JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Popcorn Love

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 131210 times)

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (CHAPTER 7)
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »
=no comment=

*reads the last line again, goes to the thank you button and grumbles while pressing it. Comes back here and comments.*This chapter was great! Not. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Great was an understatement. Haha. and maybe there should be a thank you VERY MUCH button too... Haha. Really have nothing go say. Even though i could not read it asap, or comment, or read without getting disturbed, i was still able feel the emotions and be a proud reader of this story~~ thank you embee! And zhen. :P ^_^ update soon please~~~~!!!

P.s. Maybe awesome is also an understatement ;P but my vocab is just too small. If it was bigger ill find a better word. Ehehehehe. Thank you for bringing joy to my dull life~~!

Offline priest1drago

• Miichan-Oshi desu~
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2014, 01:50:13 PM »
Oh gosh, why oh why did you guys just stop the chapter there? You almost gave me a heart attack from to much stress.
Well, the cliffhanger aside, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the SayaMilky and WMatsui finally having progress, hahhah.
Keep up the already good work! lol
PS. Pls gimme the next chapter ASAP, I need to know what happened to Jurina.
PPs. Also gimme a gun so I can go shoot that Furukawa bastard.
Loving AKB48 everyday~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2014, 02:48:28 PM »
Yea they have so much fun in the karaoke party~~~

And Jurina seem not so cold too

....that Airin are u serious, how dare him :/

Update soon, i mean ASAP pls

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2014, 03:57:51 PM »
What... What will happen??? :cry:

I can imagine that Rena will dicovered the truth about Jurina... But what is the truth anyway...?

It was so cute and then it turn like that :cry:

WHYYYYY??????
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2014, 04:26:03 PM »
First of all, thank you for fast update !!!!
I havent been around for few days and bammm 2 chapters !!! >///<

My poor WMatsui...
Ah... I dont know who I should feel sorry for more... Ju-chan or Rena  :cry:
Rena almost told Ju-chan something !!! but why !! why you have to fall asleep before you finish your sentence Rena !!!
Anyway, hope the story unveil soon or else I might go crazy T^T

SayaMilk couple's development is at a great pace - -+
Which is good... But I'm still confuse...
Does Sayanee knows that Milky is Miruki yet ??
However, it's gonna be an interesting scene when Milky knows that her Sayaka is actually Yamamoto-san !

YuiParu !!! Are they gonna meet each other ??
I hope they are in the next chapter or so !!! >.<

BTW, Mayuki... in the toilet... I think they are...
ah... why so horny... really these two need to get a room !!!
Oh !! they alr got a room... sorry  :w00t: :w00t:

Thank you for update as always !!!!  :heart: :heart:

Offline peaceandlove27

• silent reader ....... possible future writer
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2014, 05:26:12 AM »
Hey,
i always been a silent reader but your fanfic is sooo good i decided to comment and let you know how much i appreciate your updates  :twothumbs : :heart: :heart:

waiting for the next one and once again thank you  :wub: :inlove:

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2014, 04:10:07 PM »
Reply from ME instead of ZHEN since birthday girl is currently busy with her trip. U guys don't mind, right? :cry:

SORRY FOR THE NONSENSE AND RANDOMNESS OF MY REPLIES~~ :kneelbow:

olive29: Long is good, isnt it? :grin: Are u sure Rena's ex was Airi? :roll: Hahaha okaay I wont tease u. Thanks for reading~ :grin:

lahika: Awww but RenAirin is cute~ HAhahaha ok I'll stop :P

MaYukiIsLife: OH IT IS DEFINITELY A GREAT IDEA!!! XD

River1721: I was gonna add Gekikara tho... :sweatdrop: Rena was just gonna say she's FALLING ASLEEP! XD Airi wants to be a pedo for Ju but Rena beat her to it :P

Minami-chan: SayaMilky will have bigger dramas than others! :O hahaha Airi and jurina are lovers in another world... NOT! Just kidding! :grin:

kurogumi: Oh my... Just hope Jurina will accept her back :cry:

Baekshim: Aaaah I think u shud just quote everything! XD Just kidding~ Thanks a lot! Keep up the good comments alright? :cathappy:

embee5442: Hmmmm... Where have I seen this before....

Oh wait. That was my comment. No wonder. XD

Kairi65: Ah, YuiParu have same hobby~ Well, since Jurina is dumb. No. She didn't know it's them XD

qr.rima: Holygoat! I kinda like this kind of Airi. :inlove: BWAHAHAHA! Yup, Rena is in fact blinded by Airi's ehem'fake'ehem love.
About update, we just randomly add the chapter based on our free times. Soo... I suggest that u better wait till weekends! :D

oshima zelo: Hey dont blame Airi. He's the hero for WMatsui to get together~ :w00t: HAHAHA

MaYuki x JuRena: Ummm... excuse me. I think Mayu is glaring at u... :shocked hahaha MaYuki can do IT everywhere~ Thanks for reading! :grin:

Raven _faith: Should I give u a blank comment too...? :P Hahaha YES THEY SHOULD PUT THAT KIND OF BUTTON! :panic: I WANT THAT TOO!! XD
Ps: There's nothing more awesome than that AWESOME word~ 8)

priest1drago: Oh my stop stressing urself so much I dont want u to faint when we update XD
Ps: Here's an update! :grin:
PPs: Can i give u a whip instead? :onionwhip:

Kirozoro: Yeah Airi how dare you! XD Sorry for not updating ASAP :bow:

Chanaline: WHYYYY???!!! TELL ME WHYY TOOO!!! Oh, I know why... Eheheh sorry~ the truth is still a secret. :P

pattinium: Hehe... I think Rena was trying to tell she's FALL-ing... asleep. :rofl: About SayaMilky, no Sayanee doesn't know... yet. :grin: All of ur questions will be answered on the next chap~ Look forward for it! :roll:

peaceandlove27: Hey! Thank u for making urself visible here :w00t: We appreciate it A LOT!! Thanks for double LURRV~ Here for you!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :grin:

WE REALLY LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS SO FEEL FREE TO SAY ANYTHING!
EVEN IF IT'S JUST A DOT OR A BLANK COMMENT XD
DON'T BE SHY DON'T BE SCARED,
WE WON'T BITE WE ONLY... APPRECIATE? ok lame :doh:
THANKS FOR READING AND GIVING LOVE TO OUR WORK! TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT, YOU GUYS!

HERE'S SOME DANCING PANDAS FOR ALL THE SILENT AND LOUD READERS!!!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:08:52 PM by embee5442 »
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 8)
« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2014, 04:31:44 PM »

A/N from Me: The comment will be written by embee On top of this comment.  Please do take your time to read. ._. Sorry... I wouldn't be commenting this time. :/

PS: WE will be updating very SLOW for now on... SORRY. Because Our college semester starting soon.....so we are going to be busy. Please forgive us.  :cry:

CHAPTER 8

“Is it okay to leave them there, Yukirin?”

“Hmmm… No, it’s not okay. But who cares?” Yuki gives a chaste kiss to her lover as she slides into the warm blanket, spooning Mayu into her embrace.

“At least I got to spend time with my Mayuyu~” She snuggles to her lover which the latter responded with a pinch of her cheek.

“You do know we can wait till we got home, right?”

“I know.. but I can’t stop at that time.” Yuki wiggles her eyebrows while licking her lips seductively. “You were so… irresistible.”

Only to get a glare from Mayu. She pushed Yuki’s face away, her eyes still glaring. “I think you should control your hormones, Yukirin.”

“Eeeh? It’s not my fault that I can’t control my lust over you, Mayuyu…” Yuki tries to kiss her girlfriend, only to receive a smack of Mayu’s palm on her face.

“Why did I ever fall in love with you…” Mayu sighed while pinching the bridge of her nose. However, Yuki shrugs her shoulders with a smile. “It’s better than falling from a tree.”

They both got into a comfortable position, Yuki having an arm on Mayu’s waist while the latter curls herself into Yuki’s embrace, snugging her face into her lover’s warm chest. She inhales deeply, the sweet scent of her lover has this soothing effect as it waft through her senses. Her mind travels back to the incident that had happened that day.

“Do you think she realized it was us?”

“Hmmm…”

Flashback…

Mayu was aware of the stare she’s been getting from Yuki. Her eyes has been glinting with mischief and desire after they danced to the Marry You song. And Mayu has been trying to get herself together to calm her nerves from Yuki’s sneaky advances.

“I guess I overdid it…” Mayu thought to herself as she mentally face palmed herself in her head. But a glide of a finger on her exposed thigh had made her snapped out of her thoughts.

“Eeek!”

Mayu squeaked, her eyes widen from shock. She looked around, afraid if someone had seen her. She lets out a relieved breath as everyone is busy with their own thing. However, her own breath got hitched once again when the hand that had been gliding on her thigh went up a little bit too far.

“What are-”

Before she could say anything, Yuki had single-handedly put a hand on her mouth before pulling her out of the room without the members’ realizing.

“W-where are we going, Yukirin?!” Mayu asked worriedly as Yuki continue dragging her along the dark hallway. Mayu tried to pull her hand away but the grip was so strong, she can feel her wrist hurting when she struggled to break free. Mayu could only watch helplessly, her legs following albeit a bit hesitant as they walk into the women’s washroom. Yuki stopped at the end of the washroom before she kicked open the cubicle’s door in front of her.

“Hey, Yuki! Wha-”

Without warning, Yuki pushed Mayu into the cubicle, slamming her hard on the wall before crashing their lips together. Her eyes widen, not expecting Yuki to do it here in this public place filled with people. She pushed the delirious Yuki away.

“Yuki! What are you doing?” Mayu hissed with a slow voice, afraid if someone might enter the washroom anytime.

“Making love to you, obviously.” Yuki replied, her eyes filled with lust. She leaned her head for another kiss, but instead she was met with a palm on her mouth.

“Are you crazy?! We’re in a public place, Yukirin!”

“Yeah… I am crazily head over heels for you.” Yuki pulled Mayu’s hand away from her face before trapping it on the wall just above her lover’s head. She licked Mayu’s lips playfully before whispering dangerously close to Mayu’s ear. “Besides, don’t you feel more hot doing it in public…?”

Mayu’s face turned bright red, her breath becoming shorter as she stare into Yuki’s black and lustful orbs. She gasped loudly when she felt a hand slithering its way into her shirt. She gaped at the tall girl, swallowing nervously as she felt the hand travelling from her waist to her chest in a painfully slow movement. Her fingers were leaving trails of heat on Mayu’s soft skin, making the latter squirmed as she bit her lips to stop her moans. Yuki smirked satisfyingly seeing her lover enjoying the treatment she gave. She kissed and nipped on Mayu’s neck, just above her sweet spot to make the girl below scream her name.

“Y-yukirin!”

She continue ravaging the helpless girl, nibbling her way down to her collarbone as the other hand reaches for Mayu’s covered breast. She was about to slid a finger inside the piece of clothing covering her chest when the door of the washroom slammed open.

“Rena…?”

Mayu snapped back to her conscious as she heard the slam of the door. She cursed silently, recognizing the familiar voice of Jurina. She clenched her jaw to stop her moans while trying to push Yuki who is still in her ecstasy.

“Yuki-...”

However, her efforts were once again rendered useless as Yuki smashed their lips together. Her eyes closed, her breathing ragged, her hands trying to reach for anything to hold on. She can hear the sound of the doors being pushed open one by one from the far end. She wants to stop this before Jurina find out their hiding spot. But Yuki is having none of it. She could feel the rush and excitement coursing through her veins when she heard there’s someone else in the room. It’s like a challenge for her, and oh boy, she really loves challenges especially if it comes to making love.

The door of the cubicle suddenly rattled.

“Ummm… Rena? Are you inside?”

Mayu was trying hard to keep her moans but the naughty hands of Yuki weren’t stopping. She had managed to slid her fingers past Mayu’s undergarment and doing wonders to her breast in a senseless way. The kiss managed to muffle her voice but the other hand squeezing her bum was not helping her restraint. Indeed, she was feeling over the edge with Yuki’s advances, her free hand clenched Yuki’s shirt to pull their body closer. But then, a scream from the hallway had managed to stop them.

Mayu tried to distract Yuki as she turn her head to the door. “What was that...?”

“Probably one of the waitress.”

Yuki nonchalantly said, not wanting to stop their intimate moments. However, Mayu managed to stop her in time with a kiss. Yuki’s eyes widen, her demeanor slowly calmed down as she felt Mayu’s tongue tracing her lips. She opens her mouth, only to feel Mayu’s lips retreating. A frown appeared on her face.

“Mayuyu…” She pouted with the intention to attack Mayu’s swollen lips again.

“Nee, Yukirin…” Mayu nuzzled their nose together while biting and tugging Yuki’s lower lips teasingly. “How about we continue this… at home?”

Of course, Yuki wouldn’t reject the offer. She yanked Mayu’s hand towards her before wrapping an arm on her waist, her body pressed against Mayu’s small but well-developed curve. She gave a kiss to her lover, which the latter gladly accept.

“That would be lovely.”

End of Flashbacks…

Both of their faces turn red as they remembered why they were back home earlier than planned. It was already past 1 in the morning and both of them were tired as hell, but a naughty thought came to Yuki’s head.

“Can we have another-”

BAM!

A pillow met with her face before she can even finish her words.

“Hey!” Yuki whines before turning to her lover with a hurtful face and a cute pout. “You didn’t even wait to hear what I was saying…”

“Don’t even think about it!” Mayu warned before turning her back to the pouting Yuki. She knows Yuki is a sweet talker and there will be no turning back once she had fallen for her cheesy remarks.

“I need to wake up early tomorrow.” Mayu said sternly before switching off the night lamp and pulling the blanket over her shoulder. On the other hand, the pouting girl is still pouting as she looked at the back of her partner. She reaches out a hand to pull the girl into a back hug, but was slapped away before her hand could landed. She gave a hurtful look with puffed cheeks. Shrugging her shoulders, she resorted to let Mayu have her sleep. But not before landing a peck on Mayu’s cheek and whispering a good night. Maybe the manager is really tired and exhausted today. The day was indeed packed with so many activities, not to mention their hot session earlier…Yuki closed her eyes, praying Mayu will get enough rest for the morning and a sweet dream tonight… Not before realizing something.

“But it’s Sunday, though.”

The day of the exhibition...

Good morning! How are you today?
Ummm… it’s been a few days since we last exchanged texts.
Are you alright? I’m kinda worried a bit…
Maybe you’re busy. But that’s ok!
You can reply whenever you want! :3
Hope to hear from you soon~

She closed her phone with a sigh after sending the text. It’s been almost a week since she last got Sayaka’s message. She can’t help to feel worried with the guy’s well-being.

Is he sick?

Is he busy with work?

Did I do something wrong?

All these questions are lingering in her mind since that day… The day she sent that message. It was a confession for her. An indirect confession about her feelings and thoughts towards her friend, Sayaka. She knows things are going so fast, but she can’t help keeping this desire of wanting to love, to be loved again even if it’s from an unknown person. The person that she only met through texts and a single profile photo in a forum with only half of his face shown. She lets out a deep sigh...

“Get your act together, Milky. Everything will be fine…”

She said to herself with a pat on both cheeks, trying to get her senses back. Miyuki is currently waiting in front of the Drop cafe, as told by Sayaka. Since Miyuki is still new with this part of town, Sayaka had gladly offered her a ride to go the Art Exhibition together. She’s been looking at her watch while subsequently looking out for Sayaka’s whereabouts for a few times already, feeling somewhat anxious with the ikemen girl’s arrival. A few seconds later, a motorbike stopped in front of her. She paid no heed on the rider, thinking it was someone else while her eyes still looking at the road for her driver’s appearance.

“Miyuki!”

Her eyes scan the place for the source, her head turning left and right. A laughing sound of Sayaka can be heard just in front of her. Her eyes fall on the rider on the motorbike. The person on the bike lifts the helmet’s windshield, revealing a grinning Sayaka under it. Miyuki’s face turn red as she stares at the person up and down, feeling amazed with the bike and Sayaka who’s looking pleasantly cool with her denim jacket and jeans.

“Sorry for making you wait, Miyuki.”

Miyuki’s Pov

“N-n-noo! Not at all! It’s f-fine…” I quickly replied, only to duck my head embarrassingly due to my stutter. I raise my head, feeling my face heating up again with the mere appearance of Sayanee in her casual clothes. I can’t stop my fangirling side with this cool looking Sayanee in front of me.

Wait…

It’s a motorbike. Does that mean…

“A-are we gonna ride on this… m-motorbike?”

“Yes.” Sayanee nonchalantly nods while reaching out another helmet for me to wear. “Hop on! We don’t want to be late to your friend’s art exhibition, right?”

“O-of course!” I take the helmet with trembling hands, my head filled with thoughts of what’s going to happen throughout the ride. I mean… we’re gonna sit in a close position. Maybe she’ll ask me to wrap my arms over her waist… Oh! I can actually lean my head on her back…

KYAAAAAH!!!

If I’m all alone right now, I would have probably squeal, jumping, running, rolling… do whatever I can to express this happiness!!! Thank you, Kami-sama for granting the happiest moment for me and my idol!

“Umm… you okay?”

“Eh? Ah, yes-...”

Without waiting for my reply, Sayanee had first-handedly pull me closer to her before fitting the helmet on my head. I can feel my heart racing with the close distance of our face. Oh my, even her smell is wonderful… I wonder what kind of perfume she wears. Ehehe… I sounded like a creeper. She gives me a smile, reaching a hand for me to hold as she helps me to mount on her back. I sit there awkwardly, not knowing whether I should hold the bike, her leather jacket or wrap my arms around her waist. I mean, I don’t want to do anything inappropriate…

“Your hands.”

“W-what?”

“Give me your hands.”

I reluctantly gave her my hands, only for her to wrap them around her waist. Okaaay… I’m seriously heating up, I can feel my face blushing hard without even a mirror to tell me.

“Hold on tight…” Sayanee closed her windshield, pressing the accelerator a few times as the engine growls and grumbles noisily. “Because we’re going to go fast!”

“Eh… EHHHHHH???!!!”

- - - - - -

The ride was…FAST! That is all I can say as we reached the place. I am still sitting on her back, my arms tightly wrapped on her waist. I got a little bit shocked, but I think I’ll be fine… I guess.

“Miyuki…?” Sayanee turns to me, a hand patting my arms. Blinking my eyes a few times, I quickly release my hold as I realized what she’s trying to tell me.

“S-sorry…” I mumble in a quiet voice. I got off from the bike but since I’m still a bit shocked from Sayanee’s fast riding, my legs decided to turn wobbly. I quickly hold Sayanee for support.

“Hey! What’s wrong?”

“Ummm… Ahahaha!” I scratch my cheek shyly. “I guess… you were going too fast?”

“Eh? I did…? Why didn’t you tell me?”

Cause you’re too focused on riding and evading the cars, that’s why! I give her a smile and a nod. “It’s okay. I’ll be fine in a few minutes.”

“If you say so…” Sayanee grab the helmet on my hand as she puts them on her motorbike. I inhale a deep breath to calm myself, my eyes sneaking a peek at Sayanee. I can’t take my eyes off of her since… SHE IS SO COOL!!! But I can see her face frowning a bit when she checked her phone.

“Ummm… Sayanee?”

She quickly turn to me, a smile hiding the frown that I saw earlier. “Yes?”

“Are you-...”

“HEY! IS THAT YOU?!”

Both of our heads followed the loud voice, only to find my best friend Haruka, or Paruru as I call her, standing by the door of the building.

“Shimazaki?”

“Miyuki?”

“IT IS YOUUU!”

The both of us screamed before running to each other and hugging like little kids.

“OMG, PARU! I miss you so much!!! It’s been like... FOREVER!”

“Isn’t it?! I miss you too, girlfriend! Glad you could come to my special event...”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world! You’re my bestest friend ever, there’s no way I’ll put something else before you, Paruru.” We share another hug, smiling widely at each other before releasing our embrace. Then, Paruru’s view falls on Sayaka and her bike.

“Nee, nee…” Paruru nudges me, her eyes signalling to Sayaka who’s currently back facing us. “Who is that?”

“My date, of course! The great person I said to bring together~” I cheery said with a wide smile.

“Ehhh… So you’ve already got yourself a new boyfriend, huh?” She claimed while still eyeing Sayanee in disbelief.

“What? She’s not boyfriend, okay? Wait… I’ll show you.” I turn around and tap Sayaka’s shoulder. “Meet my date, Paruru..”

Sayanee turns around slowly while smoothing her hair with a hand before a smile appears on her face, just like those cool scenes in commercials. I turn to Paruru with a proud smile on my face, only to see her jaws hanging to the ground with eyes as wide as saucers. I poke her a few times to get her attention.

“Paruru…?” I look at the lifeless Paruru worriedly, “Are you okay?”

“A-aah! Y-yeah… Umm… Excuse me for a bit.” Paruru wears a forced smile before pulling me away from Sayanee. She took a quick glance at her before whispering, “I think you’ve mistook her for someone else, Milky…”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you crazy?! You do know who that is, right? It’s YAMAMOTO-SAN! You know, the YAMAMOTO-SAN…? The one that you adore so much? Thank god I pulled you away just in time before you can embarrass yourself in front of your idol. You should really check your eyes, Milky. I think your date is somewhere else nearby...”

“Ummm… No.” I raise a brow at Paruru before pointing at my back. “My date is right there.”

“What do you mean…?” Paruru looked at me weirdly like I’ve just lost my mind. Suddenly, someone cleared her throat right behind us. We both turn around, only to have our faces heating up from seeing the cool and charming Sayanee smiling at us from up close.

“Nice to meet you, Shimazaki-san.” Sayanee gives a small bow before reaching out a hand. “ I’m Yamamoto Sayaka, the DATE Miyuki has been telling you.”

“Umm… H-hi!” Paruru nervously grabs Sayanee’s hand, shaking it timidly with an awkward smile on her face. She turns to me, mouthing WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER which I just responded with my tongue stuck out at her.

“It’s… It’s n-nice to meet you too, Yamamoto-san!”

“Please… Just call me Sayaka.”

“Eh? Ummm, then… call me Paruru, or Haruka, if you want.” Paruru said with a shy smile while ducking her head. Oh geez… Not Paruru too.

“I’ll follow what Miyuki call you then…”

“Sure…”

“Okay... That’s enough introduction for you, Paruru…” I quickly pull my stunned friend away from Sayanee who just chuckled at my friend’s awkwardness. “Let’s go in and show us your wonderful pictures!”

I drag Paruru inside, but not before linking Sayanee’s arm with mine. “Come on, Sayanee!”

She nods her head with a smile, her other hand rubbing the back of her neck in a cute way. “Sure!”

Sayaka’s POV

I’ve never come to a national art exhibition before... Who knows this place is so grand? We are wandering around the exhibition place with Paruru as I tour guide, watching in amazement of all the creative works being showcase here and responding with “Oooh” and “Aaah” to Paruru’s explanations. We got into a group of people to hear one of the artists describing his piece of poultry work when suddenly my eyes caught something eye-boggling beside me.

Is that...?

WHOA! A NUDE STATUE SCULPTURE! I quickly put a hand on my innocent eyes. Darn…. This is why I hate art exhibition. Why must they show this kind of thing here?! Someone needs to cover him up! What if there’s some children stumbling upon this inappropriate statue? That would wreck their innocent, pure, young and full of imagination minds! I should really sue the staffs for not putting up a parental guidance warning. At least put up some clothes, dear statue!

“Sayanee? Why are you covering your eyes?”

“Ah! You should close yours too, Miyuki! Hurry!”

“Huh? Why should I?”

“Just follow me!” I quickly pull Miyuki away from the censored piece of a perverted thing they exhibit in the middle of the place, leaving the group of people. I let out a relieved sigh once the statue is nowhere to be seen.

“Sayanee? What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?”

It’s better if I don’t tell her. “I-it’s nothing! Just… I see a weird man taking pictures of us.”

“What?! Did someone saw you? Let’s go back there and take his camera!”

“It’s o-okay!” I scratch my head awkwardly, trying to find another excuse. “Now that I think about it, perhaps he’s just taking the statue’s pictures… I’m just being paranoid here.”

“Are you sure? Maybe he’s a paparazzi... We should confront him-” I quickly intercept Miyuki before she can come out with anymore ideas of accusing and capturing the innocent old man.

“It’s fine! Really! I don’t hold grudges, you see. Perhaps he’s really desperate for money or something…” I give her the most convincing smile I could pull. However, she ignores me as she push me to the side.

“But we’ve lost Paru-”

“NO! DON’T GO THERE!” I push Miyuki to the opposite way before she can ask anymore question. She raised an eyebrow from my weird action. “L-let’s just quickly find Paruru’s section. I bet she can find us there...”

“Um… Okay... if you say so.”

We walk side by side, our eyes watching everywhere just to scan every piece of artwork being showcased. I turn to Miyuki, her adorable eyes watching the place in amusement with a wide smile on her face. I can’t help but to stare at her face from the side. Those cheeks looks lovely and soft. I wonder how it will feel if I squish them… Or maybe if I kiss them…

GASP!

Chotto….

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

I slap my cheeks a few times to get my head out of these random thoughts. Just what in the world had happened? I took a quick glance to Miyuki, only to find her looking at me too with her cute smile. I quickly avert my eyes elsewhere, a hand rubbing my cheek to hide the red hue slowly taking over my fair skin. I take a deep breath before focusing my eyes on some pictures attached on the wall, just for the sake of diverting my attention from thinking aboutt Miyuki as we reach another room.

I was amazed with one of these works. It was a picture of a pond filled with colorful crane origamis. I read the description, only to be surprised that the picture was taken in another country. I thought origami is not that popular in a foreign country. Feeling interested with the artist’s work, I decided to look for more of the person’s stuff. My eyes continue to the next picture of a girl standing by the pond when a hand on my shoulder caught me startled.

“There you are! Where did you guys run off to?”

“Paruru! Thank god we found you!” Miyuki exclaimed happily before I interrupt them with an apologetic look. “Sorry. It was my fault, actually.”

Paruru gave me a confused look. “Hm? What happened?

“Just now, Sayanee spotted a paparazzi taking photo of her. So, out of impulse, she pulled me away to safety.” Miyuki had spared me the task of having to explain to Paruru all the details, although most of the story was a fake one...

“Really?!”

“Ummm… ahaha…” I could only give an innocent laugh, although the guilt for that poor old man is swallowing me whole at the moment..

“Are you guys alright? Do you want me to report to the management or something?”

“NO! WE’RE FINE!” I nudge hardly at Miyuki, giving her eye signal to agree with me, “...Right Miyuki?”

“Y-yes… Whatever she said! Ahaha…” She gives a fake smile as she stealthily gave me a look.

“Well, now that you’re here… Welcome to the humble abode of my pictures collection~”

“Uwaaah! So these are yours?” I do a quick scan of the place, feeling perplex with the amount of times she’s been taking to produce these amazing pictures.

“Yeah… Most of these are the pictures I took from my 3 months of study trip.”

“Study trip?” I ask her, my eyes still browsing some of the pictures beside me.

“Yup! I went to different countries to get that perfect picture I want. And thank goodness, I’ve found what I needed~”

“Heeh… That’s good, Paruru! I did say before that you’ll get your dreams come true, didn’t I?” Miyuki said gleefully, feeling proud of her friend’s dream coming true.

“Sure, sure~”

I let Miyuki and Paruru to converse by themselves as I look through some of the pictures. Then, my eyes fall on the Picture of the Year…

“Yui...?” I accidentally said it out loud, instantly catching Paruru’s attention on me.

“Excuse me?” She approached me together with Miyuki. I point at the lone photo labeled Picture of the Year.

“This picture… Is this yours?” I asked, my eyes locked on the girl standing beside the couple by the pond.

“Yes. Why?”

“I know that girl…” I point at the girl in the picture. “She’s my bestfriend, Yui.”

“Seriously…?”

“Well… based on the lazy, bored-looking face and her long, black hair with that strange looking shirt which I bet she got from Takamina-san… Yep. She is in fact the Yokoyama Yui I know. The one and only.”

“Really?” Paruru’s eyes suddenly got all sparkling with excitement apparent on her face. She bit her lips while staring at the photo for a while before turning to face me. “Ummm… Could you do me a favor, Sayaka-san?”

“If I can help… sure. What is it?”

“Please...” She got both hands clamp in front of me with a slight bow and a hopeful face. “Introduce her to me, Sayaka-san!”

- - - - -

Yui’s POV

Hey, YUI!
Why didn’t you pick up my call?
There’s an urgent matter I need to show you.
You should come to the National Art Exhibition.. NOW!
I bet you already know the place.
See you there, buddy!

I read the message a few times before dragging the midget beside me to the place. Thankfully I was out near the art exhibition place with Takamina to eat and maybe… flirt with some girls after the countless failure attempts.

“Wait-... Yui-chan! Where are we going?”

“I’m not telling you.”

“Eeehh? W-what is wrong with you?! We still need to go back to work in an hour, you know?”

“You’re the boss, Takamina-san. Let’s ditch it today. Besides… You won’t even go if I tell you where we’re going. So I had to drag you on my own!”

“Wha… Then I’m not going!”

“Too late!”

“Hey, Yui-chan! Stop it-”

“Here we are!”

We stop in front of a large building with the NATIONAL ART EXHIBITION sign attached on the big board. I turn to Takamina who’s currently out of breath with the short distance run.

“Huff huff.. W-what… What are we d-doing… huff huff... h-here…?” She said in between pants.

“To see pictures and arts, of course. You love arts don’t you, Takamina-san?”

“Well, yeah I do… but-”

“Let’s take a look around!” I cut her before she could give any more excuses.

We walk around the place with me trying to find where the heck Sayaka is and Takamina being fascinated with the exhibition work. I was so into searching for Sayaka that I didn’t realized I just  got separated from Takamina.

“Oh, geez… Now I have to file a missing person on the reception desk.”

I shrug my shoulders, thinking maybe I’ll come across Takamina if I keep on walking around the place. I decided to take things slowly, taking my time in enjoying all the amazing works while searching for Sayaka and Takamina. Hmmm… Maybe I should just enjoy my time here instead. I walk around the place, awing at some of the paintings and snorting at one of the nude sculpture in the middle of the room.

“I bet Sayaka will scream if she saw this…”

My feet slowly make their way to another room full of pictures and photos of sceneries. I scan them one by one, taking in the breath-taking and amazing pictures here. The photographer is truly a genius for bringing out the life from these simple pictures. Then, one of the pictures caught my attention. I remember this place… This is the place I had went before! I watch in amazement of all the pictures, feeling somewhat nostalgic with the historical places...

“Oh! That pond!”

I got neared, my face smiling widely as I see the colorful crane origamis covering almost half of the pond’s surface. My crane might be in one of these. Aaaah… I wonder if my wish has been granted or not on that day. Pfft… Dream on, Sayaka. I think it will be a few years more for you to find a lover and forget about Sayaka…

I wipe my eyes, tears brimming as I remembered my wish on the crane. How foolish I am to think a mere myth could actually erase the forbidden feelings I have for my bestfriend. I take a deep breath with closed eyes, trying not to think of my feelings for Sayaka. I continue to the next picture with the label Picture of the Year. I tilt my head in confusion, thinking that the picture is kind of unfit to be here with the others. I mean, don’t get me wrong. It was a nice photo, but it’s a bit… normal? There was nothing extravagant on the picture compared to the others. Well, maybe it’s trying to tell of the couple and maybe their daughter standing by the pond. But then, my eyes widen as I look at the picture carefully.

“No way…”

The couple… they were wearing the same kind of clothes as the ones I met before! Ah! It must be them! I laugh silently at the revelation, feeling funny that I was actually there when the photographer took this picture. I was about to study about the girl standing beside them, feeling kinda familiar with her clothes when someone surprised me with her midget presence.

“YUI-CHAN!” She pulls me around with a pout on her face. “How could you leave me alone!”

“Ah! There you are, Takamina-san… I was about to report a missing child, you know?”

“OY! I’m not a child!”

“Well… perhaps an old granny? Since you do look like an old woman and dress like one too.”

“How dare you…” Takamina glared at me, which looked weird and funny I feel like I want to laugh at her.

“I’ve told you to hold my hand but you’re too stubborn to listen to me.”

“As I said before… I’M NOT A CHILD!”

“But you do look like one…” I mumble to myself but got another glare from Takamina as she heard me. I give her an apologetic look while patting her head. “Sorry, sorry~ I was searching for you all over. Did you have fun here?”

“Yeah, it was fun…” Takamina nod her head before a frown appears on her face. “Until I meet this crazy lady with huge red glasses on her small, round face....”

“Ah? By the way you’re describing her, it seems like you’ve had actually studied her specific features. Is she perhaps…” I wiggle my brows with a hand on my chin, “...your soulmate?”

“Soulmate, my ass!” Takamina shout at my face. “She accused me of being a pervert just because I had accidently touch her butt when someone bumped to me!”

“Ah…” I nonchalantly nod my head when my phone vibrates.

Oy Yui! Where are you?

I’m already here.
WHERE ARE YOU?

Can’t you at least call me or something?!!
We’re at the cafe just across the building.
Meet us there!

What are you… ordering me around to go everywhere. =.=
I’m expecting a free lunch from you, my dear friend.
Oh yeah. For Takamina-san too.
Yes… I drag along my “little sister”. Pfft!

Free lunch MY FOOT! You’re the one that is late.
Oh, Takamina-san? Is she wearing weird clothes?
Whatever! Don’t waste my time to reply your texts!
Hurry and get both of your ass here!

You better be prepared to meet my WONDERFUL ASS!
You asked for it, pal.

I put my phone into my jeans pocket before tapping the grumbling Takamina on her shoulder.

“Takamina-san… Change of plans.”

“Ugh… Where the heck are you taking me next, huh?” She grumbles with a frown but I smirk at her as I tried to think of a lure to bait her.

“You want free lunch, Takamina-san?”

“If there’s katsudon, then of course!” She finally grins widely with her eyes glittering at the mention of free lunch.

“Of course there is! What kind of cafe that doesn’t serve katsudon? Pssh… Let’s go!”

I pull the skipping Takamina out of the place to the cafe across the road. Heh… Takamina-san is indeed still a child. It’s so easy to appeal her… Just talk about free food or katsudon, and mission accomplished!

Sayaka’s POV

Darn that Yui… I’ll get her when she’s here. Maybe I can make fun of her in front of Paruru… Yeah, that will do. I should make a masterplan for my revenge. BWAHAHAHA!!!

“So, Sayaka-san… What did she said?”

“Don’t worry! She’s already on her way here.”

“Really? Uwaaah… Somehow, I’m feeling nervous like I’m about to give birth!”

I was actually slurping my milkshake delightfully when Paruru suddenly said that! Thank god I didn’t sprayed the content in my mouth to her face. Miyuki, however, has her eyes wide as if she just heard something terribly mind-blowing.

“Ummm… you’ve given birth, Paruru…?”

Paruru looked at us with her salty expression before laughing out with a hand smacking the table. “Of course, not! I’m still a virgin~”

Both of us let out a relieved sigh. I tried to be polite with her joke, grinning with a fake giggle before taking another sip of my drink. Suddenly, Paruru’s phone rings.

“Ah! I have to take this. Excuse me…”

Paruru leaves the both of us, the comfortable silence enveloping us as we mind our own thing. My mind starts to recall of what happen on the bike. She was cute, screaming and pounding her fist on my back when we took off. It was fun teasing her like that. But I can’t forget the warm feeling I felt when she wrapped her arms around me while leaning her head on my back. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way, but I kinda like it… My eyes glance to the side, only to be met with a snickering Miyuki that might have been watching me smiling like an idiot. I quickly lower my head while rubbing my neck, trying to hide the embarrassment. I take short, sneaky peek at Miyuki, wanting to know what she’s doing. She takes out her phone from her bag and text someone. That’s when Paruru comes back to our table.

“Sorry. That was my professor. She wants to meet me but I told her I’m having lunch with my friends.”

“Oh. Is it okay to told her that?” I asked, my eyes sometimes glancing at Miyuki who’s practically in her own world right now together with her phone.

“It’s no big deal. She said she wants to have something to eat, too.” Paruru put her hands under her chin while staring at the preoccupied Miyuki with a glint of mischief..

“Really? You’re texting your boyfriend in front of your… date?”

“What? Noo…” Miyuki playfully glares at the grinning Paruru. “Well… It’s just someone I know. And I don’t have a boyfriend, FYI.”

“Oh, really…” Paruru squints her eyes with a smirk while poking Miyuki on her arm. The latter tried to pay no heed to her bestfriend, wanting to distract her with something else. But the suppressed smile on her face had said it all.

“Yeah… Ummm… well… not yet.”

“Oh... Not yet, huh? So... You’ve already have someone in mind? Tell me!”

I watch the girls talking with each other silently, feeling as if I don’t belong here. I feel like I’m not wanted here... Well, they have started talking about boyfriends and all, it feels like I’m a loser. A loser who hasn’t experienced any love at the moment…

Oh wait! I do experience love… with a cyber friend who I don’t even know if she’s real or not!  My phone suddenly vibrates inside my jeans. I took it out and read the message. Oh, look! Just the perfect timing for her to appear....

Hey, Sayaka~
I was just thinking about you…How are you?
I’m currently having lunch together with my bestfriend and my DATE!
You wouldn’t believe who my date is~ The person is an IDOL!
I’m hoping a reply from you soon, Sayaka
I kinda... missed you.

I read the text a few times in silence, the conversation between Paruru and Miyuki drowning out as I repeat the last sentence in my head.

I kinda… missed you.

My hand unconsciously made its way to my chest, clenching my shirt tightly. I take a deep breath to calm my fast beating heart. Milky… just what are you doing to me? This is so wrong! I shouldn’t let my feelings take control of my mind. There will never be love in this kind of relationship...

“Sayanee?” I raise my head only to be met with Miyuki’s concerned eyes staring back at me. The clench on my chest unconsciously tightens, the thumping in my chest getting louder. I pinch my thigh with my free hand, hoping the pain might help me to get a hold of myself and out of Miyuki’s hypnotizing orbs.

“Yes? What’s wrong, Miyuki?” I tried speaking with a calm voice, glad that no stutter can be heard..

“No… it’s just. You don’t look so well.”

“Maybe because I’m hungry…” I give her an excuse which she responded with a nod.

“Really?” Paruru cuts in, looking at me in concern before turning her attention to the menu. “Maybe we should order some appetizer first… What do you think, Milky?”

Huh…?

“Hmmm… I think you’re right. I’m getting a bit hungry too…”

“What do you want to eat, Milky?.”

“Ummm… how about this Peachy Peach Pancake?”

I… I didn’t heard it wrong, right? I’m just i-imagining things… T-there’s no way she’ll call Miyuki-

“Really, Milky? You’re ordering a pancake for an appetizer? You’re such a glutton…”

M-milky…?

“What can I do if they serve good food here~ That’s why I love having a friend like you who always bring me to wonderful places such as this!”

Impossible… Th-this is impossible...

“You know, Sayaka-san… You should really take a good watch of Milky here. She’s a smooth talker and a fisher, you might one day got lured with her Milky-powered bait!”

I fake a smile, biting my lips anxiously as I try to calm my pounding heart with the new information. Wanting to confirm of my assumption, I brave myself to ask them who is this “Milky” they’re talking about.

“Ummm… Sorry for asking…but who’s Milky?”

The both of them look at me, giving me a weird look before exchanging looks with each other. Paruru let out an amused giggle while Miyuki have her wide smile on her face, the same smile she always have.

“Are you serious…? She’s sitting right beside you, Sayaka-san. Your date, Miyuki is the Milky we’re talking about.”

Wha…? What kind of a joke is this…? Tell me this is not a hidden camera prank...

“Oh, I haven’t told you before, have I? My friends call me Milky, too.”

I gulp, my jaw clenching tight together with both fists. In fact, I can feel all the nerves inside of me slowly tensing in shock. I can’t believe my ears...

Don’t tell me…

The Milky I’ve been texting with is… this Milky in front of me? The sweet and lovely Miyuki that I am getting fond of…? The obsessive fan of Beast Wings that is related with Mayu...?

I open my phone with trembling and clammy hands, reading the text I just received from Milky once again.

No way… The idol she’s talking about… She’s talking about us. About me. And her text, too… The situation is exactly the same as mine. Suddenly, my head started to get dizzy with the unexpected and sudden revelation. I can feel my view becoming hazy, the scene swirling slowly...

When out of nowhere, something hard hit the back of my head.

PAK!

“OWW!!!”

IT HURTS! Seriously… I know it kinda helps get my conscious back but WHO THE HECK DARES TO HIT MY MIGHTY HEAD?! I turn around, only to find a bored-looking Yui crossing her arms with Takamina-san standing beside her.

“Must you do that?!” I said with raised voice, a hand rubbing my swollen head.

“Oh… that?” Yui raised a brow at me with a smirk. “That’s for ordering me around!”

“But do you really need to hit that hard?! It seriously hurts a lot! What happen if I can’t write any song anymore…”

“Whoaa… You look like you’re ticked off by something. Care to let me join your table, Sayanee?”

“Yeah, yeah… just sit.”

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you ladies her-...” Yui pause her polite greeting as her eyes fall on Paruru. On the other side, Paruru’s eyes are widening with excitement like she had finally find the soulmate of her life… Well, part of it… She points a finger at Yui, her smile widening in amazement.

“It is you…!”

“It’s you, too!”

“Wait… you know me?”

“Yeah… Well, not that I know like really know you for real but I know that I know you…” Yui tried to explain like a scholar, which only got us confused all over again. “Hold on. How did you know me, actually?”

Not enough with the commotion, suddenly another shout came from Takamina.

“Opps! Aaah!!! I’m sorry for-...” Takamina had accidently bumped on to someone. But when she turns around to apologize, her face immediately fallen. “Oh no…”

“EEEH? YOU AGAIN, MIDGET?!”

Paruru approached the lady wearing thick, red glasses who’s pointing her hand rudely at Takamina. “Maeda-sensei… You know her?”

“Of course…” She glowers above Takamina-san who’s a bit shorter than Paruru’s teacher. “The pervert who unashamedly touched my butt earlier.”

“H-HEY! I DID NOT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!”

“Oh, yeah? Prove it… midget.”

I face palm with a deep sigh. Somehow, the situation is seriously getting out of hand, I feel like fainting. If only I can erase all these problems with only fainting, I would gladly welcome it every day. Kami-sama... you hear me, right? Could you stop this torture and end my life now…?

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:22:57 PM by Zhen »

Offline oshima zelo

• ecchi
  • kami-oshi : matsui jurina
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (CHAPTER 8)
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2014, 05:17:12 PM »
its okay ... i'll waiting for the next chapter :) and TRYING TO BE PATIENT  :thumbsup

:mon fyeah: :mon fyeah: :mon fyeah:

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2014, 06:03:52 PM »
Is it okay to abuse the word awesome? I really like this chapter a lot. Haha. The introduction of acchan huh... And the way they met was really cute!!! I actually enjoyed the part where sayanee found out about it really really funny!!!! It may be 12 midnight here and im super tired but this chapter really made me energize again. :P really love it!!!!!!!!! And no prob about the updates~~ ill still stay as a faithful reader! :) hahaha!!

Offline peaceandlove27

• silent reader ....... possible future writer
« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2014, 09:18:00 PM »
woah ! :O sayanee finally realized that miyuki is milky. :D totally understand about the updates i am starting college soon   :cry:   and i hope that your updates will keep me going throughout the school year :) awesome chapter can't wait for the next update :heart: :heart:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2014, 10:22:04 PM »
All it takes for Sayaka to figure things out, is to hear that Miyuki's nickname is Milky :mon exhaust:
I love how Paru couldn't believe that Miyuki's date was none other than The Yamamoto Sayaka :on lol:
If I’m all alone right now, I would have probably squeal, jumping, running, rolling… do whatever I can to express this happiness!!! Thank you, Kami-sama for granting the happiest moment for me and my idol!
Milky and her fangirl mode :bigdeal:
But who wouldn't freak out when you have such an opportunity :whistle:
“I bet Sayaka will scream if she saw this…”
Yui would have loved to see Sayaka's reaction :mon lol:
It’s so easy to appeal her… Just talk about free food or katsudon, and mission accomplished!
The only way to get Takamina to help you with things :mon sweat:
The Milky I’ve been texting with is… this Milky in front of me? The sweet and lovely Miyuki that I am getting fond of…? The obsessive fan of Beast Wings that is related with Mayu...?
Don't misunderstand anything anymore :kekeke:
“It is you…!”
 “It’s you, too!”
YuiParu finally meets! :mon squee:
“The pervert who unashamedly touched my butt earlier.”
Atsumina's misunderstanding and also meeting :pig laugh:
I wonder what will happen to these 6 :pig huh:
Will Sayaka keep her distance from Milky, since she knows now :dunno:
“Don’t even think about it!” Mayu warned before turning her back to the pouting Yuki.
Yukirin needs control of herself :wahaha:
Maybe Mayu really is tired? :mon huh:
I'll wait for the next chapter :tama-bye:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 8)
« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2014, 10:29:53 PM »
“Is it okay to leave them there, Yukirin?”

“Hmmm… No, it’s not okay. But who cares?” Yuki gives a chaste kiss to her lover as she slides into the warm blanket, spooning Mayu into her embrace.

“At least I got to spend time with my Mayuyu~” She snuggles to her lover which the latter responded with a pinch of her cheek.

“You do know we can wait till we got home, right?”

“I know.. but I can’t stop at that time.” Yuki wiggles her eyebrows while licking her lips seductively. “You were so… irresistible.”

Only to get a glare from Mayu. She pushed Yuki’s face away, her eyes still glaring. “I think you should control your hormones, Yukirin.”

“Eeeh? It’s not my fault that I can’t control my lust over you, Mayuyu…” Yuki tries to kiss her girlfriend, only to receive a smack of Mayu’s palm on her face.

“Why did I ever fall in love with you…” Mayu sighed while pinching the bridge of her nose. However, Yuki shrugs her shoulders with a smile. “It’s better than falling from a tree.”

They both got into a comfortable position, Yuki having an arm on Mayu’s waist while the latter curls herself into Yuki’s embrace, snugging her face into her lover’s warm chest. She inhales deeply, the sweet scent of her lover has this soothing effect as it waft through her senses. Her mind travels back to the incident that had happened that day.

“Do you think she realized it was us?”

“Hmmm…”

Flashback…

Mayu was aware of the stare she’s been getting from Yuki. Her eyes has been glinting with mischief and desire after they danced to the Marry You song. And Mayu has been trying to get herself together to calm her nerves from Yuki’s sneaky advances.

“I guess I overdid it…” Mayu thought to herself as she mentally face palmed herself in her head. But a glide of a finger on her exposed thigh had made her snapped out of her thoughts.

“Eeek!”

Mayu squeaked, her eyes widen from shock. She looked around, afraid if someone had seen her. She lets out a relieved breath as everyone is busy with their own thing. However, her own breath got hitched once again when the hand that had been gliding on her thigh went up a little bit too far.

“What are-”

Before she could say anything, Yuki had single-handedly put a hand on her mouth before pulling her out of the room without the members’ realizing.

“W-where are we going, Yukirin?!” Mayu asked worriedly as Yuki continue dragging her along the dark hallway. Mayu tried to pull her hand away but the grip was so strong, she can feel her wrist hurting when she struggled to break free. Mayu could only watch helplessly, her legs following albeit a bit hesitant as they walk into the women’s washroom. Yuki stopped at the end of the washroom before she kicked open the cubicle’s door in front of her.

“Hey, Yuki! Wha-”

Without warning, Yuki pushed Mayu into the cubicle, slamming her hard on the wall before crashing their lips together. Her eyes widen, not expecting Yuki to do it here in this public place filled with people. She pushed the delirious Yuki away.

“Yuki! What are you doing?” Mayu hissed with a slow voice, afraid if someone might enter the washroom anytime.

“Making love to you, obviously.” Yuki replied, her eyes filled with lust. She leaned her head for another kiss, but instead she was met with a palm on her mouth.

“Are you crazy?! We’re in a public place, Yukirin!”

“Yeah… I am crazily head over heels for you.” Yuki pulled Mayu’s hand away from her face before trapping it on the wall just above her lover’s head. She licked Mayu’s lips playfully before whispering dangerously close to Mayu’s ear. “Besides, don’t you feel more hot doing it in public…?”

Mayu’s face turned bright red, her breath becoming shorter as she stare into Yuki’s black and lustful orbs. She gasped loudly when she felt a hand slithering its way into her shirt. She gaped at the tall girl, swallowing nervously as she felt the hand travelling from her waist to her chest in a painfully slow movement. Her fingers were leaving trails of heat on Mayu’s soft skin, making the latter squirmed as she bit her lips to stop her moans. Yuki smirked satisfyingly seeing her lover enjoying the treatment she gave. She kissed and nipped on Mayu’s neck, just above her sweet spot to make the girl below scream her name.

“Y-yukirin!”

She continue ravaging the helpless girl, nibbling her way down to her collarbone as the other hand reaches for Mayu’s covered breast. She was about to slid a finger inside the piece of clothing covering her chest when the door of the washroom slammed open.

“Rena…?”

Mayu snapped back to her conscious as she heard the slam of the door. She cursed silently, recognizing the familiar voice of Jurina. She clenched her jaw to stop her moans while trying to push Yuki who is still in her ecstasy.

“Yuki-...”

However, her efforts were once again rendered useless as Yuki smashed their lips together. Her eyes closed, her breathing ragged, her hands trying to reach for anything to hold on. She can hear the sound of the doors being pushed open one by one from the far end. She wants to stop this before Jurina find out their hiding spot. But Yuki is having none of it. She could feel the rush and excitement coursing through her veins when she heard there’s someone else in the room. It’s like a challenge for her, and oh boy, she really loves challenges especially if it comes to making love.

The door of the cubicle suddenly rattled.

“Ummm… Rena? Are you inside?”

Mayu was trying hard to keep her moans but the naughty hands of Yuki weren’t stopping. She had managed to slid her fingers past Mayu’s undergarment and doing wonders to her breast in a senseless way. The kiss managed to muffle her voice but the other hand squeezing her bum was not helping her restraint. Indeed, she was feeling over the edge with Yuki’s advances, her free hand clenched Yuki’s shirt to pull their body closer. But then, a scream from the hallway had managed to stop them.

Mayu tried to distract Yuki as she turn her head to the door. “What was that...?”

“Probably one of the waitress.”

Yuki nonchalantly said, not wanting to stop their intimate moments. However, Mayu managed to stop her in time with a kiss. Yuki’s eyes widen, her demeanor slowly calmed down as she felt Mayu’s tongue tracing her lips. She opens her mouth, only to feel Mayu’s lips retreating. A frown appeared on her face.

“Mayuyu…” She pouted with the intention to attack Mayu’s swollen lips again.

“Nee, Yukirin…” Mayu nuzzled their nose together while biting and tugging Yuki’s lower lips teasingly. “How about we continue this… at home?”

Of course, Yuki wouldn’t reject the offer. She yanked Mayu’s hand towards her before wrapping an arm on her waist, her body pressed against Mayu’s small but well-developed curve. She gave a kiss to her lover, which the latter gladly accept.

“That would be lovely.”

MaYuki!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL at how someone think's it's Rena in there XD

The one thing Sayaka needed was the nickname, the FLIPPING nickname .-. Man, why did it have to be like this ._.

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2014, 01:27:50 AM »
Scanned the chapter, no wmatsui. Saw atsumina and sayaka's amusing epiphany, gives it another go.

As for the A.N although completely understandable.. It had me worried

seeing Slow + update used in a single sentence is never a good sign for me, Kinda raises all kinds  warnings and red flags heh

Because they almost/always/ end up being put to Hiatus. for months, years and sometimes even dropped for several reasons.
Like the writer either loses interest or forgets about the story all together and many other.
Resulting to countless good fanfic wasted or forgotten.
It is a pattern that leaves readers disappointed.

Umm...Do you guys at least have a target number of chapters?

Anyway, Mayuki's presence feels small atm compared to sayamilky and wmatsui.

I say small because all they ever seem to Do is well... Each other. Thanks to Yuki's uncontrollable libido.

If by the end of this story Yuki manages to control her urges, I'd consider that as a huge leap in character development lol

And best wishes for the both of you this semester.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2014, 02:11:25 AM »
Anyway, Mayuki's presence feels small atm compared to sayamilky and wmatsui.

I dont think mayuki presence is small
I believe they will become the balance of the story
They know how to love your partner well since they the only couple who manage their love well

I believe they will be a good person to give advice to others who strugling with love like wmatsui and sayamilky
Wmatsui or sayamilky could learn from mayuki couple

A couple on the story not always must have problem issue with their love

And this portion of mayuki is huge for me,well not now but i believe in future when the story progress
Mayu is the manager and yuki is the leader of the band i think is enough to prove that they had huge presence

Im sorry if my english turn bad

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2014, 02:51:21 AM »
Haha awesome chapter~ :ding:

Mayu got raped by Yuki in the toilet :on lol:
“Besides, don’t you feel more hot doing it in public…?”
It sure really hot :on_hot: :deco:
“Can we have another-”

BAM!

A pillow met with her face before she can even finish her words.

“Hey!” Yuki whines before turning to her lover with a hurtful face and a cute pout. “You didn’t even wait to hear what I was saying…”

“Don’t even think about it!” Mayu warned before turning her back to the pouting Yuki. She knows Yuki is a sweet talker and there will be no turning back once she had fallen for her cheesy remarks.
Yuki...what a lust :kekeke:
and Mayu....tcch you not fun :bored:

heh...Paru sure are surprised that Milky date Sayanee XD
your friend date with idol of course you not believe right? :lol:

Sayanee finally know that Miyuki is Milky :hehehe:
what would you do Sayanee?

Yui finally met Paru and Whoa...Yui know Paru? :shocked
while Takamina met Acchan but not in good way :rofl:

I'll waiting for next chapter~ :thumbsup
Thank for update :twothumbs

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2014, 05:10:24 AM »
Eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh ????????????
That must be Sayanee's feel when she realize it.
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwk. . .

Really nice update here. Thank You.

But One thing that makes me Realize too is how Sayanee-Yui send message each other are so much funny and little unpolite. But I Love that.

Thankz. And I'm waiting for NEXT CHAPTER ASAP.

:luvluv1:

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2014, 05:20:25 AM »
“Hmmm… No, it’s not okay. But who cares?”
“It’s better than falling from a tree.”
LOL

That's plainly kidnapping there XD

*Hot Mayuki scene*
Yuki is such an horny rabbit. And kinky. X)

Sayanee turns around slowly while smoothing her hair with a hand before a smile appears on her face, just like those cool scenes in commercials.
*Lalalalalalala* BGM

WHOA! A NUDE STATUE SCULPTURE! I quickly put a hand on my innocent eyes. Darn…. This is why I hate art exhibition. Why must they show this kind of thing here?! Someone needs to cover him up! What if there’s some children stumbling upon this inappropriate statue? That would wreck their innocent, pure, young and full of imagination minds! I should really sue the staffs for not putting up a parental guidance warning. At least put up some clothes, dear statue!
Sayaka still so innocent despite being friend with Yuki the perv X) amazing

Hey, Sayaka~
I was just thinking about you…How are you?
I’m hoping a reply from you soon, Sayaka
I kinda... missed you.
Sayanee still didn't figure out yet? ._.
OMG

“Really? Uwaaah… Somehow, I’m feeling nervous like I’m about to give birth!”
Never heard this expression before XD
“Of course, not! I’m still a virgin~”
Oh ok

I gulp, my jaw clenching tight together with both fists. In fact, I can feel all the nerves inside of me slowly tensing in shock. I can’t believe my ears...

Don’t tell me…
YES you finally get it! \o/ OVATION!!

“Well… based on the lazy, bored-looking face and her long, black hair with that strange looking shirt which I bet she got from Takamina-san… Yep. She is in fact the Yokoyama Yui I know. The one and only.”

Oh, Takamina-san? Is she wearing weird clothes?
The 48 girls forever shading Takamina's taste in fashion XD

Such a lovely friendship~

“Yeah… Well, not that I know like really know you for real but I know that I know you…” Yui tried to explain like a scholar, which only got us confused all over again.
Yuihan, WHAT? XD

YuiParu and Atsumina meet!
Let's see how the date will progress. 
Thank for the update, keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:23:05 AM by Baekshim »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2014, 06:07:10 PM »
god, this chapter update is so good..!!! :mon roll:

make me go fangirling~!! :mon bleed2:

yukirin seriously need a restraint.. :mon blood: :mon sweat:

sayaka's description on yui at the exhibit..lols... :mon lmao:

sayaka finally knows miyuki is milky!

i wonder which is actually more painful..to fall in love with someone you haven't met or falling with the person but unable to say it..

paru's excited to see yui! :tama-laff:

the way atsumina met...why is it takamina's prone to misfortune..lol :tama-piss:

update soon & thanks for the hard work!! :tama-bigheart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2014, 06:14:29 PM »
Plus Sayaka seeing the naked statue XD HAHA  :lol:  :rofl:

MaYuki's toilet scene~ <3

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Popcorn Love