »
if you can draw or if you can find someone who can draw, and you make this fic into a manga, I will love you forever. I would even pay you to do it . lol
Ask Mai-chan. She's really good. :thumbsup She can get it done for you good.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - PARIPIPOEIRIAN (DJ WILDPARTY Remix)