JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Densetsu no Sougen

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 111051 times)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 2
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2015, 04:20:14 PM »
Chapter 4

Jun's POV

"I only have 3 months left to live...,if they can't find a donor in that time span...,I will leave you forever..." she smiled but tears were flowing down from her beautiful face,I don't know what to say anymore...,I don't even know what I'm feeling now,I'm angry because she didn't tell me anything about her disease,and in other side I'm very sad because if they can't find the donor in time...,she'll leave me forever....
"I'm not giving up on you for the second time,Rena !,Remember that !" i said and stormed out from our shared room,abandoning her call and I went to Mayu-san's shared room...
"So you know now ?" he asked while sipping his coffee
"Yeah...,I need you to find a donor..." i said seriously
"I can't seem to find the compatible one with her..." he frowned while showing me the results
"Can you check if my heart is compatible with her ?" i ask and he spilled out his coffee
"ARE YOU MAD JUN ?!,RENA WOULDN'T BE HAPPY EVEN IF SHE SURVIVED BECAUSE YOU DONATE YOUR HEART !!!"
"It's better than Rena is the one that died...,I can't lose her again Mayu-san,so please"
"You're the last resort,so don't do anything reckless Jun" he sighed
"When's the test ?" i asked calmly
"after we arrived in Tokyo" he sighed again

Sai's POV

"let's break up Sai..." she said while looking down
"Miyuki...,why ?" i asked hopelessly
"Do you even love me ?,or just because our parents  engaged us ?" she cried,i don't like this
"I..."
"SEE ?!,YOU DON'T LOVE ME AT ALL SAI !!!.ALL OF THIS TIME I FLIRT WITH ALL KIND OF GUYS THAT I DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO SEE JUST TO GET YOUR...,LET ALONE JEALOUSY,YOU DOESN'T EVEN TAKE A GLANCE AT ME SAI !!!,just tell me that you don't love me...,it's fine..,I could tell my parents to call off our engagement" she took out her phone but i threw it somewhere
"I thought if I disturb you while flirting with those guys will disturb you...,deep inside my heart I only want you to flirt with me,tease me or anything...,I just want you to be happy miyuki..." I sobbed,this is so embarrassing,I never cried in front of a girl !!!
"you didn't answer my question sai..,I'm asking you if you love me or not" she said in a cold demeanor
"OF COURSE I LOVE YOU MIYUKI AND DON'T EVER ASK THAT DUMB QUESTION AGAIN !!!" i shout with all of my might
"Sai...,HWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she cried and hug me,after a while she stopped crying
"So...,still wanna break up with me ?" i asked
"I take that back" she said and kissed me

2 month and 2 week passed Tokyo,Mayu's Hospital

"Here's the result" he handed me the checkup's result...,and I'm compatible with her...,good...,at least Rena will be okay...
"Have you find anyone yet ?" i asked sternly
"No...,not yet...,just wait patiently"
"Mayuyu,does God even exist ?"
"I dunno,why bother asking ?" he sit down besides me...,Rena's condition was getting worse day by day,so she's in Mayu's hospital...,laying down,weak..., she insisted that she still could work...,but hell no...,Her health is top priority
"Because even if he existed in the first place,why he made my life this painful and miserable ?" i frowned
"I dunno...,you better go to Rena...,she needs some companion,and I need to concentrate finding Rena's donor" he chuckled and shoo-ed me out his office

Rena's room

"Rena-chan are you asleep ?" i said as I enter her room
"No..." Rena said in a very weak voice and coughed,she's getting worse...,and it's one month left
"Is it too cold ?" i asked her
"Pretty much..." so i raise the room's temperature
"Awww,*cough* you're so kind Jun..." she said when i take a seat on a chair besides her bed
"Arigatou,Rena-chan,so do i get a kiss ?" i said as i put my jacket over her
"Hmmmm,okay !" she said and kissed my cheek

Rena's POV

"Why you always kiss me on the cheek ?" Jun pouted,and so i kissed his lips,he replied to my kiss,forcibly pushing me down against the hospital's bed while his hand was traveling down to my body,every place that he touched left a jolt of heat in my body,my heart was beating like mad,and suddenly
he broke the kiss,i frowned thinking why he broke the kiss
"Rena...,sorry,I forgot that you can't be too excited too" he chuckled bitterly and sit back on the chair beside my bed
"neee,Jun..." i called him as i hold his big and warm hand,trying to hold back my tears
"Nani,Rena-chan ? " he asked cat-smiling
"Why are you so cold to me these days ?" my tears finally spilling out and i could see he's looking at me painfully,he hugged me gently,and i could tell that this one is full of love...
"I'm scared Rena...,I'm scared that I will lose you... again...,Mayu-san told me that your heart have to be stable,if not...,it will just make your condition getting worse..."  he said and his voice was trembling,still hugging me,and so i hug this big and cute puppy
"There,there,if later I leav-"
"SHushhhh,no. I'm not losing you again Rena..."  he kissed my forehead and smiled
"I'm afraid,Jun..."
"Don't be afraid...,I'm always here for you Hime...,Remember that I will never leave your side..." he cupped my cheeks with his warm hand
"Pinky promise ?" i puppy-eyed
"Un" he nodded and we pinky promised like little kids
"Oh,and here's something for you...,since 6 years ago I throw  away that key chain" he frowned and opened a velvet box revealing a couple ring and he put the gold one on my left ring finger and he put the black one on his left ring finger too
"Arigatou Jun...,I like it..."
"Ah,gomen Rena-chan,I have to go,there's a meeting,after that I'll go here immediately so bye" he peck my lips lightly and left
"Don't forget to wear your coat..." i said weakly and he nodded happily,and I'm alone again in this hospital room...,I was staring at the ring that Jun gave me earlier...,I like it...,especially it's from Jun himself
"Daisuki...,Jun" i kissed the ring,and suddenly i heard a knock on the door

"Rena ?,are you asleep ?" oneechan's voice echoed
"Nope,come in oneechan" i said weakly and coughed again...,damn heart can you just heal or something ?
"Rena...,I really hope that you won't be leaving us..." oneechan sobbed and hug me
"I really love you guys...,and I don't want Jun to be sad..." i said still hugging her
"Wait...,where did you get that ring ?!" i heard Jurina and nyan2 saying that in unison
"Oh,this one ?,I got this from Jun" I smiled brightly
"The other one is black ?!" Jurina is using oneechan's overreacting reaction
"Yeah..,but why tho ?" i asked dumbfounded
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!" that was the first time i heard haruna freaking out
"I'M HOPING THE WEDDING CEREMONY SOON !!!,NEE NEEE,SAKI-PYON I'M GOING TO BE A AUNT !!!"  Jurina shouted like there's no tomorrow,and swing saki-chan around,poor sakiko...
"Wait,what do you mean by wedding ceremony ?" i asked confused
"Eh,Jun didn't say anything or propose you ?" Haruna face-palmed
"No" i shake my head
"It's the couple ring that the Matsui clan's head and his wife will wear,if he propose someone" Jurina chuckled
"so that means..." Oneechan gasped
"YOU ACCEPTED HIS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL !!!!" Milky,Haruna,Oneechan,and Jurina shouted in unison
"huh..,wait...,WHAT ?! *cough* *cough*" i blushed and coughed
"Congrats Rena-chan" Jurina smiled
"But what if i don't get donor in time ?" i frowned
"Don't say that Rena...,Me and Jun is trying our best to find your donor...,and i hope we shouldn't use 'that' "
"What's 'that Mayu-san ?" i asked
"It's not my right to tell you Jun will tell you about it..." he said quietly and left

Timeskip night~

"Rena-chan~,I'm here~" Jun said cheerfully and kissed my cheek
"Neee,Jun what's the meaning of this ring ?" i ask him pretending to be innocent
"Oh,that one~,if you're wearing that,you accept my marriage proposal~" he said with a cat-smile
"Then why don't you say something like will you marry me or what" i pouted
"Hmmm,okay !" he said and take the ring off my finger,he kneel down beside my bed
"Kashiwagi Rena the love of my life,are you willing to be a Matsui and be by my side till your last breath ?" he ask seriously while looking to my eyes with his super-duper-cute-cool-and-gentle gaze that even monalisa would head over heels with him
"Of course my answer is yes" i chuckled and he put the ring back and kissed me passionately

Jun's POV

I kissed her passionately and touch her chest where her heart is,when i feel that her heartbeat rate was increasing i broke the kiss
"Rena-chan,daisuki" i kissed her nos
"I love you too Jun" she said shyly,and hid inside the hospital's thick blanket,well she's freezing probably so i sneak inside the blanket and hug her with care,she faced me with a super confused-but-cute face
"Jun ?,why don't you go home ?,it's getting late already and Jurina will be worried" she tell me
"Hm ?,I'm staying with you here,you don't mind right ?,since the bed fit the two of us,if you don't like me being here I'll sleep on the couch" i put her head on my arm
"I don't mind at all..." she muttered under her breath as she rest her head against my chest
"That's good" i smiled at her
"Jun..."
"What do you want Rena-hime ?" i chuckled
"sing for me..." she said shyly and i sing for her...,and the song is perfect for out moment...,eternal now
  (A/N:here's the lyrics,with the translation too,trust me listen the song~ : http://makikawaii-jklyrics.blogspot.com/2015/01/yuya-matsushita-eternal-now-lyrics.html)
when i finished singing she already fall asleep,and so i kissed her forehead
"Oyasumi,Daisuki da yo...,Rena-hime" that was the last thing i said before drifting off to the dreamland
========================================================================================
Sosoososososososo,How was it ?,sorry if it's short~,SAIMILKY GET BACK TOGETHER RIGHT !!!!,sorry if there's many grammar mistakes and misspellings~,and some reviews please~
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 4
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2015, 05:44:25 PM »
a playboy become a goodboy when he felt in love. I'm really interesting for this. :))love it
Well, i will cry if one of them die and rena will live with Jun's heart forever. 
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2015, 05:57:23 PM »
If I know what your ur planning for FuruYanagi... Your not gonna kill Airin.... But that good news is that Rena hasn't died

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2015, 06:43:47 PM »
I LOVE YOU AUTHOR SAN SAIMILKY IS BACK ON THE TRACK WOOOOO DON'T YOU DARE MAKE RENA OR JUN DIE AUTHOR SAN. JUST MAKE SOMEONE BAD DIE AND LET THEM LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #284 on: August 10, 2015, 02:12:57 AM »
a playboy become a goodboy when he felt in love. I'm really interesting for this. :))love it
Well, i will cry if one of them die and rena will live with Jun's heart forever.
Well...,I'm still confused who should i kill...

If I know what your ur planning for FuruYanagi... Your not gonna kill Airin.... But that good news is that Rena hasn't died
Shall i just kill Airin #no *slapped*

I LOVE YOU AUTHOR SAN SAIMILKY IS BACK ON THE TRACK WOOOOO DON'T YOU DARE MAKE RENA OR JUN DIE AUTHOR SAN. JUST MAKE SOMEONE BAD DIE AND LET THEM LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
EHH,the bad one here is airi...

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2015, 02:57:58 AM »
Jhmphgrumbleagngkcufh..!!!
:depressed:
Just kill everyone..! :temper:
And it'll turn out like Shakespeare's Hamlet.. :ding:
Ugh.. I'm so nonsense :depressed:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2015, 03:41:17 AM »
Jhmphgrumbleagngkcufh..!!!
:depressed:
Just kill everyone..! :temper:
And it'll turn out like Shakespeare's Hamlet.. :ding:
Ugh.. I'm so nonsense :depressed:
I havent finished reading that !!!

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #287 on: August 10, 2015, 04:09:40 AM »
Ah..
Gomen for the spoiler. Never meant it tho.. :knelbow:
Well, just finish it, then..
The story is full of grudge, revenge, murders, n such.
A sweet-hearted lady like me prefers 'Taming of The Shrew' tho..
why m i talking about literature right now?! :depressed:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #288 on: August 10, 2015, 04:21:38 AM »
Neechan,you don't hve any classes today ?

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #289 on: August 10, 2015, 04:50:23 AM »
Nope...
Ah. U r in class?
Sorry.. :bow:
Ignore me..
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #290 on: August 10, 2015, 05:32:21 AM »
Nope...
Ah. U r in class?
Sorry.. :bow:
Ignore me..
Meh,I skipped school today~,because there's math...,luckily my parents are out of town so I'm alone in my house~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #291 on: August 10, 2015, 07:12:59 AM »
Meh. Nani sore??!!
Mou.. I already felt sorry for disturbing ur study. :temper:
Math?! What's that??
Ah. I remembered. It's a subject that came from Mars, ne?? :cool1:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #292 on: August 10, 2015, 07:33:39 AM »
Oy,Playboy why did you skip school seriously that frog is so annoying and he's been trying to flip my skirt which i amazingly kicked his face and there's many homework lucky for you i told those teachers that you were sick and give me some  pocky tomorrow ot i'll kill you and thanks to you i use my precious break time to take those stupid notes
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #293 on: August 10, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »
Oh that hentai frog ?,why don't you ask your papa to fire him ?,and replace with the teacher that used to teach us back in the first year ?,and my parents are currently on business trip~,you know that though ~

Meh. Nani sore??!!
Mou.. I already felt sorry for disturbing ur study. :temper:
Math?! What's that??
Ah. I remembered. It's a subject that came from Mars, ne?? :cool1:
YEP YEP,that one came from mars using unidentified language that even pluto's alien can't understand  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #294 on: August 10, 2015, 07:56:15 AM »
A teacher tries to flip student's skirt? :shock:
Guys, just report him to KPAI.. :angry:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #295 on: August 10, 2015, 11:19:02 AM »
Yatta Sai and Milky is back together  :grin:

Just kill Airin and he can be the donor cuz he is Jun's cousin  XD :grin:

Hope Rena survive  :(

Jun and Rena moments are cute  :drool: :oops: :wub: :inlove: :lol:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2015, 11:33:17 AM »
Shall i just kill Airin #no *slapped*

EHH,the bad one here is airi...

Well.... This has become a stalemate eh... Please don't kill Airi yet.... If you do, then I have no reason to write that FuruYanagi scene.... Anyway, my computers busted so I can't write the rest of the scene, I'll link you it later.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:59:14 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #297 on: August 10, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »
Wait........,I'M CONFUSED WHO SHOULD I KILL ?!?!?!?!?

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2015, 02:00:26 PM »
Wait........,I'M CONFUSED WHO SHOULD I KILL ?!?!?!?!?

If it's for the plot, then kill Airin XD if not, then you decide... Besides, I can't write the rest of that scene....

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2015, 02:04:55 PM »
Hey,send me the scene BTW,I need it for the next chapter~

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Densetsu no Sougen