JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Tell Me My Speaker Box

Author Topic: Story Time - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 15/09/2017  (Read 15968 times)

Offline Soysaucee

• I'm a DD! I can't choose!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Too bad they all graduated.
Re: Story Time (WMatsui) — Love Start
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 06:48:03 AM »

Love Start

Spring. Rena sat, on the curb in front of the restaurant they were kicked out of last night, waiting for a familiar face to come meet her. She was curious, oddly curious, of the girl that she last saw two years ago, back when they were just seniors in high school. It was weird, being so close to her, since she tried to hard to avoid her company. She wondered what happened in between.

Maybe I'll ask them.

"Rena?"

The voice was close—too close—and it made Rena shiver, but she calmly collected herself and kindly greeted the girl who she longed to meet.

"So what did you want to say to me?",Jurina asked, her head tilting adorably, not knowing it made Rena's heart jump in joy.

Sooooo cute!

But she shook her head, knocking out the stupid thought out of her head, and cleared her throat.

"Let's talk."

____

Awkward. That's what they felt right now as they sat in the quiet, off-the-wall café in the backstreets of the college campus. Jurina looked at Rena, wondering what's going on in the other girl's mind. She thought they were just going to have a friendly talk but apparently, that was not what Rena thought.

Oh my god. Oh my god. This is a date right? Isn't this called a date?

Rena never had that much a social life. Of course, she was always avoided by her peers for, you know, beating them up senseless from time to time.

"Ummmm what did you want to talk about?"

Rena was looking down at her lap, ignoring the other girl's words, but realized she was too awkward and looked up at the other girl.

"Oh right. I forgot. Ummmm. How did we—"

"Meet?"

"Yeah...how did we meet." Rena scratched the back of her head, the anxiety welling up. She looked down again at her lap, disappointing herself for being so meek.
   Jurina smiled, liking this version of Rena,  but, of course, she enjoyed 'summer' Rena the best. She took a sip of her coffee, taken in a white ceramic mug. She then cleared her throat. "I think you already know how we met."

"I meant...again. How did we meet again?"

Jurina smiled again before speaking. "I met 'autumn' Rena in the park. We uhhh had an interesting confrontation."

"We're you hurt?" Rena asked worriedly, her face a clear give away.

Jurina leaned closer. "Why? You worried?"   

Rena scoffed. "O-Of course not. Haha. That's not what I meant."

"Then what is it?" Jurina was listening intently at the answer. Rena kept silent, thinking of an answer. Her face brightened when she found one, like a light bulb lighting up.

"I know how she is. How 'I' am during the autumn. She could've done something stupid and gotten me in trouble. I think you'd understand if you were the same but you're not."

Jurina pursed her lips, keeping silent. Rena had a good answer and it made Jurina shut up. Rena felt a bit proud of herself, surviving the onslaught that Jurina made her go through.

"But anyway. What happened after?" Rena asked.

Jurina looked directly at Rena, their eyes meeting. "Nothing. Nothing happened."

"Don't screw with me. I know something happened or we wouldn't be talking here right know." Rena was getting impatient. Their little 'talk' was not having any progress.

Jurina sighed. "I met you at the park again. Several times in fact. You always threatened to kill me if I showed my face."

"She must be trying to resist the temptation."

"Of what?"

"Killing you of course."

Rena's answer surprised her, not expecting it to be so blunt.

"Surprised? Don't be. She's been trying to hold back after I got imprisoned for 6 months. I feel sorry for that girl in the winter. She got the most time out of it. Good thing the school didn't find out or I wouldn't be here anymore."

Jurina gulped, scared at the revelation, scared that she almost set off a ticking time bomb.

"Anyway. Anything else?"

Jurina collected herself, trying to calmly speak. "I met you in the park during the winter, you offered me food, and here we are."

"That does sound like what she would do." Rena took a sip of her coffee. "But I want to know more."

"What do you mean?"

"As in, why did you keep wanting to meet me? Why did you take that offer for food? And why are you here, talking to me, when you could be doing something more productive with your life?"

Jurina heated up. Too many questions and all of them made her a bit embarrassed. She looked to the sides, not wanting to look directly at the girl in front of her.

"Look at me." Rena's face was determined. "And tell me."

Jurina shut her eyes rather forcefully, squeezing out the answer that was always there.

"You interest me. You're interesting."

Rena raised an eyebrow, amused. "Really how so?"
   Jurina opened her eyes and pleaded for a break, but Rena took her coffee and just kept sipping it, waiting for answer. She sighed, relenting and prepared her answer.

"You are...an enigma. Sometimes you're taking polaroids with me while eating some soft serve and sometimes you're pointing a gun to my head while threatening to kill me. If that doesn't make you at least a bit interesting, I don't know what would."

Rena looked at her and smiled. "Is that what you think?"

Jurina nodded and looked at her coffee. It was almost out.

"Then what are you going to do about it?" Rena crossed her arms, feeling comfortable. Jurina looked at her, wondering how she could be so relaxed, but she didn't know it was taking Rena's whole willpower not to freak out.

Jurina sighed again for what seemed like the millionth time. "I want to keep seeing you. I don't care how or when. Maybe it's in this cafe or at the park. I want to know you better. Not the half-assed relationship we had in high school but something closer. Something more—"

"Intimate?" Rena interrupted.

Jurina nodded slowly. "Something intimate." Rena kept mum, the cogs in her mind turning, before speaking again.

"Are you asking me out right now?," Rena asked, feeling a strange anxiety.

Jurina pursed her lips and gulped, nodding in confirmation. "Yeah. I guess I am."

Rena smirked at her answer, making Jurina nervous. Was she going to get rejected? Their eyes were locked for an indeterminate amount of time as a war of attrition ensued, begging for each other to speak first. Rena, though, couldn't handle the silence and decided to speak.

"Ok let do it."

Jurina's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. "R-Really? Are you joking?" Jurina looked at Rena in disbelief, who was sipping her coffee again from the cup.

"I'm not funny. You should know that." Rena sunk further in her seat as the last drops of coffee entered her mouth. She slammed the cup on the table, rattling it. "But I'll agree on one condition."

Jurina held her breath, not expecting the caveat, and listened intently. "What is it?"

"Love me. Love all of me."

____

"Wait a second guys. I have to do something." Rena got up from the couch and hurried upstairs towards the master bedroom. She looked at the desk at the corner of the room and scurried towards it. She took out a pen and grabbed a sheet of paper.

Chukara. I'm telling the kids about 'our' story and don't be alarmed but Jurina has disappeared. Gekikara did something stupid again. Just keep telling them the story and if you find a clue on where Jurina is, follow it. Tell this to Amakuchi too. She'll know what more to do. Have fun on your turn and good luck.

P.S. I just got done telling how we got together.

Rena tucked the piece of paper in her pocket, expecting the girl next season to find it. She looked at the computer on the desk sadly. The source of their problems all came from it.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 04:42:03 PM »
Oohhh!! Is it time to change season?!!! :ding: :ding:

P.s. psst gekikara. What have you done to get prisoned for 6 months??!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2016, 05:06:59 PM »
Oh boy... Seasons are going to change. >_<
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 05:15:35 AM »
WOAH!!!! CHUKARA IS COMING!!!! :cow: Please update soon Author-san!
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Story Time (WMatsui) — Rilakkumas in the Spring
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2016, 05:54:22 AM »
Rilakkumas in the Spring

Spring. They lay under a tree in the park on a polka dotted cloth. Rena looked awkwardly away from the girl beside her, who was gazing intently at her. It has been three days since they started going out and Rena was slightly perturbed by the request the younger girl had while walking home from classes yesterday. Jurina seemed happy, at least, when Rena reluctantly agreed, although it took her three hours to goad her into it.

"What's the point of this?" Rena turned her body towards Jurina. "We're just laying around."

Jurina smiled, keeping silent.

"What are you thinking about?" Rena asked her.

Jurina kept smiling but decided to answer the other girl this time. "Nothing. I'm just...happy."

Rena raised an eyebrow. "About what?" Her question seemed to have an effect on Jurina, a brighter smile replaced her old one.

"Us. I'm happy about us." The answer made Rena blush a furious red, clearly embarrassed at the confession. She didn't like to admit it, but she really liked these interactions with Jurina. Rena, though, instead of reciprocating those feelings, scowled and said,"We've only been dating for three days. Don't get ahead of yourself."
   Instead of retracting back from the rejection, Jurina leaned closer to Rena, their noses almost touching, and draped an arm over the other girl's waist. Rena trembled at the touch as her shirt had ridden up moments ago and the arm touched her gingerly, tingling her skin.

"I'll make you want me." Jurina whispered and once again, Rena shivered, and at last, she gave in to the other girl's advances, leaning in towards the gingerly placed arm that was on her waist, wanting more friction between the two surfaces. But even so, she defiantly resisted verbally.

"Not going to happen. I doubt it." Rena's words betrayed her actions. Jurina noticed it and smiled cheekily. Her eyes glanced slightly down towards Rena's inviting lips, wishing she could just peck it quickly. She decided against it, opting to find a better time, when they were not arguing.

"It's going to happen. And it doesn't have to be you. I could get Amakuchi to love me first." Rena was confused. Who was Amakuchi?

"What did you just call me?"

Jurina forgot to mention it and internally berated herself. She decided to play it off. "You don't like it?" She pouted, hoping to sway the other girl.
   "No! I don't hate it but it's...new. What is it?"
   Jurina smiled again. "It's annoying to call you 'winter' Rena or 'autumn' Rena. So I'm going to call you by how mean you were to me."

"So what am I?" Rena asked, feeling a bit nervous at her nickname. She didn't exactly treat Jurina well.

Jurina smiled cheekily. "Chukara (Mildly spicy)."

Rena frowned. "I don't like it."

"Too bad. You were—no—are a tsundere!" Jurina giggled.

Rena's eyes widened. "Why you!" She took Jurina's arm off her and lunged towards Jurina, tickling her. Laughs and giggles filled the spring air as they rolled around the polka dotted cloth and right beside them, the first flowers bloomed.

____

Jurina looked at the house from far away upon a hill. A tear ran down the side of her face but she quickly wiped it with her sleeve. Is this what she wanted? Was this the right thing to do? She didn't know. Her mind was muddled with images of hatred and feelings of perpetual sorrow. She couldn't think straight. She touched the scar on her right cheek and leaned backwards on her black car, sighing and contemplating on her own decisions.

This is the right thing to do.

She glanced backwards into the interior of her car at a small figurine hanging from the rear view mirror and she smiled sadly. It was a Rilakkuma, a small bear that Rena seemed to be so enamored with at the time.
   She looked at her feet. Small flowers started blooming and a tiny butterfly nestled itself between the petals. She felt a strange revelation. She looked at the watch on her wrist.

It's spring. She smiled. She must have changed already.

____

Spring. Springtime had never been so different. Springtime had never been so...yellow? Jurina stared quizzically at Rena, who sported a yellow banana suit, and held face full of terror, or was it amusement? Either way, it was bizarre, especially at this time of the year, for Rena to be wearing this...thing.

"What are you wearing?" Jurina checked her out, up and down. She didn't look too bad but why? Why would Rena wear something unlike her? Did she get a change of heart or something?

"Oh this? Amakuchi started it. She likes to dress up on Easter." Rena explained, happily, while smiling.

"But it's not even Easter." Jurina reasoned and truth be told, she was right. It was in a month.

"I like it."

"You like it? Are you okay?" Jurina went up to her and held the protruding face from the suit into her hands, checking for any signs of illnesses.

"Stop it. I'm not sick." But Jurina still held the face in her hands. "You're lucky I'm on a good mood today." Rena looked at her reproachfully.

Jurina frowned. It was odd. Too odd. "Why? Something happen?"

"Can you let go of my face?"

"Oh sorry." Jurina let her go and rested her hands at her sides. "So what is it?"

Rena looked down at her feet as they shuffled, hesitant to speak her mind. "I have something for you...it's uhhh—"

"Go on," Jurina interrupted, trying to goad her into it. Rena looked towards Jurina, seeming to ask for permission. Jurina nodded.

Rena took a deep breath and tucked her arm inside the costume, trying to get something from her pocket. Her arm came later holding a small figurine. "Here. A present." She took Jurina's hand and put the toy onto it. Jurina stood there in shock. Never had Rena shown this much affection. Rena scratched the back of her head. "I heard it was your birthday. I didn't know it back then."
   Jurina's mouth was ajar, staring at the small Rilakkuma doll on her hands. A bright smile enchanted her face, trying not to squeal in delight. Rena waited for her with bated breath. The smile on Jurina's face was always so confusing. Sometimes she'd be smiling because she won a game or she's smiling because she just got hurt and needed to mask it. What was it?
   "I love it."

Rena dropped her shoulders from the anticipation, and breathed normally. "I'm glad. I thought you'd hate it."

Jurina tilted her head. "What makes you think that?" She still looked at the toy in her hand.

Rena went up to her. Jurina looked up from the doll and wondered why Rena was so close. A hug then engulfed her, filling her with warmth. "Because you're so fickle sometimes." Rena said while burying her face into the other girl's hair.

Jurina scoffed in the hug. "Don't talk to me about being fickle. You're the one always changing personalities."

Rena smiled regretfully. "Not my fault Jurina. You know that."

Jurina kept silent but she still had a question lingering.

"Why are you still wearing that suit?"

____

Taking a final glance at her home. Former home. She took her keys out and unlocked the door to her car. She was about to go in but a voice of reason filled her ears. She looked to the woman standing behind her car, close to the trunk, her arms crossed. She wore t-shirt that wrote "Death to the Establishment" and sported skinny jeans that accentuated her figure. She frowned at the girl
behind her car, becoming cautious.

"You should go back to her, She did nothing wrong." The girl said from behind the car. "I don't like seeing you like this Jurina."

Jurina held the urge to run up to the girl and pull her hair out. She wanted to scream, yell, or do something that would make her hurt. She transformed her hand into a fist, squeezing hard and resolute her fears, her anger, and sorrow out of herself. Her eyes were full of murderous intent. "You're the one. You're the one who did wrong." Her voice was in a low whisper, tingling the hair on the other girl's neck in fear. With Jurina's free hand, she pointed roughly towards her former home. "I know she did nothing wrong. The one in that home right now is innocent." She then pointed accusingly at the girl in front of her. "But you!" Her voice rose in volume. "You destroyed it. You worm!"

The other girl stood silently, a blank emotionless stare on her face. She looked down at her feet and sighed. She looked up and stared directly into Jurina's eyes. "You saw what happened. I had no control—"
   "You could've stopped her!" Jurina's face was red, rage apparent. She was panting from screaming and her heart hurt from thinking about it. "You could've stopped her," she said in a low whisper. Tears ran down her face, not the lone tear she would get when she thought about what happened in passing, but a river flowing as if it would never dry out. She looked down, her hands in fists, and relaxed her body, calming down from her angry high.
   The woman sensed that Jurina's temper had lowered and walked cautiously towards the sorry girl. She reached the shorter girl and engulfed her in a tight hug. Jurina didn't mind to reciprocate and her hands lay dead at her sides. The woman held Jurina's head in her hands, burying the other girl's face into her body, the tears seeping into the thin fabric of her shirt.

"You need to sort this out. You can't run away."

Jurina nodded while in the hug, understanding what she had to do. She separated her head from the shirt, still in the hug, and looked into the other girl's caring eyes. "Will you help me?"

The girl pursed her lips and pondered for a moment, making Jurina feel nervous. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out and she closed it. She glanced to her sides, looking at the green grass and the flowers blooming. She then looked behind Jurina, the house in clear view. She sighed. It was the right thing to do. She looked resolutely at Jurina, who was waiting in anticipation.

"I will." Jurina smiled slightly. "But on one condition."

Jurina raised an eyebrow.

"Let me meet her again."

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2016, 08:12:55 AM »
Who? Who is that other girl? What happened?????

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2016, 08:18:27 AM »
again, soysaucee-san bring us a interesting story :twothumbs
rena in 4 personalities sounds unique for me, and who is the girl with jurina?
   "I will." Jurina smiled slightly. "But on one condition."

Jurina raised an eyebrow.

"Let me meet her again."
her? who? rena?

please update soon author-san :bow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Story Time (WMatsui) — Only the Beginning
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »
Only the Beginning

"Oh it's you guys." Rena looked at the two kids in front of her with an apparent dislike. These little runts took their alone time she would think. Yet she always changed their diapers, fed them, and took them to school without complaints. She internally berated herself for being so soft during those times.
   She felt around her clothes. Usually, 'winter' Rena leaves her a note stored secretly away on her person. She wondered with an amazing curiosity what Gekikara did this time. Almost always, there would be a long rant about what Gekikara did, and she liked reading the note, feeling the distress of the girl. She usually never had to fix Gekikara's mess. That was 'winter' Rena's job.

"Ah here it is." Rena took the note from her pocket and it was all crumpled up, as if she was in a hurry. She felt cautious opening it. Normally, it was a neat, folded up, and formal note, almost a letter. What happened?
   She undid the piece of paper with great care and when she saw it, her face went snow white pale, as if it wasn't already pale enough. She gulped and almost bolted out of her seat, but she didn't want to scare the kids. She was being soft again.

"Mama? Are you going to continue?" Haruka was tilting her head adorably, a quizzical look on her face, as she looked at the visible shaken Rena on the couch.

Rena went back to Earth and nodded. "Yeah just taking a break. So where were we again?"

"You told us about the banana suit!" Sakura happily replied. She looked at Haruka who's had the same amount of enthusiasm, both were grinning ear to ear.

"Oh that. I forgot about that." Oh why did she have to tell that anecdote? "Are you ready for more?"

"Yeah!" They both cried out, fists in the air in delight.

____

Summer. Three months. Three months that may be long for some people but for the two lovebirds who always laid down on their polka dotted cloth in the park, it was too short. They played with each other's hair for a good hour while talking about school and their part time jobs that they applied to together.
   When summer first came around, Amakuchi was confused, very confused when she opened up the note that was in her jean pocket. But apparently, during high school, she held an internal crush towards Jurina, and she couldn't be any happier at the current situation. She thanked Chukara for making this happen, considering the girl was so stubborn at times, never admitting her feelings.

"I have to go. I have to meet up with someone for a project," Rena said as she played  with Jurina's hair.

Jurina pouted,"Really? That's a bummer. Who is it?" Jurina was cautious, extra cautious. She wasn't the first one to hit on Rena. The sexy, cute, and talented Rena. Her Rena.

Rena smiled at Jurina's obvious jealously, although she tried to so hard to mask it. "Kashiwagi Yuki. You know her. She always hangs around with that Mayu girl."

Jurina cutely pouted, knowing full well who this Kashiwagi was,"I don't like it. Stay with me. I know how that girl acts. She flirts too much."

Rena patted Jurina's shoulder before she sat up on the cloth,"No can do. I've procrastinated way too long. It's due tomorrow."

Jurina sighed and sat up also,"Finish soon then okay?"

Rena nodded, a grin on her face. "I'll finish it but I'll take my time. It wouldn't be right if I rushed it and left it half perfect right?"

Jurina shook her head,"But I wanna see you soon!" She pulled on Rena's shirt, not wanting to let go.

Rena ruffled Jurina's hair,"I'll try my best okay? It wouldn't be right when we get married to have a low paying job. Our kids would be sad!" Rena said while getting up."

Jurina's eyes widened. Marriage? Kids? Jobs? "Wait wait wait. Marriage?" She looked up at the standing girl.

Rena scratched the back of her neck. She blamed herself for her lack of awareness but if it needed to be said, now it would be the perfect time, "I want to marry you one day."

Jurina held her breath. Is this really happening? Rena's heart beat uncontrollably fast as nervousness threatened to make her explode in anxiety.
   They looked at each other, waiting for each other to speak, but Rena ,again, was the first to break the deadlock. "I'm sorry! If you don't want to then we don't have to! We could see how it works out! You take your time or maybe you don't even want to be with me at all. So—"

"Shut up."

"B-But—"

"Shut up."

Rena looked at the girl below her, whose head was down. She felt apprehension when she couldn't see the other girl's face, who casted a dark shadow on the polka dotted cloth. It was unlike Jurina to say those words, especially in that tone.

"Don't you dare say those words."

Rena gulped—the tone in Jurina's voice was far from amicable. Rena kneeled to be face to face with Jurina, who was still sitting up on the cloth. "I'm sorry. I wasn't myself for a second there," Rena said, her voice sincere and apologetic.

"Don't say I don't want to be with you. I don't like it."

Rena smiled,"Then is that a yes?"

"Yes to what?"

"Marry me."

Jurina had already heard it yet she was still surprised. Her mouth was open in shock, her heart was beating uncontrollably, but one thing was for certain, there was a strange amount of anxiety welling up in stomach, almost causing her to double over.

"You okay?" Rena said, her hand rubbing Jurina's back, soothing and relaxing her. Jurina nodded as she held her stomach that was filled with nervousness.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. It just surprised me that's all,"Jurina said, holding a hand up that signaled she was okay.

"So your answer?" Rena probed as she too was very nervous. She just popped the question, what do you expect?

Jurina pondered for a while as Rena waited an excruciating amount of time. In truth, it was only ten seconds, but to her, it felt like ten minutes. Jurina cleared her throat and Rena readied herself.

Jurina's face was dim. Rena gulped and closed her eyes, preparing for the unbearable truth. She waited and waited and waited but nothing came. Nothing at all. Although she felt it soon right after.
    A pair of lips had met hers. Her eyes abruptly opened and saw closed ones in front of hers, clearly enjoying the moment. Soon after, they separated and Rena was visibly shocked.
   Jurina smiled and giggled at Rena.

"That's a yes."

____

Summer. If anything was annoying her right now, it would be that Kashiwagi girl clinging on to her fiancé. But she couldn't say anything because she too was being groped.

"Mayu can you let me go?" Jurina said, trying to get the girl off her as she wanted to have leverage against Rena later, since she couldn't accuse her of doing bad if she did it also. Rena was not struggling to get Kashiwagi off her at all. In fact, to Jurina's eyes, she was enjoying it, and oh did it make her angry.

"No! Yuki and I had a fight. I'm making her jealous so that she can value our friendship. So for now I'm staying here",Mayu stubbornly said, her grip in Jurina's arm becoming tighter.

Jurina internally face palmed. Mayu was doing exactly the opposite of what she was trying to do.
   Mayu was best friends with Yuki, but when Jurina looks closely, there is something more going on than just friends, yet she couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. Which was ironic, considering she used to be in that same relationship just a few months ago.
   Jurina looked at Mayu's face, which twitched from seeing the pair in front of them being friendly. Too friendly. Jurina lightly smiled at it, finding it cute, and found Yuki's lucky stars impressive, happy that she found such a friend that cared for her so much. But Jurina shook her head, snapping out of her impertinent thoughts, and walked on forward.

"You look different," Mayu said, noticing something different when she glanced over. "Something more..."

"Nicer? Happy? Cool?"

"Darker. I can't explain it but you look...darker."

Jurina stared quizzically at the shorter girl,"What are you on about?" Mayu's words were too cryptic and in truth, it made her feel nervous.

"As I said, I can't explain it," Mayu stated. "But we're here now," she said, while pointing at the rusty looking sign above the store. "Let's talk about it later okay?"

____

They stared at each other, silently, with hatred and a sense of betrayal. They were sitting at a café, theirs arms and legs crossed. Jurina stuck her tongue from inside her mouth, making her cheek protrude.

"She cheated right?" Jurina asked the girl in front of her. "With Rena." But the girl beside Jurina didn't let her answer.

The voice from beside her confirmed it,"Yeah..."

Jurina nodded her head slowly, making sense of the situation. The girl wearing the 'Death to the Establishment' shirt besides her ducked her head, feeling ashamed and embarrassment at her actions.

"Rena was different that day. I saw her at our house. Her eyes were dark."

"Someone said something about me being dark before." Jurina said, her voice dead flat. "She was wise. Now I know what it means."

The girl in front of her nodded slowly,"She must be smart...very smart." The girl wore a frilly skirt and a white blouse. Her heels were on the ground under the table as she took them off at the start of their conversation. Her feet started to sweat and she crumpled her hands into fists as rage slowly took over her body just looking at the girl beside Jurina.

"She betrayed me. My family. They," she said as to put emphasis on the word."They betrayed our families."

"I'm not putting any blame on Rena you know that."

"Why?"

"You know exactly why."

The girl with the frilly skirt pursed her lips, silenced by Jurina.

Jurina bit her lip and looked over to the girl beside her, who engulfed her face into her hands in shame. She then slammed her hands on the table as she stood up abruptly, startling the two girl with their heads down. They were looking at her when she spoke.

"I think we're done here. I'm not going make you guys forgive each other. Do it on your own time. I have my own relationship to mend."

____

"I don't really have much else to tell you guys. That's all I have left that was interesting," Rena said, looking apologetically at the pouting kids before her. She glanced at the clock, noticing it was a bit late, and said,"It's bed time. Go to bed okay?"

"What about the wedding?" Sakura said, trying to squeeze more anecdotes out of Rena. "And your honeymoon! And and—"

"It was quick, boring, and normal. Nothing special happened,"Rena interrupted,"If I remember more, I'll tell you okay?" She smiled and Sakura and Haruka stopped their heckling, relenting that Rena wasn't going to tell more.

"Okay..." The kids said sadly and scurried up the stairs soon after.

Rena smiled and stood up from the couch.

There was so much more.

The doorbell suddenly rang and her head cocked right to the door,"Now who can that be?"

She shuffled towards the door and opened it, revealing two people standing there looking at her.

"Mayu and Yuki what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to talk to you," Mayu said before realizing her poor choice of words,"Let me correct myself.  We want you to tell us what happened."

"When? Where?"

"Guam. A few years ago."

"Guam?"

"Your honeymoon."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:08:44 PM by Soysaucee »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2016, 02:55:36 AM »

"Someone said something about me being dark before." Rena said, her voice dead flat. "She was wise. Now I know what it means."

Rena was there at the last part? I thought it was the present. Jurina talking with two other people, Mayuki I think

I'm confused  :dunno: :dizzy:

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2016, 05:40:13 AM »
I'm confused  :dunno: :dizzy:
me too :mon huh: :pig huh:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2016, 05:54:57 AM »
Fixed it Woops! Thank you Genkikid! :mon thumb:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 11:49:40 PM »
lollss did i just miss from commenting on your fic??

AUTHOR-SAN!! next time you can just remind me to comment on your piece.. this is so wonderful but i miss it too much till i was confused how to comment it..

well, I'm sorry  :bow: and please.. update soon! i will make sure never forget to leave comments again!

good job author san!  :ptam-kiss: :ptam-kiss:

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 11:36:19 PM »
A/N: Been busy lately, what can I do? I wanna write so bad! And wakaten...I think I need you to remind me to remind you to comment on my things because I'm am so forgetful  :lol:.

An Unwelcomed Guest

Summer. They wanted a quick marriage. No tedious hours of planning or choosing their guests carefully. They didn't even want a reception (They had one. Mayu made them.). They knew what they wanted and that was a great honeymoon. Of course it wasn't smart to take a honeymoon, much less get married, during the middle of the semester, but they didn't care, actually they did, but they're practically geniuses that they don't have to worry about it.
   And here they are, holding their plane tickets in one hand and the handle of their suitcases in the other, at the airport, waiting for the line to enter the plane. They smiled when they reached the attendant and when she scanned their passes and they held hands when they walked on the jet bridge to the plane, each carrying their respective suitcases. When they sat down at their seats, 48 A and B, the woman beside them surprised them.

"H-How did you know we were on this plane?" Rena asked, horrified at the sight.

The other girl was also in shock, as if there was a hair dryer thrown into a bathtub. She was smiling devilishly, happy at the prospect of messing with the newly wed couple. It was nothing malicious. Friends do what friends do right?

"I didn't know at all! Oh whatever should I do now!" the girl said with a fake tone of helplessness. "Maybe I should get out of this plane and leave my darling friends alone to shag each other in their hotel room beds!" Her statement caused a few of the passengers to turn their heads and the pair sitting down ducked their heads in embarrassment.

"Yuki shut up, sit down, and explain this right now!," Jurina said, her voice in a loud whisper.

Yuki smiled and happily sat down. She looked at the pair beside her,"Now I really didn't know you guys were here. I planned this trip months ago with Mayu but she had to go help out her anime voice actor friend. It's a bummer but I'm not wasting my ticket. And Rena you're sitting in Mayu's seat right now."

"So that's why this seat opened up last minute!" Rena exclaimed,"And here I thought they just made a mistake!"

Yuki giggled at her friend's silliness,"Well I'm here now with you guys. I hope we both have a long deserved vacation." She smiled at her friends, although they didn't reciprocate it.

____

"Are you serious? Why are our rooms next to each other?" Rena said, standing outside with their suitcases in the hallway. They were on the first floor because they couldn't afford one with a good view, since, of course, they were college students.

"I don't know but this is great!" Yuki said before taking out her key and scanning it, entering soon after. Noise could be heard from Yuki's room and they stood incredulously listening to it. The door slightly opened and Yuki's head poked out,"I'll see you on the beach!"

____

"Hahahahahahaa This is fun! Hahaahhahaha!"

Rena and Jurina looked on miserably at the girl playing with the sand like a little kid. Tiny tears were about to explode from their eyes but they remained steely throughout. They were determined to make this honeymoon work.

Somehow.

"Come Rena!" Yuki took Rena by the wrist and she lurched forward, being pulled by Yuki to the ocean.

Rena just let it happen although she soon regretted it right after as she could feel daggers behind her back, piercing her very being. Jurina's eyes were probably on fire, filled with fury, as she looked on at the pair running happily towards the blue ocean. Somehow, they wished this honeymoon would work out.
   Yuki bothered them throughout the day. She would pull Rena into bizarre shops, heckle loudly when they were only ones in the movies, and she ate dinner with them. A dinner they reserved, specifically, for them to talk—alone. Jurina and Rena got home in the late hours of the night, their fatigue showing vividly in their faces. Yuki had taken a toll on them. Sure, they think she meant well, but she was energetic—too energetic. They've never seen her like that before.

"Let's just sleep Rena. I'm too tired." Jurina opened the sheets and snugly situated herself in it, ready to fall asleep. "I know what you're thinking right now. We'll avoid her tomorrow and if we can't let's just tell her frankly. So come. I, at least, want to share this bed with you."

Jurina's words made Rena cast a slight smile. She nodded, agreeing with Jurina, and went in the open sheets, meeting Jurina's embrace. She hopes it will be more peaceful. Trouble is the last thing she needs.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:16:07 AM by Soysaucee »

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Story Time (WMatsui) — An Unwelcomed Guest
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 01:06:23 AM »
Is it just me or it's shorter than usual? Maa ii... It seems Yuki is trying to disturb their honeymoon :ding:... Poor Rena and Chuukara, they can't feel the honey moon since it was summer and summer means Amakuchi in control.  :on gay:

Oh, and this.

"Are you serious? Why are our rooms next to each other?" Mayu said, standing outside with their suitcases in the hallway. They were on the first floor because they couldn't afford one with a good view, since, of course, they were college students.

How is Mayu there when she was supposed to be helping her seiyuu friend?

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2016, 01:17:13 AM »
Is it just me or it's shorter than usual? Maa ii... It seems Yuki is trying to disturb their honeymoon :ding:... Poor Rena and Chuukara, they can't feel the honey moon since it was summer and summer means Amakuchi in control.  :on gay:

Oh, and this.

"Are you serious? Why are our rooms next to each other?" Mayu said, standing outside with their suitcases in the hallway. They were on the first floor because they couldn't afford one with a good view, since, of course, they were college students.

How is Mayu there when she was supposed to be helping her seiyuu friend?

Omg you saved me again! I kept thinking Mayu because she's the main in a new story I'm conjuring up but it's not quite up to my standards yet so it's not out. Thank you so much again!

Also it's a bit short because it seemed right end it there for now.

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 05:06:53 AM »
Hehhhh.. this time i comment..
Okay.. this is weird short but it is okay, we all kind of busy and i appreciate your effort to write even if you're busy.
Student life right??
The second i finish reading i wonder what is off with this chapter..
And the second i look at the title, it blink me an answer..
Where is Sakura and Haruka??
It wasn't story time if they weren't here!
Author san! Did you forget about that two little kids??
You make me mad! .  :angry: :angry:
Hahhh nante neee  :shakeit: :shakeit:

Anyway, keep updating.. whenever you have time. Just don't abandon this superb story.  :twothumbs
Thanks.  :theking

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2016, 10:16:52 PM »
Hehhhh.. this time i comment..
Okay.. this is weird short but it is okay, we all kind of busy and i appreciate your effort to write even if you're busy.
Student life right??
The second i finish reading i wonder what is off with this chapter..
And the second i look at the title, it blink me an answer..
Where is Sakura and Haruka??
It wasn't story time if they weren't here!
Author san! Did you forget about that two little kids??
You make me mad! .  :angry: :angry:
Hahhh nante neee  :shakeit: :shakeit:

Anyway, keep updating.. whenever you have time. Just don't abandon this superb story.  :twothumbs
Thanks.  :theking

I thought you didn't read then I looked at my past chapters and I forgot to highlight in Pages (the app) an extra part!
Should I just add it in or not?

Offline Soysaucee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Story Time (WMatsui) — It's Bout' Time
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2017, 12:06:25 AM »
 A/N: You know how long and time consuming several AP classes, college applications, and watching 48/46 shows are? A damn long time! I haven't updated in well over two months and this is just a short chapter to get myself going on the writing stage again, especially since college apps are done. Enjoy!

P.S.: Thinking of releasing a Nogi fic since I got into them. I just need a pairing! I literally have several stories planned out.

It's Bout' Time

Summer. If Rena were to get any closer, it would've been controversial and she didn't think Jurina would've liked that. They were stuffed on a boat with other tourists and they didn't realize that it was one of the most heavily requested boat tours that they could've taken. So right now, much to Jurina's displeasure and Rena's discomfort, Yuki was happily wedged between the two, snugly resting on Rena's shoulder, a smile evident on her face as she felt the heat emanating from Jurina beside her.
   Rena glanced apologetically at Jurina, who looked away jealously and crossed her arms, mad at the situation. Rena then looked at the girl resting her head on her shoulder and her face became hotter, matching the temperature at the current moment.

"This is nice isn't Rena?"

Rena nodded, not knowing what to say, and looked towards the blue waters. She just let Yuki stay there on her, resting gently. She didn't even try to push her off and she definitely didn't try to protest. Sure Jurina may be mad about that, but she should know that when it's summer those kinds of things are far from who she was.

"And we are done!"

They got off the boat, Jurina much quicker than the rest, and they were thanked by the tour guide for coming. Yuki was clinging on Rena's arm as they went towards the girl who was resting against a white shack designed to be a bathroom. She had her arms crossed and her face definitely didn't look too amicable. When Rena saw that, she gulped, knowing of hard times ahead.

"That was fun! Jurina lets come here again!" Yuki said that as she let go of Rena and clung, instead, on Jurina's arm. Jurina roughly pulled her arm away from Yuki. She then looked at Rena for a slight moment and walked away from them.

"...I should've done that," Rena said under her breath.

"What was that about?" Yuki then clung, again, on Rena's arm. Rena looked at the connection, hoping to find as much strength to do what Jurina did and leave, but her arm felt like jelly and she couldn't muster up the courage.
   Rena, instead, smiled courteously at Yuki before she said,"I don't know. I'll talk to her later."
   Yuki let Rena go again and said,"Go now. I think I took it too far." Yuki smiled apologetically.

Rena smiled back. "Thanks,"she said before running towards the figure walking along the docks.

____

Countless apologies later, they were now walking side by side, holding hands on the sandy beach, the waves crashing in and out. The sun was about to go down and Rena felt peaceful. It was tough to finally calm Jurina down and although she felt a slight demonic aura coming from the other girl, she knew it'd be alright.
   "Jurina I'll say it again. I'm sorry."

Jurina looked to her side and smiled slightly. "You've said it enough times Rena. I forgave you already."

Rena sighed. "I feel like if I don't say it, you may forget and you'd be mad all over again. I don't think I can handle you being that mad again," she explained as she looked forward.

Jurina tightened her grip on Rena's hand and Rena looked at her. Jurina looked pensively at her, her eyes filled with grateful affection. They stopped walking and just stared into each other's eyes.

"I won't forget it Rena." She raised the connection between them. "See this? It's us together and we'll never be apart, even if we let go. I may not be the most perfect person. I may scream, yell, and get angry at you but know that I'll never leave you no matter what you're other...parts do."

Rena shed a tear, the words hitting her deeply, and with a sudden jerk in her movements, they were kissing as the sunset bloomed and the waves crashed on the beach.

It was the perfect, most romantic sight this one person in the distance saw and she couldn't help but smirk

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2017, 07:47:55 AM »
Oohh Amakuchi why you let Yuki clings to you so much. Now Jurina is feeling jealous... But as always Jurina is so sweet :hee:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2017, 05:10:56 PM »
What did Gekikara do that made Jurina left Rena? And why Yuki is too flirty in this story? The part when their honeymoon was disturbed is like Love in Tokyo.

Please update this story
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Tell Me My Speaker Box