JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - CRAZY FIVE

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 112850 times)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: S1 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Extra Chapter
« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
Baka Jun! T_T
Rena's waiting 4 u!! I really want to smack his head to make him realizes it!! :angry:

U r completely cool, Creamy!! :rofl: I wish I had that courage in my school days back then~ :roll:
Dunno why, I never enjoyed learning Bahasa. The teachers always gave us weird and non-sense assignments back then at school.. :?
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #221 on: July 28, 2015, 02:43:17 PM »
Author san you're indonesian too ?? Orang mana kak ?? 
I'm at JaBar,you ?

Baka Jun! T_T
Rena's waiting 4 u!! I really want to smack his head to make him realizes it!! :angry:

U r completely cool, Creamy!! :rofl: I wish I had that courage in my school days back then~ :roll:
Dunno why, I never enjoyed learning Bahasa. The teachers always gave us weird and non-sense assignments back then at school.. :?
LOL,BTW my Indonesian teacher is a hentai-ojii-san,and none of the us treat him like a teacher,and only the regular class students respect him --"

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #222 on: July 28, 2015, 02:58:27 PM »
Tangerang selatan kak :)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Meh,BTW guys,because well....,um.....,like.....,I don't have that much home works anymore,because....,ummmm....,well how should i put them into words,well okay,So It's Like I ask my father to fire those teachers ?,well whatever then,I'm going to update S2's First chapter like...,tomorrow or the next two days ?,meh,I dunno if you guys will read it~,and a little spoiler~

Spoiler for the first chapter~  :rofl:,if you don't like spoiler,sumimasen  :bow:
"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU STALKER !!!"

"DAREKAAA TASUKKETEEEEE" It's Rena who shouted BTW~

"Tch,Boys are just to stupid"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

END OF SPOILER~,I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL READ MY S2~

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Yatta ur coming back soon Cream-san~  :w00t:

Welcome back and I will definitely read it  :oops: :twothumbs
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 1
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2015, 12:51:56 AM »
Chapter 1

Rena's POV

"It's been 5 years since he left,and without saying a thing again...,and I'm still stupidly waiting for him..." I muttered quietly
"He's going to comeback for sure...,after what happened to Ojii-sama,Obaa-sama and saki-pyon..." Jurina frowned her eyebags were swollen and she had many dark circles under her eyes...,well of course she would cry and she's working like crazy since,The Matsui group's owner,and his new wife died in an accident leaving 3 surviors of the Matsui clan...,and not to mention Tomonobu-ojiisama's new daughter from his new wife that just became 5 years old...,Jurina was very depressed to know that another family members died again...,and she's been taking care of Sakiko since the accident one week ago,taking over the company,AKB jobs,since she's the General Manager after Takamina graduated 3 years ago and Jun haven't done anything and come back yet..., just what in hell is that guy doing ?!
"How's Nobu-chan ?" jurina asked about my brother...,they get along nice actually and i dunno why
"He's doing fine...,Jun is more important than him now..." i sighed and jump to Jurina's bed
"Oh ?,trying to claim him as yours,once again ?" Jurina chuckled and lay down beside me
"I dunno...,for now I'll let him alone...,the group is more important than me" I laughed
"haha,I dunno why oniichan,moved on from you" Jurina rolled my eyes
"Why don't you move in to the main house ?,I mean..,that Saki-chan's real house" i ask her
"She always cried when i bring her there,besides i like oniichan's mansion here" Jurina said
"Let's see her for now...,I'm afraid she's awake by now"i said and we head to Jurina room's opened already door,and i heard a scream and some ouch
"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU STALKER !!!" I heard Saki-chan's screams,and saw a guy passing the door with saki chasing him
"AHHH INTRUDER !!!" Jurina followed Sakiko and she brought a metal baseball bat...,OMG i have to stop those two..
"HEY,HEY,HEY,HEY STOP IT GUYS !!!" i chased them,and unfortunately i ened up lost at the mansion's back garden,or i could say a forest...,it's snowing... , well of course It's winter afterall...
"JURINA !!!,SAKIKO !!!" I shout but no response...,ah shit

I heard a tiger's growl...,OMG,and it's night already...,A TIGER IN YOUR PERSONAL FOREST ?!,OMG... THIS IS CRAZY !!!!,I KNOW IT'S JUN'S WHITE TIGER...,his beloved tiger pet.. Ice... OMG why is it's here... man...,Oneechan and minna gomen for being an useless person...,and i could feel my heart beating like mad because of scared...,and i could feel that Ice is approaching me
"DAREKAAA TASUKKETEEEEE" i shout as i run to random direction and i bumped to someone
"ITTAIIII" i shout and fell LOL
"ur alright ?,Ice calm down..." i heard a familiar voice,and that someone reached out his hand to me,Jun is here...,i hug him and cried on his shoulder
"Rena ?!,are you alright princess !?,sorry if Ice scared you...,since he never met you" DID I HEARD HIM CORRECT ?!,HE CALLED ME PRINCESS AGAIN?! ,PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT I'M NOT DREAMING !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Rena-chan ?,I'm here okay...,so stop crying okay ?" he hug me gently and placing my head at his warm chest,it's so nostalgic...,I wish that we could be like this forever...,really..., I still love him i guess,he put his blazer or coat i dunno to cover me
"AH FOUND YOU INTUDER-STALKER !!!" Jurina and saki said at the same time
"Eh...,WAIT !!!!,ONIICHAN !!!???!?!?!?!?!?!" Jurina was jawdropping at her oniichan
"eh ?,Jurina-oneechan you knew this stalker ?" and i could see Jun's right eyebrow was twitching
"Of course i knew him !,he's my older brother and Rena-chan's boyfried" she laughed and Rena blushed
"Hontou ?,so this oniichan is my oniichan ?" she asked with the puppy teary eyes...,AW damn...,every matsui have some kind of puppy feature ?
"Yep I am,My name's Jun,yours ?" he asked with  gentle eyes and smile
"Sakiko...,nice to meet you oniichan !" sakiko jumped to Jun's hug,and cried as soon as she saw Ice...,of course...,who wouldn't ?,even Jurina told me that she cried when she first met Ice...,Matsui clan is sure full of strange peoples...
"Saki-chan,don't cry okay ?,Ice will not bite you okay ?,try to pat him" Jun said and slowly put saki's right palm on Ice's forehead...,and somehow saki managed to ride on Ice's back...,since she's so short and little,in other hand Ice was sp big...
"Oniichan,is Rena-oneechan your girlfriend ?" Saki-chan asked jun and both of us blushed Immediately...,kids these days
"Nope kid,she''s waiting for someone else" he chuckled like nothing happened and walk to the house
"Tch,Boys are just to stupid" Saki-chan suddenly tched and rolled her eyes,My ghost...kids these days...
"Well,I'm going to sleep for awhile...,I've told sebastian to take care of my works for a while..." Jun said and went to his room,i still want to talk to him...
"You wanted to talk to him right ?" Jurina smirked...,she's sure growing up...
"Yeah probably..." i muttered sadly
"Just go to him...,He's not sleeping anyway" Jurina rolled her eyes and pushed me,i nodded to her and go to Jun's room

Jun's POV

"DAMN !" i punched a wall at my mansion's corridor as i stepped out from the elevator,and my right knuckle bleed...
"Tsk,that hurts,dammit..." i muttered as i enter my old room,i take off my black shirt,my shoes and socks, and looked at my body at the large mirror that you usually see at the dance studio or gym...
"Shit...,it's still visible at all" i muttered as i saw my badly bruised body, bandages and some scars,I'm gonna ask mayu-san for those tragicaly great medicines that he made,i change to a black and i walk to the boxing sandbag at the training corner inside my room,i didn't trat my injuries at all...,who cares about it anyway...,i began to punching and kicking the sandbag with all of my might...,i know that my knuckle was badly injured,and it hurts actually,because i could see my bloods were flowing out trough my wound,and i was lost in my thoughts

Flashback,1 week ago...

"Mayu-san.,Sai and Yuu..,I want you three to help me" i asked to them immediately as i arrived to Japan,and we're at a cafe now...
"Whatever for my man" Yuu smirked
"Fne" Sai sighed
"what do you want ?,and telling us to don't tell about you've come back ?" Mayu-san asked
"I want you to help me to destroy furukawa group" I muttered under my breath and i guess those three could sense the venom from my voice
"Why ?" they three asked at the same time
"Don't play dumb you guys...,you know why right ?,My parents,Rena,and now... Ojiisama and his new wife..and he made my brand-new auntie brat...suffered" i sighed and Sai too
"Fine what do you want us to do ?" Sai asked me
"Simple...,Mayu-san i want you to track Airi bastard's base...,second Sai...,publish all of their shits...,and lastly Yuu...,please just tell everybody that I'm still at UK" i said to him and began my plan...,and a few minuets later...,mayuyu-san told me the location...
"If i didn't came back for 3 hours find me at that place" i said and left...,without caring they're shouting at me...

Airin's hideout (okay this is the part when airin will be beaten up badly by Jun,and after he beat him up...,ummm he will be at coma,and if you want him to die just imagine it LOL,and Jun beat airin pretty bad..,Siren-san requested for it~)

"FURUKAWA AIRI !!!,BE PREPARED TO SEE YOUR LIFE'S END !!!"
 i shout as i kicked an abandoned factory's rusty doors and finding furukawa bastard was raping some girls,and his underlings was at least 30 people.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NYEHEHE,sorry for the misspellings and grammar mistakes~,and sorry if i made Jun beat Airin up TvT,wait for the next chapter~,and some comments plzzz
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 1
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2015, 02:03:50 AM »
Thanks for update and for the come back
Nice chapter as always  :twothumbs

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2015, 04:31:38 AM »
Sasuga author-san fast update ..
Thankyouuu
 :bow: :bow:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2015, 09:04:24 AM »
Nyeheheh,Arigatou  :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2015, 09:11:07 AM »
Meh. u r back, Creamy-san! :grin: and with a nice update. :twothumbs
D u know how much I miss u...?
Well, I'll just blame the teachers! :angry:
And still, the stupid Jun! :doh:
Come here, Rena. I think u need a hug. (hugs) :shy2:
But still, as always, Jun is temperamentally cool! :rofl:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #230 on: August 06, 2015, 09:21:59 AM »
Yep !,blame the teachers !,and you know ?,Elf's face was so ducking priceless,when she got A for her homework  while i got A+ :rofl:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #231 on: August 06, 2015, 09:27:06 AM »
Aaa...
U beat her?
Seems like there'll be an unending competion between u two.. :lol:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #232 on: August 06, 2015, 09:28:09 AM »
Yepyep,teasing her is just too fun

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2015, 09:45:57 AM »
THANKS AUTHOR SAN !!!!!!!! IT'S A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #234 on: August 06, 2015, 09:56:57 AM »
Thanks,I'm glad you like it

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #235 on: August 06, 2015, 12:15:07 PM »
Yatta~ Hahah Airin is geeting some beat up again Sugoi  XD :w00t: :shocked

Arin deserve it after killing both Jun's parent  :thumbdown:

What is Rena going to say to Jun after this, Hope they get back together soon~  :P

Update soon Cream-san~ thanks for beating up Airin  XD XD :roll:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #236 on: August 06, 2015, 01:34:58 PM »
Osu !,I'll update chappie 2 tomorrow~  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 2
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2015, 12:20:12 AM »
Chapter 2

Jun's POV

First his underlings tried to beat me up one by one..,but no one's good enough for me..but someone slashed his katana and it hit my shoulder and down to my back,i i took the katana from him and knock him unconcious ,ah... i let my guard down and received a hard blow to my stomach and body ,again and again...., they're going to die...,i get up and began to beat them up with a metal pipe that i found earlier,and finally all of his underlings was i don't know what happened to them,i head to airin and hit his head with the pipe and he was knocked out...,i punch his disgusting face again and again...,and finally i took the katana nearby and made a 'X' mark on across chest and after that i called mayu-san to pick me up...,because I'm laying on the cold and dirty floor

Back to present

"-n,Jun..,JUN !!!" i was snapped out from my thoughts,but still punching my sandbag in frustration and anger...,even though i got some fractured ribs...,I still can stand and run.I'm a monster i guess ?, well i don't care about it anyway
"What do you want,Rena...?" i ask coldly not diverting my attention from the sandbag
"YOUR HANDS ARE BLEEDING,AND YOU'RE BADLY INJURED AND YOU STILL ASK WHAT I WANT ?!,FINE I WANT YOU TO STOP HITTING THAT FUCKING SANDBAG IN FRONT OF YOU !!!" Rena scold me...,wow.. she even said some foul words there what happened ?
"and my answer is no...,now leave me alone Rena"i answered with a low voice...,she hug me from behind and rest her head at my shoulder,what got into her seriously ?
"Jun...,It's painful to see you like this so please stop..." she whimpered...,I just can't reject her when she's crying can i ?
"fine..." i said and she immediately pulled my arms and sit me down on a couch and left somewhere...,strange girl....,a few minuetes passed she brought a first aid kit...,fuck no...
"Give me your hands Jun" i didn't and she pulled my hands towards her and i closed my eyes waiting for the pain to sting me
"ITTAI !!!,BE GENTLER RENA-CHAN !!!" i shouted because of the pain
"kay" she said,and after a while she wrapped bandages around my knuckles,fyuhhh finally it's done
"Let's change your bandage" she said and looked at me
"Okay" right after i say that she unwrapped the bandage around my body and gasped
"Who did this ?"
"no one" i said and she just shrugged it off,knowing that i won't answer her...
"and done" she smiled to me
"Arigato...,Rena" i said shyly,and i could tell by the heats on my cheeks that I'm blushing,so i look outside...,It's snowing...
"It's fine...,what happened though ?,if you don't want to tell me about it,It's fine" she smiled and put her head on my shoulder...
'OUCH !!!,ITA-TA-TA-ITTAIII YO !!!" i shout when her head landed at my shoulder right where the wound were...
"Ahh gomen gomen gomen,gomenne Jun..." she started to tear up and ended up crying...,girls are really scary...,but...,they’re cute as well
"Shhh,Hime ?,don't cry okay ?,it doesn't hurt that bad,so stop crying 'kay ?" i cupped her cheeks gently,and looking at her beautiful dark brown orbs,and did i called her HIME ?!,damn... she going to slap me...

"Hontou ?" she asked me with a super innocent face...,man my heart is going to jump out from my mouth anytime now...,what's happening to me ?
"Yep...,it's fine Rena-hime" i smiled...,SHIT !!!,DID I CALLED HER HIME AGAIN ?!,WHAT THE DUCK ?!(A/N actually duck is fuck...,shinigamielf always said that at school lately,ON A WHEELCHAR !!!),I never call a girl hime or princess except her...,and it's when we were still together...
"Rena-chan...,did he came back in this past 5 years ?" i asked trying to hide my pain
"Nope...,not even once...,even though his family member's marriage party...,he's the worst right ?" she chuckled bitterly...,damn I'm gonna kill him
"Who is he ?"

Rena's POV

"Who is he ?" Jun asked me,HE'S THAT DENSE ?!,someone please kill me
"what do you want ?" i ask curiously
"Beat him up for hurting and made you wait for this past 6 years,of course..." he clenched his bandaged fist,and it looks so damn funny...,but he's cool too...,why he's just tooooooooooo dense
"ahahaha,you're funny Jun !,you're not even my brother or cousin,why you want to do something like that ?" i chuckled,and there was a pregnant pause until he inhaled his breath
"BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU KASHIWAGI RENA !!!" he blurted out,why ?!,he eventually starting to breathing heavily and...,collapsed ? on my lap
"JUN ?!,HEY !!!,HEY !!!,IT'S NOT FUNNY TO DO SOME TROLL AFTER YOU JUST CONFESSED !!!,HEY !!!" i shake his body..,and he really passed out

Timeskip...Let's say when Jun woke up and he's in Mayu's hospital~

Jurina's POV

"Grrrr...,that dimwit..." i grumbled while holding hands with Ren (A/N THEY ARE ON A LOVEY-DOVEY DATE !!!)
"Don't be like that...,he did that to protect you too,here,look at this" he showed an article
"FURUKAWA GROUP BANKRUPTED BECAUSE A LARGE AMOUNT OF DEBT TO MATSUI ?!?!,I DUNNO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS !!!"
"it's your brother's work of course" Ren chuckled
"and the current head furukawa airi is in coma now ?!"
"Yep,and it seems he fought all of his underling all by himself,oh and he wake up just earlier...,Sai mailed me,but let's just don't disturb Rena and Jun,Its the part of our plan remember ?”

Jun's POV

"Why are you so angry ?" i ask to Rena when everyone left the room...,and my heart was doki-doki-ing like mad
"WHY  AM I ANGRY ?!,TSK,YOU ARE JUST TOO stupid..,baka Jun *sob* *sob*" 
"EH ?!,RENA-CHAN ?!WHY ARE YOU CRYING ?!,DID THAT GUY DID SOMETHING WHEN I WAS ASLEEP ?!,DON'T CRY OKAY ?,I'LL BRING HIM HERE FOR YOU,so stop crying 'kay ??? i panicked,but rena-chan was just keep crying...,I don't get it...
"It's no need..." she  finally stop crying
"Why ?"
"Because he's here " she looked away
"Eh ?,who is he ?,if he's in this hospital I'll ask Mayu to bring that person here,so just say WHO IS HE ?!,LOOK AT ME KASHIWAGI RENA !!!" i snapped ,and i grab her chin roughly so i could see her face...,she's crying...
"STOP IT JUN !!!" she struggled
"I WILL IF YOU TELL ME,I DON'T WANT SEE YOU CRYING AGAIN !!!" all my injuries were killing me,but i don't care Rena is my priority
"DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS JUN !!!,YOU HAVE EGO-SAN !!!"
"I BROKE UP WITH HER 3 YEARS AGO,BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU !!!,IT'S YOU THAT I LOVE RENA !!!,I'M ALWAYS FINE AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY !!!" her eyes widened,and gasped,and so i released her face,and left my hospital's ward and get inside Mayu-san's office
"Call sebastian for me...,I'm going home,and I'm not going to do any works I need some rest" i grumbled and sit down
"Fine...,just wait at the lobby,i already called him...,because i passed your room earlier" he sighed and i wait for sebastian at the lobby
"Jun-bocchan,where to ?" he asked me as i sit inside the car's back seat
"That Mansion...,but go the the XXXX bakery first" i said that,after we shopped we went to a mansion in the middle of nowhere at Fuji mountain...,a large european castle was there...,It's mine...,it was my another present from Ojii-sama last year...,No one except sebastian  , claude , Sai,Mayu,and Ren...,i go inside the master bedroom AKA mine
"took over the company for awhile until i came back..,don't tell anyone where am i,except Sai and Mayu...,got it sebastian ?" i said and i went to sleep

Timeskip,one week~

This one week was pretty fine...,Sebastian gave some reports about how's the company going...,and how my friends,Jurina,even Rena were pestering him about where I am,well whatever...,as usual i was listening to music on the swing located near the backyard's pool,It's snowing but i don't care...,i feel like i wanted to die...
"If only Papa,and Mama didn't died...,if they didn't what will do now ?" i ask to myself and closed my eyes,but a few minuets passed i heard footsteps
"So what happened to you ?" suddenly i heard Mayu-san's voice
"It's the worst...,can i just die ?" i ask him,and he flicked my forehead
"No you can't,you only have 2 family members left,and they need an oniichan for them..,even though Jurina is 20 next yeear" Mayu-san said to me
"Yeah...,you're right...,so when will you marry Yuki ?" i chuckled,i could see that Mayu-san is blushing red like a ripe tomato
"Next month probably ?" he said,confused
"I'm sure you'll be a good husband,not a shitty bastard like me" i laugh bitterly
"You're a good guy you know ?" he slap my back playfully
"OUCHHHHHHH,THAT DUCKING HURT,I'M NOT FULLY RECOVERED REMEMBER ?!" and he laughed like nothing happened,wow...,humans.. are just so...
"BTW,when are you going back ?,since you're the family's head,yu have to live inside the main house" he sit beside me
"Hell no,I'm not going to that place..." i frowned
"Please Jun...,YOUR PARENTS WON'T BE HAPPY IF THEY SAW YOU LIKE THIS !,RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOUR DUTY AS JURINA'S AND SAKIKO'S ONIICHAN !!!,AND WITH RUNNING AWAY TO THIS REMOTED CASTLE COULD MAKE EVERYTHING GET BETTER ?!,YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS WILL CAME BACK TO LIFE ?!" this guy Really...
"MY PARENTS ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THIS !!!,AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE FATHER THAT RUNS AWAY FROM HIS DUTY TO BECAME THE FAMILY HEAD AND MAKES ME BECAME THE SACRIFICE LAMB !!!" my ribs hurt so much...,i guess i really got some rib fractures
"Rena cried every night...,be sure to makes her stop crying or Yuki will kill me" he said and left...,
"WHAT THE DU- OUCHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!" tsk...,i guess i shouted too much ?
"Jun-bocchan are you alright ?" sebastian immediately came
"We're going to Rena's house,and prepare a wheelchair..."
Mayu’s POV
My God why did i agreed to Ren that I would help these two...,I can’t say things like this...

Rena's room
Jun’s POV

"Oy,why are you crying ?" i said while pushing my wheelchair towards her bed
"Jun ?"  well now...,there a new type of voldemort Rena...,Voldemort Rena XXIV K3
"Yeah,why are you crying non-stop ?,everyone is worried..."
"...." no answer
"Is it about that guy ?" and she merely nodded...,tsk... that guy
"What happened ?" i ask gently
"...." no answer again ?,instead she just buried her head on her pillow while crying
"Rena...,please just tell me who is he,and I'll surely bring him here...,i hate seeing you cry" i said as i put her on my lap...,i hope this wheelchair doesn't break,i wipe her tears with my thumb,I really want her to stop crying
"you don't need too,because he is here with me..." she said
"What do you mean ?,It's only the two of us here"  what does she mean by that ?,I don't understand...
"THEN LET ME ASK YOU,WHY ARE YOU JUST TOO DENSE MATSUI JUN ?!" and now she's angry --"
"What do you me-" she silenced me with her lips,and after a few seconds,iof silence with her lips onto mine...,I break the kiss
"don't you understand ?,the bastard that always made me cry,and made me wait for 6 years is you..." she said...,and i don't know what to say,so that means that she love me too ?,or she hates me so much ?,girls are just so complex
"so,are you saying that you love me ?,or you hate me ?" i ask her,but she just hit my chest right where the pain's source is
"ITTAI !!!"
"mouuuu,fine fine,I LOVE YOU BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA !!!!" she buried her face on my chest,it hurts actually but for now....,freak... I died....,she just killed me with her tsun-cuteness shit shit shit shit shit...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,SHE LIKES MEEEE !!!!!!,RENA SAID THAT SHE LOVED ME !!!!!!!! ASDFJKL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH MY DUCKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,AND SHE KISSED ME EARLIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,fuh,you're mine now Rena..., "So...,are you mine ?" i smirked and kissed her nose
"un..." she said while nodding and looking away
"I can't hear you~" i teased and cupped her cheeks to make her see my face 
"mouuu,you're such a teaser Jun..."
"onegaiiiiii...." i use my puppy eyes to her,and IT WORKS~
"fine,I'M YOURS NOW MATSUI JUN !!!" she shout and hug me tightly like a koala
"Rena-chan...,I'm happy but you're crushing me hime-sama" i said because she's hugging my fractured rib
"eh !,gomen" she released me immediately
"It's fine,I'm happy that my Rena came back !" i cat-smiled,it's been around 4 years that i didn't use this smile...
"mouuuu,stop it..,you're making me blush" she looked away
"Hm ?,if you're blushing that means you love me so much,and it turns me on Re-na~" i whispered seductively to her ear,as like what i expected,she blushed ear to ear,wanting to rease her more i bit her ear's tip softly,and i could see she's getting redder in a blink of an eye
"mouuu,you're such a teaser Jun" she pouted
"And you're too cute for your sake Rena" I pinched her pouting cheeks

"Oh,i got an idea !" she suddenly say getting down from my lap and get back to her bed
"What's that ?" i chuckled at her behavior
"Let's see Jurina and Saki-chan now !" she said cheerfully...,no way ! they'll kill me because I disappeared for one week
"NO !" i rejected her instantly
"Ehhh,nande ?" she pouted like a little kid...,damn she's too cute
"Jurina will kill me" i sweatdropped
"Ehhhh,onegaiiii" she use the teary-eyes Rena...,ughhh don't look me with those eyes...,it makes me feel guilty Rena
"Fin,fine...,whatever for my Rena-hime" i sighed and she cheered up immediately,and someone please dig my grave now...
"Let's go now !" she said and we go to my mansion immediately...,when i enter the dining room...,cool Jurina is glaring at me,even Ice is scared by the aura she leaked out,and oh shit....,Sakiko is jumping to me,,I'm seriously going to die young
"ONII-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN,WHERE DID YOU GO ?!,SAKIKO MISSED YOUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!~" SHE JUMPED TO MY LAP HUG ME BEAR-LIKE,my family have no mercy towards me...,and Jurina's still going to kill me later
"Gomen Saki-chan,I was at hospital" i said a obvious lie LOL,and Jurina's glaring at me with more dark  leaking aura...
"Ehhhh,why you didn't tell me oniichan ?,and is Rena-oneechan your girlfriend ?" this girl...
"Yep,Rena-chan is your oneechan now !" i ruffled her hair and smiled cat-like
"Hontou ?!" she asked me curiously
"Hontou " i said still cat-smiling
"Wait !,I have to call everyone Jurina said

Jurina's POV

so I called everybody to come over and here's their reactions,AND...,REN’S PLAN SUCCEDED IT SEEMS !!!!,but poor Mayu-san

MaYuki's Reaction :

Mayuyu :Oh great,but I can't go there now,I'm on date with yukirin I do- *Yukirin grab le phone*
Yukirin OMG OMG OMG OMG,WE'RE GOING THERE NOW !!!  with this face i guess :yuki: (A/N Overreacting --")

SayaMilky's reaction :

Sai : oh good for them,I'm going there...,shall i prepare some trolls ?
Tsurishi : Oh,that dense couple finally DID WHAT ?!,oh i thought those two did 'it' ?,I'm looking forward to their love comedy *evil smirk*
(A/N,because those two couple are the one that i can only imagine so I just write them~,and if the KojiYuu's reaction probably the perverted and the Airhead one~,Imagine it by yourself~)

"Rena-chan,do you know why Furukawa bankrupted ?" I smirked and Jun is trembling like a scared puppy
"Yep,I'm soooooooooooo,curious" Rena glared at oniichan
"The guy over here did it,and put furukawa in a deep coma" Mayu-san suddenly came in and point at oniichan
"And,he also beat all of his underlings,without mercy,especially the one that made / mark at his back died" i saw tsurishi closing Sakippe's ears
"Who say PG-13 things now ?" Yuu whistled
“AHHH,SHUT UP !!!” Sai blushed
“But I closed her ears~” milky stuck her tongue out

Jun's POV

"Rena-chan,Rena-chan~" i called her cheerfully
"Nani ?" she ask with her gentle smile
"Let's go somewhere~" I cat-smiled
"Ehhh,but everyone is here you know ?,since it's been a long time since everyone's here" she pouted
"Then,let's go to...OKINAWA !!!" i shout
"Ehhh,what about me Oniichan ?,I have school" saki-chan pouted and approached me
"Then,Just skip it !" i said without thinking and ruffled her hair,at that moment Jurina and Rena smacked my head hard.
"You're not going" Jurina said
"Ehhhh ?!,Oniichan,Jurina-oneechan bullied me,I'm going to tell Mari-chan hweeeee" Saki-chan sit on my lap and cried,Jurina paled Immediately
"Shusshhhh,nonononononononononono,you're going with us okay !!!!,stop crying and just don't tell that evil-baba" Jurina panicked ?!
"Who the hell is this Mari-chan ?" i ask dumbfounded,and everyone face-palmed immediately
"It's me though,got a problem,Kiddo ?" i turned to see who's talking and jawdropped
"WHY IN HELL ARE YOU HERE ?!" i shout as i see who's coming
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the grammar mistakes,and some misspelings`,and as i promised,I updated today~,sorry if the action scene sucks~,hohohoho
and some comments plz
Ciaooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2015, 04:31:40 AM »
U r ducking awesome, Creamy-san.. :grin:
Jun is ducking dense :banghead:
But, everyone is happy since that ducking cute Rena revealed the guy's name :shy1:
Aaa... Ducks everywhere...! :shock:
I luv ducks! :farofflook:.
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2015, 06:21:58 AM »
Meh,I LOVE DUCKS TOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
DUCK IS LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - CRAZY FIVE