JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - I Don`t Know

Author Topic: Dance : Rewrite by Jyurination48 (Jurisaku) and Sayamilky FanFicVid(?)  (Read 38552 times)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Dance: Love trip (Jurina x sakura, Request)
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2016, 02:44:22 AM »
this one, is a request

------

A pink bus with enormous "Love trip" words printed on it runs unhurriedly on the road.

Despite the constant curious look people throw at the ultra eye catching bus, inside, akb48 45th senbatsu sitting comfortably.

They wearing a simple red blouse and comfortable white pants, just perfect for a trip. a love trip. AKB48 45th senbatsu are in the Middle making of the love trip Music Video.

Its a catchy song with cute MV; AKB48 helping people confess their love. everyone are excited and enjoying their ride to another location

Sakura would too, if Only a Certain Top Three Young Sakae Ace, who sit right in front of her, dont't keep staring at her from the top of her seat

"Ju, you'll get a car sick if you keep doing that you know" sakura poke Jurina forehead

"I don't care!" Jurina said stubbornly, and keep staring at Sakura

"Jurina, sakura is right, sit straight " said sayanee, the ultimate NMB ace and captain who sit beside sakura

Jurina : actually, I'm keeping eyes on You! I'm making sure you do not try make any move to my cute Sakura!

Sayanee : me???

Jurina : Yes You! I already almost lost my sanity with all Sakura kissing scenes in crow's blood

Sakura : Jurina we've talk about that *blushed*

Jurina : at least our kissing scene is the hottest of them all *grin grin* said Jurina, out loud, enough for the entire bus to listen , make some members turn their head to them

Sakura : ... (stupid Ju!!!) *blushed extra hard* *hide face behind own hands*

Jurina : btw, isnt this seat arrangement a bit weird? if its based on SSK rank, I would sit with sayanee or Mayu ... so ...could it be *looking at Sashi who sit beside her suspiciously*

Sashi : what?

Jurina : sashi, you ridged this seat so you could sit beside me arent you? sigh.. sashi... I knew you are in love with me, but please *shake head*

Sashi : *sigh* *point at the seat beside them*

Right beside, Yukirin decide to stand up from her single seat, and standing leaning to Mayu chair in front of her, so she could hug Mayu, and stay like that.

Mayu in the middle of telling yukirin (in high tension) how this single would be a theme song for best selling anime live adaptation; girl who leapt thought time, not sure if Yukirin also into anime, but the black queen keep listening, looks could not be more happy than she already are.

Sashi : we are sitting on center-right-left formation, and if even those two married couple Queen right there have to sit separately, do you think anyone ever ridged this seat?

Jurina, sayanee, and sakura looking at Mayuki giggle to each other, owning the whole world for themselves only. The three look back at sashi, slowly nodded in agreement.

---- --- ---- ------- ------ ---------- --------- --

--- - --------- -----

--- -------

The recording went well, Jurina decide to spend the rest of the day in Sakura tokyo apartment rather than go back to her own.

Not in the mood spend the evening alone after such cute MV recording. Sakura and Jurina spend the evening ordering some Chinese foods, lazily cuddle at the couch, having dinner while watching some old movies

"Hey Sakura, isnt those confessions make you remember the sweet memory, of the day I confess my love to you * grin grin*" said Jurina, her arms wrapping around sakura.

"*rolls eyes* what sweet memory? all you do is pinned me to the floor and kissed me...and yeah say you love me afterwards" sakura take some of the chicken in the table with chop stick, carefully blow the heat from it, before gently put it into Jurina's awaiting open mouth.

Jurina's hand are too busy wrapping Sakura, and Sakura don't feel like releasing herself from Jurina's warmness neither.

"huh? you sure thats how it was? I'm pretty sure 1000 roses and hundreds dove involved in the process"

"uh-huh" said sakura flatly, while taking another chicken, and give it to Jurina, but this time, Jurina only look at her

Jurina : ... was it...not a sweet memory to you?

Sakura looking back at Jurina, and find the sakae ace is in puppy mode, so irresistible cute

" lol..ju.. hey I'm sorry okay? 'it is' a sweet memory!" sakura said, smiling

Jurina : "you sure?"

Sakura : "its the dayIi discovered your love...how could its not a sweet memory"

Jurina : ehehe *happy*

Sakura : now, open your mouth will you ... I would not let your mother worried about you losing some weigh when we visiting again

Jurina open her mouth, and bite the chicken Sakura offer to her. their evening end peacefully, but something keeps linger in Jurina's head.

--- ------ ----------- -----

Jurina end up spend the night at Sakura place

The warm morning sun shone brightly trough the window, gently teasing Sakura eyes to be open '...ung... another five minutes' sakura plead to herself, her hand sweeping the other side ofher bed, find it empty. Jurina probably went home already.

Sakura used to Jurina argumentation of how much she loves Sakura sleeping face, claimed that waking up sakura -if nothing necessary- is a crime that shouldn't be commit

Jurina held her apartment spare key also not helping. sakura now adapted to Jurina comes and go into her apartment, and into her bed

So when she fully open her eyes, sakura are totally unprepared of what she sees

Flowers, hundreds of it, arranged beautifully surrounding her bed, forming a wondrous indoor garden.

Sakura flashing her eyes, wondering if she is still half awake and probably still dreaming, but she is not, as now she could clearly smells the nice flowery scent in the air

Sakura carefully get up from her bed to walk outside, and once she open her bed room door, sakura have to flashing her eyes again, harder this time.

The rest of her apartment are filled with flowers, not as packed as in her bedroom, but somehow, its nicer and more suitable with her apartment interior. in the middle of it all, sit in the couch, looking at Sakura with her gorgeous smile, is matsui Jurina

"Jurina...what is this?"

"you like it?"

"I ...do... but...did I Miss something?"

"well...are you?"

Jurina then stand up, and walk slowly to Sakura, her eyes are nowhere but to sakura eyes, and when she finally only a step away from sakura, Jurina take a bucket of roses from behind her back, and give it to sakura

"lol Ju...what is this?" Sakura take the rose bucket, find a written card on it

'I'll love you until the last of this roses whiter'

Sakura smile, one sweet valentine night flashing in her memory, and just right, Sakura find one of the roses made of plastic.

Sakura look more closely, find each of the roses have a tiny note on it, each with personal message. Sakura fast reading some of it, and pretty sure its precisely the same notes on roses she got from Ju on her 18th birthday

Sakura don't have to check twice, she secretly keep all the notes and still love to read them sometimes, but for Jurina to remember all of it, it just ...

"Ju?" sakura look at Jurina, barely able to not smiling

Jurina looking back at her, smiling brightly "Sakura...I love you...please be my girlfriend"

"what are you talking about stupid...arent we...already do" said sakura, shifting her eyes away

"ehehe...well... I wonder...maybe you would like to renew the day I confess to you...since you seems didn't really like the first time "

"is this because what i said last night? Jurina...i told you i didn't mean it and-- " but Jurina take Sakura hand that free from flowers, and hold it with her own

The warm in Jurina hands fuzed Sakura head, makes sakura wonder what she was about to say

"and I like it too really" said Jurina "I am honest with my feeling to you at that time... and I am honest with my feeling to you this time too"

"...Jurina"

"sakura I love you"

"I love you more than every fight we had and we will ever have"

"I love you more than the busy days we both had"

"I love you more than the distance between us...which is btw ...I really hope you move anytime soon to nagoya...SKE would really love to have-- ouch ouch!"

Sakura hardening her grip on Jurina hands "ouch ouch! I'm kidding! I'm kidding!! I love you miyawaki sakura! even more than the distance between us!!"

Sakura glared at Jurina, but as she always do, Jurina only replied it with her kiddy smile "I mean it Sakura ... I love you against the distant between us"

"I love you against hope...I love you against promise...against peace, against reason.. "

"I love you against every discouragement that could ever be...loving you is a trip that I would always take...regardless of anything ahead... miyawaki sakura I love you"

and it is just impossible, it is too impossible, its physically impossible for sakura to not kiss Jurina

And so she did

Jurina hands find it ways to Sakura waist, and gently pull sakura closer to her, deepen their kiss every passing seconds.

It feels like eternity has passed, when finally they pulled from each other lips

sakura blush shyly, looking at a bunch of beautiful magnolia in the corner, Jurina don't even tried to hide her wide grin, she rolled Sakura body, hug her from behind and push her back to bed room

"J-ju??"

"I spend entire night ordering and arranging all of this...let me sleep okay *yawn*"

"O-okay...but why dragging me ??"

They are back at Sakura's bed room, and Jurina gently pushed Sakura back into her bed "stay with me until I fall asleep will you? my beloved girlfriend" said Jurina, laying beside Sakura, holding her hands.

Not even a second passed, and the sakae ace already closed her eyes.

Sakura release a weak smile, looking at sleeping Jurina "...you didn't even give me a time to answer, whether I want to stay with sleeping you or not"

Sakura scanning at her now half garden bed room, then look at Jurina face, The sakae ace already fall asleep, she must be really tired arranging all of this in one single night

"And you didn't even give me time to answer back there too... stupid ju" Sakura slithering forward a bit, reducing the already small gap between her and Jurina, to the point now she could hear Jurina's calm breathing

"...I haven't said ...that I love you too..." and Sakura gently kiss Jurina fore head. with their hands entangled to each others, Jurina and sakura fall asleep, sharing each other warmness

-----------------------------

blog : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/09/01/dance-love-trip-jurisaku-request/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:24:27 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dance: love trip (Jurina x sakura, request)
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2016, 07:58:12 AM »
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee:

Now I wonder if the management knows about this couple...

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2016, 11:03:33 PM »
 @genki kid
hey thanks..really

the management? pfft...of course not, oblivious as ever
i mean, mayuki even already married and they don't even notice aren't they

have a great day sailing there genki kid  :grin: :jphip:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2016, 11:46:05 PM »
It is absolutely fantastic, this chapter.
Please, keep the story of this couple, because that them are really addictive.

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2016, 01:53:05 AM »
@minami-chan
thank you... i also love this fic lol  :grin: :grin:
ill keep your sugesstion in mind for now, thank you so much for read. have a great day

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Dance: SHOW ROOM (Jurina x sakura)
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2016, 08:20:07 AM »
Sakura shut off her iPad with more power that device ever need

'what was she thinking!!?'

Sakura then pull her phone out in one quick moves, her finger ready to dial, but a second faster, her phones ring instead, coincidently, a call comes exactly from the person she intend to call

Incoming call : Matsui Jurina

"moshi moshi~ sakura chan how are y--"

"JU!!! what were you thinking!!!!??"

"eh..err...are you...mad?"

"YOU APPEAR ON MY SHOW ROOM WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST!!?"

Sakura Show room just end a couple minutes ago, and it was, er... an uninvated special guest just suddenly appear as an audience there

"um...I intend to surprise you sakura"

"CONGRATS because you just DID JU! do you have any idea how surprised I was!!"

"err..."

"And what with that KISS ME PLEASE in korean things!!! JU you are so lucky it was just a minute right before akimoto sensei comes to my SR!! if not-- if not--"

"if not?"

"I...I...I would really hate you!!!"

"hee...really?" that slow low tone, even from her phone, sakura could perfectly picturing Jurina smirking on the other end

"you...sakura miyawaki, would hate me?"

"I- I would!!"

"hee...after almost unable to contain your clear eagerness when I joining your show room?"

"T-thats"

"After totally -in high tension- telling every of your fans out there you enjoyed my company lately? how...close we are lately...how you enjoyed talk to me...just how you..utterly...hopelessly...like me?"

Jurina keep dragging all the facts sakura cant deny,and sakura cant stand it anymore, her entire face turned red "S-SSTUPID JU!!!" and sakura turn the call off with extra energy her sensitive iPhone never need

Sakura once again could perfectly imagine the puppy are beaming with victory smile on the other side, but she cant deny it... she realize it, that her emotion shown a bit too much on her SR.

Sakura let out a sigh and let her body rest on the table, just then, Maru chan, her cat, decide that it is just an excellent time to climb on sakura head, playing with sakura's hair "o-ouch..maru~" sakura take her cat away from her head

"...stupid maru"

Her cats only look back at her, sakura then brushing Maru soft golden fur, and Maru let out a long purr sounds in return, sakura minds wonder back to one time, when she watch her cat act just like that, just exactly the same way ........

---- ------ -----

"maru chan~! come here!" Jurina calling with a childish voice

"she not usually comfortable with other people than--" but sakura voice cut by her own cat who eagerly run to Jurina welcoming arms

"--than...me" sakura completing her sentence while watching in disbelieve as her stoic cat cling affectionally to Jurina

"good cat~" Jurina said, while kindly petting Maru chan on her arms

------- ----------

"Stupid Maru" sakura said, pocking Maru chubby cheek "stupid Ju...."

---- -- - -----

---- - - -

--- - -

Sakura is a hostess, on a blinding bright club, serving drinks to her costumer, she is super popular

Then, just out of nowhere, a crazy sexy good looking girl come, all of her costumer eyes on the other girl, but so is Sakura eyes

It was Jurina the jelly fish, the number one hostess in the club, sakura so immerse on Jurina presence she accidentally pour the drink oh her laps, its wet, and cold... cold... and wet...

So cold

And sakura awaken from her sleep

'a...dream?' half awaken sakura asking herself, but the wet and cold sensation on her feet was felt so real, in fact, she feeling it even right now

"?" Sakura open her eyes, take a lazy peek to her feet

"!!" a brown cute poodle are licking her feet

"L-Lips Kun?" sakura gathered all of her consciousness for another minute, before slowly awake, and carefully take lips Kun into her arm

She not really good with dogs, but lately, as she dating Lips kun master who always act not far from her puppy, sakura start get used to little dog...a bit

'if lips is here...then...' Sakura eyes scanning her room right away, from her window, she catch its a bit drizzle outside, explained the cold morning, but found nothing else.

Not long before her nose pick a delicious smells in the air, and her ear catch someone is using her kitchen

Sakura take lips with her, and walk outside her room, find what she expected to find on her kitchen, it sakura day off, and so is another ACE from SKE48

"Jurina...morning" sakura said, yawning

Jurina stop her cooking activity for a second to look at sakura "morning beautiful" Jurina smile, before continue doing her cooking

A smile as bright as morning sun, and sakura could not help but to smile back

Its been a while since they are dating, sneak to her bed in the middle of the night, appear out of nowhere, suddenly comes and make breakfast

Jurina comes and go... and sakura not sure if she could get used to it, but she definitely not hating it

"what are you cooking?" sakura released lips, and gently wraps her arm around cooking Jurina from behind, resting her head on Jurina's shoulder. Its cold, and Jurina body just felt so nicely warm and comfortable

Faintly, sakura could also smells a familiar sweet scents, Sakura own soap scents, seems like Jurina just take a morning shower at Sakura apartment...just since when did the puppy come

Jurina stop her activity once again to look at sakura "hmm...now you tall enough to rest your head on my shoulder like that"

"w-what?"

"The first time we met you barely as tall as my midriff "

"I wasnt that short!" sakura protesting, puffing her cheek, and hardening her grip around Jurina

"hehe" Jurina just laugh it off, and continue doing her cooking, chopping and seasoning things in professional like gesture

"...Sakura ... you still mad?" Jurina said while keep chopping

"Mad?"

"You know...about that SR"

"..."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you first...I..I just--" but Jurina stop, she had to stop, sakura soft lips are pecking on her lips, and Jurina is incapable but to kiss sakura back

They stay like that for a little while, until sakura and Jurina could feel a little brushing on their feet, they both take a peek down, find both lips and maru circling their feet

"Hehe seems like they are hungry " Jurina said, brushing both lips and Maru carefully with her feet

"Seems so" sakura said, a bit blushed

Jurina then look back at Sakura "so...you are not mad?"

"...Im not"

"Show room together? next time?"

" I said yes didn't I"

"We don't have to do anything, just simply sit there and broad casting our love to the world "

"Not gonna happen"

"How about double danso? your danso on Hakata Hyakkaten really popular isnt it"

"...So was your blonde Matsui Jun on Show room recently"

"You watch that??? You said you were busy and didn't have time to watch it!!!!"

It was Jurina in Danso, how could Sakura not watch it, she even record it, screen shoot every frame, and carry a print out of it every where , Sakura just too shy to admit how much she like it

"... I do watch the one where you harassing Okada Sisters thou" sakura said while pinching Jurina cheek

"ouchh ouch s-sakuraa I'm cooking, spare me this time please!!" sakura hold Jurina cheek for another 3 seconds before releasing her

Just like their pets, sakura also start to feel hungry, she gonna punish Jurina later she tough, with full stomach

"So what are you cooking?"

"Some new recipe i found on mags"

"hmmm"

"hey sakura..."

"hmm?" sakura said, still lazily cling on Jurina's back

"I love you"

"..."

"do you love me?"

Sakura took a second to look into Jurina clear eyes, eyes so inviting, and kind, that sakura soon find her lips once again on Jurina lips "I love you...stupid Ju" she said from between their kisses

Their pets start brushing their feet once again, but Jurina and Sakura decide to kiss just a little bit more longer, before parting themselves

Jurina back to cooking, not long before she start humming her own self written song

Sakura cling on her, closing her eyes, listening to Jurina humming

Their pets play lazily nearby

The autumn rain gently tapping on the window

Hoping days would always like that, still and nice and easy like that

Far from all the hectic Idol life, the both most fierce next generation ace on this new AKB era, should bear every day

Just an easy and slow day, spend with beloved one

----end-------------

blog version : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/10/16/dance-showroom-jurisaku/

Jurina appear on Sakura SR english subtitle :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPsmS125Oo

blog post : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/a-dream-am-i-dreaming-jurisaku-at-sakura-sr/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:44:36 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline sword_chen

Re: Dance: SHOW ROOM (Jurina x sakura)
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2016, 09:49:47 AM »
OH MY ......  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2016, 05:32:39 PM »
Need.to.find.that.showroom.with.sub.so.I.can.understand.what.Sakura.is.saying.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2016, 12:07:47 AM »
I love the caring attitude of Jurina to Sakura ..

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2016, 03:14:05 PM »
omg!!! finally someone make fic abt JuriSaku SR moment!! Tbh i want to ask u thru twitter to make fic abt JuriSaku SR moment.. but i kinda forgot to ask u.. hahaha.. nice one btw! jurina always so sweets to Sakura! XD

p.s: i'm vidy126 from twitter btw.. hahaha..
p.s.s: sorry for being silent reader tho for all these time, ^^v

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2016, 03:06:36 PM »
@genkikid san, Lol lol I hope you find it already! XD , the subbed video published sometimes after this fic written, I update the link above for the video genkikid san just for you   :hee:

@Minami-chan hehehe i want that caring Jurina in my apartment too, making me breakfast sometimes *yup keep dreaming they said, it'll be good they said*

@sword_chen thank you  :hee:

@Athena48/Vidy126 ahhhh you really read this!!  :sweat:
I so want to read like another fic or complete OS of that SR too!!! I really really do !!  :farofflook:
we talked about fanfics so I tough you might in JPHIP too, but Im not aware you also wrote a fic, and i think Ive been wondered to your OS corner too sometimes ago  :nervous lol lol  XD

thank you for read, have fun!  :jphip:

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2016, 07:20:02 PM »
hi thank you for writing jurisaku fic :cow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
cabasuka gakuen
« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2016, 02:33:46 PM »
just a quick update

eh?why is this series keep updating so randomly??
why is this series not ended yet??
err....i... don't know
*run away*

-- - - - - - - - - - - -----------------

--- - --- -----
--- - --- -----

Sakura running in hurry, her overly fluffy white dress totally in the way, but before she reach her destination, a stunning figure stoping her, softly catch her arms, and calming the Hakata girl with her eyes

"k-kurage san" Sakura let it out weak

"wait here..." Kurage said, slowly ... and slowly... Kurage lean closer, and closer ... "Kurage...san?" and before Sakura could do anything, Kurage lips has landed perfectly on her lips, kissing her gently

"!!!!"

"err..C-cut"

The director shout, but from the look on his face, he probably do not really want to cut the  scene, well...it was hot

"ermh.. Jurina san...err.. for the 7th times...there is no kissing scene here... so ..can we do it again?" said the director while smiling weakly

"eh??? why!!!! Sakura is there! I'm catching her! we looking at each other! it has to be end with kissing scene right!?"

"errr *glup* um yeah...but Jurina san... the story is..."

"hehhh just rewrite the script! its episode 5 already! but sakura and I still don't even have one kissing scene!?? I'm walking out this drama"

"EEHH??!! J-Jurina chuaan??"

Jurina about to extend her torture to the drama director, but then she felt a black threatening aura from behind, reflect by her surviving instinct, Jurina turn around immediately, finding a girl coated in hazardous aura

"...Ju...ri...na"

"e-eh..s-sakura chan? *glup*"

"how many...how many times do you intend to make us retake this scene? "

Jurina could sense murderous intends on sakura calm gentle voice "b-but um..you are in front of me...and um...you look so cute .. and--"

sakura : "JU-RI-NA" *deathly stare *

Jurina  "but..."*cries*

--- ---- - - -

its Crapasuka-- i mean Cabasuka gakuen on recording, AKB group official drama. despite all the weird hostess A/U over ratted setting, its still Part of the magnificent Majisuka gakuen series. Sakura 'Same' is the main lead, Jurina 'Kurage' is her co star with character so strong, they might as well just make her the main lead too, and the whole show is a trap.

after two more takes, where first; Jurina kiss Sakura again (and sakura really have to kill her with a stare)  and the second; finally able to take the needed kiss-less scene, the casts take rest for a while before the next scene sets get set up

"sakura...its a bit cold here" Jurina said, carefully wrapping Sakura (who is wearing her fabric-less Cabasuka outfit ) with her black leather jacket

"don't catch a cold again" Jurina said gently. The Sakae Ultimate Ace then sitting beside sakura in that tiny but cozy couch,   wrapping sakura with her arm, clinging on her, resting her chin on Sakura shoulder while looking at Sakura face longingly, her finger cycling sakura bare shoulder blade playfully. Jurina  always gets really flirtatious after acted as Kurage... maybe she got into the character a bit too much and its cling for a while

Sakura only look away, puffed her mouth a bit, ah...Jurina knows her girl friend a bit too much already, to know what does that face mean

"sakura...im sorry okay..."

"for what?!" Sakura try to play it cool, but forgot to not sound angry

"for not able to resist ...a chance of kissing your lips" Jurina said, while looking at sakura lips alluringly, a look so intense Sakura minds went blank for a while as Jurina keep closing their distance, but right in time before Jurina could reach her target, sakura able to regain her sense, abruptly pushing Jurina face away

"saachan" Jurina calling again,  her hands gently turning sakura face back to her "don't you want to ...kiss me?"

Sakura looking at Jurina, with her devilish sexy smile, and her charming challenging eyes, that sakura would go crazy...if she not ...kiss that Nagoya Ace Red tempting lips

sakura drawn closer...and closer

but then the door abruptly opened, and a bunch of other AKB cabasuka cast are pouring into the room where Jurina and sakura was alone

"ahh Sakura san ! Jurina san! Otsukaresama Desu~ *thank you for your hard work*" a small girl with face resembling cute little mice entered the room first, beside her, walks Sayanee, looks dignified in Kimono

"ah ehh Mion chan! Sayanee ! O-otsukaresama !" Sakura said, blushed, abruptly pushing Jurina face away

Jurina : "...Otsukresama *cries*"

following behind Mukaichi Mion and Yamamoto sayaka, a tall sexy girl entering the room, somehow, looks like she havent sleep for days

"...I'm tired... need ...to see... Mayu  face" *open her phone* *looking at Mayu photo book pictures* *zooming the oshiri part* *suddenly looks like a lamp has lit inside of her*

"yukirin san! Otsukaresama" Sakura really happy to have her Kagoshima onee chan recording with her this time, as Yukirin appear as special guest on the Drama

"Sakura chan~! your acting getting really better!" Yukirin casually patting Sakura shoulder, and force her way to sit between Jurina and Sakura, pushing Jurina away

"errr Kashiwagi san!?" Jurina about to protesting, but then Yukirin slowly turn around to her, smiling...with a smile so dark... the world feels like it got darker in instant

"...how many times you intend to retake the scene, and kiss My Kagoshima Imouto on that last scene huh? Jurina?"

other girls in the room : "uwahh...black queen appear"

"eh..errr.. its um..."

"and I know you and Mayu used to date...and that center and Kurage scene in this drama was  nice and all... but..." Yuki stop for a while, to widen her smile... and bring even greater dark force with it "but please be considered with MY mayu when I am around will you "

by the look on Yuki face, everyone in the room at that time convinced ... that Kashiwagi Yuki have killed a man at least once before

Jurina : "o-okay" *sweats heavily*

somehow Jurina get a glimpse from where Sakura might learnt her dark aura special skill

but before someone get killed, Jurina, sakura and Yukirin attention are drawn to the ruckus across the room

"no way!?" Mion Squeak

"what is it?" Yukirin ask, Mion looking at her Third generation senpai, and handing her phone to Yuki, her face looks far from ease.

"whats up?" sayanee joining Jurina and Sakura, squeezing Yukirin from all direction to look into the phone screen, and their face stiffen right away

"...Kouhaku... artist selection announcement? "

the four girls read the web page on that small phone

Kouhaku Uta gessen, the biggest Annual Music Program in Japan Television, just launch their artist selection for 2016-2017 new year show. appearing on Kouhaku uta gassen is considered as a very prestige achievement for japanese actress, its even used as barometer of the artist popularity within the whole year, to be, or not to be appear on Kouhaku .AKB48 as the biggest Idol group in the world, with their constant 1 million sells album, of course always on the list. but not always so with AKB sister group, the four girls take a deep breath , looking for their group on the list...

"AKB48...Nogizaka46...oh!! Keyakizaka46 also in! isnt that amazing!!!?? its their first year right!!? uuwah! its insane!! even AKB have to take years before finally able to appear on Kouhaku!!" yukirin and her big reaction always cute to be watch, but the other three have their mind on other place by now, they  then proceed to read the list

"...NGT48..not in the list" Yukirin let out a sight

"...HKT48...not in it too" Sakura lean on the couch... looks exhausted 

"..NMB48...not there" sayanee throw her face away

"... SKE48... also...not there " Jurina, Sakura, Yukirin and Sayanee look at each other in awareness

"eh??"the four members with highest rank on each of their respected group immediately look at the list back, checking it once again

"No way"

"no...sister group!???"

-- --- ------- --------

The four young kami7 look at each other, totally look tensed

"wait...theres more info updated!" sayanee said, the four back to read it again

"for this year Kouhaku Utageassen, its decided that for 48 G, only one slot would be opened, and the members that appear would be decide by..." Sayanee gulped before continue reading the words on the phone

"by...voting"

if the four didn't lost before, they totally lose it now

"another sousenkyo?" Yukirin let out a sigh "and I tough once a year pressure is too much already"

"voting?" sakura looks really tensed, her hand unconsciously slip under Jurina hand, holding it tightly, Jurina, whether doing it consciously it or not, holding sakura hand back

"...another...Sousekyo huh?"

--- - -- - ---

the recording after went well, but everyone clearly looks more tensed, the tough of another Sousenkyo, in the end of the year, the pressure really got into their stomach

the four Kami7 member also not get by from it, in contrast, the impact are bigger on them, what if the fans decide to vote for younger or new members? this is Kouhaku right? and the main senbatsu already appear on it right? why don't give the young ones a chance instead? and unlike AKB Sousenkyo, its hard to vote multiple time, names that totally different from the Main Senbatsu would very likely to appear. how if their Kouhaku rank fall far from their SSK rank? or ..even... how if they don't even make it into the selection member? how would that effecting their position in the group?  the toughs linger on their head hard.

when the recording finished, sayanee throw a quick smile, bowing politely  to everyone and walk hastily out, seems in rush on doing something. Yukirin take her phone, and dial a number right away "hello...Mayu? have you heard about Kouhaku?" Yukirin too gone hastily while keep busy talking on her phone.

Jurina and Sakura are get into it too, somehow also feel rushed to go home, and seep the tough on their mind. Sakura looking at Jurina anxiously, Reading a glimpse of the Hakata girl tough, Jurina replied with a quick assured nod "ill stay over at your place tonight sakura"

------

the night has fall deep, but Neither Sakura or Jurina able to fall asleep

they cuddle with each other on Sakura's bed. the room is dark, only light from  the moon fall from the window, reflected on their eyes as a silver glisten. its also quiet... and its cold,  the two body covered with  blanket and each other heat for warmness.

"...I kinda wish SKE48 could perform as a group this year"

"...this is a hard world ...inst it" Sakura shifting her head that resting on top of Jurina shoulder a bit, and Jurina tightening her arm that half wrapping sakura "do you think...our rank..will drop? do you think....we gonna make it... in?"

Jurina only looking at the ceiling, sakura closing her eyes, listening to Jurina steady heart beat,  stay like that for a while

"Ju...im...scared"

Jurina take a look at Sakura... Sakura has grown stronger,  a lot more mature, and smarter  these past years, far from the  sloppy little girl she was first met five years ago, whom head not even able to reach Jurinas's shoulder, but even so...even in that strong girl eyes who lays beside her... Jurina could feel... how anxious the hakata girl is

Jurina gently roll over on top of sakura, hovering above her, they look at each other, let their eyes exchanging messages more powerful than words could've done, Jurina long silky hair fall like a curtain, and sakura pulling it gently, twirling it with her finger

Jurina don't have the answer yet, she isnt sure herself ... yet she want to...with all her being...she know...that she want to answer yes...she want to convince sakura that everything going to be alright ... but she afraid her unsureness would seep into her words, and sakura would catch it all, and they both would end up in more anxiousness, knowing the other are more unsure  than their self

so instead... Matsui Jurina lean down... and Kiss sakura down

sakura thinking for sometimes, try to figure what is that kiss mean...and what is Jurina thinking, before she too close her eyes, and kiss Jurina back

they kiss... and kiss ...  as if they don't...the world would end right away. like they try to melt into each others skin, try to merge their soul together... to be stronger... to be... together

for when the sun might comes up in the morning,

at least they will find they have each other

and even that both unsure with what would happen

at least...they would have each other

and so ...they kiss.

together, melting their unsure future ...into a kiss

-- - ------------------
blog : https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/dance-cabasuka-gakuen-jurisaku/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:47:46 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Dance: cabasuka gakuen (Jurina x sakura)
« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2016, 02:49:56 PM »
Hehe, Ju/Kurage can't help but kiss Sakura. X3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline SheenC

« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2016, 03:39:43 PM »
Woahhhh  :wub: too many kissing for this chapter.   :deco:

Good!  :thumbsup

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »
Kouhaku Utageassen Sousenkyou its so cruel for the girls and for the fans too.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2016, 04:06:41 PM »
If I were the producer of that scene I too will make them kiss.. Chuuuu

Is that kouhaku news real? Maann... Isn't having sousenky twice a year too much for the girls??!!

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2016, 11:50:42 PM »
@ruka kikuchi
me watching the scene like
*Jurina trying hard controlling her inner kissing monster*
*Sakura trying hard not looking directly at Ju glisten lips*
JUST KISSS ALREADEEEEH

@sheenC
oh those Jurisaku kisses? its a wish ... they say make a wish and it'll come true lol

@minami-chan
i feel you! like what the heck.. just put the senbatsu or anything that you guys always do!

I'm somewhat tired... MUST.VOTE.ALL.OSHI!!! (idk how thou to vote multiple members :')

@Genki kid
please...please be the producer Genki kid san! please!!! by all means.. i beg you :'D

and the Kouhaku... unfortunately... yes :

voting for AKB48′s Kouhaku performance:

- Voting will start on the 8th of December 2016.
- Voting will be done via the NHK Kohaku mobile app. You may download the app on the iTunes store or on the Google Play store.
- Mid-point results will be released sometime in the middle of December.
- The names of the 48 members that successfully made it in will be announced on the 29th of December 2016, sans ranking.
- The complete ranking and results will only be released during the event itself, on the 31st of December 2016.

sc : http://doctor48md.tumblr.com/post/153586973480/67th-nhk-kouhaku-utagassen-participating-artistes

hahaha ... *sigh*

Thank you for reading~
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:19:17 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2016, 03:03:02 AM »
Hi
um
sorry(?)

I just wanna say, that this fanfic would be updated for Kouhaku chapter somewhere around new year, as  following up for this chapter.
this chapter was a request, and I find it was a really appealing request, so it just...happen like that  :nervous. but then this chapter would need a follow up chapter, like...  it'll be weird if someone just come and read this series, and its end in this chapter like "wait?? how is the kouhaku result :'D ??"

I hope you don't mind, and if you have time, oh, you can always check them out.

thank you and have a good day!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:08:58 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2016, 03:51:35 AM »
I'll be waiting patiently

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - I Don`t Know