JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - The PEACE! (ROCK VERSION)

Author Topic: [NEWS] Country Girls activities will change to a new system  (Read 3798 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Concerning the future activities of Country Girls
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7195/

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project and Country Girls.
This summer, Country Girls activities will change to a new system.
With the timing of Momoko Tsugunaga’s graduation, we talked with each Country Girls member about their future activities.
Next year, Hello! Project will celebrate its 20th Anniversary.
In order to make Hello! Project activities more vigorous day after day,
Chisaki Morito, Nanami Yanagawa and Musubu Funaki will move to another Hello! Project's group, carry out those main activities simultaneously with their Country Girls activities.
We will announce later in which group they will move.
Currently, Risa Yamaki (2nd year of university), Mai Ozeki (1st year of senior high school) have also their studies on parallel, and because with Hello! Project we think that the studies are also important after finishing junior high school, we judged that the activities for those 2 members like for the 3 members mentioned above in the current situation are difficult,
and without a transfer to another group during their studies,
it has been decided that Country Girls will mainly have their activities during school holidays and long vacations.
About Country Girls future activities, on June 30th the 6 members, including Momoko Tsugunaga, will appear during the "Momoko Tsugunaga Last Live ♥Arigatou Otomomochi♥", and from July 15th the 5 members will perform during the "Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER ~HELLO!MEETING~/~HELLO!GATHERING~".
Thereafter, the whole Hello! Project will continue to focus on their lives and events.
New songs will be released, but it will probably be only released digitally.

Regarding the other activities, there will be an announcement as soon as it will be decided.
Please support the new set-up of activities for Risa Yamaki, Morito Chisaki, Mai Ozeki, Nanami Yanagawa, Musubu Funaki and Country Girls.
UP-FRONT PROMOTION Co.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-the-future-activities-of-country-girls/1429506350441611/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:19:42 PM by oaxiac »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [NEWS] Country Girls activities will change to a new system
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 06:37:33 AM »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 05:01:46 PM »
 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I am losing more and more faith in this office each day... it's honestly becoming more difficult for me to continue to support this company....which sucks because it's not the girls' fault, but yeah....

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 09:41:36 PM »
Risa and Mai are probably planning on graduating and this is their way of softening the blow.

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 06:38:52 AM »
Risa and Mai are probably planning on graduating and this is their way of softening the blow.

After reading everyone's blogs, I highly doubt that. Seems like the girls were just told that this would be happening, and none of them seem very happy about it, especially Risa. She said she felt like it was kind of an insult to the group, that they were failures who couldn't succeed without momochi.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 05:15:20 PM »
So its Buono after the anime they were doing songs for ended, all over again
At this point why even keep the group around if it's almost no different from disbanded status? Or rename to "Girls Who Are Momentarily Not Doing Anything Else"

And anyone else sick of the "studies" BS? Back in the year Upfront just straight up went for older women like Yuuko & Kei so Morning Musume didn't have to pull this shit because "studies".
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 05:09:06 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 03:17:36 PM »
I do wonder if this is UFA's own way of actually keeping Risa and Mai around for longer.

After all, we're currently in an unprecedented period where the leader of H!P is happily attending graduate school, but one of their up-and-comers just announce their graduation in order to focus on their chosen non-idol careers.

I think that maybe UFA is trying to replicate what they did with Dawa, giving her the opportunities to pursue both simultaneously and thus not have to choose between the two. And Avex did something similar for SweetS back in the day. Problem is, I guess they didn't consult the girls in question about it.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 02:30:58 PM »
I wonder how "out of the blue" this was; surely Risa and Mai must have, at some point, raised the concern that their studies are being impacted, and then the staff started thinking about it independently, came up with this, and... I don't know.

But it does seem like there isn't much communication when these decisions are being made. See: the recent kenshuusei announcements as well. "Hey, you can debut - except oops, we must talk to your parents first". What? lol

I find this kinda sucky just because Country Girls has had such a consistent image going on and that has been rare in H!P (although I think groups have been moving towards being more consistent for the past few years). You could always count on CG having these simple, catchy, cute songs. It was precious and now it will be gone?

I'm ready to wait and see what happens though.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 04:58:31 PM »
Regarding the other activities, there will be an announcement as soon as it will be decided.
Please support the new set-up of activities for Risa Yamaki, Morito Chisaki, Mai Ozeki, Nanami Yanagawa, Musubu Funaki and Country Girls.
UP-FRONT PROMOTION Co.
Up-front should know for fans to care let alone support, they gotta be clear about the futures of the post-Momo Country Girls members.
I assume Morito, Nanami Yanagawa and Musubu will be split amongst the new Trinity of the main H!P groups: MM, Angerme, & Juice=juice
Then what of Risa Yamaki & Ozeki? Because "studies", will they be Graduated from their UpFront fulltime contracts & become freelancers whenever the company feels like doing something with the Country Girls brand?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »
UP-FRONT PROMOTION Co.
Up-front should know for fans to care let alone support, they gotta be clear about the futures of the post-Momo Country Girls members.
I assume Morito, Nanami Yanagawa and Musubu will be split amongst the new Trinity of the main H!P groups: MM, Angerme, & Juice=juice
Then what of Risa Yamaki & Ozeki? Because "studies", will they be Graduated from their UpFront fulltime contracts & become freelancers whenever the company feels like doing something with the Country Girls brand?

I'm guessing Risa and Mai will be like Asami, Miuna, and Rinne during the "Country Musume ni _" days. Mostly getting brought out for H!P concerts and making occasional appearances at other groups' concerts.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - The PEACE! (ROCK VERSION)