JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem

Author Topic: Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) Chapter 3  (Read 10931 times)

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
Hello everyone.. I'm new in this forum and this is my first fiction
Please read  and give comments to my fic..
And sorry for any grammar mistake I made..
So.. here we gooo... :twothumbs

Senpai Please Notice Me

Prologue..

It’s  6 o’clock in the morning, I’m walking from my apartement to theater. It’s still early in the morning, that’s why the way to theater is not so crowd like in days. Today as usual I have practice with the others at 10’clock, but yesterday night Togasaki-san called me. He told me to take the center part for todays performance show. Later in day, we have an AKBINGO shoot, and will performing after the show.

Actually, I used to replaced the center part but now it’s not the same like any other days. It’s been a week from Atsuko-san last stage performance. I still remember how crowd is the theater at that time. The feeling of standing in the same stage with her and other members. How we cried at the backstage and how my heart felt a pang of hurt. How my heart felt so hurt when I saw my beloved senpai crying her heart out for our newly ex-ace in changing room. Just as I wanted to step in and comfort her, I saw Atsuko-san step in and embraced her from behind like she used to before her graduation. They were hugging each other like it’s their last embraced. Quietly I closed the door, I placed my right hand over my chest hoping the hurt in my heart will go away.

Dear senpai even if I know that I don’t have a chance with you, is it okay to keep my love for you?

Senpai Please Notice Me...

Sooo... How was it??  Please give your comment.... :cow:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:05:03 PM by sophcaro »
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline X8RTIER

• Love ache!! who cares!! Stone like heart!!
Re: Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 10:56:40 AM »
Ho

Senpai?

continue pls
:3 MEOW? PROBLEM PEOPLE

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:02:01 AM »
Wow. Interesting topic. You caught my attention since takamina in it. Yui vs acchan will be interesting.  Can't wait for update.. ganbatte!  :thumbsup

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:22:28 AM »
interesting.... very interesting!

Offline minami_pops

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 11:49:39 AM »
i want to know, please don't stop :D :thumbs up:
STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »
So nice! :thumbsup

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 01:09:53 PM »
TakaYui??? It's rare, but interesting!!! I wonder Can Yui win Taka's heart over Acchan?  And I like it when Takamina become 'playboy' anyway :deco:

Please update soon

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 02:10:22 PM »
Wehehe, it's interesting. I hope u will update this asap author san.  :bow:

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 03:56:31 PM »
cool~ please continue this fanfic

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 04:32:44 PM »
I will support you and read this if it's an AtsuMina ending  :heart:

I don't mind a little drama/battle for your love ones, but by the end of it all, I want Minami to be with Atsuko.

If the ending isn't AtsuMina, please let me know before I read more.

Update soon :)
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 08:41:41 PM »
the Prologue was very interesting...
I hope it's atsumina, because I'm a atsumina shipper XD

but TakaYui is really very rare. 'm curious what will happen next.

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 11:16:55 PM »
first,welcome author-san  :welcome

u got me there.
u make me curious already with the prologue  :ding:
like always takamina make her junior fall in love to her.
kkkk~ she is takaboy after all :wahaha:
her bond with acchan was so strong,i wonder if yui can take takamina's heart  :grr:
as atsumina shipper,maybe i will broken heart reading this fic if the ending will be takayui but still i found it so interesting that why u must keep updating coz i wait ur update  :on GJ:
ganbatte author-san ^^

Offline @gee

• Member+
Re: Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) Chapter 1
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »
Hello everyone... sorry for the long update? :twothumbs
Actually I've start to write this chapter after posting the prologue, but holidays make me lazy to keep writing.
Anyway thanks for read and the comments, I know it's rare to write TakaYui, but I have a feeling  that Yuihan likes Takamina.
For the Atsumina shipper, don't worry guys because I AM AN ATSUMINA SHIPPER tooo.. hahha...
I write this fic, because I love this pairing so much...
So for the Atsumina shipper who read this fic, don't worry guys you know the ending already..
Sooo here it is everyone chapter One...

Senpai Please Notice Me
Chapter 1

Piip.. Piip.. Piip.. Piip..
   I vaguely hear my alarm clock nagging me to wake up. Slowly I wake up from my sleep, I turn off the alarm and see it’s only 5 o’clock in the morning. I put the alarm back to the table beside my bed and accidentally drop a frame of photo to the floor. Reaching out my hand to take it, I realize it’s one of hundreds photo that I take with her. She is my best friend for these past 7 years,my oh so glutton friend, my only one ace that I loved so dearly. Atsuko why you must graduate so early? Ever since her last stage in theater my live was never the same like before. Even if it’s already a week from our last stage, I still can’t stop forget our last performance. How I still remember your voice singing on the stage, and how I still remember the sadness that I felt when the curtains is going down. How I remember the warm hug you gave me that night. How I still remember your voice when your say “ Minami I’m sorry for being selfish, you’ll always be my best and precious friend. I love you.”
   Atsuko if only  you know that I loved you more than what best friend must be. If only you know how I want to keep you by my side. How I want to cancel and stop your last stage.. Suddenly I hear my phone ring, I take it and read the message “Takahashi-san today Akimoto-san want to have a meeting with you at 8 o’clock, so please come early to theater.”-Togasaki-san. Another meeting with Aki-p, I let out a yawn and decide to take a bath and go to the theater.
   I put my bag at the changing room then look at my watch and see it’s only 6 o’clock. I exit the room and decide to take a practice at the practice room. After do some warm up I turn on the music and start to dance. I move my body while sing the song and keep repeat the dance movement until the music stop and hear someone calling me...
   “Ohayou Takamina-senpai.”

#Senpai Please Notice Me#

I step in the changing room and change my clothes, then go to the practice room. I check my watch and see it’s only 6:30 AM, as I walk in the hallway I vaguely hear a music from the practice room. Slowly I peek the practice room from the half open door. There I see her, Takamina-senpai dancing and singing full of spirit. She dances and sings until the music stop. As she catching a breath, slowly I walking in the practice room and calling her...
    “Ohayou Takamina-senpai.” I said while closing the practice room door then walk towards her.
   “ Ohayou Yuihan, it’s still early in the morning and the practice won’t start until 10 o’clock so why you came here so early?” asked Takamina-senpai while wiping her sweat with her pink towel and sit on the floor
   “ Uhmm... Yesterday night Togasaki-san called me and asked me to take the center part on our today performance show at AKBINGO, so I decided to take an extra practice to make sure I can do the center part perfectly... “  I explained while sitting next to her.
   “ Is that so? Well you used to replace the center part, so I think you can handle it perfectly Yuihan. I believe if it’s Yuihan then it’s gonna be perfect.” Said Takamina-senpai while smiling and  pat my right shoulder.
   Her words make my heart going doki-doki and I feel hot on my cheeks. Uhhh... my face must be so red now.. “A.. Arigatou Takamina-senpai.” I stuttered while looking away from her face. Then we both stay silence for a while until I decide to talk “Uhhmm, Takamina-senpai...”
   “Takamina.. just call me Takamina, Yuihan.” Cut Takamina-senpai while she stand up. “Well I just one year older than you right? So I think it’s okay for you to call me Takamina. Other kouhai call me Takamina too, so please call me Takamina from now.” She said while smiling and start the music again
   “Uhmm.. if that’s okay with you then I’ll call you Takamina-san from now on.” I said while standing up from the floor.
   “Hey.. what’s with the -san? Just drop the honorific Yuihan.” She said pouting her face cutely.
   “Gomen Takamina-san, after all you still my senpai so I just can’t drop the honorific easily.” I said giggle to her pouting face.
   “Well it can’t be help then, but please try to call me Takamina like the others do.” She said finally let out a giggle. “Since we both came earlier this morning, how about we practice together? I can give you some advice to make your performance become perfect.” She said while give me a wink.
   “Please kindly teach me senpai... I’ll follow your dance step with full attention” I said happily and wink back to her.
   “Hahaha.. that’s my kouhai, okay then let’s start the practice.” She said and then standing beside me.
   We both then practice together for today performance, Takamina-senpai teach me the dancing step patiently. We repeat the dance many times until I can do it perfectly. I feel so happy right now, Takamina-senpai who I admire from a long time teach me to dance privately. As we dance together, I can’t help but to steal a glance at her face. I can’t stop to look at her deep brown eyes, her perfect jaw, and her pink lip. ‘I wonder how soft and sweet Takamina’s-senpai lip is?’ I thought as I keep glancing at her face. As soon as I thought about Takamina’s –senpai lip, I realize what I’ve just thought and start to blush. ‘ Oh my God, what was I think? Get a hold Yuihan, stop think pervertly about Takamina-senpai!’ I start to blaming my self and slap my red cheeks hoping it won’t get any redder. Unfortunately Kami-sama won’t help me, as I slap my red cheeks I hear the music stop, and I can feel Takamina-senpai look worriedly at me.
“Yuihan, are you okay? Your face look so red and you sweat a lot too. Do you catch a fever?” asked Takamina-senpai while approaching me.
“I.. I’m okay Takamina-san, it’s just I’m getting a little tired from the dance.” I stuttered say and start to take a back step.
“Really? But Your face is so red, even your ears got red too.” said Takamina-senpai while keep approaching me “Let me check your temperature then.” She said while she suddenly grab my shoulders and make me stop take a back step.
When I thought I can’t get any redder after my pervert thought about Takamina-senpai, I realize that I’m wrong about it. I feel my cheeks blushing and hot at the same time as I feel Takamina’s-senpai face getting closer to my face. Her beautiful face keep getting closer make me close my eyes tightly. Then sudddenly I feel something on my forehead, slowly I open my eyes. There I see Takamina’s-senpai forehead attach to my forehead, she close her eyes while keep attach her forehead to mine. As I keep watching her face up close to mine, slowly she open both of her eyes and make my face redder.
“Well, I think you right Yuihan it seems you don’t catch a fever. But why your face get redder now? You sure you’re okay?” Asked Takamina-senpai, our forehead still attach to each other.
‘Kami-sama help mee!! What should I do now?’ I thought while looking elsewhere but her eyes
“Yuihan? Do you hear me? Yuihan?” asked Takamina-senpai moving her forehead from mine and shaking my shoulders.
“I.... I... I’m  okay Takamina-san, really I’m okay. I’m just tired and feeling hot that’s why my face getting red.” I stuttered say ‘Oh good Yuihan blame the weather now.’ I mocked my self. “I.. I think the air conditioner must be broken,le... let me tell the staff to repair it.” I said it quickly and start to turn away from her and run. However as I want to turn and run away from her I accidentally stumble over my own foot. As I feel my body get fall into the floor and ready to feel the hard floor, I feel my body on top something soft. ‘EHHH?! Soft?’ I thought as I slowly look down my body.
“ Ittai.... my back hurt.” Said Takamina senpai
“Takamina-san... Daijoubu? Did your back broken? Can you move your hand, and how about your head?  I’m so sorry, I’ll go to get a help.” I asked frantically and start to stand up, but stop by her holding my arms.
“Hey.. hey easy Yuihan, I’m okay you know. I just hurt my back, beside I think my back is not broken.” She said while trying to sit, as we both sit and face each other she then continue to talk “I’m really okay Yuihan, you see I can easily get up and sit, I can move my hand and I think my head is fine too, so try to relax Yuihan.” She said while moving her hands and shake her head try to convince me that she’s fine.
“I’m really sorry Takamina-san, it’s all my fault. I’m really sorry..” I said bowing my head.
“It’s okay Yuihan, it’s not your fault, you just stumble over and I just try to help you. It’s just an accident so don’t blame yourself okay?” She said patting my right shoulder.
“But, it’s my fault to be so clumsy and stumble over my own foot” I said still feel guilty.
“Eh? Is that so? I think your clumsiness is cute...
‘Eh? Did Takamina-senpai just said that I’m cute?’ I thought doubting my hearing.
“.... Your clumsiness is cute, and I think that’s what make me falling for you...
‘Eh.. what did Takamina-senpai just said? Falling for... me?’ I thought as I feel my heart start to doki-doki and start to blushing again.
“.... And I think that’s what make me falling for you... Atsuko” Takamina finally said and patting my head.
‘Atsuko? So from the begining it wasn’t about me at all. I should’ve known about this, baka Yuihan why you so full of your self?’ I thought and mocked my self for hoping it was me that Takamina-senpai talk about. I feel my heart start to broken and my tears start threatening to fall.
“Ehh, is that so Takamina-san?” I asked while quickly standing up “ I.. I’m sorry I think I need to go to toilet.” I said and quickly run away from the room not waiting her response.
As I close the practice room and start to walking to toilet, I slowly feel my tears falling to my cheeks.

‘Takamina-senpai, even if I’m right beside you, I’m right in front of you, or I’m right on top of you there is no way that you will notice me.

Takamina-senpai what should I do to make you notice me?

Takamina-senpai please notice my feeling for you....’

SOOO... How was it everyone??? please give me your comments...  :cow:

MY FICS LIST:

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 04:17:27 PM »
So cute Yuihan ~ Takamina please notice your kouhai.
Good job Author-sama  :D

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 09:33:39 PM »
You know! I was happy to hear that you are also a atsumina shipper and the ending will be good for this couple.
But I am sad about Yui... :(
I understand her feeling, but I want acchan and minami to be together! Wahhh! I'm sorry yui! XD

Also it is so nice to read a story about acchan after graduation from akb. It's really very rare. maybe it's too painful for the most fan and they don't want to be remembered, so they don't want to write stores like this?
nevertheless I'm very curious how your story continue. perhaps the next update will get more atsumina moment? pretty pls? :D

thx u for your hard work! and I hope to see u soon.

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:33 AM »
clumsy yuihan is cute XD  .. I also atsumina shipper but i feel sorry for yuihan...
takamina notice your kouhai lol...
ganbatte yuihan.. try to make takamina notice you ...
my crack ship><

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 01:37:14 PM »
you're atsumina shipper too?  :shocked
we're in the same boat author-San  :ding:

so....our little captain miss atsuko?
i miss their moment too  :fainted:
but after reading this chapter,i feeling sorry for yuihan.
be strong yuihan but still i cant let u with takamina,she for atsuko only  :shy1:

keep updating author,i wait for ur update  :twothumbs

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 11:10:55 PM »
wooooooow
I am a big fan of Atsumina, but really ... you're getting to put me in the shoes of Yui, and want something different.
Please continue it!

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 01:12:03 PM »
author where are you? me still mid sem holidays gonna be back at september. in mean time, i wanna read it so onegaishimasu update it. :sweatdrop:

Offline @gee

• Member+
Re: Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) Chapter 2 updatess
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 10:07:56 AM »
Helloo everyone... I'm so sorry for the long update.. :banghead: The holiday is over, so I need to do many homework now. Being a college student is really take all my time to continue this story. So please forgive me and my long update, I hope the next update will be next month, until then please wait for my fic...
So enjoy this chapter 2 and don't forget to give your comments..  :cow:
Senpai Please Notice Me

Chapter 2

“Otsukaresamadeshita....”
   “ Otsukare...”
   “Maeda-san Otsukare..”
   “Otsukaresamadeshita minna-san” I said bowing to the director and other staff.
   “Acchan, otsukare..  Now you can change your cloth and we’ll go to the next photo shoot.” Said my manager reading my daily schedule.
   “Hai.. I’ll go get the change then.” I said leaving my manager.
   After I close my changing room, I sit on the chair in front off the big mirror. I let out a sigh and start massage my own shoulder. ‘Uhh... I’m tired and there still a photo shoot to do.. Haahh I wonder what time I can go home tonight?’ I thought while start to get up and changing my cloth. As I about to put my stuff in my bag, suddenly my phone start to vibrating, ‘Ahh.... a message from Mariko.’ I wonder what is the message.
   “Acchan, how about we going to have lunch together this weekend? The other members already start to miss you... well especially your lovely midget captain. Although she pretend to not to, we all can see how much she miss you. She’s forcing herself to work harder than before, we’re all worried about her health. I think she’s been skipping her sleeping and eating time. She’s even refused my offer to buy her a katsudon.. a KATSUDON!! CAN you imagine that? There’s must be something really wrong about her, after more than six years knowing her, I never saw her to refuse the love of her life which is KATSUDON. We really need to meet and talk about her, before she collapse and things going worst. Well then reply me when you have break.. jaaa nee..”
   After read Mariko’s message, I close my phone and slowly sit on the chair in front off the big mirror. Reading Mariko’s message about Minami make me feel nothing but sad and guilt. I can’t believe that Minami will ever refuse katsudon, but I know Mariko won’t trolling over a problem like this especially about Minami. I know that Minami will feel lost after I graduate, but I don’t think that it will effect her this bad. If only I can turn back the time, where I still the ace and standing on the stage with her on my side, I will going back to that time so I can hug and kiss her whenever I want. Truth be told that I enjoy my new life now, but somehow I felt there’s something that missing in my life, there’s a time that I felt so lonely and depressed. At times like that I remember how Minami will hug me or just patting my head, then I will lay my head on her right shoulder and hear nothing but her encouraging words until I feel better or doze off in her warm hug. With my graduation I know that things will never be the same, even Aki-P told me that. That’s why even there’s a time that I really want to go back to the past, or times where I want to go to Minami so I can just hug and have her to comfort me and lulling me to sleep, I hold myself to do that. I’m afraid that I will bother her, especially with her new position as Soukantouku and her debut song. Another reason is I’m afraid that I can’t live my life without her, I’m afraid that I’ll become too depend on her, I’m afraid that I can’t stand on my own feet and face off the world. I need to stop depend on her like I used to, it’s not just for my sake but for Minami too.
   “Acchan, come on we need to go to the next photo shoot!” Said my manager breaking my thought.
   “Ahh... okay let’s go then.” I said standing up from my seat and following my manager to the next photo shoot.

It’s been a month after Atsuko graduation, I try my best to live my life like I used to. I wake up early in the morning, taking a bath and then have my breakfast before I go to theater and start to practice by myself until other members come and we have our usual practice. At this end off the month we will release our new single. This single “Uza” have many difficult steps, many members have been stress about the steps. Yuko and Jurina as the centers practice very hard for this song, other members also try their best to remember the steps.
   As the days passed by, I busied myself to practice Uza, I came more early and left more late than usual. It’s not like I don’t remember the steps, I already remember it at our third practice. I just want to make my steps perfect, no.. I need to be perfect for the sake other members. I need to be perfect so I can give an example and help other members. Other members like Mariko, Yuko,Kojiharu, Tomochin, and Miichan already told me to not forcing myself for practice too hard. I really appreciate their concern towards me, but I really need to make my steps perfect so I can help other members ‘and help myself to forget my loneliness without her on my side.’
   Today as usual after other members going back to home, I start to practice by myself. I turn on the music and start to move my body following the music. I keep myself to repeat the dance over and over until I feel my body and my t-shirt wet from the sweat and the tiredness taking over my body. As I repeat the dance once again, I feel my knees trembling and my hands going weak like a jelly. I feel my vision start to blurry and then I fall down. ‘Shit... at time like this, why my body get this pain too? I get enough with this pain in my heart, why must I feel both pain at my heart and body?’ I thought as I laying my body looking at nothing but the ceiling. ‘I need to practice again, I can’t let myself drowning in this pain. This pain is nothing, I need to practice again.. I must practice again..’ I thought myself and start to get up.
   I start over the music and start to practice again, I still can feel the pain in my knees and body as I dance, but I try to ignore it and endure the pain. I keep move my body, trying hard to finish the dance. At the last step, I need to throw down my body and then pull up my body from the floor in the spilt of seconds. I throw down my body, and the next second when I try to pull up my body from the floor, I feel like all my remaining  power left me. Then I feel nothing but pain all over my body as I fall again on the hard floor. I fall really hard as I can hear the sound of my body crush the floor echoing the empty practice room. “Shit... shit..shit... why must I fall at time like this... Shit.... why I’m so weak??” I cry out all my frustration of tiredness, pain, loneliness, and anger as I keep punching my hands at the hard floor.   

“Nee.. Yuihan, see you tomorrow. You sure don’t want to go home with me?” Paruru asked me as she open the changing room’s door.
   “Ahh.. see you tomorrow Paruru, well I still want to practice my steps. You know I’m kind a left behind at our practice, and I still can’t remember all the steps.” Answered me as I also exit the changing room.
   “Well, other members also can’t remember the steps. You know I fell about three times at todays practice.” Said Paruru with her usual salty face. “What I mean is, don’t force your body too hard, we still can practice tomorrow you know.” Said Paruru again.
   “Wakata.. It’s not like I will force my body too hard you know. I’ll just practice 3 or 4 times then going home. Besides it’s already late in the evening.” I convinced Paruru while straighten my blue and red braided bracelet.
   “Well.. If that’s what you want, I’ll see you tomorrow then. Jaa nee.” Said Paruru while walking towards the theater’s door.
   “Jaa nee, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said waving my hand.
   As Paruru left, I walk to the practice room. I remember that the main practice room must be locked by now, so I practice at the smaller practice room where the kenkyuusei usually practice. I turn on the music and then start the practice. I try to remember every steps, in the end I just practice about 4 times. Actually I still want to practice, but I feel very exhausted by now, so I decide to end the practice and going home.
   I walk to the changing room while humming Uza, but then suddenly I hear a faintly sound of Uza song being played from the main practice room. I decide to check the room from the slightly open door. There I see Takamina-senpai practice alone in the empty practice room. As usual her moves look so perfect and full of power, but I kind a feel that’s something wrong with her moves. I keep watching her moves until she going to do the last step, then suddenly after she throwing down her body and want to pull up her body back, she ended up with fall to the hard floor with a loud “thump” sound.I was shocked to see her fell down, and want to help her, but then when I see her crying her frustration out, I cancel my plan to help her. It’s not like I don’t want to help her, but I don’t know how to help her at time like this. I never see her crying like this before, so I already know that my help can’t ease her problem now. Then slowly with a sad sigh I close the door and heading my way back to the changing room. 

“Ahhh... I’m sooo tired, todays practice is straining all my energy. Nee... Nyannyan hug mee.. I need to recharge my energy...” Whined Yuko while runnning and chasing Kojiharu in the changing room.
   “Mouu... Yukoo.. yada.. yada... Don’t hugging me with sweat all over your body..” yelled Kojiharu avoiding the pervert squirrel deadly hug.
   “Mouu.. Nyannyan give me a hug... it’s skinship you know..” Said Yuko keep chasing Kojiharu.
   “Mouuu... Yukoo stop it, or I’m not gonna go home together with you..” Threated Nyannyan still avoiding Yuko hug.
   “Noooo... Nyannyan, don’t leave me alone. I want to go home with you.... Nee Takamina watch out, I need to immediately changing my cloth before Nyannyan changes her mind.” Said Yuko pushing Takamina aside from her open locker.
   “Awww... not that hard Yukoo..” Said Takamina after being push and nearly fall from it.
   “Sorry midget, I really need to hurry.” Said Yuko while open her locker which is next to Takamina’s locker.”Ehh... what’s that card on your locker? And what’s with that heart on it? Is that a love card from your fans?” Said Yuko while trying to take the card that being attach to Takamina’s locker.
   “Mouu... Yuko stop trying to take it off from my locker. It’s not what you think it is. You see it’s just a cheer up card from someone.” Said Takamina blocking Yuko from her locker.
   “Ehhh... Is that soo? But who is the one that sent it? Is that from one of members here?” Asked Yuko.
   “Well, it just said ‘from your secret admirer’. But whoever is the person that sent this, I feel really thanked for her card, energy drink, and this cute rabbit band aid.” Said Takamina. “If that person in this room, I’d like to thanked and hug that person.” Said Takamina again while looking at the sofa which being seated by Kojiharu, Mariko, Tomochin, and Yuihan.’From this card I really feel that my lost energy suddenly fill me and give me a power to face my problem, this person I really need to thanked her.’
Flashback...
   After crying my heart out, I regained my power back and decide to end the practice and going home. I opened my locker and found a bottle of energy drink, a cute rabbit band aid and a card. I took the card and read it, then I smile a little after reading the cheer up card. Somehow read the card can ease my problem a little. I took the energy drink,the band aid and the card from my locker and put it into my bag. I closed my locker back and was going to walk to the door when I saw a blue and red braided bracelet under my locker, ‘ehh isn’t that bracelet..’
Flashback end...     
    A week later, Uza PV shooting finally end. As usual Yuko invite all the members to get a little party together when they get a day off. Takamina, being one of the members that going to the party. At the party as usual Yuko being pervert with touching and molesting Nyannyan breast. Mariko and Miichan then start to cheering and recording them. Actually Takamina, didn’t want to go to this party, she rather took an all day sleep at this day off. But Mariko, and Yuko insisted her to come, and kidnapped her from her house. So here she is at the party with other members, as she try to enjoy the party, suddenly the door open and Takamina feels her heart stop when she saw Atsuko come in.
   Yuko, Mariko, and Miichan stop their action when saw Atsuko and then group hug her. Other members then greet her or take a photo with her. Takamina still in her daze, can just looking at how pretty Atsuko with her new long hair and how cute her crinkle nose when she laugh.
   “Minami... how are you? You seem off when I entered the room just now. Are you okay?” Asked Atsuko while sitting next to Takamina.
   “Ahhh.. I’m fine, just being tired. How’s your job now? I heard you play a new drama this Desember.” Said Takamina trying to regain her focus from her long daze.
   “Well... It’s kind a hard at the beginning, but I tried to work my best.. Mouu Minami I miss you so much...” Said Atsuko hugging Takamina.
   “I...I.. miss you too, Atsuko.” Said Takamina stuttering. “I miss you so much Atsuko, I really do.” Said Takamina hugging Atsuko back, while slowly patting Atsuko head.
   The two of them then start to talking about their jobs, day off, and other members and keep their hugging position while they talk, until the other members like Mariko, Nyannyan, Yuko, Miichan, and Tomochin interrupt their moment with engulf them in a group hug.
   “Mouuu... guys what’s with the group hug all the time this night? Get up from me!! You all heavy you know..”Said Takamina trying hard to release her body from the deadly and heavy group hug.
   “Ck.. Takamina, it’s not just you who miss Acchan you know, besides you still have this all night to being lovey dovey and do other hot things at your Acchan you know..” Said Yuko wriggling her brows in her pervert way.
   “That’s right Takamina, you can have your Acchan later this night, why don’t you let us to hug her? Come on spare us some time with her too. Besides she’s my waifu you know.” Said Miichan also wriggling her brows and keep hugging both Atsuko and Takamina.
   “Well, I think Takamina is so eager to take Acchan home, so they can lovey dovey all the night..” Said Mariko joining tease the midget captain.
   “Ohh my God... Yuko pervertness is start to take out Takamina’s pervertness too, I’ve told you guys this Wmidget is a natural pervert from the start.” Said Tomochin with her disapproving eyes on Takamina.
   “Tomochin is right, just then I think that you are different from this pervert squirrel. To be honest I kind a disappointed to you Takamina.” Said Kojiharu while shaking her head disappointedly.
   “Hey... Hey...Hey... What’s going on here, why suddenly I’m being the pervert one here. We’re just hugging you know, it’s not like I’m gonna take her home and we’re make out or do other pervert things.” Said Takamina blushing hard from the tease.
   “Ehh.. so you don’t want to take me home with you nee.. Minami? Mouu.. Minami hidoi yo..” Said Atsuko pretending to be mad. “Did you guys know? Just now Minami kept hugging me even if I tried to break the hug, but now she’s being all tsundere and mean to me...”Said Atsuko pouting her lips.
   “Ehhh... not you too Atsuko, I do really want to take you home, but you know... I don’t mean to do the pervert things they think.”Said Takamina trying hard to explain to Atsuko.
   “ You see that guys.. Minami is not just a pervert, now she’s a tsundere too.. poor my waifu.” Said Miichan still tease her captain. “Come on Acchan just leave this midget and going home with me. I’ll tell you a good story about her later.”Said Miichan trying to pull Acchan from the midget captain.
   “Miichan is a good husband for you Acchan. Just leave this pervert and tsundere captain here.” Said Mariko joining Miichan.
   “Miichan..”
   “Acchan..”
   Then the two of them start to hugging each other, leave the poor midget captain being all teased. Just when the two want to pretend to kiss, Atsuko’s phone ringing breaking their moment.
   “Sorry.. I need to answer this call first.” Said Atsuko breaking her hug. “Moshi Moshi, it’s Maeda here...”Said Atsuko to her phone.
   “Ahh... wakata, I’ll go to there now. Jaa nee.” Said Atsuko ending the phone.
   “Nee... Minna-san gomen ne, I must go now, I’ve got a job to do.” Said Atsuko after closing her phone and put it back to her pocket.
   After saying goodbye to all members including Minami, Atsuko then hurry take her leave. But because being too in rush she left her long coat on the sofa. Takamina then hurry pursuing Atsuko to give her long coat back. After running all the way to the entrance door, she spot Atsuko walking heading to a car. Just as she want to call Atsuko, she spot a man standing near Atsuko. Then when that man greets Atsuko with a hug then holding Atsuko hand tightly as the two start to enter the car, Takamina decide to hurry going back in, so she can’t feel another pang of hurt breaking her heart. Meanwhile there’s another pair of eye watching the same scene that Takamina just seen. That person then decide to go back in following Takamina.
   After Atsuko left, the party start to going more crazy, Yuko start to drinking like she never drinking for years then keep blabbering about Nyannyan breast and start to demonstrate how to skinship to other members. This action too being recorded by Mariko and Miichan with their phones. Other members then start being drunk too, Tomochin keep drinking when she’s barely can raise her glass. Takamina who usually being the one who keep sober, drinking her drinks for about 3 or 4 glass, then stop it before she’s being drunk like the others.
   At the other side of the room, Yuihan watching Takamina drinking her drinks. Watching her senpai drinking her drinks with those sad empty eyes, make her feeling the pain from it. She knows why her usual sober senpai, now joining to drink her drinks. She know what makes her senpai feel sad, but she doesn’t know what she can do to help her. She feel so useless right now, and she hate to feels this. ‘It’s worst than when I felt sad about knowing she loves someone else, Seeing her sad and down like this and can’t do nothing is making me feel so sad, I feel like I want to cry for her now.’ Yuihan thought while keep drinking her drinks just like it was a water. She keep drinking until the alcohol’s effect takes her body.
   When the time shows that it’s already midninght, the members decide to end the party and going home, some members going back together to their home, Takamina then decide to going home with Yuihan because their house is near with each other. After saying goodbye to other members and help the drunk Yuihan to climb her back, she then take Yuihan back home while piggyback her. The way to Yuihan home didn’t take much time. After open the main door, Takamina then take Yuihan to her bedroom. Slowly she puts Yuihan down on the bed and cover her body with a blanket. After Takamina covers Yuihan with a blanket and checking the half-sleep yuihan, she decide to going back home. Just as she want to leave the bed and heading to the door,suddenly she feels Yuihan’s hand grab her right hand.
   “Takamina-san... Daisuki...” Said half-sleeping Yuihan while crying her tears out.
   Takamina startled by the sudden confession for a while, before she leaning her body down and wiping Yuihan’s tears with her hand. She let out a sigh before whispered to her self,
   “I’m sorry Yuihan, I can’t...”
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:14:02 AM by @gee »
MY FICS LIST:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem