JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)

Author Topic: [OneShot] STREET LAWYER WATANABE (HvsV season 3)  (Read 700 times)

anzai48

[OneShot] STREET LAWYER WATANABE (HvsV season 3)
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:04:31 AM »
Yeah, Anzai the evil, dumb, delusional author is back for another story!
I wrote this one as a tribute for Mayuyu’s graduation.

I’ve been trying to write a different fic since a long time, and this idea just came up in my head. As you have read from the title, this will be a law theme fic. This will be an OS. So before you write a comment and request for a continuation, I’m going to say this right now: I’M NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS FIC, THIS IS JUST A ONESHOT!!

And don’t worry, I won’t do anything bad to Mayuyu, eventhough she’s the main character this time. I would rather make my oshi (Yukirin) getting hurt than to see Mayuyu suffer. From my observation, most of authors here like to make their oshimen gets hurt and suffered, especially in dark/angst story. Then again, it’s totally acceptable to make our own oshimen suffered in our own fic rather than making other people’s oshimen gets hurt, right? You see, I’ve tortured Yuki and Acchan in my fic. And if someone protest about it, I would just answer, “No problem, they’re my oshi anyway. I follow their news and I know pretty much every things about them.” But surely I wouldn’t dare to torture someone’s oshi (other people’s oshi) or some AKB girls that I don’t really know. That being said, Mayuyu is not my oshimen, but I love her very much, to the point that I cried over her graduation announcement. I think most of us have become related so much with the 48/46 groups as a whole and as individual members, oshimen or not.

And oh, I almost forgot to tell you, this will be pretty intense and contains some mature, se*ual tension. So you probably want to read this alone in your bedroom so that you can stare at your screen for about 60-90 minutes without being distracted. Total number of words is 20k, with 10k for the chapter, and 10k for the bonus segment (interviews+trailers). And you're expected to have finished reading Season 1 & 2 before you read this one.

Okay folks. Enough talking.
Here I present you a charming, suave, lawyer Watanabe.
And let’s wave the flag for our lovely MaYuki ship!

===================================================================================

INDEX:

STREET LAWYER WATANABE
Bonus Features: Character Biography + Interviews
Bonus Features: Trailers

--
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:28:19 PM by anzai48 »

anzai48

Re: [OneShot] STREET LAWYER WATANABE
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 05:20:17 AM »
ONE SHOT #1
~ STREET LAWYER WATANABE ~

March 2017.
Hongo Campus, Tokyo University, Tokyo.

Graduation day. It was one of the most important days in anyone’s life. It had became a milestone of our  achievements, of our daily struggle through all the hardship in our life. School life was troublesome especially for those who doesn’t like studying. Even for top ranked students, studying sometimes can be boring. And also there are a lot of bad experiences than can happen during school life. No wonder people say graduation day is a bittersweet event. You can cry out of happiness and of sadness at the same time, because in this special day you will be reminded to all those good times and bad times you had been going through during school days.

For most people, those good times and bad times could mean having a crush with the most popular guy in the school, being in a circle of good friends, finding your soulmate and BFF, going through broken-hearted, broken friendship, betrayal, bullying, etc. But for a certain people, those bad times could mean more. That could mean having your brother left you and came back later as a bloodsucking creature. That could also mean having your parents died and left you with nothing so that you have to depend only on your own. Or having fallen in love with your brother’s ex-girlfriend, who at first denied her feeling to you but later admitted that she loves you. And how about having to witness your girlfriend getting through a bloody battle against a very powerful vampire lord? Or having a serious financial problem that force your lover into taking a stupid decision and indulging in some illegal fight club, all just for money? Or having shot by a bullet to your chest in a desperate attempt to save your beloved one? Oh that was such a good times and bad times! Such crazy times!

And now, sitting inside this crowded auditorium, Watanabe Mayu couldn’t help but wonder how come she managed to get through it all, and still be alive today? She never imagined that she could finally achieved her dream, to graduate from one of the best university in Japan, and on top of that, as a honor student with a summa cum-laude and highest GPA. If only her parents and her brother were here to see her now, they would be so proud of her.

The young Watanabe had suffered so much in her life, but she never lost her faith in life. She kept on struggling and working hard everyday. She kept on thinking positively and believed that one day her life would change for the better. She’s an orphan, and she had no money, but she was not afraid to dream of something higher, and she dreamt to become the best lawyer in this country.

Tears started brimming in her eyes as the memories slowly filled her mind. She quickly rubbed her eyes because she didn’t want to show any tears in this happy day.

“And the best student graduated this year from Tokyo University School of Law is, Watanabe Mayu! Please come to podium!”

The moment her name was called by the master of ceremony, the auditorium was immediately filled with cheers and applause. Although Mayu already knew that her name would be called with such honor, still this moment caught her by surprise. The reaction from the audiences were more than she expected. It was even better than the moment she did cross-dressing in front of her high school auditorium four years ago.

Mayu then walked up to the stage with a wide smile planted on her face. There she was greeted by The Dean of School of Law, who then shook her hand firmly and said, “Watanabe Mayu, we wish you all the best in your future career. I believe you will be one of the brightest advocate in this country. From now on, dedicate yourself and you will find yourself standing in the hall of fame, and the world’s gonna know your name. So do your best, and never give up, Watanabe.”

“Thank you, Sir,” the young Watanabe replied and shook the dean’s hand just as firmly.

The Dean gave her a small trophy as an award upon being the best student of the year. After receiving the trophy, Mayu went back to her seat, feeling so much contented at her achievement.

Graduation day. It was one of the best days in the entire life of Watanabe Mayu. From this day on, all her hardwork would finally pay off.

In a ramen shop. On the evening.

“Ojiisan, two more ramen bowls please! And a refill drink, thank you! I love you, ojiisan!” shouted a young ikemen girl cheerfully, waving her hand to an old man, the ramen-shop owner.

“Haik, Jurina-san, two ramen bowls coming up!” the old man shouted back.

“And add more spice for me, ojiisan! If it’s not spicy enough, I’m going to kill you and blow this place up! Just FYI, I have killed 999 people in my past life, and you’ll be my 1000th, Ojii-san!” shouted one of the raven-haired females in the group.

“Oh my god, stop it, you guys! You’ll be scaring everyone here!“ Mayu said clicking her teeth and crossing her arms.

“Hehe don’t worry, Mayu, nobody will believe me even if I said that. They will think I’m just joking. Because, really, do I look like a warlord now?” Matsui Rena winked cutely at Watanabe Mayu.

The young lawyer couldn’t help but smirk upon seeing her two friend’s antic. These sides of Matsui Sisters is always surprising and amusing to see. Who would’ve thought that this brooding and cunning Matsui Jurina actually had a playful and cheerful side, almost like a kid? And who would’ve thought that the fierce and ruthless ex-warlord Matsui Rena actually had a cute and innocent side, almost like a doll?

“And Mayu, why do you insist to choose this place? You know I can treat you to the most expensive restaurant in this city!” said Jurina.

“Well, because this is our favorite, right, Yuki?” Mayu replied while throwing a glance at the older girl who was sitting beside her, who immediately nodded in agreement. “We often come here everytime I had finished with my exams. This place is quite close to my university, and also not too far away from the convenient store where Yuki works.”

“Unn…And it’s one of a few food stalls we can still afford,” added Yuki.

“Well, okay then. Tokyo is expensive city afterall,” Jurina said, “And that makes me wonder why you always refused my help and returned the money I send to you, Cyborg.”

“J, I’ve told you, there’s no need for you to do that. But thanks anyway,” replied Mayu reassuringly.

The shop owner came with two bowls of ramen, a bottle of sake, and some deserts. Jurina poured the sake into their glasses and raised it.

“Let’s cheer one more time, for our young and cool lawyer! Kanpai!”

“Kanpai!”

“Kanpai!”

The group raised their glasses and cheered.

After that, Jurina and Rena continued eating their ramen, while Mayu and Yuki ate deserts. As usual, Rena put so much spice into her ramen, causing their friends to wince as they couldn’t imagine the level of spicyness. Rena was known to be able of eating a very spicy food, thus earning her the nickname ‘Gekikara’.

“So… what are you going to do now, Watanabe?” Jurina asked.

The young lawyer cleared her throat before answering. “I have to pay my student loan first, so of course I’m going to work at some big law firm first. But after I become partner, or after I get enough money, I want to open my own firm.”

“Woaaa! That sounds cool!” shouted Jurina. “Why don’t you build your own firm now? I can support your financial and stuff!”

“Oh please, Jurina, stop it. I don’t want you to do that. Besides, it’s not only about money. I have to get some experience first before I build my own company.” Mayu explained.

“Okay. Do whatever you want.” Jurina shrugged.

Rena suddenly stood up and poked her chest.

“Mayu-chan! I will help you! I promise you, I will not stop until I can help you solve 999 cases and send all the culprits to jail. Oh my god, I can’t wait to beat them all! I, Lord Matsui Rena, in my path of redemption, I’m going to beat all the bad guys and criminals!” Rena said aloud.

“…….”

“…….”

“Hahaha! Rena-chan, do you enjoy beating up people that much?” Mayu said laughing.

“No, not all people! I only beat up the bad guys!” answered Rena with an oh-so-innocent look.

“Really? But you seemed kinda enjoy beating me up too, back in old days.” Yuki smirked.

“Oh I truly apologize for that, Yuki. You know, back then, I was the bad guy, mwahaha! But now I’ve reformed hahaha!” Rena laughed.

“Honestly, I like it more when we were bad guys, Rena-chan~” Jurina spoke jokingly.

“Yeah me too. It gives me a reason to beat the bad out of you both!” Yuki said, still smirking.

An idea suddenly crossed Jurina’s mind and she let out a devilish grin.

“So, you need a reason to beat us up, Yuki? Well, I’ll give you a reason now. Watch this.”

The ikemen vampire got up from her seat, leaned over the table, and then without a moment of hesitation she grabbed Mayu’s chin and kissed her lips forcefully. This action caught the later by surprise and she didn’t have time to avoid it.

Both Yuki and Rena released a sound of protest, but that didn’t stop Jurina from continuing and deepening the kiss.

An incoherent mumble escaped Mayu’s lips as she tried to defend her lips from Jurina’s sudden attack. But it seemed her attempt was futile because Jurina was much stronger than her.

A few people including visitors and waitress in the restaurant started staring at the kiss scene.

Unable to stand the scene any longer, Yuki grabbed Jurina and pushed her away from her girlfriend.

“Get off her!”

Jurina leaned back to her seat, flashing her trademark, playful smile that could melt every girl’s heart. Her smile grew wider as she saw Mayu hastily brushing her own lips.

“Gross!” was the only word that came out from the young lawyer, as she was busy trying to remove the remaining of Jurina’s taste from her lips.

“I’m warning you, Jurina, if you dare touch Mayu again, I swear I’m going to put you out in the sunlight and let you burnt into ashes!” scolded Yuki angrily.

Meanwhile, a certained raven girl who was just as mad as Yuki, was totally lost for words and could only stared at Jurina with eyes full of disbelief.

Yuki turned her attention to the older Matsui. “You should put your girlfriend on a leash, Rena, she’s getting ou-----“

And just before Yuki was able to finish her sentence, another shocking moment took place.

Matsui Rena stood up and took a few steps closer to Yuki’s seat. And while everyone was still wondering about what she’s planning to do, the raven vampire bent over and grabbed Yuki’s head, and did exactly the same as what Jurina did to Mayu previously. She claimed Yuki’s lips roughly and forcefully, causing the later to let out a muffled yelp.

Jurina mouthed an ‘Oh-my-God!” while Mayu could only stared with her jaw dropping to the ground.

This RenaYuki kiss was more brief than JuriMayu kiss, but was definitely more rough and bold. It almost looked like Rena wanted to eat Yuki alive with that kiss.

“Mmmppphhh!!! Rena, stop!” Yuki got very mad now. “Get off me!!”

She pushed the person who had just so insolently stole a kiss on her lips. The said person stumbled and fell with her butt on the floor.

Once again, the second commotion earned everyone’s attention in the restaurant. But then most of them just shook it off and thought these girl were only being playful.

“What the hell was that, Rena!? You wanna pick a fight with me!?” Yuki said angrily.

“Mayu, let’s go home now before we turn this place into a battlefield!” she stood up and grabbed Mayu’s hand, willing to drag the younger girl out with her.

“No, wait, don’t go!” Jurina grabbed Mayu’s other hand, preventing them to leave.

The young lawyer, now torn between the two, she could only glance at Yuki, then at Jurina, and then at Rena who was slowly climbing back up to her seat.

“Come on, Yuki, don’t lose your temper so quickly like that! Me and Rena were just joking. Don’t take it seriously.” Jurina said calmly.

“Eh!? You’re just joking? I thought you were kissing Mayu for real! And you also never kissed me like that!” the jealous Rena slapped Jurina hard on the shoulder, causing the later to lose her hold on Mayu’s hand.

“Ow! Ittai!” the ikemen whined and rubbed her aching shoulder. “Of course I’m just joking, Rena-chan! Why do you think I’m not? Oh wait, does that mean you kissed Yuki for real? Did you enjoy kissing her?”

“Ha! Don’t throw that question to me! You’re the one who always do that! You kissed everyone when I’m not around! Don’t think I don’t know about you meeting Akane secretly last week when we were on trip! You didn’t even have a crooked fang, why did you go to that dentist?”

“Oh come on, Rena, don’t bring that up now!”

“Yeah whatever! We’re even now! You cheat, I’ll cheat. You kiss people, I’ll kiss people too!” Rena said angrily.

Yuki and Mayu could only stared incredulously at this lover-quarrel scene.

Oh my, their relationship is so weird! They have no trust on each other! Do they even love each other, anyway? Mayu thought curiously. Or could it be, Jurina is still pretending to love Rena? Hmm....so much mystery.

Just then, Jurina cleared her throat a bit clumsily and spoke again. “Ah, I’m sorry for this ruckus. Please sit down again, err…..people?”

At first Yuki didn’t budge and kept holding Mayu’s hand tightly.

“Yuki, please. We’re friends now, right? And we just met again after a very long time. We still have so much to talk about tonight. And I have some news from our old friends. Don’t you wanna hear it?”

Yuki bit her lips and thought for a moment. She’s still angry and wanted to go home, but Jurina was right. They had just met tonight after not meeting each other for a long time, and they had so much to discuss.

“Okay.” Letting out a sigh, Yuki then removed Mayu’s arm and sat down again.

“Tck! And look at you Yuki. You haven’t changed at all since the first time I saw you. Now I’m still seeing that same person who was always easily angered and fighting with Rena, even thrashing Mayu’s school. You still have a very low boiling point, Yuki. If I were still a bad guy, I would definitely use that for my advantage.” Jurina said smirking.

That statement, however, caused Yuki to boiled up again and she shot Jurina her infamous death-glare look.

Mayu noticed this and she knew she had to say something quickly to calm the raven down.

“Don’t worry Yuki. I know a way to punish them. There’s actually an act for sexual harassment against women in public, and I can use it to send these two to jail.” Mayu said with a smirk. Being a law student who graduated with a summa cum-laude and highest GPA had made her become more effective and lethal in a word war, mind game, and psychological war like this.

“Eh!! Eeeh!! You’re going to send us to jail? Yadaaa!! Yadaaa!! I don’t want that!!” the ikemen vampire exclaimed her protest, pretending as if she was scared.

And then it was Rena’s turn to become Jurina’s hero, as she took the younger vampire’s hand and said, “Don’t worry Jurina. I can always make a jailbreak for you. It’s an easy thing for me.”

“Oh thank you, Rena-chan. So you’re not angry at me anymore?”

“No.”

“Aah….yokatta… I’m glad Rena-chan is not angry anymore~” the ikemen vampire suddenly changed into a puppy, clinging onto the older vampire girl, and getting a pat on the head in return.

As this lovey-dovey scene went on, the only two witness of this scene somehow handled it differently. While Mayu was grinning as she was quite amused upon seeing WMatsui’s interaction, Yuki wasn’t as entertained at all. This scene only reminded her to the old times, back when she witnessed with her own eyes WMatsui kissing at the cemetery (Season 1 Chapter 19 – Love Spell), and also to the time when she walked in on WMatsui kissing scene again for the second time, in Mayu’s school (Season 1 Chapter 21 – Back to the Present).

“Were you always like this, for the 160+ years of your life together?” Mayu asked curiously.

“Unn…yeah, especially when Shinoda was not around, because he thought I was still too young for Rena. Heck, he always seemed to forgot that I was already 160 years old! Hahaha!” the ikemen laughed.

There was a brief moment of silence after Shinoda’s name being mentioned, and their mind began to wander to the old times.

“Shinoda Mario…….May the lord rest in peace.” Mayu said earnestly as she glanced and sent Yuki a meaningful look and heart-warming smile.

After learning some of Shinoda’s history, how he had found and saved the four vampire girls and raised them like his own daughters, Yuki and Mayu began to grow a bit of respect to Shinoda, and not fully judged him as a cruel and heartless person. Even his decision to brainwash Rena’s mind was only out of pity, eventhough that decision was unethical and morally wrong. But now that Rena had regained her memories and learned to make peace with herself, there’s nothing to be regretted anymore. This ex-warlord, who once murdered her own father and killed another 998 people in her past life including Jurina’s family, now is willing to go all the way down the path of redemption.

The tension in the air had returned to normal again as the four persons now were eating their desserts and beverage calmly.

“So, what happened to our dear, old friends?” the young lawyer asked while stuffing a spoonful of icecream into her mouth.

Clearing her throat, Jurina spoke. “Well, last week me and Rena went for a long trip to Shizuoka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, and Fukuoka. We met everyone. They’re all seem to be doing well and busy with their stuff. Yuko, Haruna, and Miichan are still running the hunter academy, and they had more and more students each year. Nana-chan often comes and helps them. She said she liked to hang out with Kojiyuu’s children, Miki and Mion, and their aunty Mako. Acchan and Takamina were still on their second honeymoon in Europe, they rarely contact me, probably too busy making babies, haha.”

“As expected from our Atsumina. And how is Takamina doing? Has she been able to cope with her new vampire state?” asked Mayu.

Jurina nodded. “Unn. Takamidget is a strong-minded, she definitely has no problem with controlling her blood lust eventhough she’s still a new-born vampire. And she definitely can do better than Tomochin.”

“Oh, those TomoTomo. I’m always a bit worried about them. I mean, they’ve been hiding their secret from us for a very long time. And none of us could have noticed it before, except maybe Takamina whose guess was close but not quite. Miichan too, she said she always felt something was off about TomoTomo, but still our psychic couldn’t figure out their secret. Geeezz….it was crazy, to finally learn that one of your close friends was actually a vampire. You meet them everyday and yet you didn’t notice anything weird about them.” Mayu wondered while putting both hands under her chin.

“Yeah, we’ve been fooled the whole time. Such good actresses they are.” Yuki stated with a smile.

“Well, they’re your friends, not mine. So I can’t say agree or disagree,” said Jurina, “And so after that, we went to visit Takumi and Kanon in Nagoya. Takumi doesn’t like managing retail company left to him by AkiP so he sold it and started his own business which is related to entertainment and idol industry. We know he loves arts and music more than running business. Last year he created and produced a supernatural idol groups in Nagoya, called VMP48 and WRV48---“

“W--wait, what? Supernatural? Idol?” Mayu asked and furrowed, a little surprised because she never heard that kind of thing before. She knew what ‘supernatural’ and ‘idols’ are, but she never found those words being put together in one phrase.

“Yeah, supernatural idol group. It is an idol group whose members are supernatural beings. But of course Takumi won’t reveal it to public that the groups’ members are actually vampires and werewolves. The vampires group only performed at night, while the werewolves group can perform anytime, day and night except when it’s a full moon.”

Yuki and Mayu both mouthed a big ‘O’. It seemed a rather hard for them to conceive the idea of uniting the ‘supernatural’ and ‘idol’ concepts together in one term. Many questions will arise such as, won’t these groups be a bit too dangerous for their fans? How the management will handle these supernatural idol groups? Will the members be allowed to go out in a public or having a relationship with ordinary people (human being)? And many, many other questions.

“Why 48 though?” Yuki asked.

“I don’t know, I didn’t ask. Probably it’s the quantity of their members,” replied Jurina.

“I see. It has so many members then, so unbelievable. Usually a band only has a few members, right? Hm, whatever. I hope Takumi’s doing well in that business. And…what about Yui and Sayanee?” Mayu asked.

“Oh about them, Yui and Paruru are still staying in Kyoto, while Sayanee and Miyuki in Osaka. Yui said she recently encountered a problem in her research facilities, and she asked Sayanee and Miyuki to come and help her.”

“What problem?”

“One of their researchers gone insane and escaped after stealing a few of dangerous substance, mostly viruses and toxins. He didn’t steal much, but Yui worried if he’s going to produce similar substance on his own and spread it around the town, endangering innocent people. So now Yui and Sayanee are trying to find and catch him before something bad happens.”

“Sounds like apocalypse to them.”

“Probably, yeah.”

“Do we need to come and help them?” Yuki asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry. Yui said she can handle it for now. And she will call if she needs our help. Let’s just hope things won’t be getting of out control there.”

“Oh okay.”

“Unn.” Jurina nodded and continued. “After that, I went to Kobe to visit Umechan. And here comes the surprising news…………. Umechan and Sayaka are officially together now!!!”

“EEEEEEEEHHH!!!” Yuki let out her infamous ‘big reaction’ face. She almost choked on her drink, and couldn’t believe what she had heard just now.

“Yes, yes, Yuki, you heard it right. They’re together now, as in dating. And they looked so happy I thought they’re gonna get married soon……….Errrr…..Mayu-chan, are you okay? What are you doing down there?” Jurina said as her attention was turned onto a certain ex-Cyborg who was currently resting on the floor after falling off chair oh-so-gracefully and landing with her butt, due to her lack of ability to handle the shocking news. And it seemed that the poor girl had also spilled her drink onto her clothes.

“Yeah..yeah.....I’m alright......crap….my favourite shirt…” cursed the Watanabe as she climbed back onto her seat.

Woaa! Sayaka and Umechan together! I never saw this coming before! And the weirdest thing is, both had also fallen in love with Sae-niichan before! And now they end up being together! Just how weird is that, huh!?
Mayu thought in a daze. And she wondered what is it that her brother had that he could steal and rob so many girls’ hearts in his life. Even Yuki had also fallen in love with him once!

“Wow, you both look very surprised, that’s funny, hehe,” said Rena chuckling, “I was surprised too. I mean, first Acchan, and then Umechan, falling in love with a human. Who would’ve thought Umechan will take the same path as Acchan?”

Jurina, being Jurina, then spoke teasingly, “Yeah, who would’ve thought. And maybe Rena-chan also wants to take the same path as them? Falling in love with a human?”

The older Matsui, who also had begun to learn how to handle Jurina’s playful side, then answered. “Yeah, probably. I’ll just have to wait until I find the right person, a human, to whom I will fall in love with.”

“Hm? Why do you have to wait? Why not her?”

“Who?”

“You know. Airin. Your long-time lover…”

Rena blushed suddenly upon hearing Jurina mentioning that name.

“What? Of course I can’t! She’s different than the person I loved before, and she’s a bad guy now! Unless….unless she reforms herself and be a good guy.”

“I see. Then, how about her?”

“Who?”

“The woman in front of you. The one you just kissed.” Jurina said almost whispering.

“Hell no!! Don’t drag me into your drama again!” protested Yuki.

“Seriously you guys….hahaha!” Mayu laughed.

“I kissed her because you kissed Mayu first! If you didn’t kiss Mayu, I wouldn’t have kissed Yuki!” Rena argued.

“Okay, I admit, it was my fault. I’m sorry. But Rena, you haven’t answered my question. Did you enjoy your kiss? Is Yuki a good kisser?” Jurina asked teasingly.

“Uhh…..well….I…..actually, y--” Rena was hesitant to answer.

“Rena, if you dare finish that sentence, I’m gonna kill you too. I’m serious.” Yuki said coldly.

“But…Yuki--” Rena said.

“Okay, guys, can we just go back to our discussion? We don’t have all night. Please.” The lawyer spoke.

“Well….okay.”

“Unn.”

“So, where were we? Oh yeah, we were talking about Umechan and Sayaka, and the whole human-and-vampire-falling-in-love thing. So, after that we went to Fukuoka and meet Sasshi, Rabutan, Sakura, Haruppi, and their shapeshifter friends. I believe you both still keep in touch with them so I don’t need to give you update about them, right?”

Mayu nodded. “Yeah, of course. And thanks for giving us update about the others.”

After that, their conversation changed to more casual stuff such as weather, seasonal clothes, movies, and new places to go. And by the time they finished their food and beverages, Rena had already passed out from drinking too much sake. Jurina had to carried her a bridal-style into their car at the parking lot which is located quite far from the restaurant. Tokyo was a very crowded city (probably the most crowded in the world), and it is really hard to find a parking lot especially in a celebration day like this.

“Careful, Jurina. See you later!”

“Yeah don’t worry. Later! Bye!”

Mayu and Yuki waved their goodbye and watched as Jurina’s car speed off and disappeared from their sight.

“Such a weird couple.” Mayu said.

“Yeah.” Yuki agreed.

“I can’t believe we’re friends with them.”

“Uh-huh. Me too.”

“….”

“….”

“….Yuki?”

“Hm?”

“Did you….did you enjoy the kiss?”

“No, why? Did you, Mayu?”

“N--No!! Of course not!! Hahaha!” Mayu laughed nervously. What am I even thinking?

Yuki and Mayu then walked to the nearest subway station. It was a graduation month in all universities in Japan, so the city was quite crowded everywhere in the evening. Many students (kohai and senpai) and their teachers (sensei) were having a farewell party in the restaurants and bars.

The underground station was crowded, and there were already long queues on each tracks waiting for the train. Mayu was standing right in front of Yuki in the queue when a passenger bumped into her, causing her to lose her balance.

“Ow!” Mayu yelped as she stumbled over.

Just before she fell to the ground, she felt an arm caught her body. She looked over and found it was Yuki’s. And Mayu suddenly felt like she was hit by an electric shock.

“Are you okay?” Yuki asked.

“….Y--yeah.” Mayu blushed a little since their faces are a bit too close now.

(Geez! It’s been six years, but why am I still feeling dokidoki whenever she gets close to me? It still feels like the first time. Oh, this is so stupid. I’m so stupid.) Mayu thought as she mentally facepalmed herself.

The young lawyer regained her composure and stood herself up with the help of her guardian angel.

A train came and they entered the carriage. It was crowded and they had to stand very close to each other. More passenger came in and pushed them from all direction, leaving both girls with almost no space between them.

And the best part is, because Yuki was taller, thus Mayu’s face was on the same level with Yuki’s you-know-what, so, yeah…..

Mayu’s eyes were locked on Yuki’s you-know-what, which was only a few milimeters away from her face. She could smell the scent of Yuki's perfume, and it drove her mind nuts.

(Oh, dear Lord! This is life!! Jackpot!!)

She muttered as she opened her eyes as wide as possible, not wanting to blink and miss a single thing. Her heart started beating faster as her perverted mind’s taking over.

(Oh sh*t, I’m gonna have a nosebleed anytime soon now. I can’t wait until we reach home, and I’ll shove her to the bed and rip that shirt off of her!)

On the surface it might seemed that Mayu had managed to keep her face in a stoic, blank state, just like she normally had everyday, but actually now she was trying very hard to keep her imagination from running wild.

(It’s been six years since we first met, but I'm still acting like a pervert little kid. This has gotta be stop. Come on, Mayuyu, grow up, you’re an adult now. You’re not that pervert little Cyborg/oshiri-sister, anymore. Grow up, Mayuyu!)

Mayu told herself repeatedly while still maintaining that Cyborg-like mask on her face. She remembered about all of her failed skinship missions, back in old days, when she was still obsessed to touch Yuki’s you-know-what [Season 1 Chapter 7. MAYUKI SKINSHIP MISSION]. And now Mayu couldn’t help but think just how stupid and childish she was back then.

After a few stops, they got off and transferred to another line.

On their way they saw several young men, wearing suit and tie, standing in front of the vending ticket machine. They’re all look neat and full of self-confident.

“Aaah, Watanabe-san! There you are!” said one of them.

“Takizawa-senpai… Konbanwa!” Mayu replied politely.

“Watanabe-san, I was looking for you today after the ceremony’s over.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Just wanna say, congratulation for being the best student of this year.”

“Unn…Thank you.”

“This is my namecard.” Takizawa took a card from his suitbag and gave it to Mayu. “Of course I don't need to tell you that it’s one the biggest law firm in Japan. You should come and apply. I assure you, you’re going to have a very bright career there. And the salary is very, very high.”

“I know. I’ll think about it.” Mayu said smiling.

“Think about it? Come on, Watanabe, what are you waiting?”

“Nothing. Okay, okay, I’ll apply tomorrow.”

“Good! I can’t wait to work with you. I’m going to teach everything you need to know about the legal practices, and you can ask anything to me. Right now I’m currently working on Ishihara Case.” Takizawa spoke proudly.

“That case? Oh that’s a big one! Sugoi nee~~” Mayu responded.

“Yeah….Err…Who is this girl? Your older sister?”

For a moment, Mayu almost forgot that Yuki was with her during that time. As she glanced over, she found a very quiet Yuki standing behind her.

“No…she’s my……She’s a friend from my hometown.”

“Oh that’s nice. What major do you study?” Takizawa asked.

Yuki furrowed her brows, looking a bit confused at the question.

“…….-Huh?”

“What major do you study?” the young man repeated his question.

“Me? No…I’m-”

“She’s not studying. She’s working here.” Mayu explained.

“Oh I see.”

The situation got a little bit awkward now, especially for Yuki, because she suddenly felt like an outsider. A simple/naïve girl amongst this intelligent, elite people.

“Well, then. Make sure you’ll apply early. We’re gonna have so much fun!” Takizawa said as he then reached for a handshake and a hug with Mayu. “See you Watanabe! And don’t forget to give me a call!”

His friends also did the same, giving a handshake and a hug to the young lawyer. Some of them even went a bit too far with a kiss on the cheek.

After that, they went to separate direction.

It didn’t take long until they arrived at the nearest station to their apartment. The apartment was located in the suburban area, which was very crowded and a bit far from the university, but the price was very cheap compared to other area.

“Oh, I forgot I have to buy something. Just wait for me home.” Yuki said as they walked and passed by a convenient store.

“Okay.” Mayu said and continued walking home alone.

Just before she reached her building, however, a girl suddenly showed up and stood there blocking her way.

Mayu recognized the girl as her junior (kohai) who gave her a bouquet when she was doing danso at a festival day in their high school (Season 2, Chapter 2 - Doctor Watanabe). That kohai also went to the same faculty at the same university with Mayu.

“Mayu-senpai~”

“Kaoru-chan, konbanwa.”

“Konbanwa.”

“What are you doing here? Your apato is not around here right?”

“No. I…I only come to see you. Congratulation, Mayu-senpai. I’ve always known that you are actually a genius, ever since high school.”

“Oh yeah, thanks. You know I was pretty much of a troublemaker back in high school…hehehe~” Mayu said chuckling.

“Yes.” Kaoru nodded. “And also a very good danso player.”

She suddenly moved closer to Mayu and reached forward, and then, much to Mayu’s surprise, kissed the lawyer on her lips.

Mayu stood frozen, unable to react or move. She was very shock. The girl was kissing her with her eyes closed. Mayu knew it because she had her eyes wide-opened during their lip-to-lip contact.

Eventually, the girl pulled back and made a few distance.

“I’ve been….I’ve been wanting to do this since a long time ago.…. I just really like you a lot, Senpai. Please accept my feeling…”

Mayu was silent and didn’t know how to answer that. And soon the atmosphere became awkward for the two of them.

“Ah, I’m sorry, you must be in shock, Mayu-senpai.”

“No, it’s okay. It’s just that……I’m already taken. Sorry.”

“I know.” Kaoru said. “But I still wanna be friends with Mayu-senpai. After I graduate next year, I want to work together with you in the future.”

“Then I’ll be waiting for you. Good luck, Kaoru-chan.”

“Thank you, Senpai. Ja mata.”

“Haik. Bye bye.”

The girl walked by, and Mayu turned around and waved goodbye.

Just then, she saw Yuki stood with a blank expression, not faraway from them.

(Oh, shit! Yuki must have seen the kiss! I'm so dead!) Mayu thought and started panicking. She unconsciously put her finger on her lips and brushed it slightly as if she wanted to remove the evidence.

The girl disappeared from their sight, and then Yuki asked Mayu. “Who is that girl?”

“My junior,” Mayu answered while rubbing the back of her neck.

“Oh.” Yuki nodded and then walked to the entrance of their apartment building.

Mayu quickly followed behind.

“Did you see the whole thing?” Mayu asked as they entered their room and took off their coats.

“The kiss? I mean, those kisses? Oh yeah.” Yuki answered and headed to the kitchen.

Their apartment was small. There were only one bedroom, a small kitchen, and a small dining room. In the bedroom beside the bed, there was a desk with a laptop and a lot of books, papers, exam sheets, mangas, DVDs, and figurines scattered on it. Other than that, everything looked normal just like a couple’s room.

Mayu sat on the dining room and watched as Yuki proceeded opening the fridge, taking a can of health drink, and leaning on the kitchen counter while drinking it.

“Yuki, look…. I swear those kisses mean nothing for me. I don't--”

“It’s okay, Mayu. You don’t have to explain it.”

“Really? You’re not angry? Jealous, no?”

“No, don’t worry.” Yuki said smiling and continued drinking.

Mayu stood there, silent for a while. Something seemed to be occupying her mind now. After a moment, she then came closer and stood in front of Yuki.

“Yuki, I’m gonna be honest to you now.”

The older girl stopped drinking and blinked a few times, staring into Mayu’s eyes.

“When we were still in Shizuoka, Jurina kissed me a couple times. And I…” Mayu closed her eyes for a moment. “……And I let her.”

Mayu paused and waited for a reaction, but she received none, so she continued.

“One time, I made a bet with Jurina and I lost, and I had to let her kiss me. Other times, there was no bet, I just let her kissed me.”

“A bet, huh? That was so like you. Have you not learned your lesson? Or should I spank you again just like old times?” Yuki smirked.

“Yeah, maybe. I know it was stupid. I’m sorry, Yuki.”

“Tck…”

“….So, are you jealous now?” Mayu asked again.

“….Hmm….No, I don’t think I should get jealous at that. If you kiss people, I’ll kiss people too. You cheat, I’ll cheat. No problem.” Yuki spoke casually.

The statement caused Mayu to flinch. Her jaw dropped a bit as she wasn’t expecting that from her girlfriend. And for a moment, she really thought that Yuki’s love for her had declined a bit, to the point of not getting jealous upon seeing her being kissed by someone else.

There was a moment of silence before Yuki broke it with a faint laugh.

“Pfft! I’m just joking, Mayu! Of course I’m jealous…..But…”

Yuki took a quick glance at the younger girl, and their eyes met for a few miliseconds.

“…But then again, I think maybe Jurina was right. I shouldn’t get jealous so easily. I shouldn’t lose my temper so quickly. ”

(I’m just a cashier, a convenient-store girl. And here you are, already become a lawyer. Our world is so different now. You will change and move forward. But I’m still here. I’m still the same. Always be the same.)

“Now that you’ve graduated, you will meet a lot new people, making new friends with people I don’t know. So I can’t possibly get angry everytime I see someone kiss you in front of me, right? It won’t be good for any of us if I suddenly jump and punch people just because they kiss you. So I think I just have to start learning and get myself used to it.” Yuki said with a smiling face, but failed to hide her tint of sadness behind that smile.

And that was when Mayu suddenly realized something. Until then, Mayu thought she was the one who felt the most insecure about their love and relationship. And boy, was she relieved to know that she wasn’t the only one who felt that!

The lawyer took one step closer and put one hand on Yuki’s shoulder, while resting the other hand against the counter. She leaned forward and put their lips together. It was a gentle kiss, an opening for a deeper kiss. Mayu opened her mouth and started utilizing her tounge. Yuki responded as well, letting the younger girl explored her cave. Their kiss lasted for a minute and both were smiling while they’re doing that.

Mayu, however, knew something was lacking tonight. And while they were kissing, she worked her mind and racked her brain trying to find a solution.

The smile on Mayu’s face disappeared and was replaced by a smug grin as soon as they parted their lips.

* SLAP *

A sudden slap landed on Yuki’s cheek, causing her face to flick a few degrees to the side. It was almost like a playful slap, but there was definitely more than that.

“What was that for?” Yuki blinked in confuse.

“You’re doing it wrong, Yuki.”

“Huh? You mean the kiss?”

“Yep.”

“Alright. Let’s do it again.” Yuki smiled and straightened up her position as she prepared herself for another kiss.

They leaned in and tilted their heads to opposite directions, and kissed again for the second time.

The kiss lasted longer than the first one, and both parties seemed to have a fight over dominance. Yuki had her hands holding and rubbing onto Mayu’s shoulder and upper back, while the shorter girl snaked her arms inside Yuki’s shirt. They entangled their tounge, exchanged saliva, and sucked each others on the lips. The world stopped spinning for them as they were so into their little world now, savoring every single second of their kiss.

After a moment they had to pull away due to the lack of breath.

“How’s that?” Yuki asked.

“Are you kidding me? Jurina can kiss me better than that!” the younger girl answered, looking unsatisfied.

The raven-haired female frowned upon hearing Jurina’s name being mentioned again. She did feel jealous over the little vampire. The thought of Mayu and Jurina kissing behind her back during their hunter days, four years ago in Shizuoka, it made her drowned in anger and jealousy.

Without saying a word, Yuki seized her girl and kissed her again, a bit roughly this time. Mayu responded and let the hunter devouring her mouth. But after a few seconds, she pushed Yuki off and slapped her again.

“Ouucch!! What the heck, Yuki!! You bit my lips!!” Mayu put her hand onto her slightly wounded lips.

Yuki smirked, unfazed by the slap.

“Geez, you made me bleed! Ouuchh!” Mayu uttered in an angry tone, and walked back and forth with her hand still caressing her lips.

Seeing the lawyer acting like that, however, had turned a switch inside Yuki. Her smirk faded and changed into a worried look.

“Did I hurt you? Sorry.”

The older girl extended her hand, wanting to reach Mayu. “Let me check it.”

“No! Don’t touch me!”

“Come on, Mayu, let me see it.“

“I SAID NO!”

* SLAP *

Yuki’s face was thrown to the side again as she received another slap on the same cheek. The slap was harder this time, it actually made Yuki flinched a bit.

“I said I was sorry.” Yuki spoke softly. Her eyes also softened.

“Saying sorry doesn’t fix anything.” Mayu replied, stern and cold.

Yuki let out a sigh. “What happen? Did someone rub you in the wrong way? What’s wrong with you?”

“No. What is wrong with you, Yuki?”

“Nothing’s wrong with me.”

“Well, obviously, there is something wrong between us.”

“Then what is that? Tell me. I know this isn’t about the kiss. So please just tell me what it’s all about, ‘cause I really don’t get what’s happening here!” Yuki said, frustrated.

“Oh, it’s so obvious, why can’t you see it? Why are you so stupid?”

“Wha---Of course I’m stupid! You’re the one with a college degree here! It’s not my fault if you’re so smart that I can’t even understand you!”

Mayu went quiet, staring at her girlfriend. No one knows that this ex-Cyborg was actually trying hard to contain her smile.

Oh, you don’t understand me? But I understand you, Yuki, I very much understand you. You are so easy to read.

Mayu continued her act, which wasn’t very hard to her, thanks to that flawless expression and Cyborg-like personality. And also thanks to that Psychology 101 course which she had taken during sophomore year in the university.

“Actually, Yuki, it is still about the kiss…….”

Mayu crossed her arms, while Yuki listened.

“……..But not our kiss. It’s my kiss with those people.”

“…”

There was a pregnant pause as Mayu waited for Yuki to speak. But what Yuki was saying later was not exactly what she had expected.

“So, you’re having a problem with people kissing you, huh? Why are you taking it out on me?”

“Wha-!?“

“Why are you taking it out on me!? You know I can’t really do anything about it!! IT’S YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!!” Yuki shouted the last part.

*** SLAP ***

It felt like time had stopped suddenly, right after Mayu landed her palm on Yuki’s cheek once again, for the Nth times tonight.

The impact of that slap took the lawyer herself by surprise. The sound of it was loud and it echoed throughout their small room, along with a small gasp that escaped from Yuki’s lips.

For a moment, everything was frozen. No movement inside the room. Not even a single sound could be heard, except for their own heartbeat. Both were equally stunned and confused.

Yuki rested herself and leaned against the dining table, facing and staring blankly to her side. Surprisingly, the force from the slap was strong enough to make our heroine staggered back a few steps, until she found support from the table.

For a minute, Yuki kept staring blankly to her side, not even bothered to turn her face back again towards the younger girl. Biting down her lips, she clenched her fists on the table. Her eyes were hazy. Deep inside, she was hurt not only physically but also emotionally. At this point, she already began to feel her cheek stinging, after receiving those slaps on the same cheek over and over again. And it was at this point too, that Yuki realized she had started learning how to love and hate someone at the same time.

Meanwhile, the lawyer was also frozen on her spot. Hesitating. Worrying whether she had gone overboard with her act, and whether she had hurt Yuki more than she should.

“Yuki…..“ the lawyer spoke with her hand curled on her side. Her hand was hurting after delivering all those slaps, and she was sure the other girl on the receiving end was hurting even much more.

Slowly, the hunter turned her gaze to meet the lawyer’s.

“……So this is it. You got all the kisses, while I got the slaps. Fair enough, Mr. Lawyer.” Yuki said gritting her teeth.

Seeing Yuki’s cheek reddened and bruised, however, made the lawyer almost re-questioned her decision to treat her girlfriend so harsh like that.

“I’m sorry. Let’s fix this,” said Mayu as she moved forward, wanting to kiss Yuki again.

But Yuki pulled away. “No. I’ve lost my mood tonight.”

There was a tint of sadness painted on Yuki’s face as she stared at Mayu for a moment before heaving a sigh.

“Just do whatever you want. I’m gonna take a shower, and sleep early. Good night.” Yuki said as she turned her back and headed towards their bedroom.

“….No. Stay. You’re not going anywhere until we fix this.”

Upon hearing the lawyer's words, Yuki stopped on her track for a moment. A faint smirk appeared on the corner of her lips, and then she continued walking to the bedroom, ignoring the Cyborg girl.

No, Mayu, this time I’m not going to do every thing you ask me to. You always had me believing it was always something that I’d done. But I don’t wanna live that way, reading into every word you say. You have to stop treating me like this.

Yuki continued walking, hiding the tears that was brimming in her eyes, already threatening to fall down. But she strengthened herself, not wanting to show any pain or sadness in front of the younger girl.

Seeing Yuki went away, however, made the lawyer returned to her angry mode.

“Yuki, come back here!!!” Mayu shouted mad.

Yuki didn’t listen and kept walking.

Mayu got more mad and chased the older girl to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Mayu saw Yuki opening the drawer and taking out a towel.

Mayu grabbed Yuki’s arm and forced her to turn around and face her.

“What? Do you want to slap me again? Sorry but my cheek is kinda unavailable right now. Come back again later.” Yuki said coldly.

*** SLAP ***

Available or not, Mayu’s hand already made a direct contact with the said cheek, slapping Yuki hard across her face once again.

Yuki stood there with her mouth agaped, staring at the younger girl with eyes full of disbelief.

“Why you--?“ she slowly put her hand on her burning cheek.

“Do you have a death wish!? Stop slapping me!!” Yuki shouted.

Mayu didn’t answer, only staring back at the older girl.

Their eyes met once again, but Yuki, however, was already too drown in her anger that she failed to notice the menacing grin and playful gaze that came flashing from Mayu’s eyes.

Once again, Mayu raised her arm and swung it towards the raven girl’s face, wanting to land one more slap on that pretty face.

But this time, it was stopped mid-air as Mayu’s wrist was caught immediately by Yuki’s palm.

Yuki glared angrily while holding onto Mayu’s arm tightly. Uh oh....Looks like this Cyborg had already crossed the line now. This Cyborg is going to be in sooooo much trouble now.

In the next few miliseconds, Mayu felt her body being pushed and thrown onto the bed quite harshly. She slammed hard upon the bed, letting out a shriek as she felt her back crashing painfully against the mattress.

Shrinking, she saw Yuki’s tall figure hovering on top of her, pinning her down on the mattress. The older girl pressed her hand on Mayu’s shoulder, while putting all her weight onto Mayu’s small body.

The younger girl winced from the pain. As much as she already saw this coming, the sheer amount of force that was inflicted upon her was still shocking.

“Yuki….please, stop……You’re…hurting me….Aaahhkk!” Mayu gulped and choked on her own words.

She tried to pushed Yuki off but she knew it was impossible, and that it was only a desperate attempt. She knew it was already too late to stop Yuki from doing whatever she’s going to do now. And she didn’t want to imagine what Yuki’s going to do to her now.

Yuki had always been gentle and tender towards her, but that’s not the only side of Yuki that she knew and loved. Mayu had already seen many times how Yuki fought in her fights. But now she didn’t even dare to imagine how Yuki was really like in a battlefield, moreover to imagine themselves being enemies who were destined to fight each other.

And now everyone who saw this scene would probably thinks Yuki was going to rape her girl or something.

(Shit! I shouldn’t do this in the first place! I knew it was risky!)
Mayu thought as she looked up to see Yuki.

Like a beast being awaken from its sleep, Yuki glared down with an eyes of a tiger, and released an angry growl.

“AAAAARGGH!”

Yuki lifted her other hand and curled it into a fist, right above Mayu’s face, and without hesitating, sending it down with full force and full speed.

Mayu let out a muffled scream and automatically closed her eyes, bracing herself for the incoming hit.

But it never came.

The fist landed on the mattress, just an inch away from her ear.

And when she opened her eyes, what she found was a face of an Angel of Death, beautiful but scary, staring at her with eyes full of strange, mixed emotion.

Silence.

All Mayu could hear was the sound of their own heartbeats. And also the sound of their breathing. Heavy breathing, in and out.

Their faces were so close to each other, Mayu could feel Yuki’s warm breath upon her face, while Yuki’s hair fell around her head like a curtain. She can feel Yuki’s body shaking too, probably due to anger. The weight of Yuki’s body was still pressed onto her, but she managed to endure it and continued her act for a longer time.

Staring into Yuki’s dark obs, then she heard the Angel of Death spoke to her.

“Listen, you little piece of shit! If you weren’t you, I would totally beat you up without mercy. You’ve slapped me many times already and I’ve let you get away with it. Nobody is that lucky, you little punk!!”

“…”

“I don’t even remember how many times you’ve slapped me ever since I met you. Do you think you can treat me like that? Do you think I will never return any single slap from you? Do you think I won’t dare to hit you back and hurt you?”

“…”

Mayu kept staring into Yuki’s eyes, as she listened carefully to Yuki’s words.

“You’re a lawyer and I’m just nobody! And that makes you think you’re so high above me now? That I’m not good enough for you so that you can treat me all you want?”

“…”

Go on, Yuki. Just let it all out. Don’t keep it to yourself. I want to hear you say it. All of it. Though I already know how you feel, and you’re always so easy for me to read. But still, I want to hear you say it.

Mayu kept staring into Yuki’s eyes.

“You’ve tortured me enough when you let them kissing you in front of me. So please, don’t treat me like this. I can’t stand it.”

A teardrop fell from Yuki’s eyes like a diamond.

A teardrop splashed upon Mayu’s forehead like the first raindrop splashing onto the ground early in the morning.

Yuki was crying in silent.

It was such an awful sight.

But it was also a very pleasant sight, because Mayu knew that Yuki’s silent tear was meant for her.

For a girl like Yuki who hardly ever cried, the sight of her crying really showed a lot of emotion. She hardly ever cried in front of people, and only cried in front of those who’s very closed to her. But when she cried, it was really something.

There had been many occasions in the past where Yuki was given enough pressure for her to crack, just like when she saw her parents being murdered in front of her, or when she was taken to jail and wrongly accused for Sae’s murder/disappearance, and also when she met with Sae’s (and Mayu’s) parents in that police station. Even in those situations, she remained stable and unfazed, because she didn’t want to show her tears in front of people. But she’s a human being, not a robot, and definitely not a Cyborg. She would crack in front of those whom she deeply loved and loved her back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ TIME OUT / AUTHOR’S NOTE ]
Okay, now it’s time for Pop Quiz:
Name four people in “Human vs Vampire” fic, in which Yuki had cried in front of them! Write your answer in the comment section. I’ll give you bonus point if you can also mention in which occasions/chapters it happened in Season 1/2.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki let out a sigh and continued.

“I would’ve killed anyone who dare touching you in front of me. But sadly I couldn’t, and I shouldn’t. And that sucks, you know.”

“I was so afraid that after all these years, our love will fall apart and you will find someone who is better than me. I was so afraid that you will get bored of me someday, and you will leave me for someone else. I mean, look at you. Surrounded by people. Smart and rich people. You’re out of my league now, Mayu.”

Mayu raised her hand to touch Yuki’s cheek, and wiped Yuki’s tears with her thumb.

“Finally. You said that.” A smirk formed on Mayu’s lips.

“…H-huh?”

Mayu’s smirk evolved into a smile. She knew that the ending would be like this. Yuki’s always having trouble voicing out her feeling and her insecurities. So Mayu just had to trigger something inside that girl to make her realized her own feeling, eventhough the trigger involve slapping and rough kissing.

Indeed, things had become more complicated recently between our two heroines, that it was hard for the both of them to express their true feeling.

“I was waiting for you to say that, this whole night. I was waiting for my Yukirin to come out. And finally, she’s here. This is my Yukirin that I’ve loved so much, since the very first time I met her.”

Mayu continued.

“I love this side of you more, Yuki. I always love it when you get into this mode. I love it so much.”

Now it was the older girl’s turn to be stunned. She’s slowly getting up, and stood in front of Mayu who was still lying with her back on the mattress.

“I want you, Yuki. Always want you.”

Mayu continued.

“I want a Yuki who always gets angered easily and gets into a fight with everyone, even thrashing my school. I want a Yuki who has a very low boiling point. I want a Yuki who will get angry everytime she sees somebody kissing me in front of her.”

Mayu took a pause to breath, and continued talking and staring into the ceiling, as if she was speaking to herself. While Yuki just stood there crossing her arms in front of Mayu, trying to digest Mayu’s words and register it into her mind.

“I want a Yuki who once threatened to send me to a juvenile prison because I stole her purse on the first day we met. I want a Yuki who always spanked me when I misbehaved. I want a Yuki who would always come to save me everytime I call her, eventhough it was only an SOS prank. I want a Yuki who would come and beat up my school teacher, because he wanted to rape me. I want a Yuki who always act so cold towards me but whenever she saw me in danger, she would jump and save me without hesitation, even willing to take a beating for me.”

“…”

Yuki didn’t know what to say now. She was startled by this sudden turn of act from the younger girl. Just a few minutes ago they were still bickering, and this Cyborg were still slapping her. But now, this Cyborg suddenly said such thing like this. Yuki was definitely surprised.

“…”

“I want a Yuki who always kissed me so passionately even if she’s in the middle of hunting and patrolling. I want a jealous, protective, sexy, and demanding Yuki that she has always been, with or without love potion. I want a tsundere Yuki, not a deredere Yuki.”

“…Mayu-chan…I--”

“It’s been six years since we first met, Yuki. So many things have changed since then, but I want you to stay the same. I want us to stay the same, just like old times.”

Mayu raised her body up into a sitting position and rested her arms on the bed. Staring at the dumbfounded girl, Mayu then continued.

“Tell me, how can I find someone like you, Yuki? You’re just one of a kind. I never met a girl like you before. And I’ve never known a girl like you before, not even in movies or fictions. I was alone until you came along. And you give me just a taste so I want more. Now my hands are bleeding and my knees are raw, ‘cause now you've got me crawling on the floor. I might be talking metaphorically and allegorically, but Yuki, I hope you understand what I’m talking about. That’s the way I feel about you. And I never, never, never met a girl like you before.”

“There’s no one in this world could ever replace you for me, Yuki. And I want you to stay with me, until the day I die.”

At this point, Yuki already started blushing. Her heart almost exploded upon hearing Mayu’s sweet words. This Cyborg really knew how to be such a sweetheart and melted Yuki’s heart.

“You know, Yuki, I’ve been working so hard, studying every nights, in order to get a bloody straight A for all my subjects. I did all that for you. And today I graduate with highest GPA in my university, I did all that for you. I’ll be working hard from now, and I’m going to be a famous lawyer in this country. And it’s all because you. I’m doing all that for you. So how can you be so stupid and think that I will ever leave you someday? What makes you think that without you, my life would be so much better than now? Without you, my hopes and dreams will never be as good as what I had with you. So please Yuki, just throw your fears to the wind, and never ever think about leaving me again, ‘cause I will never leave you too. And if you ever think like that again, I swear I’m gonna slap you again, harder than before.”

The raven girl blushed even more. So this is why Mayu kept slapping her around before. Yuki finally realized. And now that she thinks about that, she couldn’t help but think just how stupid she was, and just how deservingly it was for her to receive all those slaps, eventhough it was actually quite painful for her, especially to her cheek.

Mayu stopped talking and now she was staring at Yuki with a heartwarming smile. That kind of smile that could melt your heart and make you forget all the pain you’ve been suffering.

Yuki was still standing there like a mannequin. Her brain failed to function and react. Somehow she felt so stupid while her girlfriend was so smart. She was no match for our charming lawyer, the great and majestic Watanabe Mayu.

Letting out a long, relieved sigh, Yuki sat on the bed beside Mayu.

Mayu then circled her arm around Yuki and hugged the older girl tight.

“I’m sorry, Mayu.” Yuki said softly.

“I’m sorry too. For slapping you.” Mayu replied with a smile.

“Is it still hurt?” the young lawyer asked as she put her hand onto Yuki’s cheek which seemed to be a bit swollen after receiving so much slapping.

“No,” answered Yuki.

“Really?” Mayu pinched Yuki’s cheek.

The raven girl was unfazed at first. So then Mayu pinched harder until Yuki winced and showed some reaction.

“Ah, it’s a bit hurt, I think.” Yuki said as she removed Mayu’s hand from her cheek.

“You think?” Mayu furrowed her brows, and then chuckled. “Don’t think, Yuki. Just feel it.”

Oh Yuki, you just don’t want to admit that you’re in pain, right?

“I’ll go get an icepack for you.” Mayu said as she stood up.

But before she could walked away, Yuki caught her arm.

“Forget about the icepack.”

She pulled the younger girl into her embrace, forcing Mayu to sit on her lap.

“You want a protective-sexy-and-demanding Yuki, right? Well, she’s here now.” Yuki whispered into Mayu’s ear.

Oh yeah! This is what I’ve been waiting for….My protective-sexy-demanding Yuki….Tehehe~ Woohoo!! Mayu’s inner self started dancing in joy.

Yuki started nibbling into Mayu’s earlobe, causing the younger girl to moan.

“Aah…Uhh….Yuki…I thought you said you wanna get a shower and sleep early.”

“I change my mind.”

“Hm…Wanna get a shower together later?”

“Sure, I’d love to.” Yuki said as she continued playing with Mayu’s ear, while letting the younger girl leaning on her chest.

For a moment, the two girls just stayed in their position like that, enjoying each other’s presence.

“Yuki, after I get my first job, I want us to move to a bigger apato. This place is too small for us, don’t you think?”

“Hm yeah I think so. Where do you want us to move? Have you decided it yet?”

“No. How about tomorrow we go to the apartment company?”

“I can’t. I have to work.” Yuki said.

“Okay let’s wait until next weekend then.”

“Unn.”

“And Yuki, after I get my job, I want you to quit yours.”

“Eh? Why?”

“Because you won’t need it anymore. My salary will be ten times fold, higher than yours. It is more than enough for two of us.”

“Aaahh…It’s great….But then what should I do for work? It will be so boring if I have nothing to do all day.”

“Well…maybe you can….you can work for me!”

“Work for you?”

“Yeah, I need an assistant. A personal assistant. I will have many clients and I will be very busy solving cases. So I think I’m gonna need your help, Yuki. I will pay you.”

“But, Mayu, I know nothing about legal affair.”

“Ah don’t worry. I will teach you everything you need to know, Yuki.”

“Okay then, Mayu.”

“Call me ‘Boss’. From now on, I’m your boss.”

Yuki rolled her eyes, chuckling.

“Okay, Boss.”

Mayu smiled wide. From now on, Yuki won’t have to work as cashier girl in the convenient-store anymore. Those days of having to face financial problems are finally over.

The girls continued their smooching session.

“Now where were we?” Yuki said as she’s getting back to business.

“Oh, I was about to give you a protective-sexy-and-demanding Yuki. Here she comes~~” Yuki said happily.

She continued spoiling the ex-Cyborg, nibbling her earlobes, playing with her hair, planting kisses on her lips, her cheeks, and all over the face. And then she went lower, burying her face inside the crook of Mayu’s neck, and savoring it with her mouth.

Mayu felt her her heart picking up its race, and her core began warming up.

And next thing she knew, Yuki already threw her to the bed again and hovered on top of her.

The protective-sexy-and-demanding girl then eagerly removed her shirt, showing off her perfect body.

The Cyborg Lawyer could only hold her breath while staring at the perfection. She was having a massive invisible bloodbath inside her brain. Seeing Yuki like this, it’s a bit too much for her. Indeed, Yuki had been giving too much for her ever since they were together. But then again, too much Yuki was still never enough for her. And she always craved for more.

It was now the lawyer’s turn to undress herself.

The two were almost naked now.

However, before they moved onto the next part………….

………….Mayu got up and switched off the light in their room.

It’s dark now.

And therefore, Anzai the Author couldn’t continue writing the scene because it was dark in the room and she couldn’t see anything. What could be heard was only the sound of moaning and the bed squeaking everytime the girls made their movement on that small bed.

[Actually the author decided to leave this scene to your imagination, because she still feels herself not good enough in writing such a scene.]

After an hour.

* THUD *

“Ouch!! Yuki! Don't kick me out of my bed!”

“You’ve slapped me five times today. Sleep on the floor tonight!”

“Oh come on, Yuki, I’m just kidding! It’s a joke! A joke!”

“No! That slaps wasn’t a joke. You slapped me real hard. Just sleep on the floor tonight!”

“Yuki, please~ It’s freezing here. I’d rather get a spank on my butt than get kicked out of my bed.”

“Oh, you will get both if you don’t shut up now!”

“Aaah Yuki, why are you so mean~”

“Shut up!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WATANABE POV:

Hard work will always pay off.
That was Takamina had always told me.
And now I believe that, completely.
Because today I’ve become the living prove of that.

And for me, the reward for my hardwork is to see you happy, Yuki.
So please take my hand and come with me.
I will take you to a place where you’ve never seen before.
A place where you won't need anyone else but me.

No looking back from here on in.
Let's move on to the better things, and better places.
‘Cause you deserve more than you think, Yuki.

Just forget everything you've been told.
With me, there's greener grass and denser gold.
So just stick with me and you’ll be alright.
And I promise I will never leave you, or abandon you.
I’ll never gonna let you down, or make you cry.

Gone are the days when you used to feel alone and insecure.
Now it’s time to say goodbye to everything in your past.
And you'll come out at the other side.
You will hold your head up high.
And if anyone could only see you now, they would see how far you've passed them.

If you've never felt this way before, Yuki, then I’ll show you what you've been waiting for.
I can free your mind, and help you lose control.
‘Cause now is the time, to show you that you deserve the happiness and all the good things in the world.
And I'll treat you the best to soothe you, ‘cause anything less just won't do.

LYRICS:

Edwyn Collins – A Girl Like You
Honne – Gone Are The Days

===================================================================================

I initially wanted to make an OS, only an OS, about a lawyer-Watanabe (just because the doctor-Watanabe is already too mainstream!). But somehow I ended up making this as another installment of the “Human vs Vampire” series. It seems that I’m still trapped in that universe, I can’t think of anything else to write! Everytime I had an idea to make an OS, somehow I always managed to incorporate those ideas into this long, long fic.

And as you see, the whole idea about YukiGeki falling off the cliff together after a bloody epic fight (which I already put on the voting thread) won’t have a sad ending. I really don’t have a heart to kill any of the girls.

MESSAGES FOR OLD READERS AND THE CAST & CREW MEMBERS:

@ kurogomi a.k.a. my cameraman: If you’re reading this, there I give you the long-awaited JuriMayu kiss scene that I have promised about five years ago (click here to see your request)! Hope you like it! Sorry it took me so long to fulfil my promise! And I hope you’re still reading my work, whereever you are! Maybe we can have more of JuriMayu’s kissing again later, of course, when Yuki is not around, haha!

@ Sieka: Sorry, no deredere Yuki for you (click here to see the request), because apparently Mayu (and Anzai the author) love tsundere Yuki more! I’m not sure you’re still reading this though, Sieka-san.

@ masokun: If you’re still reading this, there I gave you a happy ending for Umechan’s love life (click here)! I think Sayaka-Umechan will make a very good pairing! Let’s just hope they’ll be very happy together, haha! Also I want to apologize for all Umechan’s oshi, for making her as an antagonist here. But just like her three sisters, Umechan will also reform to the good side. I love Umechan too! She's really perky and fun! She's awesome, yeah!

@ wmatsui fanfic. : In 2015, you sent a PM to me and requested for a YukiRena scene. So there I gave you a YukiRena scene. And we’ll have more and more YukiRena scenes later on! That, if someone is willing to help me continue.

@ oddball: Where are you? I need you to comment again now, for the last time. Cause you know, I won’t be able to update this again for a very long time, or forever, at all. So if you’re still reading this, then please comment, even if you’ve become a ghost now. Give me just one last comment, please, Oddy, for the sake of our old times. You’ve been a very good friend to me during those crazy times. And it was a good time. Sayonara!

@ sakura_drop_ : I remember reading your PM a few years ago. You were requesting something from me. However since I was busy at that time, I couldn’t make it for you. Please forgive me, Saku-chan.

@ cmze: If you’re still alive and still reading this, I just wanna tell you, this last update from me is a tribute for you. There are so many great authors around here now, but your fics will always be my all-time favorites; they made me laugh and smile and cry a lot. I love all your versions/interpretations of MaYuki couple. I have so much fun reading them, and I have stolen so many ideas and dialogues from your fics. Even until now, I always have this urge to come back and lurk into this forum just to reread your fics over and over again.

@ the real Maeda Atsuko, the real Oshima Yuko, the real Shinoda Mariko, the real Kashiwagi Yuki, the real Watanabe Mayu, the real Matsui Rena, the real Matsui Jurina, and the rest of 48-group members: If any of you ever read this fic (the "Human vs Vampire" fic) and if you can understand some English, please accept my apology. I am so sorry for making you girls suffering so much in my story. But don’t worry, I’m going to make all of you have a happy ending, I promise. And thank you girls, for letting me borrow your names and personalities for this fic.

@ the real Akimoto Yasushi: Please don’t track me or hunt me down. It is your fault anyway. You created AKB48 and you got me addicted to them.

For someone who asked me long time ago, why I didn’t write a smut for this fic. Well, it’s because I’m not good in writing smut. I rarely read smut. And I enjoy reading them more than writing them.

For someone who asked me whether I’m going to make a PDF for this fic, the answer is no, because I’m too lazy to do it. But if someone want to do it for me, I’ll be happy.

P.S. : No, I’m not gonna update or continue this fic.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 09:30:33 AM by anzai48 »

anzai48

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 05:30:50 AM »
TITLE: SECRET LAWYER WATANABE
(a.k.a. “Human vs Vampire: Third Season”)

PLOT SUMMARY:

After successfully defeated Akimoto Yasushi in Season 2, the hunter girls were separated and stayed in different cities. AtsuMina, KojiYuu, and TomoTomo were still staying in their headquarter town (Shizuoka), while MaYuki and WMatsui moved to Tokyo. Mayu got accepted to Tokyo University, and Yuki decided to move and stay with her. Sayaka and Umechan lived together in Kobe, with Sayaka continued her duty as a police officer. Paruru moved to live with Yui in Kyoto, while Miyuki moved to live with Sayanee in Osaka. Sasshi and Rabutan decided to open a new business (an auto-mechanic shop) in Fukuoka. Sakura and Haruppi also returned to Fukuoka. Takumi and Kanon continued staying in Nagoya, managing the supernatural idol business together.

The timeline of this third season begins right after Mayu graduates from Tokyo University in year 2017. This third season will include only MaYuki and WMatsui pairing (because the author had found it so difficult to focus on so many pairings just like in the Season 1 & 2). Therefore, the author then decided to focus only to MaYuki and WMatsui, and other pairings will be given their own spin-off shows.

CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY:

WATANABE MAYU (23): A young, newly graduate lawyer who works on a big law firm at days, but secretly do vigilante activities at nights because she saw too many corruption in the local government that can be solved only with street-justice style. Can be a shark while in courts and during negotiations, Mayu actually has a very cute, flawless face that makes everyone fall in love with her. But she has a very sharp mind and sharp tongue, so don’t be fooled by her cute face! The lawyer is also quite a tech-savy, has a profound hacking skill, and can speak English fluently. She has two badass hitman/assistants, Kashiwagi Yuki and Matsui Rena, and a loyal supporter, Matsui Jurina. Acting as the leader and the strategist/mastermind for the group, Mayu is known for being cool-headed, self-assured, and well-modulated. In one occasion, she has proven her ability to answer deceptively (which mean, lying) while successfully evading the lie-detector machine. It’s impossible to detect what she’s really thinking behind those many well-crafted layers of facades of the Cyborg-like face. Mayu is also the only member in the group who doesn’t possess any fighting skill and physical prowess. Therefore, whenever the girls were under attack, the other three will automatically make a circle around Mayu to protect her like she’s the most precious thing ever.

KASHIWAGI YUKI (26): Currently working as a full-time Mayu’s lover, assistant, and hitman. Once a vampire hunter, now she’s embarking the journey to become a vigilante. Together with Mayu, Rena, and Jurina, they’re fighting crimes and sending bad guys to prison. She mainly does all the dirty jobs for Mayu, including sneaking into enemy’s lair, stealing some data and stuff, kidnapping and threatening enemies, fishing out information (using intimidation method), protecting key-witnesses for Mayu’s case, and indulging into physical fights whenever it is needed. At days, she’s going out in mission alone; but at nights she’s usually accompanied by Rena. Mostly likes to fight empty-handed, but now she also brings a gun when she’s out on mission. She is highly skilled in various martial arts, including jujitsu, karate, judo, kendo, aikido, kickboxing, wrestling, sword fighting, taekwondo, muay thai, krav maga; you name it, she learns it. Heck, she even learned “pencak silat” from an Indonesian expatriate who lived in Japan a while ago.

MATSUI RENA (165): A psycho vampire, also an ex-warlord who once lost her memories after being sired and brainwashed by Lord Shinoda. After regaining her memories, she takes the path of redemption by helping Mayu solving her cases and fighting the criminals and bad guys. Due to some complication and incompatibility inside her body, she cannot use the sunlight-antidote which was produced by Eguchi Aimi (the crazy scientist in Season 2), and therefore she cannot go out during the day. Her most favourite weapon is sword, and she’s quite expert using it due to her experience as a samurai/warlord in pre-Meiji era. Once a trigger-happy murderer, now she’s trying not to kill people and only go as far as hurting them, unless they were too dangerous to be spared alive. And because of Rena’s lack of experience as a crime-fighter, Yuki has to teach her a lot of things, and sometimes it creates random/hillarious moments (also, sexual tension) between them when they’re out together on mission. Rena is the strongest in the group in term of brute strength, but when it comes to technique and speed, Yuki is still the winner. Being a vampire, Rena is also the oldest in the group, but due to her previous circumstance (of being brainwashed), she then turns out to be the most naive and innocent one in the group, and often asks some silly questions just like a curious little kid.

MATSUI JURINA (159): An ikemen vampire and antihero, also an enterpreneur who is currently managing several companies left by AkiP from Season 2. After becoming CEO of those companies, she likes to dress in male suit when making appearance in public events and in front of socialites. Very charming and playful, she often serves as Mayu’s inner demon and partner in crime. Together with Rena, Jurina has also reformed and crossed to the good side, but sometimes she forgets to behave as good guy, and tends to conduct something illegal such as cheating, stealing, swindling, money fraud, kidnapping, and other illegal activities whenever she spots a chance. As a vampire, she’s also strong and pretty good in fighting although not as good as Yuki and Rena, but she prefers to use her social-engineering skills (a.k.a. charm and seduction) to solve things. After she discovers her true feeling and love for Rena, she withdraws her revenge plan to the said girl. However, due to her ‘casanova’ personality, her relationship with Rena is still quite unstable and from the outside it seems like they’re just playing around with each other.

VILLAINS:

As for the main villain (the Big Bad  – see TVtropes), I’m thinking about this person:

Ishikawa Rika, yes!
She was quite a badass in Sukeban Deka!
It’s an old movie I watched a long time ago when I was a fan of Morning Musume before I got into AKB48.

I think having Morning Musume as enemies in this fic will be a good idea. My favourite members are Yoshizawa Hitomi, Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina (all have graduated). And maybe we can include current/newer members too.

Why Morning Musume though?
Well, I think it’s about time to include other groups (outside of 48-46 groups) into this fic now.
And I also think Morning Musume can be regarded as the ‘big sister’ of AKB48, eventhough AKB48 has beaten them in term of sales and popularity nowadays.

BONUS: SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR AND THE MAIN CASTS

[NOTES: Now to make this Season 3 happen, we have to assume that Season 2 has already ended a few years ago.]

Q1 : Good evening Anzai-san! Congratulation for the release of third season of your “Human vs Vampire” series. It’s been five years since the second season ended. The first and second season have become a big hit in Japan, with so many people watching it in the TV channel. Now tell us what have you planned for this new season?
A1 : Good evening, and thank you. As you see, in the second season, our heroines managed to defeat their enemy, Akimoto Yasushi. Now this third season will be like a continuation from the second season, but it will only have two main pairings, MaYuki and WMatsui. Other pairings will get their spin-off series. I decided like that because it’s been really hard for me to focus on so many pairings at once during the writing of Season 1 and Season 2. So this Season 3 will focus only on MaYuki and WMatsui.

Q2 : The leading role for this season is Watanabe Mayu right? What do you think is interesting for her character? What have you prepared for her?
A2 : From Season 1 and 2, we know that Mayu is very smart and knows how to manipulate person. Since I saw her in Majisuka Gakuen, I already imagined that she’s going to have different path, compared with other yankee girls there. Mostly the girls will become nurses or cashier-girl after they graduate from Majisuka High School. But for Nezumi, I don’t think it will fit her. She’s more likely will grow up as a hacker, lawyer, politician, something like that. And I’ve been planning this kind of role for her since a long time ago.

Q3 : How about her relationship with Kashiwagi-san? What are you planning for MaYuki? Are you going to make them suffer again just like in Season 1 and 2?
A3 : Well I think everyone already know that they’re my OTP, so of course I won’t make them suffer too much this time. They have suffered enough in previous seasons. Now I just want to focus more on their relationship and how it will develop after they’ve been together for so many years. In this Season 3, I see Mayu as a very stable person, emotionally-wise. While Yuki has very low consciousness about her own feeling. Yuki always tries to hide her emotion towards Mayu, whether it’s jealousy, anger, pain, sadness, etc., but Mayu always manages to read it. Yuki is like an open book for Mayu, she’s so easy to read. So Mayu will have to teach Yuki how to express her feeling. It’s their dynamic and I want to explore that more further.

Q4 : Anzai-san, the pilot episode for Season 3 is quite intense, what with those kissing and slapping scenes, haha! What exactly do you have in mind, while you’re writing the scripts for that episode?
A4 : Hahaha! Yes it is indeed very intense! First, about the kissing scene. I have promised to someone (kurogumi-chan) a long time ago, that I will write JuriMayu kissing scene in this series. And I’ve always wanted to write JuriMayu and YukiRena kissing scene, so you can expect to see more of them in the future. And second, about the slapping scene. Actually it was very hard for our two actresses to get the slapping scene done. When Watanabe-san read the script, she called me on the phone, asking me to remove the slapping scene from it. She was like, ‘How could you make me slap Yukirin! You’re cruel, Anzai-san! Please remove that scene! I can’t do that to my Yukirin!’. But I told her that the scene was necessary in order to create emotional impact between them. And finally Watanabe agreed to do it. So then we started filming the scene, and yes, it was very hard, especially for Watanabe-san because she was the one who must carry the whole scene. While it was easier for Kashiwagi-san since all she needs to do is just reacting and responding to Watanabe’s act. In most of our fighting scenes, we’ve been using stunts and faking the punches and kicks. But this time, faking a slap and using a stunt will not be an option because we need to shoot the scene in one go, and people need to see the impact of the slap immediately, such as the reddening cheek etc. So yeah, we’re filming the slapping scene for real. At the first day, after a few shots and a few real slaps, Watanabe still couldn’t get it right. We kept repeating and shooting the scenes again and again, but still they knew something was lacking. We know that MaYuki had been given several slapping scenes before, such as in the [S1E02], [S1E11], [S1E12], [S1E19], and [S2E09], but all of them were brief and only involved one slap for each scene. So it was understandable that this time Watanabe was so nervous and even losing her self confidence. Knowing that, our director, Oddball-san, decided to give Mayuyu-san and Yukirin-san a day off from the filming schedule. I don’t know what she was doing with Yukirin on that day off, but when they came to the set again the day after, I can sense something’s different between them. I think maybe they had gone for a secret date, and Yukirin has given Mayuyu some sort of support and encouragement. Maybe they’ve been practising in their private room with noone watching them, who knows? Haha! And that day, Mayuyu promised Oddball-san that she was going to give her all and she would get the scene done in one go. So then we filmed it again, and what we saw inside the room was, well, unexpected. I was there when they were filming the scene. Our two actresses seemed to be too carried away by their own act. It was like they weren’t acting at all. Even I was surprised! I was like, “Oh my, this is so much better than what I’ve imagined before!”. The room was kept quiet during the whole filming, with no sound effect whatsoever. And thus when the slaps occurred, we actually heard it. It was clear and loud, and I was wondering if Yukirin was gonnabe alright after Mayuyu slapped her so hard. Hopefully, just like her character in this series, Yukirin in reality is also a tough girl and thus she could continue the scene without taking a break eventhough she’s probably hurting. And talking about emotion, well, you can see by yourself, just how much emotion those two have been putting into the scene. You can feel Yukirin’s anger, frustration, and insecurities. Back then, at the part when we saw her pushing and slamming Mayuyu onto the bed, all the crew members in the room were like holding their breath and jawdropping. Yukirin looked so scary and fierce, and we’re all afraid she was gonna improvise on the spur of the moment, and would hit Mayu back. Thank God, she didn’t! And after we finished filming the scene, Watanabe kept apologizing to Kashiwagi for slapping her. They’re so adorable LOL.

Q5 : Haha yeah, they’re indeed so adorable! Are they still friends after this? I mean after all those slapping scenes?
A5 : Hahaha of course they’re still friends! Their chemistry is so deep and undeniable, probably it’s the result after being together in the same team in AKB48 for 10 years. And now I can tell you with confidence, that every time we let the camera rolling, Yukirin and Mayuyu will be suddenly transported into their own little world. We just have to let the camera rolling, and they will do the job and make you amazed. I am really proud of them. Especially Mayuyu. I say kudos for that kid! She has done a very good job for this pilot episode of the new season. She’s just…..perfect. Mayuyu and Yukirin both are good as an actress. But when they’re together, they’re perfect.

Q6 : It seems that you like to make Kashiwagi-san gets punched, kicked, slapped, beaten, and almost killed quite often, almost in every episodes. Why is that? Isn’t she your oshimen?
A6 : Don’t we authors in general like to see our oshimen suffer in our fics? Haha! I’m such a sadist, ne? But yeah, that punch-kick-slap thing had become an inside joke amongst the cast and crew members on the filming set. Just like the butt-spanking scene for Watanabe-san. And actually, it’s not only for Kashiwagi-san and Watanabe-san. All other members also have their fair share of beating and rough moments in this series. This series has so many fighting scenes, blood, violence, and even torture scenes. In several occasions, the casts had accidentally hurt themselves during the filming. Of course we’ve been doing our best to avoid any injury, we use professional stunts, we use a lot of wires, pads, mouth-guards, body protectors, and especially for Kashiwagi-san, a chest protector (ooops!). And Kashiwagi-san has a very good facial expression that whenever we saw her getting punched or kicked on TV, she can make it looks like it’s really hurt while in reality she’s not feeling pain at all. I think Kashiwagi-san has become more experienced in acting, and she can show a wide range of emotion. That’s really great for her.

Q7 : What about WMatsui? What are you planning to do with them?
A7 : You know, I like WMatsui very much, despite of their age difference. And these two couples, MaYuki and WMatsui, can always be twisted into a love-rectangle relationship. I see many fans adore YukiRena and JuriMayu pairings too. So it will be fun to drive their relationship into that direction. You see that after Rena regaining her memories in Season 2, things also had become more complicated between her and Jurina. Rena realized that she’s the one who had murdered Jurina’s family in the past. So now she wants to protect Jurina because she feels she owes her that. And although she’s still questioning Jurina’s love for her, she still make a promise to be with the later and protect her with all her might. It’s kinda similar with MaYuki situation in the beginning of Season 1, with Yuki wanting to protect Mayu because she feels guilty for Sae’s death. That’s what Rena feels about Jurina. And also, after spending 160 years together, Rena and Jurina start learning how important their relationship is, and that they needs each other to make their love complete. We see the mentioning of Churi and Airin in the pilot episode too, so we can expect  their appearance more in the future, just to add some spice for WMatsui relationship.

Q8 : What about the villain for Season 3?
A8 : The main villain will be Ishikawa Rika-san from Morning Musume and “HANGRY and ANGRY”. She’s very popular, and I know Kashiwagi-san adores her very much. I will also include other Momusu member as villains in this fic. Because, really, I can’t think of any other people who can be the next Big Bad for our heroines after they defeated Akimoto Yasushi in Season 2. So I’m thinking, it’s about time for our girls to face someone outside of the 48-46 family. And Morning Musume is probably the best choice because they’re like the “big sister” of AKB48. Long before AKB48 was born, Morning Musume was a buzz hit, and they’re still a legend until now, eventhough AKB48 has defeated them in term of sales and popularity. But we have to respect Morning Musume for having paved the way for idols business in Japan.

Q9 : You have revived Churi and Airin’s roles in this fic, even bringing Sae-chan back as a ghost. Do you have any plan to resurrect Shinoda Mariko’s role too?
A9 : What!? Nooooo!!! Haha! You surprised me with that question! No, seriously no, I can never do that. It’s not gonna work. Shinoda’s death is already very perfect. I don't want to destroy that perfection by bringing him back from the death.

Q10 : How do you come up with this fic in this first place? What was motivating you to start writing Season 1 six years ago? And what drives you to continue the fic for so long time?
A10 : I’m a big fan of Joss Whedon and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. After watching the series, I came up with an idea of alternate plot which the time setting started after the character Angel died in the end of Season 2, after Buffy killed him with the sword. My idea was about Angel having a little brother who will come into Buffy’s life and replaced his older brother position in Buffy’s heart. Because, well, as much as I love Angel, I never really like it when someone is being ressurected from death; it just doesn’t make sense to me. I’d rather see him staying dead, and have the memories of him lingering in Buffy’s mind for so long. And then I created Angel’s little brother as an original character; a boy who is younger than Buffy, with a cute, baby-face and a slim body (not so bulky like Angel). That’s what I had in mind before I wrote this fic. A few years later I found about AKB48 and got addicted to them. And then I suddenly remembered about my idea of fanfic in Buffy-universe. I quickly learned the AKB48 members’ personalities, and I found that Sae-chan is the most suitable to fill Angel character. When I tried to choose who’s going to be Buffy, I was cut between Yuki and Acchan. But then I chose Yuki, and I decided to make her character more like Faith; they both have similaries such as being taller, brunette/raven-haired, and have dark/black personality and sarcastic humour. I made Acchan’s character to be more like Spike because it is more fun to write Acchan in a playful character like that. And later I also found that Watanabe Mayu is the most suitable for filling the original character I created, the “Angel’s little brother”, mostly because Mayu is the only one I approve to be with Yuki and also because Mayu is suitable to be Sae’s little sister. And after I decided those main characters and their relationship, the rest was easier. Just right after I posted the S1E01 (Season 1 Episode 1) in this forum six years ago, I suddenly had so many ideas to write and continue with the fic. My brain was overwhelmed with so many plot bunnies, and I was like, “Hey I don’t write this story, this story writes itself!”. It was really fun. And for the last question about what drives me to continue this fic for a long time, well, the answer is: my stubborness, persistency, and perseverance. I wanted to create a cult fic in AKB48 fanfiction-dom. And despite having trouble in my grammar and vocabulary, I kept writing it. And I finally made this fic into a cult.

Q11: It seemed that you are a bit obsessive with violence, what with what you write in your fic. Why is that?
A11: Yes I admit I’m obsessed with blood/torture/violence, but if you look deeper into my mind, then you’ll see that there’s actually more than just that. What I’m really obsessed with is a heroism, self-sacrifice, bravery, and willingness to suffer and endure pain for the sake of our beloved one. I got into that kind of obsession because, well, let’s just say that something bad had happened to me in the past, and I found noone to rescue me. I then regret everything around me, to the point that I want to punch everyone in the face. But I know I can never do that since I’m just a short girl with a weak, non-athletic, petite body. If I ever dare try to punch someone or something, I might just end up hurting myself instead. And so I try to find another way to channel out my anger, and I found it by writing this action fic. Fangirling over AKB48 & Family, while also writing this fanfic, has helped me overcome my dark side. It becomes some sort of “defense mechanism” for me. When I was writing the violence part, it was actually about my dark side and about the monster beneath my bed (well, to be honest, I am the monster itself). And after that, I would make it up by putting a happy ending, a romantic and lovey-dovey scene at the end of those bloody chapters; and that was when I finally able to overcome my anger in real life. So you can say this fic is like a “projection” of what’s happening inside my soul. I was swinging back and forth between anger/sadness and happiness/joy, just like a pendulum.

Q12 : Which character in this fanfic relates to you the most?
A12 : You would have guessed my answer would be Kashiwagi Yuki because she’s my oshimen, right? But no. It’s definitely Watanabe Mayu. Of all characters in this fic, I really want to be Watanabe Mayu, being saved and rescued by someone who is gallant and tender like Yukirin’s character here. When I experienced dark moments in my life, I was hoping and waiting for someone to come and rescue me too. I was pathetic and my life was miserable back then. However it was all in the past and I already get over it. I am a happy person now, and I’m busy with my life. Haha~

Q13 : How do you define your oshimen? Is Mayuyu also your oshimen?
A13: I love Mayuyu so much, but I never put her as my oshimen. Why? It’s because, well, I want to BECOME like her. I want to BE her. I want to be in Mayuyu’s shoes so that I can touch Yukirin’s breast. That’s how much I adore her. Girls who fall into this category for me are: Mayuyu, Yuko, Mariko, Takamina, Jurina, Sasshi. They’re not my oshimen, but I adore them almost as much as my oshimen, because my personality is somewhat similar with them, and I want to become more like them. While I define my oshimen as someone whom I want to BE WITH, or want to BE FRIENDS WITH, or make them as my girlfriends if I were a boy. I don't want to be like them, but it will be nice to have them as friends. Girls who fall into this category for me are: Yukirin, Acchan, Rena, Tomochin, Kojiharu. Sorry I don't really know about the rest of the members, I'm kinda stuck with the original Kami 7.

Q14 : Are you planning to do more projects with these girls again?
A14 : Yes, of course. I actually have prepared a one-shot movie for MaYuki. But due to scheduling conflict I must put it on hold until next year. Yukirin is still very busy with her AKB-related stuff. And I so want her to graduate ASAP from AKB48, so that she can work with me more closely on various projects such as one-shots (movies). I never write a one-shot before, so it’s gonnabe fun for me.

Q : Okay, that’s our questions for you. Thank you for coming here and talking to us. And thank you for your hard work. And don’t forget to leave a message for your audiences. You have amazing viewers here.
A : You’re welcome. Here’s my message. Please continue support this fic, and give this fic more love in the future. And also, keep spreading the love for AKB48 & Family. Goodbye.

INTERVIEW WITH THE FOUR MAIN CASTS

[WM = Watanabe Mayu]
[KY = Kashiwagi Yuki]
[MR = Matsui Rena]
[MJ = Matsui Jurina]

Q1 : Hello, Ladies! Good evening! Thank you for coming to this interview today. It’s really nice to see the four of you gathering here right now. So can you tell us how are you feeling about this new series?
[The girls jumble in whisper and point to each other]
WM : Okay, since I am the leading role this time, I’ll be answering first. I’m very happy, yes. After I announced my graduation from AKB48, Anzai-san called me and send me the scripts for pilot episode of HvsV Season 3. She said she wanted me to be the leading role in this new season. At first I thought she should be joking, because for all I know, HvsV Season 1 and 2 is all about action and fighting scenes, and my character doesn’t have any ability in fighting. My character was like the weakest there, physically-wise, like I’m always the weakling. But after I read the script, I can figure why she wanted me to be the leading role. The script for Season 3 is quite different from previous season. It put the Cyborg at the center of the story plots, being a very smart and charming lawyer. I like this role a lot. It has much more depth than Nezumi’s character in Majisuka Gakuen. I think this will be very hard for me. But I’m happy since I’m doing this project with Yukirin~  *steals a glance at Yukirin*
KY : Of course, I’m happy too, Mayuyu~  *glances back at Mayuyu and gives a meaningful look*
MJ : And I am probably the happiest person here now, because I am reunited with Rena-chan~~  I miss Rena-chan so much!   *hugs Rena*
MR : Ahaha, I miss you too, Jurina~ *hugs Jurina*  You know, after season 2 ended, I have graduated from SKE48 on 2015. After that I still keep in touch with Jurina, but I never have a project with her. So I am definitely very happy for the installment of the new season. Anzai-san had made WMatsui suffer so much in Season 1 & 2. I hope she can give more loveydovey scene for me and Jurina in Season 3.
MJ : That’s right! I want to have more loveydovey scene with you, Rena-chan~  *hugs Rena tighter*

[The interviewer is stunned because MaYuki and WMatsui are being so intimate and loveydovey in the middle of this interview]

Q2 : Ehm, next question. Do you know what’s going to happen next to your characters in this new season?
WM : Nope.
KY : Nope.
MR : Nope. I’m probably gonna die, hehe.
MJ : Haha! None of us know what’s going to happen next. Anzai-san always has something up her sleeve. She always has the element of surprise for every chapter. And she keeps it secret from everyone, even from us, the actresses. She will give the next script to us, only after we finish filming the current episode. So every week, we will get a surprise from her! And that’s why we love her so much!

Q3 : What scene do you love the most and what scene do you find to be the most difficult to shoot?
WM : I love all the scenes with Yukirin! And the most difficult scene is, well, everytime when I have to slap her. I almost hated Anzai-san for making me do that! I don’t want to hurt my Yukirin!
KY : Naaaah don’t worry, Mayu, I’m fine with that. I love all the scene with Mayuyu too~  And the most difficult for me is the sad scene when I have to cry, ‘cause you know, in reality, I hardly ever cried in front of people, much less on the camera. Crying in front of the camera is really difficult for me.
MJ : I love all the scenes with Rena-chan! Ne, Rena-chan?
MR : I’m sorry Jurina, but I love the scene with Airin, hehe~
MJ : Eeeeeh!!? But Rena-chan, I’m your partner in this series! How could you!?   *pouts like a puppy*
[Everybody laughes]

Q4 : How about your enemy for this season?
WM : Hm, I think this question is most suitably addressed for Yukirin. Why? Because our arch-enemy this time is her idol.
KY : Ah yes, yes, that’s true. Ishikawa Rika-san is my idol. A dream of 10 years’ standing has come true. She was the reason for me to start wishing to be an idol, so it was such an honor that I was able to meet her, and have a talk with her, even have a project together with her. And it was like a dream. We have many things in common, such as our circumstances when joining a group, and starting a solo activity after entering a group, so there were things I could ask only to Ishikawa-san, and I learned many things from her. She was amazingly kind in person, so I recognized once again that she was the person I adore the most after all.
Q4 : Well now I think we all have to say thank you to Ishikawa-san. Because without her, Yukirin wouldn’t have started wishing to be an idol in the first place, and Anzai-san wouldn’t have been a fan of AKB48, and this fic/series wouldn’t have existed!

Q5 : And how about the fighting scenes?
WM : Fighting scenes? No, I don’t have one, because as a lawyer I spend most of the times working on the courts, or sitting behind the desk in front of computers and books. Anzai-san said she’s going to give me some action scenes, but she said it will be more like about me getting beaten up and tortured, only to be rescued by Yukirin later on. Somehow I love being the damsel in distress in this fic, hehehe!
KY : In previous seasons, we had fight scenes mostly against our own comrades in 48 Family. But now in Season 3, we will have fighting scenes with the Morning Musume members, and I am quite nervous about it. You know that I have auditioned for Morning Musume before I got into AKB48, right? So it kinda feels strange for me to fight against them. But I will do my best.
MR : The fighting scenes will be mostly Yukirin and me against Morning Musume. However, Yukirin’s fighting choreography will be much more difficult than mine because she has to learn some real moves and fighting techniques from a professional martial artist. As for me, because my character is depicted to be very strong and only fights using sheer brute strength, so I don’t need to learn any moves. I just have to punch and kick on my targets, and they will add sound effects, like thunderbolt, to make it looks powerful. And I don’t even need to dodge any punch, because I’m just too strong. LOL. Hahaha!!
Q5 : How about you Jurina-san?
MR : Oh she won’t have too much fighting scene, because…..err….what did Anzai say about you again, J?
MJ : Well it’s…It’s because Anzai-san doesn’t want to ruin my handsome face, or having it bruised in that matter, duh! Damn I really want to have a cool fighting scenes like Yukirin and Rena! But Anzai-san just won’t give me any. And that’s funny because in real life, I can beat almost everyone in sport competition and AKBingo segment. I even killed Yukirin instantly in arm-wrestling combat a long time ago! I’m much stronger than her!
Q5 : Really? Yukirin-san, did Jurina really beat you in arm-wrestling combat?
KY : Yes, yes she did!  *seems embarassed*
WM : Yukirin is actually very weak and not athletic in real life. LOL. Even I have much more arm-power than her! Hahaha~
Q5 : Really? Is that right Yukirin?
KY : Yes, yes, that’s also right!  *seems embarassed more*
MJ : Not only Yukirin, I also beat many others including Acchan, Takamina, Yuko, Tomochin, Kojiharu, etc. And then I became the pie-less champion in AKBingo.
WM : Anyway, Jurina, I think the reason why Anzai-san won’t give you a lot of fight scenes is because she want to exploit your handsomeness more than your fighting skill…LOL.
MJ : Yeah that’s probably true too! Haha!

Q6 : There will be a lot of fighting scene between you and the Morning Musume girls. But are we going to get a “Yuki vs Rena” fight scene again in this season? It was really epic when you both fought each other on that cliff, right after Rena regained her memories in Season 2. So, will there be any YukiRena fight scene again?
MR : Wahaha, nice question! I’m looking forward to it. Let’s see what Anzai-san has in her mind this time.
KY : Noooo……Rena-chan, why do you enjoy beating me up so much? I’ve had enough of that! Please, no more, Rena-chan~

Q7 : What about the kissing scenes?
[The girls' cheek suddenly turn all read, and they break out into chatters and noises]
WM : I will have a lot of kissing scenes with Yukirin and Jurina! Haha!
MR : And I will have a lot of kissing scenes too, with Yukirin and Jurina! I’m the same with Mayu here! It’s a love-rectangle!
Q7 : So does that mean the pairings will end up with JuriMayu and YukiRena, or will it still be MaYuki and WMatsui in the end?
WM & KY & MJ & MR : Hahaha! We don’t know about that! Let’s the audience decide it with a poll!

Q8 : Last question, are you going to have another project with Anzai-san? Or maybe with another fanfic author?
WM : Most probably. She said her next project is going to be a movie (one-shot). And also, after finishing our first project with Anzai-san which has become a big hit in Japan, suddenly there are so many other fanfic authors contacted us and wanted to make a project with us. They want to put their fanfic into a live action too whether it’s a movie or TV series. And I must say, there are a lot of great and talented authors out there. Many of them are even better than Anzai-san. But yes, it is Anzai-san who did it first before anyone else, putting her fanfic into a live action (TV series). She’s really a hardworking person.

Q : Okay, thank you girls for answering our questions. We’ll be looking forward to your incoming projects with Anzai-san and also with other fanfic authors.
WM & KY & MJ & MR : You’re welcome. We will work hard on that. Please continue support us.

---------
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:05:42 AM by anzai48 »

anzai48

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 08:10:01 PM »
Here’s some trailers, more like drabbles I think.

TRAILERS

TRAILER #1: OVERPOWERED

Yuki and Rena kidnap a bad guy and bring him home and plan to make him talk.

Yuki : “Rena please hold him for me! I need to make a phone call.”
Rena: “What should I do to him?”
Yuki : “Ask him where he hides the evidence. And give him some beating if he doesn’t talk.”
Rena : “Okay.”

Not long after, Yuki came back to their room and found the guy was already knocked out cold.

Yuki : “Rena, what did you do to him?”
Rena: “I punched him. Just like you told me.”
Yuki : “How many times have you asked him the question?”
Rena: “Only once.”
Yuki : “Only once!? And you already knocked him out like that!? Geez…Rena, you shouldn’t punch him too hard. You’re supposed to make him talk, not to knock him out.”
Rena: “I didn’t punch him that hard!”
Yuki : “Yes, you did. You have too much power, you must hold back a little when you punch people.”
Rena: “But I’ve punched you harder than that before, and you didn’t faint!”
Yuki : /*starts getting impatient*/ “Well, that’s because I’m different. And you’re different too.”
Rena: “Hm, I see. I will do better next time, Yuki.”
Yuki : “Good. Now bring me the water.”
Rena: /*leaves the room, and comes back later with a glass of water*/
Yuki : “Eeh!? Not this! What I meant is the water in a bucket inside the bathroom. We need to wake him up with water!”  *loses her patient and glares at Rena*
Rena: “Ah sorry, Yuki. I thought you were thirsty.”
Yuki : “Oh please~~”   /*rolling eyes and ruffling her own hair*/

TRAILER #2: UNFAIR

Yuki and Rena were caught by the bad guys and were interrogated.

Bad Guy: “We’re gonna ask each of you question. And if you’re not answering, your friend’s going to pay the price. Let’s start with you first.”  /*looks at Yuki*/
Bad Guy: “Who do you work for?”
Yuki : “Noone.”
Bad Guy: *punches Rena on her stomach*
Rena : *doubles over from the impact, but shows no pain*
Bad Guy: “See? If you give wrong answer, your friend will suffer. Now your turn. Who do you work for?”  /*turns and looks at Rena*/
Rena : “….. Umm…I don’t know.”   /*glances at Yuki, and wonders whether she should answer it or not*/
Bad Guy: *punches Yuki on her stomach*
Yuki : “Ugh!”    *doubles over and falls to her knees, coughing from the pain*
Bad Guy: /*grabs Yuki’s hair and forces her to stand up again*/  “Who do you work for? Give us the name and address.”
Yuki : “Go to hell!”    /*spits on his face*/
Bad Guy: /*turn to Rena*/ “It seems your friend wants you to suffer. Too bad for you. You’re pretty cute and I kinda like you. But I have to beat you. Sorry.”   /*punches Rena on her stomach*/
Rena : *doubles over from the impact, but again, she shows no pain*
Yuki : *suddenly realizes about Rena’s abnormality, and suddenly feels envy at Rena*  (Geez! This isn’t fair! Rena can’t feel pain! This is so unfair!)

The bad guy forced Rena to stand up again, and repeated the same question.

Bad Guy: “Who do you work for?”
Rena: “Err…Yuki, should I answer that?”
Yuki : “No. Keep silent, Rena.”
Bad Guy: “Well, Cutie, if you don’t talk, your friend will suffer.”
Rena: “Yuki, I’m worried about you.”  *glances at Yuki*
Yuki : “It’s okay, Rena. Don’t worry, I can take it-----Ugggghh!!” *receives another punch on her stomach which is harder than previous ones*

(Gaaah! Now I really, really want to switch bodies with Rena. Where’s that witch when I need her?)
Yuki thought and mentally facepalmed herself.

TRAILER #3: DRUG vs KISS

In the middle of the night, Yuki and Rena are currently on a mission to spy someone. The two sit inside their car, with Yuki sitting behind the wheel. They have binoculars, hidden camera, covert tracking device, voice changer, phone tapping, and all those geeky stuffs and gorgeous gadgets that a professional spy/assassin can have. At that moment, Yuki was busy watching their target through her binocular.

Rena : “Yuki, are you sure he is our target?”
Yuki : “Yes, he is. Mayu had already double-checked it. She won’t make mistake. Just trust her.”
Rena : “Okay. But we’ve been here for three hours doing nothing. I’m bored. How about we just go inside and strike them? Or kidnap one of them and interrogate him?”
Yuki : “No we can’t. We need to get the evidence as well. So tonight we’re gonna wait until he meet with the drug dealer. And then we’re going to record them on video as a prove, so that Mayu can use it on the court.”
Rena : “I see. But Yuki, what is drug anyway? Why people want to buy it on such a high price?”
Yuki : “Drug is….err…..how do I explain this? It is something that can make people flying. It can give a pleasant feeling, and can make people get addicted to it.”
Rena : “Hmm….Flying? You mean like when we were fighting each other?”
Yuki : “Huh? Of course not. Why do you mention fighting?”
Rena : “It’s because, well, I remember when I was still evil, you always threw me and made me flying in the air everytime we fought each other. And I kinda liked it. I think I’m probably addicted to it.”
Yuki : ///////// *blushing*  “ASDFGHJKL!!! What are you talking about!? Of course it’s not like that. What I meant with flying is more like…..umm….kissing. Yeah, kissing. Or smooching. We’re not flying literally, but we feel as if we’re flying.”
Rena : “Hmm….I see.”  *nods a few times, trying to understand Yuki’s explanation*

Suddenly, their target appears behind the window’s curtain of their apartment; and he starts noticing Yuki and Rena’s car. He then takes out a portable LED spotlight and points it to the car in order to have a clearer look on who’s inside the car.

Yuki : *panicking*  “Rena, we have to hide now!”
Rena : *confused*  “Hide? Where?”
Yuki : (Crap! No time to hide. I’ve gotta do something fast!)
Yuki : *suddenly got an idea*       *grabs Rena’s head, and kisses her mouth*
Rena : “Yu---Yuki…..What are you----Mmmppphh!!!”
Yuki : “Don’t move! Just let me kiss you!”

Yuki and Rena continue their kiss for they don’t know how long, pretending they’re lovers. Hopefully, the person they’re spying right now will think they’re just normal passerby who want to do some kissing and smooching inside their car. After a few minutes, the spotlight went away, and then they separated their lips.

Rena : *grin*  “Oh, wow! Now I’m curious which one tastes better: the drug, or your kiss.”
Yuki : /////////////////////    *blushing even more*

TRAILER #4: CYBORG vs YAKUZA

Mayu is currently having a meeting with a Yakuza Boss in the yakuza’s house.

Yakuza Boss : "Okay I agree with your proposal. I will protect your client from them, and you will help me defeat my enemy."
Mayu : "Exactly. We will work together to send your enemy to jail. And you must provide everything I need, information, evidence, witness, anything."
Yakuza Boss : "You sound pretty convincing to me. But you know the risk, right? If you dare messing up with me, you’re dead, Watanabe!"   *make a gesture of slitting one’s throat*
Mayu : *gulping, but remains calm*  "Don’t worry, I won’t mess it up."

The two continue talking about their business. And while they’re talking, several guys entering the room, dragging a person with them. That person is clad in black from top to toe and wears a black mask. They snatches the mask, and the figure is revealed to be a woman. One of the yakuza troops pointed his gun at the captived woman.

Guy 1 : “Boss, we found this person lurking around our base. She might have been spying on us, or stolen something from us. And she has these things with her.”  *throws a gun, camera, and communication device*
Yakuza Boss: “Is she a cop?”
Guy 2 : “Probably. But she got no ID card with her.”
Yakuza Boss: “Well, make her talk then.”
Guy 1 : “Who are you? Are you a cop?”  *punches the person in the face*
Guy 2 : “Who sent you?”  *kicks the person in the stomach*

The captived person remains silent.

Yakuza Boss: “Hmm….It’s weird we have someone spying on us while we talk, Watanabe. Isn't it a coincidence? Do you have something to do with this person? Do you know her?”

Mayu stares at the captived person. Their eyes meet for a while, and then Mayu looks away quickly.

Mayu : “No, I don’t know this person. I never met her.”
Yakuza Boss: “Is that so? Are you telling the truth, Watanabe?”
Mayu : “Yes.”
Yakuza Boss: “Let’s prove it then. Guys, beat her.”

Guy 1 nods and makes a gesture to his friends to start the beating. The captived person then is pushed and held into a kneeling position, and is given several punches on her face and kicks on her torso. Blood starts splattered on the floor. And Mayu can only watch the scene anxiously while the beating continues right before her eyes. The Yazuka Boss looks at Mayu, waiting for a reaction. Mayu tries hard to remain calm, because she knows if she shows some reaction or even asks them to stop the beating, then it will raise their suspicion on her.

Yakuza Boss: “Okay, enough. I think Watanabe’s telling the truth. Now put this person to the cell and interrogate her.”
Guy 1 : “Okay Boss.”

The guys left the room, dragging the captived person out with them.

Yakuza Boss: “Now let’s get back to business, Watanabe.”
Mayu: *smiles and gulps*  “Yeah. Sure.”
(….continued to Trailer #5…)

TRAILER #5: SEARCH AND RESCUE (continuation from Trailer #4)

Mayu went home immediately after having a meeting with the Yakuza Boss. She was really anxious after witnessing those yakuza beating Yuki in front of her, and for having to pretend like she didn't know her. But thanks to her Cyborg-like personality, she can witness the scene calmly without batting an eyelid, eventhough it was her girlfriend they were beating up.

Mayu then called Rena on the phone.

Mayu : “Rena, I need your help now! They captured her.”
Rena : “Huh? Who captured who? Speak clearly, Cyborg!”
Mayu : “The Yakuza Boss! They captured Yuki! I need your help to rescue her now! ASAP!”
Rena : “Okay, okay! Where are you? Eh--- But I can’t go out now. It’s still daylight. Sorry!”
Mayu : “Oh damn I forgot you're a vampire! We must wait until dark then. Please hurry come to my place after dark okay? I will give you a briefing about our situation and give you the map of their building.”

Later at the evening, Rena goes in a mission to rescue Yuki who is being captured by the Yazuka gang. She’s now crawling in a sewer under the Yakuza’s building, with portable spotlight on her forehead and map on her hand.

Mayu : *talks through the communication line*  “Rena please hurry up, before they do something bad to my Yuki.”
Rena: “Alright alright, I’m hurry up now. Sh*t, I got lost again! Wait, where is my compass? Where is west again? And north? Gaaaah….I don’t know how to read this map!”
Mayu : “Oh God, stop playing around, Rena! Yuki’s life is in danger now!”
Rena : “I’m not playing around now! I’m still trying to read this map! Just wait a minute!”
Mayu : “We can’t waste another minute, Rena. Please hurry!”
Rena : “Mayu, I’m telling you what. It’s been five hours since Yuki got caught right? So if they wanted to do something bad to Yuki, they must have done that already by now. Let’s just hope Yuki’s not dead yet!”
Mayu : “What? Rena! How could you say something like that! I don’t wanna hear it! Just hurry up, please!”
Rena : “Be patient, Cyborg. I’m still studying this map. I need time.”
Mayu : “Geeez, I should’ve asked Jurina to come with you tonight.”
Rena : “She can’t. She’s still on a business trip to Jakarta.”
Mayu : “Rena, I can only count on you now. Please save Yuki!”
Rena : “Don’t worry, Mayu. I will save Yuki-chan and bring her home tonight.”

Not long after, Rena manages to find the interrogation room inside the Yakuza’s building.
She then jumps into a room, shouting, “Yuki-chan!! I’m coming!!!” only to find the room is empty.

Rena : “Huh? Where is she? Sh*t, I got the wrong room again.”

Suddenly she hears Yuki’s screaming from the other part of the building.

Rena : “Oh my God! Yuki, where are you? What are they doing to you?Yuki, please be safe! I’m coming to you now!! Just hang on there!! I’ll save you!!”

[Now, this last trailer will be pretty intense with some torture scene and violence]

TRAILER #6: BROKEN

Somewhere inside a room, Yuki is being captured (again) by her enemy. But this time the enemy is very powerful, the Big Bad for this season. The Big Bad enters the room, and their conversation begins.

Ishikawa : “Hello, Yuki-chan.”
Yuki : “…”
Ishikawa : “How are you feeling up there?”
Yuki : “Great. Actually, never better.”   /*Yuki is currently being chained up to the ceiling*/
Ishikawa : “Had enough sleep last night?”
Yuki : “I would have slept all night long if it weren’t too freezing up here. At least you should have given me a blanket.”
Ishikawa : /*grin*/ “Oh sorry about that. I’ll make sure they’ll give you a VIP treatment from now. Ahahaha! You’re quite amusing, Yuki-chan. I love your humour.”
Yuki : “What can I say? I’m a funny person.”
Ishikawa : “You know, Yuki. When I first saw you, you reminded me of my younger self. So eager to do what is right, to protect people, and fight the bad guys, all in the name of justice. You are so much like me in the past. That’s why I know a lot about you. And I understand you very well. We’re the same kind, Yuki.”
Yuki : “No, we’re not.”
Ishikawa : “Well, maybe now we’re not. But in the future, who knows?”
Yuki : “No, there’s no way I’m gonna be someone like you.”
Ishikawa : /*smiles*/   “……….You killed Mano-chan, right? How do you feel about that? You’ve killed human, Yuki. Her blood is in your hand. Does that make you feel guilty? Or powerful?”
Yuki : “I was forced to kill her! I had no choice! She was going to kill-”
Ishikawa : “Yes! Yes! You don’t need to tell me that! She was going to kill that lawyer. And you love her, do you?”
Yuki : “…”
Ishikawa : “When I first killed human, it was exactly for the same reason like yours. To protect someone that we love. Do you know who was my first kill? It’s my husband. I killed him because he was going to kill me and my daughter.”
Yuki : “……I’m--”
Ishikawa : “You see Yuki. Everyone has a dark side. And I’m interested to reveal yours.”
Yuki : “What do you want from me?”
Yuki : “Nothing. Just watch.”

Few men came into the room, dragging a figure of a young woman in a formal suit.

Yuki : “MAYU..!!!!!”
Mayu : “Yuki..!”
Ishikawa : *smirks*

Yuki starts panicking now. She never minds it if it’s only her who is captured by their enemies. But when Mayu gets involved, it become a different story.

Yuki : “Wha—What are you gonna do to her? Please don’t kill her. Please!!”
Ishikawa : “Oh don’t worry. I won’t kill her. Not yet. I just want to do a little something.”

Ishikawa approaches Mayu and grabs her arm forcefully, while those men hold Mayu tightly to keep her from moving. Mayu tries to break free but it was only a futile attempt. Ishikawa takes Mayu’s left hand and caresses her finger.

Ishikawa : “Your hand. It’s so soft and fragile. Just like my daughter's.”  /*smirks*/

And suddenly, Ishikawa breaks Mayu’s pinky finger in an instant.

Mayu : “AAAAAAAGGHH!”
Yuki : “!!!!!!!!!!”    (Oh God! Mayu! Nooo!)
Ishikawa : /*glances at Yuki*/  “Are you watching this, Yuki? Shall we continue?”
Yuki : “No! Please stop! Please!”  /*struggles to break free from the chain*

Ishikawa shakes her hand, and proceeds breaking Mayu’s finger. This time it is the ring finger.

Mayu : “UWAAAAAAGGGHH!”  /*starts crying in agony*/

Yuki closes her eyes, unable to bring herself to watch her girlfriend suffers.

Ishikawa : “Do you know how many bones a human has, Yuki?”
Yuki : “Please, just stop it…..”
Ishikawa : “It’s 270 at birth, and it reduces to 206 by adulthood. Two hundreds and six bones. It’s quite a lot right? Imagine breaking all of them one by one.”

Yuki’s body starts shaking because of anger and despair.

Yuki : “P-please…. Leave her alone. You can do anything to me, break my bones, beat me, but please leave her out of this. I’ll take her punishment.”
Ishikawa : “Taking her punishment? Hm, I knew you’re going to say that. But just like I said before. I know you very well. We’re both fighters, Yuki. We’re stronger than average people, and our body can endure pain way beyond its normal limit. So, no, I’m not interested in punishing you. This girl, on the other hand….”  /*glances at the poor, little lawyer*/

Ishikawa continues her action, breaking Mayu’s middle finger. The poor lawyer cries even harder, her face twisted in pain. While Yuki cannot do anything other than watching her girlfriend being tortured.

Ishikawa : “Now for the closing part. Lay her down on the floor, and bring me that chair.”  /*giving order to her men*/
Yuki : “Please stop it…. I will do anything you want….”
Ishikawa : “Well, I want you to shut up and watch.”

The tension in the air increase more rapidly, as the men pushes Mayu down and forces her to lie on the floor, and then one man comes with the chair. Yuki watches anxiously as Ishikawa puts that chair over Mayu, placing one of its support right on top of Mayu’s left knee. And her heart drops immediately as she knows what is going to happen to Mayu.

Yuki : “No! Please stop! Please, don’t hurt her anymore! I’ll do anything!”
Ishikawa : “Nothing you can do will make me stop. I’ll make sure her scream will haunt you for the rest of your life, Yuki.”
Yuki : /*struggles hard to break free from her chain*/

Next thing they know, Ishikawa’s already sitting on the chair, and just in a matter of seconds, she crushes Mayu’s knee with that chair.

“UWAAAAARRRRGHHHH!!!………...AAAAAAGGGHHH!!!……………AAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH……!!!!”

Mayu’s screams echoes loudly throughout the room, Her kneecap crashes and her leg is now bending to the wrong way. And it looks so damn painful, that Yuki cannot help but turn her eyes away, unable to watch it any longer.

Mayu continues screaming. And it’s so loud and haunting, it pierces right through Yuki’s heart. She has never heard anyone screaming like that before, and especially not from Mayu. It’s like a nightmare for Yuki.

The screaming eventually fades, replaced by sobbings and writhings. Mayu’s face is twisted painfully and already full of tears, while Yuki also cannot stop her tears from falling.

Ishikawa gets up from the chair which somewhat has become a torture device for the poor lawyer.

Ishikawa : “Next time I’m back, I’ll be working on her right leg and right hands.”
Yuki : *bites her lips, stares desperately at Ishikawa* “Why are you doing this?”
Ishikawa : “Why am I doing this? Well, I’m doing this…..”
Ishikawa comes closer at Yuki who is still hanging by the ceiling.
Ishikawa : “……..to break you, Yuki.”
Yuki : “Wha--…“  /*falling deeper into despair*/

Ishikawa and her men then leave the room.

Yuki stares hopelessly at the lawyer who is now lying motionless on the floor. It’s breaking her heart, seeing Mayu suffers like that.

Mayu : “Yuki…I- I can’t move…It hurts….”
Yuki : “Mayu, listen to me. Everything’s gonnabe alright. I’m gonna get us out of here. Just hold on….”
Mayu : “Yuki….She’s going to come back…. Just in case she’s planning to kill me, I wanna tell you now, that I already put your name in my testament. You'll be safe for the rest of your-”
Yuki : “No, no, listen, Mayu, she’s not going to kill you! I will get us out of here before she comes back! I promise!”
Mayu : “But how? Yuki…..you’re….”  /*staring at Yuki who is still in chain*/
Yuki : “I said I’m going to get us out of here! Trust me!”
Mayu : “…”

Yuki examines her situation again, trying to figure out what to do. Her wrists are in shackles, and a long, vertical chain connects the shackles to the ceiling. Yuki then holds the chain tightly and starts pulling her body up. However, she soon finds it difficult to climb up the chain that way. After thinking for a moment, she springs her legs upward and wrapped them tightly around the vertical chain. And then, with her position upside down, she starts climbing up the chain, fast and steady like a ninja.

Mayu is in a moment of stun. Since when her girlfriend acquires such an acrobatic skill like that?

(Yuki, you monkey!) Mayu thinks and watches with her mouth agaped.

The chain is quite long so Yuki has to spend at least a minute to climb it up. After she manages to reach the ceiling, she puts her feet onto it while still holding the chain tightly. Now comes the hardest part: she has to disconnect the chain from the ceiling. So then Yuki pulls the chain down with all her strength. However, after a few minutes of pulling, Yuki realizes it’s impossible to break it; the chain was made from steel. Not being the one to give up easily, Yuki racks her brain again. This time, she’s trying to punch the ceiling, attempting to make a hole around the area that connected to the chain. It’s hard at first, but Yuki continues working diligently, punching the ceiling over and over again without stopping. Her position is still upside down and her feet planted firmly on the ceiling. Small debris starts falling down right onto her face, but she doesn’t care and keeps punching. She has promises Mayu, afterall, so nothing is going to stop her from getting them out of that place.

Yuki keeps on punching the ceiling. Her knuckles already turns red, bruised and bleeding from so much punching. The hole on the ceiling is getting bigger everytime she thrusts her fist into it. A smile appears on her face when she sees the chain slowly disconnected from the ceiling. Yuki then punches it again a few more times. And finally, after throwing her last punch, she pulls the chain down and it comes off.

BHAAAMP!!!

CLANG!!!!!

Yuki takes the free fall, and landed with her back on the ground with a loud thud, followed by the long chain that is still connected to her wrist. The debris from the broken ceiling also falls upon her.

"Ugh!" Yuki winces at the pain that shot through her backbone. It was indeed quite a long and hard fall, because the ceiling is located high above them.

The young lawyer is stupefied by the sight. She can’t quite believe her girlfriend is actually able to break free from her chain. But then again, maybe love can make people do unimaginable things.

Yuki quickly examines Mayu’s condition on the floor. The left leg is broken badly so Yuki has to carry her. But carrying the girl on her back or in a bridal-style carry will only make the injury become worse. The only option left for Yuki is to carry that little body over her shoulder, like a fireman’s carry (click here). It is a technique commonly used by firefighters to carry an injured person, by placing that person across the shoulder of the carrier.

Three men come to the room as soon as they heard the commotion and the loud thud earlier. Yuki wastes no time and fights them all, and manages to defeat them while still carrying Mayu’s body on her shoulder.

Walking in the hallway, Yuki notices a lot more coming on her way. She prays silently and prepares herself for the fight, knowing it won’t be easy for her to fight them all, while also having to ensure Mayu’s safety at the same time.

A brutal, intense fight ensues in the hallway. Sometimes Yuki has to put the younger girl down on the floor in order to be able to fight more freely. She's punching, kicking, dodging, jumping, kneeing, elbowing, headbutting, all without stopping to take a breath nor taking a rest. And everytime her enemies land a punch or kick on her, she will recover fast and punch them back even harder. She also uses the chains that is still connected to her wrists as a weapon, wiping her enemies down with it. Other times, when there aren’t too many enemies around her, she returns to put Mayu back onto her shoulder again and advances towards the exit door, while still throwing punches with her free hand and kicking whoever is on their way. And all the while, Mayu only stays silent and watches as the raven-girl fights their way out.

After a long, tiring fight, Yuki finally defeats all of them. More than fifty bodies lying on the floor across the long hallway, most of them are unconscious while others are still awake but immobile. Bloods splattered on the floor and on the wall, and that includes Yuki’s blood too. Her face, arms, and other parts of her body are now decorated with cuts and bruises. Not that she cares anyway.

Yuki continues walking to the exit door, with Mayu resting on her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. However, just a few steps away from the door, Yuki suddenly falls to her knees, panting and trembling, probably due to extreme fatigue. Fighting against so many people surely has taken quite a toll on her body. She's barely able to stand and walk anymore, much less to carry Mayu's weight. Normally Yuki won't have any problem carrying Mayu whether on her back or in a bridal-style carry; she used to do that all the time just to spoil the younger girl. But with her condition right now, Mayu's weight suddenly becomes an issue.

“Yuki……Are you okay?” Mayu asked worriedly with her face still buried on Yuki’s upper back.
“I’m okay, Mayu, don’t worry. I’m just a bit…tired.”
“Just put me down and take some rest first, Yuki.”
“No. Not now. I’ll take a rest once we get home.”

Don’t worry, Cyborg. I will bring you home soon, and we will fix your leg.
We’re gonna make it. I promise.

Still trembling, Yuki forces herself to stand up again, squeezing every last bit of energy within her. A teardrop falls from Mayu’s eyes, but Yuki cannot see it due to their position. She hates to become such a burden, but she knows she can't do anything and must fully rely on Yuki at this moment.

Yuki continues walking to the door, albeit slowly. She opens the lock and slides the door. And with that, they leave the place, heading to their home.

Meanwhile, somewhere inside a panel room, a few figures are standing in front of a CCTV monitor.
It seems that they’ve been watching the whole thing, ever since the fight broke out in that hallway.

“Should we go after them? If so, I will call for reinforcement.”

“No, there’s no need for that. Don’t you see? That girl can barely even walk, much less to continue to fight. She has defeated fifty men in a single fight. That’s already quite impressive, just what I’ve expected from her. If we call for reinforcement, that’s gonna be like…cheating. Just let them escape this time. And oh, don't forget to fix that ceiling.”

“Haik, Ishikawa-san.”

A smirk appears on Ishikawa’s face as she stares at the two figures walking away from her building.

“Kashiwagi Yuki…….I will break you.”

==========================================================================================

I’ll repeat this again: I’m not gonna update/continue this fic, unless somebody pay me LOL.

Sorry I broke my promise about not giving Mayu a painful/torturing scene in the trailers. After reading some angst fics around here (*cough*HFAYPTG*cough*), my sadistic level suddenly increased a lot (and I'm already a sado before). Blame all those angsty writers, LOL!

Summer holiday is over.
My school’s activity will start again next month. *sigh*

I just read something in the discussion thread about a specific issue (it actually has been discussed several years ago). It’s about writing in a script form. There are someone who are fine with that, and also others who are against it, and also someone who are in the middle. It was a long discussion with so many arguments from each parties and I learn many things from it.

But now you see me writing something which is very similar with a script form. In fact, I've been using the script form in many parts of my story in HvsV Season 1. Well I have to say, I’m not a fanfic writer in the first place. When I started writing this fic, I consider myself writing a script or a scenario for a live action movies. So please excuse me if I'm still using that script form again now, because it is easier and it's quite fun writing in script form. Also I’m still learning on how to be a fanfic writer. Everyone has their own pace and learning curve, so let’s keep supporting each other. I do accept all criticism and I will take them without grudge.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:58:56 AM by anzai48 »

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 04:27:11 AM »
I just read something in the discussion thread about a specific issue (it actually has been discussed several years ago). It’s about writing in a script form. There are someone who are fine with that, and also others who are against it, and also someone who are in the middle. It was a long discussion with so many arguments from each parties and I learn many things from it.

But now you see me writing something which is very similar with a script form. In fact, I've been using the script form in many parts of my story in HvsV Season 1. Well I have to say, I’m not a fanfic writer in the first place. When I started writing this fic, I consider myself writing a script or a scenario for a live action movies. So please excuse me if I'm still using that script form again now, because it is easier and it's quite fun writing in script form. Also I’m still learning on how to be a fanfic writer. Everyone has their own pace and learning curve, so let’s keep supporting each other. I do accept all criticism and I will take them without grudge.

Beyond that so far, the way you write varies based on where you stand on the issue. Many are bound to get away with it even though we may not particular like it as much. Many writers are not authors by trade however they do learn certain things that do apply to the audience. Which I love for the many people who do write but most are in the infant stage. They are starting to write but on most occasions will be ignored because it isn't great nor readable.

I'll be frank in your case where, the learning curve can only be applied if you have like minds. You're at that point but also there are times where you need a critical person (most do) Beyond how you write is how you write and being presented. Then again where I write many don't see it but will see this and probably think I'm just being... let's say too honest. And as I Pm'd you from before a lot of it is the imagery. That's the hardest part of it. I respect everyone who does write but the problem is to paint it.

Now it just comes down to feedback. I may not get a lot although I don't go ahead and write a whole lot of pairings that are still popular here or throw certain ones into the pool. Hell I could make it extremely awkward although who would read it. To me, I haven't cared as much and I know where you stand everytime you post. The readers have to there hope to more of them than writers. :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

anzai48

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 08:50:26 AM »
@ kuro_808 :
Thank you for your advice/critics. I wish I had received this sort of advice/critics when I was still in the beginning of writing my fic, and not when I am about to graduate from this forum now. But I believe your advice will still be useful not only for me but also for other writers around here. I remember reading some of your fics in H!P Fanfic section (your username was kurosawa87). It is an honor to receive advice from a veteran member like you.

Imagery is the literary term used for language and description that appeals to our five senses. When a writer attempts to describe something so that it appeals to our sense of smell, sight, taste, touch, or hearing; he/she has used imagery. [source]

Imagery means to use figurative language to represent objects, actions, and ideas in such a way that it appeals to our physical senses. Usually it is thought that imagery makes use of particular words that create visual representation of ideas in our minds. The word “imagery” is associated with mental pictures. [source]

I admit that "imagery" is something that I've been lacking of. I can spend days or weeks thinking about the plots and dialogues, but when it comes to imagery, I usually avoid working on that part, merely because I am lazy or I just feel that I don't have enough time to do that.

And about the feedback/comment, well, right now I don't really care about it. I can continue making an update even though I don't get any comment at all. I write only for myself. I don't take request. I don't even socialize or make friends with other writers/readers here. But still I remember those times when I would received so many comments after making an update. I will never forget those feeling of joy and satisfaction. I was quite a chaos-maker back then.   :roll:

To someone who have offered their help in continuing and co-authoring the HvsV fic (you know who you are!), thank you very much. But I am afraid we must put it on hold for I don't know how long, since I must focus on my study now.

I will ask the moderator to move this thread to Library Section, a long with the HvsV main thread.
Thank you everyone for reading.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 02:22:35 PM by anzai48 »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)