JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me

Author Topic: (Group) Party Rockets / Tokyo Rockets  (Read 25708 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Party Rockets / Tokyo Rockets
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2016, 05:34:08 PM »
Yeah still good friends it seems - Fumika+Koume

https://twitter.com/PR_fumika720/status/730747338436710400

Oh and she likes BiS as well

http://ameblo.jp/partyrockets/entry-12159748468.html

(to think I used to dislike her just because I thought she looked like a doll)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2016, 05:47:57 PM »
What? You dislike an I-DOLL for being like one? ;)
Fumika is lovely. For being a wota herself.
And she is funny. During all member handshakes she often tries to say something in English - but always fails. When I approached her individually last time for just that reason and suggested talking English - she answered, in English: "No talking English. No No." This accompanied by wonderfully exaggerated gestures :lol:

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »
^ any idol that is a wota I automatically like :)

When I saw Fumika a few days before I left she talked English to me, saying "two times now" when I approached - guess she meant she remembered me from the show you were at as well but at that time I didn't get a cheki. (or did I!!!)

Of the new girls I like Himeka's personality a lot, she's very bubbly and flirty always throwing kisses and almost overdoing being cute, but it's kinda endearing.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2016, 06:18:42 PM »
lol, I leave it for tsutomo to comment on Himeka :lol:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2016, 06:36:43 PM »
 :? how can we summon him, I want to hear what he has to say!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2016, 07:42:35 PM »
He will appear, don't worry ;)

But yea, Himeka really seems to like that cutesy stuff nowadays, or rather she tries to appear more engaging. I remember she threw kisses and winks to me and Caio during the other festival.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2016, 05:34:41 PM »
a tip to all the kids around here: don't ever invoke some evil spirits because, you know, they may REALLY appear.  :P

that said, here I am back from the dead. some months after my last visit to this forum. time flies by. rofl

during this time (and you guys are proof of that, since you were with me in some shows) I'm becoming more and more invested in PRGT, thanks of course to Nanase. I really didn't plan or thought this would happen, but that girl REALLY is melting my heart in a way only former-AKB Micha ever did. stop it, Nanase, plz! her loveliness is out of this world, always searching me around to give me some stares, smiles, she even went today to shout when i was leaving their table "I LOVE YOU!!!" in english, which made like half the venue stare (and laugh) at us. I almost died that moment. I could say that happens because I'm such an irresistible loverboy, but I guess she is that way with every fan she has, since we are so few.  :nervous she may hold me in a little special regard since well, you know, I'm a foreigner. she probably never had a foreigner fan before in her previous groups so... to see how underdog she is, today was the first show after her birthday. no one cared to bring flowers, penlights or prepare something. only me and another guy cared to even bring some gift to her!  :nervous

of course beauty may vary from people's opinions, but imo she is really cute (above idols average) and with her nice singing talent, her loveliness... I can only blame her (still) few fans to people's aversion to her "impure" past. (as junior gravure idol) some may overlook her (and Horio) because they entered from another group (not through real auditions as advertised) too, kinda like the same "hateful" move Akari made (the other way around, leaving Party Rockets for Galette). anyways I won't complain really about it, this makes me stand out more in the audience.  :P she already told me once "wow you jump so much, you really like it don't ya?" rofl they are always noticing me for that and by now I'm pretty sure they talk about me with each other. Horio is definitely teaching some english (like the above) to Nanase and telling her to use with me, because as time passes by Nanase is trying to say more and more stuff in english to me. even though english is not my mother language but anyways...  :nervous

talking about Himeka, from her very first show she got my attention. she is really cute (in a way most wotas adore, not like let's say, Nyansan who has a more "exotic" cuteness) and has an interesting personality. though, as I could experience myself, she wasn't very friendly in the beginning. she was kinda rude (still is, sometimes) and very "raw" idol-wise. I take my hat to her though because she is clearly evolving a lot in that aspect, trying to be more appealing and friendly. she is working hard and it is already paying off: I notice in recent shows the number of fans is increasing quickly. she may even be the most popular girl in the group already. it doesn't need a lot to notice her gimmicks. she goes winking and throwing kisses to people on and off stage, smiling a lot and making some cute gestures (in Korea they'd call aegyo). for ME, I don't get too hooked. not by her, at least, since I already got to know her previous (real) self. (basically same case as former-BiS Pour Lui. Rezar may remember this talk we had about it) like, I know she is faking, so it doesn't have the same effect as someone (let's say, Nanase) who can be faking (but I don't know or at least can't really prove it).

about Fumika, she strikes me as a "crazy" girl. she likes so many different stuff, likes other idols (even BiS!!!), is always making jokes in programs and MCs during their shows... she is definitely an appealing girl too, but from my interactions with her, I got a mixed feeling. not really bad, but not good neither. like when she goes trying to speak in english although she can't even say a fucking phrase...  :nervous please, just don't. she reminds me Annya in a sense she is kinda unpredictable, you never know how she will react to you. and that's not a good thing (in my books), I like more to play a safer game, you know.  :lol:

I wasn't a fan of the group before Nanase entered, despite knowing and having seeing them a few times in festivals. but it do appears to me that these member additions did a lot of good things for the group as a whole. they seem really happy, the group seems really well connected and it shows in their performances. of course I'm biased but... in my opinion PRGT is a really appealing and enjoyable group nowadays, one of the most out there I'd even say. I totally enjoy now PRGT more than Passpo, Hime Kyun, Lyrical School... maybe even Up Up I could say.  :O

I won't enter in more details about my experiences with them recently (particularly with Nanase), basically because if someone is interested, he can look for it in my blog. (okay it's been pretty abandoned recently. someday I'll write it all there though rofl)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:48:47 PM by tsutomo »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2016, 05:46:04 PM »
I totally enjoy more PRGT now maybe even Up Up I could say.  :O

:shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

Well lets hope our increased enthusiasm is a sign that it's also happening with the Japanese fans, I think they deserve some success after all these years.  8)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2016, 05:56:36 PM »
I totally agree on the valuation, that the group seems to be much more positive now. I get a completely different vibe from the members in contrast to 2 years ago. The members are more cheerful and less restrained. Could also be the age though. Anyways, I came to like the group much more during my last trip because of this mentality.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2016, 06:08:28 PM »
okay, Up Up was a hyperbole, not really THAT much.  :P

but seriously talking, the group unfortunately doesn't appear to be growing so much in popularity. from what I've seen, they still struggle to gather more than one hundred people, even on big festivals. today if we were twenty there, I think it's a lot. most of the time PRGT wotas get outnumbered even by theoretically smaller groups, as Malcolm Mask Mclaren or 3mini. I'd blame the management on this though, more precisely on their marketing area. the group is poorly promoted outside of appearing in a lot of (small) idol festivals. look at Up Up for example, with several campaigns recently, different stunts (running in Hawaii, climbing the Mt Fuji), girls appearing in magazines all the time (specially Charai-san, although she is flatter than an ironing board). yeah they have nice girls, nice songs, offer a good fanservice... but the reach is very limited if they don't appear outside this small "bubble".

and speaking about fanservice, they offer a really good amount imo. Nanase apart, they let you talk a lot (compared to other similar groups) with the girls during all kind of activities, they offer several different interactions, girls are allowed to interact with fans outside their time... and the price is fair. a lot cheaper than my beloved Up Up at least.  :nervous I appreciate that they even make an announce and thank their fans after the activities are over, passing through us waiving and all. that's not unique, but I only generally see this behavior to that extend in really underground groups (as Luvya).

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2016, 06:20:20 PM »
I actually really like MMM I think their music/songs are very good - but it annoys me you can't see their faces Two of them actually approached while I was in line for PRGT (they had the spot next to PRGT) and they tried to lure me and I told them that the masks were a problem for me so I couldn't pick a favorite, but added that they all had pretty eyes which seemed to make them happy!

Btw. I hope you'll invite me when you and Nanase get married I promise I wont drink.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2016, 06:48:04 PM »
I'd totally marry her even more considering she lives here in Saitama so wouldn't need to move or change job.  :P

you definitely will be invited but you'll HAVE to drink because a drunk Rezar is funnier (to make fun of).  :grin:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »
Part of the affection for PRGT is probably their status as small group. It feels personally more rewarding when supporting and interacting with them, as you can feel special with the low amount of fans. Up Up on the other hand is like big now, even performing Budokan ;)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2016, 02:51:11 PM »
nah PRGT is not an obscure idol group anymore, they even have signs in english on their merchandise stand! Up Up, Passpo, Afilia or even Super Girls don`t have stuff like this.  :P

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2016, 09:32:46 PM »
lol, you have a point there :P
But it tells a lot that they only installed that now, after they have a member speaking fluent English. None one of the management was able to do that before. And yes, even two years ago they already had foreign fans at their events (like me 8) )

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2016, 10:37:53 PM »
let`s hope Horio is being paid for this extra work.  :P

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2016, 02:44:13 PM »
Fumika "reading" Weekly Playboy and apparently liking what she's seeing (former PR member Kome)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2016, 03:26:44 PM »
next time I meet Fumika, I`ll ask her if she really faps using Shukan Playboy.  :grin:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2016, 12:19:06 PM »
Party Rockets reunion of sorts

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »
every couple has its up and down moments, so I guess it`s natural for me to be in the middle of a kinda difficult time with Nanase.  :nervous

I have to remember being more gentle next time and stop seeing her with shirts or items of other idols. Nanase is so jealous!  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me