JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Lady Navigation

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 858221 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2011, 04:51:39 AM »
[12/31] Maeda Yuuka to Graduate from S/mileage and Hello! Project

Anyone else think that Yuuka has been looking sadder than usual the last few months?
Maybe the poor girl was depressed that she couldn't keep up with her schoolwork.
^She looks downright pissed sometimes.

Braaaaiiiins!!!  :grin:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2011, 05:15:13 AM »
[12/31] Maeda Yuuka to Graduate from S/mileage and Hello! Project

Anyone else think that Yuuka has been looking sadder than usual the last few months?
Maybe the poor girl was depressed that she couldn't keep up with her schoolwork.
Yuukarin...
:mon cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2011, 05:31:48 AM »
I haven't really noticed, to be honest--my attention's been all over the place for a while--so this comes as a total shock to me. Perhaps, then, it's a good thing that I didn't feel like checking Twitter during my lunch break--I reacted pretty loudly when I finally caught the news in my car right before I left work and probably would've scared everyone in the office. XD

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8692/img20111024034046765.jpg
I comfess that I thought that was Riho next to Risa when I first saw this. :lol: I was like "why would they put Riho in the back with the other new--WAIT A MINUTE that's the other girl!". They don't even look like each other all that much, but somehow they do in that photo, probably because they're smiling in a similar manner.

Speaking of the new-look Momusu, I just remembered this:
No new single has been even announced yet, ...or have they?
Apparently the next single has a release date set according to this random image I found a while back:

But I never bothered to create a thread because I'm waiting for an actual official announcement. :nervous
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2011, 10:08:20 AM »
Miki-sama knows when someone puts sugar in her bento

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2011, 01:18:14 PM »
A random thought: not Morning Musume but Trolling Musume :heart:

atm watching Ai BELIEVE :)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2011, 04:24:36 PM »
Omg I feel awful, I only now realized what was missing from the new Momusu group picture: Mitsui >o<
I was even wondering if there were really only 3 senior members left, it felt so weird. And still I didn't get it. I'm an idiot.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2011, 05:02:04 PM »
I did the same thing, I knew something was off..."okay, three veterans and 8 new members....I guess that seems about right" and I completely fogot Aika!!

Forgive me, Aika chan!!

let me think about it

大丈夫です!!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2011, 08:35:42 PM »
Poor Aika's been out for so long, not even appearing in their promotional photos and appearances...
I can't blame people for almost forgetting she's in the group--it took me a little while to notice she wasn't in the photos too.  :sweatdrop:
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »
I gotta pimp this cuz I'm loud and proud. youjok, a huge contributor to Chuuch of Charmy just goes at it everydayy WITH PASSION. Does not make any excuses - even tho she doesn't even know english, from Taiwan (we use google translate most of the time!!!) who just proves, that even though your first language isn't english, you too can take part at :hipheart: So if you are shy about our opinions - just look to youjok who just comments with sincere passion THIS is JPH!P just have fun! :jphip:

I am just really proud and goes to show that JPH!P Has NO BORDERS! The Language we speak is LOVE  :deco: We are here to help and welcome anyone who is a fan to keep on commenting to help grow our community! My best friends / co-founders are Finnish and Thai. CAN U DIG IT!! so to those just lurking, sign up for a fucking account and make a thread! get talking!! There's so many topics and shows to rant about!

So just keep it going! NEVER SURRENDER.

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2011, 12:36:47 PM »
^ AWESOME! :heart:

Right now I feel like reading some MM fanfiction, something fluffy and nice :D

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2011, 05:31:57 PM »

^
^congrats youjok

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:13:31 PM by Chibs »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2011, 01:28:33 AM »
Never give up! Never surrender! And if you are less than 150 cm, never forget to have a footstool in the kitchen, to get stuff off of the high shelf!

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2011, 09:46:42 AM »
With the influx of new members this year, I couldn't help but notice something interesting regarding birthdays, especially with a crazy one coming up this weekend...while February 7 remains the most common birthday in H!P history (Lehua, Kago, Yajima, Hagiwara), October 30 seems the most interesting: not only is it shared by three H!P-affiliated people, they all have the same kanji (村/mura) in their names as well! Well, okay, one of them changed her name since then, but still! Ayaka Kimura, Mizuki Fukumura, and Meimi Tamura, all born on the same day...WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Perhaps it means October 30 should be declared "H!P 〇〇mura day" from here on out? XD February 7 could've been the most interesting birthday (and the most awesomely creepy pattern ever), but someone threw off the four-year pattern by being born a year early...I'm looking at you, former Mrs. Hawaii born in 1983! :P

Oh yeah, and May 7 also has three H!P-affiliated people celebrating (Konkon, Irori Maeda, Masaki Sato). All the other shared birthdays are only between two girls each.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:13:38 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
^ there is only one thing for certain:

In A.D. 2101, war was beginning.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2011, 10:16:12 AM »
^^ And don't forget that Konkon and Masaki are both from Hokkaido and born in the year of the Rabbit.
That's enough reason for me to make her my favorite 10th gen member not named Kudou Haruka.

Also, Maimi and Mai are both from the same prefecture and have the same kanji in their names as well.
Heck, they're even in the same group!

^ What happen?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2011, 07:04:02 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2011, 08:17:51 PM »
^Masaki looks so self-conscious.   :cathappy:

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
So, I was watching MM DVD mag 39, where Aichan plays several games against the other members, and at the shiritori game against Sayu Ai had to say a phrase beginning with "te". As I watched that part I was thinking of my own examples of phrases and came up with "Te wo nigitte" half a second before Ai started to sing that very song.

Werd. :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2011, 09:37:20 PM »
I love Te wo Nigitte!! Never used to, but it makes me so happy these days. I must've heard it at some concert where my opinion was changed... Another thing I like about H!P I guess, I end up liking songs years after their release that I didn't like very much at first :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2011, 09:41:19 PM »
^Masaki looks so self-conscious.   :cathappy:
I love how new members always look everywhere except the camera that's being broadcast!
Masaki looks like she's trying very hard to remember to smile all the time, but not quite succeeding.
Noobs so cute!

I love Te wo Nigitte!! Never used to, but it makes me so happy these days. I must've heard it at some concert where my opinion was changed... Another thing I like about H!P I guess, I end up liking songs years after their release that I didn't like very much at first :lol:
I know what you mean!
H!P concerts made some Coconuts Musume songs bearable for me.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Lady Navigation