JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Trapped Ocean

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume fall 2013 tour ~CHANCE!~  (Read 4234 times)

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
[Tour] Morning Musume fall 2013 tour ~CHANCE!~
« on: June 11, 2013, 03:30:31 AM »
Dates:
09/21 Harmony Hall Zama Dai Hall (Kanagawa) 15:00 - 18:30
09/22 Harmony Hall Zama Dai Hall (Kanagawa) 14:30 - 18:00
09/28 Ibaraki Kenritsu Kenmin Bunka Center Dai Hall (Ibaraki) - 15:00 - 18:30
10/05 Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall (Hiroshima) 15:00 - 18:30
10/06 Fukuoka Shinmin Kaikan (Fukuoka) 14:30 - 18:00
10/13 Kishiwada Shiritsu Namikiri Hall (Osaka) 15:00 - 18:30
10/14 NHK Osaka Hall (Osaka) 15:00 - 18:30
10/20 Nihon Tokushu Tougyou Shinmin Kaikan Forest Hall (Aichi) 15:00 - 18:30
10/26 Nitori Bunka Hall (Hokkaido) 14:30 - 18:00
11/02 Sendai Sunplaza Hall (Miyagi) 15:00 - 18:30
11/04 Utsunomiya-shi Bunka Kaikan Dai Hall (Tochigi) 15:00 - 18:30
11/09 Kobe Kokusai Kaikan Kokusai Hall (Hyogo) 14:30 - 18:00
11/16 Nakano Sun Plaza (Tokyo) 15:00 - 18:30
11/17 Nakano Sun Plaza (Tokyo) 14:30 - 18:00
11/24 Yokohama Pacifico - final stop of the tour

Source: http://www.helloproject.com/event/1305211800_live_musume.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:13:21 PM by Rina the Robot »
rina ♥ mini

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume fall 2013 tour ~CHANCE!~
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 10:00:55 PM »
Interesting title, but this is all I could think of:

Might as well reference this too... :lol:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 09:13:49 PM »
rina ♥ mini

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 02:11:18 PM »
http://www.helloproject.com/event/u6jctu3yfcshn7ipt53yp25cimk5p7.html

LOOK AT THAT LAST ENTRY.

11/28 Nippon Budokan

FINALLY THEY GET THEIR OWN BUDOKAN APPEARANCE TOO. That is, without having to resort to a graduation. XD

Well, with Berikyu getting their non-grad related Budokan appearances, there's no way MM would have lagged behind really. XD But yay!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 03:21:40 PM »
^Reactions.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 04:32:02 PM »
^...what...is Riho doing in that shot? :lol:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »
Yes I had a feeling they were gonna get a Budokan concert since Sayu said that she wanted them to be able to perform there without it being for a special reason. I'm glad that it actually happened though and really quickly! Ahhh H!P it's a good year!  :twothumbs

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 06:09:29 PM »
That's actually the day before Berryz is supposed to play there on 11/29 ("ii tsunku" day).

I saw a 2ch thread on this earlier but it seemed like it was a mistake that it was posted that early, since that part of the page was taken off by the time that thread was made.
Great to see that it's actually true!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 09:25:51 PM »
Setlist from the first day

01. Wakuteka Take a chance (updated)
Member introduction VTR
02. Ai no gundan
MC
03. Wolf Boy
04. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no ban da yo~ (Ikuta, Kudou dance battle in the interlude)
05. THE Manpower!!! (updated)
06. Makeru ki shinai konya no shoubu
07. Help me!!
MC – Michishige answering questions from the concert staff
08. I WISH (updated) (Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou, Oda)
09. Aruiteru (updated) → Lalala no pipipi (Michishige)
10. Renai hunter (updated)
MC – Michishige, Fukumura, Iikubo, Satou, Kudou
11.Funwari koibito ichinensei (Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Ishida, Oda)
12. Bouya (Michishige, Fukumura, Iikubo, Satou, Kudou)
13. The☆Peace! (updated)
14. Medley: Sou da! We’re ALIVE (updated) → SONGS → Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni yorisotte~ → Nanchatte Renai → Suki da na kimi ga (Michishige, Fukumura) → Otoko tomodachi / Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou → Take off is now (Sayashi, Ishida, Oda) → Shouganai yume oibito → Tokimeku tokimeke (Michishige, Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida) → Dokka~n capriccio
15. LOVE Machine (updated)
16. One, Two, Three (updated)
17. Brainstorming (updated)
18. The Matenrou Show
MC
19. Wagamama ki no mama ai no joke
ENCORE
20. Renai revolution 21 (updated)
MC
21. Chance chance boogie
rina ♥ mini

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »
fan recording of the night concert of the 1st day:

Quote from: lovemusic
Morning Musume 13-09-21 Zama Night
Morning Musume 13-09-21 Zama Night (another recording)

The girls sound great  :wub:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 07:17:50 PM »
I think they improved greatly but lemme give my 2 cents on this whole concert (that I just finished watching, so yeah  :roll: )

What I enjoyed.

Ishida Ayumi. Damn this girl was so incredible I can't even... Her dancing as always at its best and her vocal ability improved so well~ She got quite some lines and all her solos were just so great~ To describe her vocals, they are not 'in your face' type, they're very pleasant to ones ears, let's say, like JunJun/LinLin type of voice~ I approve really :wub: to think at the very beginning I used to dislike her... (Reina being there must have had an impact   :nervous ) She is definitely my favorite member in MM'14, no doubt  :twothumbs

Oda Sakura. Damn the girl has pipes!!!  :shocked  :thumbsup Her voice sometimes has this tone in it...you can't tell if it's her singing or Aichan returned to sing those parts (if you don't stare at the screen...) She is my second favorite and damn she deserves that!!! The girl is so down to earth and still needs to work on her facial expressions but she can convey emotions quite well already and her presence on stage is great. Her dancing is also of high quality, really, no complaints.

Sato Masaki. I never expected her to bring out a wolf in her when she sings!!  :shocked Damn, those lines she delivered, that raspiness and the strength and... Yeah, I could go on and on, she really impressed me so much (though it's also a downside at times...but about this later) !!! And she is quirky and funny too  :)

DuuPon dance off. DAMN, despite the bad camera work (more on that later) I could still see they delivered a nice performance on their parts and I am really glad they got a chance to shine, especially Duu, she needs more recognition.

Costumes. I have really no complaints, all costumes were really great, especially the sailor ones and the ones with golden stuff on them. There is one thing I disliked, but about it later.

Song choices. This must be one of the best set lists I have ever seen in quite a long time. Throughout this whole concert I could feel the strength and energy coming off the girls (despite me watching it on my lappie  :catglare: wish I could see them live someday... *sigh* ) and the crowd was excited too. The song choices were really wise, I enjoyed the medley so much and it brings me to the next thing...

Take off is now. I was always thinking that no one will be able to perform this song in such a way that would make me squeal as did the original trio but I was OH SO WRONG. Damn, Daishii~  :wub: :wub: :wub:  Sakura  :inlove: :inlove: and yeah, Riho. So perfect...not really, but about the bad point later...

Duu's solo lines. Tsunku has to give more lines to her in the future, he must!!! I like her voice so much and you know, somewhere on the other forum I read a thought which made me be like 'YES, SOMEONE THINKS LIKE ME!!!!' I also think that one day, after she loses her tomboyish image, she will bloom into another Gaki. That would be just  :drool: but she's still too young for me to drool over her so um...yeah  :nervous

Mizupon!!! She improved in everything but one thing (saying 'more about that later' is becoming a trend...  :sweatdrop: ). Her vocals are now really great and her dancing has become way better too~ And she is so pretty~ I think after Daishi and Duu, she's my third choice in 'gorgeous/soon-to-be-gorgeous' category  XD

Captain Sayumi. Her MC skills as always are top notch, her speech when she made her kouhais tear up was also nice and touched me too. I don't want her to graduate, EVER. She proved to us she deserves to be leader of this group far more than anyone else has ever been. The way she carried this group of girls up to this point is really impressive. Way to go, Sayumin~

Things I am okay/nonchalant about.

Riho.

VTR. Could have been better in my opinion.

Wolf boy dance. meh...

What needs to be changed ASAP, or Things I didn't like.

Riho getting Ai's lines. I get it, she is the ace, the voice, the center, bla bla. Yeah, she is good and awesome and all that but in my opinion, she lacks control of her voice and I'd rather have her singing all the other lines. I think Oda deserves to get Ai's lines more, her voice is more controlled and has that Aichan vibe too. I wish Oda got Aichan's lines instead of Riho in Take off is now, because Riho went too strong on it and it wasn't sexy, unlike Daishi's or Sakura's, it was overdone in using power too much...if not this point, the song would have been perfect with this unit... Oh well...

Zukki not getting enough lines/screen(?) time. Yeah, in the medley I barely noticed her, once or twice maybe... And her voice is nice, I think one day she might become another Ogawa Makoto, who turned out to be good not only in singing but also as an actress/comedian.

Hard hats in opening-card-themed costume. Those were so....ugly... :smhid :bleed eyes: I'd rather they had nice caps/hats/hair accessories with clubs/spades/hearts/diamonds on them, that would have looked way better... Just...blergh...

Sato Masaki's voice. Yes, her raspiness was good a times and I enjoyed it so much...but there were times where her experimenting with voice made me cringe... She should experiment in practice and decide on which parts she should go raspy and where she should just use her gentle/natural voice. If she follows the plan, we won't need to cringe other time.

Camera work. One of the worst camera works EVER. Just....so horrible... I think someone has to write a letter to the management ASAP. The dance parts (especially the epic dance battle!!!) were not shot well, we could hardly see formations, there were too many close ups... Just...... OTL

Mizupon's emotions. More like, the lack of emotions... She improved in singing but her face most of the time stays the same... If only she improved in that department, that would be really great. She is one of my faves so I want her to do better.

I guess that's it... I hope I didn't forget anything... Overall, I really enjoyed this concert!!! Good job, girls!!! I am proud to be a fan  ^-^
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:31:09 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Trapped Ocean