JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 122421 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 3)
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2014, 04:05:43 PM »
I COULD TELL THAT TANI IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF WMATSUI,THERE MORE THAN JUST TANI GIRLS RIGHT?
SURE WE KNOW JURINA FEELING ABOUT RENA,BUT WHAT ABOUT RENA HERSELF? DO RENA REALLY HAS A NY SHORT OF FEELING FOR JURINA LIKE WHAT SAYANEE THINK?

IS SOMEONE AGREE TO PUT MORE MAYUKI MOMENT? YES PLEASE I WANT IT TOO!!!! YEAH!!!
YUKI SURELY AND REALLY A LEADER IN MY EYES, YEAH SHE HAD THOSE AURA,IT ALREADY PROVEN HOW SHE TAMED MAYUYU LOLOOLOLOLOL
WONDER IF MAYU HAS SOME EFFECT ON YUKI TOO,LIKE ERRR....I DONT KNOW??? MAYBE LIKE TOO CRAZILY IN LOVE WITH MAYU UNTIL SHE COULDNT BREATH WITHOUT MAYU PRESENCE?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

SAYANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS COOL GIRL!!! ROCK!!!
OH SHE AND MILKY NEED TO MEET EACH OTHER

OH POOR YUI BUT MEH SHE WILL MEET PARURU RIGHT? OHOHOHOHOHO~

LOVE IS EVERYWHERE

AND IM AGREE WITH OTHER READER COMMENT REGARDING RENA NEED A ENEMY FOR WIN JURINA HEART,BUT I DOUBT IT NEEDED SOON,CAUSE IT NOT LIKE RENA AWARED WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP,I MEAN I KNOW RENA AWARE TAHT JURINA IS CHANGE,BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW THE CAUSE,NOT YET

AUTHOR SAMA!!!! YOU!!! YEAH YOU AND YOU!!! NO NO NO!! WAIT! DONT YOU DARE TO SLEPT!!! FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER FIRST!! AND YOU COULD SLEEP AFTER!!
 LLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2014, 04:37:53 PM »
NOOOOO I MISS IT AGAIN TWT

PLEASE FORGIVE ME :bow:

P/s: What do you guys think about the cover photo so far?    (Comment pls)

KAKKOI! //3\\

I THINK NOW MY FAVORITE PAIRING IS JUST NOT WMATSUI, BUT SAYAMILKY TOO XD

AND... MILKY... YOU CONFESS TO SAYAKA? QWQ
SAYAKA WHAT WILL YOU DO? QWQ

And then Tani... PLEASE DON'T CLING TO RENA QWQ

Jurina will be mad you know  (。・//ε//・。)(kinda love this emoticon, teehe X3)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON XD
Hope i can reply for the next chapter u.u

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2014, 04:29:29 AM »
Dat sayamilky moment :inlove: Too much cuteness gaaah
Yeah rena stop spoiling Tani now! This is an order, lol. XD
Pleasr updatee soon :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »

I love this fanfiction.
The relation of Milky and Sayanee... so many lies from Sayanee... I don´t like.
But I am charming with the trio: Rena, Jurina and Tani.
Obviously I expect WMatsui 4everfan, but I don´t know how would hold Jurina this situation.

Offline akibastar

• ships YuiParu to the ends of the earth
    • jlscdc
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2014, 12:42:28 PM »
Woaw! Never expected that there's a twist between Sayaka and Yui.

And sayamilky's convos is super sweet HAHAHAHAHA

UPDATE SOON! :D

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2014, 01:39:54 PM »
your fanfic is my perfect genre of stories  :cathappy: :deco:
I'll comment properly next time  :)

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Replies)
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 02:22:39 PM »
BabyBlack : Paruru and Yuii part will be at later part of the story.  :sweatdrop: HAHA! THANK YOU FOR READING!  :D AND COMMENTING~ We Will Update as soon as possible.

River1721 : You will see~  :D HAHA! I want Both of them win too. XD But the winner has be to one only~ NYHAHAH. STAY TUNE FOR MORE~  :lol:  THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING~  XD

Sherin : HAHA. THANKS  XD But I didn't write it alone. EMBEE helped me a lot.  :D THANKS for liking this fanfic. I'm glad that you like it~  HAHA! Well, both of the writers ship wmatsui... so YA~ HAHAHA. We wanted to make Jurina Sadist type of girl~ But it seem that we are doing a cold but kind Jurina instead. Please stay tune for more.  :D (We love your comment, so you are most welcome to comment~)

kazutoryu : HAHAHA. I hope so too~ We will try to put more Mayuki in it~  :) HAHAH. So you like cheesy sayanee? XD HAHA. THANKS~ PLS. STAY TUNE~

Raven _faith : HAHAHAHA! It was? HAHA. WE thought it was too cheesy~ HAHAHA. GLAD you love it. HAHA. I know how it feels~ Because when we wrote it, Tani was not our fav charc. XD HAHAHHA.....THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOME COMMENT. THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON (I hope.... NYAHAHA)

Kairi65 : YAP. Yui has feelings for sayanee..... THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOME COMMENT~ PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR MORE~ (is coming soon)

MaYuki x JuRena : HAHAHA. WE TRY TO WRITE MORE OF MAYUKI TIME~  :D STAY tune for more~ THANKS FOR THE AWESOME COMMENT~

Kiri-el : HAHA. Your REPLY made BOTH of our day too~ XD HAHAHA. But do hope that you will continue commenting on our fanfic~ HAHAH. :D It will make us both happy~  HAHAHAHA. YES~ YES~ HAHAHA. You are very adorable~ HAHAH. We have the MOST AWESOME READERS EVER~  :deco: :cathappy: HAHAHA! Actually We plan to write this Fanfic till Chp 10. But with all those request of wanting more(Readers like you XD) . Is kind..... Over the limit. XD HAHAHAH. OKAY. WE WILL DO OUR BEST FOR OUR AWESOME READERS~

gek geki : THE COMMENT OF THE WEEK! XD HAHAHAHAH. How I LOVE IT. XD HAHA. I shall answer your question~  8)2 HAHA.
MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT. IT ISN'T JUST TANI~ NYHAHA.  :twisted: HAHA. As for the 2nd Ques, It will be answer in the story~  :P2 NYHAHA. 
HAHAA....AS for the MAYUKI moment (and that ques). It seems that EVERYONE is ASKING FOR IT. sooooo.......... NEXT CHAPTER GUYS!  :D (COMING SOON) NYHAHA.....
The rest of the Ques.... I'm just to lazy to answer.... SO JUST STAY TUNE FOR THE STORY~ THE ANSWER WILL REVEAL~ HAHAHAH!!!!!  :twisted:
HAHAHA....AS For the wmatsui moment~ Maybe you like the plot we prepare for everyone. (smirk) HAHAHAHHAHA...... Actually~ We both read your comment before we go sleep. O0 HAHAHA! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT~ I'm looking forward to your next comment...HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! STAY TUNE!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON~

48matama : YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN!  :angry: HAHAHA! Joking~ WELL! At least you commented on this chapter~  :D (We was waiting for your comment  :cry:) HAHAA! REALLY? GLAD you liking Sayamilky now~ HAHA. THANKS for making effort to comment~

gilangfajri : HAHAH. TANI WILL NEVER LISTEN~ hahahaha. ;D THANKS FOR COMMENTING~

Minami-chan : Awh~ But..... Sayamilky is cute too (EXP the lies)~ HAHAHA. GLAD YOU ENJOY IT! As for Jurina.... she has dark past~ That's why ;)~ STAY TUNE FOR MORE~

akibastar : HAHA.  :D You guys are sweet too~ HAHAHA. THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!!!

mo-chan : HAHAHA. THEN WE SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR COMMENT~  :D

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME READERS THAT COMMENTED!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
AND ALSO
NOT TO FORGET THE SILENT READERS TOO!!!
(STAY TUNE FOR MORE!!! COMING SOON)

Because..... The fanfic itself is kinda long... so ya... I take some time to comment first.  :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:07:00 PM by Zhen »

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Yohoooo~! I forget to comment  :smhid

I'm just so sad about Wmatsui relationship...  :fainted: We really need something for Jurina (or maybe someone) to make Rena jealous  :ding:

I like when it have jealousy!! But at the same time I hate it... WHHHHYYYYY!?

I'm here for Wmatsui and Mayuki!!! BUT we don't see a lot of Mayuki :'( Sad!

Sayamilky.... I want them to meet each other!!!!!! :hee:

UPDATE!!!! WOAHHHHHHHHH (imagine something like a something that want something with all the zombi power)

ps: It is normal if it doesn't make any sense
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yohoooo~! I forget to comment  :smhid

I'm just so sad about Wmatsui relationship...  :fainted: We really need something for Jurina (or maybe someone) to make Rena jealous  :ding:

I like when it have jealousy!! But at the same time I hate it... WHHHHYYYYY!?

I'm here for Wmatsui and Mayuki!!! BUT we don't see a lot of Mayuki :'( Sad!

Sayamilky.... I want them to meet each other!!!!!! :hee:

UPDATE!!!! WOAHHHHHHHHH (imagine something like a something that want something with all the zombi power)

ps: It is normal if it doesn't make any sense

EMMMMM~ How could you forget :cry:....
HAHAHAHA.....WELLL~~~ WE HAVE TO SEE ABOUT THAT.....   :D
HAHAHAHA.... Cause this Fanfic... Main pair was Sayamilky~ HAHAHAH!!!!!
MAYUKI WILL APPEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER! No worry.  XD HAHAHA!!!!!
READERS HAVE TO CALM DOWN AND WAIT.  O0
HAHAHA.... ALOT of READERS wants them to meet uh.... We will think about that.  :D
SOMEHOW I KINDA UNDERSTAND. HAHAHHAA...... COMING SOON..... (If I"M aren't lazy~ NYAHAHA)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 04:23:15 PM by Zhen »

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 4)
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2014, 05:05:57 PM »
HEREEEEE PEOPLE!!! CHAPTERRR 4!  XD
IT SEEM THAT THERE IS A "VERY" LONG MSG from EMBEE~ PLEASE DO READ IT~ XD

A/N from embee : Based on the comments, only one thing to say. PATIENT, guys... BE PATIENT!!! hahahaha! Seriously, we're considering some of your suggestions and ideas, trying to fit them in the story (altho we almost finished writing XD). Sooo... sorry if some of the plots are not following your taste or expectations. Keep on reading and supporting~!!

P/S: I didn't do anything at all. All are Zhenny's ideas and plots. I'm just being a good teacher (while spanking her for mistakes) BWAHAHA!!

A/N from Zhen : ...... She say almost. (Which is true~ HAHA) We just keep adding scene. XD HAHAH! SO My DEAR AWESOME READERS! PLEASE KEEP CALM AND COMMENT~  :D

CHAPTER 4

Because Milky likes you too…

BADUMP! BADUMP!

My heart rate is speeding up after seeing the message. But it seems the text doesn’t end there… I scroll down the screen of my phone.

… as my funny and interesting friend. :P

Oh god… she was about to give me a heart attack. Why this girl… I’ll get back at you!

You almost give me a heart attack… =.=
Perhaps… I should be the one to confess to you first.
Here goes nothing...
Umm… I really like you, Milky… I really do like you...

...as my new best friend. Hehee.

I look out the window to the street, I see couples hand in hand smiling happily. Suddenly words start flowing into my mind. I quickly turn to my laptop and start typing a few lines.

More often than before, I’ll envy couples on the streets
When did I become so afraid of being alone?
But now, I will cherish this brief moment of happiness
I wish we could just go on like this

Wait… I realized something… I look back outside the window, staring at random people but my eyes could only see one thing.

Milky...

Milky.

MILKY.

EEEH??!

My mind is full of Milky image... Is this a curse? Because I jokingly confessed to Milky…?

NO WAY! Maybe... Just maybe I’m starting to have feelings for Milky. Arrrrgh!!! But it’s inappropriate! I mean… We only met in the forum. Well, not really met… we just chat and look at each other’s profile picture. Huh? Now that’s worse if I think about it.

What if… that picture is not really her?

What if… she’s a crazy old woman?

What if… she’s not even a she? Does that mean Milky is… GAY?

What if… Milky is actually a perverted old geezer obsessed with milk???!!

GASP!

YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER, SAYAKA!

Aaah...What should I do?!

The next morning, in the studio...

I was playing my guitar while messing around with Rena and Tani. A weird scene, huh? Well, I just need some distractions to keep my head from thinking about… Milky.

“Ugh! Not again…” I slap my forehead after Milky (once again) appeared in my head, making the kouhai-senpai duo to scrutinize me like I’m about to go crazy.

“Ummm… you okay?” Tani ask with a brow raised.

“Yeah… I’m fine.” I tried to put the best smile I ever had, when Jurina suddenly looms her shadow over us.

“You.” She points at Tani. “Follow me.”

“May I ask why?”

“No. Get your ass moving.”

“Tch… can’t you ask nicely for once?”

“If you stop being an asshole all the time then I might reconsider that.”

Tani gives a pout at Rena, which the latter just smile in response. She mouthed something at Tani, making her frown more before hesitantly trudging her way behind Jurina.

“May I ask you something, Rena?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Are you and Tani… ummm… how do I say it…” I scratched my head as I try to find to right word to say it.

“Let’s just say… are you guys an item?”

“A what…?”

“An item? Like… a couple or something?”

“Ehhh?! What made you think like that?”

“It’s not just me. Everyone thought the same thing, Rena…”

“Is that so…” Rena lets out a small giggle, “She’s just a kouhai, Sayanee. Nothing more.”

“Really? Heeeh...” I nod my head slowly, feeling a bit relieved with the revelation. “Then, what about Jurina?”

“Jurina, huh…” Rena stare at the wall, a small bitter smile appearing on her face.

“I don’t know how to describe what is Jurina to me…But I do know one thing.”

I tried to study Rena’s side feature. Her face is showing nothing, nor sadness or happiness. Instead, she was smiling as if she was… contented.

“I won’t be here if it’s not for Jurina. She have always… will always be someone important in my life.”

“Then… it must be hard for you.”

“Why?”

“Since you guys are… you know.” I turn to Rena, only for her to look at me in confusion.

“Ah! I’m sorry!!! Ummm… Jurina kinda told me about you guys. But not all the details! Just… I know you guys are bestfriend before. That’s all…”

That’s when Rena’s smile fades away. She pulls her face to the side, probably trying to hide her sad face from me.

“I think she’s having it harder than me…” Rena mutters silently.

I was about to asked the meaning behind her words when the others appeared from the door… with a big, rectangle box.

“Uwwoh! What’s in there?”

“A human.” Yuki answered indifferently, no one dares ask if it was a joke or a real answer.

“Eh? Really?” I ask with shocking face, only to have Jurina responds with the same expressionless face as Yuki.

“Yeah. A real live one.”

“Human? Is this delivery? W-wait a MINUTE…. DID YOU GUYS KILL SOMEONE?!”

“What are you, Sayanee? An idiot? Of course we did not!” Jurina smirks at me, making me glare at her in annoyance.

“Sayaka have you ever dream to be an artist? You have a very wild imagination.”

“Shut up!” I crossed my arms, my nose flaring in anger with the way Jurina and Yuki is teasing me.

“Emm… could you guys like hurry carry this thing inside? This is definitely HEAVY!” Another voice hidden on the back of the box whines, asking the two prankster to quickly carry the load.

“That’s weird… I don’t think it’s that heavy.”

“I guess Tani is carrying the heavy side.”

“Oh? Good, then. But on second thought, this is actually kinda heavy.”

The girls continue carrying the box into the studio. We all surround the box, wondering what’s inside.

“Hey, punk!” Jurina calls Tani the way she usually does while reaching out a razor, “Do the honour, please.”

“Yes… BOSS.” Tani merely rolled her eyes as she emphasized the “boss” word.

The room becomes silent as everyone anticipates for the box to open. I look around, amused with how each of our members are really focused on the box. However, when I took a glance at Jurina, she is smirking like she knows what’s the content. But the smirk is not the same as when she wants to mess with Tani. It’s like, she’s proud of something… That’s when our new member started squealing.

“KYAAAAAH!!! OMG!” We all exchange glances with each other, getting closer to over Tani to see what she’s so excited about.

“Woah! Isn’t that…” I turn to Yuki, asking for her confirmation.

“Yeah. The already sold out Yamaha Tyros4 limited edition.”

We all gasped with the revelation, our eyes glued on the black instrument. But Tani was more overwhelmed than all of us as she jumps excitedly while circling the keyboard like she was doing a ritual around a bonfire

“This is… MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!” Tani starts assembling the keyboard, ignoring all of us like we weren’t there in the first place.

After a few minutes of waiting, Tani had successfully assembled all the parts. All she needs to do is press the ON button and… voila! Boy, how I wish I was in Tani’s shoes right now…

“Ummm… can I try this? Please please pleeeeaaase?”

“No.” We all turn to Jurina as she steps forward. “On one condition.”

Tani lets out an exasperated sigh, mumbling “not again” in a whining voice. She glared at Jurina in annoyance.

“What’s that?”

Jurina shared knowing looks with Yuki, an evil smile forming as they exchange telepathic thoughts with each other.

“We’ll do a round of practice…” Yuki said to all of us, only to have our eyes widen with what Jurina said next.

“With non-stop playback of all of our songs.”

“EEEH?!!”

Rena’s POV

This is it. The showdown that determines the result of our bet. And to think they would chose the endless practice of doom, as we all call it… That’s absolutely hard for a newbie. I took a glance at Tani who’s pretty excited with the keyboard right now. I really wanted Tani to successfully memorize all the songs… but at the same time, I want her to lose. Because I want the old Jurina back. I’m selfish, I know… I’m really torn between these two. I can see Jurina making eyes signal at me, motioning me to watch carefully of what she had said before. That I should’ve just trust her in the first place. It’s not that I don’t trust her, but the treatment she gave to Tani was too harsh. I need to step in before their bond got worser. Jurina even knows that Tani hates her to the core. So why does she continue with her cold and sadistic facade?

“We’ll start with this song. Okay, guys?”

We all agreed with the choice of song. Getting into our position, Jurina turns to Tani with a smirk.

“Impress us, punk!”

“Oh, I definitely will!”

I let out a sigh. I just hope Tani won’t passed out in the middle of our practice.

After 2 hours of non-stop practice…

I’m surprised, to be exact. We’ve reached the last song but Tani wasn’t even whining not sweating albeit the tiring look on her face. In fact, she actually played really good, she got us totally impressed. It was like she really enjoyed playing all of our songs.

“Oh yeaaaah!!! We got it!!” Sayanee shouted as we finished the last song of the day. We all cheered and clapped, not realizing that Mayu was actually watching us from the start. She approaches us with a bag of refreshments.

“That was one great practice I’ve ever seen from you guys.” Mayu said as we all rush towards her, attacking the content of the plastic she’s carrying.

“Yeah… all because of Tani here.” Sayanee gives a pat to Tani, making the latter blushing a bit. “You’ve really improved your skills. Good job!”

“But that solo part, though… I didn’t expect that! It was brilliant!” Mayu’s compliments just made Tani’s face blushing hard.

“As expected from my kouhai~” I give a hug to Tani, both of us squealing while giggling like little kids.

“I guess this baby here,” Yuki caress the keyboard like it is a live thing, “... deserved its rightful owner, then.”

“W-what do you mean?” Tani ask in anticipation, her eyes wide in shock as Yuki look at her.

“You, my friend…” Yuki pulls Tani’s hand for a handshake.”... has rightfully become the new owner of this baby here.”

“No way…”

“Yes, way.” Mayu approaches Tani, a hand hung around her shoulder. “The company decided to give you a new keyboard since you’re going to stay in the band.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes… However, you still need more guiding and practicing. There’s still a long way to go for you, kid. This one is only just the beginning. You better work harder than before!” Mayu said, bumping her fist on the statue-like Tani.

The excitement shown by Tani was indescribable. She stare there in silent, the information still shocking to her. I tried to call her name but she was already crying.

“Uwaaaaah!!! This is… I just caaaan’t!!!”

We all laugh with the way she acts. I guess she really deserved to be the the rightful owner of the keyboard and also, our new member. I give her another hug, embracing her as tight as I can as she cries her heart out with the good news. However, I didn’t know why my heart unconsciously aches a bit. Is it because I’ve lost the bet? No… I can still get the old Jurina back. A bet is a just a bet… It doesn’t reflect on anything. I can still try my hardest to get my bestfriend back. Speaking of her…

Where is Jurina?

Yuki’s POV

“Yuki, I need to see you in my office now.”

I give a pout to the others, not wanting to end the celebration. But knowing I still have a duty to be fulfilled, I drag my lazy feet towards the manager’s office.

“Wait, Yuki!”

I slowly turn my head around, eyes falling on Sayanee. “What?”

“Can we leave?”

“Why?”

“Ah, since… we’ve finished practice. Even Jurina had left earlier.”

Oh. Jurina did? I thought she told me she’s going to take some fresh air on the roof…

“Hmmm… I think it’s better if you guys stay. Mayu might need to tell something after our meeting.”

“Okay… but can I stay at the cafe? Since I need to… finish my song? Ahahaha...”

“Whatever... Make sure to be alert of your phone.” I turn around, waving a hand lazily before making my way inside Mayu’s office.

That Mayuyu. Why does she wants me to meet her in her office again… Can’t we just go home and spent time together? I’m tired after that deadly practice, anyway.

“Hello, manager~” I lazily greet before slumping on the chair uninvited. I wait for a while as I drown myself in my thoughts, my eyes focusing on the blue sky that can be seen from the windows.

“Yuki, you should act more like a leader around the band. Don’t just only selfie there by yourself and not carin-”

Oh! There’s this song playing in my head… I wonder who’s song is this...

“You should take some actions if Tani and Jurina is quarrelling with each other, not let them-”

Doushiyoka~… Ah! Wait… I think I know who sings this...

“Furthermore, you should ask Sayanee if she had already finished with her songs. If not, we will all be-... Yuki? Hey, Yukirin!”

This guy… Hmmm… Who was it again?

“YUKI! Are you listening to me?”

“AH! NISSY! THAT’S IT!”

“HAH?!” A slam on the table had me shocked to death, “Hey, YUKIRIN! Wh-who is this NISSY you’re talking about? D-don’t tell me…”

“Hmm? Oh, he’s no one…”

“No way… that means… YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME, YUKIRIN?!”

“Ah? What’s wrong…?”

“I… I c-can’t believe you, Yukirin…”

“I can’t believe it either.”

“Eh? T-then… It’s true?!”

“Yep, it is…”

Suddenly, Mayu got all sad as she turns her back on me. I can see her body trembling as if she was sobbing or crying… Hmm… What’s happening here…?

“Mayu…”

“...”

“Nee, Mayu…”

“... go away…”

“My Mayuyu… please look at me?”

“...why should I…?”

“Because I haven’t finish what I was saying earlier.”

“Eh?”

“Yes, it’s true…” I approach her slowly, wrapping my arms around her small body. “I really do love you.”

“B-but… I thought you were cheating on me…”

“Didn’t I said earlier? I can’t believe I would cheat on you…” I kiss the back of her nape, causing Mayu to shiver with suppressed moan.

“Hnn… Then, w-who is this Nissy?” The way Mayu is stuttering is too cute, making me smile as I kiss her cheek.

“Aaah… just a guy I met in the internet.”

“EEEH?!” Mayu immediately turns around in my embrace, “LIAR! I thought you said you’d never cheat on me…”

Mayu smacks me on the chest but being the stronger of the two, I grasp both of her hands, pulling her closer to my body with a jerk.

“Well, I met him on Youtube… I watch his videos on Youtube.” I smirk after I said that, causing Mayu to turn adorably red from her misunderstanding.

“S-stupid.”

She ducks her head down low, trying to hide her blushing face from the my teasing. Seriously, I could never have enough of a flustered Mayu. Slowly, I reach for her chin, pulling her head upwards to face me. We look into each other’s eyes, our souls communicating in their own language with the feelings we’ve kept inside.

“Nee, Mayu…” I close the distance between our face, my eyes still locked with hers.

“Un?” I can see her eyes wavering with uncertainties but turned into longing as her eyes fall on my lips.

“You’re so cute…” Her trembling breath is tickling my lips, making it harder for me to resist her. “I couldn’t resist tasting your lips right now.”

Our lips met in a passionate kiss. The taste of her soft lips with a slight sweet cherry taste… Oh, how I missed this feeling. I nibble her lower lips, making her moan in delight. In a few seconds, our slow but passionate kiss starts to turn wild as Mayu suddenly pulls me closer into her embrace, her great and warm figure meshing into mine in this crazy making out session.  The atmosphere starts to turn hot, making me feel a bit horny when suddenly, something interrupts our session...

BUZZ!

Our kiss stops as Mayu pulls away from me. The way she pants with her face having a dark hue of red makes me want to ravish her senselessly. I can’t stop my addiction to her because Mayu is my drug. She tried to pull me away to fetch for her phone that is lying unattended on the table. However, not wanting to lose the battle with her phone, the competitive side of me took charge as I push her to the nearest wall with both of her hands above her head...

“Y-yuki…” She tried to plead but I pay no heed, kissing and nipping her jaw up to her ear.

“Ignore it.” I said in a low voice as I nibble her cute earlobe.

BUZZ! 

Again? Grrr… this is testing my limit. I need my Mayuyu!

“Y-yuki, please... Stop!” Out of nowhere, Mayu suddenly got this strength that manages to push me away from her.

“I need to answer the call, Yukirin. I’m still working right now...” She gave me an apologetic look which I can’t say no to...

She walks towards the table and start checking her phone, leaving me alone with the wall. Darn it… I just lost to the phone! I’ll sue you, you freaking-annoying-always-interrupting-our-hot-session technology thing!

“Humph!”

Mayu’s POV

GOSH...

That. Was. Hot!

Calm down, Mayu. I answer the call while I turn myself to face Yuki. I saw her pouted like a kid that had just lost her candy while poking and scratching the innocent wall… Too cute! Maybe I’ll return the favor when I’m off from work.

“Hello?”

“Mayu-san~ Long time no hear from you! How are you?”

I raised a brow as I look at the screen of my phone. It is an unregistered number. How did the person knows my name?

“Who’s this?”

“Eh? You don’t recognize me? It’s your pretty cousin!”

“Oh... you. What’s up?” I saw Yuki turns her attention toward me.

“Em…Nothing much, actually. Just want to catch up with my awesome cousin! Hehe...”

“I can smell something fishy here…”

“W-why is that? Ahaha…”

“Since that was the first compliment I ever heard coming from you… So, you’re back from New York?”

“Em... yeah. I’m back.”

“I thought you are living with your boyfriend there. Did you come back to visit?”

“Err... No. I broke up with him. So, yeah...”

“Ehhhhhhh?! Why?”

“Well… I don’t think talking in the phone would fill all the details, Mayu-san.”

“Hmm.. you’re right. So, where are you living right now?”

“Ahaha… that’s why I’m calling you.”

“I knew it...”

“Mayu-san! You have a nice and big home, right? Please, can I stay with you for a while?”

“Why don’t you go back to your parent’s house?”

“I’ll get kick out! You know how devastated they were when I left for my boyfriend, Mayu-san…”

“You should have known that will happen when you left! You know how intimidating your father is!”

“Wait! Don’t do this to me, Mayu-san…”

“You know what will your father do to me, if he found out you are back and living at my place.”

“Please, Mayu-san. Help your cute cousin~!!!”

“Tsk… Fine. Just remember. If he ever finds out about this, I’ll put all the blame on you! Got it?!”

I glance to my side, only to find out that Yuki had her ear glued to the other side of the phone. It seems that Yuki has heard everything...

“Really? YATTA!!! I got it! So when can I come to your place?”

“I’m still working right now so if you don’t mind, can you come to my studio? You still know that place, right?”

“AH! I know! I’ll meet you there!”

“Okay. See you there.”

I end the call with a sigh. I pinch the bridge of my nose when a pair of hands rested on my shoulder.

“Who was that?” Yuki asked as she puts some pressure on my shoulder to ease my tensed muscles.

“My cousin.”

“Oh? The one that is crazy over us?”

“Yeah… that’s her.”

“Hmmm… that could be a problem.”

“Why?”

“She doesn’t know you are the manager of her most BELOVED band… am I right?”

I keep silent for a minute as the information slowly travels from my ears into my brain. My eyes widen as soon as the revelation got into my dumb head. I abruptly stand from my chair.

“OH NO! I need to stop her from coming here… Yuki, I’m heading to the cafe now. Do me a favor, would you? Give this to Jurina and make sure she reads it!” I give a file to Yuki to be pass to Jurina.

“Oh, okay…” Yuki left a kiss on my cheek before she walks out of the room with the file in hand. “By the way... Don’t forget that we are living together, my dear~”

It took me another 3 minutes to get my mind fully understand the whole situation.

“EEEEHHH?!!! This is bad! I had totally forgotten about that... OMHG! What should I do?!”

Ugh… First thing first! I should call my cousin.

“Hello?”

“Where are you right now?”

“In the taxi… on the way to the studio.”

I quickly grab my coat hung on my chair.

“Change of plans. Go to the cafe name DROP, just below the studio. I’ll meet you there.”

“Eh? why?”

“U-umm. Because… b-because I said so! Do you want me to help you or not? Stop asking so many questions!”

“O-okay then.”

After I hang up the phone, I took my bag and rush out of the studio.

Yui’s POV

I’m bored… so, since I’m bored, I decided to take a walk down the streets just to get my head occupied on things. Like how that man with shiny bald surface of his head had actually forgotten his fake hair at home. Or that lady will soon tripped on a banana peel in the middle of a crowd… Pfft, how funny would that be. Oh, oh! I think that dude forgot to zip his pants cause… I CAN SEE HIS UNDERWEAR FROM HERE! HAHAHA!

Wow… It has been long since I’ve done crazy things like this. Usually it would have been me and Sayanee. We would walk around the streets and make fun of people just because… we’re girls trying to have fun!

Speaking of Sayanee… I didn’t realized I had arrived to the DROP. You know, the cafe below Sayanee’s studio. My feet automatically brought me in the place, stopping me right in front of the cute cashier from before. I cursed at my feet, stomping them to the ground quite hard as if to scold them for acting out of my own will. I put on a lopsided smile, probably looking like a crazy moron right now.

“Ummm… Hi!”

“Hi! May I take your order?”

“Sure… can I have an order of Help Me coffee?”

“Of course! Please wait at your table, we will send you your coffee in a bit~”

After giving out my order, I find a place to seat but not before the cashier sent me a wink. Okaaaay… that was awkward! I hope she realize soon that I was just trying to be polite there… I look around, wondering if there is anyone I know that I can have a talk with. Hmmm… just some old men with books. I decided to take a secluded table beside the window. I wait for my order as I play with the tissue paper, making random shapes out of it…

A crane origami came out of the boring looking tissue after I made some foldings here and there. I smile from seeing the crane. It reminded me of a place I went for my travel where some old folks decided to put their origami cranes in a pond…

Flashback…

“Here, here… take this!”

“Umm… ah, yes!”

I gave a nod to the old foreigner, giving a smile to him as he handed me a pink colored crane origami made by him and his wife. I don’t understand a word they said but trying to be polite, I said the only word I know.

“THANK YOU!”

I said in my Japanese accent with a slight bow, which made the couple to laugh happily with my gesture. Somehow, seeing them like this made me feel envy. They have been in love since young, their love must be strong to be still with each other even after they had wrinkles and creases. I hope I’ll be having the same love as them in the future…

The cute couple then crouch low on the side of the pond. Cupping the crane in their hands, they slowly bring their hands into the water. They released the crane as it touched the water before making several waves with their hands to make the crane move. That’s when I realized that half of the pond’s surface was actually covered with colorful crane origamis. I was amazed at the sight… I’ve never thought origami were known in countries other than Japan. Usually, it will always be about the 1000 crane legend. To think they would make their own legend here by using the crane… This is amazing!

I was enjoying the scenery as the old couple sang their favorite songs by the pond when not far from me stood another girl with a camera. I don’t know why my eyes suddenly fell on her presence. I can’t see her face as she was currently taking some pictures with her camera. I stare at her, feeling there’s something interesting about her presence that I can’t describe. Then, she put the camera down and look at the same scenery I was looking before. That’s when I decided to study the side feature of her face. She looked like an Asian from looking at her eyes and nose. The side of her lips rose up as she slightly turns her face to look at the old couple sitting not far from me. However, her eyes suddenly falls on me, making a cute dimple shown on both of her cheeks. That’s when my jaw decided to hung open...

Her face was delicate and pretty, I was at awe.

End of Flashbacks…

I thought came to me. I remembered I did wrote something in my crane before I saw that girl. The old man had told me to write any wish I want on the crane after he showed me his wish. Since I’ve been on a mission with the travelling, I decided to write my wish on the crane. Something that was related to my feelings to Sayanee…

I wish my feelings for Yamamoto Sayaka will soon disappear, replaced with another true love who will love me unconditionally.

It was hard writing that. I’ve been by Sayanee’s side for most of my life, I don’t think I can ever forget my feelings for her. I just hope cupid will spare me another true love. The only thing I need to do is patiently wait for the right time to come...

“Miss…?”

I got out of my reveries as someone pokes me on the shoulder.

“Yes?”

“Your Help Me coffee?”

“Oh… yeah. Thanks!” I give my cutest smile to the waiter, making her covering her blushing cheeks as she walked away.

“So cute.” I mumble in soft voice.

Wait…

This is so wrong…

I’m actually starting to like this!

Oh! I think this is the way! I should be flirting with every girl I meet so that I can forget about Sayanee. I mean, dramas always have the broken-hearted hero to be a player...

Yeah! I think I’ll try that!

With a giddy smile on my face, I grab the Help Me coffee I ordered earlier and walk to the door. I think I have a new resolution to achieve in my life. I should try my best to get my flirting skills to the next level to get someone to like me.

“YOSSHA!”

As I was about to leave the cafe, I didn’t realize someone standing outside the door. I almost bump my coffee to her face but gladly I have fast reflexes.

“I’m sorry!”

Someone’s POV

“I’m sorry!”

I had barely escaped the hot coffee if not for the girl’s fast movement. Her concerned face had made me feel guilty for not looking at where I was going.

“It’s fine! Really!” I pat all over my face, “No coffee stain here! See?”

“Thank God!” she lets out a relieved sigh before giving me a smile, “Well, hope you have a nice day, girl~”

The girl said with a wink that looks kinda funny before walking away with a skip in every of her steps. Umm… Maybe she got something stuck in her eyes. I hope this place ain’t filled with weirdos like how it is in the States.

“So... this is the DROP cafe, huh? Cool name...”

I step into the cafe, my eyes wandering all over the place as I inspect the interior design. It’s quite calm and retro, just my kind of thing. But what got me hypnotized was the soothing aroma of their freshly brewed coffee filling the air. Ahhh… this is heaven!

I walk to an empty table and take a seat. I really want to order the a cup of coffee right now but I guess I’ll wait for Mayu first since… I’m broke! She’s my source of income at the moment… well, that is if she agreed to it. As I wait for Mayu, my eyes scans the surrounding until a picture of a guitar caught my attention. Suddenly, someone appeared in my head.

I remembered him saying he lives somewhere in Tokyo. I wonder where though since Tokyo is not that big. Maybe I’ll get to see him. But then again... even if we do accidentally bump with each other on the street, I don’t think I’ll realized it’s him since we have never showed our real faces to each other. Ah, the negative part of befriending a cyber friend... I mean, he could be anywhere… or anyone. If he lied about who he is in the first place, that is...

Perhaps, he could be here in this cafe. Waiting for his order to come like that guy in working suit at that corner over there. Hmm… but he doesn’t really look like him, if you know what I mean. Maybe... he is disguising himself as a girl, trying to think of the suitable lyrics for his song from the girl’s point of view… Like that girl over there wearing a cap and shades while doing work on her laptop. That might be him… Like, seriously who would wear shades in a cafe? Is it too bright in here that her eyes are blinded with the lights? Geez… Unless that person is an artist or an idol...

Huh?

Waaait a minute…

That girl… have I seen her before? She seems familiar… Don’t tell me…

GASP!

“YAMAMO-”

“HEY, COUSIN!!!”

“ACK!”

Someone just smacked me hard on the back when I was about to say my favorite idol’s name. I turn around, sending my death glare at the culprit.

“Mayu-san… That hurts!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I see you eyeing someone like a pervert. Don’t tell me you’ve already got yourself another candidate for a new boyfriend???”

“W-w-what are you talking about?! Of course not! I don’t want to ever fall in love again after that jerk!”

“Whoaa… calm down. This looks like a serious case.” Mayu kindly pushed me back to my chair before she got herself a seat too. She calls the waiter for orders before looking at me.

“Have you ordered yet?”

I just shook my head slowly with a gloom face.

“I see… well, order anything you want. It’s on me.”

After Mayu said that, my face immediately lit up with sparkles and glitters, my eyes turning into stars as I am indeed feeling thankful with Mayu’s kindness.

“ARIGATOUU!!!”

“Yeah, yeah… just hurry up and order.”

Mayu dismissed me, not wanting to gain eyes from other customers due to my action. After giving my order to the waiter, Mayu starts her questioning of my pitiful love life.

“So… care to tell me what happened to the wonderful western life with Chris that he had promised you?”

“Ummm… Etto… can it wait till I have my coffee first?” I give out the most innocent smile I could make. But Mayu responded with shoots of daggers from her eyes, making me gulp with her stare. Okaaaay… no one messes with this cyborg.

“Hmmmp… Okay, fine! I’ll tell you…”

I take a few deep breaths to calm my nerves with my hands flailing around like I’m doing yoga. When I open my eyes, I can only see a bored looking Mayu squinting her eyes at my nonsense. I clear my throat and try to put the mood on my face.

“He falls in love with another girl. No matter how hard I try, it’s no use. It seems that I have long lost him, Mayu-san... His heart is no longer mine. I was once a fool that was willing to be sacrificed and unwilling to give up on our love. I thought that he was the one for me, after all those countless guys I’ve been with before. But, I was wrong...”

Painful memories starts to flow back into my mind. I can feel tears brimming in my eyes but I hold them in. It’s just too painful to bear and remember...

“...”

I was expecting some kind of sad or shock reaction from Mayu… Maybe some consoling words but she just look straight at me with her usual expressionless face. However, she suddenly stands up, slamming both hands on the table. I jumped on my seat from her out-of-nowhere reaction.

“DAMN! WHERE IS THAT JERK NOW?! I’M GONNA KILL HIM!!!”

“Eeeeh?! W-w-wait! Hold on, Mayu-san!!! Get a grip of-”

“TELL ME NOW! A PERSON TREATING A WATANABE LIKE THAT SHOULD NEVER LIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE! Even if he’s alive now, well… OVER MY DEAD BODY, I TELL YA!!!”

Oh God… This is why I hesitated to tell Mayu-san of my story in the first place. She will get all worked up about it, even defeating me with her exaggerated action. I mean, I should be crying and bawling my eyes out with my pitiful love life. But instead of being sad, I had to deal with an embarrassing moment of Mayu-san bursting in front of everyone in the cafe. Ugh… I should hide my face under the table right n-...

“Mayu? Hey, are you okay?”

Out of nowhere, someone dares interrupt the fuming Mayu like she’s not afraid of the death threat she’s about to face for disturbing my one heck of a cousin. I couldn’t see her face since she’s back facing me but I do know she is a girl from her long hair. A very tall girl, in fact…

Oh... As for the song "Doushiyoka - Nissy" ~ Is one of my fav song. XD HAHAHA! (Just sharing something. You can search it on Youtube)

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:20:12 PM by Zhen »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 4)(Replies)
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2014, 05:48:21 PM »
You update really fast >.<

This chapter is interesting like the previous chapters.
So,Milky is Mayu's cousin,huh?
Surprise... surprise...
Sayanee must have it hard,when Milky found out she's lying.
Because I'm sure not just Milky,but Mayu will whip her ass too.

And what happen between Jurina and Rena,really?
I'm curious >.<

Mayuki live together... and will Milky live with them too? It'll be chaos for sure...

Can't wait for the next chapter... >.<

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2014, 07:13:06 PM »
BADUMP! BADUMP!

My heart rate is speeding up after seeing the update. :ding:

Lol Sayanee got troll by Milky :rofl:

So seems like Jurina won the bet.
Tani is sure lucky got a new keyboard...I even cheer and feel happy for her *and she is less annoying this chapter*
and she called Jurina Boss :mon fyeah: AWESOME
I feel so mad at Rena :angry:
how could she hope Tani to failed so she can win the bet... :banghead:
although she did want Tani to succeded
Just hope that she find a way to bring back Jurina that she know

and then Mayuki moment...... :luvluv1:
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
THANK YOU even though the phone just get in the way... :grr:
poor Yuki lose to the phone...*should we blame the phone or Milky?* :nervous
and will Milky stay with Mayu??How about Yuki???

Thanks for this great update~ :twothumbs

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2014, 08:26:26 PM »
ooohh~!

could it be? could it possibly be??!!  :shocked:

rena likes jurina as well? :stoned: :on bleed:

and Yui..the girl she saw...will paruru finally save Yui? Yui, you can't be a player! you'll get hurt even more! :on speedy:

milky~ will she finally see Sayanee???

great chapter, update soon! :omamori:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 4)
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2014, 08:27:10 PM »
I'm so curious on what Rena and Jurina actually had a misunderstanding about
And I literally squealed on Paruru's appearence in this chapter !!  :ptam-aww:
I hope to see more of Paruru's appearence in the next chapter pewlishhhhhh ~~

Wonder how sayanee will react when she founds out milky is mayu's cousin
But then sayanee doesnt even know how milky looks like

AHHHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPT.
Love both of you author-san's  :k-thrilled:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2014, 12:49:54 AM »
I'm sure Milky will live with Sayaka!!!!!!

No I'm jokking, it can't be that...

I don't know why but i feel like Rena doesn't love Jurina like Jurina love her. For me it seems that she only want her as her friend...

Yui!!! Don't be a player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the next chapter! Also I like all the pictures!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2014, 01:45:07 AM »
Here i was yesterday thinking that you wont be updating it so soon. Boy was i wrong! I like this update as a whole. BUT WHY DID YOU STOP IT AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!!!! Although im pretty sure that is sayaka. BUT STILL!!!! NEED MORRRE~~~! Haha. Milky there did give me a mini heart attack when she said i love you. Hahaha :D wonder what is gonna happen from now on! And yui was quite funny. She is failing in being a player. Hahahaha  XD well, looking forward to your next update. And im now smart enough to not read this fic outside of my house or get judge. Heehee.

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2014, 03:09:33 AM »
So I've decide to coment here.
I've read it on tumblr and it was a great story!!
Sayamilky just too cuuteee~ and finally they meet each other! XD
wonder when you show paru up?
Juju just to kind~ despite of being hurt..hope her and tani get along well..
Good job!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2014, 04:06:21 AM »
I should have known Milky was Mayu's cousin :mon lol:
Eh, Mayu never told Milky what her job was :mon sweat:
That girl… have I seen her before? She seems familiar… Don’t tell me…
GASP!
“YAMAMO-”
“HEY, COUSIN!!!”
So close! So close!  :glasses:
I wonder what Milky's reaction will be when she finds out who Sayaka really is :sweat:
“Well, I met him on Youtube… I watch his videos on Youtube.” I smirk after I said that, causing Mayu to turn adorably red from her misunderstanding.
Haha, Yukirin teasing Mayu a bit :hehehe:
That MaYuki scene :mon star:, but that phone :bigdeal:
Eh~ How will Mayu deal with Milky and where she would be living :mon dunno:
Speaking of her…
Where is Jurina?
Where did Jurina go? :dunno:
Tani is so lucky! And she was able to learn the songs :mon fyeah:
Lol, Tani calling Jurina boss :wahaha:
I wish my feelings for Yamamoto Sayaka will soon disappear, replaced with another true love who will love me unconditionally.
Well Yui's wish is slowly coming true, she just has to find the correct person :whistle:
I couldn’t see her face since she’s back facing me but I do know she is a girl from her long hair. A very tall girl, in fact…
Is it Yukirin? :mon huh:
Amazing chapter!  :on woohoo:
Can't wait for next ~ :k-thrilled:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2014, 07:17:21 AM »
Yokatta i can reply~

MIRUKII?  :shock:

Can't wait to see Milky expression when she knows Sayaka is Sayanee~ :wahaha:

Tani! Don't cling to Rena will you? QWQ
I can't let Jurina suffer anymore! QWQ

And... the Mayuki's moment... :mon crazyinlove:
I think i will give this fanfic to my friend :mon nyah:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2014, 12:16:30 PM »
oh oh, milky and Mayu are cousins ​​...  sayaka going to be caught telling lies

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket