JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 104846 times)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (WMatsui,MaYuki,Kojiyuu,etc) Chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 04:43:23 PM »
Wah.. you update fast... :twothumbs
And Rena really has a mood swing.. :lol:
Author-san I've been curious to ask you, Is Rena always has trouble around her? :?
From the first chapter, she has been in trouble for three times already... :banghead: I count it :lol:
But fortunately Jun always there to save her.. :inlove: Knight in shining armor :w00t:
And please tell me, How many Rena has a siblings? I know that Yuki her Onee-chan, But she is in the same class as Rena so I guess Yuki and Rena are twins, right?
But in this chapter Rena also mention her oni-chan too..
How old Jun in this fic? And what class is he in? :? I guess all the character in the same class..
And I love how Jun wore his uniform.. :wub:
I'm sorry if I'm asking too much.. :banghead: I'm just curious..
Thnx for update..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:59:44 PM by Raizel »

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 05:13:03 PM »
Wah.. you update fast... :twothumbs
And Rena really has a mood swing.. :lol:
Author-san I've been curious to ask you, Is Rena always has trouble around her? :?
From the first chapter, she has been in trouble for three times already... :banghead: I count it :lol:
But fortunately Jun always there to save her.. :inlove: Knight in shining armor :w00t:
And please tell me, How many Rena has a siblings? I know that Yuki her Onee-chan, But she is in the same class as Rena so I guess Yuki and Rena are twins, right?
But in this chapter Rena also mention her oni-chan too..
How old Jun in this fic? And what class is he in? :? I guess all the character in the same class..
And I love how Jun wore his uniform.. :wub:
I'm sorry if I'm asking too much.. :banghead: I'm just curious..
Thnx for update..
Lol,It's fine ,Yuki and mayu is older than the others one year,Yuki is a 3rd year so Jun and the others are second years
and Rena's brother is in collage a second year
Only Ren and and Yuki so she have 2 siblings LOL
I dunno,probably because she loves trouble ? *sings I knew you were trouble*
LOL,and that's how i wear my uniform too,but i have a long hair like Jinguji Ren in utapri so i often tie my hair  XD
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:44:58 AM by ChrunchyCream »

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 05:56:35 PM »
Ah.. so that's how it is.. :w00t:
So Mayu and Yuki is one year older than the rest of them..
That's why Yuki and Mayu didn't eat lunch with the gang... I thought that they just eat together.. :nervous
Haha.. Btw Nice style,.. My uniform not that cool.. So I can't wear it like Jun did.. :banghead:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 07:51:14 PM »
They did eat together,they always go everywhere together execpt to the toilet and house okay  :rofl:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2015, 07:53:09 PM »
So only Rena, Yuki and Mayu r third years, or is Rena in college? I'm confused, author-nim....

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2015, 08:02:11 PM »
So only Rena, Yuki and Mayu r third years, or is Rena in college? I'm confused, author-nim....

Rena's brother is at college
and Only yuki and mayu is in third year
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:45:33 AM by ChrunchyCream »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2015, 09:40:26 PM »
Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2015, 10:16:11 PM »
whether mayu and Miyuki are family here?
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 02:32:07 AM »
They did eat together,they always go everywhere together execpt to the toilet and house okay  :rofl:

lol... So that's how it is.. :lol: :rofl:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 06:13:09 AM »
whether mayu and Miyuki are family here?
Yep,i got no idea who will be milky's brother so yeah  :grin:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 05:36:18 PM »
Cooll
You also update fast  XD
Waiting for moree~~

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (WMatsui,MaYuki,Kojiyuu,etc) Chapter 3
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 07:53:09 PM »
Chapter 3

Timeskip 2 weeks after the sleepover,and now rena is having a sleepover again

Normal POV

The sun has steamed trough the window,flooding the entire room with It's bright light,as the light slowly flooded the room with every passing moment,the light soon hit a young couple cuddling each other behind the thick blanket.

Rena's POV

I woke up due the bright sunlight,ugh i hate the sun why should it shine so bright every morning ?,and today is full of JOBS,so i can't spend my day with Jun,mou... shall i quit being an actress ? I'M TIRED of jobs and sometimes it makes me get some traumas as well,but i don't have anything to do later...so what should i do ?,my thoughts were interrupted by Jun's soft and dreamy voice
"Mnnn,ohayou Rena-chan..." he rubbed his eyes,and lightly kiss my lips,what do you expect from a kissing puppy ?
"Ohayou Jun,I have Jobs today so I can't be with you all day" i stroke his hair gently
"Jobs ?,oh yeah I forgot that yuki's gangs are all celebrities only mayuyu-san that's his company's heir and me that doen't have a job" he pout
"Hehe,gomenne" i pat his head
"Where is your job's location ?" he said while getting up
"NTV,AKBingo ! shooting" i lazily answer him
"But you're not a member of AKB" Jun tilted his head and it'so... MOEEEEEE
"I-i'm just a guest" i stuttered

"Ah sou,I'll take you there,you take a bath first I'll go in to another one" he said while leaving me here all alone
"Okay" that's what all i could say before entering the shower,i pretty like jun's bathroom,it has a smart tv,and some electronic equipments,and i check some news around the idol world,and damn...,a papparazzi caught us having date and dinner,and to make it worse,there's a photo of me and jun on the car KISSING...,including when i entered Jun's apartment,my god... Acchan and Tomochin will make me deaf with their flooding questions,*sigh*
"so,this is the day that the whole world will know if Jun is my fiancee huh ?" i get up from the tub and changed my sleeping attire with the dress that Jun gave me yesterday and it fits me so well...,i get out from the bathroom,putting some natural make-ups from my bag,and wear a pair of heels that Jun gave me,i was in abit of hurry so i didn't pay attention to it's model,ok-ing my own appearance i head to the dining room,finding jun wearing a plain black shirt,houndstooth tie,black trousers,and a pair of black polished shoes,he look gorgeous i can say,well whatever,i sat on a chair across his

"Rena-chan,you look stunning" he wink at me
"Arigatou" i said eating my omelette without the bacon,he finished his food earlier than me and watched me eat in amusement
"Rena-chan,why don't you eat meat ?" he ask me in concern
"I hate it...." i stare at him,as i gulp my milk down
"So,did you see the news earlier ?" he asked cheerfully and i was surprised by his sudden question,and coughed
"Yeah,so what should i say about it,if the papparrazi ask about it ?"
"Just,announce to them that we're going to be engaged,today I'm going to see Ojii-sama to discuss about the engagement party"
"If you're going to see your Ojii-sama,at least wear your clothes properly" i face-palmed and sebastian-san seems to agree too

"Whatever,let's go Rena-chan" he cat-smiled me
"Un,and make sure that the car HAVE A ROOF" i glared
"Hai ojou-sama,sebastian prepare a white lamborghini aventador lp700-4 pirelli edition"
"Yes,my lord" a few seconds later sebastian came back with the car's key
"Oh arigatou sebastian,and please search for my phone,headphone and wallet i forgot where i put it" as sebby give him his phone,great... even our phone models are the same but with different colors,mine is white with pikachu cover,and his is grey with nutella jars case,and i lothe the couple phone strap that he gave me

"Oh thank you sebby,let's go rena-chan" he pull my hand and we head to the parking area,and finally we reached his car,and this time it have a proper roof
"See rena-chan ?,it had a roof" he open the door for me
"hai hai good boy" i rolled my eyes,as he started to drive
"Ah,Jun could you please speed up a little,I'm going to be late" i asked him since the shooting start at 2.15,and it's 2.10 now
"Okay,anything for my honey" he raised the speed dramatically,and 3 minuets later we arrived in front of NTV's building
"Arigato jun" i kiss him on the lips and get inside the building

Jun's POV

"she kissed me on the lips..." i was left dumbfounded,i snapped from my daze because my phone is ringing
*on the phone*
"Matsui Jun here,who's this ?" i ask politely
"Oh Jun it's Tomonobu,I'm sorry but about out meeting I'll change the hour to 5 o'clock, i have an urgent business so bye"
*call ended*
"Cool,he doesn't even give me time to say something,ah rena-chan left her phone,better return it to her" so i park my car inside the building and head to the receptionist
"Excuse me miss but where is the akbingo's shooting now,i need to give something to someone there" i ask to the miss receptionist
"Please show me your company ID" she told me,so i showed her the platinum card that had my name on it,she gasped and show me the way to akbingo's studio immediately,and here i am seeing rena smiling and laughing in the recording,and out of nowhere the MC asked about our relationship Sata: so Kashiwagi-san what;s your relationship with Matsui Jun,oh and coincidentaly he is present here too,Matsui-san please come here
Me:*entering the set*

Rena: Jun what are you doing here ? I thought you went to see Tomonobu-ojii-san ?! (she whispered to me,but i ignored her)
Sata:So Matsui-san what is your relationship with Kashiwagi-san ?
Me&Rena: *blush*
Me:Rena is my fiancee,and our engagement party will be held probably in,well i dunno*lady-killer-cat-smile*
Rena:... *blush*
AKB girls: kyahhhh,rena-san you're so lucky *fangirling*
Kiyoto:so Matsui-san do you mind if we ask you some question
Me: It's fine *cat-smile*
Rena:...*pissed off*,*pinch his puppy ear*
Sata:so who want to ask a question,eh...,since everyone raised their hand,so Maeda
Atsuko: How did you guys met ?
Me: we met at the party,including her sister's friends i may add *cat smile again* *pinched by rena*
Sata:So next,Takahashi Minami
Minami:Did you guys are having a date or something 2 weeks ago ?
Rena:ano....,at first it was  a group hangout but,we were chased around by the paparrazi so we got lost,and Jun found me *blush*

AKB girls:KYAHHHH SO SWEET !!! *fangirling*
Sata:you guys are noisy shut up,Next is Itano
Tomomi: I saw you getting in to Channel's women divison yesterday,but what are you doing ? *smirked*
Me:well,that's buying clothes and presents for Rena-chan of course
right after i said that the staff said that we will have a break,and since when I'm involved in this
"Jun,what are you doing here,i thought that you are meeting Tomonobu jii-sama" rena asked me
"I will meet him at 5,he had a job first,and I'm here to give your phone" he gave me my phone
"Ah,arigato Jun" she takes my phone and kiss me on my cheek
"Ehh,why on the cheek,i want on my lips" i pouted

"Not here Jun..." she blushed
"Ano...,Matsui-san can we ask you a favor ?" I guess he's the director
"If i could be any help" i smiled
"Then,please become a substitute model for a photoshoot now" he bowed to me
"Okay,sure" i reply to him
"Thank you very much,Matsui-san,then please follow me" he open the studio's door
"Bye,then rena-chan,if the shooting's done call me okay,I'll pick you up" i waved to her as i follow the director,fyuh...,a photoshoot huh ?,yoshhh let's do it Jun !!!

"Matsui-san this is your costume,and please wear it in a tidy manner" he gave me a black suit,and i hastily wear it,fyuhh i got out from my dressing room,and enter the set,and find HARUNA !?,as my partner
"Ah,Juny-boy" she waved to me and how she calls me
"Whatever" i sweatdropped
"Then,standby onegaishimasu" the photographer said to both of us
"Haii" we answered in unison
"So first,Kojima-san put your hands on Matsui-san's neck,and Matsui-san please hug her waist" the cameramen said,WTF ?!,oh whatever i should never agree to this...,i said in my mind and did the pose hesitantly,ugh and we did a few more daring poses and finally it's done...,and i changed my clothes back,oh It's 4 o'clock,i'll eat first,ah I'll buy some melonpans for rena,fufufu
"Nee,Nyan2 do you know good bakery around here ?" i ask Haruna that's packing her over-girly stuffs
"Ah,I wanted to go to a bakery too,i wanted to give sai a french bread" she cheerfully said,and i just sweatdropped it's obviously insulting him
"Then let's go together ?,I need to buy melonpan for rena anyway" i use my trademark cat smile,and as we walked to the parking area Haruna stumbled,what do you expect from the airhead queen ?,before she fell down,i catch her and if you looked at this scene,it will looks like that I'm kissing Haruna but WE'RE NOT KISSING OKAY !!!

"Is it fine ?"
"It's fine,i still have time left anyway"
"Oh,okay let's get going" she tap my shoulder ,and we walk to my car
"Oh,here it is Jun" she poked my arm and i stepped the brake
"hae~~~" i said as we enter the bakery,it was pretty far from NTV's building it took a quite time for us to reach this place,as we enter the bakery i head to the melonpan stack as fast as i could,oh i think rena probably wants some cake too,so i bought 10 melonpans,a pan of red velvet and rainbow for myself,and cheese cake for rena LOL,oh i wanna eat an cheese cream with raspberry eclair too so i bought 5 of it,as haruna sees me she paled
"Are your stomach fine ?" she ask me

"I'm not eating it all by myself" i use my cat-grin to haruna,and checked my phone,SHIT IT'S 4.55,and this place is far away from Ojii-sama's main office if I'm late 5 minuets bye engagement,damn i have to hurry so i pay haruna's and my own bill
"Nyan2 gomenne i have to hurry,to ojii-sama's office,I'll called sebby to pick you up so just wait okay ?"
"Eh,you don't have to i could call a cab,and you've paid my bill anyway" but i ignored her
"Sebby-chan,clear the way from XXXXXXXX bakery till ojii-sama's office now,and pick haruna up here" i said to the other line and run to my car with my stack of cake boxes,and some LARGE paper bags filled with melonpans and eclairs,i put them carefully on the seat besides me and,stepped on my gas,i head to ojii-sama's office in 3 minuets,with my car's full speed i ran to his officce carrying those cakes and bread,i'm afraid if i left them iside the car,my eclair's cream will mer=lts and scattered everywhere leaving my car dirty,i arrived in his office right at 5 o'clock
"Ojii-sama,I'm coming in" i opened the door
"Sit down Jun" he gestured me to sit on the sofa,and i did as what he ordered me

"So,Jun are you serious with Rena ?" he asked me
"Yes I am ojii-sama" i answered honestly
"*sigh*,okay fine,your engagement party will be held next 2 months,place,settings,and reservations is up to you,and please if you have kids later,don't commit the same mistake as me,i don't want your kids suffer like your mother do" he tap my shoulder and smiled
"Seriously ?!,arigato Ojii-sama" i jump and ran around inside his office like a kid
"You are really childlish Jun,buying cakes and breads to this amount HAHAHA"  he laughed in grandpa-like-manner
"It's for Rena,not myself" i pouted
"Oh,can you play some music instruments ?" he ask me in business-manner voice
"I could play piano,guitar,drum,bass,saxophone,and trombone why ask ?" i tilted my head
"Perfect,from now on you will be an artist,i expect your debut tomorrow,you could write your own song" he winked,gross,so my playboy attiitude came from him huh

"Meh,look forward to it OLD MAN !!!" i shout to him and we both laughed,we talked about business for a while until it's 7 o'clock,I'm worried why rena-chan haven't called my YET...
"Ojii-sama,I'm going to pick rena,so byee" i said as i leave but...
"Wait Jun...,Your house is done by now here is the address" he give me a piece of paper,i said my thank you and head to NTV building,and atsuko said that she was going home while crying,why in the hell she cried ?,and why she didn't call me ???,oh whatever i headed to rena's house,and the fist thing that i received,when i enter her house is...,Yuki's slap
"How dare you show yourself in front of me like nothing happened" she glared
"Not now yukirin,i wanna know why rena doesn't call me,and her friend Atsuko said that she went home crying" and she slapped me again WHY ?!

"OH,YEAH ?!,HOW COULD RENA DIDN'T RAN HOME CRYING WHEN SHE SAW HER BOYFRIEND HAVING A DATE AND KISSED HER BESTFRIEND ?!"
"I DIDN'T KISS HER,AND I WASN'T ON A DATE WITH HER,SHE WAS JUST SHOWING ME THE WAY TO A BAKERY THAT'S ALL" i accidentally raised my voice and that makes yuki frightened it seems
"sorry for raising my voice,and please let me see rena" i dogeza in front of her
"well,sorry for slapping you too,and i don't know if rena will see you though" she lead me to her room,and left
"Rena-chan,please open the door !" i knocked her door
"What are you doing here Jun ?!,go away I don't want to see you anymore" she shout with her trembling voice,and it seems that she's really crying,because i can har her sobs from outside her room,fyuh....,i should've never accepted that model-thingy
"Please Rena-chan,hear me out Haruna is-" i was cutted of
"YEAH,THAT HARUNA IS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND I UNDERSTAND WE'RE OFF JUN !!!,NOW GO AWAY !!!" her sobs become even louder now
"No,Haruna is not my girlfriend she's my-" i was cut off again
"SHUT UP,GO AWAY GO AWAY NOW" she shouted
"okay,I'll come again tomorrow,and here i bought you some melonpans,and cheese cake for you" i put the melonpan's paper bag in front off her door and left

"Yuki,can i come again tomorrow ?" i aske her when she send me off in front of the gate
"Yeah,you're always welcomed here anyway" she smiled
"And please don't tell her that haruna is my *bleeep*,I'll tell her myself" i smiled and left Kashiwagi's Residence
"and welcome into your own new home Jun" i said to myself as i entered a large area that's used to be a large forest that my grandpa convert into a European classic-modern castle complex just for me,i guess i prefer the apartment...,because here is too many maids.

"Welcome back Jun-sama,I've prepared dinner for you" he tell me
"No thanks I'm not hungry,just lead me to my bedroom immediately" i said as i gave sebby the cakes stacks
"Yes my lord,and what should i do with these cakes ?" just put it in my room later I'm eating it
"Here we are Jun-sama" we stopped in front of a big door,and the maids opened the door,revealing a room 3 times bigger than,my apartement's room "sebby put that on the table near the TV" i said to him and getting changed to my boxer...shirtless,usually rena would scold me to wear clothes properly but...,yeah she's not here...
Ah,Better write a song,for my debut including my feelings for Rena while eating cake

Timeskip 3 AM

"Ahh,it's done finally,ehhh my eclair and red velvet is up"i said as i finished the song,and i think Rena-chan will forgive me with this song,and i tried to sing and play the song once,there is even a grand piano inside my room,yeah so i'm done preparing for my debut today,that was the last thing that popped out in my mind before dozing off into sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And end of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is Haruna for Jun~~~~ hohoho,And will rena forgive Jun ??? NYEHEHEH FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER~~~~~~
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:33:42 PM by ChrunchyCream »

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2015, 02:18:37 AM »
Yaaay .. Finally update
Moree author-san moreee!!!! I'm waiting for thiss
Update soon

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 05:02:48 AM »
Yeah.. an update..
Really what is haruna for Jun? :?
Rena please forgive him.. Jun make a song special for you.. :inlove:
Waiting for next.. :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 08:16:17 AM »
:twothumbs
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 09:21:54 AM »
I'm writing chapter 4 now hohoho  X3

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 11:02:09 AM »
Ganbare... :cow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 11:05:59 AM »
I'm writing chapter 4 now hohoho  X3
Nice.. ChrunchyCream-san.. I'm rooting for you.. :fap
I'm curious about Rena and Jun relationship.. hoho..

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2015, 04:13:07 PM »
Aaawwwwwww just read this fic and I love it! :deco: :deco:
Tomonobu is really rich XD and I wonder why Jun become an artist whereas Tomonobu has declared that he is the heir of Matsui company? :?
Rena please forgive Jun! Update soon author-san :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »
Probably because Jun is having to much free time ?  :grin: :rofl:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely