JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA Black - Without You

Author Topic: My Stalker Is Acuatlly A Princess and An Old Friend  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Akb48 hard fan

• Just have fun :3
My Stalker Is Acuatlly A Princess and An Old Friend
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:20:28 AM »
Welcome to my fanfic of my SaeRena . Please enjoy reading it and have fun , BTW don't take to seriously so yeah . Enjoy then :3 :) :)2

First Chapter My Salker Is Atually a Princecc
It’s was Saturday night when Sae just finish taking bath , she went out side the balcony to take some fresh air for thinking about Yukirin her best friend and also her girlfriend by the way Sae is actually a girl so don’t take to seriously for this fanficing  . Moving on, when Sae thinking about Yukirin her girlfriend she thought it would be nice to take her to vacation with her friends and her closes friends that is Akimoto Sayaka who is friend  with Sae since middle school , Mayuyu since middle school (since Mayuyu transfer to the school about 4 month ago ) , Yuko aka squirrel since high school and Jurina her neighbor friend .
After thinking about the vacation Sae thought it would be ridiculous idea to bring Mayuyu and Yuko along with Jurina because everybody knows what happen when Yuko see big oppai from Yuki or Sae , she definitely touch them but why not bring them .

After that all thinking, Sae went to bed and suddenly her phone star to ring . Sae mumble herself “why somebody want to call me in the middle of the night!!!??? “ . Sae flip the phone and thought it was Yukirin, but it wasn’t yurkirin call her the number was different from Yukirin’s number. So Sae thought the best think was not to pick it up and response , however the phone rang about 9 second only  so Sae dosen’t have the chance to response the call. But somehow Sae feel weird, because she thought that somebody is stalking her , but she dosen’t know who??? After that Sae went to bed again and sleep.

For the next morning she got an e-mail  from Aki-p that she and other member got a day off. So Sae went to bath and dress up, and call her friends that is Sayaka , Jurina her neighbors and Yuko for go shopping in Tokyo or maybe Akihabara . After that her phone rang again and Sae say “ Who is calling  me , all I know I give my phone number was Sayaka , Yuko , Jurina , Mayuyu , and not to mention Yuki “ , so Sae was about to answering the call but she feel weird  just like last night . So, sae just don’t response the call, but the phone kept ringing and ringing and ringing . Sae couldn’t take it anymore the ringing sound so she take , flip the aphone and respone , but Sae dosen’t feel easy about this so Sae said “Hello??? , Hello??? ~~ . Who is calling me and who is on the phone??? “Sae said while her hand shivering with a week tone sound.

But then the caller response to Sae question “I know where you live and I know who is you’re friends “ the caller response with a crazy and grinning and a bit crazy laugh that want to have a fight with Sae . When Sae hears this crazy laugh, Sae went little scared and shivering all over her body how ever response back to the caller “Who are you!!!??? What do you want for me!!?? “ with shivering voice that almost made Sae want to see this carzy mad man/woman . Sae open a curtain near her and look through the window and see nobody, suddenly she saw a shadow not to far from her neighbor’s house and her house. Sae eyes was widen open like she sees a ghost or something.
Sae ran to her front house and quickly run to the shadow that she saw earlier and check it out, but when she arrived the spot where the shadow stand Sae couldl’t believed what she just saw. She just saw a break wall that was taller than her maybe it was like 10 meters tall the break wall was.  Sae was disappointed that she couldn’t catch that mad man/woman. After that, sae went inside her house and call her friends to go shopping.

“Yuko can you come with me to go shopping this evening “ but Yuko turned it down  and Sae was disappointed . Sae Call Jurina “Juritan can you come with to go buy some stuff or cloth for you “ but jurina also turn it down . like almost every friends that sae had torn it down  , Sae was so~~ disappointed but how could you blame them . So sae went to her room again and went to take a nap.

Meanwhile the stalker

“Finally I got to see her face “while biting her nail and laugh at the same time .
The stalker was like having fun with Sae and was over excited. After that, the stalker heard an old man who is dress like a butler. A stalker who has a butler what???? The stalker suddenly change character into Amaguchi wait amaguchi . Yes the stalker change crazy laugh and biting nail into amaguchi who is a soft talker, and kind hearted .

The stalker’s butler say to the amaguchi character name that is Matsui Rena-sama “Matsui Rena-sama, it’s time to go to back home “ said the butler. The butler lead the way to the car follow by Rena-sama , the buttler sudenlly stop and open some door and it’s was a long car like president car and it was big . After that Rena went in to the long car and sit and wait for the driver to drive the way back home.

After a few minutes, Rena have a arrive to her house. The house was big like a castle and have a nice garden, swimming pool and even a golf place . When arrive infront the door house, Rena open the door and many maids was greeting her like a princess “Welcome back mylady” every maids said it.
Rena just noded and went straight to her bed more like master bedroom, her room was like empty most like nothing but books and a long sofa infront of her bed. After she went to her bedroom, Rena open her bag that she is holding and unzip it, and pull out a laptop and put it on the table and switch it on.  After a few hours of playing laptop, rena was tired and sleepy. Before she went to sleep, rena went to take a bath and dress up and go straight to bed and sleep heavily.

The next morning at Sae’s house, sae was angry and a bit worried about yesterday. Sae have a rehearsal for the upcoming stage performance, so she go to take a bath, dress up and rush to the theater. While she is rushing to the theater, sae felt something different and feeling uneasy like she been watched and even like stalking her again. Sae thought it could be the stalkera again, so sae just ignore and just forget about it and rush to the theater . After arrived the theater and has a very long rehearsals, sae take a break and rest for awhile suddenly her phone start to rang and with a crazy phone tone coming from sae’s phone. Sae pick it up  all response “Moshi moshi, how is this???” sae said . The caller response to sae question and said “This is the stalker that you almost frightened and shivering” the stalker laugh crazy and made sae’s eyes scared, but sae dosen’t care anymore so she give up and said it directly to the stalker “Ok you made me frightened and shivering but that’s not me that I am scraed of you (well it’s acuatlly a lie)” sae said it and scared at the same time. But then the stalker questing sae “How about we met face to face , nobody else except us ok” but this time the stalker said calmly and nicely. Sae said “Ok , but where should we met. How about we met at the park near my house” “Ok then at the park near you’re house then, but when??”said the stalker while a big smile on her/he’s face and excited. Sae respone again “Tomorrow at 9:00 pm then , sound good?? “ “Ok then see you then Sae-chan aka Gakuran “ the stalker said sae’s name and her cool name as a boy.

Sae was in shock that how a stalker know her name and her cool name for a boy. Sae went home and went to take a bath and dress up, and went outside her balcony and take a long sigh and long fresh air. While sae stand outside the balcony, she was thinking what was she thinking about meeting a person who she doesn’t know and how did the stalker name her name.

Ok that’s it see you in chapter 2 and give me another suggestion what I do next fanfic . Give me some suggestion ok . Thank you for reading and good bye amigos :3

I know it's long but i  hope you guys enjoy it thank you :3

Offline Sae Chan

• Sae Chan maji de Kawii
  • Sae Chan is the best maji de
Re: My Stalker Is Acuatlly A Princess and An Old Friend
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 06:31:46 PM »
please update
Kami Oshi:

SaeChan Gonna eat you alive
Team A: Kojima  Haruna,Takahashi Minami Team B: Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki,Takajo Aki
                Team K: Yokoyama Yui,Matsui Jurina Team 4: Minegishi Minami Team S:Miyazawa Sae,Matsui Jurina
                Team M:Murase Sae Team BII : Ichikawa Miori Team H: Sashihara Rino Team KIV : Oota Aika
Tumblr Account
http://saechanoshi33.tumblr.com/
Ameblo
http://ameblo.jp/saechanoshi33[/center

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: My Stalker Is Acuatlly A Princess and An Old Friend
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 03:30:46 PM »
Update!!!

I want to see Sae reaction when they meet

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA Black - Without You