JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy

Author Topic: Which members are you looking forward to in 2016?  (Read 6711 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Which members are you looking forward to in 2016?
« on: December 26, 2015, 09:46:21 AM »
Which members are you looking forward to seeing more of in 2016?

I know, the answer to this is basically "my favs", but that doesn't mean people don't have reasons for their picks. :lol:

It feels like an especially relevant question because of the crapload of new members we got this year. Which one do you have a feeling of shining next year? Or continuing to shine? :D

Share your views today! Or tomorrow, it's all good.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
Re: Which members are you looking forward to in 2016?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 03:19:24 PM »
I'd like to see Angerme and Lovendor (not H!P, but still) to get some more shine in 2016

2016, the year of Tomoko

and I wish Morning Musume 16 a great year of music, dancing and television appearances. plus, little to no injuries.

happy 2016 JPHIP

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 03:43:13 PM »
Always had an interest in Zukki XD

But I think with the overall effects is really ANGERME with the dynamics of one graduation and a pending one with MM'16 just how to maybe get a new view for someone like Ayumin maybe to center a single  :lol:  I think overall is to see how everyone will grow.  There's not a lot of older people but the fresh faces may influence new droves of fans :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »

I hope Maachan fills most of the vacuum left by Riho leaving

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 07:53:15 PM »
I can't wait to see the Musubu, Nanami, and Moe perform with their groups for the 1st time. I'm especially interested in Moe, I found her instantly likable.

I'm looking forward to J=J's new drama. I hope they gain a ton of fans with it.

I'm hoping that Eripon and Tomoko finally get PB's...

And of course, more Maachan.   :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 09:53:25 PM »
I'm hoping/expecting everyone generally to improve next year (aside from maybe C-ute who are already excellent), so I'll try to mention only some specific special cases. :D

I'm thirding Maachan :lol: She's been doing so well that you can't help but become excited of how that's going to continue, etc.

I've started to see Takechan as a sort of reliable Gaki-san type performer/character, so maybe in some way I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in that way.
And ANGERME in general excites me.

From Country Girls newbies, I'm looking forward to Nanami Yanagawa's first appearance in the group especially, or rather, I'm curious to see if anyone is really going to stand out in the group next year. Chisaki is my fav, but that doesn't mean I'm not open for others shining in the group.

And yeah Kobushi Factory has my interest, too! I'm looking forward to more strong voices and their growth as performers.

With the newbies it's a bit hard to say something concrete because there are so many sides of them we haven't seen yet, so the potential for them to surprise us is great, but - it'll be a surprise...

Oh yeah, I'd love to see/hear Aarii continue improving her vocals because that was a nice surprise for me this year.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 10:40:55 AM »
Murotan thus far seems to have the most promising potential of the 3rd gen Angerme. Will 2016 show if she's the 'next Sakichy' that s/mileage fans have been waiting for?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 02:23:30 PM »
I'm totally biased but Duu all the way! Even discounting my personal preference for her, she's been improving so much lately (I think she really started putting in extra effort when she was put in Triplet) and she's already gotten a big push this year, since she was lead in OMW and has a pretty strong presence in the upcoming single. I just hope that it continues into next year. It feels so awesome to see your oshi go from being a back girl to suddenly getting a bunch of focus :D

Oh, also Moe, Meimi, and Maho. Moe because she's new, Meimi because she's leaving and I want her to go out in a blaze of glory. Maho because she's still really rough around the edges, but something about her makes me think she has a ton of potential. I feel like she's gonna be the next Kana, who sounded awful when she first started (Kana worse than Maho actually) but then suddenly became this vocal powerhouse.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 02:32:41 PM by Sacul097 »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 07:13:06 PM »
^ As someone without Duu bias, I can agree that she's been standing out more recently, in a good way :3 I really wouldn't mind more MaaDuu in MM's future singles...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
These four...

Ayaka, Mizuki, Maria, and Manaka

Ayaka- super sincere, really wants to deliver her best to the fans
Mizuki- great performer, adorable
Maria- Enthusiasm is her secret weapon.
Manaka- best one two punch, with super fun MC
Ability, and Girl lives to dance
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:17:35 PM by muppet »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy