JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Secret

Author Topic: Inside the Mikan (One Shot Collection)  (Read 30839 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Inside the Mikan (One Shot Collection)
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 03:29:37 PM »
Title: Going Commando (Part 2)
Rating: G

The lobby scene upon arriving at the studio would compare easily to a murder of crows ripping a dead kitten to pieces. On the particular day in question, I was the little kitten.

"Geez, Nono! Even I wouldnt dare be this late!" Aibon takes my hand and leads me away from the crowd. We start to run down the corridors which gives me the impression we really are pressed for time. "There has been a change to the schedule. I'll brief you on it a little later. We got to get changed first"

The maze of halls with mysterious doors leads us to the one door with our name on it. Well, the 4th gen's names' on it. Aibon knocks viciously and Yossui answers.

"Password?"

"Im not saying it. Just open the damn door!"

"Nuh ah, you said we arent allowed to open the door to those who dont know our password"

I raised my eyebrows, in dire need for someone to fill me in. Kago shrugged. "We got bored waiting for you so we made a secret society"

"And our dressing room is the home base?"

"Pretty much.."

"So what's the password?"

There was some umming and ahhing to which aibon concluded. "Well, it's not something I want to shout in a closely populated area"

She jerked her thumb to opposite dressing room dedicated to the 2nd Gen + Maki. I suddenly shivered and wriggled on the spot.

"Do you feel a breeze?"

Kago stopped picking the lock to throw me a curious look. "No...why...should I?"

"No, I dont think so. I just felt really cold around the middle"

We both shrugged and went inside the newly opened door. Our entrance startled Yossui, she responded by throwing her magazine under the desk and standing awkwarding in front of it.

"You didnt say the password!"

"We'll argue later. First, we got to get changed!"

Before I knew it, both Yossui and Kago were stripping off and putting on the pre-determined attire for today's show. I looked at my own clothes set on the table before me as I undid the buttons on my jeans. The cold breeze struck again. Bringing with it the reality of my day.

Oh no.

How is it possible?!

--
I kept spelling kitten as kitchen. Phew, lucky I didnt let that through!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 03:32:43 PM by Mikan »

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 07:27:33 PM »
Hmmmmmm, so want people to be critical about your writing style... well, let me tell you a thing: your writing style is great, I know you have heard this a lot of times so I won't go further with that xD
So yeah, really, I don't know if you are feeling that there's something missing in your fics or if you're looking for a divine inspiration or something like that but in my opinion there's nothing wrong with the writing style.
The comment turned out a little blunt but meh xD

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »
Whoo~! THis is gonna be reeally funny if there's gonna be a basketball challenge and they're in skirts XD.

And I've done the room secret base thing too. THe password I think was like China or something?
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 03:55:24 AM »
The lobby scene upon arriving at the studio would compare easily to a murder of crows ripping a dead kitchen to pieces. On the particular day in question, I was the little kitchen.

XDXD
Reply msg for Mikan- < Yes, I did deliberately misspell wierd. For no particular reason. >

*crosses fingers and wishes for part 3 to be up soon*
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 06:58:06 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Boom Shakka Lakka...
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 05:18:45 AM »
Rndm! You too? I thought so...Why is everyone getting the blues?!
Ive been trying to think up a Nono/Kago or Biyuuden story for you but Im all outta creative juice for the moment (You have to admit, I've been writing a fuck load!) and also I wanted to write a Rika story for CKD...

Title: Things that go bump...
Pairing: Yossui/Miki
Note: Based on the TRUE STORY of mine, muhahah!

Yossui nudged the body next to her.

"Miki you awake?"

"Yeah.."

"I cant sleep"

"Me either..."

Miki rolled to face her friend. "I feel like going outside"

Yossui scrunched up her nose. It was the middle of the night and the middle of winter. Both made the idea of going outside unappealing.

"Why?"

"It's a full moon!" Miki shrugged casually.

Yossui chuckled quietly. "You're a total closet romantic"

"Shut up and get out of the bed!"

After putting on a few extra layers the girls shuffled quietly out of the bedroom and downstairs. The floorboards creaked and groaned as they went, threatening to wake the rest of the Yoshizawa family. Hitomi reached the first floor and began searching in the moonlit room for the key to the front door. The sudden onset of silence alerted her that she was alone.

"Miki?" She called in a quiet whisper with no reply. Yossui moved out of the kitchen and retraced her steps.

"Miki?" She tried again.

"Yossui?"

Yossui spun around looking for a body to the voice. She followed it until she found Miki standing in the living room, looking at the door opposite. Her stance was ridget yet completely focused.

"Miki, what are you doing?"

"I was waiting for you to come back"

Miki pointed at the door which in fact lead to another unused hallway in the house. The only purporse it served today was for storage.

"I didnt come in here, I was in the kitchen"

Miki looked completely dumbfounded. "No way...I saw you come in here and go through that door"

It was Yossui turn to look dumbfounded. She could tell this was no joke. Miki wouldnt be able to keep a straight face this long. So the girls stood in silience for a while, wondering who exactly Miki had followed if anyone at all.

"I'm just going to have a look"

On the off chance that someone had gone in there, Yossui wanted to find out who. She approached the door with Miki close behind. And after a deep breath, she opened it.

----
I can see clearly this is crap but I wanted it out of my head anyway! I re-wrote it 5 times and can you believe this was the best version? If you want, I can tell you the real story ^^

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 05:29:20 AM »
This version looks spooky enough since you said it's something that happened to you. >_<

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 06:56:25 AM »
Must know real story. And I'm sure I'll be out of my funk soon. Just need another shot of happy, if I can find it... *searches through drawers for happy*

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 09:35:25 AM »
Title: Free time on Friday
Pairing: Yaguchi/Goto
Genre: Sick Comedy
Rating: S ...S for SICK...well not this chapter but trust me..its coming...

Mari jumped from the table onto the back of the matured teen. They wobbled a bit and took a moment to steady themselves.

"Hizzah!" Maki cheered, holding tight to her senior's legs around her neck.

Mari struck a power ranger pose. "With our Morning Musume Power combined we are GoGuchi!"

The two megamorphing morons roared and slowly made their way out of the living room. They found it easier than last time as they both were now accustom to moving in unison. Like the saying goes - practice makes perfect. Mari ducked for the doorway as they exited into the main hallway. A little further down, the new addition soloist was standing oblivious to the world. An easy target.

"Something's on the radar!" Yaguchi kicked Goto's left boob for her to turn left.

"Ouch! Not so hard or they won't develop properly!"

"They'll be fine. Just turn left will you!"

Goto obliged. Turning left to face the (still oblivious) soloist.

"Target recognition....Soloist, Matsuura Ayaya. Age: 16. Height: Taller than me..Threat: Medium"

Upon hearing her name, Aya bookmarked her page and looked up. "Hi guys"
She smiled awkwardly. She still wasnt use to all the strange antics that the girls got up to in the privacy of their apartment.

"Do you challenge the GoGuchi?"

Aya's head tipped to the side with confusion. "Uh, no I just was saying -"

"DESTROY DESTROY!"

Aya's eyes grew with fear at the sudden advance of the GoGuchi. She yelped, wasting no time in running for her life.

Mari and Maki sighed with delight.

"Ah..it's always fun teasing the new meat"

"Yeah. I cant wait till we have the proper hazing night though"

Maki nodded in agreement. "We're too now Captain Guchi?"

"To the Kitchen!"

~To Be Continued~

---
Hehe, The things you get up to when you have too much free time. I couldnt think of a decent title. I was thinking maybe like 'when the TV breaks' but I dont know....

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 02:34:48 PM »
I'm loving all this one shots (aparently sometimes two or three shots):baa60776:
This last one is asure promisse to an awesome comedy :panda_love:
just one thing... and please bare with this noobie stupiditie....:ONsad:
What are this ratings lettler? G, S....
What does it mean?:ONdunno:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »
Sorry, Im use to the Australia/New Zealand rating.

G - General Exhibition (means fun for the whole family!)

PG - Parental Guidance (Kids under 12 might want to have a parent with them. Hints at controversial subjects, possible poo bum crap...maybe a little bit of horror. I think the first Harry Potter was PG...)
In fiction land - There are some hints at couples maybe..nothing more than crushes

M - There is some sexual stuff. Like kissing (oooou!tehehe) or some swearing. Violence. Maybe a bit of blood. Same goes for fictions.

MA15+ - You must be over 15 to see this. Sexual content. Swearing. Maybe a bit of nudity..ya know..day to day stuff...
In Fiction land - you'll read about some heavy petting or something maybe a little offensive

R18+ - you gotta be adult. In the land of fiction this means there is hardcore sex involved. In movies? Well..its not a guarantee (Battle Royale is R)

I was just messing around with that S thing. I thought just S for Sick :D

This is my general interpretation of the Australian/New Zealand Moving rating system. I took it and adapted it to fictions. Dont hold it against me~~~~

Dont worry HB!! There is nothing wrong with asking questions~

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 05:10:39 PM »
Ye! Thanks a lot, Mikan! :panda_love:
[It makes soooooo much more sense now...]

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Happiiiiii~~
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »
Title: For crying out loud!
Pairing: Rika/???
Rating: MA ('cause its sexual)

Warning: This may be offence to some people. The following fiction contains high sexual content. Read at own..well...at your own risk!
I'm not making it R because I sort of did it in an 'arty' way and I didnt use any naught words :P

A arch my back, pressing myself into her palm. My hips move of their own will. Grinding. Touching. All of it, it feels so good.

I’m drunk on adrenaline. High on love. It mixes in my blood and drowns my mind. The intense sensation that covers me grows stronger, more vivid.

I wrap my arms around her back and pull her on top of me. I want her. I want her in me. Physically. Mentally. Spiritually. What ever it takes to rid me of this lust.

I can feel myself nearing my climax. My muscles go tense and I start moaning uncontrollably. I become louder as I start to reach my peak. The final moment has me screaming with pleasure.

"OH! MIKI-CHAN!"

I explode internally and collapse back onto the bed, panting. My eyes shut, mouth open gasping for breath. I lay still, in a sort of dream world, regaining my strength and senses before opening my eyes again to a very... unhappy ...
..............Yossui...

---
Sorry I wanted the end to be a sorta surprise but the words Miki and Yossui were really close together..:P

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
^Lol.  That was great.  I really love it when people write about YoCharMi. :heart:

After reading the last sentence; I was a bit shocked. XD  I thought she was with Miki at first and then Yossie was mentioned. Hehe.. Got a few giggles out of me.

Wonder what's coming up next. ^_^

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »
ya! Great!
Again tensai Mikan got me off guard! :panda_love:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 12:05:13 AM »
It kinda disappointed me since it was so short, but nonetheless, you did an okay job xD Wonder what pissed off Yossie'll do o_o

YoCharMikitty is love <3

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 12:05:38 AM »
LMAO~

wonders...
is that from a real story too? XD XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 02:16:12 AM »
Quote from: Mikan;275443

Wait, so what happened? C'mon! You can't leave us hanging like this! :baa60776:

Quote from: Mikan;275605
Mari struck a power ranger pose. "With our Morning Musume Power combined we are GoGuchi!"

The two megamorphing morons roared and slowly made their way out of the living room.

"Something's on the radar!" Yaguchi kicked Goto's left boob for her to turn left.

"Ouch! Not so hard or they won't develop properly!"

"They'll be fine. Just turn left will you!"
XD this is great! Especially the "kicking the boob" part. :lol:

Quote from: Mikan;275864
Title: For crying out loud!
Pairing: Rika/???
Rating: MA ('cause its sexual)

..............Yossui...
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SNAP!!! Busted! :ONwahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 05:32:26 AM »
It wasnt intentionally based on a true story but ...uh...Yes I have accidently said someone elses name once...

Yuuyami I felt horrible about how short it was!! It when people do really short one shorts! I feel so ripped off. So Im sorry I ripped you guys off. Concider it a 'spot filler' fiction XD

Im off to the movies today but when I come home hopefully I can put up the next 'Things that go bump' and 'Going commando'

Bwahhahahaha!!
Love you all!
Be happy and enjoy what ever season it is, what ever time it is! Its a wonderful world outside even if you cant see that beauty!!

Cheeeers~

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2007, 06:06:00 AM »
Damn does my stomach hurt from laughing so much! :ONwahaha:

I'd put a quote from your Mighty Morphin' Musume story here, but I thought the whole thing was frickin' hilarious!  Somehow, quoting the whole story just didn't seem like the way to do it.  It could totally be like a side adventure from Doki Doki!  

As for going commando?  Never have, never will.  It just doesn't seem appealing at all.  But I definately laughed, especially at the "secret society" thing.  Totally reminds me of when I was a kid.  

Last but not least, Rika's little mishap.  Again, I got a good laugh from that.  Don't worry about it's length.  Short stories can be just as good as longer ones if they're well written.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
I get into Aya's pants every night, Shizzam!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2007, 12:07:23 PM »

Yossui's POV

I reached out for the handle and slide to door. The traction on the rails was gone making it hard and noisy to open. I decided in one hard yank I would throw the door open. And as I did so, I saw what was on the other side.

It stood there. As if it was waiting for me. A strange gray wisp only inches away from where I stood. A semi-transparent cloud. Time became distorted as the moment dragged on forever. This transparent being and I just gazed back at each other, waiting and wondering on who will make the first move.

I should have shut the door again. Or never opened it. That would have been the smart thing to do. But it’s floating had me transfixed now. It danced mysteriously, slowly developing more of a human form. A face. Nose. Eyes. Then shoulders. A body. Arms and legs.

The figure, now fully formed, swayed. Eyeing me with interest. Smirking. Its features were blurred. As if a non-existent wind was rippling the image much like it would to water. I watched cautiously as that smirk grew into a satisfied smile. It's mouth opening a little in silent laughter before widening beyond any humans capability. It lunged forward, arms out. It happened too fast for me to react. I just stood their as it traveled straight through my body, disappearing completely. A shock of harsh static shook my body into a spasm.

Miki yelped as I fell back onto her. My skin still tingling from the static.

"What happened?"

I looked back up at her puzzled expression. "I have no idea..."

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Secret