JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami

Author Topic: My Zombie Girl - chapter 3 (WMatsui & MaYuki) 27/06/2015  (Read 19489 times)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) [Chapter 2 part 2]
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2015, 03:01:57 PM »
shy zombie rena is cute! kyaaaaaa
nerdy jurina, you'll fall for zombie rena hard kekeke
oi lazy author-san, if you don't update it soon I'll kill you! *imitating zombie rena*
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 05:22:21 PM »
author-san love the stories.. :twothumbs
but its too short.. :banghead:
jurina and rena so cute together :deco:
update soon pleaaseee... :bow:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 08:18:38 PM »
update soon author san, i really like your story.
it is very interesting. :twothumbs

Offline papi

• stalking is my thing
  • PRE-ORDER YOUR ACCHAN DOOR WHERE YUKO AWAITS.
    • papispls
    • kokoropls
    • viennaverzo
    • +ViennaVerzo
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »
 :wub:
ACCHAN DOOR FOR 10K BUCKS
I SHIP INTLY
GO GO GO

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2015, 11:27:47 PM »
This fic...

You got the idea based off this right?

http://youtu.be/X69fjwq7Ah8?t=120
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2015, 11:17:16 AM »
Why?

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »
rena is cute zombie  XD

Wait for new chapter author-san  :thumbsup
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline rinchan

• kashiwaNO
  • yuki or yui????!!111
Re: My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) [Chapter 3] 06/27
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2015, 01:13:08 PM »
A/N: First of all, I'M REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING *bows repeatedly* this chapter was actually finished for like 2 months already but I didn't have the chance to post it T^T Gomen, minna!

And also the news of Rena graduating saddens me T_T Rena was my first ske oshi and asdfghjkl #staystrongrenaoshis

Replies~

Kirozoro: Thanks for reading ^w^
qweakb: Thanks for reading! Rena is always cute XD
Ando: RENA IS CUTE, PERIOD. XD Thanks for reading ~
wmatsui fanfic.: Thanks for reading ^w^
kuro_black29: Wmatsui is always cute~ and..cheap XD Thanks for reading~
RenshuChan: I want to see Rena's abs aswell! lol Thanks for reading ^w^
Siren: ehehe Thanks for reading ^w^
KashiwagiRena: ((I LIKE YOUR USERNAME)) Thanks for reading ^w^
gek geki: totally agree! rena is the cutest TT^TT Hm, really? i haven't watched that drama yet XD Thanks for reading~
Narukami: NO ONE CAN RESIST MATSUI RENA'S CHARMS XD Thanks for reading~
sastio13: DON'T KILL ME PLEASE TT__TT LOL Thanks for reading~
Raizel: Thank you for loving this story even though the updates are short XD Thanks for reading!
sadrilim: Thanks for reading ^w^
papi: go away acchan door
Ruka Kikuchi: YES seriously rena is so hot in that photoshoot i legit cried blood lol thanks for reading XD
The Ray: Rena is always cute~ thanks for reading!

Also, I would usually write what comes to my mind that's why some parts are so random, I really don't have a proper plot for this story so I'm really sorry if the story is so confusing and random XD Thank you for reading, though ~

CHAPTER 3

"Jurina."

"Oy Jurina!"

"JURINA!"

I slightly jumped on my seat from the sudden shock. I turned my head and glared at the culprit who’s trying her best not to laugh.

"If you're going to call my name, you don't need to shout on my ear, you know!" I said, annoyed. I gently rubbed my ears, ugh, I think my eardrum just busted.

"I needed to do it, Jurina! I keep on calling your name but you keep on ignoring me!"

"That's because i didn't hear you." I stated the obvious, still have my narrowed eyes looking at her.

"How can you hear me when you keep on zoning out?"

I looked at her in confusion, "I am?"

"Are you joking or what? You didn't even notice it?" She asked in disbelief.

I shook my head and looked away, frowning after doing so.

"See? You're doing it again!"

I turned my head to face Mayu for the second time, “I’m doing what again?”

"The looking-away-before-frowning-then-zoning-out! Jurina, if you have a problem, you can tell me, you know." She asked in concern, patting my shoulder.

I sighed, "Don't worry Mayu, I’m fine. Something is just bothering me.”

She frowned, "What is it?"

Should I tell Mayu? She'll just make fun of me. Besides, even I don’t know why it’s bothering me. I guess I need to use an excuse. One that’s not stupid and lame that’ll fool my bestfriend.

"My favorite member left One Way." I said, blinking rapidly for a teary-eyed effect. Ugh that’s exactly what stupid and lame meant! Why did you have to use it, Jurina? You don’t even know anything about that band!

I got the lame excuse when I saw Atsunee-chan crying because her favorite member left. Atsunee-chan is a huge fan of One Way, that’s why when the news broke about a member leaving, she immediately locked herself in her room for a day and bawled her eyes out. I think she forgot that she’s sharing a room with Tomochinee-chan. A shout was suddenly heard at every corner of the house and nearly threw a flower vase at the poor Atsuko.

Lesson learned: Never mess with a sleeping Tomomi.

"One way? Isn't that your Onee-chan's favorite band?" I stopped myself from zoning out then nodded, still acting sad.

"I never thought you love them as well."

"I love them Mayu, I really do!" I can even feel the tears ready to roll out of my eyes. I swear I’m such a good actress!

"Don't worry Jurina, you'll get through it." Mayu suddenly hugged me tight and pats my head. Who would’ve thought she bought that stupid and lame excuse.

I gently returned the hug, smiling at the warm and soothing effect it’s giving me. Even if it’s not the real reason why I keep on zoning out, Mayu’s hug somehow gave me comfort. I was enjoying the hug when I suddenly felt chills running down my spine, I looked around and saw Princess glaring at me, as if she wants to skin me alive. I raised a brow, what the hell is her problem? She gritted her teeth before turning her attention towards her ugly boyfriend and started flirting with him. Did I do something wrong? Tsk weirdo.

"E-excuse me." I heard a familiar voice.

A familiar voice that keeps on bothering me. I broke the hug with Mayu and looked at Zombie who silently marched to her seat before placing both of her arms on her desk and rest her head atop, taking her ritual nap. I suddenly feel irritated. She didn’t even look at me! Not even a single glance!

Is Zombie the reason why I keep on zoning out? Yes! I just don't get it!

A week has passed ever since that encounter with Zombie and during that week Zombie keeps on acting really weird. She would casually blush at the simple skinship we had, she'd look away whenever our eyes met and she would stutter every time I ask her even the simplest questions. Not only that though, these past few days I noticed Zombie keeping her distance from me.

Does this girl hate me? Or she decided to avoid me because she finally realized that she's rich and I’m poor? Pffttt I thought she's different, guess she's just like her sister. But why do I feel like my heart’s aching at the mere thought of Zombie avoiding me? I must be crazy. Maybe I am right about her starting to hate me. I think about it too much that sometimes I just want to confront and ask her why she’s avoiding me. God, why am I being troubled by it anyway?

So what if she's avoiding me? I-I don't care. So what if she hates me? I don't care. She can hate me as long as she wants! But why does the thought of her hating you bother you so much, huh Jurina?

"Honestly, are you sure that it's One Way that bothers you? Or it's because of Rena-san?"

I let out a yelp after hearing Mayu whisper on my ear. This girl, if it weren’t for the fact that she’s my bestfriend and that she actually saved me from having a battle with myself, I would’ve beaten the crap out of her for intentionally scaring me.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

Mayu rolled her eyes, "You think I didn't see it? I can clearly see the frustration in your eyes when you were looking at her!"

"Geez, Mayu! That's just your imagination! Didn't I tell you to stop watching anime all night?" I tried to reason out, to which of course will be retorted.  Mayu was about to give her response when the door suddenly opened with much force and a loud bang of wood resonated the classroom. Our teacher stepped inside cheerfully. Does Kasai-sensei even know how to open a door properly?

"CLASS, SIT DOWN! CHIYUU HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" She literally yelled. I felt my eardrum burst. Again. Mayu giggled before sitting down on her seat that is in front of my desk, but not before mouthing the words 'tell me everything later.'

I rolled my eyes. I think I should really tell Mayu my problem. There’s no point in keeping it from her anyway.

"CLASS…" Kasai-sensei grinned. Uh-oh, why do I feel like she’s going to say something I might not like, "…all of you know that in the next two weeks, it’s going to be Family Day, right?"

Some of my classmates groaned, including me. I don't like Family Day. Seriously, I HATE IT. It's not that I don't want to spend my time with my family or something, it's just... never mind.

"Is there any problem, sensei?" Our school president, Yui asked. She’s the normal one in class, and in school which I'm really thankful for.

"No, Yokoyama. But apparently our school director had made an announcement earlier." Kasai-sensei’s grin never left her face. Seriously, what’s with the grinning?

“You guys know about the 'The Soshi', right?"

All of us nodded our head. The Soshi is our school band. They're really good. It’s no surprise that they get to win at every band competition. Of course everyone knows them!

"Unfortunately, they can't perform at Family Day due to several reasons."

My classmates let out another round of disappointed groans. The Soshi band is probably one, if not the only reason people want to attend the Family Day and since they won’t be there, quite a number would surely back-out.

"A Family Day without The Soshi surely sounds boring, right? And so our director assigned students who would be performing for the meantime while The Soshi is not around."

The room was immediately filled with surprised gasps from my classmates. This is the first time that our director did that!

"He said that he'll only choose students in this class because he thinks that you guys are the only talented ones here." My classmates goofily cheered and Kasai-sensei has a big, proud smile on her face. Should I remind her that Oshima-sensei is our Adviser and not her?

"And that brings me here with the list of students who’d be performing two weeks from now." Kasai-sensei raised a single sheet of paper that has a couple of black lines printed on it. My classmates nodded nervously. I just rolled my eyes at the silly look on their faces, I’m not going to be picked anyways. Kasai-sensei loudly exhaled and started to read the names that were on the list.

"Yokoyama Yui." All of us clapped our hands. Yui bowed with a serious look on her face. Typical president.

"Kashiwagi Yuki." Everyone cheered. Princess stood up then flipped her hair. Pfftt, cocky. I hate to admit it but Princess’ voice is actually good. I heard her sing one time and I was really amazed, no joke. But the thing that caught my attention the most is Mayu clapping her hands loudly, with a big, proud smile on her face. She looks like a proud mother watching her daughter graduate from school. Is she turning into a Yuki fan-girl?

Brushing the seemingly awkward sight, I turn back to what’s happening in front and saw that the two sidekicks were picked as well, that's why Princess looks happy.

"Watanabe Mayu."

Did i hear it right? Mayu was picked? Seriously? I turn my head to look at Mayu who was then looking at me in shock. Her mouth then turned into a beaming smile and I can’t help but smile as well. Mayu had always wanted to be an Idol when she grows up, she’s very vocal about it too. Looking at the situation now, little by little I know her dream is going to come true.

Kasai-sensei continued reading the list and...heavens, is today surprise-everyone-especially-Jurina day?

"…and the two Matsui. Matsui Rena and Matsui Jurina."

I could literally feel my jaw hanging from what I just heard. If I was surprised that Mayu got picked, imagine the petrified look on my face as soon as I heard my name! Even my classmates could not grasp the reality that my name was called. Why the hell was I picked? I'm sure that my voice does not sound good. In fact, it sucks! Wait, Zombie’s name was called too. Does that mean she knows how to sing? Or play any instrument? Ugh save Zombie for later Jurina, you have a worse problem than that.

I raised my hand to catch Kasai-sensei’s attention, "Sensei, are you sure it's Matsui Jurina?"

Kasai-sensei nodded her head, "Yes, why?"

"I'm not really good at singing." I timidly admitted while scratching the back of my neck.

Kasai-sensei giggled, "Don't worry, Matsui the first. If Akimoto-san thinks you're talented, you're really talented."

I dejectedly sighed and slumped further in my seat. I glanced at Zombie who is obviously sleeping. Seriously, there were such a ruckus earlier but she managed to sleep through it! I wonder how she would react if she finds out she’s going to sing in front of many people.

"Congratulations to the seven people who were picked! Please head straight to the music room after lunch. Yamamoto-san will be waiting for you there. Class dismissed.” Kasai-sensei finished off with a clap of hands and a grin.

---

Mayu and I are sitting and taking our lunch at our usual spot at the rooftop. After the surprising announcement, I stayed silent the whole time, still wondering why on earth I was picked. The director must be out of his mind for picking a talentless me.

"You still need to tell me if Rena-san is really the one who’s bothering you, Jurina."

I inwardly groaned. I thought she forgot about that topic already. Oh well, I already decided to tell Mayu everything anyway. I began explaining to her the real thing that bothers me. Mayu has a serious look on her face and was silent the whole time.

"So, what do you think?" I asked slightly out of breath after all the talking I did.

"Basically you’re telling me that Rena-san avoiding you bothers you so much?"

I nodded shyly.

Her serious face is quickly replaced by a sly one, she smirked. Okay, what is this girl thinking? Her smirk turned into a devilish grin, "Three words, ten letters, Jurina. You like her."

"WHAT?" I asked her in disbelief. Did she just said that I l-like Zombie? I seriously had enough of this surprise-Jurina day.

No way. Is Mayu stupid?

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm definitely serious." I can see Mayu stifle a laugh.

"Watanabe Mayu, that is not funny." I said, clearly annoyed, though it was not a hinder for the warm sensation to creep their way to my cheeks. Jurina, are you blushing? Why are you blushing?

It seems like Mayu can no longer hold her laughter as she started laughing read loud, "Jurina, I was just joking! Your face is so red!"

"Your joke is not funny, Mayuyu!"

"For me it is!"

"Shut up!"

I completely ignored Mayu who's still laughing. Her glasses falling because of the exaggerated movements she does while laughing. Pfftt, stupid Watanabe.

But what she said even adds to the things that bothers me...
Do I like Matui Rena?

---

"Hello students, I’m really happy that you guys are the ones who were picked to perform since The Soshi will not be around." Our music teacher, Katan– I mean Yamamoto-sensei said, smiling.

"But I'm not happy you're here." She added while glaring at Miyuki who's currently busy looking at her nails.

"As if I'm happy that you're here, Sayanee~"

"Wha- Oy! Don't call me that, you brat!"

Miyuki fixed her gaze at Yamamoto-sensei and the two of them had a long glaring contest. I have no idea why those two don’t get along really well, not like I care though.

"Watanabe-san, please respect our teacher. And Yamamoto-sense, please start the meeting." President calmly instructed the fighting duo.

"Oh yeah, right." Yamamoto-sensei cleared her throat.

Mayu and I are now at the Music Room. After giving my stupid bestfriend a good hard smack, we immediately head our way here. All of the people who are picked are now inside the room too, even Zombie, surprisingly. I glanced at Zombie and was surprised to see her looking at me. Both of us held gazed at each other for a couple of seconds before she quickly broke it and looked away. I sighed, looking at the front.

"First, I'll assign each of you to the respective instruments that you will be playing."

All of us nodded our head. Yamamoto-sensei was silent for a while until she nodded her head. I stared at her weirdly.

Yamamoto-sensei started assigning us with instruments that we can play.

Princess is assigned to play the drums (which is very, very surprising).

Mayu were to play the piano.

Haruka were to play the maracas.

Miyuki is assigned to play the piano as well.

Yui were to play the flute.

Zombie and I are assigned to play electric guitars.

"Meant to be." I glared at Mayu who spouted stupid words in my ear.

"All right. Now that it's done, I think we should pick a good name for y'all." Yamamoto-sensei smiled.

"Cherry Blossom?" Miyuki said, her eyes shining.

Yamamoto-sensei rolled her eyes "Cherry blossom is a pretty common name, Miyuki."

"Geez" Miyuki pouted.

Mayu raised her hand.

"Yes Mayu?"

"Flower Blossom?"

In an instant, I smacked her head.

"ITTAI! Why did you do that?"

"Because it's stupid." It was now Mayu’s turn to huff and pout.

That familiar chill in my spine again. I glanced at Princess only to see her shooting –not just daggers but swords at me. God, what’s with the deadly glare? Princess rolled her eyes before raising a hand.

"Sensei! How about Baby Blossom?"

"Lame." I commented and Princess gave me a dirty look.

"It's true." I bluntly commented. What? Baby Blossom sounds really lame!

"I think it’s a good name, Jurina." Mayu said, "Right sensei?"

Yamamoto-sensei nodded her head, "Yup, It's actually unique. So who prefers that name?"

Princess, Mayu and President raised their hands, except me and Zombie.

Princess smirked, “Five versus two."

Yamamoto-sensei smiled, glad that the majority easily came up with an agreement, "Baby Blossom it is."

---

The day ended with Zombie still ignoring me. Sensei said we'll start practicing tomorrow. Now I'm walking alone towards our home, I really want to rest now. The day’s been really exhausting I don’t even want to think about it anymore.

I was hurrying on my way when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I lightly jumped on my feet and quickly turned around.

There stood Zombie, her mouth curled up in a small smile.

---

TBC \(・ω・)/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:53:40 PM by rinchan »
akb48 and snsd !!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2015, 06:24:43 PM »
AHA. Just started reading this fic today and I must say I like where this is going.
Mayu and Yukirin are definitely hiding something.. (perhaps the fact that they're secretly dating?)
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Rena likes Jurina and it's fun to see Jurina blushing and all .
And I guess all of us are pretty devastated about Rena graduating, but let's hope for the best for her!
Well then, I really hope that you'll be able to update this soon!
Thank you for the update.. :kneelbow:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2015, 09:37:18 AM »
Yatta update~  :oops:

Whats Rena reason to distance herself from Jurina  :smhid

Whoa I think Mayu and Yuki has something going on  :huhuh

Did Rena just followed Jurina to her home  :w00t:

Rena is graduating soon  :shocked All of us are sad  :cry:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2015, 09:55:32 AM »
Ah! Thank u 4 updating author-san. :-)
Lately, i'm feeling really grateful when seeing an update. ;-)
Yes. Mayuki is suspicious. I can smell something sweet behind them. :-o
Jurina, b careful, kiddo. Rena already got u, U know. I luv Rena's smirk at the last, somehow. Haha. :-D
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2015, 10:44:02 AM »
Thank you for your update. I'm glad to see another wmatsui fic :) i waiting for next chapter
its my fav couple, 2 months later its really sad when i think its hard to see them together.  :cry:

WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2016, 06:19:25 AM »
Great story author-san.  :twothumbs
Waiting for the update  :D
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami