JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - BUKIYOU TAIYOU

Author Topic: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]  (Read 209282 times)

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 14 - (6/27)]
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2010, 02:15:51 AM »
aaaw... Lovely KameLin moments  :wub: , but I still want TanaKame  :twisted:

Waitin' moar chapters  :panic: :panic:

yay next chapter ... TAKAGAKI  :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2010, 03:35:08 AM »
Spiraling down, down, dooowwn~! Why do I feel as though Eri is going to be reluctantly unfaithful. Or maybe, not so reluctantly.

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2010, 06:44:54 AM »
That's right Eri. You know Lin makes you happy and that's all you need.....right?.....RIGHT???  :shocked
But at the same time, I get the feeling that you kind of like what Reina does to you  :roll:  :twisted:

It's all one big love octagon!!  :panic:

wait...where does Aika fit in again?  :huhuh

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2010, 04:58:35 PM »
“It’s… a… CREPE!!!!!”
:lol:

“Pathetic,” Reina thought.  “That girl really is an idiot.” 
Hmmm

“Never believe Linlin when she says it won’t rain hard for a while!”
:lol:

“You’re really an idiot, aren’t you?” Reina asked.  “Standing in the rain like this… you’ll get sick, you know.”
A soft spot.?.

“Yeah… this is the way it’s supposed to be.  Linlin makes me happy… and that’s all I need.”
Hmmm

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2010, 05:04:08 PM »
Wow I go away for a bit and miss 5 chapters??? well i've caught up now so it's all good!

Chapter 9

I love Sayu's character, just like a spoiled girl who's been in a hospital most of her life and only had people doting on her.

Sayu is jealous of Risa being with Ai and Reina, hmm is Sayu plotting something, we do see scary jealous Sayu again in this chapter

Poor JunJun gets complely baffled by Sayu but falls for her none the less, I allready feel sorry for Jun!

Chapter 10

Poor Eri scared to got see Reina.....

Ai was sweet being all motherly towards Risa.

...dear gor Reina is evil, she must of really been scared by something in her past to be like this (I was thinking possiblr rape?) Eri needs to tell someone!

Chapter 11

Man LinLin is awsome, I'm so glad she was able to make Eri feel better!

Hmm do I sense a little jealousy from Reina?

Chapter 12

Hmm so perhaps Reina does have some feelings towards Eri, it seems to be too late however, Eri seems really scared of Reina.

Wonder why Reina needs sleeping pills, nightmares addiction or maybe both, we will find out i'm sure

chapter 13

Poor Jun, she's so kind and has amazing patience towards Sayu but Sayu can't see it, perhaps she will eventually but only after its too late( I still feel sorry for Jun)

Jun figures out that Sayu loves Risa but decides to stay with her, Poor Jun can inly get hurt like that!

chapter 14

Eri's Excited to be seeing LinLin (or possible crepes :lol:)....LinEri now dating, so sweet.

How can Eri be thinking of Reina though?!

A Lin-Eri-Reina love triangle, thats different!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »
@kurosawa87: yes, crepes  :drool:  thank you~  :grin:

@Michi.Pinku: TakaGaki coming~  :D

@rndmnwierd:  XD you'll see~

@Swtme03: Yeah, it really is a big octogon  XD  Aika is kinda the mystery character for now, you can read the character description on page 1  :D

@kRisZ: I can tell you're questioning a lot of things by your "Hmmm"s  :P

@oddball: I update fast so don't stay away for too long!  :lol:

Thank you for all the comments~~~ :farofflook:
here's the much awaited TakaGaki chapter! It's pretty long, i hope you'll like it :luvluv1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

“Damn you, Kameha!  How can you leave me like this?”

Risa was hopping around in her room, trying to brush her teeth and pull up her skirt at the same time.  After rinsing out what was left of the toothpaste from her mouth, she then grabbed a brush and worked through a series of knots that was her hair.  She slipped on a loose gray shirt, grabbed her bag, and ran down the stairs.

Eri had left a note in Risa’s room, telling her that she turned off the bean’s alarm on purpose because she seemed too tired to go to work.  She had also written that she was skipping work to go out on a date with her girlfriend. 

“Why that little turtle…” Risa thought.  “She knows I can’t skip work!  I have to finish this!  She doesn’t have to go to work until the instrumental is finished so she can go out with her girlfriend.  But I have to keep working!

Risa shoved her feet through her sneakers and ran out of the house before skidding to halt to lock the door.  She then turned around and ran into the sidewalk. 

“In a rush?” a familiar voice asked with a hint of laughter.

Risa turned towards the voice and gasped.  There was a black open-top sports car, parked right by the sidewalk.  Leaning on the front of the car was a brown-haired girl with sunglasses on.  She was wearing a blue tank top with a thin white button-down shirt over it.  Her jean shorts made her thin legs look even longer.  Her wavy hair was tied into a ponytail.  She laughed.

“I wish you could see your face right now,” the girl said, taking off her sunglasses.  “It’s the best.”

“Ai-san!” Risa yelled, still in shock.  “What… What are you doing in front of my house?  Is that your car?”

“Yes, this is my car,” Ai answered grinning.  “I’m here to pick you up.  Get in.”  She turned and got into the driver’s seat.

“Um… you really didn’t have to do that, Ai-san,” Risa said, walking over to the car.  “I can just walk to DFA… How did you know where my house was, anyway?”

“Kamei-san told me,” Ai replied.  “Since I’m here already, just hop in.”

The song writer hesitated for a little while but she was in the passenger seat before she knew it.  Ai reached over and secured the Risa’s seat belt.  She smiled mischievously at the younger girl, whose face was already turning light pink.

“Okay!  Let’s go have some fun now!”  Ai exclaimed, starting the engine.

“What?  Huh?  W-wait!”  Before Risa could protest more, Ai stepped on the accelerator, sending Risa forward then back again.  “Ai-san, what’s going on?”

“Truth is… I’m kidnapping you.”  The idol slipped her sunglasses back on and grinned.

“What?” Risa said, still confused.

“You’re such a workaholic,” Ai explained.  “We’re in our twenties!  We should be having fun!  So I’m taking you somewhere.”

“But what about work?” Risa asked hysterically.

“We’re ditching,” Ai replied simply. 

“Us too?  Gosh, Kameha ditched this morning too, you know!” Risa yelled over the loud engine.  Her hair was flying into her face from the strong wind.  Then she had a realization.  “Wait… is Eri part of this too?” 

Ai laughed in reply.  Risa rolled her eyes.  “We have to go to work, Ai-san!”

“Tsunku-san will be awfully lonely today,” Ai said, ignoring the younger girl’s hysterics, “because Reina left the house early today too.  No doubt she’s ditching.”

“All the more reason for us to go!” Risa yelled, practically standing up.  “I thought you were the responsible leader!  I have to finish your single!”

“Stop shouting and sit properly,” Ai replied, shoving Risa’s shoulder back down into the seat.  “Missing one day is fine.”

“Turn left!  Take me to DFA!”

“Are you one of those backseat drivers?  Because I really hate that.”

“First of all, I’m in the passenger seat.  Second of all, I’m willing to be one those drivers if it means I’ll go to work!”

“Too late, we’re already here.”

Risa finally peeled her eyes off of the grinning singer and looked around.  She could hear a lot of laughter inside a big gate.  She saw a couple kids running around with ice cream in their hands.  She could even see a Ferris wheel and a frightfully tall drop tower even further in.  Risa’s mouth dropped open with a “pop”.

“An amusement park?”  Risa bit her lips but laughter escaped from her mouth anyway.  Ai walked around the car and leaned on Risa’s door, puffing one side of her cheek.

“Hey, don’t make fun of me,” she said.  “Considering I’m pretty recognizable, there are a lot of public places I haven’t been to.  This is just one of them.”

“Um… Well… pft!”  Risa continued to giggle.

“Hey, stop that!” Ai yelled, turning red.  Suddenly, there was a burst of screaming in the park.  Ai turned towards the sound and discovered the rollercoaster.

“Oh my gosh, it’s a rollercoaster!  I’ve always wanted to go on that thing!”  She pulled the door open and dragged Risa out by her hand.  “Come on, come on, come on!”

The two girls ran all the way to the gate and Ai whipped out two prepaid tickets from her back pocket.  She then proceeded to drag Risa all the way to the roller coaster line and stood there. 

“Ai-san!” Risa loudly whispered.  “Are you sure you can be in the open like this?  Like you said, you are pretty recognizable.”

“It’s fine,” Ai replied, grinning.  “I just have to keep the sunglasses on while there are eyes watching.  No big.”

The line shortened rapidly and before they knew it, both girls were sitting together in the second cart.  Ai took off her sunglasses as the coaster started to move.  The machine suddenly jerked upward, traveling higher and higher.  Risa grabbed on to Ai’s arms.

“Ai-san!  Um… I forgot to tell you this but… ah… I don’t take these kinds of rides too well,” she stammered

“Don’t worry, it’ll be fun,” Ai replied calmly.  She still had the same goofy grin across her face.

“A-a-Ai-san!” Risa whined.

“It’s fine, it’s fine.”  Still smiling.

“A-a-a-a-Ai S-s-s-s-san!” Risa stuttered.

“Oh, here we go.”

Then it happened.  The coaster rushed down hill as everybody started to scream.  Risa screamed in a shrill, frightened voice while Ai screamed as if she was having fun.

“KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”

The down hill ride ended but the coaster didn’t slow down.  Instead, it headed straight for the loop-de-loop, in which Risa made a glass-breaking scream, and cut off Ai’s blood circulation in her arms.

After a series of ups and downs and curves, the coaster finally reached the starting point again.  Ai quickly put on her sunglasses and pulled the frozen Risa out of the cart.

“Gaki-san, I’m sorry I can’t carry you.  You have to walk, come on,” Ai said, still laughing.

“Ah… uh… it’s… over…” Risa blubbered.  Ai just laughed again.

That was basically how the rest of the day went.  The two girls went on the Viking, the drop tower, the spinning teacups…  Risa would scream at the top of her lungs while Ai would let out shouts of joy, as if she was performing at a concert.  Risa would’ve broken down already, but the one thing that kept her going was that Ai kept on holding her hand.  That was the only thing that made Risa feel like it was all worth it.

Finally, Ai sat Risa down on a bench, ran to the food cart, and came back with two corndogs.

“Ketchup or mustard?” she asked.

“Ketchup,” the younger girl answered.  Ai handed her the right corndog and put the other in her own mouth.  She sank down next to Risa.

“This all feels so unreal…” the singer commented.  “I would never be able to come here alone.  And of course, not with Reina.  Thanks for coming here with me, Gaki-san.  It means a lot to me.”

“No problem,” Risa answered, smiling back.  “It was fun for me too… in a way.”

After finishing their short lunch, the two girls heard a short scream behind them.  They both turned towards the direction of the sound and spotted a couple teenagers staring at them… no, staring at one of them.

“Isn’t that… isn’t that Takahashi Ai of High-Queen?” one of them remarked.  The other teenagers proceeded to let out a short scream and lean forward to run over.

“Hey, those kids seem to recognize you, Ai-san,” Risa said, clueless.

“Um, yeah…” Ai started, slowly grabbing on to Risa’s hand.  “Uh… I think we should… RUN!”

The idol broke into a sprint, taking Risa along.  They could hear the screams of the fans getting louder, chasing them.  They quickly ran through a crowd of people and turned into a corner, then another, and another.  Ai finally stopped when they reached a very narrow space in between two concrete walls.  She covered the song writer’s mouth and peeked out.  The fans were looking around, searching for their star.  Then they walked away towards the opposite direction.

“Okay, Gaki-san.  I think they’re gone now—” 

Ai removed her hands from Risa’s mouth and noticed that the younger girl’s cheeks were flushed dark red.  The space was very tight; Ai had to reach out and press her hands against the opposite wall, trapping Risa in between her arms.  Risa could feel her own cheeks burning up as she looked down, looked to the side… anywhere besides the singer’s eyes.

Something came over Ai.  Watching the girl in front of her, so shy and not knowing what to do, gave her a certain impulse to slowly lean in.  She lifted Risa’s chin, forcing her to make eye contact.  The younger girl’s eyes were deep brown and wide, her cheeks flushed bright red.  Without a second thought, Ai leaned in until their lips met.

Risa’s eyes widened even more in shock.  Ai’s lips molded itself to fit on to Risa’s as she kept on moving.  Various thoughts ran through the younger girl’s head: What’s happening?  Is this right?  Is this wrong?  She finally pushed away the older girl as far as she could, which wasn’t that far.  But it was enough for their lips to separate.

The singer’s eyes widened, realizing what she had done.  The song writer breathed heavily, still calculating inside her head with no answers resulting.

“Gaki-san…” the older girl started, “I’m so sorry.  I- I don’t know what came over me, I—”

“I need to leave,” Risa interrupted. 

She quickly side-stepped out of the tight space and started to walk away as fast as she could.  Ai ran right behind her, trying to catch up.  She put her hand on Risa’s shoulder.

“Gaki-san, wait—”

Risa turned in shock and slapped Ai’s hand away.  Her eyes were still filled with confusion and uncertainty.

“I… I need to think.”  But she couldn’t think.  Was she happy, was she mad?  This was the moment of truth, what is Takahashi Ai to Niigaki Risa?  Again, the song writer came up with no answer.

“Gaki-san, I’ll drive you home.”

“No.”  With that, Risa ran for the exit where bright yellow cabs were lined up, ready to catch any customer they could.  Ai ran after her but she wasn’t fast enough.

“Gaki-san!”  Before the shout could be heard, Risa was already in a taxi, driving away.  Ai stopped at the gate and banged her fist against the brick wall.

“Idiot!  What have I just done…?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I just get more and more evil by the day  :twisted:
hope you enjoyed~  :byebye:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 15 - (6/28)]
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2010, 06:44:07 PM »
Oh yes, I did enjoy it  :w00t:
 :wub: This chapter was just too adorable xD  :oops: except for the last part  :cry:  But I think Risa's reaction is justified, D:
when a well known sexy idol that barely knows you gives you a kiss = mental war happens xD
I can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully you will continue this part so we can see what's on Gaki's mind :3 and therefore more AiGaki :D
:3

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2010, 08:17:55 PM »
Ahh love the ending of the chapter hehe suspense
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »
Ah mai gawd! I need more of this! *rolls around on the ground* Takagaki kiss! Gaki confusion! Taka I don't know! Overload!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2010, 10:24:38 PM »
@Ada: I think that's pretty much the theme for this entire story: mental war  XD

@kurosawa87: suspense is my specialty  :twisted:

@rndmnwierd: overload is also my specialty!  XD ... at least I'm trying to...  :nervous

Here's the next chapter~ It's TanaKame but it's SERIOUS.  like.  really.   :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

The ice in the glass rattled as Reina drank up the rest of the beer.  She knew she was already too drunk; the room was starting to spin and the voices around her were suppressed to mumbles.  But she picked up the beer bottle and poured herself another glass.  Again, she craned her neck back and drank it all up in one shot.

Various thoughts ran through Reina’s head, starting from last night’s dream.  She had had the same dream again, bringing back the past joys and pain.  Why won’t that girl just stay out of her dreams?  Everything was over already, it was ancient history.  Hearing her laughter and seeing her smile definitely did not help in erasing the memories.

Reina’s train of thought moved on to the morning.  She had woken up in a very bad mood early in the morning, not wanting to go back to bed.  Ai had already been in the kitchen of the house they shared together, writing down a certain address on a notepad while talking on the phone.  After memorizing it, the leader had told her to remember it as well, that it was their fashion coordinator and song writer’s address, in case of an emergency.  Reina had rolled her eyes and walked out of the dorm.  Then she had been at the bar for the rest of the day, drinking.

Reina finally emptied another bottle of beer, and added it to the pile of bottles she had gone through.  She dug through her wallet and grabbed whatever money was in there and placed it on the bar counter.  She knew it was more than enough.  Then, she staggered out of the bar, trying not to fall down.

The bar owner ran out and caught a taxi for her.  The driver asked her where she was going… a series of numbers and the street name flowed from Reina’s lips unconsciously.  Was it even the right address? 

When the car turned into a deserted street, lined up with lampposts, Reina heard her own voice screaming, “stop”.  She once again threw whatever money she could grab at the driver and pulled herself out of the cab.  Then she continued on to walk up the unfamiliar street…

Eri smiled as she walked out her home with a big garbage bag slung over her shoulder.  She had had her first date with Linlin, her newly found girlfriend, and had spent the most wonderful day.  They had gone to the zoo together and had seen various different types of animals.  Linlin’s smiles and laughter naturally made Eri happy as well. 

But Eri had other things on her mind too.  She had come back home to find her best friend, curled up in a ball in her bed.  She had said she was too tired to talk, and that she wanted to go to bed early.  Risa never wanted to go to bed early. 

“I wonder if something happened with Takahashi-san…” Eri thought as she plopped the garbage bag down by the edge of the side walk.

As the turtle was about to turn back into her home, she spotted someone coming towards her down the street.  The person’s walking wasn’t steady; the body seemed to be as flimsy as paper as it swung this way and that.  Eri gasped as she finally realized who it was. 

“Ta… Tanaka-san?”

The drunk singer lifted her head from hearing her name, and smiled.

“Oh~ it’s you again,” she said, slurring her words.  “Why do we always meet like this?”

“Tanaka-san… um… are you okay?”  Part of Eri was screaming to get away but her oblivious angelic side got the better of her.  She took a step towards the yankii, concerned.

“Did I come to the wrong house?” Reina mumbled.  “Fuck.  I really don’t want to see you right now…”

“Tanaka-san?”  Eri had no idea what to do.  Reina was still swinging this way and that, stepping closer and closer to her.

“We really should stop meeting randomly like this,” the drunken girl mumbled, her eyes half closed.  “I don’t like you, you don’t like me… Why do we even—”

At that moment, Reina tripped on her own feet as Eri ran forward to catch her.

“Tanaka-san!  Are you okay?”  She smelled the alcohol from the idol’s mouth.  “Were you drinking?”

“Don’t touch me!” Reina shrilled, pushing away from the older girl.  She slowly started to lose track of her own mind.  Random words started bursting from her mouth. “Only Aika can touch me.  Only Aika.” 

“Aika?”  Eri wondered. 

“Aika… my Aika…”  Reina’s eyes widened in a sudden shock as she slipped down to the concrete.  Her mind was somewhere else now, trapped in a distant memory.  “Why… why did you…”  Eri kneeled down in front of her.

“Tanaka-san—”

Before Eri could finish her phrase, her lips were immediately blocked with Reina’s.  But not even a second later, the younger girl backed away, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“We even kissed like this…” she sobbed.  “We even… So why…?”

Reina tightened her arms around Eri’s neck and buried her face into her shoulders.  Just like that, she cried.  She cried, continuously screaming.

“Why?!  Why do you keep on showing up like this?  You left first, I don’t want to see you anymore!  So stop appearing in front of me!”  Reina wasn’t speaking to the person in front of her; the older girl realized this.

Eri had an impulse to push away this girl who was hugging her, this girl who had violated her and embarrassed her.  But she couldn’t.  The way Reina was holding on to her, as if she was the only thing to be depended upon in the world, made it seem too cruel to push her away.  Instead, Eri put her arms around Reina and gently patted her on the back. 

“Why am I comforting this person?” Eri thought.  “After everything she’s done to me…

The cries of pain muffled in her shoulder continued.  Eri stroked the younger girl’s hair and shushed her softly.

“Aika…” she thought.  “That name is the key to this person’s pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

GAH I'm so bad at writing sad stuff...  :cry:
I would say this is really where the mystery starts to unravel, little by little...  :byebye:

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 16 - (6/28)]
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2010, 02:30:25 AM »
Wahhh  :shocked pfff...shhh...pfff....ehhh?  :shocked

I feel terrible for Reina  :(
She may be a cruel, sexy violator... :twisted:....but she wasn't always like that, right?  :cry:
It was her heart break that drew her to want to hurt others only to cover up her own pain  :thumbdown:
There's someone sweet and innocent in there somewhere   :grin:

Tho....I still look forward to the torture she gives to Eri :twisted:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 16 - (6/28)]
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2010, 02:51:52 AM »
@Swtme03: you don't know how right you are about reina  :shocked XD

i'm practically pulling chapters out of my (very fast working) brain  :cow:  :twothumbs

more questions answered~ more questions left  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

“Kamei-san, thank you for bringing her back.  I was starting to get worried.”

“It’s fine.  I would’ve let her sleep over at my house but we don’t have a spare room, unfortunately.”

Eri had taken Reina back to High-Queen’s house by taxi.  The drunk yankii was now sleeping in her room while Ai was thanking the turtle in the living room.

“Well, I’m sure you’re tired now,” Ai said.  “You should go back home and rest.”

“Um, actually… do you mind if I talk with you for a while?” Eri asked.

Ai looked at her for a while and realized it wasn’t something that could wait for another day.  She motioned to the couch in the living room.  Eri sank down to the white sofa.

“What do you need to ask me?” Ai said, seating next to the younger girl.

“Maybe this isn’t any of my business… but I need to know.”  Eri paused to make sure the singer was following her.  Ai nodded in encouragement.  “Does… Does the name Aika mean anything to you?”

Ai’s face hardened.  She stared at Eri’s face for a while and slowly parted her lips.

“Where did you hear that name?” she asked in a low voice.

“Tanaka-san told me,” Eri answered confidently, “…while she was drunk.”

Ai sighed.  “Reina’s being too careless around you.  This has never happened before.  You’re too involved already.”

“Well, since I’ve already crossed out of the safe zone, you have to tell me how to survive.”

“I suppose… it isn’t fair to leave you wondering.”  Ai put her hands under her chin.  “But I don’t know everything either.  More than other people, but still not a lot.”

“Then tell me what you do know,” Eri urged.  She was done with secrets.  She would find out why Reina acted the way she did, why her character changed, why she came to her tonight, and why she had cried.

“First…” Ai started.  “I have to apologize to you, Kamei-san.”

“For what?” Eri asked, confused.

“For not trying to stop what should’ve been stopped,” she answered.  “For not trying to prevent those marks on your collarbone from getting there.”

Eri looked down at her shirt in shock.  She was wearing a round-neck shirt; the vivid pink marks that Reina had left was not visible.  She looked up again at the singer in shock.

“You… know?”

“Of course… I’ve always known.”  Eri’s face twisted in horror.  Ai quickly spoke again to defend herself.  “Kamei-san, it’s not what you think.  You’re not her only victim.  I tried to stop her at first, when she started this three years ago.  After a couple months of failing to reel her in, I gave up.  I realized I can’t stop her pain.”

“I’m… not the only one?  There are other girls?  She’s been doing this for three years?”  Eri’s questions shot out of her mouth.

“Yes… some girls were more willing than others.  But I’ve never seen her touch the same girl twice; you’re the first at that.”

“Takahashi-san…” Eri started slowly, “what happened three years ago?  Who’s Aika?”

“Mitsui Aika,” Ai started, “was Reina’s ex-girlfriend.  She was originally a fan of High-Queen, one of the more intense school girls who followed us to every live. 

“One day, we met Aika in person when she got a backstage pass.  Her smile is very beautiful you know, she stood out more than the other fans.  Reina seemed to take interest.  Their conversation went a little longer than it should have.  I don’t know the exact details of how they started to like each other but before I knew it, they were already going out.  Aika was always there with Reina.  Reina wasn’t exactly friendly back then either but I knew she was a nice person.  She just always put up a strong front.  But when she was with Aika, she laughed and smiled more than I’ve ever seen her do. 

“But one day, I saw Reina running after Aika in the hallways, backstage.  Sensing something was off, I ran after them.  Aika ran through the park and shouted that she hated Reina.  Reina stopped running then, and just collapsed to the ground.  I thought, 'How dare she?'  How dare she say that?  Doesn’t she know that would hurt Reina more than anything else…?  That’s the first time I saw Reina cry.

“Ever since then, Reina has been the person she is today.  She doesn’t believe in love or any kind of relationship, and she doesn’t even care about what happens in her life.  She trusted Aika more than anyone in the world… and she had betrayed her.  So Reina doesn’t trust anyone anymore.  That’s all I know, Kamei-san.  I don’t know anymore details.

Eri slouched in her seat, her eyes wide in shock.  So this girl, Mitsui Aika, was the source of Reina’s actions.  Reina does what she does to show she doesn’t care what happens anymore.  Eri started to recall Reina’s bottle of sleeping pills.  She also recalled her screaming, “Stop appearing in front of me”…  Then it clicked. 

“She dreams about her,” Eri whispered.

“More often than not,” Ai confirmed.  “You have to understand that she’s actually in a very fragile state right now.  She cries a lot too.”

Things were starting to get clearer to Eri.  But there was still the most important question: Why did Mitsui Aika leave Tanaka Reina?  Didn’t she love her as much as Reina did?

“Kamei-san…”  Eri’s train of thought was broken by Ai’s voice.  “Please forgive me for not warning you… it’s just that, I knew I couldn’t stop Reina.  But that still doesn’t give me an excuse for just standing by.”

“I think you still should’ve done something,” Eri muttered.  But she questioned herself as well: could Takahashi Ai have stopped it?

“I know.  I sincerely apologize.”

“Well… I guess your information kind of makes up for it,” Eri said in a low voice.  “I actually do feel a little safer now.  Knowing a part of the truth helps.  Thank you.”

Ai smiled weakly at the younger girl.  Eri got up to leave but a different memory crept into her head… Sayumi’s voice. 

She has the same name as her… looks like her too.

Eri slapped her forehead.  “Of course! That’s why she looks so familiar!” she thought.  “But… there  must a hundred ‘Ai’s in the world.  And her family name is different…”  She turned to face the singer again.

“Takahashi-san?”

“Yes?”

“Is Takahashi Ai your real name or your stage name?”

“My real name.”  The idol did not hesitate to answer. 

“Have you ever lived in the Yamaguchi prefecture?”

“No.”  Again, her face and voice did not betray any emotion.

“I see…” Eri smiled a little.  “Of course… how could they be the same person?  What are the odds?  I guess I’m just being silly again…

Eri turned to leave again but she remembered another question she had for the singer.

“Um, Takahashi-san?”

“Yes?”

“Did something happen between you and Risa-chan?”

Ai stiffened.  “…What is she doing right now?”

“She’s in her room and won’t come out.”  Eri determined that something did happen.

“Kamei-san… please tell her that I am sincerely sorry for today.  She’ll understand… I hope.”

Eri was hoping for a more elaborate answer but she decided not to dig into it anymore.  So she thanked the older girl and left her home.  As she walked back to her house, Eri immersed herself in her own thoughts.

“Mitsui Aika… Just what made you leave Tanaka-san…?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good?  :twothumbs

So the mystery starts to unravel... kind of  :byebye:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 17 - (6/28)]
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2010, 03:49:31 AM »
A few questions answered, a few questions made. And my head has reformed from it's explosion earlier, so I feel better now~! Geez, I'm so glad you update so fast.

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2010, 07:24:03 AM »
TAKAGAKI!!!!!!  :wub: but aww why Risa??? only kissed her and shut up!! XD

Reina is a one sad person...poor Reina...Eri save her please and leave alone to Lin XD

Great SarangAi, MORE MORE!!

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2010, 01:47:58 PM »
Dammit stop updating so fast!  :angry:

good chapter's though, something about Ai character worries me, the rest all have their problems but Ai seems ok, I just have a nasty suspicion that Ai has a really dark serect, could she be lying about who she is?

poor Reina, wonder what went wrong between her and Aika, Eri is majorly conflicted at the moment isn't she. On the one hand she hates Reina for what she's done on the other she wants to help her, very confusing.

Risa's obviously confused too perhaps Ai should of held her emotions in check?

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2010, 06:54:20 PM »
Dammit stop updating so fast!  :angry:

no!!!! Why?? this is ok for me jojojo  :wub:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2010, 07:44:52 PM »
i second on the updating J/K

hmm Aika with Reina, Reina gets drunk supposedly after breakup, Eri more concerned than ever, and no crepes XD j/k again
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2010, 11:33:27 PM »
@rndmnwierd:  :lol: i'm glad your head's okay  :D

@gab96: MORE COMING  :D

@oddball: that's the theme for this entire story: confusion!!  :shocked XD

@kurosawa87: i'll bring crepes in again, don't worry  XD

Okay guys... I'll try slowing down on the updates... sorry  :fainted:
It's summer break, I have nothing to do, so I just write  :badluck:

anyways, here's another update!  :cow:

Chapter 18

“Kamei-san… I’m sorry to ask this of you again.  But can you please go find—”

“I’ll go find her, Tsunku-san.”

Ai immediately got up from the couch.  The familiar group was gathered together, once again, in the recording studio after another two weeks.  Today was the start of the official recording session; the two singers would sing “Everyday Everywhere” until Tsunku and Risa both approved.  As usual Reina was the only one not present in the group.  But this time, before Eri could be pressured into going on the search of the yankii, Ai had taken a more defensive stance in volunteering first.

“Takahashi,” Tsunku started, shaking his head, “I’m trying to get the other High-Queen member here, not lose another one.  Kamei-san, would you please…?”

Eri got up and lightly touched Ai’s shoulder in reassurance.  She smiled a little at the singer, signaling that it was okay.  Eri knew more of the truth now and therefore felt better equipped.  She would make Reina realize that her past did not justify her actions.

“I’ll bring her back,” Eri said.  She noticed her best friend eyeing her suspiciously.  Eri threw a shaky grin at her and walked out of the room.

But as soon as she turned right, Eri almost bumped into the very person she was looking for.  The yankii’s face was completely emotionless.

“Tanaka-san?” Eri said, surprised.  “Um, I was just going to look for you…”

“I don’t know if you’re trying to be brave or if you’re just plain stupid,” the cold girl replied.  “They told you to go look for me so you just willingly skipped out?  Pathetic.”

Eri couldn’t bring herself to tell Reina that she had an extra protection against her.  Before she could say more, the singer lightly placed her hand on top of Eri’s head and then lifted it off again.

“Not today,” she whispered, as she walked past the turtle into the recording studio.

Eri touched the place where the yankii had patted.  The warmth of her hand was lingering there.  She quickly walked back into the studio.

“See, Takahashi?” Tsunku was laughing.  “Kamei-san is a lot better at bringing Tanaka back then you are.  That was record time, less than 30 seconds!”

Ai scanned Eri’s expression and realized that nothing had happened.  She let out a deep sigh of relief.  Eri smiled, trying not to show any confusion from the rather warm encounter.

“Okay, then,” Tsunku ordered.  “Let’s get started right away!  High-Queen, in the recording booth, now.”

Both girls immediately obeyed and started to fumble around with their headsets in the booth.  Ai mumbled while shoving her headphone on.

“Kamei-san didn’t bring you back,” she accused.  “What made you come by yourself?”

“Like you said,” Reina answered, “this song is different.”

“It does mean something more, doesn’t it?”

“You should know.  But what does the song mean to you?”

The two girls shared a look.  But Reina’s gaze did not make Ai betray any emotions on her face.  The leader smiled.

“That’s for me to know and you to maybe find out,” she answered. 

Reina narrowed her eyes.  But she didn’t ask anymore and instead, put on her headset.

“Okay, I’m turning the mics on,” Risa said.  Ai gave a thumbs-up as a signal.  Risa ignored it and looked down.  Ai shot a pleading look to Eri in the back, who just shrugged.

“The faster you girls do this, the faster we get out of here,” Tsunku said.  “Tanaka, I’m talking especially to you.  No half-heartedness, you understand?” Reina rolled her eyes in response.  “Okay, Niigaki-san.  Roll it from the top.”

The soft piano music started to fill the small studio room.  Both High-Queen members’ faces turned serious.  Ai started with her vocalization, and then started to sing.

Did we grow apart?
When did it start?
If I could have one wish come true
I’d turn back time

“Her voice…” Risa thought.  “It’s not like any other I’ve heard.  She’s expressing my feelings in the song in a way no one else has.  Can she feel the same thing I felt while writing this song?  Could she really be feeling the same pain?

After Ai’s verse, Reina’s vocals filled the room.  Tsunku widened his eyes as he nodded, approving of Reina’s attitude.

If I think back now
Everything that happened was enjoyable
Maybe I’m just putting too much thought into it
I guess that’s alright

“She’s thinking about Mitsui Aika, probably…” Eri thought.  “She still treasures those memories but she can’t help but look at them in a bad way… There’s got to be a way to help her…  Wait, why am I thinking about this?  Am I pitying her?

Love~ When I look up at the starry sky
Love~ I start to smile a little
I guess some nights are lonely…

“She has the same feelings…” Risa thought.  “I can tell, she feels the same loneliness as me.  What kind of past is she holding on to…?

“Is it just Tanaka-san?” Eri thought.  “Or is Mitsui Aika feeling the same thing?  Are they both lonely?

Everyday Everywhere
I think about you
In my noble youth

“While I think of her, who is Ai-san thinking about…?

Someday Somewhere
With you
I could travel to a different star

“She misses her… she regrets not holding on to her longer.

Ai’s high-pitched vocalization filled the room.  The leader pressed the headset closer to her ear as she clenched her eyes in concentration.  Reina also had her eyes closed, moving her body and bobbing her arm up and down, completely immersed in the song.  Ai’s voice pierced through everyone’s heart, as all her emotions were transferred to every listener.  Then, Reina started to sing from the pre-chorus, followed by Ai again.

Love~ When I look up at the starry sky
Love~ I get a phone call from you
I guess some nights are enjoyable…

“That’s her hope,” both Risa and Eri thought.  “That’s the small hope and dream she's holding on to... to change the past.

Everyday Everywhere
I make a wish to love
In my fragile youth

“She says she doesn’t believe in love…” Eri thought.  “But she wishes she was wrong, more than anything.

Someday Somewhere
Love’s attraction
Is found inside your arms

“My heart is beating fast…” Risa thought.  “She’s the one… She’s the one that can truly understand my songs, my feelings.

The two singers sang the last chorus over again.  Both of them were now pressing the headsets on their ears and singing with all the energy they had into the mic.  The song finally reverted back to the soft piano melody as Ai decorated the song again with her vocalization.  By the time the song came to a stop, both High-Queen members had beads of sweat trickling down their faces.  Tsunku, Risa, and Eri all started clapping slowly.

“That… was…” Tsunku started, still in awe by their recording session.  “Well, that was quite something.  For your first session, I mean.”

“I liked it,” Risa said in a whispery voice, also in shock.  “I want to keep that take, Tsunku-san.”

“Yes, we’ll keep it but—”

“No, I mean I want to keep that for good.” Risa rephrased.

“A single take?” Tsunku questioned.  “I don’t know…”

“Tsunku-san, you and I both know it doesn’t get better than this,” Risa argued.  “That’s exactly what I was looking for, and they did it.  It’s perfect.”

Tsunku sighed and scratched his head.  He looked at the two singers: Ai who was looking at him expectantly and Reina who was just staring at the mic.  He sighed again deeply and shrugged.

“Okay, girls,” he said finally.  “You can get out of there.”

The two idols shuffled out of the booth and plopped down on the couch.  Tsunku checked his watch.

“Well, I have a meeting soon so I have to leave early,” the producer said, walking towards the exit.  “Takahashi and Tanaka, stay a little longer with Niigaki-san and get the editing done.”

“You always have to leave early, Tsunku-san,” Risa laughed.

“What can I say?  I’m a busy man,” he grinned.  Then he walked out.

Reina immediately got up and reached for the door.  Ai shot her a glare.

“I’m only going to the bathroom,” Reina said flatly.  “Relax, I’ll be back.”  Then, she walked out as well.

“Risa-chan, I’m going to leave now,” Eri said, also reaching for the door.  “I have a date.”

“You and your dates,” the song writer grumbled, playing around with the various modules on the sound control panel.

“It’s fun, you should try it one day,” Eri laughed, joking.  She winked at Ai, who mouthed a word of thanks, and walked out.

The room was silent.  Risa tweaked around with the control panel, trying not to pay attention to the older girl behind her. 

“Are you mad?” the singer carefully asked.

Risa gave no answer.  She wanted to say “No”, but she couldn’t get her lips to part.  She definitely wasn’t mad at Ai… just confused.

“I told Kamei-san—”

“Yeah, I know,” Risa cut her off.

“Oh… I see… Gaki-san?  Could you please face me?”

Risa made no motion.  Ai sighed and proceeded to turn the chair herself.  The younger girl laid flat on the back of the chair, looking down to the side.

“Gaki-san,” Ai started, trying to make her voice sound sincere as possible, “I’m sorry I kissed you like that.  I shouldn’t have done such a thing without your permission.  I don’t want to lose a friend over this.  Please forgive me.”

Risa hesitated a little but soon met eyes with the singer. 

“You know,” she started, “I’m not mad, Ai-san… just… confused.  Why did you… do that?”

“Um… I… don’t know,” Ai admitted.  “But I won’t do it again, I promise.  Forgive me?”  She gave a weak smile.  Risa smiled back.

“Yes, I forgive you,” she replied.   “You’re a good friend, Ai-san.  I wouldn’t want to lose you over something like this.”

Not again.  I’ll never lose a friend again, for whatever reason.

“Thank you!” Ai said, hugging Risa.  “I don’t want to lose you either.” 

Not again.  Never again.

That was my longest chapter yet  :shocked

by the way, in case none of you guys have noticed, the song "Everyday Everywhere" is originally by T&C Bomber  :P

But Takahashi Ai and Tanaka Reina did a duet for it at the H!P 2008 concert  :D

Here's a vid:

hope you enjoyed~  :byebye:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 18 - (6/29)]
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2010, 02:13:07 AM »
wow that was quite amazing and the chapter has some deep meaning now we wait to see what's next :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 18 - (6/29)]
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2010, 05:58:46 AM »
I actually didn't know it was T&C Bomber. I wondered though. Lovely chapter, seems like a few more pieces are coming together for the girls. But not exactly for me. And don't mind updating too fast, I like it! Having two chapters a day!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - BUKIYOU TAIYOU