JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Spiderspins

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97801 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Blood Thirst: And Thus The Fu~n Begins (all)
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »
I think it's really noticeable that I love teasing you, nee?  :wahaha: :hee:

Thank you everyone for reading  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Thus The Fu~n Begins

After they left the principal’s office, Yuko kept silent until they went to somewhere where they were alone. All the girls were excited about what awaits them. Rena was still giggling.
“Rena, stop it.” said Yuko.
The giggling stopped, her expression became innocent.
After Yuko and Minami explained the plan, everyone cheered, as it was an ingeniously made plan.
“Let’s go then!” shouted Miichan, and they began their preparations for their departure.

The plan was really ingeniously made. The main idea of it was to fight, of course. But because they were not casual fighters, every and each of them had a special assignment. They had to fight in groups, or alone, if they are capable, but always there had to be someone on the look out, so to tell if an enemy is approaching.

After they were assigned their positions, things looked like this:

Sae – look out/guarding/defense/free will

Rena – fighting/free will/main strength

Mayuyu – free use of explosives/defense/with Acchan and Takamina or with Yukirin

Miichan – look out/fighting/with Mariko or Tomochin

Haruna – observing/tactics/with Yuko or Sae [special assignment – to come back to secret base and inform everyone about the need of support and reinforcement]

Kuumin – a special mission together with Ishida Anna [What’s the mission? Only they two and Yuko know]

Yuko – strategy/fighting/infiltration/leading/free will/controlling Rena/main soothing

Yukirin – blocking/fast defense/fighting/free will

Acchan – fighting/cooking/with Takamina and Mayuyu or just with Takamina

Takamina – defense/massages/strategies/leading/with Acchan and Mayuyu or just with Acchan

Mariko – fighting/first aid/main healing/leading/with Sae or Micchan or Yuko

Tomochin – sniper/tactful maneuvering/free will

After they prepared everything they needed – armor, guns, explosives, maps, food, etc, etc., they all jumped in a huge van and Tomochin jumped on her favorite fast black with silver inscriptions motorbike. Inscription said ‘Tomochin and Chiyuu together forever’. They drove to the city out of the underground, and thus their mission began. They drove around as to see the condition and to scout the area. But just for a bit, as after they got to the airport, everyone except Tomochin and Mariko got into mini helicopters, while Tomochin was on her motorbike, and Mariko took a huge awesome jeep.

The plan was for those in helicopters to scout area from high up, as Tomochin and Mariko had to scout the places, which from the helicopters weren’t seen. They noticed that the city is becoming like a city of the dead, and the more they traveled, the more ruins they found. And when the night started to come, more men they were approaching.

Rena, Yuko, Yukirin, Mayu, Takamina and Acchan prepared to jump from the helicopters that Sae and Miichan were driving. Haruna decided not to jump, and to fly with Miichan in order to get off it when it will be on the ground. When the girls jumped off – of course they had parachutes – and when they safely landed, men started creeping from different sides. Rena started giggling while Yuko undone her parachute. Then she undone her own, and thus the fun began.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:54:41 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: And Thus The Fu~n Begins (all)
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2012, 05:52:01 PM »
ATTENTION!

IF you have any questions about this story, you can always PM me
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: And Thus The Fu~n Begins (all)
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2012, 11:30:34 PM »
Woah!!! Great!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: A Stab (Rena POV + others)
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2012, 11:41:57 AM »
@kahem: thanks  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Minna, thanks for reading.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Stab

I was so waiting for this to happen. This mission is totally what I wanted to do. Here, comes another one. ‘CRACK’ and I just broke someone’s bone. Ah, that is so fun. This temptation, this passion I feel is just wonderful.

Here comes more men. But it doesn’t matter. A, you try to hit me? Well then, do as you please. Like I’d feel it or something. Hahahahaahaha. So fun, and you’re frustrated. “Nee, okotteru?” I ask, and you want to hit me again, but I kick you in the face and watch you in agony.

Oh, there is not that much blood. Should we play, m? Here, I’ll hit your head in an asphalt. One. Hahahaha, so fun. Two, three. Hahahahaha, so cool. Four, five, six, seven. Hahahaa.. I get hit again, because I fall down. I feel nothing, but I know that. I laugh more.

I stand up and look at that man who hit me. He has a gun. His hands are shaky. Mm, a young boy he is, around twenty-four. “Nee...okotteru?” I ask him and start laughing again. I see he's scared and ready to shoot. I wait, as I know I have a support. And he gets shot, straight to his heart.

Tomochin never fails. I start laughing more, wave to her side, then continue hitting other men. One of them has a knife. Oh, this is gonna be so fun. ‘BANG’. Ugh, why she shot him? Is it just because he had a knife and I don’t? Can’t I defend my self or what?

It’s no fun like this at all. Maybe she noticed as she’s now helping Yuko-san. Ah, Yuko-san is just brilliant. I can find no other words. She’s awesome. Okay, that’s another word. Anyway, why she’s looking at me with a scared face? Why she’s running to me? Why I fell down?

I look around and notice another guy near me shot. Yuki is faster than Yuko, so she comes faster.
“Yuko, I’ll take her to the hospital, don’t worry.”
“Hahahaha, what hospital, I don’t need it.”
“Rena. Look at your waist.”

Yuko-san’s voice is so calm, so soothing, that I feel more relaxed. I look at my side and notice a long knife in my waist. I understand perfectly that if they take away the knife here, the blood won’t stop.
“Let Miichan drive the helicopter.” says Yuko-san, and I feel her light touch.

You won’t believe me. But even though I don’t feel pain, I feel softness, fatigue, and other things. So I feel a bit cold. Yuki hurries with me to the helicopter, where Miichan all the time was waiting and guarding the area. She notices us inside, notices the knife, gasps, but starts driving.

We’re flying. I feel more and more cold, Yuki holds me in her arms and smiles. I wish Yuko-san would have come, but Yuki is good too, as she’s my friend. And Yuko-san is the leader, she can’t leave. But I know, everyone there thinks about me, and they want to kill them more now that I’m hurt.

Time flies fast, and here we are at our base. Miichan already informed authorities through the phone she has here. They come prepared, with the bed with wheels, all the things needed for the first aid. I don’t care what they do to me. I just want to get well fast.

I want to go there and fight again. I want to see blood splashing and scattering around. I so want kill them, smash their heads into the walls or asphalt. I wanna live fully and fight for the things I care about. These people here, underground... They are innocent women. And a few men. And lots of children.

They don’t deserve to live like this. They deserve to have a better life. We all deserve equal rights. I’ll show those creeps that women can be strong and can defend not only themselves but also other people too. This is what I believe and what I know, and I won’t let them have things their way.

Why do I suddenly feel so sleepy..? I see flowers...and blue sky....Ah, Yuko-san is sitting on the grass with me.. She’s sad, as if I did something bad... I know. She wants me to fight for myself at first. I’ll do that for her. And for all those who believe in me... I...will....

---

“She’s gonna be alright, just needs more rest.”
“Thank you, Yui.”
“How things are going there?”

“Pretty hectic. All the cities are ruined, shops raided and robbed. You know, they needed food, warm clothes. I’m surprised how they lost control of their senses, but still haven’t lost the urge to eat and to warm themselves. Like they are sane, and hate us by their own will.”

“But they want women dead right?”
“Un. That’s what creeps me the most. That even young boys who already have eighteen-years-old are doing this. Their eyes burn with the killing passion and their mouths grin like crazy.”

“*sigh*. Not good news that you brought... Some good news?”
“We finally found a small part of the city where the houses are not ruined. So we’re gonna divide those for ourselves. And one house will be our main base. But I believe for sometime we’re gonna stay together."

“I have no idea, how come those two came with this hectic plan? I mean, you are just twelve, but Kuumin is somewhere else, so eleven. How can you fight all those guys? You need more people. Look, even Rena was hurt.”

“It was Tomochin’s fault. She herself said it. She saw a frown on Rena’s face when she helped her and shot a few men. So she decided to not help her and helped Yuko instead, though Yuko at that time didn’t need any help. The next minute Rena gets stabbed.”

“Well, knowing how Rena hates others doing her work, Tomochin couldn’t do much. It’s not her fault, I believe. Because the wound shows that Rena was not in a motion when she was stabbed. And she back-faced the opponent.”

“Ugh. She was looking around. She loves to stare how Yuko fights. It brings more passion into Rena, as she loves blood and fights. I have to tell her, that she has to take care of herself, if she wants to stay alive. That battlefield is a danger zone, not a playground.”

“Don’t be too harsh. She wants to help sincerely.”
"I know. I just....”
“You care about her, I can see that much.” smiled dr. Yokoyama.
“Un..”

Yuki sighed and kept watching through the glass window at sleeping Rena. Her condition is good, so she hopes that soon Rena wakes up.
“She hates hospitals. We both hate them.”

“I know. But it’s the only place where a person can be healed properly. So you have to at least try bear with it. Well, I’m glad that hating hospitals is not making you hate doctors.”
“Yui, you’re a good friend. So never dare to say that I might hate you. Don’t even think about it.”

“Ha, thanks. Hey, Yuki, are you going back there?”
“Now? No. Not until she walks out with me.”
“Was it Yuko’s order?” she asked. Yuki nodded. “Mhm, I understand. Well, I gotta go.”

“More patients await, right?”
“Mm. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. And soon you can go and fight again.”
“Thank you.” she sighed and kept watching her friend, the person she loves dearly.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:43:39 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Re: Blood Thirst: A Stab (Rena POV + others)
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2012, 11:58:52 AM »
RENA GOT STABBED? WHAT IS THIS!?  :angry1:

But hey, I love it! Not the rena-got-stabbed part though,
I can't stand thinking Rena getting hurt...
but that made the story a whole lot more interesting~

Thank you! :kneelbow:

*awaits for next update*  :on drink:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
REEENNAAAA~!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »
Just a short notice. Well, more a reminder.

The parts are scattered around, hehe. The order they go in is in the first post, but I mentioned that before. 'The Beginning', 'The Information', 'The Continuation I', 'The Continuation II', 'And Thus The Fu~n Begins', and 'A Stab' are past events, while others are present, plus a few of present ones has lots of memories about the past.

If you have any questions, you can always PM me
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:55:24 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
*faints ....
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: The Past (all)
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2012, 07:27:07 PM »
@ohayou: yes, that made a story more interesting. It happened in the past though, so now she's alright, as you can remember from 'A Beautiful Massacre'.
@RenaChii: she's fine. And she regained her strength really fast, I'll write about it later.
@Megumi: *hugs tightly* she's fine, hehe

MINNA, YONDE KURETE ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU~~~!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Past

“Oi, Yuki!!”
“Sae.” smiled a girl with long black hair. “Ah, Sayaka-san, good day.”
“Hello, Yukirin.”
The two towers were in a good mood.
“Are you dating at last?” asked Miichan, peeking from behind Nacchan’s back.
“Ha, you fit each other perfectly!” joked Nacchan and coughed a bit.
Mariko patted her back. “You should sit down.”
“No, I’m alright. Let’s go to meet the others.”

“So, you two are really dating?” whispered Yukirin to Sae, as they all walked down the road to meet their friends.
“Un..” smiled happily Sae.
“I’m so happy for you.”
“I can hear everything.” grinned Sayaka. “And I’m glad you all support us.”
“Nee, Sayaka-san, *cough*, I think you should hurry and make her your wife.” laughed Nacchan and coughed again.

“And you should get well soon.” said Mariko in a worried voice and hugged her friend in such a way which gave Nacchan’s body full support. “We should have taken the wheelchair for you.”
“No. You know I hate being in it.”
“Ah, there are Yuko, Rena and Haruna.” Miichan waved to the three girls further on the road.
They waved back. Yukirin blushed.
Sae nudged her. “Rena, nee?”
“N...no... … Yes....”

“Hi guys!!” smiled Yuko. “Ooh, do I smell a couple here...?” she showed her white teeth and dimples, then pointed her finger to the towers. “Aha. You two are dating, right?”
“How come you all see that?! We said nothing yet, and everybody knows...”
“Because, my love, it’s perfectly shown on your face. It’s like reading Yukirin, just with less expressions in one minute.”
“..thank you, Sayaka-san, for ruining my image...” murmured Yuki.
“But that’s true.” said Rena and giggled. “And do not pout, it doesn’t suit you. Let’s go have fun today.”
“Yeah, we all shall have fun today.” came from her usual dozing off Haruna and smiled.

“But where are those four?”
“I guess already there. You know how Chiyuu and Acchan are, when it comes to sea, ice cream and all other sorts of attractions.” chuckled Miichan.
“Like you are not crazed over these things.” teased her Mariko.
“I wanna go to the beach.” said Nacchan after the cough.
“Let’s go then. I’ll email them to ask about their destination.” said Yuko.

[After some time at the beach.]
“Here they are. Oi, minna!!!” shouted Sae.
A few meters from them there were already Tomochin and Chiyuu, playing volleyball. Acchan and Takamina were playing in the sea. When they noticed others, they ran to greet them.
“How are you feeling, Nacchan?” asked Mariko, after they settled on loungers.
“Better than before.” smiled she. She was not coughing at least and was smiling to the sun and the sea.
“I’m glad to hear that.” added Miichan.

“Nee, Yuki. Do you know what illness Nacchan has? Because when I asked Miichan, she said it’s some cold. But I don’t believe her, coz I saw Nacchan coughing blood once.” quietly asked Acchan.
“Some illness with lungs and breathing involved...”
“Ah..” Acchan was worried, because the girl looked really pale. And she was Miichan’s close friend.
“She was coughing all the way here. But maybe sea air calms her, I don’t know. She’s not coughing anymore, as you see...” noted Yuko.
“Un..” sighed Sae.

“And how’s Mariko?” asked Takamina, who just brought everyone more ice cream. Mariko now was further, playing with Tomochin, Tomo~mi and Sayaka volleyball.
“She is better.. You know, having someone as energetic as Miichan helps a lot.” sighed Haruna with a smile forming on her lips, as she watched Yuko making funny faces for some little children that were passing by.
“I feel so sorry for not being able to attend Manami’s funeral... That damn stupid trip with parents to Alaska...”
“Hey, Minami, it’s not your fault. Your parents work for police, they had a mission and didn’t want to leave you.” comforted her Atsuko.

“I envy you though. You were able to meet penguins.” snickered Sae.
“Oi, don’t joke about it...”
“You really did meet them?!” Yukirin’s expression was priceless and everyone started laughing.
“Hey! I didn’t... I just meant that it was cold there, and I really hate cold places...”
“But of course. She had no Acchan to warm her.” teased Tomochin, who just sat near them. She switched places with Sae, as Sae wanted to play too, and Tomochin nearly broken a nail.
“Mou...” pouted Minami.
“Don’t pout. I know you missed me.” snuggled on her Acchan and whispered to her ear, “Last night you showed it perfectly.”
Minami blushed and changed the topic.

“You know, I’ve heard from my parents about recent assaults. Some men surrounded and catched a woman. They raped her and then brutally killed...”
Everyone gasped.
“That’s so cruel...” said Yuko.
Rena slowly opened her eyes. All this time she and Nacchan were just listening, but she decided to say something.
“I know who did that. I might help your parents, if you want.”
“You know?” everyone but Yuko were surprised.
“Of course she knows. She beats those thugs everyday, remember?” stated Yuko.

“You’re flattering me, Yuko-san. But it’s true. I found out about it just recently. When I had a fight with a few of them, I asked for information about the bad guys. And they said about that assault. They said the names even.”
“I don’t wanna even know what you did to them, if they told you everything.” shivered Miichan.
“Chiyuu thinks Rena is kakkoii.” smiled Chiyuu. “I hope you hurt them a lot.”
“Of course I did.” smiled Rena and giggled a bit.
“Oi, sniper, go dip in the water for the last time. We still have shooting lessons ahead.” said Tomochin.

“Jealous?” asked Acchan while snickering. “You don’t get that much attention or what?”
“I’m not Minami. You can try and tease me, but it’s not working. Yes, I’m jealous. And no, I get lots of it.”
“Kakkoii, Tomochin!!” shouted Chiyuu and dragged Tomochin to the sea.
“She indeed gets.” chuckled Nacchan.
“How are you feeling now?” asked Miichan.
“Like I said, better. Don’t worry.” smiled she.

“Oi, come and play with us!” shouted Sayaka to Acchan and others. Everyone but Rena and Nacchan went to play volleyball.
“You’re feeling bad, don’t you?” asked Rena.
“How do you know?” raised her eyebrow Nacchan and coughed a bit.
“I just know, that’s all. You should really rest more. Miichan and Mariko care about you a lot. Don’t make them more sad. And we care about you too.”
“After they end playing I promise we’ll go home.”
“Good. Don’t forget, after they end playing.”
“Un.”
And they continued sunbathing.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:43:11 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: The Past (all)
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »

“Ah, there are Yuko, Rena and Haruna.” Miichan waved to the three girls further on the road.
They waved back. Yukirin blushed.
Sae nudged her. “Rena, nee?”
“N...no... … Yes....”

Why Yukirin is blushing? Is it because of Rena? She like Rena?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2012, 11:06:26 PM »
@RenaChii: Yap. Yuki liked Rena a lot since a long time, or so she thought. But as the story progressed, Yuki and Mayu found that they actually love each other for real, and Yuki's feelings for Rena were just a crush, and a deep friendship
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:42:49 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2012, 07:28:42 AM »
T_T Maachan is dead and I guess Nacchan too

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2012, 12:35:21 AM »
@kahem: I can't answer about Nacchan, though if you read carefully everything, you may find an answer yourself.

Should next update be about past or present?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: A Secret Task (KumiAnna)
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2012, 04:18:38 PM »
This is intended to be short, because I can't reveal more details, hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Secret Task

“Ishida-san, you have a visitor.”
“Thank you, Shiorin.”
“Ara. She’s not there anymore.”
“It’s okay, you can go.”
“..Un..”

After Shiorin left Anna’s office, Anna turned to the side that wasn’t seen from the doorway.
“Kumi.” smiled she and just in a split second was hugged by the black dressed girl.
“Anna... I missed you so much...”
“Maa maa.” she hugged tightly her friend. “What matters, is that you’re here at last.”
“Un. With a task for us.”
“Oh.. Fun times coming.” giggled she.
“Yes. I hope you still have your awesome skills.” teased Kumi while trying to kiss Anna on the lips.
“But of course.” answered she who was already in another part of the room.
“Ah, you teaser..”

And thus the ‘battle’ between fast girls began. If a person had come into the office, all he would have seen was..nothing, he just would have felt the slight breeze here and there, that’s all.
After half an hour they both stopped and hugged each other, combining it with a hot, passionate kiss.

“I so want you, but we have not much time left...”
“Kumi, I promise you, after we end this mission – or even in the middle of this mission – when we have free time, you can have me, okay?” smiled Anna.
“Un.”
They repeated the kissing and then went to prepare for their secret task.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:42:28 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: A Secret Task (KumiAnna)
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »
WOW kumin and Anna wow!!!

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2012, 12:20:48 AM »
WOOT~ Kumi and Anna!!! :Ddsflksdfdlf

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2012, 11:19:25 AM »
YEAh!! KumixAnna  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Hope you post the rest of the story soon  :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: Plan 'Double S' (all)
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2012, 12:38:25 AM »
@kahem:  :)
@ShibuyaDokiDoki:  :)
@smarty0821: I will.

Though it's really sad, as this story is coming to an end, and I really loved writing it... Maybe some side stories, huh?? Should I write them??

Plan 'Double S'

The view was breathtaking, or that’s what Kumi thought. Blood everywhere, dead bodies lying around, girls fighting with men, Rena... Kuumin was in shock. Rena was all red, blood running through her skin, her hands swaying a metal pole on men, hitting them accurately. You could clearly see she was having lots of fun. And even though it was WAY BEYOND CRAZY, nobody from girls stopped her.

It’s not like they can actually... Because if they had stopped their main killing force, they would have already been dead. Others were also fighting, shooting and trying to stand straight. Kumi looked at Anna, Anna looked at Kumi and they gave a signal to other ten black dressed girls behind them. All twelve joined other fighting girls. These twelve – Kuumin, Anna and other ten newcomers – all were really fast, like Yukirin, and they were not hurt, so for a while those wounded went to take a rest.

The fighting ones now were those twelve, Mariko, Tomochin – who still was shooting through pains in her back, Acchan and Takamina, also Rena and Yuko. Mayu’s arm was cut in several places, Yuki was too worn out to fight and she also wanted to take care of Mayuyu. Miichan was taking care of Sae and Tomochin, as she had to give painkillers to both.

Then suddenly came a huge truck and two jeeps. Sasshi was driving one jeep, while Shiichan was driving another one. Yui was driving the truck. They all were dressed up in badass clothes, had lots of guns. All the members of ‘Double S’ team came out of their vehicles and started shooting, kicking, slashing and punching the men.

Ayarin looked around and asked Mariko in a worried voice. “Where’s Sae?”
“She’s injured badly. You can go and check inside.”
Ayarin ran inside and found Miichan in the kitchen, washing bloody cloth.
“Where’s she?!” asked Ayaka.
“In the room on the second floor, third doors to the left.” answered Yukirin, who just came into the kitchen, holding a bloody cloth also.
“Who is also injured?”
“Mayu and Tomochin. But don’t worry, we’ll take care of those two. Go to her.” smiled Yukirin.

Ayaka ran to the room and saw Sae, all sweating, her waist being in bloody bandages.
“Sae!” she held her friends hand. “I’ll go and invite dr. Yokoyama. She has to take care of your wound properly!”
“Oi, Ayarin.. Stop shouting.. I’m glad you all are here...” Sae caughed a bit.
“Don’t say to me you want to die!”
“I’m not...” just now Sae understood that her reckless talking and not wanting to be taken care of scares her dear friend. “Okay, get that doctor here.” smiled she.

After Sae got properly treated, she looked at the door worriedly.
“Tomochin’s bone went out... Mariko took care of it, but Tomochin now is shooting everyone through pain, that’s what Miichan told me. You should check her, Yui.”
“I will. Now you rest. Ayarin, despite how good you are in fighting, this time I’ll give you another mission. Take care of Sae.”
“Yes, dr. Yokoyama. I will do my best.”
“Good. Now I’m going to take care of that tsundere.”
Sae smiled weakly. “She’s been through a lot of pain, I was there, holding her, you know...” It was hard for her to remember, so she shook her head. Ayarin just held her hand with a worried expression.

Yui came to Tomochin’s room and gasped. The tsundere was shooting through the window, while her back was bleeding through the bandages.
“If you won’t stop shooting now, I will make you sleep with my medicine.” her voice was cold and calm at the same time. It made Tomochin flinch. She stopped shooting, and fell down by the window.
“I had to, but now you’re here, so I shouldn’t worry that much, should I?..”
“Your bone is out again, you silly girl.” Yui laid her on the bed, and took care of the bone in such a way, that even though Tomochin felt the pain, it was bearable, as the bone was not that much out now as before.

“How’s Chiyuu...?” asked she while trying to not think about pain.
“The same as before... Well, her breathing now is more stable, and she even had a few reflexes. That is a good sign.”
“... I miss her so much...”
“Wow, you being not tsundere-ish is really something...”
“Okay, I won’t tell you anything anymore.”
“Joking joking.” chuckled Yui. “Now lie here and do not move. Got it? Because your Chiyuu needs you strong and fully alive.”
“Un..”

Then Yui payed a visit to Mayuyu, who had her hand in bandages. They were placed pretty neatly, and that made Yui smile.
“So Yukirin took care of you, huh?”
“Un, she said she can’t bear watching someone else touch me...” Mayu blushed.
“I’m glad you’re together at last. I heard the news from Sae, while I was replacing the bandages for her.”
“She’s...”
“She’s not angry, Mayu. She’s glad for the both of you, though jealous a bit... You know, she still loves Sayaka...”

“Did Ayarin come here too?”
“But of course. And now she’s with Sae.”
“Sae should start noticing that Ayaka has feelings for her...”
“Yeah. But you know, Mayu, it’s not that easy. Like I said, she still cares for Sayaka, for you and Yuki, so...”
“I understand... Poor Ayarin, her one sided love is killing her slowly..”

“Let’s hope Sae will notice Ayaka’s feelings soon..” sighed Yui. “Okay, gotta go take care of others.”
“How’s the fight going?”
“We’re pretty much done now with those bastards.”
“At least THIS city will be cleaned...” murmured Mayuyu.
“Yeah... Take some sleep.”
“Un.”

The fight outside was really fun to watch for Miichan. She was very tired, gladly not injured. She was sitting on a couch in the kitchen near the window and was looking at Mariko, who was still fighting, her back straight as always, movements as accurate as if she’s not tired. Though her face was showing it all. Her eyes screamed for rest. Miichan wanted her to come inside, but she knew Mariko will fight till the end.

Acchan and Takamina came to the kitchen, tired but happy, as they beaten lots of guys, and were able to not get any injury. They were too good together to let someone injure one of them. Acchan giggled when she remembered kicking the guy in between his legs when he tried to touch her Minami.
“What?” asked her midget, while subconsciously ruffling her lovers hair. They now were sitting on the other couch in the kitchen, Acchan’s head resting on Minami’s shoulder.
“Nothing, I remembered the fun we had.”
“Yeah.” smiled Takahashi and put a light kiss on Acchan’s cheek. “We should head to the bathroom..”
“Just one minute, please... Let me stay like this for one minute...”

“I so wish Mariko would take some rest too.” sighed Miichan.
“But she won’t... Well, the fight nearly ended..” said Minami.
“Mm, I can see that. Yuko and Rena are really something. Even though from the outside it looks that Rena has gone totally berserk, for us, her friends, it’s so obvious that she’s totally sane, that I can’t help but smile.”
“Yeah, Yuko isn’t injured any bit. No guy was lucky enough to even touch her hair..” giggled Acchan.
“The same goes for you two..” chuckled Miichan.
“Un.” agreed Minami and patted Acchan’s head. “Let’s go.”

Rena smashed the last one’s head into asphalt for the fifth time and then giggled.
“Whoaw, that was fun!” smiled Sasshi while jumping in the air.
“It was, kid.” joked Shiichan.
“I’m not a kid.” pouted Sasshi.
“Oi, you two, help us clean the mess!” shouted Airi.
“Hai hai.” answered both, and started cleaning the bodies.
“Kumi, Anna, you both did a great job.” said Yuko. Tiredness was all over her face, but she had to thank those two.
The two just bowed and smiled.

“Rena, we’re going.”
“Un, Yuko-san.” smiled the bloody girl and skipped – if you can call dragging-her-legs-while-humming-some-song skipping – after her love interest.
Nobody asked where they are going. Everybody knew the two needed some privacy. Everybody noticed the happy Rena, the protective Rena, the crazy and serious Rena they never knew exists. Everybody understood everything. Words were not needed.

After the two girls reached the house, Yuko turned to Rena.
“Last time I maybe was too cruel, making you clean the mess you made all by yourself. This time we will clean the mess tomorrow, together.”
“Un.” smiled Rena.
They both went inside, leaving blood pools on the floor and carpets, until they reached the bathroom. It’s the first time they will take bath together, just the two of them...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Plan 'Double S' (all)
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:55 AM »
Hehe nobody can test them yay!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Plan 'Double S' (all)
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »
Only one part is left and the story will be over... If you have any questions about what happened you can write them here and I'll answer all of them after I post the last part. I promise the last part will be posted this week, so wait for it patiently...

I'M SO SAD THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END!!!  :pleeease:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Spiderspins