JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM

Author Topic: [12/14/12] The Vampire Cat of Nabeshima & Princesses of Hizen|JuriAnnin/WMatsui  (Read 8818 times)

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)

A/N: This is my short Annin x Jurina+Rena ongoing. (Yes...I know another one XD I'm crazy ,but it's a little bit different because 'Forbidden flower' was Rena x Jurina+Annin) The fic will take place in an alternative universe and be written in a historical setting [Sengoku Era to the Edo period (1568-1615)]  it may be a little hard to understand... Anyway, I based this fan fiction from an old Japanese folktale of the Bakeneko demon (http://obake.wikispaces.com/Devil+Cat+of+Nabeshima ), but became inspired by the beauty of AKB48’s Kodoko no Hoshizora PV.

Feedback & smiles would definitely be greatly appreciated ღ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vampire Cat of Nabeshima & Princesses of Hizen

Prologue | Night of the full moon

The silvery moon remained afloat up high refusing to hide behind the clouds that would shroud its powerful glow. Its ghostly light bleaches out the land into a pale replica of daytime, while the eerie sway of leaves in the wind sounded almost fomenting and riled.

Matsui Jurina slumped against the moldy surface of an ancient tree trunk and clutched onto her agonizing shoulder. The hot liquid of crimson seeped through her clothes, dripping down her fingers and caught in the fatigued state she slid down. Desperate, she attempted to catch her breath while sweat inched down her forehead, but a relentless rumbling in the earth’s soil forced her to continue on.

Jurina ran with the last ounce of her draining life force, until she dropped down to her knees in the spewed mess of broken twigs and crusted foliages. Horses neighed in the distance and the hunt of Nabeshima men drew closer and closer to the girl in the midst of her demoted flee. Vulnerable and out blatantly in the open grounds of the mountain forest, the finalities of her breath seemingly came nearer to its end.

Hooves that dug restlessly into the dirt came to an abrupt halt and one by one an army of horsemen’s surrounded the girl. Guided by the light of flaming torches they glared down on her armed and hostile. “We’ve caught the demon!” The voice of a man roared out victoriously.

Among the last to arrive on the scene, their princess stepped down from her single white horse and with her beautiful weapon in hand walked to the center. There was still a great distance between the two enclosed by the group, but an indescribably gloomy aura radiated off into the night.

“…I told you not to be found.” As the princess spoke up in her smooth yet despairing voice, the person on the ground looked up with saddened eyes.

Rena, the princess of Hizen advanced her longbow elegantly into its attack position. As she drew back on the crackling string her vision focalizing onto her target…the victim merely gave a small smile, already accepting her fate.

The spiteful façade had shattered almost immediately and the princess began to tremble slightly. A secretive aching deep within her chest intensified and soon thereafter a tear made its escape, rolling down her cheek…

Before Rena could release the arrow though, “Stop, don’t hurt her!” a familiar voice interrupts the execution. Annin pushed past through the horde of warriors with her lungs flamed achingly against the hectic pounding in her chest and made her way on over to Jurina. Standing in front of her lover she scanned the onlookers pleadingly.

“Miya-sama, we’ve come to your rescue. What is the meaning of this?!” One of the horsemen’s questioned out his confusion to their younger princess.

Annin hesitated for a second but with a short glance to the girl behind her, a surge of courage soared through her body. “I…I’m in love with this person!”

Rena lowered her bow and blinked up in surprise.

At the outrageous confession, everyone cried out in blasphemy. “Miya-sama, this is treason to his majesty!”

Rena bit onto her bottom lip and felt a twinge of anger begin to brew from within her as she let out a low growl. “Move aside Annin...” She repositioned her weapon.

Annin tightened her grip on her own longbow and shook her head no.

“Hurry!” Rena yelled.   

Annin was shaken by the uncharacteristic outburst of her beloved sister, but stood firm. When Rena pulled back on the string of her bow though, she readied her own identical weapon and aimed at the threat in anguish.

Rena widened her eyes in shock. “Are you mad?! I…I’m your sister!”

“Have you already forgotten what these monsters had done to your mother lady O Toyo?!” Equally as shocked, the fired up men retaliated in a furious uproar.

“…I haven’t forgotten.” Annin’s eyes shimmered. Her tears reflected off the illuminating glow of the moonlight and pulled back the arrow pinned onto her string.

Time stood still as the evening breeze whirled around the crowd of people and the two princesses locked their gazes full of tension onto each other. Neither one nor the other even thinking to lower their weapons and in that moment the delicate leaves of cherry blossoms made their ironic fall, drifting down most beautifully onto a scene that was just about anything, but that…

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
: I wanted to try writing something different and decided this kind of fic…Is it unfitting? For anyone who is wondering, I already have the next two chapters of this story written down. However, I will not be updating the fic on here after this and that goes with all my fics. I also have the next chapter to ‘A Forbidden Flower’ & ‘Candlelit Smile’ updated, but they won’t be available until probably next week when my blog is finally up and running^^ A link will be provided, but please wait for it and continue to support this random author lol. Thanks so much all my readers, I love you guys very much!

P.S. Hooray, for my 100th post here on JPH!P~!!! …I almost croaked when I found out about Kumin’s Graduation though (Can’t even handle all the derpy gifs of her on tumblr, it’s so sad) …WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s so depressing…well, whatever the reason is…let’s all continue to love, support, wish her luck and respect her wishes then *Wipes tears*
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:33:54 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
Nice prologue anonymousdowner-san  :)

Can't wait for the next update!  :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I will be waiting for your next update, as it really is interesting so far  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline dirtydeeds

• ecchi
i haven't read it yet and i will try my best to try not to read it until you post like 3 or 4 chapters cause i don't want to be left hanging and everything you write is good so let me go cry in the corner of what am i even babbling about

WHY OH GOD

*dead

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Again, you and your amazing writing. And frankly, I like the fact that you added JuriAnnin. Quite entertaining seeing as how it'll go against WMatsui. I do find how intriguing the prologue went, seems so unlikely that one could aim harm into your own sibling, but then again, they did...and it was all because of one person, be it a beloved for both or just one of the two sisters. Quite an interesting plot, I like how intriguing this started. :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
thankyou i love it :heart: looking forward to your blog and new chapters :twothumbs :cow: :peace:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Hmm,, interesting
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline ElleOranjii

• I ship many OTP
  • BUTTER !!
JuriAnnin  :bow:

thank you for the prologue  :bow:

hope you update soon  :bow:

:cow:
is a signature a biography ??
I like butter, Orange and Macros....:D
I like minecraft too.. :D I LOVE MATH <3
i have 2 oshimens in every group
it's rare for me to have an ace oshimen XD
but i have no friends :(

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Yay! Wmatsui *-*

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
OMG, here is you with another epic fanfic, and this time I don't know who couple I'll want to be together in this fanfic  :OMG:
I love Wmatsui but the way that you write about Annin x Jurina is so beautiful and sexy...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!  :OMG:

Offline Ryo Hiroshi

• Mariko-holic
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mariko-sama <3 <3 <3
Sirrrrrrrrrrr  :panic:
Again, you are killing me again, sir!!!  :bleed eyes:
The Vampire Cat Jurina  :panic:
Princess Rena and Princess Annin  :panic:
And the two princesses are fighting each other because of the Vampire Cat  :panic:
OMG I'm dying!!!  :bleed eyes:
Arrrg, I can't wait for your next update of this fic and "A Forbidden Flower" and "Candlelit Smile" :panic: And your blog too  :cathappy:

About Kuumin's graduation. I was really shocked and depressed. But well, if it's her decision then we can't do anything about it. So all we can do is fully support her I think. Ahh, I'll try my best to get over it *wipe tears* 

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
Huwaaa thanks for JuriAnnin and WMatsui.. My top favorite pairing!

Can't wait for next update and thanks for the prologue, it's great!

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
My immediate thought after reading this was Inuyasha, Jurina against a tree being threatened by Rena the maiden with her bow and arrow then Annin comes along to complete the seemingly dangerous love triangle   :panic:

Seems like this story has more potential for fighting/action scenes compared to "Forbidden Flower" but then again I'm not too sure how it would fit in  :?

Really can't wait for you to get your blog up and running for the updates of this and "Flower"  :)

THANK YOU so much for this update at a really sad time, but like you say gotta  respect Kumi's decision and continue supporting her however sad it is... :cry:

Offline lizzie

• ecchi
it's so interesting i really love triangle (WMatsui/AnninNaga)
i'll be wait for this :3

Offline Thetroop

so INTERESTING!!! XD
JuriVampxAnnin-hime  :bow:
i can't wait for the next update and thank for the prologue  :bow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
And mister is writing another great fic  :thumbsup

Impressive and poetic as always. I'm waiting patiently for your next update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
you have great writing skills... so poetic!!!
VERY INTERESTING and yay for WMatsui!!
I am patiently waiting for your update :)

Offline half-baka

• So much feels
  :deco:

:inlove: holy fuuuuuuudgeeeeee omg when i first saw the title with wmatsui and juriannin i was already happy and
when i found out it was you i exploded in happiness omgomogmogmg  :cathappy:

i cant wait for the updates on this fic and your other fics  :bow: :bow: :bow:

love triangle i cant-  :bleed eyes:
                                                     :deco:

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
A/N: Like I said, I probably won’t update on here but the chapter is on my blog here

http://akblasphemy48.com/2012/12/14/akblasphemys-fanfic-the-vampire-cat-of-nabeshima-princesses-of-hizen-chapter-i/

[Personal Replies]

CheesyBits:   Hey, thanks a lot for reading. I hope you’ll be able to enjoy chapter one as well^^

Sakura_Drop_:         Ahah, let me return those three kowtows right back at ya.

Dirtydeeds:   Your comment really made me laugh ’XD Don’t go cry in a corner just smile along with me yo^^ Then about not reading until I post up three or four chapters…that’s going to be a while my friend lol. Anyway, I am flattered and if you do decide to read—I hope you’ll enjoy my update.

Sieka:    Thanks! I was actually thinking of making JuriAnnin the main pairing since I always write Wmatsui in the first place though so yes, they will battle it out in the finale. The plot actually gets more complicated than that though hehe, but I like your observation^^ I hope you’ll enjoy this update on my blog.

ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI:   Well, my blog is up and running ahah idk if you’ve been on there yet, but thanks for commenting and I hope you like this update^^

Fael_cool:   Yes, I hope it will be interesting indeed ‘XD

ElleOranjii:   Haha, thank you for commenting. Sorry, I took years to update though—please enjoy the read though^^

Mo-chan:   Yes, Wmatsui so *Virtual highfive*

Juribait:      I seriously appreciate you always leaving a comment for my fics ahah & you’re always funny. I am very glad you think my work is epic^^ Oh yeah and beautiful and sexy is the way to go yo~

Ryo Hiroshi:    Hiii favorite reader! You’re the best as always hehe & your comments always makes me smile^^ I’m not trying to kill you though LOL Well, I hope you’re doing good and will enjoy this update. Anyway, I am taking your advice on tumblr pretty well—Thank you!!! <3

Jurikki:       They are my top favorite pairings too! I appreciate the compliment and I hope you will enjoy this update on my blog^^ Sorry, I didn’t post it on here.

Nori:   Haha, Inuyasha didn’t even cross my mind until you mentioned it—my mind was full of ancient folklore stuff ‘XD Yes and you are correct it does have more potential for action scenes…I do however prefer to keep my fics on a more romantic level though haha so it probably won’t be that much different except the who historical setting thing. I appreciate your comments nori so thanks a lot^^ I hope you read this on my blog.

Lizzie:   I’m sorry, you must’ve waited a long time for this update OTL I really love this triangle too that’s probably why I can never write about anything else lol. Thanks for reading and commenting though, please enjoy the update on my blog.

Javs:   I feel like no matter what I comment it won’t be enough to tell you how much that compliment means to me ;A; really thanks a lot…I try haha. I like your observation though, because I am aiming for a completely different kind of atmosphere for this fic of mine. Sorry, it took long to update but I hope you will enjoy this update^^

Thetroop:   Thanks, I hope the first chapter will peak your interest a bit more since it’s probably going to be Annin central for now ahah. Please do enjoy the read on my blog.

Megumi:   I hope this update lives up to par with that awesome comment of yours ahah. Thanks for always reading and commenting, please enjoy chapter one^^

KojiYuu44:   Thank you for the compliment, I do try ahah! I hope you didn’t grow tired of waiting for this update and sorry I couldn’t on here but please enjoy it on my blog^^

Half-baka: Everything you write touches this writer-heart of mine lol. You know I really appreciate all your comments and support so far on my blog ;A; Thank you for being an awesome reader.

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
I have been on your blog I love it xD thank you for the awesome chapter updates I really love and enjoy reading your fanfics :heart: and im really super excited for the next forbidden flower update looking forward to it :) thanx

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM