JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Magokoro no Michi

Author Topic: [Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 5 [Multiple pairings]  (Read 17734 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 2 [Multiple pairings]
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
YOU WILL REGRET YUKIRIN...MAYU IS AWESOME!!! ARE YOU BLIND??????

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
Home
by Louise-sama

Our lives are different from each other, but the red strings of fate weaved our paths together.

Chapter 2
yea when I read this my saddness go away   :luvluv1: :shy2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
Home
by Louise-sama

Our lives are different from each other, but the red strings of fate weaved our paths together.

Chapter 2
yea when I read this my saddness go away   :luvluv1: :shy2:

i still hope mayuki together in the future

well i'm mayuki hard shipper LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Louise-sama

• Frustrated Writer and an Amateur Artist
  • Member+
  • Girls like girls like boys do.
[Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 3
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »
Replies:

gekgeki: Yeah, Yukirin will have lots of regrets. Mayuyu is one of the best girls out there!
mo-chan: Well, I'm glad that your sadness faded.
kurogumi: A MaYuki shipper! Let's see how things go between Mayuyu and Yukirin. But I don't think this update will satisfy your MaYuki heart--for now, that is.

Sooo....
After a month or two, I'm back with a looong chapter. Seriously. I found it tiring to read. I'm sorry for that. I had lots of things to do and my first draft for this chapter was lost. But I won't give those reasons to you. We all have lots of things to do after all, right? I know you deserve more and all I can do is apologize, dumbly. Yes.

Before scrolling down, here are some notice and announcements: 1) This chapter is the longest so far and it wasn't actually proofread (all of my works aren't, actually) despite the delay. So I suggest you read it when your mind is calm. 2) Action-hinted. 3) Mystery persons and hidden plots--Oh, how I love them! And most importantly;

4) It was my birthday! ...yesterday.

Moving on!

Home
by Louise-sama
Chapter 3

Our lives are different from each other but the red strings of fate weaved our paths together.

Jurina walked down a street towards a local junior high school. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this because she needed to prepare for her morning class at the university. But she couldn’t help it. It started out of curiosity but then it became her guilty routine. She does this every school day, without fail. This time, however, she took a different route. And from now on, she would probably take this new route every day. Today, she planned on moving in with Mayu and Milky on the share house.

She stopped on her tracks when she saw the school gate. By this hour, Jurina was sure that classes had already started and students should have been inside the school building. She leaned against the gate, scouting if there was anyone in the garden—fortunately, she found no one. She was about to enter when a girl bumped into her.

“Ouch…” groaned the school girl as she fell to the ground.

“Are you all right?”

“Yes. I’m sor—ah!” the girl gasped. Her face flustered when Jurina leaned down.

“Let me help you.”

Jurina’s hand was left hanging as the girl frantically ran past her. She heard something like ‘kakkoi’—she wasn’t sure. She found it rude, considering that the girl was the one at fault, but Jurina shoved it off. The girl must be in so much trouble now, anyway. It was forty minutes after the school bell rang after all.

That felt nostalgic to her—having to wear school uniform, beating the ring of the school bell, and bloodbath during lunch breaks. How she misses her younger years.

Her mind raced back to years from before. She never had any confidence about her intelligence and skills so when she passed Tokyo Geidai admissions, it came a little surprise for her. She applied for Intermedia Art—something that is close to her heart. But her skills were not the main reason why she chose this path.

Jurina was sitting on the bleachers under the canopy. Her tongue slightly stuck out of her mouth while drawing, however absent-mindedly as her field of vision was shared by the scene in front of the bleachers—a panoramic view of the track-and-field oval—her dream team. She shifted from her posture, trying to regain her focus on the figures she was drawing, only to leave the girl towering beside her unnoticed.

“You’re pretty good.”

A little surprised, Jurina looked up at the source of the gentle voice.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

Jurina’s focus was immediately clouded by the feminine aura exuding from her. Fortunately, she managed to reply. “It’s fine.”

“Can I sit here?” Rena gestured to the bench where Jurina sits.

Jurina almost hesitantly shifted to give space for the stranger. “Go on.” She almost choked at her words. No, she wasn’t fine with this proximity. She always feared being surrounded by other people. It makes her feel uncomfortable and obligated to keep up a conversation. But she felt more tension this time because the girl sitting beside her is her senpai.

She finally returned her gaze to the sketch pad and finished the drawing. Noticing that there was something missing in the sketch, she groaned. It wasn’t like she really tried hard on the details. In fact, she was just mindlessly and carelessly stroking the lines. For a normal person, you would consider it as a lifetime achievement. But for an artist—like she claims herself to be—it wasn’t something you should feel satisfied about.

“I like your drawing.”

Rena spoke, breaking her from trance, again. Jurina glanced at the girl beside her who had just taken a picture of her drawing on her hands. Rena warmly smiled at her then focused her camera to the running members of the track team. Jurina hissed in unbelief and marveled at her own drawing.

“I think it’s plain.”

“Not to my eyes,” said Rena, enthusiastically as she spun around to take a picture of Jurina’s startled face. She dropped it to her side afterwards, facing the freshman and smiled reassuringly. “It’s perfect,” she said softly.

Her eyes were warm and beaming, making Jurina stare in awe. She felt her heart flutter. It was her first time being praised. She was in her first month of her freshman year—a high time to make a debut on her high school status. For the past few weeks, she had been joining various clubs to prove herself but none of her attempts were successful. On top of it all, not a single word of compliment reached her ears but all insults and discouragement. It had been pulling her confidence down for the past week, along with her hope for the track and field try-out. But with that outspoken compliment, it seemed her burden weighed down a little.

“Do you have any clubs?”

Jurina turned her head to the cheering runners. Their faces were plastered with victorious smiles, hands thrusted in the air, feet never touching the ground. She had dreamt of sharing those triumphant expressions with these folks but her insecurities and fears were engulfing her spirit.

“I was rejected.” It wasn’t true. In fact, it hasn’t even started yet. But to the doubtful Jurina, it was the most apparent thing that could happen.

The girl sensed the sudden change in mood of Jurina. Honestly, she just wanted to ease the worried face of the younger girl, even though she was oblivious to her problem.

“How about joining the School Newspaper Club?”

“Huh?” Jurina asked bewilderingly.

“Right now, we have vacancy for the position of cartoonist. It would be great if you join us.”

Jurina feared being around many people. She found it bothersome. But ironically, she was also the type who wanted to be adorned. Maybe this was why she decided to join the Track and Field Club. Although this would attract more people, this would make her famous the fastest. But if she joined the Newspaper Club, then fame could fall upon her with the guarantee of her privacy. Why not?

Jurina freely smiled at the girl who had just given her a brilliant idea. She doesn’t know her name and this was the first time she saw her. But there was something in her presence that attracted Jurina. She felt familiarity. And it was a sweet feeling of fulfillment.

Rena returned the smile but awkwardly averted her eyes afterwards. Jurina had been staring at her for too long. She nervously caressed her own face, wondering if there was something on her face but she felt none. Jurina giggled, for the first time, at her attempt to avoid looking at her eyes. Upon hearing this, Rena eyed her.

“Can I see your drawing?” she asked.

Jurina nodded and handed her sketch pad. Rena carefully took it away from her hands and marveled at the drawing.

“See? These racing monkeys are perfect!"

“But they aren’t monkeys!” Jurina corrected.

It was Rena’s turn to laugh. She was just fooling around but Jurina’s huge reaction fed her ego.

“But you wished they were, didn’t you?” Rena teased.

This time, Jurina joined her laugh. She was supposed to feel guilty because Rena caught her. But she had no idea what came over her.

“Well then, I’ll be heading home now.” Rena collected her things and got up. She bowed and walked away, leaving Jurina laughing by herself.

Jurina’s laughter died and her smile dropped. She came so sudden and left so soon. Fate can sometimes be an utter troll. “Wait!” She called out.

Rena stopped and spun around.

“I’m Matsui Jurina!”

Rena flashed a smile and continued her walk.

“I know!”

And with that, her chest began to feel alive as her insides flipped in utter bliss.

~

Rena was shuffling papers on her hands; beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She unconsciously crunched her eyebrows. It wasn’t usual for her to get so easily irritated. Maybe the heat is slowly getting to her. Today was hot though it shouldn’t be, considering that it’s autumn. She suddenly stopped her work and approached the window.

She opened the window and let the wind take her loose hair strands. She does this everyday even when the air-conditioner is turned on. Fresh air always does the trick. Her co-teachers don’t seem to mind as they faced their own discomfort. She marveled at the panoramic beauty of the school grounds. It was currently empty since everyone is inside the school building—either studying or just hiding from the sun.

Unbeknownst to her that Jurina is observantly watching her from under the bushes right beneath the faculty room.

“Stalking again, are we?”

Jurina turned around to the source of the teasing voice. “Ah! Don’t get the wrong idea. I was just—” Jurina was cut by the swift palm covering her mouth.

“Keep quiet!” the smaller woman warned her. “The students might hear you…” she added as she gestured to the approaching students. She waited for them to enter the school building before releasing Jurina.

“Aren’t you from this school?” Jurina asked. She scanned the woman from her head to toe and grinned. “Come to think of it, you look more suspicious than me.”

She was wearing an over-sized denim sweatshirt and silky black pants. She got her hair tied under her cap but Jurina could tell that her hair was dyed from her fringes. She also wore a pair of eyeglasses— ridiculously strange eyeglasses—which made her more conspicuous. Personally, Jurina thought she had no sense of fashion. It’s not like she cared. But it seemed like they shared a mutual situation. It wouldn’t be so good if they got caught.

“That’s rude. Don’t judge me by my looks. I’m a lot better than you think I am.” She answered defensively.

Jurina just smirked and rolled her eyes. She retracted her gaze to the Yamato Nadeshiko she always loved.

“Why do I see you sneaking here almost every weekdays?” asked the woman.

Jurina hid her eyes under her bangs. She had been sneaking around this school before attending her morning classes in the university. She would hide under the bushes and watch for the same person to open the window of the faculty room. It was all truth and it was proven by the blush creeping on her cheeks.

“Need my help?”

Jurina threw doubtful eyes to the other girl. “Why would I trust you?”

“Is that even a question?” the woman proudly crossed her arms, earning a raised eyebrow from Jurina. “I’m your best shot!” she drew her fringes back coolly. The younger girl retracted her gaze again to the woman at the window, completely ignoring the stranger. This time, she watched her a little expectantly.

All Jurina wanted right now is to sneak her hands around her waist and feel her warmth. But she couldn’t. Not yet. She was tied down under her own promise. And she wouldn’t dare to break it. Two more years. It wasn’t that far away, she convinced herself.

The smaller yet older woman felt dejected. She then pulled Jurina roughly by the shoulders. “Why don’t you just let her know you’re here?” She expected Jurina to throw her a questioning look but she received nothing in response. “There are hundreds of people in this school—students, teachers; males and females. I’m sure a big fraction of them keep their eyes stuck on her.”

Jurina suddenly felt her nervousness stirred. “A-Are you one of them?” she asked her, almost warningly.

“I wouldn’t help you if I was,” the woman chuckled while surrendering her hands up in the air.

“Then why would you help me?” Jurina asked.

“As long as you don’t hit on my Rapunzel up there, then we’re good,” she pointed at the topmost room of the school building. From below, Jurina could see a woman on her late twenties. Her hair was carefully fixed. She was peering on the window and Jurina could tell that she had been watching over their conversation the whole time.

Jurina swallowed hard when she realized that she was the principal of the school. The stranger beside her wrapped an arm around Jurina’s broad shoulders and made a peace sign towards the principal. Jurina saw how the composed principal unexpectedly wavered at the childish gesture and walked away from the window.

“What was that?"

“So…what do you say?” the stranger asked.

Jurina stared at her for a brief moment. “Matsui Jurina,” she extended her hand. The stranger gave her a questioning look. “You’ll know you’re trusted when I say my name to a stranger. I’m Matsui Jurina.”

“You made the right choice,” she grinned. “Call me Takamina,” she finished and shook Jurina’s hand.

“You just got yourself a deal, Takamina-san.”

Takamina reached for her vibrating phone and read a message. Her lips curved up and glanced back at the topmost room. Jurina heard her giggle like a child.

Not long after, her smile was immediately replaced by a dark expression after she received a call from someone who was rushing her to ‘return to the headquarters.’ Oblivious to the conversation, Jurina took a final glance at her beautiful woman on the window.

“See you around, kid.” Said Takamina as she patted Jurina on her back and sneaked away.

Jurina finally saw that Rena left the window. It was probably time for her to go to school now, too. She got up from the bushes and sneakily ran towards the gate. However, fate must have been playing with her as she bumped with someone again. She was certain that she would fall but a strong hand yanked her arm, preventing the fall.

She opened her previously tight eyes and was surprised that her savior was another woman. She was cladded in a police officer’s uniform.

“Careful now. A beautiful girl wouldn’t want to break her arm.” Sae smiled at her.

Jurina stared at Sae. “Thanks.” She got up and regained her composure. Realizing that she had been staring for too long, she bowed her head, trying to hide her embarrassment. “I’ll go ahead.” She started running past the gate. As she recalled her encounter with the police officer, she squealed inside her head. “That was embarrassing…”

Sae remained on her spot, trailing her eyes to the running girl suspiciously.

~

Rena who was previously enjoying the morning breeze had resumed her paperwork. The breeze had successfully helped her ease her aching temples. The faculty room was now full but it still felt lonely for her. Suddenly, a familiar voice lifted her spirits.

“Good morning Rena!”

Rena looked up at the source of the exuding royalty aura and flashed her smile of relief. “Oh, good morning, Yukirin.”

Yuki smiled back as she walked towards Rena. “You seem busy this early in the morning.”

“Yes. I’m sorting out student profiles.” Rena gestured to the papers.

Yuki hinted her tiredness and rolled her eyes. “There goes your hardworking side again.” She hated to see Rena tired or in pain. They had been comrades since they started working together as a teacher in this junior high school. And Rena never failed to get sick every month for overexerting her body. Yuki left her things on her table and scanned the inside of her bag. “You better have breakfast first. We have a long day ahead.” She pulled the sandwich from her bag and offered to Rena. “Here.”

“T-thanks…” Rena took the sandwich and stared at it in her hands. She loved how Yuki cares for her. And she hated herself for being so stubborn. She probably can’t eat the sandwich because: one, she is that busy that she doesn’t even have time for a bite; two, she doubts if the sandwich is even edible. Last time Rena ate her sandwich, she filed a leave for two days for an upset stomach. But she knew that she must accept it because she’s afraid that she might hurt her friend’s feelings.

“If you’re worried about getting food-poisoned, don’t be. I didn’t prepare that, myself. I bought it from the convenience store,” Yuki assured her with a smile. Rena looked at her and their gazes lingered. As if having a secret conversation, they laughed at the shared thought in their minds. Yuki was always good in reading her.

Suddenly, Rena had the urge to ask something that had been bugging her since Yuki moved in with Sae last week. “By the way,” she started, “how is it…living with Sae-chan?”

Yuki’s smile slowly faded, “…everything’s fine.” Her gaze fixed to nowhere in particular, as if recounting scenes from her memory. This went on until Rena cleared her throat—Yuki snapped back to reality. “Why do you ask?”

Rena smiled weakly and gently shook her head. “Living in the same apartment without you feels lonely.”

“Oh, Rena…” Yuki mumbled under her breath. They shared in an apartment before she moved in together with Sae. And it was a sad afternoon when she had to say goodbye to her friend.

Rena smiled at her nonetheless. “You can still visit anytime you want, OK?”

“Thank you, Rena-sama!”

“Stop calling me that! It’s embarrassing, you know.” Rena laughed.

Yuki started laughing too but Rena could tell that it’s not her same energetic laugh as before. As much as Rena wanted to help, she decided to wait until Yuki freely discuss this with her. When they were housemates, Rena was Yuki’s confidant. And she missed those nights when only she can hear Yuki’s innermost feelings and secrets.

“Ah, excuse me, Kashiwagi-sensei, Miyazawa-san came to see you, again.” An old co-teacher called out to them. Sae had been frequently visiting the school but she never told Yuki why. The two teachers turned around and identified Sae behind the teacher.

“Sae-chan?” asked Yuki.

“You’re really good friends, huh?” asked the old teacher as Sae waved at Yuki and Rena.

Yuki and Rena looked at each other nervously. ‘Good friends’—that’s what Yuki call Sae at their workplace even if they’re a couple. Sae understands, but she feels uneasy with that label. The last time she heard Yuki called her that, she ended up breaking a window—she is not that good at handling her temper.

“Yes we are,” Yuki nervously answered.

“Excuse us, sensei,” said Sae as she dragged Yuki outside the faculty room.

Right after the door shut behind them, Yuki turned to Sae and asked her. “Sae, what are you doing here?”

“I just want to inform you that I’ll be coming home late.”

“You could’ve just phoned me or something,” Yuki suggested.

“It’s fine. I also wanted to see you.”

“Seriously? We meet each other everyday. We’re living under the same roof, remember?” Sometimes, she hates Sae for being possessive, but there are rare times that she finds her over-possessiveness cute—today, for example.

“I can’t help it.” Sae pouted childishly. “You’re just so cute that I want to stay with you all day.” Sae pushed Yuki roughly against the wall and kissed her cheeks, gliding all the way to her sensitive earlobe.

Yuki gasped at the contact and pushed Sae away from her. “Stop it. I’m at work.”

Sae was kept silent at Yuki’s resistance. Her gaze was intently locked with Yuki’s, as if demanding an explanation. This wasn’t actually the first time that it happened. But when she heard Yuki repeat her words, she stepped back.

“Alright, alright. I get it. I’m leaving.”

Yuki smiled in relief and walked to the door but right before she could open it, a hand stopped her.

“Call me when you’re home, okay?” It was Sae. Her tone was a little softer and endearing.

Yuki smiled and nodded. “I will.”

~
“Are you kidding me? What do you mean no liquors?”

“Because this is a café and not a bar, you squirrel.”

“Café?! Why would a drunkard like you manage a café?!”

“Lower your voice or you won’t get any drinks from me at all.”

“Mariko-sama…” Yuko immediately knelt down and bowed as if praising Mariko. “Please feed me!”

“Okay, okay,” Mariko sighed. They’re about the same age but Yuko can be acting like an elementary student sometimes.

“By the way, Yuko, why did you suddenly come back?”

Yuko got up and joined Mariko on the counter. “What’s with the question? You sound like you’re not happy to see me at all,” she said. Though it was hidden under her usual toothy grin, Mariko sensed loneliness in Yuko’s tone.

“It’s been five years since you left everyone clueless about your whereabouts,” said Mariko as she set a cup of latte in front of Yuko.

“You know my job,” Yuko answered quietly. “I’ve been chasing a faint shadow under the dark night.” Her tone was more solemn, more careful, and more serene—it was unusual for her to speak in that manner. She stared at her drink and noticed the latte art. It was a rabbit. She always loved rabbits. But she stirred her drink anyway. She always believed that Mariko was an artist.

“A shadow hunter,” Mariko repeated. “That’s stupid.”

“Stupid?” Yuko laughed. “If you call ‘leaving everything you have for chasing after something that doesn’t have guarantee on achieving’ stupid, then I really am stupid.” She gulped down her drink and propped her head on the table. She caught a glimpse of Mariko’s frown. She can speak thousands of words but Mariko wouldn’t understand her. Or maybe she never really planned on answering her questions.

Her eyes wandered around the cafe. It wasn’t large but not that small either. It was perfectly tranquil. She couldn’t believe that Mariko owns this. Suddenly, she felt like she was being left out.

“By the way, how’s Takamina doing?” asked Yuko.

“Hm, she’s been pretty discreet lately,” said Mariko.

Yuko expected this but she just wanted to lean away from their previous topic.

“I bet she’s getting stronger and stronger,” said Yuko.

Takamina. She always mentions Takamina. After all, they were frenemies. They were known as rivals in various fields—in sports, in academics, in work. Everything was a competition. But they were also best friends. They were always together and did things as partners. But Mariko knows the tale so well when they fought—for love.

Recounting that mark when their friendship was creased, Mariko pulled out a joke. She can’t afford to ruin her reunion with her best friend. “I’ll bet on that if you say she’s not getting any taller.”

Both girls laughed. It was all in the past after all. And they are not ones to dwell on it.

“By the way, I’ve got a surprise for you.” said Mariko.

Yuko stopped laughing and her face showed confusion. Suddenly, she snapped back in realization as a familiar high-pitched voice called from the kitchen.

“Mariko. The coffee grinder is…Eh?”

“Nyan…Nyan…?” asked Yuko in disbelief. Air was filling her slightly parted lips as her mind was trying to process what was blinding her eyes.

Haruna stepped closer to identify the toothy-grinned girl in front of her. “…Yuko?”

Yuko’s eyes widened. She stood up and hugged Haruna. “Nyan Nyan…Wow! I didn’t expect to see you here!”

“You’re back…” Haruna dumbly stated as she let her mind absorb the hyper energetic girl’s presence.

“I missed you a lot…chu.” Yuko puckered her lips and aimed at Haruna’s.

However, Haruna’s reflexes worked on its own and used her hand to cover Yuko’s lips. “Not so fast, you squirrel!” She smacked her head.

“Ouch! What was that for? Didn’t you miss me?” asked Yuko while rubbing the aching side of her head.

“Don’t cling on me like that. You haven’t showed up for five years, and now…” mumbled Haruna.

Rather than displeasure, Yuko saw sadness in Haruna’s eyes. Yuko hated to see that. Not after their five long years of separation.

“You mean, you were waiting for me all this time?”

“Of-of course not! Who do you think you are? You’re getting too high on yourself!” yelled Haruna, a little defensively.

Yuko chuckled. “Now, now. I know you do. You love me, after all, right?”

“Geez, you kids.” Mariko sighed again. She wasn’t really irritated. She witnessed them act like this for a couple of times before and got used to this. In fact, she’s utterly happy about the meeting of the two. But as she witnessed the two’s sweet exchanges, a hidden guilt resurfaces her.

“What’s this noise?”

Mariko looked up at the girl who entered her café. “Oh, Juritan! You’re alive!” She met her halfway and examined Jurina’s body. “How did you survive last night?”

“Mariko-sama, wait. I’m fine, I’m fine. Geez,” she resisted and pushed Mariko’s roaming hands off her. “And to top it all, I found a new home already.”

“What? Are you already living with Rena-chan?” Mariko knew Rena. Jurina mentioned Rena a lot before – over a bottle of beer, when she was sleep talking, and mostly when she’s wide awake.

“No, I’m with the girl who ate here from yesterday.”

“Eh?! You’re a two-timer?!” Yuko butted in their conversation. “Ouch!” Haruna had smacked her head again. “Nyan Nyan, why did you hit me?”

“Huh?” asked Jurina. “And who are you?”

“Oh, I forgot. Jurina, this is Yuko—she’s a friend from high school.”

“What do you mean ‘friend’? We’re best friends!” Yuko rested her elbow on Mariko’s shoulder. “I’m Yuko. Hi!”

“Hello, Yuko-san. My name is Jurina.”

“Pleased to meet you, Jurina!” Yuko grinned. “Ah, come here, come here,” she dragged Jurina to a corner and snaked her arm around her neck. “You see, your Mariko-sama back then was—“

“Oi, oi. Don’t listen to her!” Mariko called out. Knowing Yuko, she might be telling her lots of made-up stories.

“Yuko. Stop causing trouble, you shameless squirrel.” Haruna grabbed Yuko by the ears.

“Hey! That hurts! And why do you keep on calling me a squirrel? I’m a human! A human! Geez.”

Mariko sighed at the two. “By the way, Jurina. What brought you here?”

“Oh. Well I’m going to transfer my things this afternoon, so I was wondering, maybe you can give me a lift?” Jurina’s eyes beamed expectantly.

“Not a chance. Mariko’s heart is like a stone.” Yuko whispered to herself.

“Sure, I’ll help you out.” Mariko said.

“Eh?!” Yuko’s eyes grew wide. “No way…”

Mariko turned to Haruna who was petting Yuko. “You’re coming too, right? Kojiharu?”

“Yes. I want to help too.”

“Great! I’ll text you the details. I’ll go to school first, then. Bye.” Jurina waved and walked towards the door. She paused for a while and turned back. “Mariko-sama, you’re the best!” she shouted and exited while running.

Mariko waved back and sighed. “That kid. I’m glad she’s okay.”

“You’re kidding, right? Since when did the righteous Mariko become soft?” asked Yuko with an amazed expression.

“I was surprised too. Everyday, since I started working here, she talks a lot about Jurina. And her mood changes quickly whenever she’s around. They really have a deep relationship.” Haruna answered.

“What are you two whispering about?”

“Nothing!”

Yuko grabbed Haruna by the waist and grinned. “Say, Nyan Nyan, where were we?”

Right before Yuko pull Haruna closer, Mariko separated them apart. “Stop right there,” she pushed Yuko’s face away. “Kojiharu still needs to work.”

Haruna’s face showed disappointment as Mariko instructed her to go inside.

“Aw, too bad.” Yuko said as she stretched her arms. “Well then, I’ve got business to handle too.” She grabbed her bag with a hand and slung it to her shoulder. The other hand searched for her hat and placed it on top of her head.

Mariko watched her walk away. “Hey, Yuko.” Mariko stopped her. “Say hi to Takamina for me.”

“Heh?” Yuko turned around. Her eyes were asking ‘how did Mariko know I will meet with Takamina?’ She didn’t mention it to her. Maybe Mariko just saw right through her.

“Aren’t we best friends?” said Mariko as she returned to the counter.

Yuko was left grounded on her spot. Best friends. Was she even worthy of that? “Well then, see you around.” Yuko waved and walked away.

~

Mayu sighed. Her time was again wasted on another boring lecture. She sat right on the Wi-Fi hotspot of the university lounge. Using her MacBook Pro, she cleared something that had been distracting her during her classes—her encounter with Sae and Yuki yesterday, that is. She entered Sae’s name on the search engine, expecting to see her profile.

Miyazawa Sae…24 years old…Assistant Police Inspector…Tokyo Metropolitan Police Force…

In a relationship.

Mayu almost choked when she read that line. Why would she reveal that she is in a relationship while she’s working in the government? Didn’t she realize that she would lose her position when the people found out that she is in a relationship with another girl? Moreover, it will affect her girlfriend—Yuki—and Mayu wouldn’t be too pleased when that happens.

Recognized as the most outstanding police entity of the year.

“Because I was entrusted with this power, I’m going to surrender my vain life to uphold my responsibility.”

“What a noble person. You never change, senpai,” Mayu commented as she scrolled down.

Suddenly, Mayu’s thoughts wondered back to a specific time frame.

“Why did you help me out, senpai?” a high schooler Mayu shyly asked. She was pressing an ice pack against Sae’s bruised eye.

“Is that even a question? Because you’re my kouhai—that’s why.” Despite the pain she was feeling, Sae was still smiling.

A helpless basketball loser who joined the basketball club—that’s what Mayu was in her school. Mayu bowed her head down to look away from the smile. “If something happens to you, I can never forgive myself.”

Sae frowned and caught her wrist. “Don’t say that.” As an optimistic leader, Sae had a disdain on pessimistic attitude.

Suddenly, the door cracked open, revealing Yuki who was carrying bandages and gauzes.

The two girls glanced at her with their own surprised expressions. Yuki’s face was well-collected but her wide eyes reflected her own surprise. “I’m back! Mayuyu, thank you for watching over Sae-chan while I was gone.”

“Don’t mention it, Yuki-senpai. I’m the one responsible anyway.”

“You should stop blaming yourself,” said Sae as she rolled over the infirmary bed to face the other side.

“She’s right, Mayuyu. It’s not healthy to blame yourself. And besides, our basketball club’s ace is not someone who gets beaten up so easily,” Yuki said, reassuringly.

“Senpai…I’m sorry for always relying on you.”

Yuki patted Mayu’s head. “You should rest now, too, Mayuyu. I’ll take over from here.”

Mayu pouted. “Is it okay? I can help you.”

“Leave it to me. I’m the club’s manager, anyway,” smiled Yuki. She made a peace sign and sat on the clubroom’s bunk bed to tend Sae’s wounds. “Sae-chan, you just love getting into fights, don’t you?”

ooo

Sae rested her hand on Mayu’s shoulder as she spoke. “Say, Mayu. I have something to tell you.”

Mayu lifted her face from the book and faced Sae. “What is it, Sae-chan?”

“Actually, I have someone that I like.”

Mayu’s skipped a heartbeat after hearing this and became very tensed. As much as she wanted to hear Sae’s secret, she was nervous as hell to learn who was that someone that her beloved senpai likes. “…You do?”

“Yeah.” Sae said as she looked around them. Mayu suddenly became aware of their proximity and found that the library they were in was half-empty. When she found no one near the bookshelves, Sae hovered her head closer to Mayu and spoke silently. “Can I trust you about it?” It was almost a whisper, as if their whole conversation was forbidden.

Before Mayu could fully recall the next scene, she slammed her laptop shut. She massaged her own temples and took a sip from her latte.

“Forget about it, Mayu…”

~

“Milky?”

“You seem surprised. I called you to say that I’m coming over, right?"

“Oh, yes.” Yui scratched the back of her head as she uncomfortably rolled her eyes to the corner. “You did call me, but…”

Miyuki looked at Yui with slight confusion. But she shrugged and called the attention of the other girl back. “By the way, did you notice the girl outside? She looks a mess. I wonder what happened to her.” She continued as she gestured her thumb towards the door.

“Oh. She’s Shimazaki-san from the neighbourhood. She barely goes out, really.”

“Oh.” Miyuki nodded in realization. She noticed that Yui has been awkwardly avoiding her eyes. Finally, her gaze found large bags and guitar on the corner. Her eyes narrowed at the familiar guitar case, trying to identify from the register of her mind.

“Yuihan, I know you play drums, but I didn’t know you play guitar too,” said Miyuki.

“Actually—”

“Yuihan, do we have breakfast?” a voice from the other side of the hallway called the two girls’ attention.

Miyuki’s eyes widened as a familiar girl with short raven hair appeared. “…No way.”

“Milky?” the other girl faced her with wide eyes of her own.

“Saya—” Miyuki ran past Yui and smashed her body against Sayanee, squeezing her tight.

Yui sneakily walked inside the flat, leaving the two girls alone. “Breakfast is served,” she mumbled.

“Sayanee, you idiot!” Miyuki shouted. Her embrace got tighter with every second. “What took you so long?!” Her voice cracked, hinting that she might cry.

“Milky…” Sayanee said. She mentally hit herself for muttering such dumb response. But her mind was totally clouded with anxiety at the moment. Finally, she decided to speak out one of her reasons for coming to Tokyo. “Well, I figured, maybe NUMB can rock Tokyo, too.”

Miyuki started to sob. Sayanee rubbed her back, calming the other girl. “Hey, stop crying.” This didn’t help at all, instead, it only made Miyuki to release more tears. Her sleeves were now damp but she did nothing to break away from their embrace. It had been years since they last saw each other, and her body had been craving for Miyuki’s heat.

Finally, Miyuki broke the embrace. “I’m just so happy to see you again.” She said as she wiped off her own tears. “How long have you been here?”

“Since last night.”

Miyuki dropped her smile. “Why did you come to Yui’s place before meeting me?”

“You see, I lost your phone number. We didn’t have contact other than that.”

“Sayanee, you don’t just lose someone’s number unless you delete it on purpose.” Miyuki pouted.

“Well, I was expecting a call from you…” Sayanee said.

Miyuki was taken aback. She never really called Sayanee since she moved to Tokyo because she was waiting for her to call her first. Regrets started filling her throat. She wanted to reason out but she can’t.

“But you never did, so I thought, maybe you already forgot about us—me,” Sayanee sneaked a glance at Miyuki and was surprised when she saw a blush on the girl’s cheeks.

Miyuki tried to fight the guilt building up inside her. She had a lot to ask but the atmosphere had been too awkward for both of them to speak more. “…So, where do you plan on staying?”

Sayanee pursed her lips. “I guess I’ll rent my own flat, or maybe I’ll stay here with Yu—“

“Not a chance. I don’t want to live with a drunkard like you.” Yui cut her as she joined the two girls. “Go to Milky’s place instead,” she suggested to Sayanee and winked.

“But Yuihan…!” Sayanee pleaded as she tugged Yui’s shirt.

“That’s right!” Miyuki butted in, pushing Sayanee away from Yui. “We still have two rooms available at the share house. What do you say?” Miyuki’s eyes twinkled in expectation.

Maybe it’s not too late to redeem her mistakes.

~

“Chief Takahashi,” called the two elite police officers of Tokyo Metropolitan Police Force.

“Captain Akimoto, Lieutenant Miyazawa,” Takahashi Minami turned her chair around from the tall window of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Station.

“So I assume you already heard about the recent crime,” she asked as she raised the newspaper from her hand.

“Yes. About the murder of the drug lord Onizuka,” answered Sayaka.

“Correct,” Takamina dryly said. “But look at this.” She picked up papers from her table and threw them at the two.

Sae shuffled the papers on her hands. “This is?”

“For the past five years, we’ve been investigating about the sudden assassination of the most influential people in Tokyo,” answered Takamina as she pulled her large chair. “We thought these were just coincidence but take a closer look at their profile.”

The two officers scanned them once more.

“We found out that only one person is responsible for those crimes,” said Takamina as she played with a pencil on her desk.

“…Keita?” Sae read the profile on her hands.

“I have a mission for the two of you.” Minami called their attention. “Our sources said that he will attack tonight.” She gripped the opposite ends of the pencil and forced to break it in half. “Bring him to me, alive.”

“Sae.” Sayaka whispered with a concern in her tone.

“I’ll take it,” Sae answered firmly. “I’ll make sure to end this.” Her hands were balled up into fists and Sayaka could see them tremble.

“It can’t be helped. I’ll take this mission too,” said Sayaka.

“I expect nothing less from you,” Takamina grinned. She got up from her chair and looked from the window. “By the way, I have someone to help you.”

“An aide?”

The three were interrupted by the knock on the door. “Come on in,” Takamina ordered.

“Chief Takahashi. She’s here.” Minegishi Minami said.

Suddenly, a loud crash on the door was heard and Yuko roughly entered the office, much to the surprise of the young officers. “Tadaima, Takamina!” Yuko motioned her fingers in circles and flashed a toothy grin. “Oha! Oha!”

Sae and Sayaka looked at each other questioningly.

“Who’s this?”

Yuko wrapped Sae’s finger with her hand and snapped it. “Don’t point your finger.” Yuko groaned and threw Sae’s finger. Her eyes were fierce but you wouldn’t really know what’s on her mind as she was also smiling.

“Takamina, you’ve passed on your rudeness to your officers.”

“Shut up.” Takamina scoffed. “This squirrel will lead this mission.”

“Seriously? Why her?” Sae answered. “She doesn’t look much of a help.”

“Chief, I humbly refuse. I think our officers are capable enough for this mission,” Sayaka suggested.

“Wrong.” Takamina answered. “In your case, it’s the other way around.”

The two officers looked at each other with anxiety.

“That’s right. Listen to your Chief. Because I’m…” Yuko snaked her arms around Sae and Sayaka’s necks, “the mighty, cool, and super awesome, Oshima Yuko!”

“…No way.”

~

“Milky…”

“Mayuyu…please?”

Miyuki and Mayu are silently negotiating inside the house. Sayanee was left standing outside but she can still hear the two’s faint argument through the open door. She sighed when she heard Miyuki scream her plea. She said that she can just stay somewhere else but Miyuki insisted to take her home. Miyuki was always like that; keeping her as close as possible. She leaned on the door and took a peek inside.

“I’ll give you a chu if you want,” Miyuki pleaded as she leaned her head closer to Mayu’s. Sayanee gasped at the sight and rushed inside the house, pulling Miyuki away from Mayu.

“What are you doing?” Sayanee whispered.

“I’m trying to help you.”

“You’re not helping; you’re just making me angry.” Sayanee hissed.

Mayu watched them fight. Miyuki was desperately pleading while Sayanee was furiously scolding her out of jealousy. She cleared her throat, catching the attention of the arguing girls.

Sayanee pushed Miyuki’s head down, forcing her to bow.

“Please let me stay! I cannot cook but you can entrust me to clean the garden. You can even ask me to clean the roof!”

“Seriously?”

Mayu sighed. She is the type of person who values her privacy. That’s why it worries her to accept Sayanee in their house. She scanned her from head to toe. And by her rockstar looks, Mayu can clearly see in her head a preview of what had to come when she allowed the girl live with them—wild parties and vodka. But Miyuki is her friend and she doesn’t want to upset her.

“All right, all right. You can stay here.”

“Hurray!” Miyuki embraced Sayanee.

~

“Juritan. I can see you’re really excited about moving out but I think you have to think this over.” Mariko said. “Don’t get me wrong. I just don’t want you to regret your choice.”

“Don’t worry, Mariko-sama. I won’t have regrets.”

“What are you thinking of, Mariko-sama?” Jurina broke Mariko from her trance.

“Doesn’t this remind you of the same scenario last year?” Mariko answered as she drives her van.

Jurina smiled. “When you were convincing me to stay with Akimoto-sensei? I remember that.”

“No, I wasn’t! I was just reminding you about hasty decisions,” Mariko defended herself.

“I love you too, Mariko-sama.”

“Shut up.”

Haruna was sitting alone at the back seat. She had been listening to their conversation. Though it was faint, she was sure of the sincerity of their talk.

“Someone told me that those who don’t live by their decisions are trash.” Jurina said. “You don’t have to worry about me, Mariko-sama. I’ll never abandon my decisions.”

Mariko smiled. “I know you won’t.”

“We’re here.”

ooo

“Mayu, I came back.”

Mayu smiled. “Welcome back.”

“By the way, I brought my friends.”

“I’m Shinoda Mariko.”
“My name is Kojima Haruna.”

“Oh. Aren’t you from the café,” Mayu pointed as she identified them.

“Yeah. That was a crazy first meeting. Sorry for the trouble caused by our Jurina,” answered Mariko as she and Haruna bowed.

“No, not at all. She was of great help to me.” Mayu chuckled and glanced at Jurina. She recalled last night’s incident and she was sure that Jurina was doing the same.

“Seriously? This kid?” asked Mariko as she messed Jurina’s hair.

“Hey, cut it out. I’m 20 now, you know.”

“By the way, we have an additional housemate.”

“Really? That’s great. The more, the merrier, right?”

Mayu shrugged. “I doubt it.”

“Huh?”

“This one seems trouble.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jurina! You’re back!” Miyuki welcomed Jurina with a wine bottle on her hands. “Come join the party! We’ve been waiting for you.” She pushed Jurina and the others inside the living room and onto the couch.

“By the way, this is Sayanee. She’ll live with us from now on.” She gestured at Sayanee who was talking with Yui at the corner.

“Kakkoii…” was Jurina’s initial reaction when Sayaka briefly turned her head.

She whispered to Mayu. “Mayuyu, don’t you think she’s a little flashy to be with us?”

Mayu snickered. “She’s more than flashy, I think.”

Miyuki brought out more liquors, earning cheers of the crowd. Mayu was never a fan of alcoholic beverages so she sneaked away to an empty space at the corner. Miyuki noticed this and joined her.

“Say Mayuyu. It’s been a while since this house was filled with laughter, huh?” Miyuki said.

Mayu swept her eyes around the house. Usually at this hour, she should have been sleeping along with her bitterness. Now, the house was full of laughter and satisfied remarks. It had really been a while since she witnessed the house in its full colors—that was when she still had Yuki. She suddenly regretted those nights she dwelt in solitude. Her eyes landed on Jurina, Sayanee, and Miyuki. If these new people are the ones who will bring her old self back, she wouldn’t be afraid to begin again.

“Yeah,” she replied.

Miyuki patted her back. “It’s gonna be okay,” she said and joined the crowd. Mariko had just brought out a cake from her store, to the cheers of the crowd.

“I hope so,” Mayu breathed to herself.

Jurina scattered her stare around the living room—trying to spot Mayu somewhere. Finally, her eyes landed on Mayu who was now leaning against the wall at the corner. She joined her and cleared her throat to which Mayu snapped from spacing out.

“Hey, what’s with this heavy atmosphere? Brighten up, Mayuyu.”

Mayu looked up and met Jurina’s warm smile. “It’s not that bad to forget once in a while,” said Jurina as she offered her a drink. Mayu stared at the glass but accepted it and smiled at her.

Mayu felt warm inside and she knew why. Whether or not she will embrace this—that’s probably the question.

“All right, people! Gather up! Gather up!” said Miyuki. Mayu and Jurina joined the others and noticed the dining table where Miyuki, Sayanee, and Yui were standing on. They didn’t really notice how it got there, or when they got their musical instruments, or where Miyuki got her microphone—they don’t know. What they knew was that Miyuki looked really drunk.

“Listen up. I’m really happy that you are all here. Thank you for coming!” she said as she kept on bowing and waving. She stood up and glanced at the audience. “Four as an audience? That wouldn’t be too bad, right Sayanee? Yuihan?”

Mayu, Jurina, Mariko, and Haruna looked at each other in confusion.

“We are NUMB! And welcome to our first live show in Tokyo!”

The audience stood up from the couch while cheering. Yui began with her drums and Sayanee accompanied her with her guitar. “We’ll make this night you’ll never forget!”

Miyuki, I can still vividly remember what happened that night. With a dining table for your stage, you sang a song that was alien to my ears. Right after the song was finished, people from the neighborhood came to complain. I must admit, all this time, I’ve been yearning for this kind of fun.

==================================
Louise-sama | Home | Chapter III | つづく
==================================

After writing this chapter, I realized how awful my writing style is. Ugh. I have too much to learn. I'm not even sure if anyone would like this. I'm having doubts. Nevertheless, I'd like to know what you think. Burn me with your gut reactions, people! Thank you!
I'm Louise.  :)

Catch me in Wordpress and Tumblr.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 3 [Multiple pairings]
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 07:02:10 PM »
OH BELATED!  :on BDay:

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 07:11:39 PM »
Aww..
Friggin' love this, TD-sama!
Thank you for using my Kami oshi!  :heart:

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »
You're back!! :cow:
And Happy Belated Birthday :on BDay:

what a long chapter! Jurina finally moved in and more characters introduced now, that was great!
i wonder what's the deal with Mayu, Yuki, Sae :dunno:

the scene at the end reminds me of NANA when Nobu came to their flat for the first time, ah, I miss reading NANA so much :cry:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 01:18:27 AM »
Ohh.. JurinaMayu Miyuki and Sayanne live together now

I wonder about Mayuki relationship

And Wmatsui promise

Please update soon

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 03:45:31 AM »
jurimayu! saeyuki! and I hope there is triangle between sayanee,yui and miyuki~ nyahahaha XD
please update! thanks for the fanfics :bow: I was read this on your wordpress.. and now I reread again :cow: one cake of saeyuki please~ *eh uwuwuwuwu XD

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 04:22:30 AM »
the scene at the end reminds me of NANA when Nobu came to their flat for the first time, ah, I miss reading NANA so much :cry:

Yes, I got that scene from Nana. I love it so much, and I really see Sayanee here as Nana. Haha.
We all wonder abt Mayu x Yuki x Sae. Let's wait for it.

And Wmatsui promise

Reading the prologue again will help us realize the promise they made. But there's also something behind it. :)

jurimayu! saeyuki! and I hope there is triangle between sayanee,yui and miyuki~ nyahahaha XD
please update! thanks for the fanfics :bow: I was read this on your wordpress.. and now I reread again :cow: one cake of saeyuki please~ *eh uwuwuwuwu XD

Thanks for reading! I'll see what I can do with your requests. But I'm warning you that you're sailing on the minority. Lol. There's nothing wrong with that, actually.

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
So I was right thinking you got inspiration from Nana. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 01:02:48 PM »
Yeah~
That uber complicated and frustrating NANA. Ah~ I'm missing it.

And hey, Sherin, I finally got you to comment outside tumblr!
Ah~ This is such an achievement for me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:02:56 PM by Louise-sama »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 03:41:01 PM »
HO HO HO MAYUKI MAYUKI MAYUKI!

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 04:38:36 AM »
Ohyeah~ Comment time~! Finally~!

Uwaaaa~ Mayu still misses Yuki.. :cry:

Oooh~ Sayanee will start living with JuriMayuMilky.. Hahaha.. This is goin' to be fun~! :twothumbs

AAHHH~! I can't wait.. :banghead:

Hope you update soon.. Thanks for your hardwork.. :bow:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 06:23:22 AM »
Sayane jurina mayu milky

Thats gonna be great party group

I sense some drama
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 08:07:39 AM »
Yeah~
That uber complicated and frustrating NANA. Ah~ I'm missing it.

And hey, Sherin, I finally got you to comment outside tumblr!
Ah~ This is such an achievement for me.

Hey! I do comment here! ....sometimes.  :sweatdrop:

Everyday Juriken

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »
Oh wow! I loved your fic so far. I really like how you write and the story. I'm still trying to figure our which pairings will appear here! *laughs*

Please continue!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:51:56 AM by Suicchin »
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 05:07:57 AM »
NEXT? WHEN?

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 09:26:23 AM »
Sugoi!!!!

I can't wait for the nex chapter.... plis updated soon!!!!!

Who knows what happen in this!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2014, 07:00:29 PM »
Continue
continue
continur

im mayuki shipper and is so sad that mayu and yuki ...well you know

anyway this is so interesting please continue...

soooooooonnnnn!!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Magokoro no Michi