JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792039 times)

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #900 on: April 03, 2012, 05:51:56 PM »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #901 on: April 03, 2012, 06:12:20 PM »
[info] T-ARA will release 1st full album ‘Jewelry box’ on Jun.6 . And 4th single ‘Lovey-Dovey(Japanese ver.)’ will be released on May.23 .
trans : @tarawota
source: http://www.emimusic.jp/artist/t-ara/

Seems they'll just keep regurgitating all the Korean songs until they run out XD

and some more images from sparkle, plus a video:

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #902 on: April 03, 2012, 07:01:30 PM »
Ughhhhhh I'm gonna go crazy, I wonder if they're gonna make a JPN ver. of Lovey Dovey MV or just paste the JPN ver. over the 'In Tokyo' MV?

When will CCM grant them an original JPN single already? It'll feel like years at this point. :catglare:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #903 on: April 03, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »
They'll probably make a cheap Japanese MV again for Lovey Dovey XD.

I think their Japanese album that they're going to release in June will have some original songs.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #904 on: April 05, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
http://www.soompi.com/news/tara-confirms-adding-two-new-members?fanclub=106391

T-ara to become a 9-member group o-o

I like this better than kicking girls out, but huhuh
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #905 on: April 05, 2012, 01:14:56 PM »
More the merrier, I guess... though I never thought they'd really need MORE girls. Seven is quite enough already...

Anyway, yeah... sure beats the other options. And there's always a chance the new girls will be ahh-mazing.

Poor UFZS has to improvise more now... haha.

Offline steelweb07

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #906 on: April 05, 2012, 03:26:15 PM »
uhm, guys? am i rude to say this to you? but i want to know where can i find Hwayoung Wardrobe Malfunction? i read about the page 40s in this thread, it says it will be sent to some what section, but i can't find it. is it ok for u to link me up? :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #907 on: April 05, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »
It's in the perv section, NOT SAFE FOR WORK!! Scroll down this page http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=19876.40

If you don't have perv access yet, request it here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1002.0

Offline steelweb07

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #908 on: April 05, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »
ah, so yah need some request first, ok then thanks for the info, i'll be requesting as soon as possible!  thank you!  :thumbup

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #909 on: April 05, 2012, 04:34:02 PM »
So, a second gigantic 9 member group...that's sort of GG's shtick, lol. I've never shown a Girls' Generation video to someone and NOT have them start trying to count all the members, or just go "OH MY GOD WHY SO MANY!". Hell, it's one of the main reasons I was so intrigued when I first watched a GG MV that pulled me into kpop, and look at me now.

Girls' Generation is Girls' Generation, obviously, but I feel like 9 is just to much for anybody else XD...they should have left it at one major 9 member group. That stage is about to get overcrowded, and just when you thought Boram already had too few lines, she might be lucky if she gets a single word in :lol:

It just seems weird considering they've been receiving so much positive attention lately just as they were. Oh well, all that's left now is to just hope these 2 new girls are amazing, like Stryfe said... :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:43:25 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #910 on: April 05, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »
 :mon thumb: YES!!!

I'm happy to hear SoYeon, Qri and BoRam are staying!! :mon lovelaff:
Love these girls, love their music.

Looking forward to the add ons.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #911 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:53 PM »
Well at least no one is getting replaced yay! But still...*SIGH

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #912 on: April 06, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »
[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

T-ara has transformed from 7 to 9.

Kim Kwangsoo, T-ara and Core Contents Media's CEO said on the 6th, "T-ara will change from 7 members to 9 members. T-ara's system will change and if it's needed, we'll make the drastic decision of replacing members by bringing in new members.

He said, "In July, T-ara will release and promote a new album with new members. They'll change how they are to fit the 9 of them together."

Kim Kwangsoo CEO said that this decision was made because celebrities, and humans in general, will change and can become lazy which leads to their fall. Kwangoo said the change to 9 members can help them stay successful and not turn out that same way.

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow. T-ara went through a lot of hard practice to debut as idols. They need to continue to constantly work harder and take on new challenges."

Kim Kwangsoo also wanted to emphasize, "T-ara's controversies including greeting problems, stage attitude problems, etc, as T-ara's CEO, I'm sorry to the fans. Core Contents Media's staff and T-ara are working very hard to make sure to avoid all controversies."

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

The news members will join T-ara when T-ara returns in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120406n08373
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Let's not speak too soon, KKS is still threatening :lol:

Offline steelweb07

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2012, 05:28:00 AM »
It's in the perv section, NOT SAFE FOR WORK!! Scroll down this page http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=19876.40

If you don't have perv access yet, request it here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1002.0

12hrs had passed and i can't see the perv section yet, guess the admin is not yet online.  8)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #914 on: April 06, 2012, 05:45:32 AM »
Wow...KKS still makes no sense @_@. I don't know how T-ara can still work under this guy. Well...besides being contracted.
If I were them...I'd probably get kicked out on purpose and try to join some other company because this 'system' he is creating is BS. It just makes it easier for him to overwork them because he can simply kick them out if they get 'lazy' or whatever.

Slighty different translation from allkpop
Quote from: allkpop
As reported yesterday, T-ara will be indeed adding two new members to become a nine member group, and Core Contents Media‘s CEO, Kim Kwang Soo, has released an official statement confirming the changes.

On April 6th, Kim Kwang Soo stated, “T-ara will be changed from the current seven members to a nine member centered system, and if needed, member changes as well as member additions will be decisively executed.”

The two new members will start promoting with T-ara starting in July of this year with the release of a new album.

Kim Kwang Soo explained that the reason for the addition of members is for the expansion and development of the group. “I’ve seen a portion of the celebrities I’ve created become conceited and idle about three years after they’ve risen to popularity. Although T-ara is working hard, to show them that they must continue to try and work even harder on stage as well as off stage, I have decided to implement changes,” he stated.

After the news of the addition of new members, many had expressed their concerns and anxieties, however Kim Kwang Soo thought differently.

He commented, “Even now with new girl and boy groups debuting left and right every month, they are working hard for more than ten hours a day… In situations like these, if they find safety in thinking ‘We are one of the top groups in Korea’, they can never progress. T-ara has worked tirelessly to challenge themselves in new ways, and they’re still doing so now.”

He continued, “We will try even harder to make sure that no controversy arises from their greetings or attitude. If there is a member within T-ara who does not work hard and becomes full of herself, and as a result causes harm to other members, I will decisively exchange that member in question with a new member. That is the way that T-ara can go from being just Korea’s T-ara to a group that goes beyond Asia to stand at the center of K-Pop.”

Kim Kwang Soo added, “We hope for your understanding and interest in T-ara’s next move.”

T-ara’s new members will be revealed in July.

Source + Photo: TVreport via Nate, No Cut News via Naver

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #915 on: April 06, 2012, 05:50:18 AM »
All these statements  :panic:
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #916 on: April 06, 2012, 06:23:40 AM »
I wonder what exactly KKS is trying to do? :huhuh

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #917 on: April 06, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
Ugh this whole "lazy" and "attitude" thing just reminds me of the times when Jiyeon looked less than thrilled to be on stage or interviewed and some netizens threw a fit, but I have no doubt it was because she was EXHAUSTED - NOT because she was lazy or had an attitude problem! She's normally so smiling and friendly even if she's barely slept. There does come a physical limit when it's impossible to fake having energy, ok?

Allkpop's translation has a much different tone from the other one, so I don't know which one to take more seriously. The first translation sounds like it would be dangerous to someone like Jiyeon who has created controversy in the past, but the 2nd one sounds like this isn't a problem yet for anyone, just might become one in the future.

Offline steelweb07

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #918 on: April 07, 2012, 03:13:06 AM »

hey, just want to say thanks for the info that u gave on how to access that section. i'm a member here for months now and i didn't know that kind of section exist! jphip and the members here are the best! DAEBAK!  :D :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #919 on: April 11, 2012, 03:50:26 AM »

@:37...eunjung found it to be scary but I found it to be cute/dorky  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away