JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips

Author Topic: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 11 Zutto! 7/09/2014  (Read 13893 times)

Offline an_93

• Member+
Re: »Stepsister« [MaYuki] chapter: 11 Zutto!
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2014, 09:54:07 PM »
Chapter 11

Yuki looked through the window worried "Where she could be? Is raining, if she don't take care of herself properly she could catch a cold again." He thought worried.

His parents went out together but everything was already done, their dinner was already set on the table but he was waiting for Mayu who's already an hour late. Yuki sighed then he heard the door opening.

"Mayu Chan!" He said happy then saw her all wet cause the rain. She ignored him and pulled out something from under her sweater.

"Miuuu.." A White little cat let out.

Mayu putted it on the floor.

"Neko..." Yuki let out.

"His mother was dead... somebody poisoned her." Mayu spoke looking down clenching her fist.

Yuki only stared at the serious Mayu her vibe was completely dark like is she was furious but calmed. "Mayu chan." He replied sad.

Mayu was still lost on her thoughts.

A few seconds of silence passed till the kitty started playing around.

"Cute!" Yuki said with a smile and started playing with him "We can keep it! Don't you think?" He continued.

Mayu landed on earth again "Yeah.. I guess." She answered then looked for something to give him milk.

Mayu returned with the milk and the bowl but she was starlet by Yuki who was happily playing with the cat on the floor like a child.

"They look good." She thought "Let's name it Yuki." She said as she puts the bowl and poured some milk in it.The cat leaves Yuki and goes to the bowl.

"What? Why?" Yuki got up fast annoyed.

Mayu walked to he her room "He seems happy after all... and that's very you." She replied remembering that the cat came out from some bushes and started annoying her that reminded her of him.

"Very me?" Yuki asked to himself confused then heard the noise of the door closing which mean Mayu is already on her room.

The next day Mayu came downstairs to breakfast with her family, she looked different just like yesterday when she told Yuki about the kitty's mom.

"Good Morning Mayu chan!" Yuki's mom said with a smile, Yuki only looked her while mini Yuki was sleeping on the living room couch.

Mayu looked at them, his dad reading the newspaper as always while Yuki's mother was making breakfast for them and Yuki looking at her.

"I have to go early!" She let out then started walking to the door.

Yuki's mom was about to reply but was stopped by her husband  "We should leave her alone today." He said serious.

Yuki was feeling uncomfortable "Why?" He asked serious.

Mayu's dad sighed "Today is the day when her mother passed away." He explained, Yuki got up "I gotta go!" He said then went out looking for her.

"Ohh Honey!" Yuki's mom let out and hugged him.

Yuki went to looking for Mayu "She was in school uniform, she'll go to school!" He thought then went to bus stop.

After half an hour Yuki arrived to school, he slid the door open and saw Mayu as usual sitting and reading a book ignoring everyone.

Yuki walked straight to her ignoring the others "I bought these." He said then offered a Orange juice and cookies.

Sae looked at the scene while Jun sighed.

"Don't want it!" Mayu replied not even looking at him. Yuki was a little pissed "I bought these for you so eat!" He said still offer it him.

Mayu looked at him with a cold stare, Yuki gulped then went to sit.

The teacher entered to the classroom and the class began.

During the whole day Yuki couldn't stop looking and thinking about Mayu.

"Why you don't tell me how you feel? Why you don't you rely on me? Don't you understand? I care!" He thought sad feeling the distance, he thought day by day he was coming closer to her but today seems the contrary.

Mayu on her part was absent her body was there but she wasn't. Her memory repeats the last time she saw her mother "I didn't cry..." she whispered.

During lunch time Yuki was looking for Mayu but he couldn't find her then remembered what his father said about leaving her alone.

"I just can't do that!" He whispered and kept looking for her forgetting his friends who were waiting for him outside as he runs around school, he remembers everything since the first time he met Mayu and how she has changed.

It's been kinda long since last time she avoided him "She's feeling bad, I can tell!" He thought worried about her.

After some time lunch time was over Mayu knew Yuki would look for her so she hid in the bathroom.

Everyone returned to the classroom Yuki deduced Mayu was on the bathroom all the lunch time.

The second half of the morning was like the first half so time passed fast and soon was time to go home.

Sae grabbed Mayu by her bag but she removed it and kept walking ignoring his words, Yuki followed her without her to notice.

Mayu was so into her world that she didn't noticed, her mother memories was hurting more as the time passes by.

Seems like it's only thing she can think about since for her now the whole world is in mute, she can't hear anything.

Mayu took a bus while Yuki made a taxi follow the bus after 20 min, she git down and walked, Yuki paid the taxi and also got down following her.

"We're ... this is..." Yuki thought "cemetery." He whispered then followed Mayu.

He hid behind a tree while Mayu only looks at her dusty mother's gravestone, after a few seconds she remove the dust from her name then with same hand grabbed her forehead.

"It's been so long.. WHY IT FEELS LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY?" She let out mad hitting the gravestone with her fist.

Yuki was shocked. "What's going on?" He thought.

"Why did you... Why did you have to go leaving me with this empty space? I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! She shouted hitting the gravestone her knuckles were bleeding already.

Suddenly started to rain.

"What's wrong with her?" Yuki thought mad then grabbed Mayu from behind stopping her from hitting her mom gravestone.

Mayu looked at him. "LET ME GO!" She shouted the two started forcing.

"NO! This is the onky thing you have from your mom, show respect!" Yuki said trying to calm her.

"You don't know anything!" She replied still trying to break free.

Yuki was sad "Of course I understand...I understand Mayu chan." He let out making Mayu stop she looked at him.

"You don't forgive her cause she left but do you think she wanted to leave?" Yuki asked with tears on his eyes.

After a few seconds the onky thing they could hear was the rain.

Mayu thought about that and felt bad couldn't hide her expressions of regret and soon started crying like she has never done before.

Hee knees went weak but still Yuki was hugging her while she was crying on her mother's grave.

"I'll never leave you..." Yuki whispered as Mayu keeps crying on her Mon grave.

Time passed fast and the rain was soon replaced by a sunny day.

Yuki let go Mayu and helped to get up, their clothes were still wet. .

"Let's go.." Yuki said grabbing her hand like if nothing happened but after a few steps Mayu stopped.

Yuki turned her head "What's wrong?" He asked worried to Mayu who was looking other way embarrased. He realized what's going on and smiled "She's embarrased cause I saw her cry." He thought then smiled

"I want to see his smile... Zutto!" Mayu thought then smiled also.

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 02:14:34 AM »
Waaaaaaaa Mayu-chan open heart for Yuki a little bit just only little i think. lol

Little Yuki is so cute. And Mayu still hard to understand.- -"

Thank for update.

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 04:59:41 AM »
yuki always there for you mayu! don't be a lonely girl again~  :on speedy:

i want to hug mini yuki~  :on lol:

i want to know next chapter!  :on gay:

please update soon!  :on cny1:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:05:32 AM by fath107 »
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2015, 01:49:01 AM »
Continue this is really cute!!

Offline member 48

• Keep Going...
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2015, 02:13:52 AM »
yea please continue

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »
Continue to update this Please  :bow:

I want more  :thumbsup

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2015, 05:52:06 PM »
Zutto!
Me, loving this!! :luvluv2:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shimazaki_haruka

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2017, 07:12:04 PM »
author-san . . please update . . thestory is way too good to be not continued. .

Offline keijuna

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2017, 05:22:17 AM »
The story is really nice! Please continue  :cry:

I'll be waiting! :)

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips