JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Enie Meenie - Peace Sign

Author Topic: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]  (Read 209269 times)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 10 - (6/26)]
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2010, 10:37:06 AM »
Wooooo~! You update fast! <- It's great!  :thumbsup my story is almost rotting in the corner.. lol

C3. Evil Sayu!  :twisted: ain't she a little too mean to Eri? :( So is Ai-chan gonna suffer? haha.. she's always suffering in fan-fics~ I wonder why.. XD

C4. Ohhhhh... It's Lin2~ I personally thinks that Lin2 is as dorky as Eri...haha.. She came in like a tornado, bombarding Eri with all the questions and left...of cuz.. with her number~ haha.. Probably a good way to get numbers~ cause after the bombardment, they would be stun for a moment before just doing anything~ (probably to get rid of you too~ lol) I think it will be kinda funny to watch 2 dorky person together.. haha..

C5. LOL.. it's the hand thing again~ The plots thicken with the unknown past~  :huhuh

C6. promising Reina "anything" is dangerous~ and btw... i guess Reina does that often? I mean... why does she even have the elevator keys!? lol

C7.
“Takahashi, we have plenty of songs lined up for you girls—”

“Chuck it.”

“There are plenty of experienced song writers—”

“Send them home.”

“Takahashi—”

“Tsunku-san,” Ai interrupted again, “I have a good feeling about this.  Reina and I’ve never failed you before, please trust us on this.”
- Give up Tsunku! haha.. and nice job Ai~! probably he had some songs that he wants them to sing  :P We all (out of their little fan fic world) knows that Risa's song IS his song~ XD

C8. Could Ai-chan be a childhood friend or something? Or is it just that the person Risa was thinking about looks like Ai. Awwwwwwwwwww...... you are not gonna tell me anything, are you? XD

C9. OK! GREAT! Jun2 is a very very x100 important character......she is probably gonna get Sayu so that she wun bother TakaGaki! LOL! but i guess it will be a long and bitter way... what if Sayu ends up dying! then...poor Jun.. :(

C10. TakaGaki - time for another lunch date! XD

TanaKame - ohhhhh... now you got me hooked on times when Eri had to "do her job" XD It can only mean one thing!  :P awwwww... Reina got a bad start in the industry i guess? the dark side of entertain industry? :(

^ Sorry it's all so short and summarize!  :(

Take care!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2010, 02:08:50 PM »
Severly one-sided SayuJun, a little Takagaki warming up and a lot of Tanakame abuse. Gosh, this story has everything I want, it's like Christmas has come early! :w00t:

I have visions dancing in my head of Reina pushing Eri until she snaps and then becoming a victim herself. I'm not sure if it will work out that way here, but my mind has come up with some very interesting and quite surprisingly sadistic images.  :O :drool: :twisted:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2010, 02:36:09 PM »
^ Agreed :yep: I imagine Reina will push her luck a little too far til it comes to a point where Eri decides enough is enough and gives Reina a taste of her own medicine :P But that was hella hawt TanaKame scene :drool:

I don't see Reina as a bad or evil person. More like she wants to be seen as a bad girl. It is as if she's been burned and abandoned.

Sayu, on the other hand, hmm....

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2010, 03:25:09 PM »
“Takahashi Ai…” Sayu mumbled, plucking one flower petal.  “She has the same name as her.  They look alike too.”
Hmmm

“Is Risa-chan… showing interest in someone else?”
Someone's jealous  :D

“I’ll just tear her apart from Risa, once again.”
Eh?!?   :O

She plucked away the last flower petal and smiled.
Kinda psycho Sayu, yeah?

There, sitting on the bed, was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen.
Love at first sight  :inlove:

“I prefer the word ‘cute’ but ‘beautiful’ is not bad either, I suppose.”
:lol:

Is this what they call love at first sight?”
Bingo

Eri had tagged along because she was worried for her friend who had, once again, almost run into walls a couple times throughout the week.
XD

Kamei-san, you did well at bringing back Tanaka before, could you go find her again?
Aww, another poor Eri situation but  :drool: at the same time  :grin:

I don’t know how you do it but keep at it.  I think you’re doing well.
You have no idea how Tsunku-san  :D

“But I hate it because of what it’s done to you.
Ah, the reason is lovely  :wub:

“Why is my heart pounding so hard…”
It's love honey

“I won’t let her have her way this time,”
Ganbatte  :onioncheer:

Room 405
Hmmm

“Did I just get cornered again?”
Hahaha, damn  XD

STORAGE
Even better  XD

kissing her angrily
I don't want to think it this way, but is Reina sick or something.?.

“You really are stupid,” Reina said.  “What were you thinking while you were coming here?  Or did you come because you actually wanted it?”
Has a point

causing a moan to escape from Eri’s throat.
:shocked Eri's enjoying it now.?.  :shocked  :mon fyeah: lol

trying to keep all the moans and cries in without much success
OH. EM.GEE.  :mon blood:

“That’s right.  Just cry by yourself.  Nobody is to be trusted in the world; all you can do is learn to accept cruelty and grow up.”
A free lesson for Eri.?.   :D

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2010, 11:50:55 PM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked
Eri~  :cry: I'm sorry! i want to cry with you!! but DAMN!!  :drool: Reina! You sex bisciut!!  :twisted:
I can't get enough!!!

oh and TakaGaki :lick: got my heart beatin pretty fast there :wub:
I want more of their closeness  :inlove:

Can't wait for more updates!!!

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2010, 02:43:55 AM »
@aussie: there's a reason why Reina acts likes that.  but of course, whatever the reason, she has no right to act like the way she does now  :angry:  I think Sayu would be more annoying to you soon  :twisted:

@kurosawa87: yeh... I'm being real cruel to Eri :cry:  But as to Risa... well, maybe Ai can help her with that  :D

@amEthystx: ahh~ i love reading long comments.  Sorry, my comments not nearly as long as yours  :nervous  But you got one thing right about Ch. 8... I'm really not telling you anything  :twisted:

@rndmnwierd: yay for Christmas!!!  XD  and hold on to those sadistic images... maybe Christmas will come twice  :twisted: (can't promise anything though)  :P

@badsaints: wow, you're definitely on the right track there...  :twothumbs

@kRisZ:
“I’ll just tear her apart from Risa, once again.”
Eh?!?   :O
XD :twisted: :D

@Swtme03: Reina IS a sexy biscuit, well said!  :drool:

Thanks for all the comments~~~  you don't know HOW much they help (well, maybe you do)  XD :lol:

here's the next chapter~  If I work fast enough, you might even get another one by tonight  :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

“Eri, tell me what’s wrong!  The last time we came back from DFA, you acted the same way.  You have to tell me what’s up.”

“I… I’m sorry, Risa-chan.   Just go home without me, I… want to be alone… for a while.”

Eri shook off Risa’s hand on her shoulder and crossed the street to the entrance of the park.  Risa watched her disappear, and sighed.  Eri was acting really weird; she had succeeded in bringing Tanaka Reina to the recording studio but she herself had shown up a lot later, looking tired.  Risa started to think whether something happened between her friend and the yankii idol but Eri didn’t tell her anything.  And it wasn’t like she could ask Reina.

The song writer sighed deeply and started to walk down the street to her own home.  She insisted on staying with High-Queen for the practice recording session but Ai had insisted she go home and rest.  She ran the day’s course of events through her head and blushed as her favorite idol’s smiling face appeared in her mind.  The ends of Risa’s lips covered up a little, as her walking slowly transitioned to skipping.

A short, light-brown haired girl was sitting on the bench in the park across from the DFA building.  She was reading a large but thin book, and had a picnic basket next to her.  Occasionally, she wrote down little side notes on the margin of the book. 

Then, she heard fast footsteps walking by her.  The girl’s head shot up and spotted her most admired upperclassman and inspiration stalking past with her arms wrapped around herself.

“Kamei senpai!” the short girl exclaimed with a big smile.

Eri stopped in her tracks and slowly looked back to where the familiar bright voice had come from.  She smiled a little. 

“Oh, it’s you.  Um, Linlin, was it?”

“I’m glad you remember,” Linlin said, ecstatic.  But then, she noticed something wasn’t right.  Eri was smiling but her eyes were bloodshot.  Her whole body was shaking and it wasn’t even cold.  Autumn had yet to come.  “Um, senpai… are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Eri answered too quickly.  Now, Linlin knew something was up.  But she didn’t want to dig into the older girl’s business.  She instead took her hands and pulled her over to the bench, and sat her down next to herself.

“I was eating lunch out here because the weather was pretty nice… at least it was,” Linlin remarked, looking up at the gray clouds rushing in.  “But I don’t think it’ll rain hard anytime soon.  That’s why I’ve been sitting here, looking at the newest cook book I got.  Take a look with me.”

“Linlin, I’m sorry, I—”

“I don’t know what happened, Kamei senpai,” Linlin interrupted in a serious tone.  “But if you stay alone and do nothing about it, it won’t help.”  Then, the tone of her voice changed back into the energetic sound.   “Oooh, look at this one!  They’re cream puffs, do you like cream puffs?”

Eri really wanted to be alone.  But the younger girl looked at her with such expectant eyes that she couldn’t help but smile.  She nodded and the little chef’s grin stretched out wider.  She flipped to the next page.  A loud gasp escaped from her lips, and she froze.

“Linlin, what’s wrong?  Hey, are you okay?” Eri waved her hand in front of Linlin’s awe stricken face.  She raised an eyebrow.

“It’s… It’s…” Linlin stammered.

“It’s… what?  Linlin, are you okay?” Eri asked, impatient.

“It’s… It’s a… a…”

“Linlin… what is it?”

“It’s… a… CREPE!!!!!”  Linlin shouted, her voice flying up a couple octaves.  Eri could almost see tears of joy, welling up in Linlin’s eyes.  “Oh my gosh, this book has all different kinds of crepe recipes, look at this!”  She flipped through the pages in front of Eri’s eyes. 

That was when it hit her; Eri just burst out laughing uncontrollably.  This girl was just too cute!  “I assume you really like crepes?” Eris said in between giggles.

“Of course!” Linlin yelled excitedly.  “I love crepes!  It was the first dessert I tasted in Japan and it was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten!  Do you like crepes, Kamei senpai?”

“Yeah, I like them,” Eri answered, still laughing.  “Probably not as much as you do, though.”

“Nobody beats my love for crepes,” Linlin declared.  “Next time, I’ll make some for you, senpai.  We can have a picnic together before the weather gets too cold.  How about it?”

Again, Linlin stared with those sparkling, expectant eyes and Eri couldn’t refuse. 

“Sure.  I’d like that,” the older girl answered.  In less than five minutes, the younger girl had completely preoccupied Eri’s mind with her smiles and laughs.

“Linlin… thanks.  You were right; I think this is helping me a lot more than staying in a corner all alone.”

“Your welcome,” Linlin answered, grinning.  “Whenever you need some laughs, just call Linlin!” 

Reina shoved on her sunglasses and walked out of the DFA building.  More gray clouds had appeared in the sky, so the idol started to dig through her large handbag for her umbrella.  She had decided to walk; she did not want to get involved with public transportation again.  She had felt too lazy to drive in the morning so she had taken a taxi to DFA.  The taxi driver had kept on babbling on and on about how much he loved High-Queen, so Reina had to keep up her idol face, smiling and nodding along.

When she finally unearthed the umbrella, she looked towards the park by pure chance.  On the bench near the entrance, there were two girls talking and laughing together.  The idol immediately recognized one of them.  She shook her head and scoffed.

“Pathetic,” Reina thought.  “That girl really is an idiot.”  She then popped her umbrella open and disappeared down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So next, I got a little something planned that should confuse you all a bit about Reina  :panic: XD
hope you enjoyed~ :byebye:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 11 - (6/26)]
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2010, 02:50:01 AM »
ah crepe tabetai XD

hmm Linlin jumping in such an interesting twist :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2010, 03:26:07 AM »
KameLin is too cute! But I somehow think Lin is going to end up hurting. Oh well. And confuse us? I can't wait!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2010, 04:08:37 AM »
@kurosawa87: I know, I LOVE crepes XD and yah, Linlin is pretty important here too  :P

@rndmnwierd: we'll see about that...  :)

Here's the chapter that should confuse all of you...  :dizzy:
I confused myself writing, i kep on asking myself, "Wait, why am i writing this again?"  :grr:  :nervous

anyways, here's the REALLY REALLY short chapter  XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Eri ran down the streets, holding up her hands above her head to avoid the rain.  Of course, it didn’t help at all.  As the turtle stepped into a puddle, she slipped and fell to the ground.

“Lesson of the day,” Eri thought as she picked herself up, “Never believe Linlin when she says it won’t rain hard for a while!

She was definitely right about that; it was pouring so hard that Eri was already soaked from top to bottom.  She bitterly regretted not bringing her wallet with her to take a bus or a cab. 

She ran for a little longer and finally found shelter inside a small pharmacy.  Most of the stores were starting to close; it was nearing dinner time and the sun was setting.  Eri was thankful that there was a 24-hour-running drugstore.

She walked down the aisle, pretending to look for something to buy when she obviously didn’t have money.  She took out her cell phone from her pocket; it was drenched wet.  Eri rolled her eyes and pushed the useless item back into her sweatshirt. 

“Isn’t today just the perfect day?” she thought sarcastically. 

Eri turned into a random aisle and looked up.  Her eyes widened and gasped loudly; too loudly.  The person that surprised her looked up from the bottle of sleeping pills that she was reading.  Her cold eyes analyzed Eri’s facial expression change that went from surprise to shock to fear.

Eri turned and dashed out of the store and into the rain.  She stood outside the store and wrapped her arms around herself to stop herself from shaking.  This really was a bad day; how could she run into Reina again

“Should I run? I’ll catch a cold running in the rain like this… Should I go back inside?  She can’t do anything under the public eye… No, I can’t risk it.

The bell of the door jingled as someone stepped out of the store.  Eri cringed, waiting for the cold voice, touch, anything.  But all she heard was a deep sigh and the sound of an umbrella opening.  Then, she heard a very annoyed voice.

“You’re really an idiot, aren’t you?” Reina asked.  “Standing in the rain like this… you’ll get sick, you know.”

“What does she care,” Eri thought, tightening her arms around herself.  “Is she going to… do that again?” 

But the idol made no sudden movements whatsoever.  She just stood there, holding up the umbrella.  The silence scared Eri even more; she turned just slightly to look at Reina.

“Aren’t you getting under?” Reina said, sounding very annoyed.

“Getting under?  Does she mean the umbrella?  What’s she planning?

“I’ve had enough of you today,” Reina continued, reading Eri’s frightened expression.  “Don’t be an idiot and get under the umbrella.  You’ll get sick.”

“Now she’s actually… caring?  What’s going on?  I don’t understand!”  Eri inched away from Reina and turned away. 

The idol exhaled sharply.  She closed her umbrella and yanked Eri’s hand towards her, taking her by surprise.  She then placed the umbrella in the older girl’s hand and leaned into her ear.

“Because I actually have money for a cab, unlike you,” Reina said.

Before the turtle could say anything back, the yankii quickly crossed the street, caught a taxi, and drove away.  Eri stood there, frozen, staring at the place where Reina had disappeared.

“I don’t understand… What’s going on?  One moment she hurts me like that.  And the next, she’s worried that I’ll catch a cold?  Just what is wrong with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that left some questions...  :D

I know it's really confusing but i'm gonna clear it all up for you guys, i promise  :thumbsup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 12 - (6/26)]
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2010, 04:18:16 AM »
the tsundere moment XD

Reina has the feelings just can't help admitting them yet (my prediction) XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2010, 05:54:08 AM »
^
Oh oh! I like that idea!  :w00t:
Reina is crushing on her for REALZ!!  :heart:
But I still love the torture  :twisted:

I need more chapters!!!!  :bleed eyes:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »
So Ada decided to come out of her lurker mode xD Again 8D  :nervous
I bumped into this fic because someone on youtube favorited the trailer and it appeared in my recent activity panel (it was very good btw  :twothumbs) , so I decided to check it out oxo

THIS IS A DARN AWESOME FIC  :heart:
lol xD
You're a very good writer oxo and the plot is interesting too  :on gay: You've gained another fan XD
I'm loving the TanaKame  :w00t: Naughty Reina is sexeh  :twisted:

Can't wait for the next chappies <3
Make AiGaki go out on a date again xD More hawt interaction please?  :ding:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »
Sounds to me like Reina doesn't want her little toy to miss work. Also sounds like the yankii suffers from insomnia. Sleeping pills? Nightmares, maybe? Guilty conscience? Definitely can't wait for more, I'm so hooked.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »
I don't think the chapter is confusing at all :)

I maintain what I commented earlier that the badass attitude is just a facade Reina adopted to "protect" herself from getting burned again. So it was not surprising why Reina was nicer (in relative terms) to Eri at the pharmacy, since there is no real need for her to be cold at that point of time. But I wouldn't say Reina like Eri, at least not at this moment. It was more of a neutral feeling towards the turtle? But you might change that in the future XD In the meantime, more torture! :twisted:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2010, 06:35:40 PM »
@kurosawa87: yup yup, tsundereina~  :inlove:

@Swtme03: YAH the torture... :twisted:  more chapters coming!  :D
@Ada: yay yay yay!!! another fan!!! *WOOT* :cow: and you completely read my mind about the TakaGaki interaction :kekeke:

@rndmnwierd: "hooked" is good. glad you noticed the sleeping pills  XD
@badsaints: OMG you're really sharp... :stoned: I gotta make this more subtle... :err:

yay~ next chapter!  It's kind of short but I even got the chapter after this ready... i'm literally writing all day  :twothumbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

“Michishige-san, you have to eat something.”

“No!  I won’t eat until my friends get here!”

Junjun wrinkled her nose.  She was trying to get Sayumi to take even a small sip of the miso soup but the spoiled patient had completely turned her head away to the side.

“But your food’s going to get cold,” Junjun said.  “Your friends will still come even after you eat.”

“No, I don’t feel like eating,” Sayumi snapped.  “Did you come here to nag at me?  In that case, maybe I should’ve told you not to visit.”

Junjun put the spoon down on the food tray and sighed.  She was starting to learn more and more that Sayumi not only had a poison tongue, but she was also very spoiled and would be a big brat if she didn’t get what she wanted.

“Why am I attracted to her again?” Junjun asked herself.  “Oh yeah.  The love at first sight thing.  Was that even love?”  The pianist put her hands in the air and stretched.

“Okay, Michishige-san.  But you have to eat after your friends get here, okay?”

“… Fine,” Sayumi grumbled.  She puffed up her cheeks and crossed her arms.

“Ah, she’s so cute when she does that,” Junjun thought, smiling a little.  “I guess it’s these little things that are making me go nuts.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  Two girls stuck their heads in and grinned.  Sayumi’s pout turned into a big smile.

“How’s our little Sayu today?” the girl with the curly hair asked.

“Risa-chan!” Sayumi exclaimed.  “You’re finally here!”

“Hey, hey!  What did I say last time about greeting only one person?” Eri said, grinning.

“I know you’re here too, Eririn~”  Sayumi smiled.  “I was lonely today, I’m glad you’re both here.”

The two girls turned their heads to the Chinese girl sitting on a stool by the bed.

“Sayu, who’s this?  You… actually made… a friend?” Eri made a mock gasp.

“Ha-ha,” Sayumi replied, sarcastically.  “This is the music program student that played piano for me.”

“I’m Junjun,” the pianist said, getting up and offering her hand to Eri.  “You must be the two friends Michishige-san was talking about.”

“I’m Kamei Eri,” the fashion expert said, taking Junjun’s hand.  “I’m Sayu’s cousin.  Thanks for coming to visit her like this; she’s always alone because she’s kind of rude.  I admire your patience with her.”

Sayumi stuck out her tongue at her cousin.  Eri returned the same action.

“I’m Niigaki Risa,” the song writer said.  “I’m Sayu’s childhood friend.  I hope we’ll be good friends too.”

“Come on, Risa-chan!” Sayumi yelled excitedly.  “Come, sit on my bed!”

So Risa took her spot at the foot of Sayumi’s bed.  Junjun and Eri sat next to each other on the stools next to the bed.

“Michishige-san,” Junjun started.  “Now that your friends are here, you should keep your promise and eat.”

“Sayu, did you refuse to eat again?” Eri asked in a stern voice.  Sayumi looked down at her hands, guilty of charges.  Risa rolled her eyes.

“Come on, Sayu,” Risa said, scooping up a spoonful of soup, “you have to eat now.  Open up.”

Sayumi smiled and gladly opened her lips.  Risa put the spoon into Sayumi’s mouth and she slurped away the semi-warm soup.  She smiled.

“I think it tastes better when you feed me like that, Risa-chan,” Sayumi giggled.

“Don’t be silly,” Risa replied, grinning.  “Here, open up again.”

A smile automatically appeared on Eri’s face, watching this friendly scene.  Junjun sat frozen for a while, and a sad smile started to creep on to her face.

“Ah…” she thought.  “This is the person Michishige-san is in love with…”  Junjun put her right hand over her heart, and looked at Sayumi’s smiling face.  “Her face is completely different than when she’s with me alone.  My chest… it hurts…

“Junjun-san, are you okay?” Eri asked with a concerned face.

“I’m fine,” the pianist answered with a sad smile.  “And please, you can just call me Junjun.”

“Okay then, Junjun.”  Eri smiled.  “I’m really glad that you came to visit Sayumi like this.  Nobody ever comes except for her parents and us… she really needs to get out more and meet new people.  I sincerely thank you, as her cousin.”

“It’s fine.  I’m here because I want to be,” Junjun answered.  “That’s right; I want to be here, next to her.  Even if it means I’ll only get hurt, I’ll stay with her as long as I can.  Because… I really do love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Jun...  :cry:  i'm so evil :twisted:

hope you enjoyed~ next up is some KameLin and then some TakaGaki  :D  :byebye:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 13 - (6/27)]
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 08:52:43 PM »
I have my conclussions about Ai  :D
and I don't think Reina likes Eri, not yet  :(
In this chapter, I really felt bad for Jun.
Well, I'm gonna wait the next chapter.  :D

PS: I'm a big TanaKame fan but, I'm waiting KameLin moments  :wub:. They're so cute together. And I'm waiting TakaGaki moments too  :heart:.
PS 2: Yeep, U're really bad  XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2010, 09:03:11 PM »
Poor Jun, but still, love is painful. I wonder how long it'll take before someone realizes she's in love with Sayu?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2010, 12:10:33 AM »
Jun will probably hold up to be the comic relief but yeah JunSayu love/hate relationship :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2010, 12:30:53 AM »
@Michi.Pinku: KameLin moment now, TakaGaki next  XD

@rndmnwierd: i'm actually wondering the same thing... :? XD

@kurosawa87: maybe not up to hate but Sayu's just too selfish to care  :smhid

KameLin chapter!  They are so sweet~ :wub:

Chapter 14

“Senpai!  Over here!”

Eri ran towards the younger girl, sitting on the grass with a picnic basket.  She grinned from ear to ear.  Eri breathed heavily.

“You… really… like… to get… spur of… the moment… ideas… don’t you?” Eri huffed out.

“I’m sorry, were you doing something important when I texted you?” Linlin asked, apologetically.

“Just… visiting my cousin…” Eri breathed out.  “But… my friend is still with her… so it’s okay.”

“Well, you could’ve taken your time, senpai,” Linlin said.  “You really didn’t have to run all the way here from the hospital.”

“That’s because…”  Wait.  Why did she run all the way to the park?  Eri remembered getting Linlin’s text about wanting to have a picnic lunch with her… then she felt really excited… and then she just ran out.  “Huh.  I guess I was pretty excited to see this girl.  And the crepes.  Maybe it’s the crepes.  Hm…

“Well, since you’re here,” Linlin said, pulling Eri down to the grass, “we can start eating!  I made savory crepes as the main course and dessert crepes for… well, dessert.”

Eri laughed.  “I think you’re a little bit too obsessed with these crepes, Lin-chan.”

“Well, they’re worth obsessing over,” Linlin defended.  She took out a plate of crepe from the picnic basket and held it out to Eri.  “It’s chicken.  Unless you prefer the beef…”

“No, chicken is fine.”  Eri took the fork from Linlin’s basket and dug into the food.  Her eyes widened in surprise.  “Linlin… did you make this?”

“Well, I rarely buy food considering I’m a cooking major.  Why?”

“This… is really good,” Eri commented.  “You’re really good at what you do, aren’t you?”

“Not as good as you, senpai,” Linlin replied, grinning.  She blushed a little.  “I’m glad you like it.”

The two girls sat on the grass, eating up their savory crepes.  When the time for dessert came, both Eri and Linlin constantly sighed with joy.  The combination of strawberries and banana with chocolate syrup and whipped cream was more than heavenly.  Linlin’s cheeks stayed a constant soft pink as she watched Eri happily scarf down the sweet.

“Senpai, you look better today,” Linlin started, cautiously.  “I’m assuming all your problems are settled?”

“Um… not quite,” Eri hesitated.  She recalled the horrible memory from the storage room, followed by the confusing but decent memory about the umbrella.  She still had it back home.

“Well… do you still feel better?”

“I think you made me feel all better last time, Lin-chan,” Eri answered, smiling at the younger girl.  “You just blow energy into me, seriously.”

Linlin laughed.  “Well, I guess I’m kind of a naturally happy person.”  Eri laughed along.

The two girls finally finished their desserts.  After Linlin put all her utensils back into the basket, both girls stood up.

“Thanks for the meal, Lin-chan.  It really made me feel better.”  Eri smiled.

“I’m glad,” Linlin replied, slightly blushing again.

“I’ll see you another time, okay?  Next time, I’ll invite you over to my house.”

“Okay,” Linlin answered.  As Eri started to turn to leave, Linlin shouted back.  “Wait, senpai!”

“Yes?” Eri answered, turning back to the short girl.

“Um… Can I, uh… ask you something?”

“Sure, go ahead.”  She watched the younger girl’s cheeks flush.

“Will you… uh…”

“Linlin?”

“Will you… Will you go out with me?” Linlin blurted out.

Eri eyes opened in shock.  Did she just hear what she thinks she heard?  Did she just get asked out by this lovely, energetic girl?  Part of Eri wanted to blurt out yes.  But… another part of her recalled memories of a different girl… short, curly brown hair, cold eyes… and the umbrella…

Eri quickly shook away the memories.  “No!  Eri, get a grip!  Why are you thinking of her in this situation?  Linlin just asked you out; she’s funny, talented, energetic… She’s more than what you could ever hope for!

“Um… senpai?”  Linlin asked nervously.  Eri smiled.

“I’d love to go out with you,” Eri answered. 

“Really?” Linlin asked, her eyes sparkling again.

“Really,” Eri answered, laughing as the younger girl embraced her.  “Yeah… this is the way it’s supposed to be.  Linlin makes me happy… and that’s all I need.

Ah~ I love crepes and I love LOVE  :wub: :inlove:
hope you enjoyed~  :byebye:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 14 - (6/27)]
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2010, 12:38:25 AM »
Ah really nice to have Eri and Lin to sit together and have lunch and over crepes yum

nice chapterr
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Enie Meenie - Peace Sign