JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: Bite Me! (Chapter 17) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, WMatsui] 6/28/16  (Read 47594 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
New video from akb48couples!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Chapter 17

Sayaka

My eyes flickered back and forth as I prepared my Nikon camera on its tripod. It was early in the morning and I could feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness. My body was worn out and I felt as if my knees were made of lead. The bags under my eyes deepened and my hands were shaking drastically.

The reason I’m like this is because I haven't taken my pills that helped me avoid these incidents… not because I’m ruthless, but because I wanna get to the bottom of my personality disorder. Having a personality disorder is hard and I’m fed up with it…

I can’t do this...

Flashback…

I slammed my hands on the counter as I grew very impatient of waiting.

“What do you need?” A doctor at the counter muttered in a very blank tone as she stared at her computer, typing what seemed to be a long, stretched out email. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was wearing big framed glasses. She was wearing a white lab coat with a black turtleneck. She appeared to be about in her early 40’s.

“What I need is someone to give me my check up! Do you realize how scary it is to be a teenage girl that has personality problems?!”

The doctor looked at me almost as if she didn’t care what I was saying. She looked at me as her glasses were slightly pulled down. She raised her long skinny finger to the left of her as there was a hallway.

“Down the corridor to your right, go see if he’s done or not.” She said monotoned and looked back at her computer.

I was utterly impressed by the way she handled me, but that still doesn't mean I’m not mad.

I marched my way to the corridor as she said. I didn’t know what was going on with me, but I definitely wanted it gone. I scanned through the hallway as I found a big light brown door that was made of a rich shiny oak.

I knocked on the door and a low voice bellowed, “Come in.”

I opened the door and saw the doctor sitting at his desk. He had grey hair with black streaks. He looked old...too old. I was still raging on the inside and I felt as if I needed to punch somebody across the face for such a long wait, but I kept to myself and refrained. I stayed in the doorway as he asked for my name in a rugged tone.

“Yamamoto Sayaka…” I answered quietly.

“Your appointment is later today…” He looked at me from the papers he was holding in his hands, “You’re rather early… in fact, a couple hours early.”

He stood up from his chair and proceeded to walk over to a cabinet, inside was pills, all kinds of different pills.

“Well, lucky for you the patient that was supposed to come in a couple minutes ago said she couldn’t make it. Since this is the last day before I go on vacation, why not mix it up. What do you need?” He grabbed a bottle of oval shaped pills that looked as big as a bus.

I stood in confusion.

“My personality disorder...I want it gone.”

He turned as if realizing who I was in an instant.

“Ahh...as you were explaining everything over the phone, I have gotten everything ready for you. I heard or a case similar to yours once, it was a girl your age, maybe a little older…”

I simply looked un-amused as I stood in the doorway, still kicking at the ground. My face was sour and still.

“Here.” The doctor held out his hand with the pill bottle placed inside. “Take these twice a week, after taking them for about two months, show a video of your progression in your mood swings.”

“What are these?”

“Antipsychotic medications,” he answered shortly, somewhat of a laidback tone.

I stood there and nodded as I just stared mercilessly at these little green colored pills in my hand. I literally just had to take these stupid things and I would fine? Are you serious?

“Yamamoto-san, you can’t lack on taking these pills if you want results.”

“If I take these long enough, my disorder will disappear? ...For good? Right?”

The doctor looked at the ground and blinked for a couple moments as began peaking my irritation, but I need to stay calm.

“No...but it will keep it at bay for a specific amount of time, perhaps a whole week at most, but that's rare. The drug is aimed to stay in the body’s blood cells and store it. It mostly depends on the person.”

I sat confused and dazed, but then ultimately accepting my fate with this drug.

“Alright…” I stood up taking the drugs in the small tinted bottle.

“Try to record your progress. Maybe write in a journal, video, anything then show me it, it will help us with further studies.”

“Anything else?” I grumbled as I stood up from my seat heading to the door, my back facing him.

“You need to have your parents sign a few papers for…..” His voice faded away as a memory deep inside triggered me.

“Mom… Dad…”

My thoughts racing, I ran out of the room. Tears wanted to burst from eyes, but something was stopping it, maybe I didn’t want to make a fool out of myself. I sprinted my way out of the walk in clinic and down the street.

I didn’t know where I was running, and I didn’t really care. I wanted to leave this place, this crude world people think that is just so great. There was an ache in my chest that traveled to my hands and feet, my face was red and my head was filled with flashbacks of my parents. They were truly the only ones who loved me, who understood me as a person and their daughter...but they are gone, for good.

End of flashback…

I gave a heavy sigh as I tried laying in my bed and dozing off. My eyelids were like concrete blankets, dump trucks just forcing more and more layers of the hard liquid on to dry and become cold. My arms were as if they were stapled to the bed, almost in possible to lift the. I think it was safe to say that I was ready to finish this day with silence.

Something held me back though, but I couldn’t know as to why. My room was lit only by a single light, I wasn’t afraid of the dark, and my house didn’t have any monsters in it. It was dead silent.

“I’m overthinking things...I should get some rest, I have a gig tomorrow…” I whispered to myself as my voice traveled to nowhere else in the room but my own ears. I finally succumbed to my sleepiness and dozed off into a peaceful haze that couldn’t be disturbed if someone even tried.

I couldn't remember much of my dreams, but what I did remember is that my body felt restless and uncomfortable, as if somebody was moving it without my consent. My dreams were filled with nothing but a red taint and awful things I can’t exactly put my finger on, but I remember waking in the middle of the with my face buried far in my hands and my body trembling with fear, but after a while I drifted back into the place where nothing could bother me, or so I thought.

I woke up, with the sun in my face and my body feeling well rested. I got up to scan through my wardrobe for my uniform as I noticed something quite chilling on my right arm.

A big long, stretched cut was very well noticeable and it looked somewhat fresh with only little scabbing. My eyes widened and my body grew nervous. I never had this happen before, and I need to know what happened.

I scrambled over to my camera, trying to turn it on, but it was out of battery. I took the nikon off of the tripod, found the camera charger in my nightstand and quickly made my way to the kitchen to plug it in.

“Come on, come on, come on!” I was impatient and scared. My hands were shivering and my eyes were flickering.

The camera gave me a subtle greeting and turned on, to what seemed to be forever. I looked through the gallery with no obstacles in my way. I found what I was searching for, the video from last night.

I sat down in the chair that was tucked underneath the dining room table and pressed the play button, something in me didn't want to watch, it's like the same feeling you get when you're about to watch a scary movie. My heart was pounding as I gulped down my anxiety and pushed play.

I saw myself facing the camera after it was set up. I watched as I walked over to the bed and laid down, slowly drifting off into slumber. I fast-forward a bit past a few hours. After a while, I saw my body beginning to stir in my sleep, my arms thrashing. I could hear myself mumbling. My body was moving and twitching, finally it stopped.

It went on in sessions, going, stopping, going. When, finally, my body sat up and looked at the camera, as if I was dead. My eyes were squint and I had an evil grin on my face. Was this the personality disorder, or was I actually possessed by a demon?

My body grew cold as I watched all of this happening. The strange thing is, is that I don’t remember this happening….at all.

Something crept in my mind and told me to not watch anymore for the faint of my heart, but i couldn’t pull my eyes away, or push myself to stop the video. I kept watching with a bone chilling stare in my eyes.

My body stayed staring at the camera with that same grin for a couple moments as it got up and stood in front of the camera, adjusting it to full body view. Its as if I was watching a stranger. This was not me and I knew it, I could feel it.

“Interesting. Perhaps with this, I can pass on a message,” she spoke to the camera. “Let me warn you. You’re already involved with a world of trouble after that Miyuki girl revealed who she really was. But after you find out what I am, there’s no more going back to the life you once knew.”

“What...?” I murmured to myself as I continued watching.

“Everything will change. You’re not normal, you're anything but normal, and sadly, your parents died before they could even tell you anything. Rather tragic, wouldn’t you say?”

Not normal? What on Earth does she mean..?

“I can’t say who I am yet, but I will reveal something interesting. You have a half brother. He is someone you friends rather hate a lot.”

“I have a brother..?!” My eyes widened as I heard what she revealed.

“You see, there is a whole other world besides this world full of humans. Another word is infested with vampires and just vampires...That place is where your mom came from. She met your half brother’s father and became smitten at such a young age...They had your brother that locked their so called love...Then your mother wasn’t so happy anymore. She escaped to the human world, forever running away from her old love. She then met your father one day, she immediately fell in love and the same goes for him. The got married and then had you. You were everything they wanted...But the only thing keeping them apart...was your mother's secret. She was a vampire and your father...was a human. That makes you and me a dhampir.”

D-dhampir..?!

“She would slip you blood as you grew up without your father knowing. Oh you gave your poor father such a hard time. Everything seemed fine until all the lies caught up to your mother. The supreme ruler of one of the five kingdoms came to your house, which was indeed her old lover. She screamed and screamed for them to leave. Your father stood in cold fear as he held you in his arms. Your mother spread out her arms, sacrificing herself for everyone else. Your father set you down in a safe place where the intruders could not find you. In the end, your parents were murdered in cold blood...and police came to see a bloodied house with two corpses holding each other’s hands tightly…”

I felt tears welling up. My body felt numb, this is all happening too fast. I found myself holding my breath and waiting for this other being to finish. I wanted them to just stop but they wouldn’t...I don’t believe this.

“Oh...but I never got to telling you who your beloved brother is. His name is Tadashi, one of the rulers of the five kingdoms and he is just so powerful. He is exactly like his father, bloodthirsty… What would he do if he found out about you huh? Maybe you should talk to Miyuki about this, after all...she did work for him. I’m sure she came to kill you….maybe Tadashi does know about you, maybe he wants you dead. It’s only a matter of time Sayaka…”

My hands gripped the side of the table as I kept growing more and more scared of myself. My skin felt dirty, it just felt like I owned a small part and this other being owns everything else.

“...You’re probably scared right now, huh? That’s funny. I’m sure you want to know who I am though...right? My name is Antonio, and I am you. You are me. You just have to learn how to control me...but that’s not so easy. I have to accept you, you have to show me your worth something...I’m sure you're thinking this is all fake...so how about I show you some proof?”

She took her fingernail and dug it into my right arm, blood dripping from my arm rapidly. Her nail began going downwards. The crazy thing about all of it was, was that she was smiling as her nail went deeper and deeper.

The video suddenly cut out and went a pitch black. I sat there confused but mostly terrified. I didn't know what to do with myself now, I didn’t know who I was or what this other world was. I looked down at the cut on my right arm and grabbed it as it began to sting.

I need to talk to someone about this...but I don’t wanna sound crazy.

Yuki

When I woke up, I found myself back in my apartment. Cold...lonely, I could see dust flying around in my living room as I lay on my couch. The last thing I could remember was fighting Gekikara. My body felt weak, there was absolutely no energy left with in me for anything. My muscles ached when I moved them, like something sharp was piercing them every second.

My eyes darted around and saw Jurina enter the room from across the hall. She didn’t see that I was awake, and lazily walked to the fridge, pulling out a can of tomato juice.

“Jurina…” I spoke softly. My whole body felt so tired and weak. Luckily, Jurina could hear me and turned to look at me.

“You’re up,” she smiled, grabbing another can of tomato juice and handing it to me. “Here. This should bring back some of your energy.”

“Thank you…” I sat upwards, took the can and opened it, gulping down the cool juice. I stayed staring at the floor. For some reason, I felt so lost. I couldn't even think of what to say to start a conversation. My mouth was glued shut and  my hands stayed attached to the cold can.

“How are you feeling?” Jurina suddenly broke the shallow silence as her gentle smile brought a warm welcome.

“My body hurts… W-what… what happened?” I stammered a little, not because I couldn't find what to say, but only because I was scared of what SHE was gonna say.

“Your bloodlust took over. But it’s okay. You didn’t hurt anyone.” She spoke calmly, drinking the beverage in her hands.

“W-what about Gekika-?”

“Don’t worry…” She says, cutting me off instantly. She set her drink down on the coffee table and patted my shoulder. “Everything’s fine...me and Miyuki were able to settle things.”

I sat uneasy for a little bit as I drank my worries away with Tomato juice. Jurina leaned back into the couch, picked up the Tomato juice from the table and looked down at her drink as she rubbed her thumb on the back of the can.

“It’s just, some people are worth helping… We couldn’t just leave Rena like that. It turns out that all we needed to do was talk. Gekikara wasn’t who she seemed to be. Yes, she claimed multiple lives, but she’s working on it...somewhat.” Jurina took another sip as that widened my eyes.

Jurina was completely right, Gekikara wasn’t who she seemed to be at first, not only that, but some people are worth saving. My mind went from blank to a full on running train, ideas sparked from here to there.

“Jurina, you’re so right!” I set my drink down and grabbed Jurina’s shoulders tightly.

“I am? ...I mean… Y-yeah! I am! I’m so brilliant.” She smiled slyly. I could tell she was lost, but I really didn’t think there was any time to explain.

I stood from the sofa and began running around the house to wake everybody else up from their slumber. I scurried into my room, that was currently abandoned so I could call the rest of the group.

“Yuki, what are you doing?” Jurina rushed in after me as she grabbed the sides of the doorway with both arms.

“We're gonna save Mayu, like you even said, some people are worth saving…” I rushed, pressing buttons to call Yui and Paru.

“Whoa...wait Yuki, we can’t do that now. It’s way too early, you don’t know what Mayu will do. She might betray us again and I don’t think we can handle that right now.” Jurina came towards me, trying to reason.

“What are you saying Jurina?” I furrowed my eyebrows as I held the phone up to my ear.

“I’m saying we shouldn’t do this.”

“Yes, we should. Because to me, Mayu is a person worth fighting for.” I grew determined and somewhat hostile as I gripped the phone a little harder.

“Hello?” Yui interrupted our argument as Jurina shook her head scowled, storming off.

“Yui! Would mind coming over to my house? I need to explain some stuff to everyone in person! Could you bring Paru also?”

“Um...I would definitely, but...that's gonna be a slight issue.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“There’s something wrong with Paru...I don’t know what…”

“But we need her she’s a part of our plan!” I facepalmed and sighed. “...Look, fine. I'll just get Miyuki to get her.”

“...Okay, well, you have fun with that. I’ll be over soon.” Yui hung up the phone as I removed the device from my ear. I immediately ran back to the living as I yelled for Miyuki.

“What!?” She yelled at the top of her lungs from an extra room. I walked to the room that Miyuki was in and found her laying on the bed with the sheets all over the bed.

“Get up, we're gonna save Mayu today, come on.” I muttered while shaking Miyuki vigorously.

“Save Mayu..? Eh?!” Miyuki sat up from the bed and dropped her jaw in awe. “She’s already far gone, there's no way… She’s Tadashi’s property.” Miyuki layed back down and pulled the sheets over her head.

“No! I won’t allow it!” I ripped off the covers.

“Are you being serious…?” She looked at me in my eyes as I stayed halted.

“Yes, please cooperate.”

Miyuki froze in the bed as she tried to think. A long silence was the only thing we could hear.

“Fine...what do you want?”

“You have to get Paru, she might be in school, so please hurry.”

“Okay~ okay~” Miyuki whined as she walked out in inhuman speed.

“Jurina! Is Rena up yet?!” I yelled down the hall.

“Yeah, but.. She doesn’t like the sound of your idea,” she yelled back.

I grinded my teeth in a violent fashion. My body heated up like a fire as I clenched my fists and scowled to myself. Maybe I need to do this myself, if everyone else is against me. There’s no way I’m giving up on Mayu like everyone else is.

Jurina

“Ugh, that’s it!” Yuki shouted loudly as she stomped out of the house.

“Yuki! Oi, wait, Yuki!” I yelled after Yuki as I was stopped and forced to stay in the position I was in.

“Jurina..!” Rena clenched my wrist, facing me with a concerned gaze. “Jurina.. About what happened… I…”

“Rena, you don’t have to say anything.” I said, rushing to get my words out, I didn’t want Yuki to do something irrational, I have to go stop her.

“But.. what Gekikara did… I’m sorry… All of it was my fault..!”

“No, really. It’s okay,I forgive you.”

“B-but--”

“Now, you wait here. I need to go get Yuki.”

I shook my hand from Rena’s grasp and bolted out of the door and looked everywhere to see where Yuki was heading, and finally I spotted her.

“Yuki, Wait!” I screamed as I tried running up to her. She just ignored me and kept walking. I grabbed her arm, stopping her in her tracks. “Hold on a second! We need to think this through before rushing in!”

“I am thinking! Thinking of saving Mayu! It’s you and everyone else who aren’t--”

“No! We are thinking. You’re rushing into things too quickly. Just stop for a moment and actually consider the situation.”

“Jurina, do you realize how hard I’m trying?! I want her back! I want her to be back in my arms and safe but it's so hard because she isn’t here, she's not with me, she's not with any of us! Mayu is gone, she even lost herself and I don’t know what to do! She was a part of me and she helped me through the lowest parts of my life! She believed in me, she knew I could be something great! I miss her rooting for me when I was on my knees begging for my life to end! She always brought me back to reality and told me that I have a big job, that I have to run an entire kingdom! She was the only person who actually got me throughout all of the years of my life but she's gone! She’s missing and I want the one thing that made me feel human back! I haven’t been a human in centuries and she was the only thing that made me feel okay for once!”, Yuki shouted at the top of her lungs as her voice traveled through the sky like booming thunder, as she was saying all of that, her voice crackled vigorously. Water filled her eyes, tears streaming down her face like heavy rivers that were forever flowing with no end.

“Yuki…” I said with empathy and loosened my grip. Yuki never cried, so this was a rare, heart wrenching sight. I almost wanted to cry myself, I was seeing my friend heart broken but I couldn’t do anything to help her. 

I realize the pain that she’s in, I know what it feels like to think you lost someone for good, maybe she really needs to do this by herself...but I don’t want her to be hurt. Everything is just so loosely planned, we can’t just go up there and demand for her back. I was stuck in between two choices and I couldn’t pick at this moment, everything was happening so fast.

People walked past us and realized that we were arguing, quickly averting their gaze from us to not make it less obvious that they were listening.

“Just let me be…” Yuki shook her head in disgust almost and took her arm back, stomping off into the distance as I stood in place with confusion surrounding me like a blanket of unluckiness.

I sighed to myself softly and stared down at the cement ground and kicked my foot gently as I heard little pebbles scrape underneath my shoe. Maybe she just needs time alone so her head can clear and she can process her thoughts.

I stood by myself as I began thinking of what I could do to help but...but I couldn’t. My mind wasn’t working properly, like a broken machine waiting to be fixed but there wasn’t anybody with the power and knowledge. I softly slugged back to Yuki’s apartment with my head hung low and my eyes gentle.

I reached the doorway, there I saw Rena, sitting on the couch...waiting...for me. The light hit her beautiful white silk skin as the light pierced through her eyes, causing the prettiest shade of brown god could have ever made. Her black strands of hair fell perfectly around her neck and her lips looked so inviting...now I understand. Yuki doesn’t get to see what she sees in Mayu everyday like I do with Rena.

Rena glanced over at me as she grew somewhat of a sad expression. She hugged herself and looked away from me as she put on a insecure look. She looked vulnerable and sad.

I walked over to the sofa and placed myself next to her. She leaned away cautiously and avoided meeting my gaze.

“I didn’t know I disgusted you that much...You made it seem like I wasn’t anything important...am I not important to you anymore?” She muttered softly to me as she stared at the floor, empty.

I was taken aback as I widened my eyes. Where was this coming from? What Yuki said made me realize how comforting it was to still have Rena with me, how important and powerful love is. Love made me feel good but it wasn’t just love, it was Rena. She helped me through so much...why didn’t I realize this sooner?

“No, no, no! You are important to me. You walk me through so much, you give me the guidance that I was never given to by anybody else because nobody else cared enough. I was always just that kid who annoyed others. Rena, you're everything to me, and I would be more than happy to give everything up just to keep you. I have been so irritating to you and I’m so sorry for that. Please don’t ever leave me for anything…” I grabbed Rena’s hands as she widened her eyes.

She smiled gently as she looked back at the ground with a chuckle under her breath. Her chuckle was so perfect it made my heart stop and a chill run down my spine. I didn’t deserve her, but I have her and she's mine, to keep.

I put one of my hands on her cheek as she looked up at me in amazement as she blushed lightly. The shape of her face was everything I dreamed of...she was everything I dreamed of...ever since I was little. My eyes were glued to her.

I leaned in to kiss her, but I didn’t want to pull away. Mayu was everything to Yuki, and Mayu is gone. I don’t want that to happen to me, I don't want Rena to leave me, she was the only thing that mattered to me. I pressed my lips harder against hers as her arms snaked their way around the back of my neck. She gently bit my lip and teased me, giving me that smirk of deviousness. My head spun as this only made me want more.

I pushed her down onto the couch as I parted our lips to kiss her on the neck. I heard her soft sighs ring in my ears like bells as my hands roamed her body, slowly caressing her curves. From her chest, down to her hips and up her back, to below her waist and lower to her thigh. I could hear her heart pounding like a drum as her hands gripped my hair.

“J-Jurina…” she whispered my name. I looked deep into her eyes and smiled seductively.

“Give yourself to me.”

Rena covered her mouth and raised her eyebrows. Her face was red and her eyes were glossy. She stared at me as if she was contemplating something. She glanced around the room and quickly met with my gaze again.

“Is anybody home?” She said softly as she looked down at my lips and ran her fingertips on my cheek.

“No…” I smirked slightly as I leaned in to kiss her again.

This time the kissing grew more vicious, like we were holding back something, like a confession of some sort but I couldn’t put my finger on it. She quickly sat up as I stayed sitting on her lap. She ran her cold hands up my shirt, causing my skin to tingle in pleasure. She kissed me more harder than usual...maybe she’s been holding back all this time.

Her tongue licked my bottom lip as I pressed my body against hers. I slowly opened my mouth, granting access for her to enter. Our tongues wrestled harshly as her palms pressed against my lower back. I could feel my stomach drop as she grew more dominant by the second. I’m not gonna lie, I liked this.

I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck as her hands held my waist. Her lips were so soft, like cotton almost. I laughed breathlessly, as if drunk from the idea of what we were doing. I came alive under Rena fingertips, her touch. My body screamed for her to do more to me.

She cut our kiss, putting my lips into protest, but it was instantly halted when her lips grazed my collar bone. I grunted delicately as I ran my fingers through her hair as she licked my neck in a pleased state.

“Oh God… I never thought you could be so.. rough, Rena,” I whispered. “It’s so sexy…”

I moaned hungrily as she only responded with a tighter grip on my body.

“Rena…” I murmured as she pushed me onto the couch harshly as she caressed my body. Her mouth met mine as our tongues danced vigorously.

She parted momentarily and stared in my eyes. “Do you like this? Me being rough and dominant?”

“Honestly… yeah. I love it.” My eyes pleaded as I tried yanking Rena closer to kiss again, but she wouldn’t budge.

She slowly got up, her lips trailing to my ear.

“Race ya,” she said with a giggle before running to one of the spare bedrooms.

I sighed and shook my head with a small smile following after.

Miyuki

I looked through the halls, looking at girl to girl, trying to find the one girl on my mind, Sayaka. Sure, I was supposed to be looking for Paru but she’s not of importance to me at the moment. I really wanted to find her, I need to talk to her, and I really don’t feel like dealing with anybody else.

“Hey…” A tall boy walked up beside me as he tucked his long nimble hands in his pockets.

“I’m not interested…” I continued walking, scoping around for Sayaka.

“Whoa, I just said hey, I didn’t ask you to have a date with me.” He held up his hands in peace.

I walked faster ignoring him as he followed like a lost puppy. I bumped into teenagers as they were trying find their way to their classes. I glanced into each classroom that I passed until I widened my eyes and gotten an Idea.

“Wait!” I stopped and turned, placing my hand on the boy's chest to stop him from walking as well. He had black hair that was cut to his ears. His eyes were a slight green color as well. He looked startled.

“Do you know anyone by the name of Yamamoto Sayaka?!”

He looked up and around the large hall, slowly pointing in the direction behind me.

“You mean that one?”

I hurried and turned my head, and sure enough, It was the one I was looking for.

“Aww, you’re so nice thank you so much!” I patted his chest and kissed his cheek softly, bolting off into the distance to talk to Sayaka.

I dashed to Sayaka’s side and hugged her as if I haven't saw her in ages. Sayaka was a bit closed off as she kept her arms at her sides. She was so stiff, with no emotion whatsoever.

“Sayaka? What’s the matter?”

Sayaka looked around for a bit before taking my wrist and dragging me somewhere more private to talk. Her eyes had fear and resentment trapped inside them, while her skin was as pale as the clouds in the sky. She looked terrified, but of what, I did not know.

She pulled me into a nearby janitor's closet and shut the door behind her harshly. A long strand hung from the ceiling that was connected to a light bulb, Sayaka pulled it as the light lit up the small room.

“We need to talk…”

“...Okay?” I replied back as stared into her eyes. Being so close to her in such a small room made me shiver with excitement.

“I...I recorded myself sleeping--”

“You recorded yourself sleeping? I didn’t know you were into that stuff Sayaka…” I smirked slyly and gently messed with the tie around her neck.

“N-no that’s not what I mean...Stop it!” She smacked my hands away with a flustered face.

“It’s just, I--” I pouted softly to myself.

“Nevermind that. Anyways, like I said, I was filming myself in my sleep, and I got footage of… my other self. It said that it’s name was Antonio and that there was a such thing as a vampires’ kingdom and that my mom was a vampire. She married some guy that was also a vampire and had a kid named Tadashi I guess and then she had me with a human and I don’t what any of this means...”

I stopped in place. My heart felt like it was being drowned slowly, losing breath as time goes by. My eyes widened slowly as I began realizing more and more by the minute. My hands went cold and my face went flush, I could tell because of Sayaka’s facial expression.

I have fallen for not only a girl, but a Dhampir whose half related to the ruler of one of the five kingdoms. This is beyond so many levels of breaking, that I have no idea what to do.

“Are you okay Miyuki?”

“...”

“Miyuki!” She shook my shoulder lightly, snapping me out of my daze.

“Oh.. Sorry. S-so, did she say anything else?” I couldn’t tell her how much trouble she was in, she would freak out too much and I couldn’t have that. I need to keep her safe from Tadashi.

“...Um...She…” Sayaka dropped her head down a little as she rubbed the back of her neck, she was obviously having a hard time getting something out.

“What..?”

“She...she said that...you were trying to...kill...me.” She stuttered out, trying to avoid my gaze.

I stood in my place for a good 5 minutes as I was trying to process everything in my brain. I was angry, Antonio is up to something, she has to be...either that or she is just testing Sayaka. I looked down at the ground as well and tried to think up and answer.

“Sayaka, i’m not, you know that...If I was, you would already be dead.” I looked back up at Sayaka as she looked slightly guilty now.

“I would never do anything to hurt you…” I moved closer to Sayaka as I grabbed her face with my hands, the thing was, was that I didn’t realize I was doing it.

“Miyuki…”

“I mean it…” I mumbled gently as my eyes caught a hold of hers.

Sayaka silently stared back. My body felt so comfortable and at ease in the line of her gaze. My voice just wanted to come out and say I love you but I felt as though that would ruin everything. My thumbs rubbed against Sayaka’s cheek bones as my lips pursed in fulfillment. I held back everything in my body that wanted her at that moment. My eyes grew glassy and my body heated up.

Sayaka closed her eyes sharply and grabbed my wrist with her hands, ending the moment as we knew. She ripped my hands off of her red face and looked away.

“Uh...I-I...I have to...um...I have to...do something.” She smiled nervously and quickly walked out of the closet, leaving me in there alone.

I held my chest, feeling it tighten.

“I love you…” I said under my breath with a slight smile.
MAYUKI <3

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
All I can say is.. SayaMilky's awesome.  :heart:
Tadashi being Sayaka's half brother. Hmm.
Thank you for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
Hello silent reader here!!!!
Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was all that story intense.
All I can say is that it was awesome.
I noticed how some of the chapters were updated without a specific time.
But anyway, thanks for your hard work author-san!!!!
Can't wait for the next update.
Hoping for some more YuiParu moments , if possible. Also hope for a SayaMilky get together soon.
Can't wait to see what will happen from here on.

Offline keijuna

Re: Bite Me! (Chapter 17) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, Wmatsui] 6/28/16 *NEW*
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2017, 07:44:12 AM »
Hey yo~! This is a super awesome and interesting story!
I'm like really excited about this whole story ><
I wonder how things are gonna be when everything just comes together and becomes an epic scene XD
Updates soon~

Keep up the good work!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight