JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Trapped Ocean

Author Topic: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED  (Read 98749 times)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:49:11 AM »
CHAPTER 1

*Kai's POV*

"Kaaai!!" as I arrive at home, my little sister run approach and hug me.

I hug her back. I really miss her, it's been three years since we haven't met each other. Then my mom come out from her room smiling.

I break the hug with Mayu my sister then I hug my mom.

"Oh my son. Look at you! You grew up so fast, but... not the height" mom tease me as I pout to her. I heard Mayu giggling behind me.

"Where's dad?" I ask while looking around the house.

"He was back to the hospital an hour ago. There was a call that his patient's condition getting worse suddenly, so he had to go check it" my mom answer.

"Oh, I see..." I smile as I knew that become a doctor is not easy for my dad to do. He have to be ready 7/24 just in case the hospital need him.

"Mom already cooked you Katsudon, now go clean yourself while we prepared it!" said Mayu.

"Wow Katsudon!!" I'm surprised happily. Then I get my briefcase and bag heading to my room on the second floor.

When I open my room, it's just like the same like when I left it three years ago. The bedroom, the baseball posters, the table, everthing... But it's very clean and neat. I guess my mom always clean it everyday in these three years.

I unpack my bags and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

After I took shower, I go out of the bathroom with only wear my short. Still drying my black hair with towel, I open the window's curtain of my room.

It's already dark outside. I look at the clock, it's already 7pm. Then I see the light  of the room of the house next to mine is turned on.

What I remember is three years ago, the next house was empty. That's why I sleep in this room because the view of the this room from window is exactly a room of that empty house. Mayu scared that she always imagine that there was ghost there. So I decided to live in this room since I'm a brave person.

I surprised that there's someone's shadow come into that room as I can see through the windows even it's covered by curtain.

I standing there behind my window just because I'm curious who's the person live next to my house. Then I see the shadow approach the window and open the curtain.

It's just like a slow motion when the person in that room is opening the curtain because... I see a beautiful angel open the curtain.

I stand behind my window and stare at her. For several seconds, I stuck there can't resist my eyes of her. But then, I surprised as she rushing close her curtain again with annoyed look.

I wonder what happen to her. Why does she look at me wity that annoyed face. Do I look like a ghost?

Knock knock..

"Kai!! Are you finished? The dinner is ready and.. Dad's just arrived" I hear Mayu call me in front of my room.

I close the curtain again, get my clothes and wear it. I walk to the downstairs and join my family who's already in the dining room.

"My son!!" dad greet me with a proud hug.

"Dad! I miss you" I hug him back then he break it.

"Kai? Why does your voice's is getting more mature when your height is just like three years ago?" my dad look at my body.

I pout at him. It's actually his fault. Look at himself, he just as midget as me.

"Ah Dad... Come on don't tease me! Even though my height is not growing, but now I have an athletic body. Look at my abs!!" I hurriedly open my shirt just to proove that I am not that bad. Even I'm short, I have a really good body with sexy abs.

"Ahh okay, enough Kai. Yes, my son is sexy. Now sit down, let's get dinner" Mom ordered me.

"So, Kai. With that sexy abs, how many girls have slept with you?" Dad suddenly asking.

I'm surprised with Dad's question, then I'm getting choked by the food.

Mayu giggles a bit then she offer me a glass of water.

"Thanks.." I said after I drank the water. Mayu still giggling, Mom and Dad too.

I don't answer the question. I'm just continue to eat my Katsudon.

Suddenly Mayu say, "Don't tell me that you have no girlfriend, Kai!!"

I glance at her and now she laughing out loud.

"Mayu, don't tease your brother like that" Mom said.

Now Dad is laughing too. I pout while still eating my katsudon.

"I've been living in all boys school for this three years, how can I get a girlfriend..." I said sadly.

Dad clap his han on my shoulder. "Hahaha.. It's okay my son. But now you're going to college, huh?"

I nodded.

"So go get girlfriends!" told my Dad.

"Girlfriends? You mean.. more than one?" I said.

"Yeah, do you think when I was in college, your Mom was my only girlfriend?" Dad said.

"Shut up!" Mom give a sharp glance at Dad.

Then we all laugh. That evening I share my experience about my highschool live.

In my Takahashi family there's a custom that every Tahakashi boy have to go to Brighton High Scool. It's a very famous high class 'all boys' boarding school in Hokkaido. My Dad entered this school when he was young. My family is worried that teenager ages is a very dangerous and sensitive ages for a boy. So they send every Tahakashi boy to Brighton High Scool just to avoid if their son become a bad boy. This custom is very good because all of Takahashi boy become a good, nice, smart, and have a bright future. Just like my Dad, now he's a great doctor.

After I graduated from Brighton High, I choose architecture major to continue my study in college. Fortunately, I pass the test and being accepted in a famous university in my hometown, so now I'm back to Tokyo to go to college.

After the dinner, we went to the living room and sharing our story again. Dad ask me something, "Kai, when your college will started?"

"Hmm.. Next week. Why Dad?

"So you still have a week holiday, right?" Dad hold his chin. I stare at him but he don't continue the conversation.

"Kai, Mayu, it's already late of night. You two better get sleep. Beasides, Kai must be really tired right?" Mom said.

I nodded. "Come on!" I ask Mayu upstairs.
"Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad".

I clap Mayu's head and she pouting. "Kai, I'm not child anymore," she said when we climb the stairs.

I reach my door, then I stop and ask Mayu who's just about to enter her room. "Sist, who's living in the next house?"

"Oh, they're Maeda family. They moved there about seven months ago."

"Maeda.." I said. "Okay, thanks. Goodnight!" I said as I enter my room.

"Hmm... So who's that  beautiful Maeda girl?" Kai thought and he walk slowly to the window. He open the curtain a little. The room in front of his window is already dark. "She must be sleeping.." Kai thought.

*end of Kai's POV*
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:38:47 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 04:59:03 AM »
Well it's my first fic here. I ship atsumina, moreover Kai x Acchan. I really love this cute couple. So.. I just want to wait the comment for this 1st chapter.

If there's a lot people like it, I probably glgoing to continue it.
Happy reading :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 05:10:35 AM »
Yatta!!
Atsumina!hahaha
My god!im so bias with this two!XD
Update soon!!  :doh:

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 05:22:39 AM »
chemicalstar-san.. welcome to Jphip  :on cny1:

Kai is so cute... Mayu is cute too..
Great story !

Cant waiting for ur next update  :on gay:

Offline steftakami

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 05:24:09 AM »
omg i like!!!!!  :grin:
please continue!!  :bow: :bow:

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 05:29:24 AM »
Atsumina neighbors? That's quite interesting, please continue!! :cow:
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 05:38:01 AM »
Yay! Another Atsumina!  :cow: :cow:

Love between neighbours?  :cathappy: :cathappy:

I'm excited for the next chapter! Please update soon!  :)

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 06:23:32 AM »
I really like it !!! :heart:

KaiXAcchan FTW

please continue  :bow:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »
Bravo, another Kai x Acchan fic ! Love it very much, please continue to update it constantly.

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) CH.1 part 2
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 09:46:47 AM »
WOW Thanks guys for your comments. I really glad that there's a lot of people like my story. So as I said, I'm going to continue it.

It may be a long story, so I keep KaixAcchan for the next chapter.

CHAPTER 1 (part 2)

*Acchan's POV*

It's been a tiring day. This morning I got an email from the Lawson University. It's really hurt when I read the email and there written that I'm not accepted in that university. Last month I submitted an application to Lawson University, a university in New York. But unfortunately, I didn't pass the test. Because of that, I have to choose my 2nd choice, it's an architecture design major in a famous university in Tokyo. This morning I went to the college to register myself. This college is one of the best colleges in Japan, so I don't regret it even I was rejected from Lawson university.

I come home at 7 pm, I go upstairs heading to my room. I open the door and turn on the light. When I put my bag on the table, I see the light of the room next house is turned on. Even though my window is covered by curtain, but I still can see the light. It's really weird. Since I moved here, I never see that room's light is turned on. Because I feel curious, I walked to the window and open the curtain. I saw a guy is drying his hair by towel right there. When I see him, he stares at me. But... he's half naked!!! Omg what a pervert guy! I hurriedly close the curtain. Oh my god! Who's that guy? I've never seen him before. Is he... A ghost?

The next morning, I wake up early. I get up from my bed. And just like usual, I walk to my window and open it to catch some fresh air in the morning. "Ahh.. It's a bright day" I said as I stretch my hands up. And then I heard a knocking door voice. It's from the door of the next house.

Knock knock..

"Kaaaii wake up! The breakfast is ready," I heard Mayu's voice accross the house. Then I remember about the half-naked guy yesterday. I close my window and the curtain again. But I sneak out behind the curtain and I can hear a guy's voice. "Okay okay, Just wait me downstairs, sist!"

Sist? Did he just call Mayu 'Sist'? Who's that guy? Mayu never tell me she has a brother.

GREK! Suddenly his window's opened. I look at him behind my curtain. He stretch his hands up. Oh my god, that pervert guy, he’s shirtless again. Doesn't he has any clothes to wear? I leave the window and take a shower.

*End of Acchan's POV*

“Good morning” greet Kai when he enter the dining room. There are Mayu and his parents ready for breakfast.

While eating breakfast, Dad asks him “So, Kai. What’s your plan for today? Are you going somewhere?”

“I don’t know. I was thinking of meet Riku, but he’s still in Hokkaido. Maybe he will be arrived in Tokyo tomorrow” Kai answers.

“Riku? Oh that kid! He continue to study in Tokyo again?” Mom asks.

Kai nods.

“You two must be a very good friend,” Mom comments.

“So today you’re going nowhere?” Dad asks again.

“I guess so” Kai answers.

“Pity you, Kai” Mayu said as shows her sad face, acting.

Kai ignores her, he just stick out his tongue to her.

“I’ll take you out!” Mayu suddenly offer him with a bright smile. “I’m sure you must be really miss Tokyo. Let’s hang out!”

Kai a little confused about his sister. A second ago she tease him, and now she offering to take him hang out.

“Hmm… that sounds interesting!”

“Yeah, just go out, Kai. You have to know Tokyo more, you left this city three years ago. There’s a lot of changes here” Mom said.

Kai nods. “Okay, so… what time we will go out?”

“Just pick me up after school” Mayu said.

“Oh, okay.”

That morning, Kai just stay at home. He clear up his room, put his clothes into the wardrobe, make his room, and prepare his college books. I the afternoon, Kai go to Mayu’s school to pick her up.

When he arrives there, he sees Mayu standing in front of the gate with her friends. Kai walk approach them and Mayu notice it.

“Ah, that’s my brother!” Mayu said proudly to her friends. “Kai!!” she shout as she wave his hand to Kai.

“Wow, your brother is cute, Mayu!” said Tomomi.

“Yes, he’s handsome!” Rie said.

Between these girls, there’s a boy who is very nervous as Kai walked closer to them. It’s Sae, Mayu’s boyfriend.

“Hai!” greet Kai with smile, his sweetest smile.

Mayu’s friends just keep smiling back as they adores Kai so much.

“Kai, they are my friends. It’s Tomomi and Rie” said Mayu introduce her friends.

“Hi! I’m Takahashi Kai. Nice to meet you” said Kai smiling to them.

“And this is Sae. He is… my boyfriend” said Mayu shyly.

“Eh?” Kai a little surperised. “Boyfriend?”

“I’m Sae, Miyazawa Sae. Nice to meet you” said Sae then he bowed to Kai.

“Oh, so you have boyfriend, huh..” said Kai to Mayu.

Mayu blushed. Her cheek getting red, so about Sae.

“Okay then, shall we go now?” ask Kai.

“Let’s go!” said Mayu, and then Kai follow her.

“Are you serious we invite them to follow us?” Kai whispers to Mayu’s ear.

“Yeah, why not? Problem?”

“Emm.. no! It’s okay” Kai answer.

As they hang around Tokyo, from a plaza to another plaza, Kai walk between Tomomi and Rie while Mayu keep walking together with Sae behind them. Kai feels like he’s been used. He know it’s actually Mayu want to hang out with her boyfriend, and use Kai as alibi. Kai feels uncomfortable with these two friends of Mayu who always clinging to him. They’re really adore Kai so much, but it’s annoying.

“Mayu, are you serious this is gonna be okay?” Sae asked. “I think Kai feel uncomfortable with those two.”

“It’s okay, honey. I know he feel uneasy, but he’s kinda nice person. He will pretend that he’s fine” said Mayu, keep clinging her arm to Sae’s.

When the day turns dark, they back home. Sae offer to accompany Mayu and Kai home, but Kai refuse it.

“Just go home, Sae. Mayu is with her brother now” Kai said and smile to him.

“But, I usually take her home.. ” Sae keep ask him to take Mayu home.

Kai sigh. “It’s okay, I can protect her.”

“Souka..”  Sae pout and look down.
“It’s okay, Sae. I’ll be safe with him. He’s my brother!!” Mayu cheers him up.

Sae smiles even though inside his heart he feel disappointed. “Okay. See you tomorrow! Bye..”

As they separated in the train station and Sae leave, Kai slap Mayu’s head.

“Ouch!” shout Mayu. It’s not really hurt, but it’s quiet surprising her.

“You deceive me!” Kai pout.

Then Mayu giggles, “Gomen Kai.” Now she’s laughing. “Mom and Dad don’t allow me to have a boyfriend. So, I keep our relationship backstreet. But you can keep it secret, right?”

Kai glance at her. He chuckles. “Let’s go home” as he stroke Mayu’s head.

When they arrive at home, Mom and Dad greet them with cheerful face.

“Kai, come here” ask Dad.

Kai follow his Dad who looks like walking to the garage. Mayu and Mom follow them.

“Now close your eyes” Dad commands him as they arrived in front of the door to the garage. “Mayu, close his eyes with your hands. I don’t want him sneaking.”

Mayu nods, she standing behind Kai and cover his eyes with her hands. Dad open the door and then he winked at Mayu, give a code to open Kai’s eyes. Then Mayu slowly open her hands off. Slowly Kai open his eyes.

“Welcome back to Tokyo, son!” said Dad.

He’s shocked and widened his eyes as he see a red sport motorcycle in the garage. It’s a new cool motorcycle.

“Wow, Dad! Is that’s for me?” Kai can’t believe what happen to him. Dad nods and Kai smile widely. He walk approach the motorcycle.
The next morning, Kai take his motorcycle out. In the houseyard, he start to turn on the motorcyle just to check how the machine works. At that time, a man come out from the next house.

“Wow, that’s a cool motorcycle!” the man said.

Kai turn his head and face the man. “Haik..” Kai smiles.

“So, you are Tahakashi’s son, right?” the man asks him.

“Yes, I’m Takahashi Kai. Nice to meet you” Kai bowed to the man that looks like the same age as his Dad.

“Ah, Mr. Maeda!” Dad shout as she come out from the house. “You already meet my son.” Dad walk approach them. “Kai, this is Mr. Maeda, he lives in the next house.”

“Yes, we just moved here about seven months ago,” Mr. Maeda added.

Behind the window of Maeda’s house, a shoulder length haired cute girl watching their conversation.

“So, he is Mayu’s brother..” Acchan thought.

Offline sofylerry

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »
I really like your fanfic!  :thumbup

Offline steven_0809

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 12:11:39 PM »
This is a very good story :thumbup :)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 12:24:49 PM »
mayu x sae??haha,what a pair!XD
ATSUMINA!!!
Why im so inlab with those two??

Thank u for the update! :doh:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 12:49:11 PM »
OH MY GOD!
MY OTP!!!
I now officially stalking your fic!  :on gay:
You made my Sunday Happpeeee  :mon inluv:

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
Wow...kai and acchan, can't wait the next update :D
Sae and mayu backstreet, kai is such a nice brother
Thanx for the update ^^

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 05:59:53 PM »
Wait for next update :cow:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 08:00:12 PM »
This is a good fic!
Please continue :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 03:26:54 AM »
Yeah!! maeda is right.. why he is always shirtless and I can´t see him too sexy...

jeje :B love it!

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 06:36:06 AM »
LOVE THIS FANFIC !! THANK YOU !!  :heart: :cathappy: :thumbup :deco:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 12:15:15 PM »
I really like it  :twothumbs

Kai should really think about putting on
clothes before opening the window

Please Continue
Waiting for the next update

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Trapped Ocean