JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

Author Topic: The Last Stand: Announcement  (Read 31508 times)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
The Last Stand: Announcement
« on: June 14, 2014, 08:25:03 PM »
Ahoy!

So while I was checking for any ideas for my other fanfic {Same Ground}, I've found my old notebook were I wrote my Shaman's build and somehow, a different idea came =.=,

For now, read and enjoy. Feel free to leave your suggestions. . . .  :) :)

Episode 1 – The Beginning

Prologue
Chapter 1:                      Ace Selection Tournament -why don't we just have a Sousenkyo?
Chapter 1 Part A:            I'm not sure if I'm doing it right ~The Cowardly Wota vs. The Legendary Squirrel ~ Arrows vs. Sword~               
Chapter 1 Part B-1:         Dreams clashed ~ Kissing Monster vs. Shakure Devil ~ Fist vs. Bullet~
Chapter 1 Part B-2:         Dreams clashed ~ Kissing Monster vs. Shakure Devil ~ Fist vs. Bullet~ (Final)
Chapter 1 Part C:            Let’s End this Battle in Style ~ The Squirrel vs. The Shakure Devil~ Sword vs. Bullet
Chapter 1 Part D:            Assembling the Best
Chapter 2:                      The Past and Our Present~The Fallen 7~

=================
Prologue

Welcome to Year 2048, where chaos and destruction already engulfed the world.
The word “Peace” no longer exists thus making fear, terror and despair reign as humanity struggles to survive.

But amidst the disaster that caused the world to fall into pieces, only one country remained and four schools restored hope and faith. Admitting talented individuals, its students were trained in different arts to battle the evil force that threatens to annihilate on what remains on what they used to call Japan.

The pioneer school, Sacred Gate located in Akihabara in Tokyo. The school’s design reflects the school’s commitment in time-honored values with its traditional, oriental architecture, bricked-line walkways, pagodas, florid gardens and exotic fountains.  In the middle of the school, running through its main walkway, a long winding stone dragon weaves below and above ground.

Mystic Peak located in Sakae, Nagoya was the second school to be established. Although the curriculum of Mystic Peak is similar to that if the other schools, its dedication to the arts is what sets Mystic Peak apart. The school is surrounded by lush, verdant green trees, field of blooming flowers and plants that add color and vibrancy to an already scenic campus. Stained glass windows frame the campus building with an air of solemn grandeur.

A grand staircase in the center of the campus offers a tremendous view of the flora and fauna that envelops the inside of the campus.

In Namba, Osaka lies the third school which simply known as Phoenix. The school is known of its advance engineering curriculum, offering its students access to the most expensive and advanced technology.

Sprawling with large classrooms and various futuristic activity centers, Phoenix is most proud of its ever-expanding libraries and science facilities. To some, it is a rich and fertile breeding ground of knowledge and learning, but to others, it is a cold, mechanical place, where the mind is valued above everything else.

Finally, Leonair (Leonine to others) located in Chūō-ku, , Fukuoka. Initially planned to be located in Hakata-ku, a little is known on this school since it was the last one to be established. But its students are well known to their hard work, perseverance and unwavering courage.

A grand staircase guarded by two stone tigers located behind the school’s main gate gives a majestic aura to the school.

The schools are surrounded by force shields making them immune to any paranormal plague. Its students were strictly trained in the arts of swordsmanship, shamanism, archery, brawling, science and assassination. Most students can only master one class while only a handful of students can master two or more.

Will these students succeed on defeating the ones behind the world’s foreseen destruction?

All we can do now is pray and believe.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:35:48 AM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
Re: The Last Stand
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
This is...

I don't know ╮(╯_╰")╭

I was speechless ╮(╯_╰")╭

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:17:35 PM »
I like the last two lines of this at it was the hook that brought me in.  I wonder what they are facing and how each of the schools will be able to sustain their ground against the "threat"
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 09:22:05 PM »
nice intro

i wonder what cause the world to be in that state

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 11:55:07 PM »
Sacred Gate (SG), Mystic Peak (MP), Phoenix (PH), and Leonine (LN/Leo)... campuses from RAN Online :dunno:

and those specialities...swordman, brawler, archer, shaman/qi gong, scientist/gunner, and assassin... if this really based on RAN Online then there will be lots of chaos and killing especially during PK TIME.... :kekeke:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 03:46:59 AM »
OMG~!!!! RAN ONLINE~!!!!!!!!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Lemme see the classes: Brawler, Archer, Swordsman, Shaman, Assassin and Gunner  :panic: :panic: :panic:

YEHEY~!!!! But where's the Extreme class??? (jack of all trades, except Assassin and Gunner)  :? :? :?

Leonine Campus?? I hope that the forcefield will not be deactivated and overrun by monsters (Just like in the game)  :( :( :(

My favourite class is Extreme.. I like spamming Starfall, Thunder Strike, Split Sword and Cut Stone, 4 instant combo!!! (I'm playing Babyran, Ran's private server)  XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 06:41:23 AM by Minamiyuki »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 03:55:50 AM »

Actually, I am also waiting for your update on your "Gunsword" fanfic :)

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 05:14:59 PM »
It's been a while. . .  yes this an update, er, but not fully an update. . .
I just returned from Mars to update some of the things I posted a while back. .

this is just some part of the actual draft that I've been working on (in between my short break scheds at work).

I was encouraged to continue this fic but my hands are really full at my workplace. =.=

But till then, hit me with some meteor shower if this is going to be a disaster

Chapter 1 Prologue: Ace Selection Tournament -why don't we just have a Sousenkyo?-

The short squirrel-like woman can no longer hide her excitement!
She’s been waiting for the whole year for this event and promised herself to give her 120% best to get that position.

They were already surrounded not by just ordinary students, but the best students from their sister, but as for the moment, rival schools. The phrase “This is going to be FUN!” is the only thing running in her mind.

“The school’s management is really crazy isn’t it?” she said with a squirrel-like smile.
“You said it right; we already have our hands full terminating those monsters lurking outside. But facing these students? Well, insane would be the perfect word for them.”  The tall woman behind her said then patted the short woman’s head.

“Seriously, I know you’re pretty excited, but can you please stop clinging on me?” they heard the pale looking assassin from their front right said to her ‘partner’ while trying to push her away. 
“Sugoi! Seeing you acting like that is cute, so tsundere!” the puppy looking brawler replied to her as she is trying to give the tall pale looking girl a bear hug.

“You love birds, please get a room!” shouted the student with protruding chin while the student beside her just giggled hearing some kind of an envious tone from her.

“I’m so much in trouble here” another student told herself and started to shiver.  The student beside her smiled showing her cute dimples and hold her hand as if trying to tell her that everything will be okay.

The sudden sound of blowing horns made some of them startled. Finally, this is the time that they have finally waiting for!  There are 8 people in the area, but only four of them went up on a huge rectangular arena and got in their fighting stances.

Above them is giant monitor that is now showing a countdown timer.

The tension not only between them but on the audience as well is now building up.

The other four cheered for their ‘partners’.

“Yuu-chan! Don’t do something perverted or else you’ll see arrows flying towards you!” the tall woman shouted.

“Jurina, don’t forget, you’ll need to buy 100 melon pans for me if you lose!”

“Win or Lose, we will be going on a date Sayanee!”

“Sasshi, stop shivering already and please don’t just run away!” the fourth one demandingly shouted making not only the fighter in question but also the other three supporters looked at her while an imaginable sweat drop popped on their heads.

START!

The four fighters started to move, as if trying to read each other’s minds, they all agreed on whom would be their respective opponents. They dashed on two opposite directions in pairs, as they now start the battle to find out who should be the next “ACE”.

Seriously, why don't just have a sousenkyo?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:28:49 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Last Stand : Chapter 1 Prologue ~
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »
Let see:

Kojinyan is Archer-class
Rena is Assassin-class
Jurina is Brawler-class

So in prediction:

Yuko is Swordsman-class
Sayanee is Shaman-class (right? :? )
I dunno on Milky and Sasshi... Nyahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is Kitarie supporting Sasshi? LOL  XD XD XD

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 04:21:21 AM »
Let see:

Kojinyan is Archer-class
Rena is Assassin-class
Jurina is Brawler-class

So in prediction:

Yuko is Swordsman-class

you just saw the obvious parts. . .
sorry if I didn't mention it to you.
 I'm not a Sasshi-Kitarie shipper, but we'll see. . 

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 02:09:09 PM »
Nice setting

I wonder who is going to be "Ace"

Update soon

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 08:00:55 PM »
Let see:

Kojinyan is Archer-class
Rena is Assassin-class
Jurina is Brawler-class

So in prediction:

Yuko is Swordsman-class

you just saw the obvious parts. . .
sorry if I didn't mention it to you.
 I'm not a Sasshi-Kitarie shipper, but we'll see. . 

If you're not sasshi kitarie, then maybe sasshi partner is lovetan? Just guessing :sweatdrop:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
The Last Stand : Chapter 1: Ace Selection Tournament: Sasshi vs. Yuko
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 03:57:53 PM »
I'm not really good when it comes on writing fight scenes =.=
This is quite challenging since I'm a hard time writing them, but oh well,

Time for me to get some rest for tomorrow, I will have a very long day at work.

The Last Stand Ch 1 A-1: I'm not sure if I'm doing it right ~The Cowardly Wota vs. The Legendary Squirrel~ Arrows vs. Sword

If Love-tan didn’t threaten her, she would have just run and jump outside that stage. She doesn’t want to be beaten almost to death by other students, specially that squirrel who’s chasing her right now, but being chase by summoned souls (which will detonate once contact was made) is not a good option as well.

She’s afraid of ghosts after all.

Even though everyone from Leonine respects her for being a supportive senior, they cannot stop making fun of her for being afraid of ghosts. Indeed, her arrows can pierce any monsters that show threat to their territory, but ghosts, well they are a different story.

Going back to the tournament, Sashihara Rino (or Sasshi as they call her) still couldn’t believe that she needs to face the well-known Oshima Yuko of Sacred Gate. If she wants to get out alive, she should keep her distance from the most fearsome swordswoman and think of a plan besides running, shooting arrows to her opponent and dodging slashes being thrown at her. Who knows what will happen especially now that the squirrel is already pumped up and ready to kick everyone’s behind.  But seeing that Love-tan is watching her, playing dead is not a good idea – at all.

Oshima Yuko on the other hand is getting a little bit impatient. Seeing how Sasshi managed to dodge all of her slashes, knocking her off on a close-range distance would be her best choice.

“Yosh, if you keep running away from me like this, then you leave me no choice.” She told herself.

Not stopping on her chase, she parried the arrows that came towards her. After making sure that no more things are flying on her direction, she then pulled her great sword in front of her horizontally and casted;

"Lightspeed". She then suddenly vanished from everyone’s sight.

“Oh my, it seems that Yuu-chan started to lose her patience. I hope she doesn’t overdo it” Yuko’s partner said which earned a glare from the young Leonine shaman.

Noticing that there are no more slashes being thrown towards her, the unsuspecting archer looked back and stopped once she didn’t saw her pursuer. Not letting her guard down, she tried to listen to her surroundings. Hearing a faint ruffling sound, she was surprised when Yuko appeared in front of her with her sword positioned upwards ready to give her a hard blow on the head.

Jumping Slash!” shouted the swordswoman. Sasshi barely manages to block Yuko’s great sword with her long bow. Visiting Murashige to reinforce her bow was a wise decision after all. But the squirrel’s power overwhelms her. Sasshi gritted her teeth as she tried her best to hold on.

Finally seeing Sasshi’s seriousness, Yuko grinned and kicked Sasshi on the stomach making the archer fly away from their position. Sasshi almost felt that some of her bones cracked after feeling the kick, but she managed to shift her position so that she can land on the arena’s floor with her feet. Sliding a few more meters, she then pointed her bow upwards.

Arrow Storm!” she shouted and released the string of her bow.  Yuko then saw multiple arrows from above but instead of dodging them, she twirled her sword like a baton parrying all the arrows sent by the archer’s skill.

“That’s more like it. I don’t plan on winning by default.” Yuko said as she gets back to her fighting stance.
“Ano, Oshima-san, I don’t really want to fight you. I don’t even know why I’m here.” Sasshi replied.
“Boo! You’re no fun at all! Let’s do this already.”

Sasshi just sighed. She can only hope that she won’t get any scars from this tournament.
“Yosh, back to my hit and run strategy. KAWASU” she said.

Yuko can’t help but smile. Their real fun is about to start.

Tranquility.”
“Better to be prepared than nothing.” Yuko doesn’t doubt her strength but she doesn’t want to be caught unprepared either. She doesn’t know how sneaky the archer could be.

Sasshi started to run again, still keeping distance from her opponent. But knowing that Yuko casted Lightspeed earlier, this won’t be easy as she thinks.

And then Yuko disappeared from her spot. Sharpening her senses, she tried to guess where the squirrel would show up next.

Sunken Strike!” Sasshi looked up and saw Yuko descending from above. She jumped up and dodge Yuko’s sword again, but it was a wrong idea. As soon as Yuko’s sword hit the ground, a massive amount of chi was released. Sasshi was then again sent flying to the air.

Burst Fire!” Sasshi shouted, releasing multiple arrows aiming towards Yuko. Having casted Tranquility, the swordswoman didn’t even think of dodging them. Sasshi’s arrow didn’t even manage to scratch the squirrel’s armor.

“Common, you could do better than that.” Yuko mocked. But she then fidgeted a little when she felt something scratch her cheek. The swordswoman may not noticed, but the archer casted her “Armor Piercing Arrow” when she dropped her guard for a few seconds.

“You little.” Yuko said.

STARFALL!”  Sasshi shouted.

“This time no more playing around.” The squirrel commented as she chases the archer again, this time while trying not to get hit by asteroids falling from the sky.

Sasshi kept on casting STARFALL to keep Yuko at bay.

“You see, you can’t stop me with falling stones and arrows!” she said. Concentrating her chi, Yuko pointed her sword up and shouted “Lightning Strike!”and got a direct hit.

“Sasshi!” Love-tan shouted after seeing the archer struck by lightning.

Sasshi fell on her knees after being electrocuted by Yuko’s skill. But she still couldn’t believe how the squirrel did it. A swordsman doesn’t have enough intelligence when it comes to spell casting.

“You should feel proud since that was the first time I’ve used that skill. It took me quite a while before I can master it. Was it really that shocking seeing a swordswoman casting magic?” Yuko asked.

Sasshi couldn’t reply since she’s still feeling the shocked on her body.

“Ano, no hard feelings Sashihara Rino, but this may hurt a little.” Yuko said.
Sword Explosion!”

Sasshi just closed her eyes as she felt the energy wave sent towards her. She was then again sent flying but this time she’s totally thrown from the arena, hitting the walls.

Love-tan run towards her direction worried about the poor archer. Even though she wanted Sasshi to win the tournament, well, it hurts her more seeing Sasshi being beaten like this.

“Love-tan go-men, I’m. .  no much when it comes to some-one as near as a legend.” Sasshi muttered.
“Baka, don’t speak, I can’t carry you to the infirmary so try to walk with your feet.” Love-tan replied.
She then casted “Sacificial Ritual” and helped Sasshi to stand with her feet and guided her towards the arena’s infirmary.

“Nee, Nyan-Nyan should be like that to me~~” Yuko felt jealous after seeing the two students from Leonine walking away from the stage. She felt a little bad beating Sasshi like that, but this is part of being selected as “Ace”. She then turned around and saw the other two still fighting, guess she doesn’t have anything to do but to sit and wait on who’s going to be her opponent.

"Now, can somebody remind me again why just we didn't have a sousenkyo?"
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:03:06 AM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Minamiyuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Last Stand : Chapter 1: Ace Selection Tournament: Sasshi vs. Yuko
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 05:35:21 PM »
Three words: I LOVE IT~!!!!!!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Oh my god~!!! Yuko's a high-level swordsman (as evidence of her usage of Sunken Strike)

Oh yeah, I forgot that archers are weaker than swordsmen.. So that's why Sasshi's defeated. Well, there's Lovetan beside her as the healer...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really love this.. And of course, nice fighting scenes...  ;) ;) ;)

My Full Series Fics:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 11:54:43 PM »
Three words: I LOVE IT~!!!!!!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Oh my god~!!! Yuko's a high-level swordsman (as evidence of her usage of Sunken Strike)

Oh yeah, I forgot that archers are weaker than swordsmen.. So that's why Sasshi's defeated. Well, there's Lovetan beside her as the healer...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really love this.. And of course, nice fighting scenes...  ;) ;) ;)

sorry if this was too short,
last time, I was out of ideas, but right now, I'm lacking imagination. =.=

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 01:50:58 PM »
"Now, can somebody remind me again why just we didn't have a sousenkyo?"

Of course cause it would make the story less interesting ( or will it really ?? ^^).
And please don't forget to update even if it's not fast, as long as you don't drop this fanfic ^^

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
Sorry for the wait. . .

Eventhough 4 holidays had passed, this was the only time I was motivated to update this.
But I'm not confident with this update either.

Oh well, please judge it.
I might be posting the characters skills so that the other's who haven't played Ran Online would have a slight idea on how it works. Be noted that some skills are quite similar to the others. I might change somethings a bit though.

Please tell me what you think.

Chapter 1 Part B-1: The Ace Selection Tournament: Dreams clashed~ Kissing Monster vs. Shakure Devil ~ Fist vs. Bullet

Her mother once told her a story of on what the world was like before the great catastrophe began.

But for her, that world can now only be considered either as a fairy tale that she wants to come alive or humanity’s long forgotten history that she wants to revive. Winning the ace selection tournament is her first step to bring this world out of the darkness and to free everyone from the misery that the great catastrophe caused.

It seems that the other “Ace” candidates are thinking the same thing as her. She stared on the student with protruding chin while the other grinned at her. This is going to be interesting.

The two dashed away from the other pair. She was looking forward on facing the well-known Sacred Gate swordswoman, but seeing that the older student already chose to go with the Leonine archer earlier, she’ll need to wait for her turn and face her later on, well if she will win against her own opponent.

She’s confident with her strength, stamina and her skills in both fighting and flirting (I hope Rena didn’t read this), but she could also use some caution since her opponent isn’t just talk either.

Yamamoto Sayaka, Phoenix’s number one student. Equipped with her dual electron guns, her marksmanship was said to be next to the great Watanabe Mayu, one of the legendary students. Based on the rumors, Sayaka single handedly defeated the hell hounds that mysteriously spawned on Phoenix Hole causing ruckus in the area.

“Maybe she’s using her chin to hit her targets that’s why she had the title “Shakure Devil”” Jurina told herself while secretly laughing on that sudden thought.

This action was noticed by the other student. She’s not sure on what is happening with Jurina, but one thing she can think of is that the puppy-looking brawler is making fun of her chin and this makes her annoyed.
“You’re quite rude if you’re making fun of my chin”. Sayaka told the brawler.
“Gomen, I never thought that you were that sensitive. I just can’t help myself” replied the other.

“Enough of the talk, let’s do this!”

The Phoenix student made a sudden halt and pointed her dual guns on Jurina.
“Target locked. TEAR BURST!” she casted, pulling the triggers of her handheld guns.

Jurina noticed the incoming attack. But instead of running away from the bullets, the brawler made a sharp turn and face them. She crossed her gauntlets and attempted to block the other’s attack.

“Nothing can pierce on Airin’s created weapons!” Jurina shouted. But as soon as the bullets made contact on her upgraded gauntlets, tear gas bursted from them.

======================================
While watching on the sidelines, Matsui Rena cannot help but facepalmed herself after seeing Jurina doing her usual strategy.

“Here she goes again, the do it now think later plan”. The pale assassin said.
“I think that puppy and my Sayaka will be good friends after this” the idol-looking girl said making Rena and the others looked at her.
“Eeh? What makes you say that?” Rena asked.
“That’s because. . . . .  “ Rena and the other 2 students waited for her answer.
“I don’t really know” the girl continued making Rena and the others tumble on their feet.
“Hey, don’t just say something so randomly.” Lovetan told the girl.
“That’s not it, I mean, if you both look at them. They both have something similar, I just can’t tell what that something is. By the way, my name is not Hey, I’m Watanabe Miyuki. Milky for short” Milky said.
“Watanabe Miyuki? You mean you’re Watanabe Miyuki? Watanabe Mayu’s twin sister?” The other student from Sacred Gate asked her.
“Hai, if I’m correct, you must be Kojima Haruna –senpai? Nee-chan told me things about you and the others too” Milky said and smiled to “Haruna”.
“She did told us about you as well, on how cute you are and how you annoy her sometimes. I’m quite surprise that you’re actually a shaman.” Haruna said to Milky.

“But, how are you doing? After Mayu and the other’s, d-disappearance?” the Sacred Gate archer stuttered before saying the word. She knew how it felt, losing her friends who she cared about without knowing what happened to them.
“I’m still hoping to see her again and Sayanee promised to help me know what actually happen to her. I still believe that Nee-chan is out there somewhere. ” Milky smiled bitterly.

==========================================
  Back to the arena, Jurina was surprised by the tear gas released from Sayaka’s bullets. The gas eventually filled the perimeter making it hard for Jurina to see what is around her.

“Didn’t see that coming” she said while trying to sense anything. She tried to concentrate, she then heard something fast coming towards her. But not just one.

“Sh*t, hiding from this smoke and firing a lot of bullets is unfair!” she shouted.
Evasive Dance” Jurina casted. She managed to dodge the incoming bullets using her skill but it seems that the bullets that the other student is firing are endless.

“Gomen Matsui-san, but I kept a promise to Milky that I’ll find her sister no matter what. Winning this tournament is my key to do that” Jurina heard but cannot pinpoint where the voice came from.

Jurina then felt something pointed from her back. She turned her head around and was shock to see Sayaka pointing her guns on her.

“Game Over” Sayaka said as she is about to pull the trigger.
“I don’t think so.” Jurina said.

Force Push! Jurina casted and releasing a powerful wave of energy enough to make the gas surrounding her disappear and throwing Sayaka 10 meters away. Jurina then turned around and charge at Sayaka before she can hit the ground.

Heavy Punch!” Jurina then shouted and was about to give Sayaka a heavy blow.

Sayaka knew what was coming so she maneuvered her body quickly to land her feet to the ground. She crossed and lifted her guns high enough to block Jurina’s incoming attack. She managed to stop Jurina’s blow but the force actually made her feet sink a little on where she is standing.

She then looked up at Jurina and smiled while the other also smiled at her.

The real fight has just began and this won’t be settled by just having a sousenkyo.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: The Last Stand: Ch 1 Part B-1: Ace Selection Tournament
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2014, 07:41:19 PM »
So Mayu disappeared? With who? I'm guessing like the Yukirin and Yuko~ But we'll never be too sure~

"Equipped with her dual electron guns, her marksmanship was said to be next to the great Watanabe Mayu, one of the legendary students."

So Mayu is a gunwoman too?

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 11:51:44 PM »
So Mayu disappeared? With who? I'm guessing like the Yukirin and Yuko~ But we'll never be too sure~

"Equipped with her dual electron guns, her marksmanship was said to be next to the great Watanabe Mayu, one of the legendary students."

So Mayu is a gunwoman too?

Yes, Mayu is a gunwoman/ scientist. As for how she became "legendary", well, we'll see how.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2014, 02:27:15 AM »
I wonder who are the other's that dissappeared along with mayu? And why?

Update soon! :deco:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba