JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 706371 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #2740 on: September 13, 2010, 04:17:24 AM »
Idol DVD ranking:

AKB needs to start releasing more IVs.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2741 on: September 13, 2010, 05:22:17 PM »
Karaoke ranking:

Offline wor000

• Member+
« Reply #2742 on: September 16, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »
AKB48 - RIVER (DVD) [iso/1.21G]

http://www.fileserve.com/list/dcKb6dJ
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:36:19 PM by wor000 »

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #2743 on: September 21, 2010, 04:07:57 PM »
can't wait for 20th single  :nervous

i wish it will be a great single

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2744 on: September 22, 2010, 08:29:57 AM »
Relay questionnaire from Switch. All errors mine.

Code: [Select]
板野
Q.いつも一緒にいるから、 何訊けばいいんだろう……。
「優子は、 いつも元気だから、 寂しいなと思うことはありますか?」

優子
A.寂しいと思うこと、 ないですね。 でも元気じゃなくなるときはあります。 一日にたくさん詰め込むと、 今何をしているかがわからなくなるときがあって、 そういう時は一番元気がなくなるかな。

Q.「自分にとってのステータスは何ですか?」 私は仕事が大好きなので、 プライベートでも仕事に繋がることとが大好きで、 例えば舞台に観に行ったり、 映画を観に行ったり、 なんでも仕事に吸収できるものを観たり感じたりしたい。 でもそれって人それぞれだと思うから、 にゃんにゃんにとって何か訊いてみたいですね。

小嶋
A.なんでそんな難しい質問したんだろう……。 でも、 自分を磨くために何かをするということであれば、 知らない人に優しくするということかな。 タクシーの運転手さんとかコンビニの店員さんとか、 そういうところを雑にしない。 丁寧に接するということが自分を作っていくと思うので。

Q.何だろう、 いっぱいあるんだけど、 美容とかどいう努力とかしているのか気になる。 「どんなことをしてたらそんなに綺麗になれるのか」について訊きたいです。

篠田
A.あのね、 まず顔を洗いなさい! メイクをちゃんと落とすことが大事です。 にゃんにゃんメイクを落とせ! それが基本です!

Q.たかみなはね、 真面目ですごくいい子で、 悩みごとを言わないタイプなんです。 だから、質問というよりメッセージはならある。 「無理するな」。 じゃあ、質問に可愛い質問にしようかな。 「今、飼いたい動物は何?」

高橋
A.猫! マンチカンという短足の、すごく希少価値がある猫がいるんです。 テレビで最近みて、飼いたいと思ったんです。 猫を飼いたい人ランキングだとそれが一位で、 すごく可愛いんです。 動物が好きなんですよね。 今は何も飼ってないんで。 でも猫アレルギーなんです……。 でもそんなの関係ないくらい猫が好きなんです。

Q.誕生日プレゼント何がほしい?」って訊いてもらえますか。 ちょっと誕生日が代々木体育館での公演の日だったんです。 今、忙しくて、なかなか買いに行く時間がなくて、後々なにかあげたいんですけど、 何をあげたら喜ぶかわかんないので。

前田
A.何が欲しいかな……。 難しいな。 すごく現実的なものはないんですけど、非現実的なものだったら、お家。 家族で住めるお家が欲しいです。 いま家族で住んでいるところはあるんですけど。 景色がきれいなところがいい。 景色がきれいなところにある、大っきお家が欲しいです。 たかみなに言っておいてください。

Q.まゆゆはね、プライベートで何をしているのが全然知らないから、「お家でどう過ごしてるの?」って訊きたいな。

渡辺
A.えーっと、家ではですね、基本、寝るか、ぼーっとするか、アニメを見てます! アニメオタなんで。

Q.ともちんはファッションリーダーって言われていて、いつもすごくオシャレなんですけど、「洋服は月にどれくらい買い物にいくんですか?」

板野
A.最近あんまり行ってないですね。 忙しくて、なかなか行けないので、いっぺんに買いに行くんです。 好みとしては、シンプルなものが好き。 色も黒とかグレーばかり買っちゃいますね。 あとボーダーとか。 だから同じような服ばかりになってしまって、「あれ!これ持ってた!」ってなることも多い。 
ファッションリーダーと言われているけど、その実感はないですね。 でも嬉しいですけどね。

Itano Tomomi

Q. We're always together, so what would be a good question..."Yuko's always energetic, so is there ever a time when you feel lonely?"

Oshima Yuko

A. 'Lonely', not really. But there are times when I'm not that energetic. In one day my schedule is crammed, and there are times when I just feel like "I don't know what I should be doing". That's when I'm at my lowest.

Q. "How would you describe your own status?"
I like work a lot, so even during my private time, there's no problem in doing things related to work. For example, going to a theater performance or watching a movie. If anything makes me feel like I'm absorbing my work (in my private time) while I'm watching it, I want to do it. But of course, that differs from person to person, so I want to hear NyanNyan's answer.

Kojima Haruna

A. Why did you pick such a difficult question..
But, if it was a matter of what i'd do to refine myself, then 'being kind to strangers'. The taxi driver, or the convenience store clerk, and not being crude to them. Treating people I come into contact with well, I think that's someething that comes from within me.

Q. There's lots of things I want to ask, but I really want to know what kind of effort is needed, to become beautiful.
I want to ask: "What can I do to be able to become that beautiful?"

Shinoda Mariko

A. Well first things first, wash your face! Cleaning off your makeup properly is important as well. NyanNyan, clean off your makeup! That's the basics!

Q. Takamina's a diligent girl, and she's not the type to do anything that's cause for worry. That's why rather than a question, I'd like to give her a message. 'Don't force yourself'. As for the question, let's go with something cute. "What pet do you want to keep?"

Takahashi Minami

A. A cat! Munchkins are cats with short legs, they're quite rare. I saw one on TV recently, and I thought about owning one. It ranked number 1 for what people wanted to keep, it's really cute. I really like animals. At the moment, I don't have any pets. But I'm allergic to cats. But if we put that aside, I really love cats.

Q. "What would you like as a birthday present?" is what I'd like to ask. Because her birthday was during our concert at Yoyogi Gymnasium. Right now, I'm quite busy, so there's little to no time to shop. I want to give her something in the future, but I'm not sure what she'd like to have.

Maeda Atsuko

A. Hmm, I wonder what I want. This is hard.. Realistically speaking, there's nothing. But if we're talking unrealistically, a house. One where I can live together with my family. Of course, we already have a house where we live together. A place with nice scenery would be good. A big house with nice scenery. Please forward my request to Takamina.

Q. With regards to Mayuyu, I have no idea what she does in her private time. So I want to ask, "What do you do to pass the time at home?"

Watanabe Mayu

A. Eeh. At home, basically, I sleep, do nothing, or watch anime! Because I'm an anime otaku.

Q. Tomochin is usually referred to as the fashion leader. You always look fashionable. "How much shopping for clothes do you do in a month?"

Itano Tomomi

A. I haven't really been going lately. I've been busy, and haven't been able to, so I get them all at once. As for taste, I like simple design. Colour-wise, I tend to get black, or grey. Also, stripes. So I always end up with similar looking clothes. "Ah! I already have this!" is a common occurence. I get called fashion leader, but that's not really true. I'm happy, nonetheless.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2745 on: September 22, 2010, 01:57:19 PM »
Vote AKB48 in CDJapan's latest poll  XD: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/polls.cgi/enq/30

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2746 on: September 23, 2010, 01:53:52 AM »
^ Uh-oh XD AKB AND Momusu aren't doing to well!!

can't wait for 20th single  :nervous

i wish it will be a great single
This. I'm really looking forward to it! :twothumbs

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #2747 on: September 25, 2010, 01:25:41 AM »
This is a small clip with the 'making of' of the VOGUE Nippon photo session with Sayaka, Acchan, Yuko and Tomochin:

http://www.vogue.co.jp/fashion/news/2010-09/24/akb

It's... really hot. They all look great but... Sayaka is from another galaxy.

VOGUE Nippon has an iTouch/iPhone/iPad free app to access the mag, and the november issue (with AKB) will include extras like videos. To have access to those extras you'll be charged 3.99 bucks. November issue is still not up.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:04:52 AM by Sayange »

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2748 on: September 25, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »
This is a small clip with the 'making of' of the VOGUE Nippon photo session with Sayaka, Acchan, Yuko and Tomochin:
Thanks! The girls look smokin' hot in that video! I will so buy that magazine :yep:

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #2749 on: September 25, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »
Vote AKB48 in CDJapan's latest poll  XD: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/polls.cgi/enq/30

i don't have account there  :nervous
and it's too hard to beat YUI XD

damn, they're so hot
tomochin  :inlove:

i'll wait for the magz scan :P

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #2750 on: September 28, 2010, 03:11:27 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2751 on: September 29, 2010, 07:48:18 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2752 on: October 02, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2753 on: October 02, 2010, 09:17:24 PM »
Includes some vogue previews from the magazine itself, previews from AKB48 x Bijou Saishou, some video clips from the new PSP game, and talking about the calendar and board game, but nothing from those we haven't seen before! :D

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2754 on: October 15, 2010, 06:14:21 PM »
Apparently, Akimoto Sayaka just announced her resignation as Team K captain on All Night Nippon.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2755 on: October 15, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »
 :O Any specific reason?! I hope it's not related to that 'scandal'... that would suck.

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #2756 on: October 15, 2010, 07:23:26 PM »
what else ? it must be because of that scandal

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #2757 on: October 16, 2010, 12:35:44 AM »
Apparently, Akimoto Sayaka just announced her resignation as Team K captain on All Night Nippon.
No way..who would take her position? As much as a leader Sae (or anyone else, for that matter) may be, I can't picture anyone taking the position of 'captain'. Damn tabloids :angry:

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2758 on: October 16, 2010, 12:52:54 AM »
I think it's staying vacant? I can't really find out through the depressing posts at S48.

Here's a couple of radio links from Nihongog

(Sayaka's message)

The links after Sayaka's message are of random members coming into the studio to show support. We get Sae, Takamina, Yuka, Nacchi, Natsumi (Matsubara), Kana, and Umeda (along with the radio hosts Tomo~mi and Mocchi)

I think it's really effed up for her to step down, but it's admirable that she wants to earn her spot again.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2759 on: October 16, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »
[soapbox]
I hate idol politics. They're annoying, stupid, not based on any logic, and just... LAME.
[/soapbox]

So, does anyone know the gist of the message? Assuming she did nothing wrong, there's no logical reason for her to step down. If the guy was there on business, that's hardly criminal. If we want to go super wota violation-crazy, many of the girls can be touchy with MALE guests and hosts on their shows. OH MY GOD THEY TOUCHED A GUY'S SHOULDER. YOU'RE FIRED!

So.. I'm confused. She did nothing with this guy but is stepping down as captain due to a shoddy tabloid article. Did she admit some kind of guilt or something? I am totally lost on the absurd logic of this. At least she only lost something of no meaning though. All the captains do is lead MC's in concerts sometimes, from all I've seen.

It's cool that so many girls came into support her though. :thumbup
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 09:52:54 PM by Datalanche »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I