JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Ruriiro

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 124059 times)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2006, 11:50:56 AM »
Woah, totally sorry everyone I have to leave it there but I'll be back with more. Im sooooo soppy that its just ...urgh! poisonous!

Its nice to know that my fics have buried their way into ur subconcious and are now taking over your dreams.

Lol cheers Freya, something like that really makes me light up inside :D

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline cactus

Doki Doki
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2006, 03:14:21 PM »
Ahhh, bluekinoko, you are so good at writing this.  You come up with such...ummm...romantic? scenarios.  Rooftop confessions are always so bold :D .  I love how you keep it up with Sayu being as clueless as a rock.

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »
*dies*

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Doki Doki
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »
If Sayu happens to be too shocked to reply can I knock her out, put a clone in her place that replys 'YES I LOVE YOU TOO ERIRIN!' :D

I wonder if the apartment the girls are living in has security. I'm surprised there are no passer-bys shrieking and cops busting in yet :-P

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 34
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2006, 09:42:38 AM »
There was an awkward pause. Everyone knew that they should leave the couple to dicuss their personal life in peace but even from the inside of the building they could probably still hear every word being shouted. Besides, its more fun to watch the drama. After the pause that was now turning into a staring contest between the obvious star-crossed lovers, Nakazawa leant over to poke Sayumi once more. That girl was surely bad at ques. But before she could even lay a finger on her, Sayumi bolted into the apartment. There was a quiet murmer as everyone chatted anxiously. Eri stepted away from the edge and buried her face in her hands. She was sure that she was going cry but before she could the door to the roof opened.

"Eric?"

She looked up at the sound of her name. Sayumi was making her way towards her catiously with eyes wide. It reminded Eri of a deer her father nearly hit with the car those many Autumns ago. In another words, she held this adorable form of innocense.

"I dont know much about anything..."

Eri listened, afraid of what might follow. The whole time she kept perfectly still incase any sudden movement might scare the deer-like-Sayumi away.

"...But if you love me that much...then there's no one else I'd rather be with than you..."

Steadily, Eri got to her feet and took hold of Sayumi's outstretched hand. Before skipping away to the privacy of their room Eri quickly gave the thumbs up to the crowd below who in return clapped and cheered.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 35
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2006, 10:04:43 AM »
Yossi sat in her car with the light on. She wanted to spend the night reading but her room was taken over by persistant 5 generation begging to use her Tv. Hers being one out of 3 in the entire apartment. Tsunku had one in his office and Fujimoto Miki had the other. For some reason they didnt dare ask Fujimoto although despite popular belief, she is kind-hearted. Really, she is!

The air in the car became stuffy so she was relieved when someone opened the door and let some of the fresh night air in.

"Hey"

Ishikawa pecked Yossi on the cheek playfully.

"I dont think I have ever had sex in a car..."

Yossi raised an eyebrow. "That's a very origanal conversation starter..."

Ishikawa giggled behind her hands, trying to make the fact that she had been drinking less aparent.

"How many have you had?"

She held up 3 fingers, then added 2 more, hesitated and added another finger from her left hand. Yossi was shocked.

"No just kidding, only the 2"

Actually, Yossi wasnt that shocked. Shibata and heavy drinking usually went hand in hand.

"Let's drive!"

With her hands Yossi made a barrier as if to stop Ishikawa touching the wheel.

"Ooooh no, I saw what happened. You're bad enough when your sober -"

"Not me, you drive. I wanna go somewhere"

She started up the engine and together took off into the night.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:06:45 PM by bluekinoko »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2006, 12:02:35 PM »
Quote from: bluekinoko

Shibata and heavy drinking usually went hand in hand.

*rofl* Muahaha, one of the best lines EVER!!!!

Yay, cheers for Eri! Damn girl, that was brave! And cute Sayu being so dense ... awwww. At least now they can work it out!!!

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline erink

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2006, 05:47:18 PM »
I usually don't read fanfics but you have me hooked. Good job, can't wait for more.

Offline GeTaWay

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2006, 06:02:06 PM »
Ishiyoshi let's drive :D

Offline Carmenrous

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2006, 11:34:24 PM »
Hi!i wanna thank you for all the stuff you are doing:D:D.i love this fanfic!!!
This is my fist post and i make it to support you!!
Gambatte!!
Yomiki...Real Love:heart:

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 36
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2006, 10:57:07 AM »
As the days went by there was no sign of the summer winds leaving. Daytime was always humid and overcast. It had been a full week since Reina had met Maki in the café and she still hadn’t given her thoughts on the proposition. She felt bad leaving her hanging like that but a confrontation would be too uncomfortable – for both of them. She was beating herself up inside for not saying ‘no’ on the spot. There was a knock at the door and another powder pink envelop slid under the crack, identical to the first.

If you want to talk about it I’ll be home until later tonight or you can just write back – It’s up to you.

Well, that makes it a little simpler. Reina took out her pencil case and sat on the bed. At the worst possible time her mind went blank and she found herself screwing up the paper and going to Maki’s room.

Maki opened her door a little stunned as Reina ducked under her arm and sat on the chair nearest the window.

”Did you want something to drink?”

Reina nodded and was passed a new bottle of Aquarius from the mini fridge.

”I’m hooked on this stuff...” She said pointing to the closet which was stacked up with boxes of Aquarius. “If you like it you can take one…or I have C.C lemon left over from last month”

”…Thanks…that would be nice…”

Maki tapped her fingers on the table making a dull thud. “So, uh…”

Reina knew this was coming and this was part of the reason she didn’t want to have a face to face confrontation because of her childhood habit – verbal diarrhoea. Or that’s what her teachers called it. When something as heavy as this was on her mind she couldn’t hold it in.

”I’m so sorry I don’t think I can we can…”

Maki opened her mouth but no words came out.

”It’s just…I think it’s weird don’t you think? Like being together and all…weird…totally”

She kept ranting and Maki kept her mouth open.

”We have this age gap and we sort of work together. Isn’t this against the rules?...And for god’s sake WE’RE BOTH GIRLS…”

She would have leant over and tipped Maki’s jaw shut again but she did it by herself.

”Give me one week”

Reina messed up her hair. She didn’t regret her ramble as much as she thought she would.

”One week what?”

”We’ll trial it out for a week…just to see and if you don’t like it then I wont bother you ever again”

It sounded like a fair deal she couldn’t argue with.

”Sure…”

-God, Im sorry! I really dislike that Morning battle for some reason! So Im looking forward to the day when my fic get more views on JPH!P that it has. I suppose that was my goal and I think if my memory is correct, I only have like 100 more views to go which really isnt that much~

My next goal was to write 20 chapters, did that
Then 30 chapters, did that
Now 45 chapters before the end of my holidays (2 weeks away), no prob...

I suppose if I can hit 50 that would be great and from there I would try for 100...Im working on a cover for the book so I hope I can get that up along with the 15 other chapters that take place BEFORE DOKI DOKI (sorry, thought that deserved caps..)  

So stay tuned and I would love to see some other people posting fics around here!! -

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »
"Morning Battle" is a classic. You are entitle to your own opinion. You are doing a wonderful with the story, some of the people you are pairing up I wouldn't have thought about doing.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2006, 04:55:00 PM »
".....WE’RE BOTH GIRLS…” <--- that didn't seem to be a problem for any of the other girls :D

I can't wait to see your completed cover and all the rest of the chapters. :)

Yeah I would would to read more great fics too. I would write if I was any good but I'm a lousy writer =(

Offline cactus

Doki Doki
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »
Now I'm very much interested in this Maki/Reina plot :D . If only propositions like that could be so easily made in real life XD .  I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters :) .  It's great that even though you achieved your goals, you just aim higher~!  Plus, you're a very fast writer [and still manage to keep up your quality :D ]

I would start up a fic, and I've had an idea for a while now, but I've been working so much :( .  Maybe I'll try to start one before next month...hopefully :D .

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Doki Doki
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2006, 12:05:50 AM »
Ah! nice new chapter!  This was what I was waiting for!  Hehe I thought it would be too weird if all the pairings went perfectly right from the start =)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 37
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2006, 07:49:36 AM »
"How's this?"

Yossi twirled in the bone skirt she wore. Trying her best to be cutesy. Miki lowered to magazine to take a look. Yossi, having such bad tastes when it came to feminine clothing, had asked Miki to help pick an outfit for her to wear to the PA meeting.

"Mmm, change the shirt"

"Change it to what"

"The blue one"

"This one?"

"No, the other blue one"

This wasnt the first time she had come to the rescue so she was very familiar with Yossi's wardrobe. In exchange for her advice, Miki was allowed a peak at Yossi's 'special' collection of books, magazines and videos. She was always only allowed to peak - the results of letting her borrow could be catastrophic.

"I never would have thought you were such a pervert" Miki said, tugging another box out from under the bed and thumbing through its contense.

Yossi smirked. "I never thought you were too...besides there's nothing wrong with it"

Miki nodded in agreement, deeply immersed in an american magazine sent from Mika. It still had the note attached saying - Thinking of you, Love Mika
Regardless of how interesting this magazine was she dropped it instantly for something else.

"Hey what's this doing in here I thought it was Ogawa's. She use to read this all the time on the buses between tours"

She lifted a red covered book out of the box and ran her fingers across the front. The title was written in gold English. Underneath that was a strange picture of two people facing each other, their limbs intertwined in strange and impossible ways.

"Oh..no thats mine. I bought that in Hawaii. Makoto and I shared it for a while"

Miki opened the book to the centre and threw it back down on the bed in disgust.

"Oh, god what the hell...!"

Yossi couldnt understand what was so wrong.

"This is yours?!"

"Yeah"

Miki flipped through a few more pages almost horrified. A few chapters were dogeared.

"Do you...oh god" She shut the book. "Did you do these with Ogawa?"

Yossi kept quiet, not wanting to tell the truth.

"Yocchan thats just...no...just no"

"For your information Makoto has really nice -" She gestured around the chest area.

Miki covered her ears and shut her eyes. "Dont wanna know!" She sang.

Yossi shrugged. She didnt have time for an agruement.

"Y'know...its not important but for the record she is brilliant in bed. She's got a lot of energy. Anyway - make sure you put all the stuff away when your done. Catch ya later"

She gave Miki a quick kiss on the cheek and dashed off to the meeting. Before leaving, Miki did as she was told and packed up all the boxes she pulled out but she pocketed the little red book for herself.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2006, 03:54:36 PM »
Its true, everyone DOES love Yossui :D Including Mika.
Naughty Miki, pocketing the "little red book". No prizes for guesssing who she's gonna experiment on :P

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 38
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »
Do you wanna go out for a drink?

She flipped the paper over -

Give me five minutes

- Popped in back inside the pink evelope an slid it under Maki's door. They had there own mail service (even though they lived 3 doors apart). Reina still found it a little hard to get use to the fact that she was trial dating a girl. Two days out of the seven had passed and all she had done was avoid Maki. She had felt bad for being a jerk and made today the day she would step outside her room and face the world.

Maki showed up a little over 5 minutes later dressed in a shirt and jeans. Somehow Reina expected her to wear more, or atleast something a bit more jazzy. They walked down the street together just fine. Laughing, talking, having fun. Then Reina remembered the reality of the situation and became quiet again.

Oh my god. We are dating. Im dating her....Maki. This girl. Should I do something?

She hesitated before gasping Maki's larger hands suddenly. It took both of them by surprise, so much so that they stopped dead on the road.

"Everything ok?" Maki asked.

"Uhn"

Reina put on a smile and looked up at Maki who was beaming back down at her. Maki chuckled in the way that Maki does - like she remembered something funny that happened yesterday before heading onwards.

"It's just a little further"

They walked hand in hand around the corner and into an even smaller side street.

"What do you want?"

Reina blinked.

"I thought we were going out for a drink?"

Maki slipped 120 yen into the vending machine and punched a button. There was a rumble followed by a thud as a can of boss coffee rolled out of the bottom compartment.

"Yeah, we are. You want something?"

"I thought we would go to a cafe or...y'know.."

Maki ran her finger around the edge of the can. "I thought you'd find that a little uncomfortable so for our first time out together I thought we should do something small"

The bottle of guilt that Reina kept in her heart broke and eased out, slowly consuming her insides. Maki was trying so hard. Reina found herself saying things before she thought of them -

"No, it's ok. I dont mind"

Did she really? She wasnt sure...it was all still a little hazy.

- A thousand apologises that im not writing anything interesting -

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 39
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2006, 04:59:14 PM »
Shinjuku was crowded. It usually was. Any Mo-musu member that dared venture into this shopping heaven had to wear the standard oversize glasses specially made so that they'd go undetected under any fanboy or girl's radar.

Miki latched onto Aya arm but onyl for a minute. The link was quickly broken by Aya as she danced across the shop looking for another trendy outfit to buy.

"Check it out"

Miki rolled her eyes. "You look like a yankee"

"Really?" Aya turned to a mirror on the wall to see how she looked in the random T-shirt she plucked off the rack. "Oh my god, I do! I should buy it then"

Aya had recieved her check for the month thus the shopping spree.

"Where did you go?"

While monologuing Miki had lost her crazed money-spending buddy.

"Over here" A voice from the change room called. Aya stepped out and did her best model walk over to the dumbfounded Miki. From somewhere in the back of the shop came a barely audible gasp. Aya had left her glasses in the change room and was now victim to the harrassment of the girl charging towards her.

For a fan she looks kinda pissed off Miki thought, pretending to be suddenly interested in the racks behind her, hoping that she had gone unnoticed.

The events that followed took everyone by surprise.

"He's too good for you. You'll ruin him"

The girl screamed at Aya before slapping her across the face and running. The entire store stood still in disbelief.

"Wha...what was that about?"

Aya rubbed her eyes, wiping away the tears that were forming.

"Ugh, dont worry. It's nothing, you know how it is"

A red imprint was left on Aya's face. It must have really stung. Miki felt a little helpless that she didnt react in time.

"Im just gonna go home. I'll call you tonight ok?"

Aya paid for her goods and left. It all happened so suddenly that it left Miki in a daze.

What was that about anyway?

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2006, 04:59:56 PM »
Quote from: bluekinoko

- A thousand apologises that im not writing anything interesting -

*pets* Don't worry, I think most people around here find this very interesting, me included.
Btw, most long stories have some parts which are less interesting than the rest, just as a lengthy movie does. It's just normal.

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Ruriiro