JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - I Don`t Wanna Be With You

Author Topic: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [TWO OS UPDATES! OTASORU & YOGAMAGIC]  (Read 36003 times)

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Crono's One/Twoshot Collections
By: crono1036

Wai herro dere~ Welcome welcome~ This is my new installation for fanfics, a one/twoshot collection. I've been having a lot of ideas for oneshots (although I haven't written anyone them and keep them in my head). Here, I'll post one/twoshots whenever I can.

::Table of Contents::

[SaeYuki OS] Love Sick (This post)
[WMatsui OS] Requited or Unrequited
[SaeYuki OS] Sticking Together for Christmas
[SaeYuki TS] All to Myself Part 1, Part 2
[Infinity: RukaMaria OS] Adaptation
[SaeYuki OS] Chance Meeting
[OtaSoru Drabble] Otabe's Thoughts
[YogaMagic OS] Stupid Flirting
[OtaSoru OS] Violet

Requests:
I'm also taking in requests for this. So if you want me to write a fic on a certain pairing, PM me or go to my tumblr (in my signature) and in my askbox, post the pairing you want and a scenario and I'll try to get it done. Some will take longer than others.

qyyzz101: SaeMayu - Afterstory of Sakura Kara no Tegami

This fic was inspired by ramblings on facebook when I made a post of Yuki being diagnosed with pneumonia.

Sae X Yuki [Oneshot]: Love Sick

Heavy eyelids opened slowly and a white ceiling came into view. Her body felt hot and her head was cloudy and numb. Her throat was dry and sore and her nose was stuffed up. Her skin was even a little pink.

Yuki awoke in a daze; she was sick and still is.

“Mama!” A voice rang out and Yuki snapped her attention to the one who raised her voice.

“Huh?” Yuki’s vision finally focused, “Mayuyu?” Then there came a cough.

Mayu moved in closer, “Mama, they said that you collapsed at work and you haven’t woken up since. Your coworkers took you to a hospital and called Papa. Then Papa came zooming in like ‘Whoooosh!!’” Mayu did a hand motion, describing the fast movement, “coming directly from work and took you home, Mama. Anyways, Papa went out to go get you medicine and food for you. Should be back anytime now.”

“I see…” Yuki watched as Mayu she continued on with her story.

She kept her mouth shut as she listened, but she also took this time to gather her thoughts. She examined Mayu; something was off about her to Yuki. She looked… smaller, physically in stature, not as small at Takamina but she was still small. Listening to her story and her actions, Mayu acted as if she was 8 or 10-years old, not like her usual self. Yuki kept her thoughts to herself.

“I’m home~!” A female’s, boyish but still a female’s, voice echoed through from the front door and into the bedroom.

“Ah! Papa’s home,” Mayu leapt off the bed and ran out the bedroom door. “Welcome back, Papa!” her voice echoed as she warmly greeted her papa, whoever that was.

“’Papa’? ‘Mama’? Ehh???” Yuki was still confused, also a little light headed, but still very confused. She coughed.

Yuki finally took it in. Mayu is her daughter? Did that mean she gave birth to her? And more over, there’s a papa? So, that means she’s married? The questions piled on and on, “I must be dreaming,” She concluded, seeing as there are so little answers to her questions. But she wondered one thing, who was she married to, who was Mayu’s father?

Moments later, things became a whole lot more confusing. A young woman steps in, wearing a dashing black suit and tie and her hair done nice-like. Mayu was pulling on her on her arm, “Mama, Papa’s here.”

There was a delayed effect to Yuki’s brain as she processed who it was, “Papa is… SAE-CHAN?!?” Yuki exclaimed with one of her signature big reactions. She looked away for a moment needing to cough again, “This has to be a dream. It must be a dream. There’s no way this can be real… Can it?” She started to mumble to herself, “I mean I did always love Sae-chan. I’ve been in love with her for a while, but… this? This is a dream for sure.”

“Hm? What’s a dream?” Sae questioned.

Yuki whipped her vision back at Sae, “Eh, nothing, nothing,” she said waving her hand. Can this really be just a dream, or is this some big joke, “Um… Is this a joke… right? Mayu calling us ‘mama’ and ‘papa’; I don’t see why she would call us that.”

Mayu looked hurt and heartbroken, “Huh?”

“Don’t you remember, honey? We adopted Mayu a year ago. She’s our daughter”

Yuki tried to take in what she just heard, “’Adopted’? ‘Daughter’?” Then there came a sharp pain to her head; Yuki quickly brought her hand up.

Sae ran to Yuki’s side, sitting at the edge of the bed concerned for her wife, “Maybe the illness is affecting your head. Maybe it’s some kind of amnesia-inducing sickness.”

Mayu recovers from her broken and hurt state and puts on a serious expression, “That has to be it! Mama wouldn’t say something like that if it that wasn’t the case!” Mayu said with hope and finality. It seemed she wouldn’t accept any other reason.

“Rest for now,” Sae aided Yuki in lying her back down onto the bed. “Mayu, you did a good job in watching Mama, now go do your homework or play for a while; I don’t want you to stay in here much longer and get sick yourself.

“Aww, but I want to help take care of Mama too.” Mayu pouted.

“Mayu…” Sae looked at her daughter as she continued to pout at her. She sighed, “Ok, ok. If I need your help, I’ll call you. But that’s only if you finish your homework first. Deal?”  Mayu smiled, agreeing to the proposition. The smaller girl runs out of the room and into her own, starting on her homework. “Call me if you need help!” Sae yells after her.

Yuki was amazed, “You deal with children so well.”

“I think it’s because it’s just Mayu who’s easy to handle. Give her what she wants but with some conditions first.” Sae smiled, looking back at Yuki. She then moved to the other side of the room towards her dresser.

A beeping came from Sae’s blazer pocket. She pulls out her phone and checks it, “Oh, it’s a text from my boss. Hehe… And she’s wishing you get well.” She smiles as walks back over to her and hands Yuki her phone, showing her the text:

[From: Sayaka Akimoto (Boss-lady)
Subject: Get well soon~

Don’t worry about work, I’ll cover you.

Just make sure you take care of that wife of yours. Tell her I said get well and get lots of rest.

Also, don’t get that suit dirty since that’s the only one we have for now.
Bring it in whenever you can. ASAP, preferably.]

Yuki smiled, even though Sayaka is Sae’s boss in this scenario, she’s still kind and watches out for others’ well-being. “So the suit is from work?”

“Aha… Yeah. It’s a new design that the company designer made.” Sae begins to change her attire, out of the suit and into more homely clothes. “The model didn’t show up for the shoot, so Sayaka told me to put it on. I was in the middle of modelling for the catalogue when my assistant came running in and told me that you collapsed. Then my legs moved just moved on their own, I was already halfway to the car.” Sae took a coat hanger and hung up the suit in the closet. “I kind of speeded on the street too. Lucky I didn’t get pulled over.”

“Oh, so I made you miss work for me. I’m sorry” Yuki looked down, feeling bad.

“No, Yukirin, don’t be sorry. I was done today anyway; putting on the suit was just extra work Sayaka put me through.” The boyish female moves in closer, sitting on the edge of the bed. She takes a hold of Yuki’s hand, “I was so worried that it might have been something serious, like you got hurt or something.” Lifting the hand, Sae put it to her cheek, feeling Yuki’s warmness, “I’m just happy your still here with me.”

“Sae-chan.”

The two looked into each other’s eyes, deeply, as if they drew each other in. Sae had love in her eyes and Yuki the same in her own.  They lean in slowly towards each other, getting closer and closer. Soon they can feel each other’s warm breath on their lips. Closing their eyes going in for a kiss…

“Papa! I’m hungry!” Mayu called out form the other side of the house.

Sae and Yuki stop just 2 inches from each other. If only Mayu hadn’t ruined the moment. Sae scratched the back of her head as Yuki turns away coughing; her face turned more when she realized what almost happened. “Mayuyu… Seems like she’s hungry.”

“Haha, yeah. I guess while I’m at it, I’ll make your dinner as well.” She smiles and leaves the room, “Mayu! Go keep Mama some company while I make dinner.”

“Yay!” Mayu sounded rather excited. In a matter of seconds, Mayu appears at the bedroom door, “Hi Mama.”

Doing what she was told to do, Mayu was now at Yuki’s side. She entertains her by telling her stories from school or anime and showing her drawings. She may be smaller and different from before, but she was still good at drawing. She also kept her comfortable and made sure her Mama’s needs were attended to. Yuki smiled to see that Mayu was having fun. She wondered if this is what it was like to have a married life and have children. Was Yuki like this when she was smaller? Was Sae? She guessed that every family is different but it was possible.

A little less than an hour later, “Mayu, dinner’s ready!” Sae called out. Mayu jumped off the bed and ran out for dinner. Soon after, Sae came into the room holding a tray with a large steaming bowl on top of it. “I made some rice porridge. I also added some things that’ll help get healthier.”

Placing the tray onto the nightstand, Sae opened the lid and a puff of steam escaped the bowl. Sae began spoon feeding Yuki, who thought it tasted great but also felt shy about being fed. A little while later, she was done eating and then was fed medicine. Yuki felt much better than earlier, her nose cleared up a bit and her throat wasn’t as sore. Sae was a really good nurse and cook, Yuki thought.

After putting the dishes back in the kitchen sink, she fluffed Yuki’s pillow, “Comfortable?” Sae asked as she adjusted Yuki’s pillow. Yuki nods her head

“What’s Mayuyu doing?”

“She’s playing in the living room with the pets, Yuko and Haruna.”

Yes, pets. Yuko and Haruna were the pets of this family. Yuko (which Mayu calls ‘Oshiriko’) was a small pet squirrel that is particularly attached to Haruna the cat, often jumping around and clinging to Haruna whenever it got the chance. Some occasions, the squirrel would sleep with the cat and the cat would just let her do whatever she liked.

“I’m going to take a shower, and then I’ll do the dishes.” Sae stood up, “I’ll be out soon.” She closed in on Yuki, kissing her on the forehead. Sae take a towel and heads to the bathroom in their room.

Yuki took this chance to look around the room. She looked to the left of her; on the nightstand were a white album of some sort and a framed photo of her and Sae looking like the happiest couple in the world. With a slender hand, Yuki picked up the album and opened it. It was a photo album filled with family and wedding pictures. Yuki was in a dress, beautiful as can be and Sae was in a suit, handsome as ever.

“We really are married,” she says, taking in the pictures and flipping through the pages, “We’re one big family.” Yuki put her hand to her chest as she felt warmness in her heart, even a little heart-string pulling. She thought that if this entire time was a dream, then she wouldn’t mind not waking up from it. If it meant that Sae and she are together like this, then she absolutely wouldn’t mind at all.

Her head felt slightly numb, she closed the album and put it back on the nightstand. The album pushes the picture frame to the edge. “Ah! Oh no!” the picture frame falls form the nightstand and onto the floor, glass shattering

“Huh?” Yukirin?” Sae gets out from the tub and rushes to check on Yuki, but without covering herself up first. Slamming the door open, Sae said in a fit of worry, “Honey, what’s wrong?”

Yuki couldn’t believe her eyes, Sae in her naked glory, wet and dripping; she stared for a couple of moments. As if out of an anime, Yuki’s face turned bright red and had a sudden nosebleed that sprayed from her nose like a water gun. Her head shot back from the force of the nosebleed and landed back on her pillow. The sudden loss of so much blood caused her pass out.

Sae grabs her towel from the basket in the bathroom and covers herself quickly and rushes her lover’s side, “Yukirin!”

---

In semi-consciousness, “Yukirin, Yukirin?!” a voice echoed in Yuki’s head, bringing her back to reality.

Feeling a bit lightheaded again, she slowly opens her eyes. She was greeted with a familiar face. “Sae-chan?”

“Yukirin!” Sae hugged Yuki warmly, “You just collapsed and passed out all of a sudden before the handshake event. I got so worried; I skipped out on the event just to make sure you were ok.” She sat back on the chair beside the bed. “I’ll have to write an apology on my blog later though.”

“Oh… Thank you.” It was all a dream, a made up reality that her sickness caused? Yuki mentally sighed in relief. “All a dream… Thank god.”

Reflecting on her dream, Yuki’s cheeks flushed and turned red, “How am I supposed to face Sae-chan now?” she whispered to herself as she sinks into the bed and  she brings her blanket up to her face, hiding behind it, as if she’s hiding from embarrassment and most definitely from Sae. “I must be some kind of pervert…”

“Eh? Yukirin? What’s wrong?”

~THE END~

OMAKE~

Yuki: Sae-chan? In my dream, what was your job exactly? And what does your company do? What it like a magazine company

Sae: Hm… Sort of like that. I worked in company that designs and makes boyish clothes for women or men’s clothes and have ikemen ladies model them. It was basically a danso company. We take pictures of the models in our clothes then they get published them in the company magazine and catalogue and sent them to danso cafés and clubs where they can order suits, shirts, uniforms, pants, and all that. Or customers can just look at them and squeal over the models as they wait to be seated. On the side, we publish and sell photobooks of our models wearing their own rendition of danso fashion.

Yuki: Wow, I didn’t think there was a company like that. So I’m guessing you were a model in this company. Who were you filling in for then?

Sae:  I was a model as well as a trainer and I did a little designing, even though I’m not in that field, also some deskwork. I filled in for the models if they didn’t show because, you know, I’m the most handsome and ikemen in AKB *conceited smile*. In your dream that time, I was filling in for Ranmaru-san, from the Danso Koshien segments on AKBingo, remember? Apparently she had food poisoning and couldn’t make it.

Yuki: *Nod* Ahh, ok

Sae: And I just so happen... *pulls out magazine* to have a magazine from the dream company. This one has mostly me in it because two or three models didn’t show because of hangovers and there weren’t enough replacements. Or rather, no one wanted to dress up with me. I’m even on the cover!

Yuki:  R-really?! *grabs magazine and starts going through it*

Sae: I’ll lend it to you for now, but I haven’t gone through it yet myself. I got a recording to get to right now so give it back to me later, ok? Bye! *leaves*

Yuki: *continues to go through magazine*…….. I have to buy this magazine…. *red face*

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:42:24 AM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [Love Sick (SaeYuki) Dec 7]
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:44:13 AM »
LOL ! :hiakhiakhiak: So,it was just a dream? :gmon blonde:
But it's okay because I love it!    :tama-bigheart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:47:14 AM »
everybody know that yukirin is a perv.. jajaj love kojiyuu part :D like always yuko clinging haruna

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
What a sweet dream ^^
Rofl!!! The pets part killed me hahaha

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 12:31:15 PM »
Man I kinda wanted it not to be a dream, Yuki, Sae and Mayu all seemed so happy.... as did Yuko the Squirrel(hmm why gan I see Yuko the Squirrel riding around on Haruna the cats back!  :P2)

And Yuki dreaming of Sae naked!  :nervous You perv Yukirin, serves you right that it is Sae with you when you return to reality, hmm kinda want a second part of this with Yuki telling Sae about the dream!  :w00t:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 02:25:27 PM »
Yuki's 'watergun'! :lol: I like imagining a pervert Yuki! :grin: :grin:

Even in pet version, Yuko and Haruna are still pairs. :lol:

@anzai48:
from left-to-right: Shimada, Yuka, Sae, Sayaka, Umeda, Kana, Sumire

The Team K here are only Sae, Sayaka, and Umeda. Yuka (ex-Team K), Kana (ex-Team K), and Sumire are Team B, while Shimada comes from Team 4. As for this pic, all of them are known as 'Team U'.

Bad-ass? I can't agree more! :twothumbs
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
When i read the first part i was like "OMG OMG OMG! SAEYUKI WAS MARRIED AND MAYU AS THEIR DAUGHTER!!IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!! A HAPPY FAMILY!!"  :w00t: :w00t:

but when i read the last part.....WHAAAAT!?!?!  :shocked IT WAS JUST A DREAM?!?!  :shocked DAYUMMM! ;_______; Somebody please kill me~ right now! ;__________; 

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 02:41:01 PM »
and yeah! that two pets of them made me laugh so hard!! hahahah! I can imagine that squirrel clinging to a tsundere cat! lolol xD IT'S SO CUTE!!! KOJIYUU <33

but still........UGGGHHHHH!!! WHY DOES IT HAS TO BE A DREAM?!?!?!?!? !!!!! *runs in the corner crying* ;______;

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
YEAH!!! KENNEY!! You really wrote the fic!!!
And.. It's really like our ramblings with Akii, too!!
With Mama Yuki, Papa Sae, Daughter Mayu, even with the bathroom scenes!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Oh, I really like Yuki being a perv in this fic..  :drool:

KEEP WRITING, KENNEY!!  BD
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »
What a very good dream you have there Yukirin~

Offline pocchan

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 06:07:29 PM »
Yuki is a perv  XD

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [Requited or Unrequited (WMatsui) Dec 24]
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 11:32:58 AM »
@Everyone who commented
Thanks for reading it! I appreciated. I see that a lot of you enjoyed Yuki being a pervert LOL. It was fun to write~

I return with a new oneshot!! This one was inspired and based of the newest SKE single Kataomoi Finally!

I actually tried a different style with this fic so I apologize if it's a bit off and there are some errors. I got really lazy and tired so I didn't bother with so many details.

Wee~~~

EDIT: I realized that this may not be exactly accurate but I don't care, I'm not about to go back and rewrite the whole thing. So please don't mind it any inaccuracy.

Rena X Jurina [Oneshot]: Requited or Unrequited?

It all started at school when I first saw you come out of that room with a broom in your hand as I stood on the second-floor open walkway. I myself needed air and space from the people around me but you, you looked like you had just made an escape with that distressed look on your face.  Did something happen, I wondered. But even with this thought in my head, at the same time, I thought you were very cute. You piqued my interest at that moment and I smiled as I eyed you from afar.

I got curious of you. I wanted to get to know you. I wanted to get closer to you. I had to.

The same day at lunch was our first contact of any kind.

When I arrived to the cafeteria, my “girlfriend” approached me and gave me a lock-shaped necklace and put it around my neck. To her it symbolized her feelings for me and she never wanted me to take it off. Our bodies were close but she wasn’t the one I wanted to get close with, at least not anymore. I still smiled and accepted it nonetheless; it was very sweet of her to be thinking of me with such strong feelings. It was too bad that I couldn’t return them.

But then I saw you behind her after we sat and ate quietly. Coincidentally, you walked our table slowly, and before I knew it, I held out my hand and I caressed the bare skin of your thigh. It was so soft and smooth, as if you’d get addicted to touching. This need to touch you more welled up inside me from this moment on.

I caught your attention; you looked back at me with confusion. But when our eyes connected, we were trapped in each other’s gaze. A connection between us, we both felt it. But I didn’t feel that she watching the both of us, filled jealousy and green envy. How shameful of me, to do this in front of her.

Our next meeting was when our classes got combined into one, you sat in the row in front of me and a column to me right. Watching you from behind, it gave me a sense of joy because I was able to see you and at a closer range than from afar. You began to fill my thoughts, but this time in more detail.

It was our self-study period but not a lot of us actually studied, that included me, but not you. You were studious and serious about work and school. Just from that I could tell that you weren’t experienced in love and relationships, if I did, would you let me teach you?

I heard a cry of pain and I looked towards you. You had cut your finger on the edge of the paper and the wound bled, holding it with your other hand. I was concerned that one of your slender fingers was damaged but with a cool demeanor, I stood up, walked over to your desk and took your hand in mine. You didn’t protest. It was red and small amounts of blood attempted to spill over so I put it in my mouth, cleaning the wound with my own saliva. It made you blush, looking away from my gesture of kindness, embarrassed but you didn’t take you hand back. It’s absolutely amazing how cute you are and how easily embarrassed you get; I just wanted to hug and squeeze you.

Little by little, our meetings grew more frequent. As time passed, we became closer and closer. My feelings for you were a small candle flame but soon became a bonfire of passion. I loved you and I wanted to make you mine. And I knew that you felt the same even without saying. Having never spoke of our feelings, I knew how you felt towards me and you knew as well.

Some days later, we both sat beside each other on the bench of the bus stop. You usually had to bus home so I often walked you to the bus stop just so I can spend more time with you. But this time around, I wanted to do something more.

I presented to her a necklace, the same one she gave to me but I did not want it, but I didn’t tell her that. Using the same symbolism that she used, I placed it around your slender neck. You smiled so happily, like a school girl, that it also made me smile as well, it made me want to hold and kiss you. We promised each other that we wouldn’t hurt each other; we’d be there for each other. We promised that, and I intended to keep it with my life.

I moved back and our eyes met again. And we stared at each other for so long, our eyes spoke words we couldn’t. We were only focused on each other, gaze unbreakable and loving, and not even the car collision broke our concentration even though it was only a few feet in front of us.

Our faces were close and oh, how I wanted to kiss you so much but I knew how shy you were, especially about intimacy in public. But even so, I inched closer and closer, attempting to take your lips in mine, but for your sake I held back and shifted to your ear and I nibbled it softly. You got embarrassed, it was so cute.

We were very happy, so happy. But...

But… it all crumbled in one fell swoop. I broke my promise.

Here I am now, three days later, at bench that bench again, this time alone, where I gave you that necklace, where nibbled on your soft ear, where not even a car collision would distract us… Where I made that now-broken promise with you.

I looked up and saw dark clouds roll in. The rain began to fall and it fell heavily. I, with no umbrella to protect myself, got soaked to the skin. I then hung my head, looking at the ground. I didn’t care that I got wet or soaked; it simply reminded what happened earlier the day after.

What happened that time, that time in the classroom, you caught her kissing me. It put me in a state of extreme worry and guilt. I pushed her off staring at her angrily, feeling the intense want to slap her but I couldn’t; I just couldn’t believe she did that knowing that you would be watching me. I called your name but it was too late, you had already run off, unable to watch anymore. I chased you into the rain, I caught up to you in order to explain but you called me names and yelled at me continuously. Still angry about before and without thinking, I slapped you; it was the biggest mistake I ever made and also the biggest regret of my life.

You struck my cheek with the palm of your hand. And the way you looked at me with sadness, anger, and betrayal, it scared me and it broke my heart. You ripped the necklace off your neck forcefully and threw it at my chest and I let it fall to the ground. Then you ran off again. I couldn’t build the confidence to follow you so I watched you shrink in size as you got farther and farther away from me, until you were out of sight.

I broke our promise, broke your heart, it was understandable to you had to break mine as well. IT was only fair.

I don’t deserve anybody. Not her, not you. I never did. I played with the heart of one and betrayed the other.

You are too pure for me. So pure, it made me guilty to try and make you mine.

My feelings for you weren’t meant to be requited. They never were.

Suddenly, I no longer felt the many raindrops falling on my back and head. I look at the ground in front of me and a pair of legs stood in front of me. I must be coming down with something, seeing things, there’s no way that you be standing here. I shook my head; no it’s just a hallucination caused by my unrequited feelings for you.

“You’ll catch a cold if you sit here in the rain without an umbrella, Jurina.”

Am I not hallucinating? The voice was so familiar, so kind and warm. It couldn’t be, after what I’ve done to you, you shouldn’t be standing here trying to help me. I didn’t want you to see me like this, but at the same time I felt this warm happiness inside, one that made me want to jump up and hold you close and apologize repeatedly.

Slowly bringing up my head, you caught me in your gaze, your beautiful eyes met with mine and everything became brighter and the rain stopped. You perfect face became clear as day.

“Rena…”

~THE END~

OMAKE~

Rena: Jurina-chan?

Jurina: Yeah?

Rena: Why didn’t you use any names in this until the end?

Jurina: Oh, I wanted to make it sound more mysterious, you know? Having to figure out who’s who as you’re reading it, then when you finally have an idea of who they are, at the end, you’ll see if you’re right or wrong.

Rena: *Nodding* Oooh I get it. And it’s based off our upcoming PV, right? So you’re “I” and I’m “you” and Churi is “her” or “she”. But that sounds confusing!

Jurina: Yup, that’s right! I can’t wait for it to be released! I’ll be watching it over and over and over just so I can watch Rena-chan be all cute and shy with me. *grins*

Rena: *blushes* J-Jurina-chan!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:12:39 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [Requited or Unrequited (WMatsui) Dec 24]
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »
Awesome!
So the Jurina's ex is Churi, oh.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 01:48:49 PM »
Oh! It was nice~ :wub:

Thanks for the Update :twothumbs

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
An update! :mon crazyinlove: Ah! So the idea came from Kataomoi Finally.
I like it! W Matsui ~    :gmon love2: Thx for the update and update soon! :onioncheer:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »
This just makes me crave the Kataomoi Finally PV even more now. Why isn't it January yet?

But I still don't get the car crash, it's just... there I don't know...

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »
But I still don't get the car crash, it's just... there I don't know...

Yeah I don't get it either but I just added it for consistency's sake

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 11:06:56 PM »
PERFECT~!

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [Sticking Together for Xmas (SaeYuki) Dec 26]
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »
@kahem
I guess so if you want to put it that way.
@Yagami.Rai
You're welcome~
@AKBlover_99
Glad you liked it!
@Kid_Alpha
Yeah I still don't get it Lol
@RenaChii
Haha~ I appreciate it's dub of perfection~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HAPPY BOXING DAY!! Sadly I am late for Christmas with this fic. And I REALLY wanted to get this done for Christmas... Oh well. Consider this a late Christmas present or a Boxing Day present, whatever floats your boat~

Hope you guys have/had an awesome Christmas/Boxing Day!!

This is as close to a lemon as anyone is going to get from me.

Forgive me if there is any errors, it's late and I wanted to get this up as soon as possible or Christmas.

Wee~~~

Sae X Yuki [Oneshot]: Sticking Together for Christmas

“Heee… I guess it won’t be snowing for Christmas this year. Sucks…”

Sae stares outside her window from the inside of her room. She was bored and had nothing to do on her Christmas vacation.

What was worst, she was all alone. And it was Christmas Eve.

Sae let out a depressed sigh. She didn’t know what to do, her family was out of town and she was left behind because of work. The thing is that she didn’t know she’d be let off early for the holidays. If she had known, she would probably be in Hokkaido with her mom, dad and brothers right now. Man, an idol’s job sure is a tough and lonely one.

She sat at her desk with her head down in her room. She sighed one more time. She had no one to talk to, no one to play with; she didn’t want to bother any of her friends right now because she didn’t want to disturb their own family time.

“I wonder what everyone else is doing.” She speaks out her thoughts, “I wonder what… Yukirin is doing…”

~PIN PO~N~ ~PIN PO~N~

The sounds of her doorbell rang and she broke free of her thoughts. She went to open her front door and she was greeted with smiling faces.

“Sayaka? Yuko? Yukirin?” Sae looked slightly down, “Eh, Takamina too? What are you guys do here?”

As they entered Sae’s home, they explained that all of them were going to be alone for Christmas because either their significant others or family were away or busy. So they group up and decided to have their own Christmas party. ‘Lonely people should stick together for Christmas!’ is how Yuko put it, though she said it in a way to cope with being away from Haruna on such an occasion. Somehow they knew that Sae was going to be alone as well so they came all the way to her place to party. Fun, laughter, partying ensued!

A few hours later (a few minutes before Christmas), almost everyone was knocked out. Somehow they got into Sae’s father and brothers’ beer and wine and drank their loneliness away. Luckily for all of them, there was no work the next day. They all fell asleep in Sae’s living room either from exhaustion or partying too hard, which was Yuko’s reason for passing out half naked on the floor while mumbling ‘Haruna’. Sayaka was sprawled on the couch in a more… dignified position than Yuko, and Takamina had left early to meet with Atsuko.

Sae, the good friend and host that she is, gave them spare blankets to keep them warm. It was winter after all; she didn’t want them to catch colds. She then retreated to her room.

With her back turned, Sae heard her room door open. Turning around, she saw Yuki standing at the door. Yuki wobbled to the side when she took a step forward and staggered towards Sae. Unbalanced, Yuki lost her footing and slipped, falling forward.

Sae rushed over to catch Yuki before she fell over, “Whoa!” She supported Yuki, their bodies pressed together. “Y-Yukirin? Are you ok?” She could smell the scent of alcohol around Yuki. Could it be that she drank some and had a little too much?  “Don’t tell me Yuko and the others made you drink.”

“Sae-chaaan~” Yuki called out. She then raises her head to look at Sae in the eyes, “We’re pathetic, aren’t we? We’re juzz two lonely people on Christmazz... Sssad…” It was obvious to see with her face all flushed and red and her slurred words, she was drunk.

Sae didn’t know what to do exactly or what to say, she didn’t even know what Yuki was talking about, “Huh?”

“You’re lonely without yer family; I’m lonely with mah mom in Kagoshima visiting Dad…” Yuki started as she started to close in on Sae’s face.

“Yukirin?” Sae started but Yuki placed a gentle finger on Sae’s lips.

Yuki looked at Sae’s lips, and then back to her eyes, “You know… you know what two lonely people should do? We should… stick together.” Her voice sounded seductive and alluring as she made her move and closed in.

“Y-Yukiri--?!” Yuki quickly captured Sae’s lips by kissing her.

It was Sae’s first kiss, not like the playful kisses she has with the other members, not like the stage kisses she had with Yuki for the musical, but a REAL kiss. The kiss was deep, it was passionate, and it was intense. Sae tried to push Yuki off but the kiss drained her energy. Who knew that Yuki knew how to kiss like that? It took Sae’s breath away when they parted, her legs began to feel weak and she started to turn red, her body began to feel warm.

“W-wait… The other’s might hear us… or walk--” Before she can catch her breath or even finish her sentence, Yuki dived in for another, hungry for more.

Sae didn’t resist as much now. In fact, because of her hidden feelings, feelings of love towards Yuki, she gave in and let Yuki do what she wanted; she simply couldn’t muster up the strength to fight back, her heart prevented it. She let herself be pushed backwards onto her bed by Yuki. She let herself be touched and kissed by Yuki in various places. She even let Yuki’s tongue slip into her mouth and taste every surface, causing her to moan into her mouth; Sae can even taste the lingering alcohol from her.

Retreating from Sae’s mouth with a line of saliva connecting them, Yuki went for the neck and kisses and licks the nape of it repeatedly, making Sae moan more and squirm. Her fingers traced the exposed surface of skin that was now covered in goose bumps; it made her tingle and writhe about. With the added influence of the alcohol in Yuki’s system, it excited her and want just wanted to take her.

She stopped as her mouth came close to her ear and pressed a soft kiss on it. Sae was able to feel Yuki’s warm breath travel down her ear canal.

“Sae-chan… I love you.” Yuki confessed and looked down on Sae under her. She stared at Sae with wanting and lustful eyes. Yuki bit her lip, hesitant to say her next words, “If you want me to stop now… Just say so. But if you don’t, I don’t think I’ll be able to later.” As if it had a mind of its own, her hand slowly went to Sae’s sweater and unzipped it little by little.

“Yukirin…” Sae simply lied there, watching Yuki back, into her dark orbs as she felt her clothes be undone the woman above her.

Yuki gave her a choice, stop now or be taken by lustful desire. This was a sign that Yuki wasn’t completely under the influence or that the alcohol was making her say and do things. But either way, what it came down was a choice and Sae didn’t need to think about it. Sae already knew her answer, it came to her as Yuki had her way with her, and she felt her body was hot and she had this inner desire welling up inside of her and it was building up ever since it they started. If they stopped now, Sae would be emotionally AND physically unsatisfied. It was already too late to stop, and she needed this.

A light nod of the head signaled Yuki to come down and take Sae’s lips in a steamy passion. She indulged herself in great pleasure that was Sae’s body, and Sae with Yuki’s. Removing the offending layers of clothing that prevented direct contact with sensitive skin, they began to lay light, soft kisses and caress each others’ body. Pleasured moans and heated gasps escaped their mouths, however muffled to the outside world.

The rest of the night, the two were wrapped in each others' loving warmth, passionate sweat, and pleasurable excitement.

--

Yuki awoke the next morning, Christmas morning, feeling like she had just been put through a meat grinder.

“Ugh… Hangover… My head hurts, that’s the last time I drink that much.” Yuki rose from the bed and held her head, “Oooh…” Her eyes squeezed closed as her began to pound from the movement. And soon everything came crashing into her memory like a tidal wave. Her eyes shot open filled with fear and terror, “Oh my god… That had to be a dream, it must be a dream.”

Yuki looked down at herself, she was nude. She looked around the room she was in, it was Sae’s. And on the floor, articles of clothing were strewn about. “Oh my god… I didn’t…” She felt scared now and was hesitant to look next to her on the bed. She was shaking at this point, and slowly she turned her head to her right and saw a sleeping and naked Sae.

“EHH!! N-no way, it wasn’t a dream?! I wasn’t dreaming?! Oh no, oh no, oh no!! What have I done?!” Yuki went into panic mode. Nope, none of what happened last night was a dream, Yuki had too much, she stumbled into Sae’s room, and she had her way with her.

“I’m such a pervert, I’m the worst! I’ve ruined everything! Sae-chan, I’m so sorry. I should just disappear!” She exclaimed loudly. Yuki wanted to get out of bed, collect her clothes and leave ASAP but she was afraid that if she moved, Sae would wake up and yell at her.

“Mm…” Moments into Yuki’s freak out session, Sae moaned and woke up from her sleep. Opening heavy eyelids, we watched a panicky Yuki. “Yukirin?”

“Sa-Sae-chan! Uhh… This is… Last night… Mm… I…” Yuki stammered, she tried to think of an excuse for last night. But she still couldn’t wrap her mind around what happened, “Uwaaaa… I’m sorry!”

Sae sat up and rubbed her eyes, holding the blanket that they shared to her chest to cover herself. She then rubbed the back of her bed-haired head, “Who would have thought that things would turn out like this, huh? Hehe…  That’s one heck of a Christmas present… I guess.”

Yuki tried to bury her embarrassed self into the blanket, “Mmm… I’m so sorry, please don’t hate me.” She quickly pulled the sheets over her head.

Sae chuckled, pulling back the blanket and gestured Yuki to come closer. She placed a hand on top of Yuki’s head and gently strokes her hair, “It’s ok. I don’t hate you, and I can never.” Sae pulls her in and kissed Yuki’s forehead, “Because I love you too.”

“Now come here,” this time Sae took charge as she wrapped Yuki with her arm and gently pushed her down back on the bed. She placed a small kiss to her lips and looked lovingly into Yuki’s eyes. “It’s time for your present,” she smiled mischievously.

Sae was ok with what happened? Yuki didn’t know how, but apparently she was forgiven, she felt glad.

“Merry Christmas.”

~THE END~

OMAKE~

Yuki: *blushing fiercely* …

Sae: *blushing fiercely as well* …

Yuki: *still blushing* … Sae-…chan?

Sae: *still blushing too* I-I know, Yukirin… I know. It’s ok. It’s a Christmas present, so it’s ok. We’re just lucky that Yuko or Sayaka didn’t wake up or something.

Yuki: They were still there?! *face turns completely red* I’m so ashamed… First I drink too much, and then I force Sae-chan to… to… Oh god, this is so unlike me.

Sae: … But I enjoyed it…
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 07:48:25 PM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
WOAH!! WHAT A HOT CHRISTMAS FOR SAEYUKI!!! hahaha Yuki is so pervert!!

It's okay Yuki, Sae really enjoyed anyway. :D

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - I Don`t Wanna Be With You