JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Electrography

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 111128 times)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 6
« Reply #320 on: August 29, 2015, 03:30:16 AM »
Chapter 6

Rena's POV

*CRASH* "oops lol" a voice says
"Jun,stop making noises when I'm asleep" I groaned
"I was sleeping until the crash,I fell asleep so you can't blame me for that crash" He says a bit irritated still hugging me
"Okay everyone,this is why you shouldn't forgot to lock your door/window's room when you're having a sleepover at you fiancee's house,so I wouldn't embarrass you to death" A certain annoying-but-kind-sometimes-single-old-hag said,I quickly opened my eyes seeing Mariko-sama with KojiYuu,MaYuki and SayaMilky stood behind her,they all were staring at me while I was completely covered by the blankets
"J-Jun we got guests !!!" I said in a super angry whisper
"But I'm still so duckin' sleepy !!!" He said while slowly getting up revealing his um...,sixpack abs-,STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT !!!!,he finally opened his eyes and calmly said
"Oh,Mari-neechan...,chotto mate...,WHAT THE DUCK ?! MARITROLL ?!,WHAT THE DUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!"
"Oh wow,I think you guys will save 'it' for your first night when you got married later..." Oneechan sighed and shook her head
"I d-din't thought that you were the type to do 'it' before marriage" Nyan2 gaped,then everyone was whispering something like that
"WE DIDN'T DO 'IT' !!!" I said while snatching a T-shirt from the nightstand next to my while blushing so red that I thought that I would explode
"Rena-chan,you forgot to add 'yet',besides if she got laid by me,you guys will see this mark,and Rena screaming my name on your way even though all of room were soundproofed"  He said while pointing to a red mark on my neck,DAFUKKKK THIS GUY REALLY....
"This will be all over her body,I mean everywhere" He said while winking at me,this bad Jun is really have to be punished...,I hit him with a pillow,I don't care if Oneechan or anyone is here,he's still going to be beaten up by me

Timeskip at night...,somewhere in this world Rena's POV

"Jun...,come on...,this is no joke...,you've kidnapped me since this morning...,and now to make it worse i got blindfolded...." I grunted as Jun lead me to somewhere that seems to be a garden right after we get off from the plane...,I could hear people's chattering and giggling...,and those sounds are even worse then when I acted as gekikara,as I was lost in my thoughts suddenly Jun opened my blindfold revealing my friends and families
"Mamarin,paparin,I thought you guys were out for a business trip in china ?" I asked and they just laughed
"They're here because I asked them to witness something very special" Jun looked at me and hug me very tight,my heart start to beat very hard
"Special what ?" i ask clueless
"See that" He calmly said and pointed at the view behind me,I turned around and so does others,and fin a panoramic view of Rio De Janiero city ?,with Christ the Redeemer  statue atop the Corcovado mountain,lights twinkled in different colors on the buildings,bridges,restaurants signage,billboards,etc
The whole city looks so beautiful at night and seem so peaceful...
I was instantly fascinated by the view,the lights and the wind's breeze,Jun's body pressed on my back and his arms around me gave a delicious feeling of warmness,safetiness and comfort,it was like coming home...

Then a very big signage in bright neon lights suddenly appeared at the center of the city,a signage that probably the whole residents of Rio de Janiero can see,each letter i the signage twinkled at first,then finally stopped,I read what's written on it

WILL YOU MARRY ME RENA-HIME

I rubbed my eyes,what ?!,I read it again,again,again,again and again,I couldn't believe what I've just read,everybody was clapping and say something like wow,or sugoiiii,I want a fiancee like that too...,meh you can't anyway LOL,Oh my duck is that for me ?,I turned around and looked at Jun
"Jun..." He smiled and immediately knelt down in front of me ?!,his eyes held mine
"Jun what are you doing ?"  he opened a velvet box and extend it towards me ,OH MY DUCK PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT I'M NOT DREAMING !!!
"Rena-hime,I know I didn't proposed you properly last time,so this time let me propose you in a romantic-dramatic way as what you like,so let me ask you once again"
"Kashiwagi Rena the love of my life and the reason of my existence,I fell in love with you at the first sight,you were always there for me...,and all I did was only hurting you...,I know I don't deserve someone as strong,beautiful,kind,and caring like you,I knew that I was such an idiot for leaving you 6 years ago,but please...,can you accept this dumb,idiot,selfish, helpless puppy that's in love with you since forever and always to be your husband ?” I gasped and put my hands on my mouth,I couldn't believe that Jun was proposing me,I looked at his ikemen face and realization set in,tears of joys ran down my cheeks,then I was openly crying like a baby,Jun was asking me to marry him,and spend the rest of our life together...

"Rena,stop torturing me and just say yes Hime" I touched his face and hugged him,
"Yes !" All of sudden Jun stood up and slipped the ring on my finger,then he kissed me so sweetly,and swept me off my feet
"Arigatou Rena...,daisuki" He whispered to my ear

At night,fufufu,no lemons tho...

We were on the bed...,Jun's head is on my lap
"Jun...,I want to ask you this...,but..."
"You could ask anything hime...,because I'm yours" He said with eyes closed
"Ahhhh,um...,okay,do you really have 50 girlfriends ?"
"Yes..." his eyes suddenly opened,I fell silent and inhaled deeply
"Does it bother you Hime ?" he ask and I nodded
"Don't be,I don't slept with all of them" he laughed and caress my cheek
"Really ?" I raised an eyebrow
"Really,I never lie to you Rena"
"How many girls did you slept with ?"
"Five,and I never lies to you,case closed no more question about my highschool toys" H closed his eyes again,I chuckled and kissed his lips
I'm really madly in love with this switch puppy...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hohohohoho,an update~,I worked really hard for this you know~~~,meh but it's lame probably TROLOLOLOL,but at least WMatsui are happy,and some reviews please
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #321 on: August 29, 2015, 08:29:38 AM »
JUN IS SO ROMANTIC OMYGOSHHHHH I NEED A BOYFRIEND LIKE HIM

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #322 on: August 29, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »
Make them marry right away....!! :grin:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #323 on: August 29, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
ftp://
JUN IS SO ROMANTIC OMYGOSHHHHH I NEED A BOYFRIEND LIKE HIM
And I need a girlfriend like Rena...  :cathappy:

Make them marry right away....!! :grin:
Working on it !  :grin:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #324 on: August 29, 2015, 02:13:05 PM »
Authorrrrr sannnnnnnnnnn
Sorry i didn't comment on the last 2 chapter.. I mean chap 4 and 5 Lol
school is stopping me from following the update T-T
Okay.. Go to the fic.

WHO SAID IT'S LAME???? It's amazing and like what you said
You are FABULOUS XD
Oh wait.. AND
JUN IS REALLY DUCKING ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!
ALSO thanks for making Rena alive and making saimilky back
It's good i haven't kill you yet
Hehe just kidding
Thx for the update :D

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 7
« Reply #325 on: September 05, 2015, 03:05:29 PM »
Chapter

The day of our beloved wmatsui's wedding,It's author's POV

With sunrise on Sunday morning arrived their wedding day.
The ceremony was to take place at a chapel at 10:00 AM,Anxiety had refused to allow our bride over here to enjoy her beauty sleep the night before, so she tossed her body and spin around countless times,thinking whether Jun was as nervous as she was or not,little did she knew that Jun was knocked unconscious  by Miss,Shinoda....

Rena admired her reflection in the mirror once she was dressed and ready to go,after standing there for a few mins,just staring at her own eyes's reflection in the mirror i tell you once again,she looked away when she heard a knock on her room's door,revealing Yuki and Jurina walking inside her room

Rena's POV

"You look stunning,I can't believe that this is the Rena that's always crying because Milky stole your melonpan" Oneechan said and I pouted
"Here's from oniichan,congratulation you're my neechan too now" Jurina cat-smiled as she hug me and give a bouquet of red roses with white satin ribbon tied to it
"Arigatou Jurina" I hug her back
"Time to go,Rena-san" Ren's voice were heard from outside the room

Author's POV

They were to meet all of their friend's families at the chapel,All were seated in their respective seats for the arrival of the bride and the groom as Rena and Jun were to walked in together,They walked towards the priest arm in arm,the guests admired Rena as her beautiful dress trailed behind her,Jun wore a tux...,but... it seems he was back to his messy self...,so you know...,he looks...,undeniably *cough*sexy*cough* look
When they reached where the priest stood,they turned to face each other,Rena handed the bouquet of flower to Haruna,as Rena was required to hold Jun's hand she feels that her heart was going to jump from her mouth because it's beating a little to fast,a little did she knew that Jun was the same too
Then it was the time for they to take their vows.

"I Matsui Jun,take you Kashiwagi Rena as my wife and to promise to be faithful to you always and forever,in joy and in pain,in health and sickness and to love and cherish you every day for the rest of my life" Then he placed a diamond ring on her finger,Rena took her vow and did the same
"You may now kiss the bride" Said the priest

Jun's POV

I placed a hand on her waist to pull her close and landed a soft peck on Rena's lips,If she thinks that one kiss is not enough,then she's wrong
I kissed her for the second time,all of the guests stood up and clapped separating me from Rena-chan tsk...,well I'll have her myself later at night...
as we walked out from the chapel the troll team threw them a bunch of cream pies...,even the author doesn't know why...,okay because of that Rena and I was forced to run inside the car and rushed to take a flash shower as we arrived to the main house,the reception was held in my house since it's offering 10 times bigger space than hotels,we had some dinners and blah blah blaah blah,I don't care,all this time I was just staring at Rena...,thinking that why she would accept someone like me to be her husband ?,finally...,it's time for our flight,me and Rena changed to a more comfortable clothes,we said our goodbyes and left.

We hadn't had the chance to talk at all in this day...,and it's only the two of us inside the car...,so I break the silence
"Your family is amazing...,I haven't received this much love,ever since I was born...,did you have fun ?" I chuckled
"Yeah,I did...,because you were all day long besides me...,like when we're still in highschool" She lay her head on my shoulder
"Sorry,I promise that I'll spend my time with you as much as I can..." I stroke her hair with my left hand gently,as I drive I heard a snore and looked at Rena's face,she's sleeping...,so when we arrived in the airport,I have to carry her to the plane and our resort's room,she's not waking up...,I'll just take all the fun tomorrow night....,be prepared Rena... I smirked

Timeskip eveing...,Rena's POV

We spent our evening in our private beach...,I was playing in the water,and Jun just won't get inside the water and take his shirt off...,hmph...,he's stronger and more muscular than me...,so i'll just use what's a real girl is gifted at...,a...DRAMA~,so I just went a little deeper until it reached my neck and so I gave a super loud cry so that puppy can hear me
"Jun !" I gasped and inhaled deeply before pulling my head underwater,Jun's closed eyes were suddenly opened and he headed to where currently I'm doing my drama...
"C-Can''t swim" I gasped when he was close enough with me,I pushed myself away,just a little bit to make my struggle look even more real
"Shit,who asked you to go that far when you can't swim" he cursed and grabbed my waist quickly,I stared at my 'husband' who looked a little bit angry but relieved at the same time,I couldn't held back my laughter any further so I let it out,his forehead creased as he looked at me with an unreadable expression,there's a long silence between us.
"That wasn't funny Rena..." Jun sighed,great he's back to the 'cold jun' again...
"It wasn't...,I just want us to be together all the time..." I frowned
"Hey,hey don't frown like that,It doesn't fit your face...,hime~"
"Mhhm ?" I asked and rest my head on his chest
"Rena ?"
"Hmmm ?"
"I think we really should go before you catch a cold"
"Yeah...,I think we should..." I answered

Jun's POV

"Yeah...,I think we should..." she said,while I was walking she closes her eyes
"Neee,Jun ?" she suddenly say
"Yes ?"
"Kiss me" she moved up her face and looked up to me
"What ?" never once in my life Rena asked me for a kiss
"Kiss me,Jun" she repeated,without thinking I captured her lips with mine,holding her face with my hands,kissing her softly...,sweetly,and sweetly,suddenly I feel something warm touched my palm
"Hey...,why are you crying hime ?" I asked softly as I wiped her tears,she shook her head
"I'm fine..." she answered
"then...,let me continue what I was doing earlier" I kissed her passionately one more time
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:,I'm so busy these days....
oh and I was planning to update yesterday,but there's some kind of school camping ????,so I can't update earlier,for the next chapter...
THERE'S SMUT !!!!,but It will be the first smut part I ever write so feel free to throw eggs at me if it's bad...,but if it's good please threw Ice creams or crepe at me~,and please do comment~
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:24:21 PM by ChrunchyCream »

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #326 on: September 05, 2015, 03:16:17 PM »
You should really learn from Junny-puppy here Ducky...  :catglare:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline ericahl47

• WMatsui Shipper || T48S
« Reply #327 on: September 05, 2015, 03:56:15 PM »
Great as always, waiting for the next chapter :twothumbs

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #328 on: September 05, 2015, 03:56:23 PM »
Great as always, waiting for the next chapter :twothumbs
Aye !

Aish,are you still angry ?  :sweatdrop:

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #329 on: September 05, 2015, 04:01:55 PM »
Yes I'm still ducking angry Mr.Cream :angry:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline ericahl47

« Reply #330 on: September 05, 2015, 04:12:00 PM »
[/quote]

Whoa whoa!! What happen with you two ?

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #331 on: September 05, 2015, 06:53:25 PM »

[/quote]

It's complicated, sorry about this ^_^'

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #332 on: September 05, 2015, 07:39:29 PM »
AUTHOR SAN I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ♡♡♡♡ but for the smut part are you sure that jphip will allow you to post it here, or you will post it somewhere else ???

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #333 on: September 06, 2015, 03:02:59 AM »

It's complicated, sorry about this ^_^'
[/quote]

Yes it is   :(

AUTHOR SAN I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ♡♡♡♡ but for the smut part are you sure that jphip will allow you to post it here, or you will post it somewhere else ???
I'll post it somewhere else

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #334 on: September 06, 2015, 08:14:07 AM »
YES!!! They got married!!! :mon lovelaff:
Luv u Creamy-creamy ducky...
And yeah, I'm ready with eggs and crepes in my hands... :shifty:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 8
« Reply #335 on: October 03, 2015, 05:03:24 AM »
Chapter 8

Normal POV

Then,their kiss turned into a little rough,his fingers playing with her bikini top. (A/N:HENTAI JUN !!!)
"I want to take this off" Jun stated between their kiss
"Take it off then" Rena said in a very seductive voice that made Jun's head almost gone blank
"Not here~,I want our first time on the bed hi-me~" he chuckled as he carried Rena to their bedroom,never once breaking their kiss.

Okayyyyy here's the link to their *cough*first*cough*time* It's not the first for Jun anyway....

https://crunchychococream.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/7/         (A/N I forgot to write the title anyway,I'm in a hurry)

okay that's all for this chapter sorry if it dissapoint you,school's been going beyond the sky now,some comments please
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline ericahl47

« Reply #336 on: October 03, 2015, 05:44:58 AM »
Amaizing!!
You give me what I've been looking for!
Can't wait for the next chapter :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #337 on: October 03, 2015, 06:18:26 AM »
U wrote 'THIS' between ur mid-test?! What a duck!
Xoxoxoxoxoxo :on lol:
As promise.. Hyiaaaat...!
*throws crepes to Creamy* *kicks eggs to Creamy* O, crap! My shoes!
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #338 on: October 03, 2015, 08:15:23 AM »
Chy that's embarrassing and awesome at the same time (>\\\<) that's all.

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #339 on: October 03, 2015, 09:28:45 AM »
Amaizing!!
You give me what I've been looking for!
Can't wait for the next chapter :twothumbs
yeah I know the smut part

U wrote 'THIS' between ur mid-test?! What a duck!
Xoxoxoxoxoxo :on lol:
As promise.. Hyiaaaat...!
*throws crepes to Creamy* *kicks eggs to Creamy* O, crap! My shoes!
It's done btw *burn neechan's shoes*

Chy that's embarrassing and awesome at the same time (>\\\<) that's all.

You read the smut part ?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Electrography