JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Have, Don`t Have

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791837 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #700 on: January 07, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »
I hope they're just mentoring a new trainee or something and not adding a new member. Like the trainee just gets to tag along with T-ara for awhile just to learn the ropes of the industry and then do whatever afterwards.

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #701 on: January 08, 2012, 05:22:21 AM »
And Hwayoung has been killing me with these latest promotions. :wub: Plus I noticed she seems much more confident on stage now, before she would have this nervousness about her but lately it's a lot more different maybe it's the hair cut.
For me, it's the haircut. I prefer her with short hair. She looks cuter with it.

I guess there's a bit of ad libbing with Soyeon on some parts of their performances. Missed the thumbs down part at MuBank but then she brought it back at MuCore. Either way, awesome performances. Can't wait to see the other 4 or so MVs for Lovey Dovey as well as their Inkigayo performance.

About the rumored 8th member...over at Diadem it seems like the vast majority are against it. My response is that I prefer that they not, but if they do then I'll welcome that member with open arms. It happened with news of Hwayoung joining T-ara and it took till now (thank's to the haircut) for me to take notice. She's great, cute, and adorable now.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #702 on: January 08, 2012, 10:01:52 AM »
Yeah the new member is pretty "unforgettable" eh hardly notice her itsallll about Hyomin and Eujung and the PIMPCANE UNNNGGGGGH shit son. Dyungh Danhoyal laold reayllly I cannot get over Dieadem does you need t ge join there go get in with them Oh man Egirl you rallly gotta come to KMF we gotta jPH!iPPPPPPPPPPPPPPstyle u know what im saying heere'se some screencaps to hide the drunken posting:

never heard of  YKW cars XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #703 on: January 09, 2012, 01:11:37 AM »
I hope they're just mentoring a new trainee or something and not adding a new member. Like the trainee just gets to tag along with T-ara for awhile just to learn the ropes of the industry and then do whatever afterwards.
^This. I hope it's just to have a new trainee. I know they added Hwayoung to "fix" the age average as it goes from '86-89 and jumps to '93. If they're really adding an 8th member, line distribution would definitely be shorter again (aka Boram gets little to no lines  :thumbdown:) not to mention an awkward formation on stage, I didn't like their formation when they were 6 members, someone's always blocked behind the center member.

^LoL. I meant to post that a few days ago but I forgot to click post so it was still on my fiance's laptop when I turned it on. XD Sucks not being able to use mine right now.  :banghead:

Oh man Egirl you rallly gotta come to KMF we gotta jPH!iPPPPPPPPPPPPPPstyle u know what im saying heere'se some screencaps to hide the drunken posting:
One day dai, one day  :jphip:

never heard of  YKW cars XD
T-Blaq? :lol: reminds me of their dates on Idol Army

Also, Inkigayo

I have pants like that :lol:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #704 on: January 09, 2012, 03:19:38 AM »
Apparently CCM is denying that they'll actually be adding an 8th member...which is...good news, I would think

Also, Soyeon hats. I love me some Soyeon in hats.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #705 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:04 AM »
Ah this is my first time hearing this Lovey-Dovey song! I like it!

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #706 on: January 09, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »

Okay I think this is the only video of theirs I actually like and consider not corny.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #707 on: January 10, 2012, 12:51:00 AM »

CCM, WHEN WILL YOU GIVE T-ARA AN ORIGINAL JAPANESE SINGLE?

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #708 on: January 10, 2012, 01:32:41 AM »
SHIT are u going e? meet dinny and limit   :pimp:
I wish! But it's all bad timing, this month is year end work (I send out ppl's paychecks and W-2s) at work so it's busy busy.  :banghead: But to those who are going, have fun for me!  :twothumbs
Hope you're free in April. Concert is postponed till then.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #709 on: January 10, 2012, 05:30:50 AM »
:O shit. when in April? I might make it down. keep me posted lim.

lol e :heart:  the capris?? I like Lovey Dovey too, took a few listens but its got dat sick bass WHOA OH OH OH OH!!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #710 on: January 10, 2012, 06:02:55 AM »

Making of zombies MV
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #711 on: January 10, 2012, 06:32:27 AM »
^No way! So it's a totally legit thing? THAT'S AWESOME!

It's such a ridiculous idea but I don't care. :cathappy: Man if I didn't love T-Ara already, I do now.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #712 on: January 10, 2012, 02:09:25 PM »
^hope it's gonna be the best monster themed video since MJ's Thriller and BSB's Everybody XD I like how they pronounced zombie as "jombie"  :lol:

Ugh, production for their Japanese songs are always lacking, it's like they're not layered and mixed right. Sucks, esp. since the video looks great.
Hope you're free in April. Concert is postponed till then.
Oh really? well that is my birthmonth ;) I just read that they're getting a 10 day break and are ending their Lovey Dovey promotions mid-Jan. Too quick. Awhile ago I was thinking how can they possibly hold a concert when they just started doing promotions for Love Dovey? They deserve a break anyway, Eunjung needs to heal her injury plus they've been promoting almost non-stop since Roly Poly and their Japanese debut. Even I feel stressed for them :dizzy: lol
lol e :heart:  the capris??
I think they're called harem pants and I forgot I had a pair in my closet :lol:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #713 on: January 11, 2012, 06:29:35 PM »

Can't believe this was actually a thing XD I LOVE the little Thiller move they pull at the end lmao

edit: YES!! A Lovey Dovey practice video!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:24:46 PM by DioBrando »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #714 on: January 11, 2012, 08:42:40 PM »
So according to T-ara, in a jombie apocalypse situation you don't fight it, become them and shuffle till the break of dawn! XD They should've made the actress's eyes a more sinister color, like yellow or red. Did anyone else noticed labelmate Co-Ed School dancing behind them? They were the ones getting snatched up first, only because I think cuz some of them were underage to be in a club! *looks at Hyewon and Sungmin* I think this theme is trying to say that this song and dance is infectious, like zombies. :lol:

So...
1. Drama ver. - check!
2. Zombie ver. - check!
3. In Tokyo ver. - coming soon?
4. ??? ver.
5. ??? ver.

I love the practice video, they look light on their feet. They must've put something on their shoes to make it slide easily. They make shuffling look easy, but you can hear in the end just how tiring it is. I'm impress they're not winded while singing. I also love that their dances have room to freestyle, Eunjung doing the crip walk V @2:53! :twothumbs

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #715 on: January 11, 2012, 09:03:15 PM »
Did anyone else noticed labelmate Co-Ed School dancing behind them?
Oh crap! I watched it and I said to myself "wtf, was that Hyewon? Nah, can't be, they wouldn't use those girls as back up dancers! That'd be crazy!" Guess I was wrong XD

I like how when the jombies are approaching, Qri's got a frightened expression, while Hwayoung is over there making what I'm pretty sure are "sexy faces". Not positive, but pretty sure. :lol:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #716 on: January 11, 2012, 10:03:36 PM »
I like how when the jombies are approaching, Qri's got a frightened expression, while Hwayoung is over there making what I'm pretty sure are "sexy faces". Not positive, but pretty sure. :lol:
Nah...Hwayoung wasn't making a sexy face...she's got a "psshh w/e JOMBIES....I got this" face haha.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #717 on: January 11, 2012, 11:02:16 PM »
I was kind of hoping there would be some T-Ara vs Zombies scene but I guess that was to much to hope for.

Since there's already the Drama MV and this version along with the In Tokyo version too, I'm gonna guess the next one would be a dance version but I'm not so sure about the last one, maybe a BTS MV or something. /shrugs

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #718 on: January 12, 2012, 04:15:46 AM »
Eunjung doing the crip walk V @2:53! :twothumbs

When girl learn to do that? Mind is blown.

Imagine all the news if she C-walked on the stage? Actually it would probably not be an issue since most people won't even notice  :lol:
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #719 on: January 12, 2012, 11:18:19 AM »
I love the dance practice video >o< So much better than performances, you can actually see what they're doing. Haha
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Have, Don`t Have