JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer

Author Topic: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]  (Read 207983 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 6 - (6/22)]
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 06:17:35 AM »
I'm starting to think my chapters are too long...
What?! No! Not too long, not! Just right, in fact!

Tanakame scene=hot! I guess this was the abuse you mentioned Eri taking in her description, I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »
the chapters are perfect

whoa hot scene in the elevator :drool:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 02:40:00 PM »
“I’ve been avoiding this for a long time; I’m not letting you change that.” 
What's wrong with attending a meeting, hmmm

Eri’s eyes fluttered open again in shock.
Very lovely to imagine  XD

“My first kiss… my first kiss…”
Oh... I'm torn between poor Eri and Lucky Eri   :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »
I think the chapters are fine they way they are no need to shorten them!

What is Reina doing to poor Eri  :angry: but then Eri looked as though she half enjoyed it  :?

good chapter!

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2010, 05:49:24 PM »
 :shocked
I've read some dominating/evil like Reina fics, but DAMN!!  :w00t:
I feel bad for Eri  :cry: but DAMN!!  :drool:
Does it make me a terrible person to want Reina to torture Eri more?   :jerk:  :twisted:

Or maybe some playful teasing by Aichan to Risa?  :drool:

lol I'm getting all pervy again  :nervous

Your chapters are the PERFECT length! If anything, I'd say MAKE 'EM LONGER!!   :grin:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2010, 07:06:37 PM »
@rndmnwierd: yeah yeh I think I'll just write the way I do.  I tried shortening it, didn't work  :nervous

@kurosawa87: indeed  :D :heart:

@kRisZ: you should very much be torn  :twisted: :grin:

@oddball: Reina's being... Reina.  Well, my reina  :twisted:

@Swtme03: No, i think i'll make Reina torture Eri more  :twisted:

Thanx for all the comments~~ they help me TREMENDOUSLY  :nya:

I've attempted to make my chapters shorter... they became TOO short.   :depressed:
So i morphed together what was supposed to be one-and-a-half chapter  :onionwhip:

I'll be updating REAL soon again.  :cow: XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

“So this is the song that I want to sing.”  Ai put down Risa’s blue notebook on the table to the open page with the music for “Everyday Everywhere”.  She looked around the room, daring anybody to meet eyes with her and disagree.  Tsunku seemed uneasy.

“Takahashi,” he started, “I’m sure it’s a very good song and… um… Kamei-san’s friend—”

“Niigaki Risa,” Risa interjected.

“Right.  And I’m sure Niigaki-san did her best writing it.  But that doesn’t change the fact that she is a beginner.  I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to go with an amateur’s work for High-Queen’s single.”

“Well, amateurs have to get their start somewhere, right?” Ai argued.  “Let’s make this her start.  I’m willing.”

“Tanaka, what do you think of this song?” Tsunku asked, hoping the yankii would reject it.

“I don’t care, just get this done and over with,” Reina replied, obviously annoyed.  She was sitting in her seat doing nothing but staring at the edge of the table.  Occasionally, she looked up to see her new fashion coordinator sitting across from her and smirked a little. 

Risa observed this as she also noticed that Eri was slightly trembling.  Her eyes were wide open but she kept her head dropped down as if she didn’t want to show her face.  Risa wanted to ask her friend what was wrong but she was too distracted by the fact that her future was completely dependent on the current conversation between the idol and the producer, so she kept her lips shut.

“Well, I’m glad you relate to the song, Takahashi.  But I’d like it better if your partner also has a say in this.”  Tsunku’s lips curved up a little.

“Annoying old man,” Ai thought.  “It’s not like you’ve ever asked for our opinion before.  Of course we really didn’t care but…”  She sighed as she picked up the notebook and placed it in front of Reina.  The yankii girl glared up at her.

“I said I don’t care,” Reina said.

“Just look at it, Reina,” Ai whispered in a low voice.  “This is different.  You would want to sing it too.  Trust me.”

Reina glowered at the leader a little longer but then looked down at the notebook.  Ai straightened up and turned to Tsunku, who looked as though he wanted to say something.

“Takahashi, we have plenty of songs lined up for you girls—”

“Chuck it.”

“There are plenty of experienced song writers—”

“Send them home.”

“Takahashi—”

“Tsunku-san,” Ai interrupted again, “I have a good feeling about this.  Reina and I’ve never failed you before, please trust us on this.”

“I’ll sing it.”

At that moment, everybody turned to look at the small girl who had spoken.  Reina closed the notebook and pushed it back to Ai.  She looked around the room, not happy about the way everybody was staring at her with astonished eyes; everyone except Eri.

“What?” Reina asked, annoyed.  “I said I’ll sing it.”

Ai smiled.  “I told you it’s different.  I know you better than you know yourself.”

“That’s not true.”

Ai ignored the last comment and turned back to her shocked producer.  “There you have it, Tsunku-san: both of our confirmation.  I assume we’ll carry on with plans for this song now?”

Tsunku let out a deep sigh and smiled a little.  “I guess we could try.  But I don’t want High-Queen’s ratings dropping anymore then the level it’s at right now, Takahashi.  Keep that in mind.”

“Don’t worry,” Ai answered.   Then she turned to offer her hand to Risa.  “Welcome on board, Niigaki-san.”

Risa grinned as she took the singer’s hand.  “Thank you very much, Takahashi-san.  I hope to get along with you too, Tanaka-san.”  Reina said nothing in reply.  Eri cringed at the spoken name.

“Oi, Kameha!  Wait up!”

Eri turned around to face her friend dashing out of the DFA building to catch up to her. 

“Kameha, are you feeling okay?  Did something happen?” Risa asked, concerned.

“I’m fine, Risa-chan.  Why would you ask that?” Eri laughed nervously.

“Let’s see, maybe because you kept your head hung throughout the entire meeting and refused to meet eyes with anyone?  Come on, Kameha, I know you.”

“I... I just…”

“Niigaki-san!”  The two girls turned around to face High-Queen’s leader, walking over with sunglasses on and a baseball cap pressed low on her head.  “I told you I’m taking you out to eat.  I am not sending you back without a decent meal.”

“Yeah, you should go eat, Risa,” Eri urged.  She turned to Ai.  “This girl has been so worried that her songs will be rejected by you, so she hasn’t eaten or slept well these days.”

“Oh, so that’s it,” Ai laughed.  “Well, I’m sure you can swallow something down now.  Let’s go.”

“But Eri, are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine.  I think I’ll go home and lie down for a while though.  Maybe visit Sayumi on the way.”  Ai flinched at the name but neither of the girls noticed.

“Okay then,” Risa sighed.  “Say ‘hi’ to your cousin for me.”

“Will do,” Eri smiled.  She waved at the two girls and disappeared down the street.

“Okay.  Shall we go, Takahashi-san?” Risa looked at Ai’s blank expression.

“Kamei Eri… She hasn’t changed a bit,” Ai mumbled, staring down the path where Eri had disappeared.

“What?”

“Huh?  Oh, nothing.  I was just talking to myself.”  Ai’s original smiled reappeared.  “Shall we go?”

“Yes but… I am still kind of worried about Eri.  She wasn’t like that this morning but after she came back to the meeting room with Tanaka-san…”

“Next victim,” Ai whispered under her breath.

“What?”

“Huh?  Oh, it’s nothing.”

Risa laughed.  “Takahashi-san, you’re acting a little weird right now.  Are you always like this?”

Ai laughed along.  “Well, why don’t you get to know me better and find out?  Let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter should've raised a couple more questions  :byebye:
I SHALL BE BACK.  :cool1:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 7 - (6/23)]
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »
 :mon wtf:
Aichan!! So many secrets!!  :O
More torture!! More teasing!
Suspense!! SUSPENSE!!!  :bleed eyes:

I'll be waiting for your updates  :)

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 02:32:26 AM »
oh man, I was reading this fic and I suddenly was caught.
Your fic is awesome, you have good ideas.
I like the TakaGaki couple, they're cute  :wub:
About TanaKame, i dunno, I feel bad for Eri  :( but I like the sadistic Reina  :twisted:.
Something is wrong with me X'D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2010, 05:09:13 AM »
Where does Ai know Eri and Sayu from? Why didn't she warn Risa about Reina? I wanna know!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2010, 05:52:56 AM »
@Swtme03: Good!  i'll keep that suspense going for some time... get ready for torture  :twisted:

@Michi.Pinku: yay! Another reader!  :cow: And there's nothing wrong with you, sweetie. i'm the one writing all this stuff.  :twisted:  :glasses:
@rndmnwierd: You'll see~~  ke ke ke... :kekeke:

Two chapters in one day!  At least in my time zone  :D

Next update!  Some good old TakaGaki sweetness  :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

“So how old are you, Niigaki-san?”

“I’m turning 22 in October.”

“So you’re two years younger than me.”

Risa and Ai were sitting across from each other in a quiet restaurant.  Risa had a plate of ravioli in front of her, still untouched.  Ai sat across from her, not hesitating to eat her salad while questioning her companion. 

The idol had decided they should get to know each other better and Risa had obliged.  The only thing that kept Risa from eating was that she was still awed by the fact that the Takahashi Ai was sitting across from her, buying her lunch, and wanting to know her better. 

“Niigaki-san, I brought you here so that you can eat something,” Ai said.  “So I’d appreciate it if you eat your meal before it gets cold.  Unless you prefer something else.”

“No, no, it’s fine.”  Risa stopped Ai just before she called for the waiter.  “I’ll eat.”  However, Risa still made no movement to touch her fork. 

Ai seized a ravioli in Risa’s plate and popped it into her own mouth.  She chewed slowly, nodded, and swallowed.  “It tastes pretty good.  Here, try it.”

Ai stabbed a ravioli with her own fork and held it out to Risa.  “Say ‘Ah’,” she said, smiling.

Risa blushed as she reached for Ai’s fork.  “Um, I’ll eat it myself, Takahashi-san.”

“Not a chance,” Ai replied, touching Risa’s hands before it reached the utensil.  “I have a feeling if I let you do what you want, you’ll probably just take the fork and put it down again.  So ‘Ah’.”

Risa wrinkled her nose as she felt her cheeks getting hotter.  She opened her mouth reluctantly and Ai pushed the ravioli into her mouth.  She chewed and swallowed it with much difficulty because she was overly aware of the singer’s eyes on her.

“What’s wrong with me?” Risa thought.  “Calm down, Risa.  Don’t be so nervous.  She may be an idol but she’s just a girl before that.

“I think we’re getting fairly well acquainted, Niigaki-san,” Ai said cheerfully, interrupting Risa’s thoughts.  “May I call you something else?  No offense but your family name is a mouthful.”

“Yeah, I know.  That’s why everyone calls me ‘Gaki-san’ instead.  Just Risa is fine too.”

“I like the sound of ‘Gaki-san’.  I’ll call you that from now on,” Ai giggled.  “You can call me by my first name too.”

“Then, Ai-san.”

“Ai-chan is okay too.  I think I can consider you my friend now, right?”

“Yes, we are friends!” Risa blurted out, sounding too much like one of those cartoon characters in a children’s television show where they sing about love and rainbows.  Then, she let her face drop a little.  “But… I still prefer to call you Ai-san.”

“Oh.  Not that comfortable yet, huh?  Sorry,” Ai apologized.

“No, that’s not it.  It’s just… um…”

“If it’s something you’re not comfortable talking about,” Ai interjected, “it’s fine.  You can tell me when we become better friends.” She flashed that beautiful smile again.

“Thank you, Ai-san,” Risa said gratefully.  “She’s such a nice person… She reminds me of  her... I wonder how she’s doing…”  She shook away her thoughts before she could dig too deeply into her own memories and started to pop one ravioli after another into her mouth.  Ai watched her intently with a sad smile.

After Risa gobbled up the last ravioli, Ai proceeded to ask for the check.  Risa glanced at the receipt and commented.

“EHHHHHHH????”

“What’s wrong?  Are you okay?” Ai asked, startled.

“Am I okay?  You just paid over $100 for my lunch!” Risa yelled, shocked.

“Sh! This is a high-class place.  Please lower your voice, Gaki-san,” Ai pleaded.

“Exactly my point!” Risa whispered back angrily.  “You didn’t have to bring me to this kind of place.  A fast-food place would’ve been fine.”

Ai rolled her eyes.  “Well, I hadn’t had lunch either and I try not to eat food that’s too fattening…”  She watched Risa’s expression turn guilty.  “Okay, I’m sorry.  Next time, we’ll go to a more casual place.”

“Does that mean there’s going to be a next time?” Risa thought, getting hopeful.

“Let’s leave,” Ai said.  “We can take a stroll in the park across the DFA building.”

“Ai-san, can I ask you a question?”

“You can but I don’t know if I can answer it.”  Ai turned her head and smiled at her joke.

The two girls had walked for a while but when they spotted a bench, they had unconsciously sat down and glued themselves to the seat.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” Risa asked, her expression curious.

Ai’s smile faded away.  “I’ve been asking myself the same thing,” she replied quietly.

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t really explain it,” Ai said.  “I feel… different when I’m with you.  I don’t want to flash off a fake professional smile to you.  I want to smile genuinely at you.  I don’t know why.  You make me feel… safe.  So I want to keep you happy too.  I feel like you’re too good for me, that I can lose you at any moment… and I don’t… I can’t let that happen.  I think I want to spoil you a little so you don’t run.”  Ai laughed nervously.  “This probably all sounds crazy to you.  I don’t know what’s with me either.”

“It doesn’t sound crazy at all,” Risa disagreed, shaking her head slowly.  “Well, maybe a little crazy but I feel the same.”

“You do?” Ai questioned, raising her eyebrows.

“Yes.  As if I could lose you at a moment’s notice,” Risa said as she looked into the singer’s deep brown eyes.  “Just like I lost her.

“Well, I guess that’s good,” Ai said, stretching as she got up from the bench.  “That means we’ll both do our best to keep our friendship going, right?”  She offered her hand to her newly made friend. 

Risa smiled and let Ai help her up.  “Yes.  Let’s do our best together.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the suspense is still there and rising~~  :panic:  :D
i hope you liked it~  :byebye:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 8 - (6/23)]
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 06:05:21 AM »
You're not so subtle yet still quite hints are driving me crazy, I feel like the answer is right in front of me, but I just can't grasp it! Oh well, Tanakame next chapter? I wanna read some more Eri abuse. :twisted:

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2010, 06:18:38 AM »
^
Same here. I want some torture  :jerk:
We're all fiends!!  :bleed eyes:

Gah! I want all of these questions answered!!  :angry:
But just like I like the torture Reina is giving Eri, I like the torture you're giving me from all the....

...wait for it.....

....... not quite...

wait.....AH!!... j/k...

......almost.....

just a little.......

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:SUSPENSE!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

deta~!...yatto demashita~

More torture please   :twisted:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2010, 12:04:47 PM »
Wow Ai has more secrets and knows more than what she lets on.

Tanaka liked the song. do I see a hint of Tanagaki?

“I can’t really explain it,” Ai said.  “I feel… different when I’m with you.  I don’t want to flash off a fake professional smile to you.  I want to smile genuinely at you.  I don’t know why.  You make me feel… safe.  So I want to keep you happy too.  I feel like you’re too good for me, that I can lose you at any moment… and I don’t… I can’t let that happen.  I think I want to spoil you a little so you don’t run.”  Ai laughed nervously.

This was a good peice of writing, wonder who Risa's old/ex/dead lover is/was

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2010, 04:02:30 PM »
“My first kiss… my first kiss…”
Oh... I'm torn between poor Eri and Lucky Eri   :lol:
Ditto :lol:

So Ai knew Sayu & Eri from before? And she lost someone before so she didn't want the same thing to happen? I also wonder who Risa lost. Gah!!! So many questions :panic:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2010, 06:19:34 PM »
Occasionally, she looked up to see her new fashion coordinator sitting across from her and smirked a little.
Oh, little devil yankii  XD

Eri was slightly trembling.
Aww

“Annoying old man,” Ai thought.  “It’s not like you’ve ever asked for our opinion before.  Of course we really didn’t care but…”
Hmmm, Ai's character is hmmm  :D

Ai flinched at the name but neither of the girls noticed.
Why.?.

“Kamei Eri… She hasn’t changed a bit,”
Oh

Why's Ai letting that thing from happening.?.  :shocked

Ai stabbed a ravioli with her own fork and held it out to Risa.  “Say ‘Ah’,” she said, smiling.
Aww  :wub:

“EHHHHHHH????”
The reaction queen  :lol:

I wanna read some more Eri abuse. :twisted:
Me too  :drool: lol

Ditto :lol:
Nee  XD

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2010, 03:19:40 AM »
@rndmnwierd: the answer isn't exactly in front of you... unless your psychic  :D
@Swtme03: Sorry, my torturous suspense isn't ending anytime soon... i'm such a sadist  :twisted:
@oddball: nope, no TanaGaki... there's another reason Reina liked the song  XD
@badsaints: good! Having a LOT of questions at this point is completely normal  :twothumbs
@kRisz: all your questions shall be answered... LATER  :twisted:

Again, thanx for all the comments!  :cow:
unfortunately, this next chapter isn't a TanaKame... sorry, I had already started on this before you all started commenting  :kneelbow:
But this chapter was VERY necessary... for another character!!!  :welcome

And the good news is, chapter 9 was supposed to be two chapters but in order to get to the TanaKame faster, I decided to morph it into one  :inlove:
If I'm lucky, I'll finish the next chapter fast enough to be uploaded tonight before I sleep... I feel like I owe you guys two chapters because I skipped last night  :badluck:

Anyways, here's the next chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Eri pulled the curtains to the side and opened the windows to let in some sunlight and fresh air.  She breathed in deeply and turned around to face her cousin.

“It’s really nice out today,” Eri said.  “You should go for a stroll in the garden.”

“I already did,” Sayumi answered, holding up a small yellow flower with half the petals missing.  “Hence, the flower.”

Eri sat own on the foot of the bed.  “So, what’s on your schedule today?”

“The same,” Sayumi answered, her fingers lingering on one flower petail.  “Eat, check up, exercise… but I heard there’s some sort of music program thing today.”

“Music program?”

“Some college students from M University are coming to play their respective instruments.  One student per one room.”

Eri laughed.   “So today won’t exactly be a happy day for you.  Considering you know nothing about music.”

“Don’t rub it in, I’m already in pain,” Sayumi grumbled.  Eri smiled at her immature cousin.   This was the way their conversation should always go.  Sayumi would be rude and mean but Eri would stay nice and Sayumi would return to her childish self.

“So… now that Risa-chan has the job,” Sayumi continued, staring at her flower, “does that mean she’ll spend a lot of time with Takahashi Ai and Tanaka Reina?”

Eri flinched at the second name.  But she shook away the horrible memory and put on an awkward smile.  “Hey, how do you know the members’ names?” she asked.  “I thought you weren’t interested in music.”

“I’m not,” Sayumi answered, smiling a little.  “But whatever they do involves Risa-chan now.”

“Of course… I should’ve known.”  Eri put her arms around herself to stop herself from shaking too much.  She definitely did not want Sayumi to know about her own experience with a certain High-Queen member. 

“Takahashi Ai…” Sayu mumbled, plucking one flower petal.  “She has the same name as her.  They look alike too.”

“What?  Sorry, I didn’t hear you.”  Eri restlessly rubbed her arms as though it was cold.

“Nothing.  Takahashi Ai is very pretty, isn’t she?”  Sayumi smiled sweetly at her visitor but Eri could easily see she was hiding something.  But she didn’t want to ruin the rare moment where their conversation wasn’t completely dominated by Sayumi’s poison tongue, so she kept her mouth shut.

“Eririn,” Sayumi continued, plucking another flower petal.   “Is Risa-chan… showing interest in someone else?”

“No.  You always ask me this Sayu, and the answer is always no.”

“If there is someone…”  Sayumi plucked another petal, “You’ll tell me… right?”

Eri smiled.  “You know I always try my best for you.  But I don’t want to force Risa-chan into anything either.  Just wait patiently; I’m sure she’ll see you as more than a friend soon.”

Sayumi smiled innocently.  “Thank you Eririn.  You know, you don’t look so well today.  You must be tired; go home and rest.”

“Yeah, um… I think I should lie down for a while.”  Eri stood up and walked towards the door.  Before she left, she turned around to wave at her cousin, and Sayumi waved back. 

When the door closed shut, Sayumi turned back to her flower and held the last petal between her fingers.  Her smile turned into a glare. 

“If there is anybody else…” she said to herself, “I’ll just tear her apart from Risa, once again.”  She plucked away the last flower petal and smiled.

“Here it is… room 713.”

A girl stood in front of a hospital room and stared at the name card on the door.  She had long black hair with a braid sequined over her head like a headband.  She was wearing a black blouse and denim Capri pants with white sneakers.  Tucked under her arm was a small black stool; next to her was a keyboard on wheels. 

“Michishige Sayumi… July 13th, 1989… She’s a year younger than me.”

The black haired girl inhaled and exhaled.  Twice.  Then, mustering up her courage, she knocked on the door and pushed it open.

As the door opened, the girl was blinded by the sunlight.  Then, she could make out someone sitting on the bed with her head turned away from the door.  There was a light breeze coming from the window and the patient’s long hair danced in the wind.  She slowly turned around to face her visitor, tucking away a strand of hair behind her ears. 

The black haired girl’s eyes grew wider and wider.  She gasped softly.  There, sitting on the bed, was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen.

“Beautiful…” the girl said, unconsciously.

Sayumi smiled.  “I prefer the word ‘cute’ but ‘beautiful’ is not bad either, I suppose.”

“Huh?  Ah, um, no, what I meant was—”

“Don’t stutter like that, it’s bothering me,” Sayumi interrupted.  “Come in and sit.”

“A pretty face but a harsh tongue,” the black haired girl thought.  She rolled her keyboard in and placed it at the foot of Sayumi’s bed.   She put down the stool and sat down.

“My name is Junjun,” the pianist answered.  “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

“That’s a weird name,” Sayumi replied.

“Well, my real name is Li Chun.  I transferred to M University from China.  Everybody calls me Junjun here.”

“I see,” Sayumi answered, uninterested.  “I guess… play whatever you’re supposed to play for me.  But just to let you know in advance, I’m not a fan of music.”

“That’s okay!” Junjun answered, raising her voice a little bit too high.  “I mean, not everybody loves music.  But, I mean, I love music, that is, uh… I’ll just… um… start playing now.” 

Junjun turned red again.  “Wow, I must look like a real idiot,” she thought.

“She seems like a real idiot,” Sayumi thought.  “I’m definitely not in the mood for this now.”

Junjun quickly rubbed her hands on her jeans, trying to wipe off the sweat.  She carefully placed her fingers on the keyboard, and began.  She played her favorite song, Mariage D’amour.  Her fingers danced around the black and white keys while Sayumi stared out the window.  Junjun occasionally looked up from the piano.

“Wow… Her skin is so white… and her hair looks so smooth…” Junjun swallowed hard.  “But… she looks so sad.  I wonder why…?

“Risa-chan,” Sayumi thought, looking out the window, “you can’t leave me.  I can’t live without you.  I’m the one who needs you the most and you’ll need me too…

The song was over before either of the girls realized.  Sayumi turned back from the window and looked at the pianist.  “It’s over, right?  You can leave now.”

“Um… Michishige-san?” Junjun started, hesitantly.

“What?”

“Is there something bothering you?”

“Why do you ask?”

“I could feel it.  During the piece, you seemed very sad about something.  No, not sad… more like worried.  Yet determined, somehow.  I can’t describe it.”

“Huh.  She’s not as stupid as I thought she was,” Sayumi thought.  “It’s none of your business, Junjun-san.  Have a nice day.”

Junjun looked at the patient for a little longer, sighed, then got up.  As she wheeled the piano out, she turned around one last time.

“Um, Michishige-san?”

“What?”

“Can I visit you again?  I won’t bring the piano.”  Junjun fidgeted nervously, afraid that she may be rejected.

“Do whatever you want, I don’t really care.”  As long as Risa-chan keeps visiting, I don’t care who comes.

Junjun smiled.  “Oh, and you can just call me Junjun.  I’ll see you next time!”

The Chinese girl quickly escaped through the door before the beautiful girl could change her mind.

“She speaks coldly because her heart is cold,” Junjun thought.  “I feel like… I can do anything to make her happy.  Is this what they call love at first sight?

The pianist felt her cheeks getting hot again.  She decided she needed some cold water splashed on her face before she went back to her group of musician friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***btw, Junjun actually DID play Mariage D'amour on the keyboard at the Junjun and Linlin fanclub event.***  :P

Next up: the much awaited TanaKame (and maybe a little TakaGaki)  :twothumbs

hope you enjoyed~  :byebye:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 9 - (6/25)]
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2010, 03:28:57 AM »
damn i got to start reading the updates more often :nervous

Ah JunSayu action for now, I like the fact Jun is airheaded and quite amusing of Sayu to use her poison tongue quickly :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 9 - (6/25)]
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2010, 06:23:06 AM »
@kurosawa87: yup~ I update FAST (well, I try)  :nervous  and yeah, Sayu is quite evil  :twisted:

Okay, here's the second chapter I owe you guys, the one that you've all been waiting for~  :twothumbs
It's pretty long... This time, I really do feel like I should've cut it a bit  :badluck:
Some TakaGaki sweetness :wub: + more TanaKame with Reina's evilness... :twisted:
I took the action a little~ bit further this time... let me know what you think  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

“So I added the back-up vocals here, right before the chorus and at the chorus.”

“I think that really does the song wonders, Niigaki-san.  I couldn’t have done it better.”

The instrumental for High-Queen’s new single, “Everyday Everywhere”, was finally completed by Risa herself.  For the past two weeks, she had worked herself to no sleep and no food, trying to get the right mood into the song.  Tsunku had offered to help but Risa wanted to do it alone; after all, it was her first job and her first song to be produced.

Today was the checking day.  High-Queen and Tsunku was to check up on how Risa was doing in her job.  Eri had tagged along because she was worried for her friend who had, once again, almost run into walls a couple times throughout the week.  They were all dressed fairly casually; shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, shorts, and sneakers.

“Thank you, Tsunku-san,” the song writer answered, smiling.  She turned around to face the frowning leader of High-Queen, sitting at the sofa with Eri right next to her.  “What do you think, Ai-san?”

“I love it,” Ai answered, still with a deep scowl.  “It sounds great, can’t wait to sing it.”

Risa and Tsunku both raised an eyebrow at the leader’s facial expression that was contradicting her words.  Eri also looked at Ai in confusion.

“Okay then…” Tsunku said, scratching the back of his head.  “Well, I’ve got a meeting in ten minutes so I’ll leave the rest to you girls.  It seems Niigaki-san already got the hang of things so I’m not worried.  What I am worried about is Tanaka not being here… again.  Kamei-san, you did well at bringing back Tanaka before, could you go find her again?”

Eri’s eyes widened.  “M-m-me?”

“Yes well, I think you even do a better job than Takahashi at convincing Tanaka.  I don’t know how you do it but keep at it.  I think you’re doing well.”

Eri turned her head to Takahashi, who was still scowling at the song writer.  She turned her head to her friend for help but Risa already had her back to her, headphones on, tweaking around with a couple more modules on the sound booth control panel.  Eri bit her lips.

“Alright,” she answered, standing up slowly.  “I’ll go get her.”

“Great,” Tsunku said.  “Takahashi, learn the instrumental and sing it a couple times if you want.  Tell the same thing to Tanaka.”

“Right,” Ai answered, not looking up.

With that, Tsunku and Eri both left the room; Eri left a little more reluctantly.

Risa was experimenting a little more with the sound control panel; she wanted to get completely used to it so she can hopefully be given the chance to make songs for High-Queen in the future. 

Suddenly, she felt her headphones being taken off along with a whisper in her ears. 

“That’s enough.  The song is fine.  Leave it.”

Risa turned her chair around to face Ai who was still frowning.  She reached for the headphone in the singer’s hands but Ai pulled it away and placed it on the table behind her.  She reached her arms out and held on to the armrests of Risa’s chair, and leaned in close to Risa’s face.

“You overwork yourself too much, you know that?” she said.

“Ai-san,” Risa started, trying not to blush, “you don’t like the song?”

“I love it.  But I also hate it.”

“Um, you’re confusing me…”

“I love the way it sounds, it’s your work, Gaki-san,” Ai explained.  “But I hate it because of what it’s done to you.  Look at you!  I fed you so you’d look a little less thin but you’re back to the way you were the last time we met.  Two weeks and all the dark circles and the cheek bones are back.  Do I need to check up on you everyday so I know that you’re eating and sleeping?”

“That’d be really lovely… seeing Ai-san everyday…” Risa thought.  “No, Ai-san.  Okay, I’m sorry.  Maybe I concentrated too much on work.”

“‘Concentrate’ doesn’t even cover it,” Ai answered.   She touched Risa’s face and traced her cheekbones, to below her eyes, down to her lips.  Risa could feel her face getting hot.

“Next time, I’ll make sure that enough food goes through here to last you a week,” Ai said, smiling.  “But really, please don’t overwork yourself, Gaki-san.  I thought I was the idol and you’re even thinner than me!”

“Ah… um… yes, um… I guess, uh… I’ll eat more… or something,” Risa stammered.  Ai’s smile was too close to her face that she couldn’t even think straight.  “Why is my heart pounding so hard…

Eri briskly walked through the lobby to the main counter.  She kept her arms wrapped around herself, her hands buried in the sleeves of her sweatshirt. 

“Um, excuse me?”

“Yes?”  The lady at the front desk asked politely.

“Could you make an announcement, telling Tanaka Reina-san to come down to the front lobby?”

The front desk lady hesitated.  “Um, I’m not sure if you know this… but Tanaka-san isn’t the type of person to just show up like that.”

Eri sighed.  She really wanted to do her job well, and Tsunku had asked her to do this.  She had no choice. 

“Say that her fashion coordinator needs her,” Eri said.  “That should do it… I think.”

The lady shrugged, picked up the phone, and dialed a number.  Soon, her voice asking for Tanaka Reina of High-Queen echoed throughout the building.

“I won’t let her have her way this time,” Eri thought.  “Stay strong, Eri!  You have to use firm words to get her to go to the recording studio.  Don’t get cornered.

“Excuse me, miss?  There’s a phone call for you,” the front desk lady said, holding out the receiver.  Eri took it and held it to her ear.

“Hello?”

“Are you really that stupid?”  A cold voice traveled through the phone.  Eri stiffened.

“Tanaka-san, you should be at the recording studio right now.”

“What made you think I’ll just walk down to the lobby?” Reina continued.  “I told you before; if you want me to do my job, you’ll have to work extra hard.”

Eri swallowed and clenched her fists, despite her shaking legs.  “Tanaka-san, I’m not joking.”

“Neither am I.  If you want me to go, you’ll have to come get me.  Room 405.”  The line disconnected.  Eri handed the receiver back to the front desk lady with trembling hands.

“Did I just get cornered again?” Eri asked herself.  “No, not yet.  Just don’t go too far into the room, Eri.  That’s right.  Just leave plenty of space between you and Tanaka-san.

Squaring her shoulders, Eri marched to the elevator and traveled up to the 4th floor.  She then walked fast down the hallway, counting the room numbers in her head.  She stopped in front of the room between rooms 404 and 406.  There was no number; instead, there was one word printed on the door in black letters: STORAGE.

Eri gulped.  She slowly turned the door handle, pulled it open, and walked in.  She shut the door behind her, leaving her in complete darkness.  She felt around the wall for the lights with no success.

“T-Tanaka-san?”

Suddenly, Eri felt her body being slammed against the door and something covered her lips.  It moved quickly and roughly, not leaving any air for Eri to speak or breathe.  Eri reached out to the darkness and tried to push her attacker away to no avail.  Suddenly, the lights flipped on and Eri finally saw Reina in front of her, kissing her angrily.

Eri pushed harder this time but Reina’s strong arms snaked around her waist into a tight hold.  She then swung the older girl around her and threw her down on to the couch located in the very back of the closet-like storage room.  Reina climbed on top of Eri, who had her arms tight around her chest.  Reina smirked as she touched her forehead with Eri’s.

“You really are stupid,” Reina said.  “What were you thinking while you were coming here?  Or did you come because you actually wanted it?”

“Stop this at once, Tanaka-san,” Eri ordered, trying to steady her voice.  “If I tell someone, you can get into big trouble.”

“Do you even have the guts to tell anyone?” Reina laughed.  “Why didn’t you tell your dear friend, the song writer?”

“… Risa has enough on her mind.”

“So you thought you could come and handle me by yourself,” Reina said, her smile disappearing.  “Pathetic.”

“Get off of me!” Eri shouted.  “You can’t make me stay quiet.”

“I’m not as stupid as you,” Reina shot back.  “Most of the rooms on the 4th floor are storage rooms; people rarely come here.  Nobody can hear you.”

With that, Reina pressed her lips to Eri’s again.  She grabbed her wrists and held it above her head with one hand.  Eri struggled but she already knew that her predator was stronger than her, and that she had lost.  She knew she was completely immobilized and there was nothing she could do about it.

Reina’s free arms started to snake around Eri’s waist.  She slipped her tongue into her prey’s mouth and explored inside, causing a moan to escape from Eri’s throat.  Reina’s lips curved up a little, pleased with the victory.  Her hands now started to play around with Eri’s shirt and slowly traveled under it, up to Eri’s smooth back.  Eri turned her head and broke away from the forceful kiss.

“No, stop!  I— umph!”  A small sound escaped from Eri’s mouth as Reina’s hands slipped under Eri’s bra hook, touching her sensitive spot.

“You prefer I touch the front?” Reina sneered.  Eri shook her head madly.

The singer removed her hands from under her prey’s clothing.  But she then proceeded to lift up the shirt to right below Eri’s torso.  She slid her hand over Eri’s smooth belly as she started to kiss her neck. 

Eri kept her head turned to the side with her eyes shut tight, trying to keep all the moans and cries in without much success.  Her lips betrayed her multiple times, letting out her voice and cutting it off midway.  Reina just smiled, watching her toy blushing more and more.  She bit Eri’s ear, causing her to jump with a short, high-pitched cry, and got up from the couch.  She licked her lips and smirked.

“That’s it for today,” Reina declared.  “You seemed to enjoy it a lot more today than last time.”

“You… are a… very… cruel person…” Eri said in between sobs.  She pulled her shirt down and curled up into a ball on the couch.  Her entire body was trembling as she clenched her teeth.  Her mind was filled with fear and hatred for the girl who had just violated her.

“Life is cruel,” Reina shot back.  “The world is filled with hate and betrayal; you can’t trust anybody.  Consider yourself lucky you still have that little friend of yours.”  With that, the idol walked out of the room and headed for the recording studio.

Eri balled up even tighter and wrapped her arms around her knees.  Then, she released all her emotions, letting the tears stream down her cheeks
uncontrollably and cried out as loud as she could.

In the hallway, Reina walked towards the elevator in a fast pace.  She pressed the elevator button.

“That’s right.  Just cry by yourself.  Nobody is to be trusted in the world; all you can do is learn to accept cruelty and grow up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully, that was a little bit more enjoyable than the last chapter?  :hee:
If there are any suggestions as to writing skills, please make them  :wriggly:
I'll update as fast as I can~  :byebye:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 10 - (6/26)]
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2010, 07:32:36 AM »
When I read the character description for Reina I thought she was going to act cold towards Eri initially, and begin to warm up to her as the story goes, or something. I don't really get why she feels the need to make victims out of random people just to prove her 'you can trust nobody' outlook. I mean, they only just met, wtf Reina  :huhuh I don't know who I can't stand more in this story, spoilt brat Sayu or sadistically cruel Reina. Whatever is that Eri does to Reina, it must be one hell of a change.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 10 - (6/26)]
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2010, 07:47:36 AM »
poor Eri from taking that from Reina, although Reina seems to have a cold heart but more from not letting anyone drag her down, although I worry about Risa, working hard but starving herself :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer