JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Dao Shu (Countdown)

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118336 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 01-18) Janken Taikai
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »
I know it's not really proper, but somehow I can't stop grinning while reading this chapter. It's full of happiness  :D
Only little things here and there made my grin falter

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2017, 01:48:19 AM »
welcome back author-san! :welcome :welcome
woah! the akb's legend members came! :onioncheer:
Maru in majijo uniform~ :shy2:
eh?! Ae-ri is maru's original girlfriend?! :stoned: my MaruParu ship is sinking now :on speedy: :gyaaah: :imdead:

please update soon! :kneelbow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2017, 11:25:25 AM »
First of all, welcome back and thanks for the update bud, I was really enjoying it  :welcome  :twothumbs

“ATTACK!”

Maru was taken aback when Yui and Sayanee started to run in the hallway. Acchan, Yuko and Mariko made a way for them.

“W-W-W-WAIT—“

Yui rushed to her and delivered her a clothesline which knocked her over, sending her to the ground. Sayanee immediately applied a figure-four leglock to antagonize Maru even more.

“Jurina!”

Jurina came running at Yui’s call and tapped the Soukantoku’s hand. Sakura set up a chair for her which she used to jump higher to execute a leg drop on Maru. Maru shouted in pain as Jurina landed on her. Yui covered her up and Mariko was fast enough to do the counting.

“1! 2! 3!”

Mariko raised Yui’s hand to present her as the winner. Acchan and Yuko were clapping for that little show they performed.

You don't know how much I laughed at this scene, lmaoo  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THE ELEVATOR of Maru’s new home opened and everyone was thrown into confusion. A beautiful girl was sitting in front of it, hugging her knees and crying. The girl stood up after seeing other people. She almost fell down because she has been sitting like that for a while.

Her eyes traveled to all of them. Her pretty face produced an agitated one as her stare got fixed to the astounded Maru.

“A-Ae-ri…?”

The girl marched towards her and slapped her right in the face which surprised her even more.

“거짓말쟁이!”
(Liar!)

Ae-ri gnashed her teeth and continuously hit Mi-nam in the shoulders

“8월 말에 한국에 돌아갈 거라고 했잖아? 왜 아직도 여기 있어? 바보 같애! 죽을래?”
(You said you are going back to Korea at the last day of August, right? Why are you still here!? Fool! Do you want to die?)

“A-Awkward…” Sayanee whispered. “Someone turn on the subtitles please.”

Maru hugged Ae-ri to stop her for throwing tantrums but the girl just wailed even louder.

“W-Who?” Jurina mouthed on Milky.

“Ijiwaru’s original girlfriend.” Milky playfully answered.

“G-Girlfriend!?”

Ae-ri pulled Maru out of the elevator and hugged her tight. Her eyes fixed on Paruru.

“MINE!”

And this...

I'm sensing another wave of drama coming next chap.. Like seriously? Maru has a girlfriend already, not to mention, ORIGINAL?

Sayanee never failed to amuse me tho, 'Someone turn on the subtitles please'.  :lol:

Now I can't wait for the next chap!

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2017, 09:34:51 PM »
Next chapter should be entitled "The Things That Mix - Maru's Harem" hahaha Aeri is so possesive for Maru 😂😂 blame the handsomeness she carries haha

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 01-25) Reunion
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »
Yui... come here, lemme hug you  :cry:

gosh, it sounds like Maru is a wanted criminal lol just kidding :lol:

as always, thanks for the update :D

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2017, 04:58:41 PM »
Jurina : sakura is mine !

me reading it like :

(yes ju..yes calm down)

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2017, 05:24:32 AM »
Rena: I said I love trains. Actually I am already engaged with N7000 Shinkansen! *hands Jurina a wedding invitation*

Jurina: *reads the invitation* Rena and N7000 Shinkansen’s wedding?!!
^ Correction about this part it should be N700 not N7000. :3
Lay My Hat try this if it's not working

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2017, 07:11:21 AM »
Hahaha talk about ships 😂😂 poor Haruppi and Yui.
Thanks for the update cut-san 😙
I LOLed on WMatsui drabble hahaha and I was like riding the train on thr way home from work right now as I red this

[AKB48]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2017, 03:18:25 AM »
Such a brilliant way to drop the tension  :thumbup :thumbup

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »
#Trainzoned. Poor Juriboy.

Wait?! HANDSHAKE EVENT???? Is Maru going to participate? Oh can't wait for tomorrow's update Cut-san!
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Maru has Anti's?

*Grabs AK47 and Flamethrower*

Purge the Heretic!

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why everytime maruparu moments come always start in a little happiness and end sadly :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~

Bumping on glass windows and doors

Don’t bump into a glass door and avoid injuries, got it?

Is Maru a bird?  :lol: i don't know after reading it just came to my mind. after all, birds can't see glass

Next: N_g_s_-san

^what's that?

ANYWAYS, awesome update as always bud thank you  :bow:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Maru has Anti's?

*Grabs AK47 and Flamethrower*

Purge the Heretic!
You can't be popular without having at least one of it... XD

Why everytime maruparu moments come always start in a little happiness and end sadly :cry: :cry: :cry:
I also wonder why...  :banghead: :tantrum:

Bumping on glass windows and doors

Don’t bump into a glass door and avoid injuries, got it?

Is Maru a bird?  :lol: i don't know after reading it just came to my mind. after all, birds can't see glass

Next: N_g_s_-san

^what's that?

ANYWAYS, awesome update as always bud thank you  :bow:
Maru isn't... but I am... XD
The answer will be on the next update... XD But it is not Nagisa.  :lol:

I'm back! XD  I'm still working on the next chapter. It should've been finished yesterday if it wasn't too cold.. XD
Let's just say I'm just enjoying writing the remaining chapters.. Sorry for the slow progress.. If I finished the chapter today I will post it, if not then it will be up on Sunday... Thank you for reading up to here.. Please bear with me more...  :)

-Cut
I love girls in short cut...

Offline Bahamuri

Hi Cut san,
Thanks a lot for your continious and always exciting updates, i have been reading your fanfic for quite some time already but this is my first time commenting.
I just wanted to tell you that this is my first time reading a fanfic in wich i really came to care a lot for a fiction character (Maru) ,i really think of her as another member of AKB, i wanted to congratulate and also say thanks to you for achieving such thing, only with book writers i have felt something like this for a character before, you are a great writer cut  :)  .

I read that you love short haired girls, and since i will probably suffer more than i wish once this fanfic is finished, could you please consider making a fanfic about two of the cutest short haired girls in the fandom?, about Sakura and Haruppi Sakurupi  :twothumbs  .
I know that your stories always involve several characters but, pls make those two the main ones, i dont know if you are familiar with a tumblr called miroku-48  , please take a look at that tumblr to know why i would like a fanfic about those 2, i'm sure everyone would enjoy it, you too Cut  ;) .

Sorry for the long congratulation and petition, i'll patiently wait for your great updates.
Thanks.

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 02-05) NAGASE-SAN
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2017, 03:19:05 PM »
 :yuki: <- My face while reading whole MaruParu scene.

I..... I...... /*SPEECHLESS.
Just give me a minute. /*times up!. This chapter is sooooooooooo~ amazing. MaruParu is a real couple now????? So for now on, no JUNMARCO??? I feel you Mayu  :mon hanky:
You know what Cut-san, you never fail to amuse me. So please, update soon. hehehehe... :kneelbow:

PS. I'm thinking about a JUNMARCO angst drabble now bcoz of this chapter. Hmmm.. hehehe. See ya on the next chapter :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline yuuri14

• Member+
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2017, 01:08:59 AM »
 I was like "😮😮" when i was reading this n my way to work
I was grinning like hell on the train till I reached my station.

Thank you 😙😙😙

[AKB48]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2017, 06:19:20 AM »
I don't know why I cried at the end... I.DON'T.F*CKIN.KNOW!!!!!!!! :gyaaah:

Really, if you saw me literally reading this, I was like laughing at the first part the story, (because Sayanee is too much funny when it comes to 'father' and 'son's relationship) but when it came to the point where Maru sneakly stole Paru away from that guy, Nagase, I felt something off...

And then next, after Maru saved Paru from being carried by a guy... the confession scene entered...

And when Maru said those teeny weeny little three words...

I screamed... I was screaming many of swear words I could while I stuff my pillow on my face(so nobody would hear me) and almost died.

after I screamed, I calmed down... hoping for not encountering another heart-attack scene. :imdead:

Tho', this Maru guy-I mean girl thinks that Paru was just playing with her! Then I started to cry... :gyaaah: I cried but I don't why, wtf.

Man, you make me go loco with your story, I even wrote my experience reading this... it's just too much, I'm like watching a drama(my thing) :lol:

Now, I'm dying to know what's next! Thanks(as always) for the update bud! (sorry for this long comment also) :kneelbow:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2017, 01:51:16 PM »
Wow that was a lot of kissing scene there  :hee:

Maru's going to be included in the kouhaku sousenkyo?!!!! :shock: :shock:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2017, 10:59:09 AM »
Lots of unexpected scenes here.
I actually would have preferred to have seen this instead of what had really happen at the Music show.
I'm starting to ship them, unexpectedly.

Update soon. Please.

Also someone please help me on how to upload a picture.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Dao Shu (Countdown)