JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Kill me Kiss me (crash Berlin version)

Author Topic: GenkingBlack's Vault | Who do you love the most? [WMatsui] (03/04/17)  (Read 73772 times)

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Secret Vault (Base Thread) Code 3.Sae x ???? (6/2/16)
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 06:38:59 PM »
Its not boringgg!!!!
 Its amazingggg!!!!
 Update soon author  :bow: :bow: :bow:
 N i hope that girl is yuki bcuz im saeyuki shipper,
 Thanksss author sannn  :twothumbs
awww thank you  :shy1: :shy1:
quite pondering which member should i use, to give hint Yuki has high chance!
yap probably will updating this soon, because recently the idea of this fiction just flowing~
see you soon !  :byebye: :byebye:

niceee....keep it up..dont drop it..both of ur fic
well..there always hater etc...or the people who love their pair too much crazily ( a bit like me..lol)..haha...and we cant
change the pair we liked so..yeap..just keep writing what u like..the pair u love and the story u make with ur heart happily :thumbsup :thumbsup

whose the girl patting her head and who the one sae staring at???

but hahaha...i kinda detect some drama and more drama..so dont make em hatin yuki@rena in ur fic..use others..pppfffffttt

ps: why in the world i cant vote in ur polls..=='

So do you admit you're CRAZY sis?  :wahaha: :wahaha:

yap more drama, and you know a bit part of it :p
but surely i'll give this one more attention hahaha  :kekeke: :kekeke:

because i'll already closing it , you just late -__-
Thank you sis, love you and BEAR HUG  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Vault | Code 3.1 Sae x Yuki (17/2/16)
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 08:28:53 PM »
Dream of you
Chapter 2. Memories

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart - Anonymous

“Don’t you dare to peek”

Someone hissed at me, there were a couple of hands covered my eyes. I could hear someone’s giggled behind my back. Until I noticed familiar perfume, it was strawberry..  her favorite fragrances.  I raised my hands to the hands which is cover my eyes, touched the back of her hands along with her long fingers, the one that she use to play  piano.

“Dear, is that you?”

Dear is the way I called her, she said it by herself that she wanted to be called as Dear. When I asked her why, she just said that she loved it especially by me.  Although sometimes I love to Call her by first name only,  Because I think her name is perfect melody to my ear same as like the tune when she played her piano. But she insisted dear is sound better, so I called her since that day, on the other hand She liked to called me Baby or just my name.. Sae

“Of course, Silly!”

Although I can’t see her face, I know she’s smiling behind me. You know what, when you’re with someone for long enough, you could imagined in your head clearly, like her expressions just by looking at texts or hearing her voices.

“What for the blindfold is?” I asked he, turned my head to where she is

“It’s not surprise anymore if I told you in advance, just wait okaaayy?”

Here she goes again, she use whiney tone on me. More than two years since the first day she agreed to become my girlfriend, one by one she found out each my weaknesses. She continue lead me, until she stopped in some spacious room. Directly another fragrance comes into my sense of smelling, it was lavender. Immediately I know where we are, it was her room.

“Baby, don’t open your eyes yet” She whispered in my ear, gave a peck on my right cheek.

There are sounds of ruckus in front of my eyes, like something dropped.

“Are you sure prepared for this surprise, Dear? It’s not like I’m going anywhere”

I tried holding out my laughter but sound of snort let out from my nose. After that, 

“Now you can open your eyes, baby”

When my eyes finally peeked open, it took me for a while to adjust sudden brightness. blinking for a couple of times, I caught sight of the slender figure who wore one-piece red dress in front of my eyes holding out something in her hands. She looked stunning in that dress, beautiful… it’s the only word I could use to describe her.

“Happy birthday Baby!”

There was a round chocolate cake before my eyes, just a perfect medium size. Because she already knew that I like chocolate better than any flavor, regarding the size cake itself, I’m not fans of sweets unlike her. The cake itself simply decorated with 22 small candles and some writing at the cake

Happy 22nd birthday Sae-baby! Love you much <3

So, This is the reason why she avoided meet me lately, lied about going to my place, when I called her home. To be honest, I kinda expecting this coming, but I pretend not to know, because I don’t want to her feel bad every time she make an effort to make me happy. She’s bad at making surprise event, but that’s what I adore from her, clumsy yet cute.

“Thank you, Dear”

That’s the only thing I can say, soon my gazed fell upon her doe-eyes. Don’t know why her eyes more captivating than usual. Smile immediately plastered on my face, my signature smile. Although it was dark, the only source of light is from the candles. I could easily noticed that the apple of her cheeks turning bright pink. while she could use whiney tone on me, I just need use my eyes. Discover that she can’t stand that if I gazed upon her lovely orbs. Even though she is pretty shy about it, it’s not make me stop to gaze at the beautiful figure in front of me.

“H-hurry! Make a wish before blowing out the candles!”

There she goes became timid again in front of my smile, but don’t want to turn her into bad mood, you know what she’s quite scary when angry. girls are quite complicated human being if I could say. Soon I closed my eyes obey her command, clasped my hands together in front of the cake. After enough make a wish, I blow out the candles. She put aside the chocolate cake on the table, rushing to the corner of the room, to find switch and turn on the lamp. When she came back to my side, a pair of calmness stared lovingly at me.

“What are you wishing for, Baby?”

I stood an act like in thought for a while, then sticked out my tongue “Not telling~”

“Mou.. Stingy!”

Sulk was written all over her face, She crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

“You look adorable, dear” I giggled at her motion

“I’m sulking you know, and I’m not adorable” She glared at me but still maintain those puff cheeks

“Are you seriously want to know?”

“YES!”

Again with those doe-eyes pleading at me, now who can resist those eyes seriously. I motion for her to closing our gap. Then I whispered

“Who need a wish, when there is you, Dear”

“C-chessy” She pinched my cheeks

Her porcelaine skin couldn’t lie, easily caught those tint of pink on her cheeks. I wrapped my arm on her waist, pulled her body closer to mine. Again I gazed at the orb which is I never found bored to stared at, and coming down to tempting lips. Slowly closing our gap till my lips met hers, her body jolted in surprise. our lips keep kissing like they don’t want to let go each other, I slightly smile between kisses. after a while we broke the kiss because we need air.

Even though it was just a dream, it was a beautiful memories of ours.

“Have enough sleep yet, sleepyhead?”

Feeling a nudge from someone, my body begin to move, still closing my eyes. I begin to rubbed my neck as it was sore from taking a nap in awkward position for I guess quite long time. I opened my right eye, notice a glimpse of someone. I rubbed my eyes in order to see it clearly, unexpected it was the same girl on the morning class. Soon, my eyes roaming around the class, it’s empty. I guess I took a nap for a quite long time, the class already over.

“How long I have been sleeping?”

“Around 4 hours”

My eyes grew widen, shocked. it was the first time I got sleep more than 3 hours, not forget to mention I feel relaxed. Although I had dreaming again, but this time I don’t feel any migrain in my head.

“I guess lack of sleeping made me sleepy. speaking of which, why are you still here?” I scratch my head and sheepishly smile at her to hid my red face with embarrassment

“How can I move when someone grip my hand tightly”

She raise her left hands, I noticed my hand gripping at hers. Immediately I let go of her hand, thanks for my stupid action I’m fully awake right now. Great! not only the fact that I overslept, but even gripping stranger’s hand for 4 hours, just congratulation Miyazawa Sae! - I cursed myself. Literally, I want to dig a hole to hide the current me which is like ripen tomato.

“Sorry..” That’s the only thing popped up onto my mind

“Could you say anything beside sorry?” She glared at me

“……” I looked down, don’t know what to do

“Pffttt you should see your face! It was priceless” She couldn’t hold her laughter more, she held her tummy.  After enough laughing, she brushed tears which is escape from her brown-orbs

“Hey, What was your dream about?” She asked me again

“Dream?” I tilted my head

“Yeah, you were dreaming about something right? You keep muttering someone name, each time you calling that person the tighter your grip on my hand”

“…..” Great! You just great Miyazawa Sae, you just sleep-talking – I face palm my self and look down. “That was long story” I smile at her, a fake one.

When I lose her, I stopped using my heart. I stopped smiling from my heart, just let a fake smile. as if I turned into someone else. I have to wear a mask every day, because the last time I let someone to come into my heart. She destroyed it until there’s no place for me anymore. I swore that I won’t be in love again, not again..

“Good! We have a lot of time”

Her statement pulled me out of my thought “What do you mean?” I asked her seriously

“Mr. Akimoto gave us assignment in pair, he randomly chose based on the seat. Guess what, we are sit next to each other so..”

“So, that’s why you stayed here waiting for me to awake?”

“Yap! that’s one of the reasons, while the other I couldn’t  move because you grip my hand tightly, you know” She pouted

“Sorry for that, What was the assignment again?”

“There are 10 questions, I’ve already put it on my note. But I don’t understand at all” She sighed

“Don’t worry, you can count on me” I patted my chest and gave her my thumb up

The reason why I kind of ease to take a nap on Physic subject is because I was assistant of Mr. Akimoto when I was on 2nd year till now. I’m not boosting up myself, it just math and physic is rather easy for me to understand than biology or literacy.

“Really?? Thanks God” She gave a motion for wiped her fake sweat on forehead. Then she take a glance on her watch “Crap, I gotta go now” She rushing packing all her books into her rucksack and leaving me behind.

“Hey, What’s your name?” I yelled out before she completely out of the class

She turned on her heels “It’s Kashiwagi… Kashiwagi Yuki” She smiling at me, then slight bow and wave at me, unconsciously I wave back at her and smile, of course it was fake

"Yuki, huh? Why does she looked a lot like you" I leaned on desk again

TO BE CONTINUE
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:37:29 PM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Buciq's Vault | Dream of you ch.2 (Sae x Yuki x ?????)(17/2/16)
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2016, 08:56:43 PM »
Aww, a bittersweet SaeYuki oneshot to counteract my fluffy Furuyanagi one...

Hey, at least I got a oneshot of one of my favourite AKB pairs...

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Buciq's Vault | Dream Of You Chapter.2 (Sae x Yuki x ?????) (17/2/16)
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 03:02:13 AM »
Finally a saeyuki fanfic....
It is really rare to see one this past moths.....

Oh I'm wondering what happend to sae's past lover and whyis yuki look like her....

Be waiting........

Lets see

Offline love angel

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2016, 05:39:45 PM »

Did yuki is sae past love?? :?
 Its interesting!!!!!!! :twothumbs
 Arrggg cant waitt :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
 Author san arigatouuu  :cow: :cow:

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 08:35:42 PM »
Aww, a bittersweet SaeYuki oneshot to counteract my fluffy Furuyanagi one...

Hey, at least I got a oneshot of one of my favourite AKB pairs...
it's not OS actually, i think its gonna be quite long chapter  :on drink:
yap i think i should write SaeYuki more, because there are many writer who wrote Mayuki  :err: :err:
and blame me i'm hardcore of Saeyuki shipper  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

Finally a saeyuki fanfic....
It is really rare to see one this past moths.....

Oh I'm wondering what happend to sae's past lover and whyis yuki look like her....

Be waiting........

Lets see
YESS Finally there is someone who like SaeYuki in this forum, I thought many of you love Mayuki instead
I just need my SaeYuki now  :shifty: :shifty:

it's not rare but nearly extinct. there are no writer anymore, thats why i should write about them  :kekeke: :kekeke:
Ah about Sae's past lover it will be revealing later, i'm taking this story slowly

Just wait for it okaay? Thank you :D

Did yuki is sae past love?? :?
 Its interesting!!!!!!! :twothumbs
 Arrggg cant waitt :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
 Author san arigatouuu  :cow: :cow:

One thing i could answer is Yuki isn't Sae's past lover  :bingo: :bingo:
there are similarities between them  :whistle:

thank you for your encouragement, i'll back write dream of you maybe later. because i've priority list hehe
just wait okay??  :byebye: :byebye:

Thank you for you who kind enough to leaving comment or gimme a thanks  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :on gay: :on gay:
This time i decided to post about continuation Encounter Wmatsui   :stuffed:
Enjoy~
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Vault | Encounter Chapter 2 |WMatsui| |23/2/16|
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 08:45:38 PM »

Encounter
Chapter 2

*Rena’s POV*

“Are you done crying?” I smile at him who finally moving up his head facing me

*Flashback*

My train had to stop for a while in Nagoya station. My neck was sore because spend 6 hours sleeping in awkward position. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of someone, He sit on one of the waiting seat at platform, head down with bangs covered half of his face. I could tell he is crying, because his shoulder slightly moving up and down motions although he was trying so hard not people to notice. As speed of lightning, the flashback of how was my boyfriend or probably my ex-boyfriend as right now slapped me. The sting hit back on my cheek, slightly brushed it off and come down gently stroke the red mark at the edge of my lips.

“It looks like I’m not the only one who cried at public”

By the time she stared at that person, finally he lifted his eyes up. I thought he was looking at me, but his eyes were…empty. It came over me in a rush that I should get down here, his eyes were so sad.. I want to comfort him, like as much as I wish there is someone who comfort me at this moment. Without further ado, I grabbed my bag heading to where he is. For a moment I just stood there, watching him crying. Then bravely I took a seat beside him, he still cry doesn’t waste his time to look at somebody who sit beside him.

“Don’t worry just cry as much as you want, I’ll use my body to cover you”

Finally I said it without looking at him

*End of Flashback*

He nodded to my question and smiling, there is line on his cheeks made him look like a cat. then he tucked strands of his bang behind ear. Now I can fully see his face, he’s not so bad. Fine he is quite handsome, though he has rather long hair for a male but it fit him perfectly. Without realize I stare at him for long enough

*End of Rena’s POV*

*General POV*

Jun was in awe when he grasped the situation, here she is the nice girl who gave him cover is actually beautiful. He can’t answer her question properly because his throat is dry and he believe his voice is rather hoarse after silent crying. He just nodded and gave her a smile, it was the smile full with gratitude towards the latter. Rena just smile back at him, and then both of them just silent. Suddenly, Jun raised up and just leaving Rena without saying anything.

“Oww great” She sighed

Rena finally realized that there’s no train anymore. She cursed herself for being stupid to get down from train just because she wanted help the crying guy which is she didn’t even know his name. The worst case is he just left without saying anything. She leaned her back, her face facing the ceiling, slowly closing her eyes. She in deep thought, s to think what should she do from now.

“Ah he was a handsome for nothing” She mumbling

“Sorry if I’m handsome for nothing”

Rena startled hearing the voice, she open her eyes to see a figure which is his hand full of food. Yes it was Jun, actually he feel thirsty and hungry. He went to a nearby convenience store to find food for him and of course Rena. He decided to buy two cup of hot chocolate for them and grabbed a bunch of bread.

“Here” Jun finally gave her cup of hot chocolate

“T-Thank you” Rena stuttering, embarrassed with her own action

“You obviously think that I just leaving you alone right? Jun smirk and took a seat beside Rena again placing his cup along with bunch of bread on the available spaces between them.

“…..”

“Awww I’m hurt” Jun put his left hand to left chest, pretend it was hurt and closing his eyes a bit but still take a glance to girl’s reaction.

“Sorry..” Rena look down, can’t facing the latter’s face at all. She’s feeling guilty, because she already had a bad thought about the boy.

That is when Jun finally know that the girl’s is too serious taking his joke. He can’t help but feel bad but at the same time he is smiling looking at cute side of her.

“N-No I was joking you know!” He furiously waving his both hands in front of Rena

Rena looking at the boy’s action let out soft giggle. She finally understand that he was actually being nice and that was his joke not more.

“It’s Jun” He finally gathered up courage to said that

“What?”

“That is my name, what’s yours?” He raised his hand and smile.

“Mine is Rena” Rena shook his hand firmly and smile back at him.

After that Jun take a peek of plastic bag which is contain bunch of the bread he bought earlier. Randomly he got the melon pan, Rena saw that bread and there was glimmering lights from her eyes. It was her favorite, she’s craving for it. Not to mention she skip her lunch because of her fight with Airi. Now she just need a melon pan to bright her day even just a bit. She search up the plastic bag to see if there’s any melon pan left, to her disappointment there are only chocolate and cheese flavor left. Jun didn’t see any of that, he just busy to open up the plastic which is covering the bread itself. Until he feel a strong stare from his right side, he turned his face and find out there is Rena with her almonds-shape orbs staring at him or his bread.

“Do you want this, Rena? He lift up the bread

Rena didn’t say anything but the looks from her eyes say anything. Jun let out a snort looking at the girl behavior. He passed the bread into Rena’s hands, the funny thing is Rena’s eyes is following where the bread is as if it was the last melon pan on the earth. Jun eyes locked on Rena, when she gulped the bread, a smile draw to her face in satisfaction sign.

“Is it good, Rena?”

“Un”

“Thank you Rena”

“For what?” Rena stopped eating her melon pan

“For covering me? I guess it’s embarrassing enough to see man crying in the train station” He sheepishly smile and rubbed behind his neck in nervous

“Your welcome then” She nodded and continue eat the last bite melon pan on her hand

“Where are your home? It’s already late. Let me drop you”

Jun stand up from his seat, and reach out his hand to Rena’s. But Rena isn’t moving an inch, her head look down. Reality hit Rena again, she is in Nagoya which is there is no one that she know, except Jun whom she just know like an hour ago. She actually live alone back at Tokyo so she doesn’t have to report to anyone if she’s missing. Looking at current situation she have to spend a night in Nagoya, because she doesn’t feel coming back to Tokyo not now. She isn’t ready to meet Airi and Churi, not to mention Churi is her bestfriend. like how could Churi stabbed her like this. It’s hurt Rena more than the fact that Airi is cheating on her. She’s planning to check in on some motel in this area, and just spend a couple days before going back. but she remember that she didn’t bring any extra money nor bring any card with her.  Suddenly idea popped up into her head

“Hey Jun, could I stay at your place for couple of days?”

TO BE CONTINUE
My Projects :

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 09:52:07 PM »
O_O So... Rena found Jun sitting on the train station platform, she helped him. Then she asked him if she could stay with him because Churi's a backstabbing ***** and Airin's a cheating mother****er.

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 11:31:10 PM »
Rena staying with jun ..
Waah thank you for wmatsui :)
I cant wait for the next chapter

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 04:42:27 AM »
Great! Just great!
What a conciedence~
Now Rena want to stay at Jun's house for a couple of day?>,<
Accept her, Jun>o<
Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee>o<

Thanks for the fic, author-san~
Gonna wait for the next! Both of SaeYuki and WMatsui continuation :3
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 01:49:21 AM »
C'mon accept her jun
She's will be you're future girlfriend lol
I cant waiit

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 02:28:29 AM »
Heii... it's me
Do you still remember me  :lol:

Ahh you make WMatsui GB
But i still like it..

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »
O_O So... Rena found Jun sitting on the train station platform, she helped him. Then she asked him if she could stay with him because Churi's a backstabbing ***** and Airin's a cheating mother****er.
Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. That is totally true  :sweat: :sweat:

FYI Michael-san, I'll post about Furuyanagi fic after this. already finish for 70%. Tho i'm contemplating whether to post SaeYuki first or Furuyanagi.  :on crazygran:
I just want to you know since you are Furuyanagi shipper  :on lol: :on lol:

Rena staying with jun ..
Waah thank you for wmatsui :)
I cant wait for the next chapter
Your welcome~ thank you for reading and gave comment
Wmatsui on progress i decided to post SaeYuki first   :bingo: :bingo:

Great! Just great!
What a conciedence~
Now Rena want to stay at Jun's house for a couple of day?>,<
Accept her, Jun>o<
Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee>o<

Thanks for the fic, author-san~
Gonna wait for the next! Both of SaeYuki and WMatsui continuation :3
Yap what a Coincidence !
Like two people faced the same problem  :kekeke: :kekeke:

But they didnt even know they facing the same problem
Unlike Rena noticed Jun were crying but Jun didnt even know Rena
Ur welcome~ it nice to see your comment :D
here it come i post SaeYuki first :D
C'mon accept her jun
She's will be you're future girlfriend lol
I cant waiit
yap Surely Rena is perfect girlfriend material right?
thank you :D
Heii... it's me
Do you still remember me  :lol:

Ahh you make WMatsui GB
But i still like it..
Of course i remember you  :shifty: :shifty:

Yap i decided to make it for 4-5 chapter, bare with me okay?
I'm glad if you like it
 :byebye:

Hey thank you again for you who kind enough to give feedback and comment :D
your curiosity made me eager to write even more  :whistle: :whistle:

This time isnt about Wmatsui yet, I dunno this SaeYuki fic always on my mind. After this i'll post about Furuyanagi, and probably back on Brave enough first for a while.  :cool2: so here it goes  :hee:
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2016, 05:37:58 PM »

Dream of You
Chapter 3. First Step

To heal a wound you need to stop touching it - Anonymous

“Oi MIYAZAWA SAEE !”

I heard someone yelling behind my back and turn my view, just to see my best friend Oshima Yuu ran toward me. When he finally reached where I stand.

“Where have you been?” he’s trying to catch his breath and grabbed my shoulder “I went to your class but you’re not there” *pant pant*

“Ah..” I rubbed my neck though it’s not itchy even a bit and smile at him

“Don’t Ah me you dummy!” He smack at my head “You know what, you don’t have to use that fake smile around me”

“Ouch, I’m sorry, okay? I was dozed off while attend Mr. Akimoto class” I hissed at him and furrowing my brows. There he goes again, yap like what he said. I tend to forgot about take off my fake smile around him, yet he absolutely knew when I did

“W-Wait? Did you say you miss Mr. Akimoto class?” his jaw dropped, if you could see overreacting squirrel in front of me. He’s kind like squirrel because of his dimple and his crooked teeth, but that just his nickname from me; if I said it out loud he’ll probably angry.

“Yes” I simply answer him, just keep walking

“Like LITERALLY?” He emphasized the last word

“Geez how many times do I have to tell you is YES, I was sleeping aka ditching Mr. Akimoto”  I raise my voice, a look of annoyance on my face show.

“It’s miracle Miyazawa Sae missed the Physic Subject, as we know how much do you love about Physic” He smirk at his comment, and we laugh together

“Say, do you know Kashiwagi Yuki?” Naturally I change topic, because I don’t wanna being tease over Physic again, FYI I’m not a nerd I just love Physic because it doesn’t need to memorized something like biology. Opposite of me, the one who standing beside me is way too smart over that subject required memorizing while his weakness is subject with number.

“Kashiwagi Yuki? Let me think, Hmmmm…” closing his eyes and put his right on his chin scratch over it, as if trying to remember something. Then his eyes widen, if this was a manga I could see a light bulb beside his head “Ah! The one who has long black hair, fair skin, her nose a bit big, and the most important she’s emitting black aura around her, that Kashiwagi Yuki?

“Yes, but what is with black Aura things? The way you describing her like she’s witch” I snorted hold on my laughter.

“Yes, Kashiwagi Yuki. 22 years old, from Medical Faculty, Psychology major. She one of hot item of from sophomore students. But because her personality rather Black, she doesn’t have many friends. END~” Yuu gave satisfied look to me, as if he’s kind of detective.

“Wow- Sasugaaaa Oshima Yuu” I clapped my hand furiously “If I didn’t know that you’re already with Haruna, I’ll probably think that you’re into that Kashiwagi Yuki”

“Ssshhhh don’t so loud!” He closed my mouth with his hand by force and his eyes roaming around the hallway and continue as whispered “I was interested in her, remember WAS. but she’s not buy any my flirt nor seduction” Now he crossed his arms on his chest, a bit annoyance look on his face

I lost in thought reminisce about how I met that particular girl, there is no sign of that Black or whatever like Yuu said. Of course when I first met her, she’s somewhat disturbed by me because too much staring at her. It’s normal to get irritated by that, after that I think she’s kind enough to let stranger holding her hand around 4 hours not to mention how bored that was. Kind maybe that was my first impression of her. Until sudden tugging from Yuu pulled me out from my deep thought.

“O~ii, What are you thinking of?” Yuu waving in front of my face

“Nothing” I just smile sheepishly

“Btw, why did you ask about Kashiwagi Yuki?”

“I’m just curious about her, she’s one of my classmate on Mr. Akimoto class. I think she’s not bad as you think”

“Not bad?” Yuu’s look demand an explanation about what I said

“Yeah, you know what. When I was overslept on Mr. Akimoto class, actually she sat beside me. When I woke up I noticed that I held her hand for whole 4 hours, yet she didn’t say anything”

“Wait.. Wait a minute, you what?”
Instead of answering his rhetorical question, because I’m sure he got it what I mean “You know the worst thing is I’m mumbling something when I was sleeping that I shouldn’t do” The voice of mine lingering on the last sentence

“Oh Sae..”

He knew exactly what I meant things I shouldn’t do. I did mention earlier that Yuu is one of the people who was there when I’m on my knees. Remembered my mom called Yuu over and he’s rushing from Tokyo to where I am which is in Nagoya. Yuu was live in Nagoya but his father got transferred to Tokyo when we were high school. But we still close as ever, like when I told him about my first girlfriend which is her. Yeah she was my first, from the very first kisses and roses. I remember Yuu were there in my home for two weeks straight, just to make sure I’m okay. Though right now, I still dreaming about her but it’s not as bad as before. In the past, it was full with devastating feeling. I was screaming, mumbling her name countless time, and woke up with dried tears on your face. I grew afraid of sleeping; because like, the more I sleep the more I remember the things I don’t want to remember at all. You know when you’re dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up part is the hardest part. You roll outta bed and down on your knees and for a moment you can hardly breathe. Wondering, "Was she really here? Is she standing in my room?" Then you realized, No she's not, 'cause she's already gone. But looking at the situation back then, Yuu gave suggestion to my parents that i should be transferred into his college leaving Nagoya. My parents gladly complied for my health sake. Luckily that I had above average GPA, beside the dean itself got recommendation from my previous college.

“Maybe I’m not big enough Yuu, I still remember her”

This time Yuu become somewhat tense after heard what I am saying.

“You know what, you actually doing well than year before” He patted my shoulder and continue “You know you always have me,” I just nodded and beam my genuine smile at him. That is what I love from Yuu, when the others said cliché things like time will heal anything, just be strong or I know how you feel and gave sappy comments about your matter. He’s not like that, he always said that he’ll always be around if I need help. I don’t know about other, if it’s me hearing someone blabbering/lecturing over something he/she didn’t even know the whole story is fu*k annoying. Not forget to mention that we as an outsider always can give comments or criticize about other problem, but when you are in THAT problem, it’s not as easy as you thought, you know.

“Hey is it time for your weekly therapy?” Finally Yuu broke the silent between us.

I took a glance at my wrist its near 4 PM, I got appointment with Dr. Katayama Haruka a psychiatrist for weekly check-up. I’m getting medical treatment about my condition. It was based on Yuu’s recommendation, because he’s from medical field. He think that if I received from professional doctor it will help me recover faster. At first I’m against this idea, because honestly as normal people I used to be believe that everyone who goes to psychiatrist is rather crazy or had mental illness. I clearly remember how he laughed his ass off about my silly thought. It’s not my fault, I’m a normal citizen and don’t know anything about doctor things. I hate to say that like he said, I’m getting better and better because of it.

“Un, Do you want to come along?”

“I’m sorry Sae, but Haruna asked me to go to movies”

“That’s okay Yuu, if someone saw us always together...” then I slowly approach his face heading to his right ear and whisper “they’ll thought that we are GAY

Soon I received smack at my head and hissed “Hiiiiii don’t do that again, Sae! It’s creepy” Hi rubbed his ear furiously and we laughed together

Then we said goodbye, I’m heading to the clinic where is Dr. Katayama located. Thank God it was not pack as usual, I took a seat on waiting hallway after done with the registration. for 15 minutes later its finally my turn

“Good Afternoon, Doc”

“Hello Miyazawa-san, how are you? Please take a seat”

In front of my eyes here she is, my psychiatrist. She is somewhat had this look older than her real age. I remember called her obaa-san, that was when I know that she’s just 5 years older than me I bowed my head. Her appearance is somewhat old but she’s nice.

“I’m fine”

“Shall we begin our treatment?”

She motions me to lie down on examination bed. I obey her and making myself comfortable, because it always she said before we started. Then I could see glimpse of her shadow toward me, she lit aromatherapy candle to boost relaxing feelings. I heard see took a seat beside the bed, begin to ask me

“Just close your eyes and your mind at ease”

I begin to closing my eyes, inhales lavender fragrances gave soothing effect on me. She begin to ask me some questions, I have no problem to answer it. Then she use hypnosis method in order to probe something unconsciously I hid from her. Soon I lost in other dream again.

I open my eyes, notice it the familiar ceiling. Then my eyes roaming around the room, same desk, same closet, it is my room back in Nagoya. I felt something heavy on my right arm, it was same figures. I turn my body facing hers; I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, just want to see her face completely. Then my hand began to stroking her cheeks, went to her almond-eyes shape, down to nose and finally her pink lips. Soon I felt the body of the latter moving, she finally open her eyes. a pair of calmness stared back at me, smile drew on her face before leaning forward to capture my lips.

“Good Morning, Sae” She spoke in a husky voice, it’s still early in the morning.

“Morning…”

I gave her my usual smile, and pulled her closer.  Soon the smells of her strawberry came into my senses, it amazing how her body fit into my embrace. She chuckled but returns my embrace, snaked her arms on my waist, and kiss the shoulder of mine. It was her habit when we were cuddling before nuzzled on my chest.

“What is with sudden hug?”

“Hm-mm” I shook my head slowly “At least in my dream I want to have you all by myself”

She pulled away from embrace “I’m already yours, baby” She cupped my cheek and tilted her head in confusion

I wrapped her hand which is cupped my cheek with mine and brush her fingers “You are no longer mine, Rena. Probably you were never been”

Soon the room itself becomes blurry again as I feel something nudged at my body.

“Welcome back, Miyazawa-san” dr. Katayama said to me, she is busy write a couple of note

“How was it, doc?”

“It’s good actually, it improve from last week. I noticed you are no longer crying in your sleep and you woke up fast not like on other time”

I put my hand on my cheek, yes there’s no longer trace of dried tears on mine. I noticed that it just for 30 minutes since I began the therapy. Like she said it was the first time, I woke up fast. It usually around for 1-2 hours, not to mention she always wake me by force if I screaming and begin uncomfortable.

“Did something happen?” She still writing in my medical records without looking at me

“I was sleeping in my class today and without realizing held someone’s hand” I noticed she finally stop writing and look at me “but I feel comfortable around her. I sleep for around 4 hours while held her hand, and I don’t feel any migraine at all.”

“Oh I see..” She smiled and continue writing again
I don’t understand why she’s smiling, when I raised from the bed and want to excuse myself. before I completely out of the room, I heard the doctor called me

“How about finding new love, Miyazawa-san?”

“Pardon?”

“I mean the girl you talk about seems nice”

“Yes, she is” I smile at her, this time is pure smile from me.

TO BE CONTINUE
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:48:04 PM by buciq »
My Projects :

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 07:24:19 PM »
Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. That is totally true  :sweat: :sweat:

FYI Michael-san, I'll post about Furuyanagi fic after this. already finish for 70%. Tho i'm contemplating whether to post SaeYuki first or Furuyanagi.  :on crazygran:
I just want to you know since you are Furuyanagi shipper  :on lol: :on lol:

It's good, I've got a Furuyanagi fic that has the tables turned slightly (Just Rena, Jurina's not that much of an important character in it.) So I'll wait, while you wait for my Furuyanagi fic.

The SaeYuki fic was nice. All I can say XD

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2016, 08:23:41 PM »
It's good, I've got a Furuyanagi fic that has the tables turned slightly (Just Rena, Jurina's not that much of an important character in it.) So I'll wait, while you wait for my Furuyanagi fic.

The SaeYuki fic was nice. All I can say XD
Ah this time i'll post about the Uninvited guest based on Churi's POV
This totally for Furuyanagi, there is no one else except those two :3

That's good if nice, personally i put an effort on making that SaeYuki story  :onionwhip:
and I'll wait for another Furuyanagi fic from you  :kekeke: :kekeke:
or should i expect RionUha? They cute nowadays :3

Here it come, finally i finished  writing about Uninvited Guest on Churi's POV
because i made promise, i never tend to break it.
enjoy~  :whistle: :whistle:
My Projects :

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Buciq's Vault | Dream of You | Chapter 3 |SaeYuki| |3/3/16|
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2016, 08:34:29 PM »

Uninvited Guest (Churi's POV)

“Aha! She must be at home now”

I take a glance on my watch, and slight quicken my steps to Airi’s apartment. My steps were as light as feather, smile drew on my face. If someone look at my face right now, they probably thought that I lose my mind, but I don’t mind because maybe I am LOL. Why? The reasons is none but her, Furukawa Airi. After a quite long walk, here I am in front of Airi’s door. Knowing that she’ll be out from this door, made my excited as my heart beat faster, I took a deep breath and begin to knock.

“Airiiinnnn~”

After wait for a while I didn’t find any answer. But I’m determined to see Airi today, I’m not going back before I meet her. Therefore I knock again, still no answering behind the door. A bit frustrated, I lean myself against the door

“AIIIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN” I let out a bit louder than last time, close to screaming actually. I sighed for nth times; it looks like Airi isn’t at home, yet.

I’m planning to wait for her outside her door, but I have to raise a white flag to the weather. Although, the winter is ready to say goodbye, I only could hold on for 5 minutes yet I couldn’t feel my hand at all. If I insist to wait outside, I probably die in freezing.

“Ah after all I have to use this”

I pulled out key from my pocket and raise it in the air as if it like coming out from doraemon pocket. It’s just between you and me, okay? Airi didn’t know that I secretly duplicate her key. Because I find it troublesome to waiting for her every day, I don’t want to catch cold you know. The worst is that Baka Airi is dense enough like she actually didn’t bother to give me a duplicate of her keys. So I took an initiative to duplicate it by myself. Slowly I put the key into key hole; soon I heard clack sound as giving me sign the door has been unlocked. I am standing on side of the door grasped the door knob and pulled back, voila here I am successfully got in.

“Forgive me for intrusion~”

It’s not I expect someone to answer, because I know Airi’s not at home yet. I closed the door behind my back, soon my eyes roaming around her apartment. Her apartment isn’t too big yet too small, it just perfect size. I found myself sitting comfortably on her sofa, while still my eyes couldn’t take off from her pictures on the wall. There in her living room, there are many of her pictures. How cute she is!

Ah! Let me introduce myself, the name is Takayanagi Akane or you can call me Churi. Eh? Now you asked who’s Airi? *cough* Airi is my crush. Her full name is Furukawa Airi, she was my classmate in College. Though back in college Airi didn’t even know me at all, maybe Airi just remember that the first time we met in café back 3 months ago. But that was not even close, i could still clearly remember the day I fell for her..

More about myself, I am one of famous girl on college it because my father own one of the major company in Japan, while my mother is famous model in her era. But, to be truth I don’t even give a damn about that. The one who rich and famous are my parents, not me. From the moment I could remember, I had enough with friendshit. I learned that there are no friends who actually care for who you really are, since the beginning every one of us already had label and society just saw us based on our background, such as education, assets, ancestry and etc. Like what happened with me right now. Me, Takayanagi Akane; The only Daughter of Takayanagi Tatsumi owner of Taka Corp which is the largest Cosmetic Brand in Japan. Of course everybody want to get to close to me. Why? Fame sometimes awaken the inner greed of someone. But not her, when some people want to get my attention she didn’t bother about it or she didn’t care at all. Maybe that was the first time I notice about her. She doesn’t have many friend, or maybe few. They are from anime club or just friend from library. She usually hanging out in that manga café and ordered a frappe cappuccino to accompany her. Huh? How did I know? W-wait I’m NOT Stalker, I j-just happened to see her every day. *cough* Anyway, this is how I met her

*Flashback*

“I’m so fed up with those boys and girls! They just after my money and getting close to me to gain fame” as I walk on roadside heading home. I noticed that this particular person who squat below the tree.

“What is she doing?”

Her action made me furrowing my brows, a bit narrowing my eyes in order to get focus. And then I found myself hiding behind some bushes not far from the tree just want to see a bit closer. I have trait that always curios about something. Suddenly she stands up and walks away from the tree. Curious about what the girl was doing, slowly my feet brought me to this exact spot where she was. Guess what? I found a little bird hurt, bleed come from its wing.

“Tsk, How come she just left this baby alone?”

I crossed my arms and cursing about what just happened. I reach out my hand to take that poor bird, and then I heard someone’s yell at me

“Don’t touch it!”

I turned my view just to see that girl again, this time she brought first aid box. I guess she ran all her might, because she look trying very hard to catch her breath. Then abruptly she squat by my side and quickly opened her box, she wrapped her hand with glove and disinfectant it with alcohol. When I was about to yell at her because forbade me to touch it.

*pant pant* “If you happened to touch it without sterilized your hands first, it’ll get worse for the bird”

Taken aback with her statement, I noticed that my hand is quite dirty because of dirt. Of course it’ll harm the bird even more. Still I don’t like about she’s yelling at me, doesn’t she know who I am?

“It's done~” Her sudden statement made me woke up from daydreaming. She took off the glove and gave satisfied look at me.

“Do you want to keep it?”  She handed the little bird which is already bandaged nicely.

“Can I?” I raise my voice a bit in excitement “Did she know I love birds?” I whispered to myself

“Of course, If we left it in here it’ll die and I’m not good at bird in the first place” She smile sheepishly

After that we bid goodbye, the dumbest thing is I forgot to ask her name. I mean that was the first time I saw person look so genuine took care of something she didn’t even like birds. Furthermore, she didn’t even know me, I thought at first she was trying to impress me with this act. At this time I’m really nothing but be grateful about my father’s connection. I got all information about her in just under 1 hours.

“Furukawa Airi, 24 years old..” As I flip over the folder about her which is recently submit by my butler “Hah! She’s from the same major as mine, how come I don’t know about her?” I use my fingers tapping on the table, playing some rhythm with it, while the other hand supports my chin. “Wait, could it be she doesn’t even know me?”

Curiosity killing me, since that day I keep following her. But she didn’t even remember or trying to talk to me. She kept repeating her daily life like usual such as; stay on library till break over, on weekend spend her time in manga café or hanging out with her otaku friends. She is interested in Gundam or Anime, on the other side I don’t understand the benefits collecting robot or watching cartoon. The funny thing is, the more I study about her the more curious I am. The first thing I do when I joined the classes is search up for is her. If she absent from the class, I got worried and she’s on my all day. I don’t know since when that, my eyes were looking for her presences unconsciously. Maybe that is when I know my heart was stolen by someone who didn’t know who I am. Well now I know how it’s like, when someone trying hard to get my attention and yet here I am in the same position. Put that aside, I’ve tried to get to her to know me; not even once but too many too count attempts, like…

*On Library, 1st Attempt*

“I’ll make sure she notice me. Go Churi Go!” as I raised my fist in the air

I took a deep breath before entering the library.

“There she is”

I saw her figure from afar, like usual. She always chose a seat at the corner near window. She looks dazzling from the sun’s light effect. I wonder whether she is disturbed by sunlight itself. Randomly I pick a book from shelf, gathered up courage in myself to take a seat across from her. Sadly, she didn’t even bother to look who it was, still immersed with the book on her hands. When I was about to say hi to her, too bad she’s rushing when took a glance to her watch.

*On her way home, 13th  attempt*

“Yosh! I’ll make sure this time she notice me”

Because she usually took this route to reach her home, I have this plan on my mind. So, I got home first before her. I hid behind electrical pole on intersection that just 500 meters from her home. So, when she coming from the other side, I’ll just bump her like it was accident. From there I just need improvise to keep conversation going. I keep grinning to this perfect plan of myself.  Fingers cross, it will success. After preparing for ambush, the only thing left is the target itself.

30 minutes later

“Where is she?”

2 hours later

I’ve waited on that intersection for 2 hours, like everyone knows when you are waiting for something. time sure went slowly, I don’t think I could remember how many times I look at my watch or phone’s screen just to check what time is it. Soon my phone begin to rang, I noticed the number on the screen it was my butler. He never called me if it was not necessary, so I pick up

“Moshi-moshi”

“Akane-sama, Do you still waiting on that intersection?”

“Yes, why?”

“I’m sorry to inform you that Furukawa Airi is out of town today”

“……”

*Braaakkk*

My phone dropped, and I’m on my knees. “Another failure” Deep sigh escape from my lips

*on Manga Café 29th attempt*

“This time I’ll make SURE she notice me”

There she is again with another shounen manga in her hands, there are frappe cappuccino on her table. Without further ado, I walk toward her. This time I don’t want to waste time anymore, I’m gonna get what I want….and that is HER.

“Furukawa Airi-san, isn’t right?”

Another lame line from me, because I don’t know any line. Beside it’s my first time to hit someone. She finally put manga away and, looks at me properly. She give who-are-you look or rather i-know-you-but-why-are-you-here look, honestly I don’t know which one but I’m sure it was between those two.

“I forgot to introduce myself, the name is Takayanagi Akane. We are in the same major in college”

“Yeah, I know you Takayanagi-san” She finally smile at me

“Oh MY GOD! She look cute!  How I want to jump to hug her”

“Takayanagi-san?” She rise from her seat and waving front of my face.

“Y-YES!”

“Do you want to take a seat or -?”

“Can I?” I raise my voice a bit in excitement. “W-Wait, Why does it sound so familiar?”

“Of course” smiling, beaming of pleasant look

*End of Flashback*

And that how the story goes, it’s a bit complicated right? or not? It could be easier if she notice me sooner. I couldn’t agree more with her being ignorant and dense for human level.

“Tadaimaaa~”

I heard someone’s coming from front door.

“It must be her, this time I’ll make SURE to make her mine”

And the scene continue to where Airi arrived at home on Uninvited Guest~
My Projects :

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Buciq's Vault | Uninvited Guest (Churi's POV) |Furuyanagi| |5/3/16|
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2016, 09:41:02 PM »
Desperate Churi; cool, oblivious Airin and this is what happens...

My oneshot title's called: Mistakes Cause Heavy Burdens, btw, just to tease.

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2016, 01:47:21 AM »
I haven't read stuff here for awhile because of busy time  :(  but I instantly checked after noticing this, I have mentioned to you before that I'm waiting for Churi's POV  :)  thanks for posting and yey for keeping up with a promise, that is really admirable  :hee:

Oh yeah... and @MaYukiIsLife comment is literally the one of the first things I thought about after reading the OS, but it is cute  :hehehe:

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2016, 03:24:23 AM »
Hmmm.... Rena-chan was sae-kun past lover in in dream of you...hmm..
And i got kojiyuu too...

Yes there is :rock: no more saeyuki fics here because writer got demotivated having few readers too...

But thanks for writing for my second fave ship..
I will always read your saeyuki fics... Update soon author san

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Kill me Kiss me (crash Berlin version)