JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - The SHINee World (Doo-Bop)

Author Topic: T's and J's no title yet -- continuara xd  (Read 55970 times)

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
Re: T's and J's H
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 02:32:41 AM »
I'm sorry for not replying that much
I'm happy that takamina is ok
I wonder what BBQ lion taste like
Can't wait for next chapter Update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 12:24:18 PM »
YAY they BBQ'd the lions!!!!

Thanks for updating Nonichan  :luvluv1: I read it earlier and was going to come back and comment and found you updated again keke  :twothumbs

I guess its my turn to just read and comment, until I progress a bit more with my textbooks and assignments   :tantrum:

Please update soon

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2011, 03:20:57 AM »
nyahahah that was  a fail but thx for reading XD

yeah yeah i wonder how does bbq lion taste too   :lol:

another short update  :)

T's and J's I

"Hey"Takamina weakly said.

Takamina leans on Lex for better support.Feeling the pain on her back,she stopped for a moment.

'Damn,that alpha hit me hard but no broken ribs I guess that's ok though it hurts a lot'Takamina then looked at her companions and  the shocked visitors.She smiled at them ignoring the pain.

"What are you doing Takamina you're not fully recovered yet!"Yuko stopped eating and scolded their leader/bestfriend. Even the others stopped and looked at Takamina.

"I'm fine Yuko I just need to sit down,the pain is killing me."Yuko then helped Takamina to the sofa.

"Here eat some fresh fruit Taka-nee"Jurina offered the fruits Sae recollected.

"Thanks Juri."Takamina picked the mango and began festing with it.

The others joined her except for Miichan who was still eating with Croco and Mariko watching her quite amused.

"Slow down or you'll choke... same goes to you Croco."Mariko's fear for the crocodile desappeared all of the sudden.'Huh?I should be freaking out right now but watching these two two are quite the show.Ah she's choking now.'Mariko stood up and went to Miichan's side to rub her back and give her some water.

"Thanks..."Miichan simply said digging on her food again to hide her embarrassed face.

Back to where Takamina.

"That was delicious,gochisousama deshita."Takamina was full only with the fruits.

Only She,Yuko,Haruna and Atsuko were left coz while Takamina was eating Tomochin practically dragged Chiyuu up to the tower,Sae offered Yuki to explore the rest of the house and the two youngest's been sitting outside staring at the moon.

The moon's light was enough to iluminate the Tree House insides though they had candle made of animal's fat.

Yuko was sitting beside Haruna and Atsuko while Takamina was alone on the sofa.Lex just laying down beside her feet satisfied that his buddy is doing fine.

Haruna had manged to tell Takamina all their names with Yuko's rooming hands around her body and Atsuko blushing all the way over.

"Yuko what are you doing?"Takamina blushed seeing her bestfriend acting like that to a person she just met.She tried to move but the pain is preventing her to do so.

"You shouldn't move too much..."Atsuko's worried voice echoed in Takamina's mind.

'Did she really forget about me?'Takamina looked directly at her childhood friend.'Well it's been long so...I guess time really made things changed..'

Takamina smiled at Atsuko"I'm ok, I've had countless of wounds before from other wild animals before so it's nothing new"

"But not that big Takamina,that will leave a mark for sure"Yuko's hands were now inside Haruna's shirt around her tone stomach  making light circles on it.

"I don't mind having another one and stop doing that you're making Kojima-san uncomfortable"Haruna had her head low face really red.

Mariko who was with Miichan joined them but when she saw Haruna being touched by Yuko,her sisterly side kicked in.She broke them apart and sat down in the middle putting her arm on Haruna's shoulder.

"What the-"Yuko's words were cut when Mariko raised her hand suddenly and smacked her on the head."Itai!What was that for!"Yuko rubbed her head.

"That's for making a move on MY Haruna"Mariko playfully said.Her instinct was telling her there was something more about the two.

"Mariko what are you saying!"Haruna whispered to Mariko.

"Shhh just play along,look she's totally jealous don't you find it cute?"Mariko smirked at Yuko."And you're not so good on hiding things like the one on your neck"Haruna's eyes widened and put a hand on the side of her neck.Mariko leaned more on Haruna and whispered "I think she's a loyal one".

Yuko fume with anger and decided to leave before her bad side get a hold of her."I won't give up" that was the the last thing Haruna heard before Yuko was out of her sight.

"Mari-chan!look at what you've done!"Haruna was about to chase Yuko when Takamina stopped her.

"Don't,let her be...Yuko can be dangerous when she's angry"She calmly said.

"She'll be back to herself by sunrise"Takamina continued.She groaned in pain when she tried to caress Lex's fur.

"I think you have to rest now and I won't take no as an answer"Atsuko clearly made her point.

"But-"Takamina was not even sleepy and the pain was still bearable.

"No BUTS either it's my fault you're in this state so I should nurse you,let me please?"Atsuko was determined no matter what.

Takamina sighed in defeat, she remembered Atsuko was very persistent even when they were kids 'Some things didn't change,she's still as stubborn like before'.

"You win....you didn't change at all.."Takamina mumbled her last sentence.

"Did you say something?"Atsuko supported Takamina by wrapping her arm around her waist and put Takamina's hand over her shoulder.

"Nothing.."Takamina accidentally smelled Acchan's scent 'Strawberry?aiz still the old Acchan' Takamina chuckled.The two then left leaving Mariko and Haruna confused at Atsuko's changed of behaviour.

"She hasn't shown this side to strangers before why now?"Haruna asked Mariko.

"I have no idea.."Mariko was thinking the same.

Miichan appeared minutes later.

"Yuko?"Miichan asked the two.

"Yuko went somewhere..I tried to follow her but Takamina said not to"Haruna explained.

Miichan immediately understood what Haruna meant."She'll be back to herself by sunrise"

"That's exactly what Takamina said!"exclaimed Mariko.

"Well Yuko has the worst habit when she's angry..anyways I'll go up now to prepare your room"'Odd she didn't snapped like usual'Miichan was about to leave.

"Wait can we go with you?"Mariko stood up.

"........why not..come on it's this way"Miichan continued walking without looking at Mariko.Haruna followed them silently.

TBC-------------

:sweat:

uhm saeyuki,tomotomo and  JuriMayu later?   :mon huh2:

:mon lol:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:05:35 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Flean

Re: T's and J's I
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2011, 03:37:18 AM »
So, Takamina and Acchan were friends before~~ Acchan didn't remember... :banghead:

Yuko is jealous~~  XD

update more mommy~~  :cow:

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2011, 03:40:46 AM »
Thanks  for updating  :bow:
Acchan taking care of takamina  :cathappy:
Yuko is angry  :shocked
Well I can't wait for the next chapter so
Please update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2011, 12:19:24 PM »
that was nice........... XD
Yuko's jealous :grin:
update soon

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2011, 04:28:58 PM »
My perverted side EXPLODED EVEN MORE when I read this part. 'Yuko's hands were now inside Haruna's shirt around her tone stomach making light circles on it.' Damn hot!

Ohoho, yabbe, Yuko is angry. I like it! I wonder what sort of worst habit Yuko has in her whenever she's angry. I want Haruna to see that worst habit of Yuko. >:]]

Ehh, I think Takamina needs to clean herself so therefore Acchan will remember her. xD How could she recover that fast?!

Update asap!
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:14 PM »
What is her habit? Wolf-woman?

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2011, 10:54:52 PM »
 :cool2:

T's and J's J

Mini Tower~

Tomomi sat on the floor feeling weak,kneew trembling.Even since she was a child,she has this phobia againts high places she couldn't recall the reason though.

Tomochin was still holding her hand.Tomomi tried to take her hand out of her grasp but the latter held it tightly.

"Why did you take me her..."Tomomi asked her voice stuttering.Tomochin didn't answer her deep in thought.As Tomomi was going to ask her again,she let go of her hand and retreated herself, leaned on the trees' body without saying anything after.

The two remained quiet not really knowing what to say.Somehow Tomomi's nervousness vanished and trembling stopped.

'Why do I feel safe when I'm near this stranger and she called me Chiyuu-Chiyuu when she save me and my friends together with her comrades.No one has called me by my childhood nickname..only one..the first ever person who befriended me and the one who made that nickname for me.

Flashback~

At a park-

A 6 year-old Tomomi was playing alone with her dols when a girl her age appeared beside her.The girl was wearing a different uniform and had a little mirror with her.

"Can I play with you?She asked all of the sudden.

"Hai chiyuu!"Tomomi's sad face became bright.She was happy someone actually wanted to play with her.The other kids always ignore her coz she was too girly to play with so she distanced herself and play alone.

"What's your name chiyuu?"I asked the girl who was busy combing the doll.She glanced at me and smiled showing her teeth one in particular is like a fang.

"Thought you'd never ask.I'm Tomomi"She answered still smiling.

"chiyuu?!Chiyuu is called Tomomi too!"Then they laughed.

"Ok,I know you can call me Tomo and I'll call you Chiyuu-Chiyuu"Tomo said.

"Why mine Chiyuu-Chiyuu chiyuu?"I asked.

"Cause I like it that way,anyways let's continue playing"

We began to play everyday at the same park.Tomo also helped me to be friends with the other kids.I was really happy with Tomo around.

But one day,Tomo didn't come to play.I waited and waited but still no sign of her.That stayed the same for the next day,the days after,weeks have passed but still the same.No news from her.

Years have passed,each time I pass by the park it always remind me the happy moments I had with Tomo.

Ending Flashback

'I wonder what happened,why didn't she tell me she was leaving!I missed her so much...'Tomomi's face sadden.But then the stranger lifted her chin and asked with concern.

"Why the sad face?A happy chyuu suits Chiyuu-Chiyuu more"the stranger smiled at Tomomi.

Tomomi's eyes widened after seeing the unique tooth.It's bigger now than the last time she saw it but she was sure it's the same one Tomo had.Unconciously Tomomi cupped Tomochin's face.

She had to be sure.

"Tomo..?"Tomomi's voice sounded unsure.

"Hmm?What is it Chiyuu-Chiyuu?"Tomochin asked back sensing the girl had probably recognized her.

All of the sudden Tomomi cried and hugged Tomochin.

"How could you leave without telling me beforehand!!How could you!"Tomomi said in between sobs.Tomochin didn't say anything,she hugged back and just let her cry.It took 10 minutes more till Tomomi stopped sobbing and fell asleep probably due to tiredness.

Tomochin carried her bridestyle and headed to her den.She put her down to her bed covered with bear's fur and skin.Tomochin silently watched at the sleepign beauty,she then noticed Yang enter the room.

"Watch her for me baby,I'll be right back"Tomochin exited the room.

On her way,she saw a rather pissed Yuko headed out with Ali.'Hm?I wonder who made her mad.Like I care though'She continued to walk.

After 5 minutes Tomochin came back to her den with thick dried animal skins.She unfolded them and put them on the floor.When everything was ready,she glanced one more time at Tomomi,she approached her slowly.Tomochin kissed her forehead.

"Good night Tomomi-chan"

Tomochin then laid down and made herself comfortable.Soon she drifted to sleep with a happy face.

TBC---------

oh that was short  :err:

haters are welcome too  :welcome

another fortress war this saturday   :lol:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 01:55:33 AM by anoni2 »

SRO(Their Journey)

Flean

Re: T's and J's J
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2011, 11:06:33 PM »
They all knew each other before~~  :shocked

update more mommy... you keep on playing game~~ :smhid

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2011, 11:12:54 PM »
Waaa, this... this is soo sad yet happy at the same time. :[[ Their past and now their present.

Tsk, Tomochin Y U SAID 'Like I care anyway.'?! :]] Pft.

Yeah update more. :]] And stop playing games. >:]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2011, 11:18:02 PM »
They all knew each other before~~  :shocked

update more mommy... you keep on playing game~~ :smhid

ehhh non non  only tomotomo and takacchan   :sweat:

hai... noni will try to play  less and update more   :mon ignore:  ( maybe )

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »
YOU FINALLY FINALLY UPDATE NALYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
I've been bugging you for the last few day and finally you upate!!!
though its short...thanks for the update!

I knew it, all of them together with their partners somehow knew each other when they were kids
Nice TomoTomo scene!

UPDATE ASAP!!!
well even if I said that, I know you won't really update that soon! Since you're always BUSY playing and get distracted too easily
I'll just annoy you unil you update again :p

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: T's and J's J aiz it's not dear J though
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2011, 11:00:29 AM »
THanks Noni-chan for updating!

hmmmm it didn't occur to me that they call might know each other as kids....

interesting, still wondering what JuriMayu and SaeYuki pair is up to  :twothumbs

Please update soon

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »
lyn play less and update more   :on redcard:

lol things r getting better

i want mayukuri next!  :pig madder:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »
Yeah Tomotomo!!! I want more about them!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2011, 02:05:37 AM »
This is really good! The whole situation is interesting, with them on an island and all. I can't wait for everything to get more interesting, with Acchan's fiance too and all.

Looking forward to the MayuJuri~

Keep up the good work!  :onioncheer:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 02:07:00 AM »
yeah update more lyn and less playing

I know your bot already expired so u have more free time now   :catglare:

cant w8 for the next one   :mon lol:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 04:08:26 AM »
 :shock:  ehhh yes yes i'll update more from nwo on >_<

anyways this is just a short one too,well all my updates are short  :temper:

T's and J's K

The two younger girls outside were quite enjoying themselves while staring at the vast sky full of stars and the moon on its best form.Round and full illuminating all the surroundings enough to see them clearly.

Mayu was not really into astronaut staffs,she’d prepare laying on her bed reading manga or watch animes than staring at the stars but she has to admit it was a sight that can’t be ignored.It’s not so often to see stary night like this,not even where she lives.Little did Mayu know,Jurina has been observing her for quite a while now.She studied silently the face of the new comer.Thin pink lips,cute nose...

“Is my face really that beautiful for you to stare?”Mayu suddenly said making Jurina jumped on her seat startled.Mayu laughed at the shocked face of one of the Tarzan girls.

Jurina’s heart was beating so fast,not finding her words to reply.After a few seconds,she calmed down.

“Iya..it’s just I find it weird to see new faces for a long time aside from my sisters...”she mumbled but Mayu has good ears so she heard it all.She raised her brows.

“Aren’t you the one who’s weird with that outfit?are you even comfortable wearing them?”Mayu pointed out the undergarments made of skins.

“Eh?oh yeah they are very comfy..wanna try putting them too?we have some spare saved..”Jurina said.

“I’ll think about it”Mayu then changed her tone.

“Are you telling me I’m not beautiful?”She asked with a fake angry voice.Jurina began to wave her hand no with her head nodding.

“Words are better sometimes you know.So am I not beautiful or what?”She asked again smirking this time.Seeing the panicking girl is just so funny.

“CUTE!”Jurina blurted out a little loud.Mayu stared at her.

“I guess that’s fine for now”Mayu said with a calmer voice.But then laughed.

“Hahaha you should have seen your face,that was just priceless”

Jurina’s face lit up with embarrassment.She smiled a little hearing Mayu’s laugh.

Then the two started to talk like two bestfriends.Telling each other what they like or dislike.Mayu listened to Jurina’s side of story.How they managed to survive,about their dead father and the reason why she still hasn’t got a partner.

-------------

Sae has been showing Yuki around the tree house.Time to time they would ask each other questions about their personal life.Yuki had a lot to say but only mentioned a few things.Sae couldn’t get some of them so she would ask Yuki to explain them.

“Company?what’s that?”They stopped in front of Sae’s room.

“How do I explain this..oh it’s a big building where a lot of people work”Yuki explained slowly.

“Bigger than our tree house?”

“Yes,much bigger than this tree house”Yuki smiled.

“Wow someday I wanna see what Company is like”Sae grinned.The two then reached the way to the Mini Tower.

“Wanna see the tower?”Sae asked pointing up.

“Hai,Some fresh air would be nice”

Sae then take Yuki’s hand and went up to where the tower is.But before they reach it,they could her someone crying coming from there.

“Eh?who’s crying?”Sae asked.Yuki knew who it was.A cry she only heard for a few times when they were around 6-7 years old.They’ve grown up yeah but some things don’t change.

Yuki stayed quiet following Sae who’s curious to see the one who’s crying.

“How could you leave without telling me beforehand!how could you!”it was the crying girl’s voice just a few meters away.

Sae and Yuki then saw two individual hugging on the floor.One was Sae’s sister Tomochin and the crying girl was Yuki’s friend.

“Wha-“before Sae could finish her sentence,Yuki placed her finger on Sae’s lips.

“Sshh,I think we should let them alone for now..”Yuki whispered.Sae understood what Yuki meant as the two retreated slowly leaving the two behind.

After coming down,Sae suddenly remembered something.

“Ops Yuki can you go to my room and wait there?I just need to get something from the storage”Sae said turning away immediately without even hearing Yuki’s answer.

Yuki examined Sae’s retreating back.She could she how Sae’s bum sway in slow motion while running.Then her mind suddenly become naughty.

‘Gosh!what am I thinking!Yuki get a hold of yourself.Remember to be a proper lady like your parents tell you.’Yuki erased her thoughts and just headed to Sae’s room.

Sae’s room wasn’t that tidy.Unfinished works were scattered on the floor like spears,daggers and some skins.Yuki didn’t mind the mess though she found it amusing.’Her personality says the same’

Yuki then saw the great eagle,Angy on her nest resting.She approached it slowly till she 1 feet away.Yuki slowly touch the eagle's head.So gentle,Angy just ler her.A few caresses more till Yuki stopped.She turned her head to the rocking hammock.Her body is crying for some rest too,many things happened in just a day.Adjusting herself on the hammock,Yuki fell asleep in a minute,she didn't even notice Tomochin carrying a sleeping Chiyuu in her arms passed by.

------------------

Sae arrived 10 minutes later.She got delayed when she helped Miichan arranged the room for the new comers.She also saw a pissed Yuko with Ali following her.

"Aww not again,good thing it's already night"Sae shivered remembering what happened the last time Yuko was in rage.A pissed Yuko is better during night than day that's for sure.

With the things she needed to finish her weapons,Sae went back to her room just to find out an already sleeping Yuki on her hammock.

"She's beautiful even when sleeping..but hey where do I sleep now?!"Sae said in a low tone to not disturb Yuki's sleep.

She only thought of one possibility.She gulped at her idea.But then no harm right?It's her bed so she has the right to sleep on it at least.

"Oh boy I hope she don't freack out later..."Sae crossed her fingers and did what she had in mind.

------------------

The extra room was ready.Now it was time to call the others.Miichan and Mariko made their way where the others are.

First it was Mayu.The two found them still staring at the stars while talking to each other.Mariko called her to sleep,Miichan said the same to Jurina.The youngsters agreed and said good night to each other.

Now to Kasai,Yuki and Atsuko.Kasai was already sleeping on Tomochin's bed so they left her there as she is.As for Yuki,they didn't even dared to enter Sae's room.They looked so comfortable,SOO comfortable.

"Wow,they sure are very fast don't you think?"Mariko asked Miichan.

"I don't know what you mean but anyways"Miichan said in a cold tone.

Atsuko was still awake,watching Takamina sleeping.

"Atsuko"It was Mariko's voice.Atsuko glanced to where the door is.

"Yes?"She asked in a low tone.

"Let's go sleep,she'll be fine I'm sure"

Atsuko just nodded and made her way out of the room.

"Well then I think I should go too.Good night"Miichan said as she entered her own room.

Mariko and Atsuko said their good nights too and headed to their arranged room.

Mayu was already settled ready to sleep,Haruna the same.Atsuko looked for the others.

"And the others?"

"Already sleeping...anyways we should sleep too.I'm tired.."Mariko yawned covering her mouth with her hand.

"Yeah..good night Mariko ,Mayu-chan and Haruna"

TBC-----------------

I'm sleepy  :dozing:

oks now i wonder what happened to Yuko  :bigdeal:

cya soon again later?

as for chibi i'll update it asap

P.S  can i go play later o.o?

:sleep:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:38:47 AM by anoni2 »

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
Re: T's and J's K kyaa that's not it
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 04:31:07 AM »
O: !

Update!

Aww Mayu and Jurina are so cute. I look forward to more of those two. XD
And angry Yuko sure is scary. I wonder what she's doing... >.>

Great job! Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SHINee - The SHINee World (Doo-Bop)