JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Who`s That Girl

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 251277 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 2)(UPDATED)
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
Hi there! Here comes the third prologue!! CHEERS EVERYONE!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

This chapter will feature Mayuki couple! Enjoy!!  :luvuluvu:

Prologue 3 - Guardian of the Night

“Good Evening, I am Matsui Rena, your newscaster for AKB news in the supernatural segment. Just last night, once again, it was seen that a mysterious girl saved a restaurant from an assault by a total of 15 robbers single handedly. It seemed that the girl is always wearing a kabuki mask. Some claimed to have seen the girl lifting cars, punching through concrete blocks and a few actually saw the girl flew off. People around have been naming her the “Guardian of the Night”.
Next, a 10 year old girl was found brutally torn apart by a giant wolf said to be of a size of a cow-*click*”

I sat on the sofa and sighed. “Rena’s news is boring as hell. It’s the same damn news every single day.. I need more fresh news for God’s sake!”

Hi. My name is Watanabe Mayu or some calls me Nezumi. IQ 140. I know. I have a high IQ. Which is why I have a friend who kept on bugging me to get a professional job and that it is a waste of my intelligence. Just because she’s a professional surgeon, doesn’t mean I have to listen to all her blabbering about getting a job, right? I mean, I do have a job. But it’s not official, though. I exchange reliable informations about anything for money. Trust me. You don’t want to know how good I am in data collection and information gathering.

Why am I so interested in the supernaturals? Well, because I know they exist in this world. Living among us. This is not due to the fact that I read too much mangas. Do not misunderstand me. It’s because I met her before. The one they called the “Guardian of the Night”. She saved my life once from a group of yankees before. I fell in love with her on the first sight though I’ve never seen her face before. Strange huh? I never got to say thanks to her properly. Since that day, I’ve been collecting data every single day about her to track her whereabouts. It seemed to have a pattern of some sort. I used to get datas from Rena’s news but nowadays, it just seemed too repetitive.

But still, at least now, I have gathered enough data. I had discovered the pattern in her whereabouts. So, I was sure when and where she would be heading to. According to my calculations and data collection, she will be at the dock east from town tonight at 8pm. So tonight, I will be waiting there for her. This is why they say never to underestimate the intellect of mice. Never heard of this sentence before? Well, now you have.

“I’m going out now! I’ll be back in a few hours time!”. I left my mansion, strapped on my kabuki mask and flew off to my destination.
Hi. My name is Black. I came from a long line of royal vampires. The 18th descendant of the great Count Dracula. What do I do for a living? During the day time, I work in a blood bank. Why? Come on! This is like the best job a vampire can have. I get paid 60000 yen every month. I know. It’s not a lot. But where else can I get so much free food? Since my boss is also a vampire in disguise, he pays me 5 blood packs everyday! How cool is that! Oh, I almost forgot. We vampires have adapted ourselves to resist against the sunlight for centuries. So, walking under the bright daylight? Not a problem.

During the night time, I would strap on my mask. For what? Fighting crimes, of course! I’m kinda doing a favour for the police. There seem to be a lot of crime cases happening in 7 different areas of Tokyo. So, every night, I would take turns to go to those places every night. Just so you know, not every criminal I fought was a human though.

Watanabe Mayu POV

“Damn! I never would have thought about encountering these things.” I panicked as 3 wolves approach me, driving me into the corner.
“Well,Well. Guess what we’ll be having for dinner tonight.” One of the wolves said. As it leaped towards my direction, at the same time, something flew down from the sky with a tremendous speed knocking the wolf to the ground causing a huge impact. the wolf got knocked out cold with a single hit! There she was. The Guardian of the Night. Standing by the unconscious wolf glaring at the other two which was growling angrily at her.

“You know, you guys shouldn’t gang up on an innocent girl like that.” Voiced the guardian.
As both the wolf leaped towards her at the same time, she jumped gracefully behind them causing them to miss their target.
“Bad move.” The guardian said as she grabbed both the wolves tail and leaped of 30feet into the air pulling them along. She then spinned herself and tossed them far into the sea.

As she came back down, she walked towards me and started a conversation. “Now as for you, ojousama. What could a young and pretty girl like yourself be doing in such a dangerous place in the middle of the night, hmm?”

“O-ojousama? I-I mean, I wanted to meet you. I wanted to thank you for saving me before. And for now.”

“You came here just for that? How did you know I was going to come here? What if I wasn’t coming here? You should be dead by now.”

“I-I did some data collection, you see.. I notice there’s a pattern in your whereabouts.”

“Wow, you’re really something, ojousama. In that case, you’re welcome. I’m just glad to be of assistance. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll be taking my leave. Have a nice day.” She was already about to take off, then I screamed.

“Wait! You’re a vampire aren’t you?”. She immediately halted and looked back at me.

“How can you tell?” she seems to be slightly interested in my knowledge.

“As I told you just now, I did some data collection. With the ability to fly like that, plus your speed and strength, you can only be a vampire.”

“I see you did some homework. You’re right about me. I am a vampire. But you don’t seem afraid of vampires, I see.”

“Of course not! I think they are cool. Especially you. You’re the Guardian of the Night!”

“The what?” she frowned at my statement.

“The Guardian of the Night.” I repeated.

“Pfft.. So I’m some sort of a superhero now?” she then burst into laughter.

“Well, I guess so..” I shrugged my shoulder.

She suddenly stopped laughing. “You know, before I came here I wasn’t in a very good mood. But thanks to you, I finally found back my laughter. I sincerely thank you, ojousama.”

There she is again with the ‘ojousama’.
“You seemed like an interesting girl. Somehow I feel happy talking to you. You wanna hang out sometime?” she asked in the most delicate tone.

My face instantly turned tomato red. “E-Eh???? B-But I don’t even know your name. I-I never even seen your face before.”

“Ah.. Simple. We’ll start the introductions now.” She said as she unstrapped her mask revealing her face. She was simply dead gorgeous. Her hair was midnight black and it flowed over her shoulders. She had dreamy globe-rounded black eyes. And those sugar candy-sweet lips looked so… seductive. It was as if I was hypnotized to lean in closer and kiss them again.. and again.

“STOP!!!” I slapped myself to escape from the dirty thoughts created in my very head.

“Why are you slapping yourself all of a sudden? Well, my name is Black taking on the human name Kashiwagi Yuki. I don’t recommend you calling me Black though. It attracts unwanted attention. You can call me Yuki or Yukirin.”

“O-Oh.. I-err-Hello my name-Thank you-err..” Well, this is embarrassing. My brain just went all stupid all of a sudden. This doesn’t suit my IQ 140 character at all.

She seemed to giggle looking at my nervousness building up.

“Emm.. So what’s your name?” she asked not wanting to wait any longer.

“M-My name is Watanabe Mayu. Y-You can call me Mayu or Mayuyu. Some call me Nezumi though.”

“Nezumi as in the mice?”

“Y-Yea..”

“Nezumi-sama it is. I think it’s cute. You really suit the character of a mice.”

“Y-You think it’s cute?” my face became tomato red again.

“And why do you call me ojousama in the first place?” I asked

“Well, it’s a habit of mine. Long story about it though. You don’t want to know.”

We started hanging out and getting to know each other better. My feelings for her have grown deeper and deeper. But I feel strange though. I feel that Yuki have something that  she’s keeping from me. It’s just troubling me so much. I’ll just push that aside for now.
“Erm, Yuki?”

“What is it, Nezumi-sama?”

“This Friday I have a reunion with my friends. I was wondering if you’re not busy or anything-“ I got cut off immediately.

“Of course I would love to meet Nezumi-sama’s friends. I love making new friends. Unless there’s a werewolf among your friends. You know, vampires and werewolves do not get along that much.” Yuki said jokingly.

“Of course not, silly. All of them are normal. I assure you, alright?” I gave Yuki a smile assuring her.

Sure thing they will not be meeting any werewolves…… Or will they?

Prologue 3 – The Guardian of the Night
END

Prologue 4 (Final) – The legendary hunter
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:43:20 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 3)(UPDATED)
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 05:06:34 PM »
hehe mayu did her homework

kyaaa yuki is so kakoiiiiii so cool

but they didnt confess to each other I hope they will ^^

anyway I cant wait for Wmatsuis chapter hehe thanks for the update ^^

I cant wait to ee what will happen if they meet with the others ^^
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:13:15 PM by Elo »
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
Pretty damn smart of you Mayu! Hehehe :fap Oh! Rena is a newscaster!

Ohmygosh! I can't wait for friday.. So Mayu and Takamina are the genius guys! Uwaaa~Yuki such a smooth talker.. MaYuki moments! :wub: You just brighten my mood.. :D

Can't wait the 4th prologue! :fap Is Jurina the hunter? Oh! And the reunion.on friday i think it will going to be a disaster! :oops:

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup

AWESOME~ :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »
Thank you so much you guys for supporting..

kenjoy12-san,

Whether Jurina is the hunter or not, stay tuned for the next chapter..

Everything will be revealed in the next and final prologue - The legendary hunter  :on GJ:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »
Ohyeah! We, your readers going to wait for the next up! :thumbsup

CAN'T WAIT~ :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
And guess what?

The final prologue will be up the same time tomorrow!!

I planned on finishing the prologue as fast as possible so i can finally get on with the very 1st chapter!

Stay tuned!  :luvuluvu:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 05:45:12 PM »
Yey~ :fap

Well yeah with a 4 prologues the fic have a looooong way to go.. And alot will happen and i can't wait to witness everything! :thumbsup

EXCITED~ :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2013, 01:59:08 AM »
Ah... so no imprinting... so it's just a regular dating and stuff

Interesting enough, you are making the supernatural creatures can date anyone and break up with anyone like a normal people.

Yeah... Yuki as the vampire, I guess suit her better than Mayu...

Eh... Vampire can fly...? I only know Vampire can turn into a bat to fly... but as their human form flying... Great idea there

Luckily Yuki came on time to save Mayu again...

Well Vampires and Werewolves don't get along huh... what's going to happen in the meeting..

Because I'm pretty sure Mayu's friends are Haruna and Minami... the other one... Rena?

Well can't wait to see what kind of Meeting would they have with all kind of different creatures in a group together...

The legendary hunter... eh... like a long line of the slayer...? and is it Jurina?

Thank you for the update again...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2013, 07:38:32 AM »
Cisda83,

Yup. Just like regular humans. No imprinting.

My concept of vampires is that they're able to fly even in their human form. You know, like superman. :on lol:

Yes. The legendary hunter will be from a long line of hunters.

Whether the hunter is jurina or not, it will be revealed in yhe next and also final prologue.

So, stay tuned!  :on GJ:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52:11 AM »
Ohhh!~!~ It's Mayuki turn eh? Ohohohh~~
 :twothumbs :inlove: XD

~So Yuki is the vampire and Mayu is da' smart one~~ Uhuhhu~~
 :P :oops: :D

~Well, the guardian of the night i see!~!~ Cool!! A hero? LOL!~!~ Yukirin!!
 :twisted: :roll: :w00t:

~Hmm...Mayu is hypnotized by Yukirin's eh?~?~ Uhuhu...I really can't wait what will happen!~!!
 :yep: :lol: :)

~Yuko is a werewolf and Yuki is a vampire, enemy is the only answer...I'm looking forward for it..
 8) :roll: :thumbsup

~Pls update the next one soon!! I'll be looking forward to it!~!~ Nice update by the way!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »
Here comes the 4th and also final Prologue of this fic! Finally!!!

This chapter will be featuring Wmatsui.. Enjoy!! :luvuluvu:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue 4 - The legendary Hunter

"Beep Beep"

I took out my SPTdex to look. aka SupernaturalDex.

1 supernatural being identified
Species : Werewolf
Type : Normal
Threat : Medium

"Found you." I said as I saw a black figure leaping from roof to roof. I took out my semi-automatic gun and aimed at the black figure. I released a shot and hit the black figure on the hind legs. I saw it fell down into a dark alley as i followed it and jumped down along. I landed on the body of a giant wolf.

The wolf was already partially paralyzed.
"A s-silver bullet? Just who are you?" the wolf growled in pain.

"My name doesn't matter to a dead wolf anyway. I hereby pronounce your execution for the murder of a 10 year old child under direct orders from the Hellsing organization."

"S-Stop it!"

A gunshot echoed throughout the silent night.

"By the way, the name's Van Helsing."

My birth name is Rena Van Helsing. The 8th descendant of the world famous supernatural hunter, Abraham Van Helsing. A newscaster in the morning, a hunter at night. As I'm not able to use my birth name out publicly, I go by the name of Matsui Rena. Even my closest of friends know me as Matsui Rena. I work for the Hellsing organization which mission is to search and destroy any supernatural creatures that threaten the society. My hunting weapon consists of a semi-automatic gun and a katana. Not just any semi-automatic gun or katana but a silver one. Yes. Vampires and Werewolves have a weakness for silver. They will be paralyzed momentarily when in contact with any silver material. I have been trained to master all kinds of sword techniques and fighting styles till i actually exceeded the human capabilities in terms of speed, strength and reflexes.

There i sat on the bed in my room, exhausted from the whole day of work, trying hard to keep my eyes open when suddenly,

"Rena-chan!!" A voice emerged from behind me and backhugged me tightly.

"Stop it, Center! How many time have I told you not to teleport into my room without any notice? I need privacy, you know?" I sneered being slightly annoyed by her action.

"And how many times have I told you to call me by my human name?" she said while pouting her mouth.

This girl here on the other hand is called Center, using the human name Matsui Jurina. My hunting partner. Extremely playful, extremely cheerful, and extremely annoying. Yes. She's not a human but the rarest of all the supernaturals, the nephilim, hybrid of an angel and a demon. Posseses two different modes. An angel mode and a demon mode. In the angel mode, she will have wings and able to fly. She posses a giant blue scythe in the angel form. As for her demon mode? Well, let's not talk about that now. We go way back. It was 1 year ago when i first met her. She was my lifesaver.

1 year ago

"Let me go, Akane! I know I can handle this!" i argued with my Hellsing's boss, Takayanagi Akane.

"No. I'm not going to let you go alone. You're not strong enough! It's too dangerous!" she retorted.

"I'll prove it to you!" I screamed as I stormed out the door to search for my target.

I went in deep into the forest while looking at my tracking device, trying to search for my target. After a few hours in the dark forest, finally I found it..

Beep Beep
Species : Werewolf
Type : Alpha
Threat : immeasurable

"Stop right there Alpha!" I screamed at the creature. It had fur of gold and eyes glowing in red. It was slightly bigger than any werewolves I've encountered.

"If it isn't the legendary hunter, Rena Van Helsing. What do you possibly want from me?" it growled.

"What do i want? Your life!" I leaped forward as i unseathed my silver katana from its wooden cover and swinged it towards the Alpha only to end up cutting the air.

"Too slow!" the Alpha growled. I never got a chance to turn around as my back already got hit by its paw. Hard. I ltterally flew 20 feet away.

"Still intending to fight me?" the Alpha snickered at me.

"I-It's too fast.." I thought. But my pride got the best out of me.

"T-That didn't hurt at all! Fight me seriously! Change into your lycan form now!"

"You're not worth my lycan form at all. You can't even hurt me in my wolf fo-" I immediately silenced the Alpha with a shot that graced it's left cheek.

"You see? I did hurt you after all." I said as I tossed an evil grin at it's face.

"You bitch!" Enraged and angered with my sudden attack, it leaped towards me attempting to crush its paw on me.

I managed to jump away and used my landing to propel myself towards the Alpha. Fast. I swinged my katana only for it to cut the air again. I attempted a few swings but to no avail. The Alpha finally retaliated as it swings its paw from left to right and right to left. Thanks to my fast reflexes, i was able to dodge every single one of its deadly swings. After a fury of dodges and misses, i finally found an opening. As it was swinging its paw to the right, I immediately dodged into the other direction swiftly and jumped to notice the back of the Alpha.

"I got you this time!" I slashed down my katana as hard as I could only for it to come in contact with a gold furry arm, grabbing my silver katana.

"Ah.. You're good using silver to coat your weapons. But i'm the Alpha wolf. Silvers do not hurt me at all." The Alpha said as it snatched my katana away and knocked me hard on my stomach. I flew towards a tree. The impact was so hard that i felt one of my ribs cracking. I took a peek at the Alpha as i was laying on the ground. The Alpha was already in its lycan form.

"I have to give you some credit to force me into this form. But now that I'm already in this form, don't think I'll hold back anymore." the Alpha growled.

I try to stand myself up but the pain in my ribs was unbearable. "Crap. This is bad. Is the Alpha really this strong?"

"Pity. Your ancestor would have a much better chance against me. He was far stronger. You're a shame to your ancestors. You brought this to yourself. Now, die!" the Alpha raised its arms attempting to attack anytime now.

"Angel mode : Activate"  a voice suddenly echoed in the forest as I saw a blast of light shot down from the sky in front of me causing the Alpha to dodge away. There stood a girl. She had a white wing on the left. A black wing on the right.

"An angel?" the Alpha questioned.

Beep Beep!

My SPTdex sounded.

Species : Nephilim
Type : ?
Threat : ?

The girl smiled at the Alpha's shocked expression as she summoned a huge blue scythe from her right hand and swinged it forward, causing a huge shockwave that pushed the Alpha few steps back. This just proves how tough the Alpha is. Any common werewolf would have been knocked out cold from that huge shockwave.

The Alpha growled and it morphed back into its wolf form.

The nephilim laid her scythe over her shoulders and said "Afraid to fight, wolf?"

"I didn't come here to fight a nephilim." the Alpha then glared at me and said "You won't be so lucky next time, Van Helsing!" the Alpha then proceeded to race off from the scene leaving us both alone.

"Oh My God! Wow! You're a descendant from the great supernatural hunter, Abraham Van Helsing??" I simply nodded.

"Kya!! I was a huge fan of him when he was still alive. No wonder you were able to stand so long against the Alpha wolf." she then proceeded to hug me tight.

"I think we're gonna spend A LOT of time together." she said as she showed me her cat-like smile.

"Get off!" i shouted as i pushed her away from me. I tried my best to stand up and used my katana to totter myself back to the Hellsing headquarters with one arm holding my injured rib.

She simply followed me around like nobody's business. "Stop following me, nephilim! I swear to god you take one more step, I'm going to cut you in half!"

"Alright! Alright! No need to get all angry at me. I saved your life after all." she said while pouting her mouth. She was right. She descended from the heavens and gave me a helping hand. Maybe I was a little to rough on her.

"Well, i guess I'll see you around then." she smiled.

"Sorry but I don't want to meet you. Just go." I sneered.

"Oh.. Too bad but you will.." she said right before teleporting away with a bright light. What does she mean by that?

The next morning, I struggled a little with the newscasting as the pain in my rib still sting me.

At night, as usual, I headed towards the Hellsing headquarters.

"Rena. I would like you to meet a new colleague in this organization."

My eyes widened and my mouth got pried open as I saw the girl from last night standing beside my boss.

"But, Akane! She's not a human!" I stated.

"I know. She's a nephilim. In fact, I know all about what happened last night. How she saved your life and all. Besides, we could use a couple of powerful members in this organization."

I then glared at the girl for revealing everything to my boss. I mean, how the hell did she even find this place?

"From now on, she will be your partner and since she can't go by her nephilim name Center, she will go by the name of Matsui Jurina." Akane stated.

"I object! I'm an elite and I do not need a partner! Besides, I'm already holding the name of Matsui. Give her another name!" I retorted.

"That's not for you to decide, Rena. I can't afford to lose an elite hunter like you to your rash attitude. If it wasn't for Jurina, you would have been dead!"

I stayed silent at the comment that made a lot of sense.

Jurina then proceeded to cling her arm around my arm. "See? I told you we're going to spend a lot of time together."

I simply rolled my eyes at her comment.

For the first few months, we do not seem compatible to each other at all. But as time goes by, as we know more and more about each other,we became more and more compatible with each other. Our teamwork improved drastically. I was beginning to think that it's not actually a bad thing to have a partner at all. Except for her annoying, clingy attitude of course.

Back to present time

I was shopping for some clothes with Jurina.

"Nee, Rena-chan. What are we here for?"

"Isn't it obvious? To buy clothes of course."

"But you already have a lot of clothes."

"I'm going to be meeting some of my old friends tomorrow. So, I want some new clothes."

"Bring me along!"

"Not a chance!"

"I wanna go!"

"I said no! Why do you even want to go?"

"I want to meet with your friends."

"I'm not going to repeat again. No! I'm not going to bring you along and I'm not going to introduce you to them. You're not even supposed to exist!"

"I don't care! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!". This is attracting way too much attention.

"Alright! Stop! You can come! Jeez.."

"Yay! So, how are your friends like?"

"Well, one of them is a world known and renowned surgeon, one is a model which is also a psychic. I suggest you do not mess with her. And the last one is jobless.."

"Meh.. Sounds boring.."

"Then don't go!"

"No!No!No!No!No! I'll go!"

How will the reunion turn out? I mean it's just a normal reunion of old friends.............right?

Prologue 4 (Final) - The legendary hunter
END
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:43:39 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 4)(UPDATED)
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2013, 03:24:18 PM »
"Jobless"  XD XD XD

Is that Mayu, right??

Great prologues anyway..

^^

:twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2013, 03:26:00 PM »
Ding! Ding! Ding! You're right!

If you read the previous chapter, you'll find out that Mayu is in fact jobless..  :on GJ:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2013, 03:38:56 PM »
ahh...the nephilim come to the stage, and it's baby juju :on woohoo:

big scythe eh, is it the legendary Harvester belongs to the Pale Rider Death :hehehe:

lycan mode...werewolves' humanoid form that only few can achieved :dunno:

if yuki = Guardian of the Night then rena = Hunter of the Night...they should create a tag team called Princess of the Night :on lol:

now the prologues are complete it's time to wait for the 1st chapter...the meeting :onioncheer: :on woohoo:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:46:40 PM by bunny_rabbit »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2013, 03:39:15 PM »
Yeah... an update again...

Eh... Rena was the hunter... didn't see that coming... I should have thought that Rena probably more suited to be their friends than Jurina...

Van Helsing line... then she was supposed to be hybrid... if I'm not wrong they have Vampire blood in their bodies

AH... Jurina was the nephilim, hybrid of an angel and a demon....

And she saved Rena when she was younger....

Yeah... They were going to go meet with Minami, Haruna and Mayu with their respective creatures...

How the reunion going to go?

Can't wait to see if there would be any action at the reunion or not?

Thank you for the last prologue... I guess now..

Can't wait to see the 1st chapter...

Thank you again...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2013, 03:44:35 PM »
Lol at Mayu being jobless :lo: Hehehe.. Such a lazy bum.. :oops:

Cool~! Jurina's a nephilim and Rena's the hunter! :w00t:

Can't wait for reunion and chapter 1! :fap Finally!

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2013, 03:49:19 PM »
bunny rabbit-san,

The scythe that the Pale Rider posses is double sided.

The one that Jurina posses is one sided. I based it on DMC 5's Osiris. You can check it out.

And yes. Basically only the elites of the werewolfs can transform into a lycan especially *cough*yuko*cough*

And what do you think will happen if you bring a vampire together with a werewolf

Or a legendary hunter with 3 supernatural creatures?  :on lol:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12:42 PM »
in his Reaper form Death use one big scythe called The Harvester...which he use to harvest the soul of living beings - heck the name of that monstrous scythe of his :on lol:

when those factions gather in one place 'something' will happen...like yuko will start groping yukirin's oppai and oshiri or she will start bickering with her comerade in height...but what ever it is it will be bad for the owner :kekeke:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2013, 05:22:15 PM »
Bunny-rabbit san,

Ah.. I get what you mean now.. His reaper form.. Yup.. Something like that..

Interesting idea you have there about Yuko though..

But i'm not sure if a werewolf would do that to a vampire though..  :on lol:

You just have to wait for me to update soon..

Not sure when..

But i'll try to finish chapter 1 as soon as possible..  :on GJ:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2013, 05:33:11 PM »
I'm sorry for not replying when you PMed... I mean for not sending you what I was supposed to send.. I was just so busy and didn't even have the chance to use computer the past days... Then here I am, back home and ready for the action... I read all you updated and what can I say...

I LOVE IT!!!

Especially Yuko-sama and Rena-sama!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Who`s That Girl