JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - MUNE WO HATTE MO II N DA Y

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 112760 times)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (for now focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 10
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2015, 11:00:25 AM »
I was just kidding tho..
Gomen. :bow:
So, there'll be 3 'Jujurin' characters here?
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (for now focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 11
« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2015, 01:20:06 PM »
Chapter 11

Rena's POV

6 PM

Flashback

"Rena ?!.uh um...,this is a mistake sorry"
"We're done Airi,I shoud've trusted Oneechan's words,and churi don't ever call me your friend again" i run outside

Present

I was walking to the Train station and it rained....,i didn't brought an umberella so i just keep walking letting me drenched wet by the pouring rain,but suddenly a white lincoln limo stopped,and Jurina running towards me and his butler chasing her with an umberella
"Jurina-ojou you can't catch a cold,or Jun-bocchan and Master will kill me !!!"
"I won't claude !!!,and stop right there it's an order" she stopped in front of me,and claude so what jurina said
"Rena-chan,why are you outside without an umberella or jacket when it's raining ?" jurina asked me
"Jurina...,I'm an idiot aren't i ?" i started to cry but i think she didn't know i was crying because of the rain
"Rena-chan is smart you know ?,you even made oniichan love-struck and cried" Jurina hugged me and pat my head,I'm so pathetic...,being comforted by a 13-years old brat...
"Well,for now let's go to the hospital,everyone is there already" jurina keep patting my head,and gestured claude to bring the umberella,and she brings me inside her car,and it's so comfy like in your own room,and not dark because there's many neon LED's,and to make it better there's a large LCD here,i should costumize my limo like this too
"Rena-chan,there's a curtain over there,there is some changes and some make-ups,hair dryer,towel and whatever are there,I'll make some warm drinks,what do you want ?" she ask,as she walk to the mini-bar
"Hot chocolate is fine..." i said as i go behind the curtains and change my wet clothes,to a white dress,and a pair of white wedges

"Nee,Jurina,there's many AKB costumes here,and your car is so comfy,don't tell me if you're going to a shooting out of town or something you're sleeping here ?"i ask suspiciosly
"Yeah,Ren,Ojii-sama,and Oniichan often scold me because of that,and saying that i should dtop from my job,and enjoy my life like a normal ojou-sama,they always take care of me even though I'm only a burden" she chuckled
"If Jun heard you say something like that he'll get angry you know ?" i said as i lay down at a bed besides her,watching a Majisuka Gakuen 2 where we act together
"Your acting is great Rena-chan,and you still can eat after those fake bloods being sprayed all over your mouth" she hand me the hot chocolate
"I only drank energizer for one week full because of those" i sip my hot choco,and jurina laughed
"Lucky i got the center not gekikara" she teased me
"Haha,I think I'm going to lose my sanity for real soon" i rolled my eyes
"so why did you cried earlier,I'll keep it a secret" she winked to me
"Airin cheated on my friend" i cried again,damn... why am i this crybaby ?
"oh...,but calm down you'll get someone else better..." she pat my head
"Jurina-ojousama,Jun-bocchan called to the hospital" claude said from the driver seat
"fine,go there,i want to beat him to a pulp"

Jun's POV

8 PM

"These are the things that you asked,and here's the food,Mayu-sama told me to give this to you,and this for Anna-sama" he put the food on a table
"Where's my phone ?" i ask him and he give it to me,after that i called grandpa,i need to know who killed my parents
"Jun ?" Ojii-sama said at the other line
"Yeah,It's me,who killed my parents ?" i ask him directly
"...,The furukawa group..." he said
"Can i destroy them ?" i said to him
"Do whatever you want after you're healed Jun" he sighed and cut the line off
"Sebby,call jurina,yuki,mayu and sai " i growled,i was so angry
"Yes,my Lord" he bowed and left,and soon after that Annin wakes up
"Konnichiwa,sleepyhead" i flick her forehead playfully
"ne...,Jun,let's break up" she said WHAT ?!
"Why ?,don't joke around Annin" i laugh siffly
"Bye" she said and left,eh ?!,she left me again...,damn...,but i don't feel anything...,It's strange ?
"Ah,whatever I'm eating my food,and DAFUQ IS THIS ?!" porridge,why porridge ?!,and when i was about to eat it,jurina,mayuyu and sai plus rena come in
"MAYUYU-SAN WAIII WAIII WAIIII WAIIII, WAI SHOULD EAT PORRIDGE ?!" i grab his collar and cried like a baby
"You have to eat vegetables,and you really have to eat vegetables,and SLEEP PROPERLY !!!" mayuyu-san shove me off and i saw Jurina glared at me
"O-nii-chan ?~,explain why did you collapsed~" she smiled evilly
"explain why are you wearing a pajama and your hair is wet,and outside is raining cats and dogs Jurina" i scold her instead

"Uh,umm..." she looks troubled
"She get out from the car without an umberella to meet me" Rena said,her eyes were red and puffy,wow a new species...
"AGHHH,ALIEN-VOLDEMORT TYPE 22 !!!!!!" i shout and point at Rena,and everyone sweatdropped
"There's no such thing like that" french bread smacked my head
"So,what do you want,making us coming all the way from our house to here" sai said
"Let's go to a karaoke !!!" i happily said and earned a smack from Mayu-san
"ITTAI !!!"
"The answer is definietly NO" he glared
"Onegaiii...." i use my teary puppy eyes attack to Yuki,she sighed and talk to mayuyu-san,Yes my puppy eyes worksss TvT
"It's fine isn't it Mayuyu,it's not like he's going to do work or something " Yuki chuckled
"Fine" he sighed
"Let's GOO !!!!!!!" i jumped like a little kid that just got a new toy
"Hey,how about riding a normal subway ?" Rena suggested
"That sounds good,there's a station near here"

Street

"It's good to be outside again" i stretched my arms as i walk beside Jurina
"Shut up playboy,everyone are looking at us" Mayuyu  hissed
"Because I'm too handsome Mayuyu-san: i chuckled and sai smacked my head,and point at rena that's spacing out staring at something as she walk
"boo !!!" i startled her but she keep quiet,so i decided to look at what she's looking,and what she's looking is a bird-look like girl with Furukawa bastard kissing tsk,why is Rena always looking at him ?,i noticed that she's crying,and run,shit there's a red light there,the car's going to bump onto her,i chased her with all of my might,and luckily i made it in time and managed to pull her hand,she's crying so badly,so i turn her around by force and put her face on my chest,she's still crying...
"tsk why can't you just look at me ?" i mumbled as she's still crying in my embrace
"Jun...,it hurts so much...",she said between her sobs,i mailed sebastian to bring my bumblebee here,everyone was staring at us,but i don't care..., a few minuets later sebastian came with my bumblebee,me and rena get it there
"what happened to you ?" i ask,still embracing her
"He cheated with my friend" she said softly
"Cool,and Annin just ask for a break up around 5 hours ago" i rolled my eyes,and sighed
"so ?,did you cried ?" she looked at me with a super red puffy eyes
"No i didn't,I'm not a crybaby like you" i teased,and she pinched my arm playfully,wiht that little skinship my heart beats like crazy OMG !
"It hurts gekikara" i laughed
"shut up" she pouted

"Jun-bocchan where to go ?" sebastian asked
"My house" and rena widened her eyes,at the way to my house we didn't tslk at all,but her phone ranged,and it seems that furukawa bastard called her
"tch what does he want ?" i ask her
"He wanted to talk to me,just drop me off here" she said,and that made my blood boils,why would he meet someone that's just cheated on her not to mention made her cry
"NO,YOU'RE GOING TO MY HOUSE !!!" i snatched her phone away and shout to that bastard
"DON'T EVER YOU COME NEAR HER AGAIN SLUT !!!" i turned the phone off,and i feel a sting on my right cheek,Rena slapped me.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?!" she asked me with anger
"Because I want to !!!" i retort back at her
"YOU JERK !!!,I'M NOT THE SAME WITH THOSE TOYS THAT YOU PLAYED JUN !!!"
"And when did i say that you're the same",when we arrived at my house,i take her by force and locked my room's door

Rena's POV

when we arrived at his room...,he pinned me to his wall
"Remember,that you are mine now,whenever you like it or not" he whispered,then he swept my hair away from my neck and pressed his lips on it
"J-Jun...,s-stop it" i  whispered weakly,he didn't stop and continued to trail his lips against my skin until he find my sweet spot and nipped it with his teeth.
"J-JUN !" i scold but he continued to mesh his teeth until my neck were peppered with his love bites,he was about to rip my dress but then i pushed him away with my remaining strength
"JUN STOP IT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL !!!,WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CHILDLISH JUN THAT'S ALWAYS CLINGING TO OTHER PEOPLE AND ALWAYS BEEN GENTLE AND NEVER FORCED ME TO DO ANYTHING THAT'S AGAINST MY WISHES !?"
"HE'S ALREADY DEAD RENA,THAT PUPPY JUN DIED BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM RENA !!!,YOU KILLED MY OLD SELF !!!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOL,they fight again...,I pity Jun` T^T
get back together soon~,wait I'm the author hohoho~
Find out what will happen to their drama~ bye bye~
And comments plzzzz~~~
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :wub:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2015, 01:23:07 PM »
OOOHHHH, so it was Airin's family who killed Jun's parents... And Churi and Rena fell out and RenAirin broke up....

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2015, 01:24:25 PM »
Yeah~,like that~  :roll:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
Yeah~,like that~  :roll:

You're a very cheeky author, playing around with my SKE top 3 like dat.... I hope there might be a fight scene later on :)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »
But you guys ask for more dramas ~ ;),so i don't have any other choice  :cry: :fainted: :gyaaah: :tantrum: :on speedy: :mon hanky: :mon runcry: :mon curtain: :gmon tears: :pen_cry:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #166 on: July 23, 2015, 01:33:46 PM »
I want that though, I still want dat love square XD

But anywho, can I just say how fudging cute Churi is? I mean seriously though....

She's this cute for a 23 turning 24 year old X3

Anyway, I will await your next update

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2015, 01:41:57 PM »
Thanks ^^

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2015, 01:46:10 PM »
No problem, and if you want any help with grammar, just PM me and I can sort something out. I can't help much today, as i am preparing for a trip to Japan so yeah~

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2015, 01:49:12 PM »
I just went to all 48's teathers at japan,and IT WAS AMAZING  :cow: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cow: :cow: :cow:
Especially SKE's teather design,i love SKE's teather the most

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2015, 01:53:42 PM »
I just went to all 48's teathers at japan,and IT WAS AMAZING  :cow: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cow: :cow: :cow:
Especially SKE's teather design,i love SKE's teather the most

I always go to Japan when I can, I'm going just in time for Rena's setansai (Birthday Stage) the releases of Mae Nomeri and Halloween Night too as well as Rena's graduation concerts :D

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2015, 01:55:06 PM »
Damn man, Furukawa did alot of bad stuff already, He sound so badass  8)

Furunayagi  is in the house  XD

Ainin break up with Jun all of a sudden??  :?

Mou the ending is a fight again  :smhid  well at least they are 'back together' in a unofficial  way  :huhuh
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2015, 01:56:38 PM »
Yeah,I think I'll go to Rena's graduation concert,and her setansai too,and i cried at her last handshake  :(,It's so embarrassing to cry in front of her  :sweatdrop:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2015, 01:57:57 PM »
Damn man, Furukawa did alot of bad stuff already, He sound so badass  8)

Furunayagi  is in the house  XD

Ainin break up with Jun all of a sudden??  :?

Mou the ending is a fight again  :smhid  well at least they are 'back together' in a unofficial  way  :huhuh
Yeah,because some people send me mails and PM me to add furuyanagi  :cry:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2015, 02:01:34 PM »
Yeah,I think I'll go to Rena's graduation concert,and her setansai too,and i cried at her last handshake  :(,It's so embarrassing to cry in front of her  :sweatdrop:

That wasn't her last, last handshake. It was her last individual handshake, she's still got a group handshake, I think. I cried during Airin's last individual handshake with Tsuuchan, both were in my oshi list... So I know how you feel.

I got tickets to both her graduation concerts, as my friend got two tickets to the second day.

Yeah,because some people send me mails and PM me to add furuyanagi  :cry:

:k-sad: Gomen, author-san...

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2015, 02:03:36 PM »
It's fine anyway, I COULD ADD MORE SPICE BECAUSE THERE'S FURUYANAGI FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2015, 02:05:44 PM »
It's fine anyway, I COULD ADD MORE SPICE BECAUSE THERE'S FURUYANAGI FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Can I help you write, author-san? :3 I wanna write some more FuruYanagi stuff....

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2015, 02:10:29 PM »
Hohohoh,Just no lemon okay  :hehehe:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »
Hohohoh,Just no lemon okay  :hehehe:

I'm not a lemon writer anyway X3

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2015, 02:12:37 PM »
It's a joke anyway  XD

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - MUNE WO HATTE MO II N DA Y