JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xing Fu Guo Zi

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 64879 times)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: [Mayuki] It Started With A Bet Ch 2 12/26/13
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2013, 07:39:43 AM »
wow it was good story
i want you update this more often haha
this story still in the time when yuki playing her game...so in the end she really dumped mayu,poor mayu
and then mayu want revenge...i cant wai until the day come

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2013, 03:04:47 AM »
Please update soon ><!!

I want to see how Yuki going to do next

I want to see when Yuki saw Mayu real face...Kyaa~ *die*

Offline Furumizawa

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2014, 05:07:46 PM »
This is a really interesting story,
Please update soon, Konoe-san! We're waiting  :) :thumbup

Offline hyoyoung

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2014, 02:25:00 AM »
Ahhh great story!
Its awesome to see mayu in that way!
I loved reading both chapters!
Thanks!

Plzzz update soon *-*

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2014, 04:30:05 AM »
this kind of things always goes wrong....

and this will too...

thanks and update SOON!!

byes

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [Mayuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 3 01/11/14
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
Replies:

@olive29: Lol. I'll try to give more as fast as I can. :lol:

@anakpanti: Sorry for making you wait. :nervous Mayu is too inexperience with people that's why she easily gets caught by Yuki. Mayu's head is too busying studying so she can't observe people. For now, to Yuki Mayu is just a distraction from her parents but Mayu is slowly getting in to Yuki. :P

@crazymumbling: I feel sorry for Mayu too but for the plot I need to do this. :( Yes, I'm a filipino too. :lol:

@Zita: Thanks. I tried to make the addresses silly. :D

@Chanaline: The smile was just a simple observation that Yuki didn't expect from Mayu. XD

@Terragen: I think I spilled too much on the prologue. :sweatdrop: I think the change will happen around chapter 8 or 9 I think... :?

@Kirozoro: I too wonder when will that happen. :P

@Furumizawa: Thank you. Well, your waiting for chapter 3 has ended. It's time to wait for chapter 4. :P

@hyoyoung: That kind of Mayuyu is not really used, right? I see where you're coming from. :D

@Archer1992: Yes, things like this always go wrong. :yep:

Chapter 3

Yuki has been anxious since last night. Ever since she gave Mayu a phone, the two had always exchanged mails every night. But last night Mayu didn't reply and Yuki wondered if she did something stupid to the other girl for it to ignore all the almost hundred messages she had sent. Yuki searched for Mayu during breaks but the girl was nowhere to be seen.

‘What did I do? Please just reply once! Mayuuu!!’ Yuki was irritated and ruffled her hair roughly.

“Kashiwagi! Pay attention to class!” The teacher said and Yuki only nodded with a bitter smile. It's not because she is liking Mayu that's why she's been worried for the other girl. She stalled too much time in making friends with Mayu. It's about time she lets Mayu know about love.

Time was very slow for Yuki that day. The voices of the teachers won't register in her mind no matter what. As soon as the teacher dismissed the class, Yuki immediately dashed out of the classroom. She slowed down when she reached the library to take deep breathes so that it's not obvious that she rushed. She peeked at their usual table only to found out Mayu was still not there. Yuki sat down and out of habit; she tapped her right foot hastily.

Yuki jerked when she heard footsteps coming. Thinking it was finally Mayu, Yuki stood up from her seat.

“MA-!...yu.” Yuki was disappointed to see the volunteer student who was bringing a pile of history books. The student was obviously confused at Yuki's startling call and cautiously placed the books to its proper place. A while after the student left, Mayu arrived.

“Mayu! Why are you not replying?” Mayu flinched hearing Yuki's question. “Did I do something wrong? If yes then tell me and I will fix it right away.”

“Yuki-san, you see.. Uh... Ano..Eto. Actually.. I left my phone at work in my locker last night. I'm very sorry!” Mayu bowed.

It took a while for Yuki to process what Mayu said. “Does that mean you don't hate me?”

Mayu raised her head a little to look at Yuki. “Shouldn't I be the one asking something like that? Besides, you didn't do anything wrong.”

“You did piss me off a bit for not replying but I'm more worried. I thought I did something or you might have been kidnapped.” Yuki's voice was full of concern that Mayu felt happy that Yuki is worried about her. Mayu straighten her back.

“As an apology we will not study today. You can go home if you want while I go back at my workplace and get the phone.”

‘I can't afford to lose a time with her!’ Yuki thought. “But finals are 3 weeks away from now and I'm still not confident that I will pass. Let's just study and after that I will accompany you to your workplace.” Yuki said hoping Mayu would agree.

“I'm fine with studying but you don't need to accompany me there. I'm fine by myself.”

“I just want to see the phone in one piece and seeing it right away with my two eyes will relieve me.”

“Okay. If you say so.” Mayu agreed and then tutored Yuki.

Just like the last time they went out, Yuki told Mayu to go ahead to the same convenience store because she got some stuff to do. Mayu obeyed and waited for Yuki at the same magazine corner. Yuki arrived just a few minutes after Mayu and the two proceeded to Mayu's workplace.

“Why did you forget the phone? Surely it didn't slip into your mind that we exchange mails every night. I'm sure something happened.” Yuki said.

Mayu sighed heavily. “The boss visited us yesterday in a drunken state. He caused trouble and kicked the customers out. The guys took care of him and they let us girls go home for the rest of the day. I was quite scared seeing Boss like that that I forgot to take out the phone from my work clothes.”

“He didn't hurt you right? If he did then he will face the wrath of Kashiwagi Yuki.” Yuki raised her fists and punched the air like a boxer.

Mayu giggled at Yuki's actions. “You look silly Yuki-chan. And he didn't do anything to me.”

‘Her giggle is quite cute. It's very far from her gloomy look.’ Yuki thought.

“That's good to hear. Mayu-chan, can we stop to the mall after this?”

“Sure.” Mayu truly doesn't want to go because she finds the mall an annoying place with too many people and the sun is setting too but since she was little guilty for leaving the phone she just complied.

Yuki was glad Mayu forgot her phone. They didn't get to exchange mails last night but she got to spend more physical time with Mayu in exchange. After all, it is different when you talk face to face unlike mails. Mails don’t fully convey what you feel.

Their walk was quiet. Mayu was still shy to strike a conversation first and Yuki was too busy thinking what they will do at the mall later. Yuki was thinking too much that she didn't realized they had already arrived at their destination. Mayu had to hold Yuki's shoulders to stop walking since Yuki can't seem to hear Mayu's voice.

“Yuki-chan we're here.” Yuki finally snapped out and realized they passed by Mayu's work place.

“Uh.. Sorry. I was thinking of something.” Yuki scratched her head and the two went closer to the store. “It's closed.” Yuki looked at Mayu.

“I didn't hear anything about that. Let's go to the back door.” Mayu lead the way. The door opened just when Mayu was about to turn the door knob.

“Watanabe-san?” A guy in casual clothes asked.

“Hello Fukuyama-san.”

“Hi.”

“Fukuyama-san, why is the store closed?” Mayu asked.

Fukuyama sighed tiredly. “Boss came here drunk and did the same thing yesterday but he is more aggressive and noisy today. He harassed a customer and now that customer is at the police station to file a case against boss.”

“Where are the others?”

“They all went home and left me here. Anyway, Watanabe-san why are you here? You don't have a shift today right?”

“Yes, I left my phone at the locker.”

“You can get in but..” Fukuyama looked at Yuki for a bit and gaze back at Mayu. “Your friend can't. Boss might get angry if he saw a stranger in his working area. Please understand.”

“Okay.” Mayu nodded.

“Well, I need to go to the pharmacy to get boss some medicine. So if you finish your business there and I still haven't arrived you can lock the door.” Fukuyama said; showed the key and went away.

“You heard him Yuki-chan. Please wait here.” Yuki wanted to say that she wants to go in too but Mayu went inside fast and closed the door.

Yuki waited there for almost 15 minutes. For the nth time today, Yuki got impatient and worried. Yuki couldn't take it anymore so she decided to come in. As she got closer to the door she hesitated and went back to her position.

“STOP! YUKI HEL-mmph! YUKI!!!” Mayu's scream startled Yuki. Knowing that Mayu is in danger, Yuki grabbed the metal baseball bat that has been accompanying her outside and went inside. Yuki's blood boiled as she saw Mayu pinned to the wall, her mouth was covered by a hand, and Mayu's neck was devoured by an old man.

Mayu was already crying with eyes closed and it made Yuki angrier to the old man. The old man was too busy molesting Mayu that he didn't notice Yuki, who was releasing a black aura, was positioning herself. Yuki gave all of her strength to the baseball bat and strike the old man's head. The impact was too big that the collision of the old man's head and the baseball bat made a loud sound and the man collapsed.

Yuki knew that the man was unconscious but she wanted to beat him more. She wasn't satisfied with the one hit K.O. She wanted to kill that man for doing such thing but Mayu was watching. She can't let Mayu see another ugly scene.

Yuki turned her attention to Mayu who was hugging her trembling knees and tears are still flowing out from her eyes. Yuki approached Mayu slowly.

“Mayu, it's okay. You are safe now. That pervert won't hurt you anymore.” Yuki gently said. Mayu looked at Yuki and hugged her savior.

“I'm *hic* scared.” Mayu whispered. Seeing Mayu like this, Yuki tighten the hug protectively.

“That filthy guy will pay. I told you before. Anyone who hurts you will feel my wrath. I will protect you no matter what.” Yuki's strong words awed Mayu. Nobody has ever said something like that her. This was very new to her and she loved to feeling of being protected especially by Yuki whom she spends most of her time with the most. Mayu doesn't want to let go of their hug. She wanted to stay longer in Yuki's protective warm arms but somebody arrived.

“What happened here?!” Fukuyama looked at his surroundings. His boss was lying on the cold floor. Mayu and Yuki were sitting on the floor while hugging but what caught his attention the most was Mayu. It was the first time he saw an expression from the usual poker face Mayu with an occasional cyborg smile.

“That bastard tried to rape Mayu!” Yuki angrily said and instantly released a black aura which scared Fukuyama.

“What?! Oh my... Wait a minute. Boss did say he wanted to make his wife jealous. Maybe this is his way?”

“He is even worse than I thought. How could he hurt my innocent friend for his own benefit? He will surely rot in prison!” Yuki's anger wasn't showing any signs of going low so Fukuyama tried to say something good.

“You can file a case against him.” Fukuyama pointed something above. “Look. The CCTV camera is on so you have a strong weapon.”

“Then get the copy now while I call the police!” Yuki commanded.

Fukuyama straighten up like a soldier facing their commander. “Yes Ma'am!” Fukuyama was about to go to the security room but they all froze when they heard the police siren.

“Did you already call a while ago?” Fukuyama asked Yuki.

“No. I'm still looking for their number.”

“Then that means...” Fukuyama trailed off.

They heard the sirens from the front door and the back door was suddenly opened by the police with a female civilian.

“Excuse me. We are looking for the owner of this establishment, Saotome Denji” The policeman asked. The three pointed to the man sleeping on the floor.

“Uh.. We are here to arrest him for sexual harassment. What happen to him?”

“He tried to rape my friend and we have a CCTV video to prove it!” Yuki said.

“That pervert. After he harassed me he harasses another girl.” The woman said who was harassed earlier by the old guy.

“That adds another offense for him. Can you give me the video now?” The policeman asked Fukuyama.

“Sure.” Fukuyama rushed and gets the copy.

They all went to the police station where another case was filed against the old man. Mayu was given a stress debriefing by the policewoman and to Yuki's relief, it actually worked on Mayu as the girl was no longer trembling and has now calm down. The old man is going to be imprison for 6 years.

Yuki walked Mayu home since it was already dark.

“I know a relative who needs part-timers. Her shop is near too.” Yuki said.

“Really?”

“Yup. I will tell her to accept you. “

“You don't have to do that. You can just say you have a friend who wants to apply. I can take interviews. I have gotten used to those so I'm sure I won't fail.” Mayu confidently said. "Even though I am shy and always looking at the ground when talking to other people, I can surprisingly do fine in interviews.”

“That's good to hear.” Yuki said.

“I can go by myself from here.” Mayu said.

“But I want to see you in front of your door to be sure.” Yuki said. Yuki really wanted to know where Mayu lives for future use.

“I live there.” Mayu pointed at the condominium. “Just for you I will let you walk me to my door.” Mayu added.

“I heard this place is actually expensive.” Yuki wondered. She thought Mayu was poor.

Mayu read Yuki's thoughts. “My uncle pays for it. I don't want to trouble him more so I told him I don't need an allowance and that I will pay for the food, electricity, and education.”

“And he agreed?” Yuki can't believe Mayu's uncle simply do that to a middle school student who is an orphan.

“It was not easy to make him give in. We had a long fight before he finally agreed to me. I was more stubborn than him.” Mayu laughed a little while remembering her fight with her uncle.

“Why do you want to even pay for your tuition?” The two went inside the elevator.

“Like I said I don't want to trouble him more and besides I know I can get a scholarship.”

“Why don't you be confident like that all the time?” Yuki asked.

“I don't know.” Mayu whispered while going out from the elevator but Yuki still heard it.

“This is my door.” Yuki saw a name Watanabe on the door.

“Yuki.” Yuki looked back at Mayu. “Thank you everything. You are such a great friend.” Mayu smiled sincerely. Yuki stared at Mayu for a while before saying something.

“What if I'm not doing all of this because of friendship.” Mayu frowned a little at Yuki's statement.

“What do you mean?”

“What if I'm doing this because I see you more than a friend.”

Mayu scoffed. “That scenario is even unrealistic. You will never look at me like that.”

“I will. No, I did and I still do.”

Mayu wasn't sure anymore if they are even at the same page. “Can you explain what you just said?”

Yuki took a deep breath before looking at Mayu with seriousness.

“I love you.”

TBC
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:28:28 PM by Konoe »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2014, 06:22:37 PM »
OMG Yuki confess ><!!!

Can;t believe Mayu boss is harassing people when he drunk

Please update soon

Offline soolim

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2014, 09:27:45 PM »
So Yuki confess....is this sincere or just part of the gme cos' i can't seem to read in Yuki character ^^
This is really good even if i'm kinda sorry for Mayu, cos' she really is a great person!

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2014, 12:01:36 AM »
I LOVE YOUR FIC !!!!

Poor Mayu... T_T

Waaaaa...Yuki confess. I think she doesn't realize her feelings for Mayu, yet.
So,this confession is part of the bet.

Chapter 4,please...

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2014, 05:18:06 AM »
i....was thingking ....maybe yuki start to get 'love sick'   :wub: but unfortunately this sickness still blurred for yuki to realize...she need doctor for this kind of ill  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

i think you're not spilled too much...it's quite interesting from yuki side,how she slowly change because of mayu....happy cause mayu's and broken cause herself

can't wait for the next
what mayu's response...i couldn't see mayu has a feeling about love to yuki for now(more like friend)....but like what you said...it will happen soon...and she will know about brokenheart tooooo~

oh i notice something! i dunno if it just me,but i think mayu is not that poor...she the type who like hardworking a lot and live by herself...i wonder if actually she's from rich family....and about her appearance it just because she don't have a good taste on fashion (she's a nerd  :wub:)

thank you konoe-chan

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2014, 05:49:24 AM »
yuki dont hurt mayu pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Furumizawa

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2014, 03:14:41 PM »
Yuki confessed!! XD

And then I remembered the prologue.
Even tho Yuki really loves Mayu, at last she will protect her pride and broke Mayu's heart, in front of many people.
And then Mayu become the old Yuki.
I'm waiting for the cilmax, I'm waiting for the time Mayu becomes the old Yuki  XD

Update Very Soon!!!!  :grin:

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 09:50:36 PM »
I love this kind of story... but poor Mayu !!! ;____;
Yuki please dont hurt her !
I think Yuki might feel something for Mayu alr, but she just too focus on that betting stuff... this is gonna be soo painful ! But like I said.... I like this kind of story !
Just please dont hurt Mayu too much, Im kinda sensitive here T^T

Ps I like your story and this is the first Mayuki fanfic I read after stop reading them for almost 2 yrs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2014, 05:07:50 AM »
WONDERING HOW COME YUKI REGRET IT WHEN SHE'S NOW TOO FOCUS ON THOSE BETTING.

REGRET MEAN SHE DOESN'T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE WOULD TALK ABOUT HER AND WHAT SHE WAS DOING,THAT'S MEAN SHE JUST CARE ABOUT MAYU ONLY AND ONLY MAYU

BUT LIKE THE PROLOGUE SAID,YUKI REGRET IT! AND IT'S TOO LATE OR IT LOOKS LIKE THAT

SECOND CHANCE ALWAYS COME

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2014, 10:09:11 AM »
Okay, sorry for talking out of topic for a while but... I'm glad to see gek geki again, ahh.. how I miss her/his 'capslock' comments and 'yell' at everybody. XD

Well.. here we go konoe-san.

I've read it before but I just have a right time to give you a comment today.  :P

I agree with Terragen, Yuki started to get 'love sick'.
How could she go crazy like that when Mayu didn't reply her emails just for a day?!  :lol:

And umm... the rape thing, I'm glad that Yuki managed to help Mayu from that FUCKING DAMN boss!! :angry:
But well.... every bad things have a good meaning behind it. I hope it will make Yuki realize that she can't lose Mayu and she want to protect Mayu because she love Mayu.

That confession... I'm sure that it's still a fake confession.
God damn, Yuki! You'll regret it soon.

I can't wait to see the things in your prologue happen. :P

As usual, Konoe... I love your update.  :)

Offline hyoyoung

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2014, 07:44:11 PM »
haha GREAT!
just loved the confession at the end.
I wonder how mayu would feel about that.
I think she'll run  :P or not... cant wait to see

great fanfic konoe, thank you!  :thumbsup

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2014, 05:08:32 AM »
Mayu will reject her definitely

The atmosfer is not enough to make mayu fall,it is true yuki help her and protect her from that bastard,but still not enough to move mayu heart.

I like it when yuki got frustrated cause mayu LOL

The difficultness to get mayu love will make yuki go crazy and maybe truly fall for her.
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
 :w00t: that is so goooooood
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈