JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265476 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 1)(UPDATED)
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2013, 10:07:38 AM »
now we have this: humans + monsters + they are friends = an awesome party!! xDDD

good fic here! :D

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2013, 10:44:36 AM »
X last cross X-san,

Thanks for the wonderful information.

But as I said before, I'm basing my concept of nephilims according to the game DMC5, which is offsprings of angel and demon.

Thanks for supporting my fic..

As usual, chapter 2 will be up tonight.

Stay tuned!!  :on GJ:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »
Minami saw Atsuko in her glory huh?  :lol:

Eh.... Atsuko was attacked by creature like Jurina...? Why?

Yuko was so cute be together with Haruna

Mayu was happy to have a date with Yuki

Jurina was so cute...

Well I thought there would be a fight broke through when Rena identified the unwanted guests in her reunion with her friends.

Luckily they did not fight...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »
This chapter is filled with talking and talking and talking and talking...

It might be a little boring.. Let me apologize first..  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Not sure you guys will like it or not.. :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Well, here it is~~

Chapter 2 - Icebreaking event

“My name is Takahashi Minami. You can call me Minami or Takamina. Graduated from high school at the age of 15. Got my Masters Degree in Medical Science at the the age of 18. PhD at the age of 20. By 21 years old, I am already a well known surgeon who can perform a successful surgery that has only 20% success rate. I have 136 successful surgeries out of 136. That’s how I got my nickname, ‘The Hands of God’. Ranked 2nd in the world’s best surgeon ranking.”

“Wow.. That’s amazing, Takamina-sama” Yuki said, impressed with Takamina’s achievement

“S-Sama?” Takamina looked slightly confused.

“You know, there was once where I actually suspected that she’s a supernatural being.” Rena said.

“I don’t think you’re finish with your introductions yet, Takamina.” Mayu sounded.

“What do you mean?  What else?” Takamina questioned.

“148cm, fail in jokes, can’t skip properly, bust size 73cm, waist size 53cm, hip size 78cm.” Mayu said.

“That’s too detailed!! How the hell did you even find out about my 3 sizes?!”. Takamina said, being shocked with Mayu’s statement. Mayu merely smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, my name is Kojima Haruna. You can call me Kojiharu or Haruna. I’m a model and also a fortune teller. I was born with a gift, you see. I can read people’s thoughts and also sometimes look into the future. I also can have access into someone’s nightmares. Yuko here is my girlfriend. We’ve been dating for two months.” Kojiharu said while smiling at Yuko.

“Doesn’t she get her furs all over your bed then?” Yuki asked jokingly only to be replied with Yuko’s angry glare.

“You have some problem with me getting my furs on the bed or you have some problems with me? Why don’t you say it out loud.” Yuko said being slightly agitated.

“You wolves do not seem to listen well do you? My question was crystal clear. You are the one with the problems with me.” Yuki replied with a slightly loud voice.

Yuko was about to reply when Kojiharu stepped in and pulled Yuko out of the conversation. “Yuko. We’re here to make friends. Not enemies. Just calm down and stay beside me, ok?” Kojiharu patted Yuko’s head. Yuko returned to Kojiharu’s side and gave a final glare at Yuki.

“A-Alright, so, who’s next?” Takmina asked.

“I’ll go then. My name is Watanabe Mayu. Call me Mayu or Nezumi. IQ 140. I am extremely good in data collection and research. Do not even question my ability. I just know it. I’m good. This is why I exchange extremely reliable informations for money. That’s all I can say about myself.”

“You know, Mayu. You really should get a professional job or something. I really a waste of your inte-“ Takamina got cut off immediately.

“Ah. Don’t even start blabbering to me about getting a job, Takamina. I’m living a good life now. So, just leave me in peace.” Mayu replied.

“She’s right, Takamina. You should let her do her own thing.” Rena said.

“I guess it’s my turn now. I’m Maeda Atsuko. You can call me Maeda or Acchan. I’m a zombie.”

“So, how old are you?” Kojiharu asked.

“I’m currently 68 years old.” Maeda answered.

“Wow! A young zombie! So do you eat brains? Do you poop?” Yuko asked excitingly.

“Yuko! Don’t be rude to others like this!” Kojiharu told Yuko.

“Tch- Werewolves are such unrefined creatures.” Yuki dissed.

“What is that I heard you say? You want to have a go!?” Yuko literally held Yuki on her collar.

“I’m sorry but I’m not going to play with you right now. I can’t risk Nezumi-sama getting injured.” Yuki replied.

“Yuko! Let go!” Kojiharu pryed Yuko’s hand away from Yuki’s collar.

“You better watch your mouth, bat. One day I’m going to beat you up real good!” Yuko warned Yuki while Yuki remained silent and unfazed with Yuko’s threat.

“Stop it, both of you. Let Maeda-san continue.” Rena said.

“Well, there are two groups of zombies. One is called the normal infected, the other one is called special infected like me. Normal infected are like those zombies you see in your Sunday television. Mindless creatures who feed on flesh of anything. A special infected on the other hand,  are able to retain our minds and feelings. Our body functions similar to a normal human’s. Special infected eats just like a human. Not flesh. We do not decompose or rot. Which is why we will forever retain our looks from right before death.”

“Eternal beauty. I like that.” Yuki nodded her head.

“So, any special abilities?” Jurina asked.

“Special infected have 5 times the strength of a normal human’s while a normal infected is just like the normal ones.”

“What? That’s it? I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but that sounds kinda lame.” Yuko said.

“Wait. I’m not done yet. Our endurance and defense though, it’s near invincible.” Maeda continued.

“What do you mean near invincible? Mind explaining a bit?” Mayu asked.

“We zombies do get hurt. But only when hit with a force of 20 tonnes.” Everybody’s mouth dangled open.

“You mean, even if two elephants land on you, you still wouldn’t get hurt at all?” Kojiharu asked.

Maeda shook her head. “Nope. We won’t feel anything from that.”

“You’re amazing, Maeda-sama. Even us vampires couldn’t stand such large mass.” Yuki said being fascinated with Maeda.

“That’s because you vampires are weak and fragile.” Yuko dissed only to be replied with a cold stare from Yuki.

“Do not insult my kind. I do not like it.” Yuki warned, pointing right at Yuko’s face.

“And I don’t care.” Yuko returned a glare.

“C’mon both of you, let Acchan finish.” Takamina said.

“There's simply no other ways to kill a zombie except for their weaknesses. We’re weak against silver, or ang..” Maeda suddenly got a little flustered. Maeda then looked at Jurina fearfully and finally said, “A-Angel weapons.”

“Well, still sounds kind of lame for me. I mean, are they only good in defense?” Yuko asked.

“Do not underestimate the bite of a zombie. A zombie’s bite is extremely deadly. What animal has the strongest bite in the world?” Maeda asked.

“A crocodile. With a biting strength of about 5000psi.” Mayu answered.

“You see, a zombie’s bite can reach up to 7000psi. That goes for all types of zombies, special or normal. Whether you’re a supernatural or not, a zombie’s bite will most probably be fatal. But no worries though. Our zombie lord has confined all the normal infected out of our reach so that they will not go around killing innocent people. Basically the zombies that walk around here, are all special infected.” Maeda said.

“Ah.. No wonder I rarely see a zombie limping around.” Rena said.

“Although I’m not sure about that anymore..” Maeda whispered to herself hoping that nobody listened.

“Did you say something, Maeda-san?” Rena asked.

“N-No. I didn’t.” Maeda replied.

“I guess it’s my turn now. My name is Black. I’m using the human name of Kashiwagi Yuki. You can call me Yuki or Yukirin. I’m a vampire of the royal blood.” Yuki introduced herself.

“Wow! A descendant of Count Dracula? This should be interesting.” Rena seemed very interested in Yuki all of a sudden.

“Eh? Count Dracula? I thought it was a myth!” Takamina asked, being surprised.

“Takamina-san, we’re all myths.” Yuko replied.

“I’m quite sure all of you heard of the Guardian of the Night before, right?” Yuki asked. Everyone nodded.

“Well.. That was me.” Yuki said.

“The one wearing a mask going around every night fighting crimes was you? I should have known.” Rena said.

“Right. So, vampires have 13 times of a normal human’s strength. Basically we move faster by flying than running.” Yuki said.

“Can you give us an example?”  Jurina asked.

“”By running, we can cover a distance of 1km in a little over a minute.” Yuki said.

“Pfft.. LAME AS HELL!” Yuko dissed.

Yuki merely gave Yuko a short glare before continuing “But by flying, we can cover 1km distance in just 20 seconds”

“Wow.. That’s really fast.” Kojiharu said.

“Thanks for the compliment, Haruna-sama. In terms of defense, we vampires can only stand up to a force of 1 tonne before feeling pain.” Yuki explained.

“Still, that’s a lot. We humans can’t even stand a 150kg force properly. Even for me who trained myself to exceed human capabilities, the most I could stand is just a mere 500kg force.” Rena said.

“Alright, I think you’re done here, so move over. It’s time for the great and powerful Oshima Yuko to shine!” Yuko said as she pushed Yuki out of the way, grabbing the center stage. Yuki replied with a glare.

“Yuko! Stop doing that to Yuki!” Kojiharu said.

Yuko ignored Kojiharu and started introducing herself. “I’m Oshima Yuko. You can call me Yuko. As you can see, I’m a werewolf. The Ace of my clan! My human form has a strength 5 times of human’s. My wolf form has a strength 10 times of humans and I can cover a distance of 1km in half a minute without FLYING.” Yuko said while giving the stink eye to Yuki.

“In my lycan form though, my strength is easily 20 times of a humans. We can stand up to 5 tonnes of force” Yuko gave Yuki the stink eye again.

“So, do you transform during the full moon?” Mayu questioned.

“You’re not all that bright are you, Mayu-san? You bragged about having an IQ of 140 and that you did a lot of research of some sort. Where is your knowledge about werewolves, huh? Or maybe you spent so much time with that filthy bat that you have developed a bat brain?” Yuko said, pointing at Yuki.

Yuki immediately walked in front Yuko and grabbed her collar. “I do not mind you dissing me, but don’t you speak like that to Nezumi-sama!”

“You want to fight? Just say it!” Yuko challenged Yuki.

“Don’t tempt me, wolf!” Yuki warned.

“H-Hey! Break it, you guys! Since we’re going to meet each other often from now on, why don’t we clear off any misunderstanding?” Takamina interfered while pushing them away from each other.

“I agree. We should clear off any misunderstanding.” Jurina said, while looking at the flustered Maeda.

“Alright. Now’s my turn then! My name is Center using the name of Matsui Jurina. As you all already know, I’m a nephilim. Basically a hybrid of an angel and a demon. I have the ability to teleport. I can switch to angel mode and also demon mode. In my angel mode, I will literally grow wings allowing me to fly and wield a giant blue scythe.”

“Wait.. Wings? Giant blue scythe? Where have I heard of those before..” Takamina thought.

“In my demon mode though, I have nothing. No wings. No weapon. Just claws.” Jurina continued.

“That’s lame.” Yuko insulted once again.

“Yuko-san. I suggest you not to look down on my demon mode. I am literally stronger than the Alpha wolf and faster than the Vampire Ace in that form. But I have to sacrifice something to use that form though.” Jurina said.

“Which is?” Mayu asked.

“My sanity.” Everybody became quiet for a few moment.

“Ah… Nyan Nyan~ I’m scared!” Yuko sounded as she ran and glomped her face onto Kojiharu’s chest.

“How gross! How can someone change their attitude so fast like this?” Yuki looked at Yuko in disgust.

“Well, we’re done here, so let’s go!” Rena said, trying to escape.

“Oh no, we’re not!” Kojiharu said.

“Yea. You still haven’t ‘introduced’ yourself yet.” Mayu sounded.

“Oh, come on, you guys. You guys know me very well.” Rena answered.

“Right. But not until half an hour ago when you pulled out a gun!” Takamina said.

“Alright. Look. My name isn’t Matsui Rena. It’s Rena Van Helsing.”

“EH?????” Takamina and Mayu looked shocked.

“I knew it all along.” Kojiharu said.

“You know, Kojiharu, you got to learn not to invade into people’s head.” Rena said.

“Y-You’re the descendant of Abraham Van Helsing, the world’s greatest supernatural hunter? Thanks to your ancestor, I developed my habit of calling people ojousama!” Yuki sounded.

“What do you mean by that, Yuki?” Mayu asked.

“When Abraham Van Helsing defeated Count Dracula, all his descendants are contracted to work under the Van Helsing family as butlers.” Yuki explained.

“Just so you know, the vampires were released from their contracts years ago.” Rena answered.

“So? Doesn’t change the fact that I’ve already developed this habit of mine. But whatever it is, I don’t want to make a fuss about it. This is all history.” Yuki replied.

“Right. Thanks for understanding. So basically I’m a newscaster in the morning, and a supernatural hunter at night, working for the organization known as Hellsing and Jurina here, is my partner.” Rena explained.

“So, a hunter. I should have known..” Maeda said while looking into Jurina’s direction.

Jurina stood up suddenly and said, “I would like to clear things up with you, Maeda-san.”

Everyone suddenly seemed interested.

“I’m deeply sorry for attacking you the other day. I want you to accept my apology.” Jurina said while bowing 90 degree.

Takamina looked at Maeda with a shocked expression “Was it the scar?”

Maeda simply nodded.

Rena looked at Jurina with the same shocked expression “You went hunting without me?”

“You know that’s not the point, Rena.” Kojiharu said.

“I was just having fun. I rarely see a special infected. So, I just got carried away a little. I mean, I didn’t know 1 hit was enough to knock you out.” Jurina explained.

“I’m a special infected. Even from an angel weapon, 1 hit was definitely not enough to take me out. I was already injured when you found me.” Maeda said.

“Injured by what?” Takamina asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it, Minami. Don’t ask. But I’m glad you apologized. I accept your apology. I’m happy we could clear off any misunderstandings.” Maeda smiled at Jurina.

“Well, it seems like we have a misunderstanding solved. So how about both of you?” Takamina said, signifying Yuko and Yuki who’s glaring into each other’s eyes.

“You know what, let’s just get something to eat. I’m hungry.” Yuko said.

“Ah. Why don’t we go to the mall right there?” Rena suggested, pointing at a shopping mall nearby.

Well, things went awfully well. This is going to be a long long day.

Chapter 2 : The icebreaking event
END

Next chapter : Chapter 3 - Double date
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:45:09 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 2)(UPDATED)
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2013, 06:16:28 PM »
aah ~
thanks for update  XD

i think its not that boring :thumbsup

look forward for the double date chapter lol XD

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
Thank you so much!!

I thought it was boring..

Well, please look forward to the next chapter..

Things can get a little fluffy..  :on lol:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2013, 06:26:58 PM »
It's not boring don't ya worry.. The talking were quite entertaining.. Hehe.. And we get to know what kind of creatures or whatever supernatural roaming around the world.. :thumbsup

Buuuut! Yuki and Yuko are such a kids.. I wanna bump their heads together or better yet bring out a big paper fan out of nowhere and smack it on their heads.. :fap Wahahaha :twisted: :thumbsup I guess vampires and werewolves are enemy in nature.. :oops:

Wonder why Acchan got already injured when before fighting Jurina that time. :? There's something wrong.. Ahmmm :?

Uwaaa~ Double date for next up.. :fap Who will be the pairings? :?

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2013, 06:31:22 PM »
bwahahaha...nice way to complete takamina's self intro mayu :hiakhiakhiak:

so using mmorpg term acchan is a tank with her insane defence,yuko-yuki-rena are agi dps (damage dealer with their speed and agility as backup),jurina str dps(damage dealer with brute sterengh?),haruna debuffer(impale victim with fear),mayu tactician,and takamina healer...depend on the oponent,tank role can be switched among acchan,yuko,yuki,and jurina...quite complete for a party :on lol:

nice chapter...the talk was funny and not boring at all :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2013, 06:32:11 PM »
kenjoy12-san,

Thx for not thinking that its boring..  :kneelbow:

haha.. yup.. werewolves and vampires will never get along with each other.

the closest relationship they can be in is similar to zoro and sanji's relationship in one piece. (allies but always argueing and fighting)

for Acchan's injury, it will be revealed very soon. so stay tuned..

for the pairings for the next chapter, let me give you a little sneek peek..

de 4 couples will split into 2 groups, 2 couples each group..

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2013, 06:35:47 PM »
bunny-rabbit-san,

you're right about acchan.. she's a defense type.. but dont forget about her deadly bite, though..

yuko is more of a strength type while yuki is more of an agility type.

Rena and Jurina are basically all rounded..  :on GJ:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2013, 06:41:48 PM »
:D

Ohyeah.. I see a good friendship will revolves around on Yuki and Yuko, though i think the arguing part will be their hobby as the story goes further.. :oops: Correct me if i'm wrong.. Hehe :nervous

Then i will wait for the revelations till the end.. :fap

Oh.. Thanks for le explanation.. It is a double date then.. :oops: :twothumbs

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2013, 07:04:57 PM »
kenjoy12-san,

you're right..

yuko and yuki will continue argueing and fighting each other..

but when the time comes when help is needed, they will be of assistance..

but not so fast, though.. basically they're still enemies now.. :on lol:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2013, 07:15:57 PM »
Oh you're right~! XD

Then i'm going to look forward on every update! :fap

Again thanks for your time and explanation.. :bow: :thumbsup

Be waiting for your next up then! :twothumbs Jaa~  :hand: :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2013, 01:36:28 AM »
I like Yuko and Yukirin argument hehe

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2013, 03:44:15 AM »
Update soon i wanna know how this friendships is develop :D
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2013, 03:56:58 AM »
Basically the only ones with the friendship problem here is yuko and yuki.. :on lol:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2013, 04:23:09 AM »
Uwaa! What a relief... :nervous

I thought when you meant "Ice-breaking event," I thought there was gonna be a huge battle between all of them... Yokatta. :nervous
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2013, 04:31:02 AM »
TTLuver497-san,

Icebreaking session means introducing yourself to new friends so that you get to know each other better.. :on lol:

But there WILL be a battle among them.. (I think you know which two will start fighting)

Just not yet..

Stay tuned!  :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2013, 05:38:02 AM »
Chapter 3 will be up tonight, you guys!! CHEERS!!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2013, 08:41:45 AM »
I know they're becoming friends but is it a good idea for them to just tell ppl their pros and cons like that? ^^'

Though I'm sure there're some secrets which are left unsaid.

And so far...Jurina is the strongest? O.o Maybe her demon form.

Everyday Juriken

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana