JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Kuuhaku

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791995 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2010, 11:46:56 PM »
T-ara World ep. 2 is finally subbed! Now on to T-ara Dot Com!!

I relinked ep. 1's videos in my old post here

So now we know their style type:

Chic fashion terrorist Eunjung
Online shopper Hyomin
Cute and innocent Jiyeon
Thrifty Soyeon
Bling Bling Qri
and Boyish Boram :lol:

On another note, after receiving her birthday package from the International T-ara forum, Boram acknowledged the forum by dedicating an autograph to them! That's one of the reasons why I love kpop idols, they really respond to their international fans.  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:01:53 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2010, 09:30:04 PM »
Here's a cool Breaking Heart themed screensaver from the mnet site. It's linked to the site so it has live chart updates. Guess who's #1 on it for awhile. :D edit: nvm they dropped one spot today :lol:

http://www.twitter.com/?d=FHE6T39S

Installation:
- execute the file
- check the "terms agreement" (first of the 2 lower buttons and there you go)

Also XD
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 01:56:35 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2010, 05:34:30 AM »
Lol awesome, I love Soyeon~ XD Hyomin looked a bit embarrassed, she sorta got saved by Narsha and Mir... :lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2010, 11:34:03 AM »
haha Boram is so down to earth!! lol Hyomin got the perfect gig, online shopper!

so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :banghead:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2010, 04:38:34 PM »
:O My first post in this thread?! I feel kind of ashamed by that... Sorry Jiyeon dearest, don't hate me T_T

Glow in the dark FTW!

As much as I love KARA winning for the past 3 weeks, I really think T-ara deserved it too. I know some people are little unimpressed by the song but I think its great & the perfs are always really entertaining! Maybe they would have won if they didn't cause so many of their fans to have seizures after watching the MV, who knows.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2010, 11:15:06 PM »
^True.  Ever since that mix up on Music Bank last week there's been a war between T-ara and Kara...fans, that is. :P But I could care less if T-ara wins, I'm just looking forward to what they'll do/wear next on their performances. During the BPBP promotion I always looked forward to whose dance Hyomin would imitate during her solo shot, and now for this song it's what color will they wear this time. I don't think they've worn the same color twice. :lol: These glowing outfits are the most creative by far, after that I think they'll start to run out of ideas. XD
so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :banghead:
[Jiyeon]
Seriously, can you not hear her laughing in that gif? Everytime there's gif of Jiyeon laughing I can hear it! :panic: XD I must put together a compilation of Jiyeon's laughs. It's so adorkable.  XD That part of the show was cute, the caption before that clip says something like "Tired of waiting, Baby Jiyeon" or something. They were designing their own custom made leggings and being judged for it. They made fun of Jiyeon's leggings for looking like a bobsledding outfit :lol: Qri took the longest to make hers and everyone was getting tired and annoyed.

Here's T-ara's appearance on Sketchbook. I like it because the audience is much older so there's no crazy teen fanboys/girls and it shows what a wide range of audience they can reach.

Eunjung x Jiyeon FTW!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2010, 10:47:26 AM »
^ FO SHO! Do it up egirl. Her dorkiness needs more pimping :heart:

That's a dope concept - like a showcase, the host looks like Takashi Okamura lol. I just glanced at some screencaps now. Did Jiyeon fall haha

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2010, 01:45:15 PM »
^ lol she was doing splits and I guess she's not flexible enough, hurt herself... so cute though XD That Eunjung and Jiyeon perf is so gifable!

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2010, 10:33:04 PM »
holy fuck, t-ara on french tv  :lol:

http://player.canalplus.fr/#/329971 @ 1:39 to 2:31

basically;
Quote from: L'effet papillon du 27/03
fake school girls & real korean, T-ara could sing the come back of girls band.
This 6 young lolitas over produced by a south korean major, make 'spice girl'-like perfs on live & tv.
1 year after their debut, they already have a lot of awards. In the beginning of this year, they won 3 local music awards.
And with this latest MV, they're off to conquer the great world's dancefloor
lol....

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2010, 03:49:00 AM »
^lol well, not quite but getting there.

*sigh* slow week huh? esp. when all the music shows are cancelled this week but for good reason. But here are some tidbits I found around...

- Just in case anyone was wondering what they were singing in the Sketchbook clips above: Hyomin - Lee Hyori "Photo Album", Soyeon - Navi "On the road", Boram - Jeon Young Rok (her father) "Paper Crane".

- Qri has also been casted in "Death Bell 2" with Jiyeon. But I have a feeling that Qri's role isn't going to last long in the movie. XD

- The full song of T-ara and Supernova's CF song is out

not enough T-ara though, but still a catchy song

- Speaking of Japan, Boram's father, singer Jeon Young Rok is against T-ara's Japanese concept saying he doesn't want his daughter to take part in something that would degrade her. He said if Boram's not taken out of T-ara or if they don't scrap the concept he'll file a lawsuit against Core Contents Media. If Boram ends up leaving T-ara I'm gonna be so sad/pissed. That girl probably has the hardest time since joining the group, being the odd man out for one thing but also having an overprotective father who against a lot of things the group is doing. First he was against her being a singer (though he trained her to be a soloist), then he was against her doing anything sexy in the group. I'm sure Boram knows well enough if she's uncomfortable with something she'll voice it out.

edit: wow, looks like the JPN concept is having a collaboration recording 2 songs with Sex Machineguns. wtf? XD Now they're really going for the metal rocker look. They're still negotiating with Boram's parents whether to scrap the concept or not. More later...I gotta go to work.

edit2: k I'm back. lol I'm sensing this might be an April Fools joke by one of the mods/translators from tiaradiadem as I cannot find the source of this article. The link provided by the poster sent me back to the main page. But the part about Boram's father being against some of T-ara's concepts has some validity in it. Whether it's real or not, it's just totally out. I know T-ara's a concept chameleon and that's one of the reasons why I love them but I think this is a bit much esp. debuting in Japan. Idk, until I see another and valid source I'll just pass this off as a joke.  :P
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:16:40 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2010, 09:41:49 AM »
Hmm, hope it's not true. I love Boram's food loving ways... lol
What's the Japanese concept?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2010, 09:48:43 AM »
according to the so-called article
After news of promotions with Supernova, T-ara will double-task by recording a two brand new collaboration songs with Japanese speed-metal group, Sex Machineguns.

Sex Machineguns is a Japanese 'speed/heavy-metal' group who originally debuted back in 1989. Since then they have gained fame with their unique music videos and hardcore(?) vocals.

This will not be the first time T-ara will showcase a 180 degree change. Previously, T-ara changed their image of innocent and cute to the puppenhaus and Gothic look.

Now T-ara will have to be hardcore metal rockstars for 'Tortured.'

'Tortured' is a song about relationships and living in torture. Sex Machineguns' label, Toshiba-EMI has revealed that the song will be something that will be racy, yet very fun and enlightening.

Currently, there is negotiating going on between Jeon Boram's mother and father and Core Contents Media if this concept should be followed through or scraped.

A teaser of the song will be unveiled on April 10th followed by a full release on April 12th.
couldn't find anything on Sex Machineguns' site about it either so I don't know what to think of it.

Edit:
As suspected it's an April Fools joke, one of the best ones out of all the KPoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop! sites/forums. They went so far as posting it on their news feed and providing iffy source links. Then they made a post about leaked concept photos which of course lead you to a pic of a big ol April Fools.  :WELL THAT WAS coleslaw FUNNY: I feel bad for the other news sites that posted about this (I knew it was fishy since akp never picked it up) :P

All that aside, here's a short cute clip of T-ara dancing to IGCBOY in their Z9 star game costumes

OT: zOMG, you guys sabotaged our posts XD

edit:
I got them back with this...took me 2 hours just to alter that 2 sec segment XD

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 03:06:45 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2010, 04:43:10 AM »
XD XD XD Good work e!

Man, I really wanna see the full dance in the Z9 Star costumes, looks so hot... make sure to post it up here if it comes out!

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2010, 07:20:58 AM »
LOL!  Sure fooled me, e-girl!  Great job!

Oh man, I wanna see the full dance, too!  Not enough Miner!Eunjung! :drool:

Offline Jsx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • mmmm......
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
Hey guys check out their shopping website http://www.t-aradot.com/

Its, quite a sucess but click on the items theres mini vids on each of the items, alot of eye candy :D  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
^ :D lol check the prev. page Jsx.

hahaha egirl, you edited your post and it still says KPooooooooooooooooooooooooop! :rofl:

T-ara check out JPHiP.com House of Seouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul :wave:

dope article: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/04/03/2010040300799.html

with headline "Tiara and rewarding, "My key is not 164cm 155cm" honest confession topic!"

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2010, 08:51:16 PM »
There's new items on t-aradot.com which means new pics/videos :D they've had a lot of success with it making about 3 million won in daily sales. Congrats to them!

LoL dai, yeah I guess I'll leave that post as it is and make everyone think I'm weird or something. :lol:

and that headline is so online translator engrish XD Boram's name translates as "rewarding" so I tend to omit it when I put it through translators. Apparently Soyeon's name comes out as "Soviet Union" :lol: Anyway, that's old news, not the article but Boram already confirmed a long time that her height is only 155cm and doesn't know why portal sites label it differently. The first time it was brought up it was 160 but 164 is a big exaggeration considering that Qri and Soyeon are 162 and 163. T-aradot.com has her as 160. I'm only 2cm shorter than her so everytime I see her I always imagine that's how I would looking standing next to Eunjung and Jiyeon and all those tall folks XD

edit:
Looks like they were in Thailand doing something, I think it's for a concert. Boram's hair looks a lot shorter.

Here's something interesting. Netizens dug into Qri's past and found out she was on this show called "The Working Girl" it's like the Korean version of the show "Cheaters". A woman client suspects her boyfriend cheating on her so she sends in a model (Qri) to catch him cheating. So according to the article in the video she made a lot of physical contact and sexual conversations with the client's bf and so that made some netizens disappointed and look at her differently. But I mean, isn't that what she was suppose to do? She did her job. Apparently the guy's no good if he kept giving in to her advances. :P But I like her response that she posted on her cyworld, "The reporter must be bored."  XD Which is soo true esp. with the kind of "news" about kpop these days, it's ridiculous. Well with that, I knew she was a bit of a wild girl...she has so many ear piercings, likes bling, animal printed stuff, and rumored to have a tattoo. Sounds like Reina without the yankii attitude. :lol:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 01:19:21 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2010, 09:26:00 AM »
XD  :cow: :pepper: :taco: :muffin: :lock:  :strawberry:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2010, 09:35:14 AM »
 :shocked :w00t:  :inlove: :wub: :fap :thumbsup

omg need HD version!!! lol Jiyeon shoving people out of her way, so cute. And I loved how a few of them did Eunjung's dance at the end of her rap. Toooo cute!

lol at how hard they're slapping at around 1:34 XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2010, 04:39:24 AM »
:rofl: the song has become more fucking awesome with them lip syncing in those game costumes

XD yeah egirl, google translate is suspect when it spit out "Saskatchewan" for one of these articles lol

Cheaters is hilarious!! is this Qri?

source: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/04/05/2010040500711.html

A lotta the KPop artists were in Thailand for Show King, MNet Giant Concert! I believe it already happened? Gonna happen? tama! whaddya see? was this the perf:

lol eating something spicy in Bangkok?

yay Disney!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Kuuhaku