JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 65900 times)

Offline hyoyoung

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 5 02/15/14
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2014, 08:19:54 PM »
Great as always konoe!  8)
Its getting more and more interesting!
I like your fic so much  :wub:
Mayu here is....

Ohhh  :panic:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 5 02/15/14
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2014, 06:58:59 PM »
A bet~~~~

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 5 Part 2 03/01/14
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2014, 03:15:38 AM »
Replies:

@Chichay12: A kiss? I'll see. :twisted:
have a nice day konoe-chan(can i call u that? *teehee) :on gay:

I'll just reply to that here. You can call me how you want as long as it sounds cute. :heart:

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: Yuki just doesn't realize her growing feelings to Mayu yet. Mayu will surely have her makeover someday. :yep:

@soolim: That's right. Yuki is starting to feel strange. About Mayu's stomach you will see. XD

@Kirozoro: I wonder what Mayu will give on White Day too. :nervous

@gek geki: Doki doki  :heart: :heart: :heart:

@chiqinna: It's fine if you don't always comment. I know how it feels being lazy and sometimes I just don't know how to comment. Yes, Yukirin is feeling it but she doesn't know what it exactly is yet.   

@FNK23: The makeover will happen.... definitely not soon. :nervous You will wait a long time for that.

@pattinium: We don't know. Yuki might be really dense. You will get the fluff and romance someday. Haruna huh. Want to guess who she is thinking? :P I will make a chapter for White Day someday.

@Haruto Lee: :mon psst: Yuki doesn't know the real meaning of love yet... Yuki's chocolates are not that safe to eat. :lol:

@kurogumi: Of course not! Or do you want me to? I am now updating the latest update but I think the White Day will posted way past the March 14. :sweatdrop:

@hyoyoung: Thank you for the compliment.  :shy1:

@gek geki: A bet~~~~  :lol:

Chapter 5 Part 2

‘It's so cold... Ugh.. But the sun is so strong.. Huh? Why is the sun more piercing today?’ Yuki took a glance at her clock groggily.

“What?! It's 7:45 already?!” Yuki cursed herself. She actually slept around 3:00 am because for some reason Mayu was bugging her. Yuki quickly picked her phone and discovered a mail sent by Mayu earlier. Yuki can't help but get worried about the mail she got and called Mayu.

“*Cough cough* Yuki-chan.” A weak voice answered.

“Mayu-chan? I'm sorry I overslept. Are you alright? Do you want me to visit you right now?” Yuki asked worryingly.

“I'm going to be fine so you don't need to come here now. Besides you're going to be late.” A few strong coughs followed which really made Yuki worried.

“Do you want me to bring anything for you after school? I will buy anything for you.”

“You don't need to bring anything. I don't want to be rude but you don't need to come here later either.”

“There's no way I'm leaving you in that state! I'm coming there later whether you like it or not.”

“*Cough cough cough* Yuki-chan I'm tired so I don't to argue with you. Do whatever you want. Bye.” Mayu hanged the phone.

“I just missed one time in walking her home and she got a stomachache and cough. I better pass by Kojiharu's shop later to know what Mayu did yesterday.” Yuki said to herself and prepared for school. Since Mayu was not with her Yuki slacked off and arrived at school very late.

After school Yuki visited Haruna before buying things that can improve Mayu's health. “Ne, Kojiharu, did you know Mayu's condition?”

The taller girl nodded and sighed. “I warned her not to eat those.”

“Eat what?”

“Your so-called handmade chocolates made Mayu-san sick!” Haruna accusingly pointed at Yuki.

Yuki's eyes bulged from the news she got. “What?! She ate those?!”

“She brought home all of your failed chocolates and even ate some during her working hours.”

“Seriously..” Yuki was amazed. She tasted her works and she knew how bad those are. It seems that adding peculiar ingredients behind Haruna's back while they were making the chocolates was not a good idea.

“Mayu-san has such a strange taste but I guess her stomach didn't agree with her tongue. Poor little thing.” Haruna said.

“But it's impossible that she really ate all, right? Even I can't eat them all despite I'm the one who made those.”

“Probably but I saw her eating a lot of those yesterday. She ate almost 1/2 of those from the container. She can surprisingly take your cooking Yuki.”

========================================================================================================

“I was really still nervous yesterday despite giving Kojiharu's chocolate to Mayu and now I know why. Because Mayu did get to eat my real handmade chocolates and it's my fault why she got sick. But I still can't believe she ate a lot of those. I want to confirm it and it's one of my reasons to go to Mayu's place now. I got to show her that I care for her too. This is another opportunity to increase her love points! Fight Yuki!” Yuki said to herself.

Yuki pressed the doorbell and waited for Mayu to open the door. “You really did come.” A raspy voice said.

“Are you feeling better?” Yuki asked but deep inside she can't help to criticize Mayu's pajamas. Mayu looks older with it and her hair and glasses didn't help at all. (AN: I don't know how to describe clothes that much but what I'm imagining Mayu is wearing Usa Shijimi's pajamas.) Only Mayu's skin was an indicator that the person in front of Yuki is young.

“My stomach is getting *cough cough cough* better. No worries.” Mayu said and led Yuki inside her condo while coughing a lot. ‘I'm glad her stomachache is getting better but her cough sounded worse than this morning.’ Yuki thought.

“I bought things that can ease your stomach and throat.” Yuki showed to Mayu the grocery bag that she brought.

“Thank you.”

“Don't mention it. Where is your kitchen? I will serve a drink to you.” Yuki noticed Mayu flinched a little. ‘Eating my creations must have scared her of what I can do in the kitchen.’ “Don't worry. Kojiharu made this juice for you. I will only be touching the glasses. I won't cook anything.”

“Uh.. Just go straight and then turn left.” Mayu said and sat on the couch in the living room.

Yuki came back to her with Kojiharu's juice and handed the glass. “Here.” Yuki sat beside Mayu.

“Thanks.” Mayu's face turned sour as she took a sip but didn’t utter a single complains even after finishing drinking the sour juice.

“How was it?”

“It's really sour but my throat feels better.”

“That's good to hear.” Silence followed but with a little interruption by Mayu's cough. Mayu was waiting for Yuki to talk first because she seems that she wanted to say something but as soon as Yuki opens her mouth to say something she closes it right away.

“What's up?” Mayu broke the silence. Mayu was really curious what's going with Yuki in the past few minutes.

“Mayu-chan about the chocolate I gave you yesterday..”

“I ate it yesterday. It was delicious.” Mayu smiled.

“That.. That was really made by Kojiharu.” Yuki hesitantly said. She was not sure if Mayu already knew about it.

“I know.”

‘She knew after all.’ Yuki looked at Mayu curiously. “Kojiharu told me you ate the chocolates made by me. She also said you brought it home and a while ago, in the kitchen, I saw the container where I placed my chocolates. There were only 5 left from the almost fifty that I made.” Yuki then asked the question that has bothered her since she talked to Haruna that day. “Do you have a sense of taste?”

“That's quite rude to ask.” Mayu laughed a little.

“But the chocolates I made were horrible. I can't even stand eating 4 pieces of those. How come you were able to eat that much? Not to mention you caught a cough too. Eating chocolates is not that good for you, am I right?”

“I can eat some chocolates but I have a limit and when I exceeded it eventually a cough will develop.”

“Then why did you eat a lot? I even gave you the one that was specifically not made by me yet you still... And now you're sick."”

“Those were supposed to be mine, right?” Yuki nodded as a response. “This is the first time a person other a relative gave me a homemade food. I admit the chocolates made by you were not that delicious but knowing that you tried making it for me makes my every bite of your chocolates bearable. Eating it makes my heart happy. The taste doesn’t matter because it's the thought that counts.” Mayu smiled shyly at Yuki.

“You are happy with my gift?” Yuki asked.

“Yes. Very happy.” Mayu smiled again but there is warmth in her eyes. Yuki's heart, unexpectedly for her, skipped a beat. Yuki gave something really made by her to someone once but both were not received well by the receivers and Yuki's heart ended up broken.

The first one was when she was in grade 5. Yuki noticed that as her family grows richer in money the farther her parents drifted from each other. They do talk but Yuki felt they were forcing themselves to be civil to another. As a good kid that time she wanted her parents to go back of what they used to be, a contented family. One day Yuki got an idea from an anime she saw and executed it.

She made omelet rice for dinner. Yuki innocently presented the unpleasing dinner to her own parents. Her parents were very hungry and tired that time. When they tasted Yuki's omelet they got angry because it was too salty for them to take. They didn't reprimand her but as soon as they went to the kitchen to cook for their own they were shocked of what happened to the kitchen.

The frying pan was emitting smoke and it's covered with black back to back. It was the same for the turner and other cooking utensils that Yuki used. There was also a wall painted in black. Yuki obviously burned a lot of things and places in the kitchen. Since Yuki burnt a lot of things they reprimanded and gave her a lecture for 2 hours, grounded her for a month, and banned her from kitchen until she reaches high school. Yuki was hurt of what happened and swore not to cook for anyone unless it is very necessary. After that they always eat delivered foods or prepared bentos from the convenience store.

Yuki's first experience in giving homemade food was not a good memory at all that's why she doubted in giving Mayu chocolates but Haruna saved her. Even so it was Haruna who let Mayu taste her real chocolates. Instead of Mayu being mad at her for failing a lot she got a touching remark instead. It was same remark that she had wanted to hear from her parents that time. Yuki felt great hearing from Mayu that even if her cooking is bad Mayu still feels happy every time she eats Yuki's cooking.

Yuki was too busy thinking that it surprised her when Mayu held her hands.

“?!”

Mayu closely inspected Yuki's hands. “Your hands look great. Were the band aids from yesterday just for a show?”

‘Crap! I forgot putting it!’ Yuki thought panicky.

“Your ‘injuries’ were one of the” Mayu let go of Yuki's hand and coughed unintentionally. “*cough cough cough* Ugh.... It's one of the reasons why I ate a lot you know.” Mayu added.

“I'm sorry.” Yuki guiltily apologized. “I'm really sorry that I lied and for making you sick through my horrible chocolates.”

“I forgive you lying but you don't need to apologize for the chocolates. I was not supposed to know that you gave me Kojiharu's chocolates. I decided to eat your chocolates on my own accord after knowing everything.” Mayu assured Yuki.

After that Mayu was tired so Yuki left to let Mayu rest comfortably. Mayu guided her to door to say goodbye properly.

“Yuki-chan, thank you for the chocolates.” Mayu once again smiled warmly at Yuki. Yuki can feel the sincerity from those eyes. Also for some reason her heart pounded fast and her faced started to blush.

“Don't mention it. I caused you trouble in the end.” Yuki said but she was not finished yet.  “Th-thank you Ma-mayu-chan.. For eating them...” Yuki shyly said. It was just a simple thank you but it was hard for Yuki to say it. It's been a long time since she showed her gratitude with honesty and she's addressing it to Mayu too. She felt weird and she didn't like this feeling of uneasiness either.

Mayu's smile only got bigger after hearing Yuki's cute thank you while Yuki's face turned redder and her heart rate speed up as she stares at Mayu's smile.

“You're welcome.” Mayu said. Yuki take her eyes away from Mayu. The longer she looked at the shorter girl the more irregular her heart beat becomes. Yuki said her goodbye without looking at Mayu and dashed as fast as she can away from Mayu's condo as soon as she was out from the building.

She is Kashiwagi Yuki. A girl who moves in her own pace and does everything she wants. Nobody can control her especially her feelings.. Or not.

TBC
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:36:07 AM by Konoe »

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2014, 05:14:49 AM »
I hope Yuki don't break Mayu's heart since she's already have feeling(even she doesn't realize it yet)

But isn't more exciting to have an a little bit drama someday hehe :D

Thank you for the update/s :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2014, 06:08:01 AM »
Yuki looka like someone who not ready to experience loves
She scared,
too scared too admit that she love those kind of feeling,
too scared to admit she fall in love with mayu
Too scared to admit to the worlds that she finally experience what love is
She just scared she will hurt

Oh how i want to wrote all of this with big size font!! But i wrote all of this on my phone,that was quite hard to do

But lets try...

UH MAYUYU --SHE SO INOCENT,MAYU also NOT gooD experience what love is about,but i believe she had a family (her uncle) that treat her in good way and love her. thats why she became a good kids,(ok im tired to try)

Mayu and yuki together learn what so called love is

And i believe they start to know.
The problem is come when one of them deny it.it will end up good and bad at the same time

For yuki is good to her to know the true love is and bad cause we know what she gonna do in the end,but i do believe it end up be more good result for yuki,after those on prologue im sure yuki became a good person

As for mayu is good that she talk and shared thing with someone else,she start to socialized and be friends with haruna,thank to yuki.but im worried because of yuki too,she will though love in a wrong way than it should be,

Yuki receive a good one from mayu
And mayu receive a bad one from yuki

URIYAAAaasaasAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My pet urinated on my beloved keyboard!! I force to read and wrote mu beloved fanfic on my phone goooooosh!!!

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2014, 06:16:04 AM »
Hmmm...
Yuki slowly falling in love with Mayu, because of her innocence and the way Mayu treated her  :grin:

But, we all know how it will turns out in the end...   :smhid

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2014, 03:50:55 PM »
Weird its weird seeing gek geki comment ><

I loved to seen the procesess mayuki develope their relationship

From just playing to loving

And love to hate

Really cant wait when yuki push the button

What button? Of course the bomb yeah!

I predict it about 4 or 5 more chapter until that point

And after that it will be the real interesting part

It was a part when the reader start to make  lot assumptions like whether yuki tried to win mayu heart again or lost mayu forever

Really thank konoe san

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2014, 12:28:50 AM »
I'll waiting for White day chapter !!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

BTW, plz Yuki... plz know alr that you are kind of fall for my (?) Mayu !!!
Mayu is so sweet !! T//////T
She even ate almost all of those chocolate... poor Mayu...
Now, I kinda get an idea why Yuki doesn't take love seriously...
But Yukirin... plz... not every love would be like your parents T^T

Thank for updating as always,
And I always looking forward for this story  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2014, 03:30:52 AM »
Mayu is so sweet! OMG! :love:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2014, 02:38:25 PM »
ufufu~

fufufu~

uuuu~~~

you could report me to moderator if you want~~ ufufu~

ufufu~

nfu~

fu~

LOL

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Hello readers. :sweat:

I will not be updating any of my fanfics this month because I need to work hard for my finals. There are some subjects that I'm worried with and I want to pass all with satisfying grades. I want to become a second year(I hope I will be a second year next semester) without regrets from my first year grades.

Please do wait for the next update patiently. I will make sure to make up for my absence as a writer as soon as finals ends. Probably around early or mid-April I can update ISWAB but I need to update ISWAB twice before My Girly Boyfriend(RikuYuko) next. About my other fanfic Close To You, I already warn about it's slow update so I might really not update that for the next 2 months but I will try my best to come up with something for that fanfic.

As much as possible please refrain from bumping in my threads and ask me to update.

You guys don't mind if I won't post this on my other Mayuki ongoing fanfic right? The people who are reading are pretty much the same anyway. :)

I hope you guys are still here once I got back from my battles with the mountain of texts to study, difficult projects, bothersome teachers, and headaching test papers. :cry: Wish me luck. :prayers:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Good luck to u Konoe

Yuki is so cute!!!

The only one can move Yuki heart is the only Watanabe Mayu

Offline crazymumbling

good luck on your exams! to motivate yourself just think that the vacation period is longer this time  :lol:

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Good luck on your exam !!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wish you good luck to your exam,
We will wait for you  :cathappy:
:,>

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Good luck! O.O

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
Good luck on your final exam Konoe-San  :onioncheer:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
WOHAHAHAHA!!!

Good luck Konoe-san :cow:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Wish the best!!!

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star