JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Lies

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265425 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 4)(UPDATED)
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »
Ah, sakura_drop san..

It's been some time..

I'm glad you liked it.. :hee:

Thx for supporting my fanfic..  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Stay tuned for my Chapter 1 of this fic!  :on GJ:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2013, 12:47:41 AM »
yei! finally all the prologues ends

i will wait for the 1st chapter

thanks!!!

Update soon!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2013, 01:19:23 AM »
Awesome meeting!!!! They will meet each other soon!!!

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2013, 03:36:45 AM »
can't wait till the actual story. wonder how they will react seeing their respective friends are supernatural.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2013, 07:32:57 AM »
No worries. It will be revealed in the 1st chapter.

Till then, stay tuned.. :on GJ:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2013, 09:06:04 AM »
yosh I cant wait for the first chapter

atsuko and minami are working on their relationship

yuko and haruna are in a reationship

yuki and mayu are working too

rena and jurina too

when will you update the first chapter ?? ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »
Elo-san,

I'll see when i can finish..

Who knows.. maybe tomorrow it will be uploaded..

Stay tuned! :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2013, 04:40:41 PM »
Here comes the first chapter of my fanfic!! Its filled with drama though.. Not sure if you guys will like it..

But HERE IT IS!!!! ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!!  :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 1 - The Reunion

Takhashi Minami POV

It’s been 5 days since I met Acchan. She’s currently living in my house as a permanent guest. She doesn’t seem like she has a place to stay. So I offered myself. Somehow, even as a zombie, Acchan seemed nothing like it at all. She’s cute and beautiful too. Somehow I feel slightly attracted to her. L-Let’s just put that aside for now. I do not want to start thinking of weird things early in the morning. Well, today is the fated day where I will have a reunion with my old friends. I’m bringing Acchan along, of course. They totally need to meet her.

“Gah!! What should I wear?” I yelled being frustrated not knowing what to wear for the meeting.

“Nee, Minami. Which one of These clothes should I wear?” Maeda asked.

As soon as I turned around, I saw Maeda holding two pair of blouses. Naked.

I quickly turned around while my face flashed red. “A-Acchan! Your clothes! Normally people would choose their clothes before stripping off, you know?”

“Oops.. I forgot. It’s a habit of mine.” Maeda chuckled. “So which one should I wear?”

“C-Choose the one on the left.” I answered, still unable to turn around and look at her.

“Alright!” She went into the bathroom right after that.

But there’s still one thing bothering me. The sight of the huge scar across her chest was still traumatizing for me. She told me she was attacked by a girl with wings of black and white, wielding a huge blue scythe. Hmm... Never heard of anything like that before. I wonder what it was.

“Crap! It’s 10.30! We’re supposed to meet at 11! I better get changing now.”

Kojima Haruna POV

There I woke up on my bed to find that my girlfriend snuggled herself on me. She was literally curled up. Just like a hamster. If she wasn’t asleep right now, I would have pinched her face hard. It’s hard to believe such a cute girl could turn out to be a werewolf. Except for her attitude, of course. She can be quite messy at times. Looking at her sleeping peacefully like this, I just couldn’t help it. I poked her face. She seemed to flinch a little from my little poke.

“Yuko, it’s time to wake up.” I nudged her, waking her up from her slumber.

She finally opened her eyes and smiled, “Good morning, Nyan Nyan~”

I smiled looking at how cute she’s looking right now. “Good Morning, Yuko. Do you know what day today is?

She cutely nodded her head “I’m meeting Nyan Nyan’s friends, right?”

“That’s right. We better change and get going now.” As I was trying to remove myself from my bed, Yuko grabbed my wrist.

“Ah.. Nyan Nyan~” She closed her eyes and puckered her lips signifying that she wants a morning kiss.

I giggled at how cute she is, still asking for morning kisses. I leaned in and pecked her lips.

“Ok. Can we go now?” I questioned.

“Ok.” She said excitedly as she hopped off the bed and head towards the bathroom.

Watanabe Mayu POV

I paced left and right in my living hall, up and down the stairs panicking.

“Where is Yuki? She’s late. She said that she’ll drop by here first before leaving. What if she doesn’t want to come? What if something bad happened to her?” A lot of questions going through my head right now and finally..

“Ding! Dong!” the bell rang as I rushed to the entrance and opened the door. It was Yuki. As beautiful as always. Her hair. Her eyes. Her face. So mesmerizing.. Her lips especially. I feel like I just want to lean in and.. Argh! Stop thinking like that, brain! You’re destroying my brain cells!

“Thank god you’re here! What took you so long? I thought something bad happened to you.” I asked in a worried tone.

“Do you expect me to fly here and risk exposing myself? Sure can’t do that, Nezumi-sama. I took a cab instead. I was stuck in the traffic.”

I smacked myself on the head. Why was I so dumb, not to realize this reason. It made so much sense now. See what you did to me, brain? You just made me look stupid in front of Yuki.

“O-Oh.. You have a point there. Well, shall we get going?” I asked

“Err.. I don’t think so, Nezumi-sama.” She said.

“E-Eh? Why? But-“ I got cut off immediately.

“Before Nezumi-sama start asking any questions, I suggest you look at what you’re wearing right now.”

I was confused with what she was talking about till I looked down. I was still in my pajamas. Maybe I was too concerned about whether Yuki is coming or not that I forgot to change.

“Ah. S-Sorry. I’ll get changing now. And then we’ll go.”

“Take your time, Nezumi-sama. I’ll be waiting outside for you.

Matsui Rena POV

I stepped out of my shower, dried myself up and strapped on my lingerie. I looked into my wardrobe, contemplating what to wear, still in my lingerie when..

“Rena-chan!! Let’s go!!” as usual, an annoying voice emerged from behind me.

“Kya!!” I grabbed my blanket swiftly and covered my half naked body. “Why do you always have to teleport into my room when I’m changing? How the hell did you even get this timing?” I asked in a loud manner.

“Well, let’s just consider myself lucky.” She said as she showed me her cat-like smile.

Seeming annoyed by her action, I started throwing things at her. “GET *tosses comb* OUT *tosses lipstick* OF *tosses conditioner* MY *tosses lip gloss* ROOM! *tosses hair dryer*”

With every toss that landed perfectly on her, she flinched her way out of my room. “Ok! Ok! Stop throwing! I’ll go outside and wait!”

I finally got changed into my new clothes that I have just bought yesterday. As I walked outside my room, Jurina stood there, smiling at me with her cat-like smile again.

I looked at her confused with her overly-joyful character. “You’re a happy go lucky half demon, aren’t you?”

“Mou.. Rena-chan.. Can’t you be nicer to me and call me half angel instead?” she pouted her mouth.

Looking at Jurina like this, it doesn’t seem like she has any traits of a demon at all. Not a tiny bit. Maybe because the angel side of her took majority over her.. But still, I have seen the other half of her before. Trust me. It wasn’t pretty at all.

“Ok then, HALF ANGEL, shall we go?”

“Let’s go!” Jurina then grabbed my arm as we walked out the door.

11am (The fated reunion)

Rena and Jurina was the first to reach the destination. It was under a huge sakura tree in the middle of a wide field.

“Why did you choose this place as the meeting place, Rena-chan?” Jurina asked.

“When we’re young, my friends and I used to come here a lot. Basically, only we know of this place. So, there will be nobody here to disturb us, whatsoever.” Rena answered.

“But where’re your friends, Rena-chan?” Jurina asked.

“Stop complaining. They’ll be here anytime soon.  Ah! There they are! All of them came together. Seems like they took the same bus or something. But it seems like all of them brought brought a friend together.” I said while waving my hands to six girls walking from the bus stop.

“Nee.. Minami.. I kinda feel weird about these two girls.” Maeda whispered to Takamina pointing at Yuko and Yuki.

“Don’t worry, Acchan. I think you’re thinking too much.” Takamina smiled.

“I smell something weird. Especially from this girl over here. She smells like.. a vampire.” Yuko thought.

“This smell.. The stench from the blood of… a wolf.” Yuki gave Yuko a short gaze.

Jurina was scanning through all six girls and stopped her gaze at Maeda. As soon as Maeda’s eyes met with Jurina’s, her eyes widened in shock and stopped in her very tracks.

“It’s her..” Maeda said in an inaudible tone.

“Acchan? What’s wrong?” Takamina asked looking very confused.

Jurina then smiled and patted Rena on the back. “Rena-chan, guess what?”

Rena seemingly confused, asked “What?”

“Your SPTdex will sound in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1”

Jurina was right.

Beep Beep!
3 supernatural beings identified
Species : Zombie
Type : Special infected
Threat : Extremely high

Species : Werewolf
Type : Elite (Ace)

Species : Vampire
Type : Royal-blood

Looking at her SPTdex signifying these data, she immediately pulled out her semi-automatic gun and aimed at them.

“Angel mode : Activate!” Jurina transformed into her angel form and summoned her scythe.

“You! You! And you! Stop moving!” Rena shouted from far, signifying Maeda, Yuko and Yuki to stop.

“Wow! Wow! What the heck is going on!” Takamina panicked as she raised her hand high up in the air.

“What’s a newscaster doing with a gun?! And what the hell is that girl?! ” Mayu asked, also panicking.

“She’s a supernatural hunter. I knew it all along. I saw her mind before. As for the other girl, I have no idea” Kojiharu said.

“You guys see this device right here? *shows device* This is called the SPTdex. Function to identify any supernatural creatures within a range of 50 metres. And it seems like you three brought unwanted guests.” Rena said while her fingers laid on the trigger, attempting to shoot.

“W-What about that girl beside you?! T-That’s not a human either!” Takamina finally voiced out.

“Exactly. She has wings!” Mayu said.

“A nephilim, huh? I can smell it in her blood. It reeks of demon blood mixing with angel’s blood. It’s unbearable.” Yuki sounded.

“S-See? You’re hanging out with a supernatural being too! S-So, you’re no different from us!” Takamina said.

“Don’t you dare compare Jurina with those friend of yours. She’s different! She’s my friend!” Rena raised her voice.

“She’s my friend too!” Takamina pointed at Maeda.

“She’s my girlfriend!” Kojiharu said signifying Yuko.

“She saved my life twice!” Mayu stated, appointing Yuki.

Rena took a final glance at all three supernaturals standing before her once again when she suddenly said “Fine. I trust you.” And kept her gun.

“Wait. You trust them so easily?” Jurina questioned.

“Whats our motto for Hellsing, Jurina?” Rena asked.

“To search and destroy any supernaturals that threaten the society.” Jurina answered.

“Exactly. Which means, we can’t possibly hunt for those that didn’t threaten the society, am I right? And I trust my friends. They’re like sisters to me. Besides, look at them. They look friendly. I think we can work things out. What do you think?” Rena asked while facing Jurina.

Jurina then gave a glance to Maeda and smiled. “So, shall we start with an icebreaking event?”

Chapter 1 - The Reunion
END

Next chapter : Chapter 2 - Ice breaking event
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:44:18 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 1)(UPDATED)
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2013, 04:50:31 PM »
icebreaker :hiakhiakhiak: Just the thought of it makes me laugh out loud!!! Awesome fic!! can't wait for more :shy2: :byebye:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »
well, basically next chapter well talk in details about each and every one of them..

lots of talking though..

not sure if you guys will like it.. :frustrated:

Offline JujuAirin

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
Yey! You updated~!  :cow:

May I say something? Yuko the werewolf and Yuki the vampire....like...really? I wonder how they'll get along.But then again who the heck came up with the werewolfs hates vampires? I'm pretty sure they can get along :P

I stepped out of my shower, dried myself up and strapped on my lingerie. I looked into my wardrobe, contemplating what to wear, still in my lingerie when..

“Rena-chan!! Let’s go!!” as usual, an annoying voice emerged from behind me.

“Kya!!” I grabbed my blanket swiftly and covered my half naked body. “Why do you always have to teleport into my room when I’m changing? How the hell did you even get this timing?” I asked in a loud manner.

“Well, let’s just consider myself lucky.” She said as she showed me her cat-like smile.

Seeming annoyed by her action, I started throwing things at her. “GET *tosses comb* OUT *tosses lipstick* OF *tosses conditioner* MY *tosses lip gloss* ROOM! *tosses hair dryer*”

With every toss that landed perfectly on her, she flinched her way out of my room. “Ok! Ok! Stop throwing! I’ll go outside and wait!”

That made my day :)

Jurina then smiled and patted Rena on the back. “Rena-chan, guess what?”

Rena seemingly confused, asked “What?”

“Your SPTdex will sound in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1”

Jurina was right.

Beep Beep!
3 supernatural beings identified
Species : Zombie
Type : Special infected

Species : Werewolf
Type : Elite (Ace)

Species : Vampire
Type : Royal-blood

Sugoii, Juju~!!

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2013, 05:01:27 PM »
I don't know why i'm laughing at the chapter 1~! :lol: So freaking funny.. I mean i can imagine all of their reactions.. Hahaha.. :fap :lol: Seriously their reactions! :oops:

Oh there's a hellsing's motto? :? That's nice.. Hehe

I can't wait for the next up! Keep it up! :fap

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2013, 05:04:38 PM »
JujuAirin-san,

Well, don't ask me who came up with the werewolves hating vampires.

I don't know it either..  :on lol:

Thx for reading my fanfic though..  :kneelbow:

Stay tuned for my next chapter!  :luvuluvu:

kenjoy12-san,

If you check prologue 4, aka Rena's prologue, you'll find out that this is how Rena described Hellsing's mission.  :on GJ:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2013, 05:20:07 PM »
nice update  XD

well, basically next chapter well talk in details about each and every one of them..

lots of talking though..

not sure if you guys will like it.. :frustrated:

as long as you update this fic i think no probs :3

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2013, 10:30:15 PM »
wow I like this Fanfic  :inlove: it's an interesting idea  :thumbsup

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2013, 12:45:56 AM »
yuuchan sleep like hamster...mecha kawaii :luvluv1:

juju...next time you want to teleport to rena's room when she's changing call me ok...I'll come along with you :on bleed:

can't stop thinking about yuuchan's cuteness :luvluv1: and rena in lingerie... :on bleed: :on bleed: :imdead:

gahhh...next chapter please :on comhere:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2013, 01:45:12 AM »
Thx for supporting.. :kneelbow:

Next chapter will consist of a lot of talking though

Since I'll be introducing each supernatural in details along with their powers and everything.

Stay tuned!  :on GJ:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »
“Don’t you dare compare Jurina with those friend of yours. She’s different! She’s my friend!” Rena raised her voice.

“She’s my friend too!” Takamina pointed at Maeda.

“She’s my girlfriend!” Kojiharu said signifying Yuko.

“She saved my life twice!” Mayu stated, appointing Yuki.

I was laughing at that part!~!~ And hey, gomen I missed to comment on the previous one...
 :bow: :thumbsup :lol:

~Well, at last, the fated reunion has come!~!~ Oh...zombie, werewolf, vampire, HALF ANGEL~!~!~ LOL
 :twisted: :w00t: XD

~Oh damn it, all of them hate each other!~!~ But i bet, it'll not last long though~!~!~
 :yep: :P :)

~Hahaha, Mayu is acting...I mean being stupid in front of Yuki despite her IQ is high...
 :D :oops: :inlove:

~Oh pls...pls update the next one...The fated reunion is totally awesome!~!~ Gyaaa!~!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:05:17 AM by Dieyg48 »
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2013, 07:15:07 AM »
hahahahahaha funny

thanks

Update soon!!!

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2013, 09:26:54 AM »
Nice fic, I will always rooting it...

By the way, I will adding the information:

Nephilims are not the offspring of Angel and Demon, they are the offspring of Angel and Humans or Angel/Human (Immortal/Mortal) Hybrid.

Nephalems are the real offspring of Angel and Demon or Angel/Demon Hybrid.

If the offspring has a blood of human, he/she may be a Nephilim, either Fallen Angel/Human (Immortal/Mortal) Hybrid or Angel/Demon/Human (Immortal/Immortal/Mortal) Hybrid.

Nephalems was based on the Old Testament 'Nephilims', the only difference is that the parents are immortal.
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Lies