JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Sapporo

Author Topic: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS038) Implication <ChiiNatsu>  (Read 38378 times)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Yuki-san, HOW COULD YOU KILL YUKA??!!!!! :bleed eyes:

But it's a good fanfic and in the same time makes me in tears..

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Aww such a sad ending :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
soo dark and gloomy :err: :depressed:

still it's a nice one :on GJ:

ps: still waiting for you to update Virgin Love :whistle:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Thanks for silent reader and commentators  :bow:

@Cometerz48: Haha, dunno, I was just in the mood to end in like that. Don't kill me  :bow: AND I MADE YOU CRY AGAIN, SORRY  :panic:

@kurosawa87: Yeah, so sad, considering the two main characters are my TOP 2 Fave girls in 48 universe  :P

@bunny_rabbit: thank you hehe, I don't have confidence in writing this kind of gloomy fic, tbh.  :nervous  And I finally updated Virgin Love!!  :love:

Anyway, here's another bizarre lighthearted OS I made inspired by Annin's fondness toward Mirurun. Pairing chosen after I watched where their short interaction was so adorable  :wub:  I made it in semi-monologue style lol.

Douzo~

----------

My girlfriend is a stalker

How do you feel if your girlfriend is a stalker?

I feel creepy and I don't think I will ever get used to it.

Hmm? You ask me if my girlfriend stalks me? Nope, thank God that my girlfriend doesn't stalk me.

The problem is...

She stalks another girl.

Yes, my girlfriend here, Iriyama Anna-san, a daughter of rich family, stalks one of my classmate, Shiroma Miru, out of reason I don't know and I will never bother to find out.

Oh? You think I'm jealous at her stalking Mirurun? I'm not. Really. After all, my girlfriend only stalks the girl when she's not with me... and just so you know it, Anna spends a hell lot of time with me. Yes, she does. Be jealous of me, fufufu.

Contradictory? Yes. But I don't care. She's so sweet and our sense of humor is a match. Like this one time.

"Sayaka~" said Anna as she cupped my chin.

"Hmm?"

Anna playfully pinched my chin and said, "It's getting sharper~"

"Uwoo, it is..... NOT." I pretended getting angry at her as she laughed and just hugged me afterward. We are like a fail manzai comedian couple, aren't we.

"Sayaka~"

"Hmm?"

Anna pointed her finger outside the class window. "Look, Mirurun~" she said with a huge grin on her face while sticking her eyes to the said girl. I do think it's cute, the way she said that. The look however...

Creepy.

"Nee, Sayaka?"

"Yes?"

"Can I go now?"

Yeah, no matter how stalker-ish she is, she always asks me for permission. It does make me wonder why I always allow her to do it...

"Can’t I?" She begged once again, now staring at me with those puppy eyes. Oh God, please stop, I can't...

"Okay fine." Sigh. As you can see, that's how I lose to her plea. Always.

Anna prepared to leave, but not before she landed a peck on my left cheek and gave me a cute look. "Sayaka daisuki."

See? My girlfriend is so sweet and adorable so I don't care if she is stalking my classmate.

"Don't get caught."

I even encouraged her. I must have been nuts.

"Thank you~" she said as she landed another peck on my right cheek. I think I am the happiest person in the world right now.

Not long after she left, I left, too, trailing behind her in a safe distance.

Hmm? You said I’m doing the same as my girlfriend?

Well, I guess I do care about my stalker girlfriend. So much that I am turning into a stalker myself.

Sigh.

----------------------

Comments and Critics are welcomed  :thumbsup
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Lol that was entertaining
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
ahahaha...a stalker being stalked...or is it stalking a stalker :dunno:

maa...it doesn't matter...it was fun and funny...not to mention the pairing was unique...me like it :on GJ:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
<3 <3 Unique pairing...
Lol, stalkers...
Well... that was great~~ <3
Da Chin!

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Errmmm, Hi. And sorry for not updating Virgin Love (yet). Hopefully I'll be able to finish episode 6 within next week.  :banghead:

Thanks for all commenters and any silent readers I have here.  :bow:

@kurosawa87: thx *winks*

@bunny_rabbit: haha, basically Sayanee stalks her gf Annin who stalks Mirurun.  :P

@Shinoki:  :grin: DA CHIN!

And anyway, here is a fic I created yesterday, inspired by the music video of DBSK,

I've been wanting to made a fic based on this music video but only yesterday did my mind finally have the right flow to execute it.  :panic:

I shall not talk too much as it's way past midnight and I gotta sleep so.... Douzo~

-------------------

Why do I have to fall for you?

"Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here."

First time we met in our freshman year. You, who sat next to me in our first class, extended your hand to me, asking for introduction.

"I'm Kojima Haruna. Let's get along."

The smile on your face brought a warm feeling into my heart. I took your hand as I introduced myself.

"Oshima Yuu. Nice to meet you."

It didn't take a long time before we became good friends. So many times we had spent together, slowly I fell for you. I wonder if you had felt the same as me. We graduated without knowing each other's feeling.

One day, you came to me.

"I have something I want to tell you."

The look on your face. What was it? Regret? Sadness?

"I am marrying next month."

My heart broke into thousand piece of shards. I tried to keep my cool.

"Wow. Congratulation."

You gazed at me with those brown orbs of yours. Is that a hint of madness in your eyes? There was a long awkward silence between us before you opened her mouth.

"Why are you always like this?"

Your voice was laced with clear disappointment, which was also visible on her beautiful face.

"What do you mean?"

Somehow I knew where this was heading to.

"You always hide your feelings, Yuu."

You looked as if you were going to burst into stream of tears anytime.

"What do you know about me, Haruna?"

You were shocked by how cold I sounded when I said those words to you. That was the moment when the dam holding your tears was broken.

"I knew, Yuu. I have always known."

You came closer to me and crashed your lips onto mine in a tearful kiss before you slapped me.

"What do you want from me, Haruna?"

I slowly lost my composure. What was the meaning of that kiss? What was that slap for?

"I thought you already knew the answer, Yuu."

I knew you were right. I realized how you felt the same way as I did. But that burned my jealousy even worse.

"Then what do you want me to do, Haruna?! Do you want me to crash your wedding party?!"

I unleashed my frustration on you. I was confused. And mad. You just stood there before you dropped to your knees as you sobbed.

"I don't know, Yuu. I don't know."

I knew I had hurted you from that moment. I had made you cried. The fire was slowly burned out from my head. I took a deep breath and crouched in front of you.

"I... I'm sorry, Haruna."

You glanced at me with those beads of tears rolling from the side of your eyes. The scenery pained my heart.

"I'm sorry I lashed it on you."

I took a step forward and wrapped my arms on you. You let out a gasp when you felt my touch. It took you awhile before you returned me the favor when you laid your hands on my back.

You released yourself from the hug when you suddenly pulled me into a gentle kiss. I was taken by surprise, but this time I let all my feelings for you taking over as I reached behind your neck and pulled you in for deeper kiss, to which you answered it passionately. Before we knew it, we were already on a bed in a room of a random love hotel.

"Are you sure you want this, Haruna?"

"Just take me this one time, Yuu. Once and for all."

That was the first and the last time you made love to me, screaming my name within the lust like there was no tomorrow. Unleashing our hidden desire toward each other for one last time before you were taken. I etched the scene of your bare body rocking on mine deep into my mind, engraving the memories of us loving each other one last time before we parted ways.

I hoped I would never regret it. I hoped you would never regret it.

It was soon the day of your wedding. You looked so beautiful in your white wedding gown. I saw your smile toward the groom and it hit me hard that you would become someone else's woman. Someone else who was my best friend.

"Congratulations for your wedding, Mario. And Haruna. Wish you two happiness."

Mario thanked me as he hugged me tightly. I glanced at you, your gaze at me had so many complicated emotions. I just gave you and Mario a smile to mask my feelings, not letting it pouring down along with tears.

"I'm really sorry but I have to leave earlier. I have a business to attend."

As I walked away quickly, I felt your gaze following me. I turned my back one last time to face you with another smile to hide my sadness. I saw your lips moving in silence.

"I'm sorry I love you."

"Why did I end up falling for you?
How we were before
We can’t return to it anymore."

--------------------------

Song translation taken from here.

The pace is a bit weird for me and I don't know how it ended up quite similar to the lyrics, which is totally unintentional of me  :nervous
But anyway, comments and critics are totally accepted.  :panic:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:28:47 PM by Yuki88 »

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
ughh this is so sad  :cry: :cry: i hope that they would end up together though  :cry: :cry:
but still knowing that the one haruna loves is yuu is enough i think..  :) :rofl: :thumbsup

Silent reader for now

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Well I guess Yuu got out the truth to Haruna and leave with a little regret...
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
forget about haruna yuu...just go find that suberu midget :on lol:

indeed it was sad...but still a nice sad story :on GJ:

since you said this was inspired by the song it's alright if the ending quite similiar... :bingo:

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Thank you for the silent reading, comments and thank yous. I don't really have words as of now, haha. Sort of taking a break from writing, currently.  :nervous

@Tam_atsu: Well, Haruna did love Mario (or else she would have cancelled the wedding LOL) but there was part of her that still loved Yuu.  :grin:

@kuro808: Haha I guess so? Only time will tell  :P *is whacked*

@bunny_rabbit: NOOO It feels more like bromance with Takamini  :panic:  Really, at first I just wrote as it is, until in the middle part I realized it was kind of similar LOL.

So..... again thanks for anyone who has been visiting this thread. To be bluntly honest, I'm not in a state of writing currently. I'm not putting Virgin Love on hiatus though, but I don't have the mood to work on it. My apology.

Anyway, here is another.... hmm.... weird one-shot I made. The last part was added a while after I finished with the first part so it might feel a bit weird and left hanging but it's not. And no, I'm not telling who's the character on the thread title so please read it and figure it out... (I will answer it after the story btw).

So... here it is.

---------------------------------------------

Never wake me up

Every night I met this guy in my dream. He wasn't someone I had ever met in my life. In the first time he made his appearance, I couldn't see his face--hidden by the misty surrounding. He just stood there gazing at me sleeping on my bed.

I was scared of his existence. A stranger.

One day, he started moving forward, gradually closer and closer to the side of my bed. I finally got to see his face up-close as he kept his gaze on me. He had his shoulder-length hair tied in a tidy ponytail. His lips slowly formed a gentle smile, showing a pair of dimples nearby. He got me mesmerized with those brown orbs with warm gaze as if they bored into my soul.

I asked him, "Who are you?"

He just smiled sadly. "I'm just someone inside your dream." He paused for a short while before he went on. "I don't exist."

The next time, at last, he laid his delicate fingers on my face. The heat rose to my cheeks as he moved those fingers toward my lips. His eyes were focused on his fingers as if he wanted to devour what laid below them. I felt my heart beat faster as I waited and wondered what his intention was. But then I woke up. My curiosity brought me back to sleep as the dream went on.

He was still there at my side, gazing at me. I tried to reach out my hand to touch his face but he stopped me. I could feel sadness behind those eyes as he said to me.

"I'm just your imagination."

"I want to touch you."

He shook his head. "I'm not real."

It took me several nights of dreams before I managed to land a touch in his sorrowful face. As my thumb rubbed his flushed cheek, he closed the lid of his eyes. A drop of tears appeared at the corner of the thin lines. I moved my thumb, erasing those drops from his face.

"Why are you crying?"

He just shook his head in silence with my palm on his cheek, glistening with warm beads of tears.

"Don't cry."

I couldn't help myself when my own tears started to fall when he put his palm over mine that still lingered on his pinky cheek. I rose from my bed, extending my arms behind his back, and hugged him.

"I'm here with you."

He let out a surprised gasp before he took a deep breath and said to me.

"I long for you."

"I know."

"But we can never be together."

"I know."

I tightened my hold on him, not wanting to let him go. I could feel his heart beating fast on his chest that was against mine. I could feel him giving in and returning the hug as he rested his head on my shoulder and whispered,

"I wish I can be with you forever."

A short haired woman was seen standing beside a hospital bed--occupied by a long haired girl who seemed to be sleeping.

"What happens with her, doctor? Why won't she awake from her sleep?"

The short haired woman expressed her frustration when she blurted out her questions. The young doctor just shook his head as he wasn't able to give the her the right answer either.

"I apologize that I am unable to determine the cause of her sleep, Miss Shinoda. I can only assume that your friend is suffering from some sort of sleeping disorder since she has been sleeping for weeks without waking up."

The woman, who was referred as Shinoda, dropped to her knees as her tears flew out of her eyes. When she finally stood up, she laid her hand gently onto the face of the girl who was laying on the bed, motionless in her deep sleep. The tall woman rubbed the sleeping beauty's cheek with her palm.

"Haruna... please wake up," was the only words came out of her lips that was trembling from crying.

---------

Comments and Critics are welcomed.

Can you guess who's the mysterious guy? I guess that's pretty easy given that I defined his feature pretty well, lol. If you can't imagine, just go look for AKB48's Haruyama suits CM... but then again, when you read the last part you'll probably know who he is already  XD

Seriously, this one is really weird I don't know what got into me when I made it LOL.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS009) Never wake me up
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 01:01:11 AM »
Doki doki doki... glad I caught this, since a lot of times now the fics get pushed down quickly compared to before...
Da Chin... <- I don't even know what I was thinking when I wrote that in the last comment I wrote but Sayaka = Da chin.. (new nickname... maybe)

MariKojiYuu -
Ah... nooo!!! Mariharu took over... Come one Yuu(ko)!! Though in most fics, the wedding would be crashed..., this is so sad for Kojiyuu... but it's realistic.

The one where haruna is stuck in sleep-world... me: has no idea.. but will go search up later~
That made me want more...

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS009) Never wake me up
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
Whoa, been long time since the last time I updated this thread XD;

@Shinoki: Thanks for reading everything QAQ *touched*
For the clue of who the guy in Haruna's dream is... See this picture:

I'm really sorry, life's getting to me and I have ideas that aren't finished yet. But I find this poem among my drafts. It was actually written from my pov of how Nacchi sees Yuka but.... Now I adjust the "I" to (Iwata) Karen. and the "she" is (Okada) Nana.

---------------------------

Shadow

What am I to do anymore?
I have done so much
Yet I live under my junior's shadow
Whatever I do
People still sees her more than me
Even though she is very humble
And never belittle me but
I feel the pain
It is not her fault
I just can't help it

---------------

Comments and Critics are welcomed  :panic:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS010) Shadow/Karen x Naachan
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2013, 02:38:24 AM »
I like it how it is incomplete like waiting for a future move made by either :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS010) Shadow/Karen x Naachan
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2013, 11:41:20 PM »
ehh... :shock:

karen and naachan...maji de :shock:

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS011) Complexity/AtsuMina
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2013, 02:59:48 AM »
Heya, thanks for the comments and reads and thank you folks.

@kuro_808: At the moment they're respecting each other, ofc.  XD

@bunny_rabbit: HAHAHA, this is actually my imagination on N-Tako at first but somehow it fits Karen and Naachan as Naachan really likes Karen haha :lol:

So... here I am with a dialogue OS. At first I had no idea which pairing I should use but in the end it fits this one pairing somehow. As much as I wanted to avoid using super popular mainstream pairing, I don't think there's any other pairing may fit this OS better than them haha.

Here I present an Atsumina dialogue.   :grin:

Red is Takamina; Black is Acchan.

-------------------------------

Complexity

Ain't I enough for you?

I'm never yours to begin with,
And you're never mine either way.

Were all the time we have spent together lies?

There were times they were.
There were times they weren't.

Am I just fooling myself with you?

Maybe you are.

Why?

Because you could never be mine at all.
Do you know it?

Do I know it?

Perhaps all this time you are the one
Who tell lies to me.

If all the time we were together was just a lie,
Then tell me why does my heart ache like this?
Why won't these tears stop falling?

Because there is no way we can ever be together.
And I know that you know it.

Nothing can stop me from reaching out to you.

Even if I no longer exist in this world?

You will still exist
within the memories we created together.

How can you be so sure?

Because I love you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and critics are openly welcomed  :thumbup

Regarding updates on Virgin Love, I'd like to apologize as it will surely be delayed. I have final exam for the semester and I'm preparing for my internship but hopefully I can work on it during my internship LOL.  :rofl:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2013, 05:03:49 AM »
This battle between them such raw emotions running between them :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2013, 03:33:25 PM »
Very complex indeed....

Interesting dialogs there... 

Thank you

Can't wait to see more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2014, 03:34:16 PM »
YO! It's been a long time since I updated any of my fic thread. I wonder if anyone still even remember that I do make fics lol *sweats*

To Kuro808 and cisda83, thanks for commenting and also to anyone who silently read my fics I thank you all from the deepest of my heart *bows*

Lately I've been in writer's slump and I don't even have many new drafts going on my Google Keep/Drive. I'm really sorry that I still can't update Virgin Love (if there's anyone remember about that TomoYuki fluff fic haha) because I'm losing the steam for it with almost all the casts in the story graduating (yes, including the ones that will make appearance in the upcoming episodes. There, I give you a clue.).

Also, lately I've been indulging myself in HKT instead of AKB so most of my inspirations go there. Including the one that I am posting below. This is just a short poem I created from a small thought on the pair.

I present you a poem of the youngest captain in 48G, Anai Chihiro, and her vice captain, Matsuoka Natsumi.

--------------

You and Me

You and me
We were never a real pair
We were a pair only because
We were asked to become a pair

You and me
We had our own circles
We had our own partners
We had our own different world

You and me
We work with each other a lot of time
We spend a lot of time at work
We have no time with outside world anymore

You and me
We get to know each other more
We become closer to each other
We fall for each other before we knew it

You and me
What are we?

-------------

There you are. Comments and Critics are appreciated.

I'm currently working on another Chihiro x Natsu OS draft which I plan to release on Natsu's birthday on August 8. Less than a month, I know. I hope I can finish it in time.  :panic:

As for Virgin Love.... I'll try my best to finish it but I can't promise you when I will ever finish episode 8 due to reason I mentioned above.  :banghead:

Thank you for the attention. *bows*

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Sapporo